[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1613: Whole Wheat Ultra Vegan Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 663
Thread images: 151

File: Jumpchain.pdf (6MB, 1x1px)
Jumpchain.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>JumpChain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>54328557
>>
I plan to make not-shit rations in WoW when it comes out, my main issue will be preservation. There's an items in Legion described as 'mana-wrapped to preserve freshness' which means its possible with magic.

Do you think this is possible with the enchanting profession or only for mages?

Also Jumpers!
What is your travel meal? How do you handle the care and management of food on the go?
>>
I'm making this post to inform everyone that my laptop was hit by the perfect storm last night, so there might be some delays on my work as I try and make sure everything's good.

Good news is it still works for now; bad news is there's minor distortion on the screen and it might just break down later.

On the bright side, I got my second Arturia from the summoning tickets golden boy is giving out, so I think my luck is balanced for now.
>>
File: index.jpg (9KB, 293x172px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9KB, 293x172px
jumpers, how do you do necromancy?

Do you dress up your servants, or embrace the skeletal look?
>>
>>54336620
I eat magic. If I eat at all.

Or souls.
>>
>>54336690
Did you forget your name?
>>
>>54336690
Sorry, forgot my name. I'm on mobile right now.
>>
is Factorio finished? I noticed the items don't have any discounts whatsoever.
>>
>>54336620
I rip a virgin's neck open and drain them dry. It's generally possible for me to find food wherever I go, I don't like leaving civilised areas.
>>
File: A_light_snack.jpg (38KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
A_light_snack.jpg
38KB, 640x425px
>>54336620
I hit Scooby Doo pretty early. so I can pull endless sandwich ingredients out of nowhere. Massive hoagies are preety much a mainstay.
>>
>>54336620
I try to remove eating sleeping and breathing as soon as possible as needs. until then, I try and stick to canned food or pure magic.
>>
>>54336697
Form and Function really. A couple rivets, some ballistic gel and some good wrapping makes even mundane skeletons last a whole lot longer without upsetting and locals.

Intelligent ones are allowed to dress themselves.

If I need to dress to impress, several thousand skeletons with matching armor and weapons leaves an impression.

If I need to put the fear in someone, stitched together eldritch horrors like Phyrexians are a great way to go.
>>
>>54336698
>>54336717
>>54336738
I guess people dont like to cook and enjoy as much as I do!

>>54336723
I prefer reuben sandwiches myself. Sandwiches are always nice though. For people with hands at least.
>>
>>54336620
...Travel? Like a PEASANT? Isn't that what teleporting is for? But no, seriously, lembas bread is delicious, especially if you add honey.

>>54336697
You know, once a long time ago on /tg/ I made up a necromantic empire that got some writefaggotry done about it. I miss those days, and I'd honestly forgotten them until I saw that picture, because that was a fun thought experiment.

Basically... the male leader was undead, female leader kept reincarnating (I want to say it was the summer empress, winter emperor? I forget what the rest was called). The honored dead were interred, their spirits moved on, but their bodies were animated by state necromancers and worked like automatons do in the real world except in human form. Limited in the tasks they can perform of course, but menial jobs, repetitive jobs, et cetera. Honored dead were dressed up, bodies robed, masks to hide their skulls, the whole nine yards. (oh, look, it's great grand-dad working in the fields, he always did love farming) Dishonored dead such as major criminals, bandits, or anyone who tried to wage war, were basically used for crap labor until they fell apart, mining and whatnot, and were just skeletons.

As far as jumping goes, sadly I don't play with necromancy, I just work automatons. The only necromancy I do is resurrection.
>>
File: 1242007214286.jpg (29KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1242007214286.jpg
29KB, 500x375px
>>54336620
Perks to summon items from the Warehouse, and infinite food stores. Wam and bam. If I'm feeling a bit fancy, just accelerate the time in the Warehouse thanks to that clock from Narnia and let Mr. Handy know what I'm looking for. Commence summon, boom.
>>
File: photo 1.jpg (975KB, 2298x2136px) Image search: [Google]
photo 1.jpg
975KB, 2298x2136px
>>54336620
>Also Jumpers! What is your travel meal?

I invented a grill with the second molars containing miniature infinite liquid generators That output Century Soup,it keeps me Full.

>How do you handle the care and management of food on the go?

infinite liquid generators means they're confidently outputting more fresh, warm soup at a steady rate. if I want something else I just pop back in the warehouse and Check the fridge.
>>
So in Log Horizon I am trying to find a good title for Blacksmith, any ideas?
>>
File: bluemagic_nottobefuckedwith.jpg (286KB, 493x1620px) Image search: [Google]
bluemagic_nottobefuckedwith.jpg
286KB, 493x1620px
>>54336620
Everything is food if you're alpha enough
>>
File: Konata_Izumi01_by_el_KARPik.jpg (86KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Konata_Izumi01_by_el_KARPik.jpg
86KB, 600x450px
>>54336620
I'd like to say something cool and interesting, but... really, I just took the food option for the Warehouse dispenser, as well as plumbing/water and electricity, and I tend to buy replenishing food stocks whenever they're an option in the jump.
So anytime I got hungry before Cardcaptors, I would open up a portal and pick from my food stocks. Snack cakes were a major munchies staple for a long time.

Of course, after Cardcaptors I stopped having to eat or drink or even sleep, but I still get magical energy from it, so sometimes I binge eat, mostly for the sheer enjoyment of eating.

I don't really eat anything particularly exotic, though. Well, in terms of, like, jumper shenanigans. Sometimes me and my companions will go restaurant hopping, though, you know, try out different foods from around the area. It's fun.

>>54336697
I don't, really. Necromancy isn't really my bag. I usually make robots, but if a situation arises where I either can't, or it's inadvisable, then I usually go with golems. I can cobble together a line of golems REALLY FAST. Like, give me a half hour and a big patch of dirt and I can give you a battalion of golems.
Clapchemy + Smithy's Army is one of the earliest combos I ever came up with, and it's still really effective.
>>
>>54336851
>infinite liquid generators
Hey, Bancho. Could you do me a solid and remind me of that combo, please?
>>
>>54336824
Its all about the journey and not the destination. Though yeah, lembas bread is nice.

>>54336827
>>54336918
Why does no one like cooking? Have none of you tasted the wonderful satisfaction of homemade pizza or chicken enchiladas?
Come on people!

>>54336912
Holy sh-

Maybe i should just get with the times and used premade stuff that lasts longer. Gods damn it.
>>
>>54336932
it's not a combo, it's a 50 CP item in terraria.
>>
Second part of the Captain SNES write-up. I need to actually post these for reasons.

The next world we appeared in was some kind of strange, colorful world that reminded me a little bit of home. After all, the flora and fauna almost immediately tried to kill us once we stepped out into the open. Decade was taking it all in stride, of course - my little kitty has been in such a good mood lately. It's nice to see him actually take pride in his abilities and have fun with things for once.

Not that I don't have ways to cheer him up, of course.

Anyways, it seems like he's been put into the role of 'The Chosen One' for this world, so that means there's no shortage of heads to smash and tyrants to defeat. That's good. I was so bored of the last few worlds that I was worried Sun and I wouldn't be up against a real challenge anytime soon. A bad habit of his is trying to do everything himself, despite having not one but now several of the Sun's Chosen on his side.

Come to think of it, I've been losing my temper a lot less since we left Creation again. It's given me a lot of time to think. Though, thinking is for nerds, philosophers, and Eyes so I don't really care that much. This life of excitement and adventure is all I need - I don't have the patience or the mind for things like ruling or pondering the mysteries of the universe. Before, all I cared about was the grim truth that the strong rule and all those beneath them fall in line. Now? I just enjoy all things about life, and use my recurring lifetime to experience all of it.

Of course, my Lunar mate's heart is still held by someone else. I'm not unaware of this, and I don't delude myself into believing otherwise like the others. I can't stand the idea that I'm merely the second-most-important in his life, or even the third. Not that I'm against the idea of sharing - it's that my pride won't allow me to back down from a challenge such as that.
>>
>>54336932
>>54336944
now if you want to combo it with something mana lakes from Gemcraft: chasing shadows goes excellently with it
>>
File: 1498859191958.jpg (133KB, 1068x496px) Image search: [Google]
1498859191958.jpg
133KB, 1068x496px
>>54336936
>Why does no one like cooking? Have none of you tasted the wonderful satisfaction of homemade pizza or chicken enchiladas?
You mentioned snacks on the go. I gave you my option for snacks on the go. That implies that there is a distinct lack of time that is present, thus prioritizing speed.

There's PLENTY of cooking options and good/harvesting options I can and do use. But those are for if I have time. Context is very important here.
>>
>>54336945
More than that, I'm concerned about the one he's still chasing to this day. She has appeared around us less and less, speaking to only Decade. And she always has such a grim and cold look in her eyes, as if she were full of regret. It has been this way since we lost Erika. And while I hold no love for the lost 'detective', she was still a comrade we fought alongside for centuries. That loss effected all of us in different ways…though I think Ange suffered it the worst.

I almost feel terrible all I can remember about her was her smug face.

I'm engaging in a sparring match with Sun in the Time Chamber, with Asgore overlooking us with some fresh tea at the ready, when we receive news from the outside. Decade needs our help again, and it sounds like he's particularly panicked. What did my poor, silly cat anger this time around? If that damned Witch shows her face again, I will be the one to destroy her this time. I've perfected my technique for the occasion.

I then realize my fears were well-founded.

Yuki had been captured.

Twisting, crawling, snapping, bending. It breaks so easily. Everything does. All the flesh and blood down to the tiniest cell, to the atoms that hold them all together. Tell me what's so magical about this? There useless sacks of blood and pus? I can make them whatever I want. And no matter what, they never look beautiful.

No, that's not true at all. I make them look more true to themselves. I take them apart and show the whole world what we all really are underneath. Blood and guts and a collection of tiny little cells all acting in rhythm, and then I turn them inside out so everyone can appreciate this truth. These things made of spit and disgusting fluids…see? There's nothing to it. Nothing to it, at all.

There's nothing to you, either, outside of your 'box'.
>>
File: Midora Smug.jpg (55KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
Midora Smug.jpg
55KB, 225x350px
>>54336620
My friends, it has often been said that I like cooking.

My friends, I like cooking...

No, friends, I love cooking!

I love holiday feasts.

I love banquet halls.

I love buffet lines.

I love Sizzlers, Carls Jrs, I love mom-pop operations, and taco trucks.

Cooking across prairies, in streets, on benches, in grasslands, in frozen tundras, through deserts, on the sea, in the air, I love every act of cooking that can occur upon this earth.
>>
File: hyderef2.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
hyderef2.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
>>54336973
Don't worry. I'm not going to kill you. I just want to finally talk to you. I've been…so. So. Excited to finally meet you. Go ahead and sing. He can't hear you. No one can hear you scream. Nobody, nobody, nobody. He doesn't know it's me yet. He thinks I'm dead. Poor stupid Anon forgot it's easy for me to make others look and act like me. I'm…very, very contagious, you see.

I just wanted to thank you. Thank you for everything you've done. You've shown me so much about how the world really is. I was just another nobody, just someone who would live a sheltered life and die like everyone else. But I'm so, so much more. I can enlighten so many. And I can do it forever. And it's all thanks to you. All thanks to him. This chain you've woven will go on and on, and so will I.

But you don't need to take my word for it. Look outside. Look at what used to be Videoland. Just give them all some way to satisfy their grudges, to escalate, to rip and tear. They just eat each other alive like animals. Heroes, villains, it doesn't matter. Murder is murder, and everyone has a need for it. See? There's no love or wonder here.

Aaah, what did you dream of in that tiny box? What sort of fairy tale ending were you hoping for? This is all because of you, you know. All those people who died did it for your amusement. For your wish. He's tried hiding you from it and glossing it over, all so he can become stronger. He never loved you. He just wanted to feel significant in a world where he was worthless. Did you even bother looking at the sort of person he was before you found him? Or did you just want to ignore it so he could look perfect for you, forever?

He just wanted power and adventure, like all the rest. If he really loved you, he would have stopped jumping a long time ago. Isn't that right…?
>>
>>54336944
Thanks Bancho. You're a treasure.

>>54336956
I think that might be the combo I was thinking of, maybe. In any case, that's a nice combo. Thanks, Bancho.
>>
File: ....png (3KB, 900x679px) Image search: [Google]
....png
3KB, 900x679px
>>54336988
Look at all of them. Look at them all die. Their lives are ruined and are tainted by the blood on their hands. And they will be forever. All you've ever done is destroy worlds. You just found a different way to do it. Stop crying and suck it up. It's all because of you. You know it. Come on. Let me hear you say it. Four little words.

That's it. Say it out loud.
>>
>>54336971
>snacks
I didnt say snacks, I said rations and even then my question was for MEALS on the go. I was picturing everything from shitty MREs, D&D styled rations, to lunch boxed stuff.

>>54336978
I havent watched Toriko yet, what would you compare it to in terms of tone and is it worth watching?
>>
File: oh boy oh boy.png (27KB, 389x249px) Image search: [Google]
oh boy oh boy.png
27KB, 389x249px
>>54337004
>>
>>54336999

Yeah if you get the Set of three worlds from terraria. You can also set up your soul Gem in one of them and just surround it with infinite liquid generators filling it with mana. I've got one that's just a bunch of infinite liquid generators dumping various hard to replicate fluids* into bigger on the inside pits with disintegration spells around the rims so they don't overflow, another I used to store 31 Paragon resource generators from supreme commander and a third I just use for farming terraria resources that I occasionally reset when I mine it out too hard.

*It's important to remember that all physical matter has a liquid state. If you fiddle with the pressures and temperatures involved with it hard enough.
>>
File: drink.jpg (304KB, 600x683px) Image search: [Google]
drink.jpg
304KB, 600x683px
>>54337047
Ah, geez. I'm not sure what to compare it too. Maybe One Piece in a way? Shenanigans intermixed with fighting and eating?

Is it worth watching? Sure but I preferred reading it. It starts off mostly about just cooking and eating neat stuff but later ramps up to lots of crazy action.
>>
>>54337047
>even then my question was for MEALS on the go
Fair enough. I'll still end up using a lot of the infinite food items like >>54336918 if I'm pressed for time.

If I do have more time I'll end up just making my own food from the unholy amount of ingredient stores that I ended up collecting. An absurd amount of methods for collecting meat, and growing gardens of food whether it's meat or veggies. All kinds of fun, you know? Get to learning exactly what you can make with the multiverse as one big grocery store.

That or you do what I did, and create an out-of-control Garden before slamming it with Gourmet Cells to make it better.
>>
>>54336827
Can the results of Resident Evil’s Virus and Parasite Customization table be matched if you have Parasitologist, Virologist, and enough intelligence, lab equipment, and time?
>>
>>54337144
...I havent watched One Piece either.
I have watched much anime or read much manga in general.

I think I get the tone of One Piece from what clips I have seen.

Ill try checking it out the few couple chapters of Toriko; not sure if I can stick it out but it sounds like a ridiculous fun read.
>>
>>54337125
That sounds like a great setup.
>soul Gem
Eh, is that in Gemcraft? I can't seem to find it in the jump.
It sounds like it's a gem that can act as a proxy for you. That sounds amazing. Could you point out to me where you can get it, please, Bancho?
>>
>>54337197
>Eh, is that in Gemcraft? I can't seem to find it in the jump.

Mana Gem maybe? That was a long time ago but yes the big gem that your mana pool resides in in Gemcraft
>>
File: 1500136404738.png (2MB, 914x1542px) Image search: [Google]
1500136404738.png
2MB, 914x1542px
Well, there go any hopes of seeing any Star Vs jump any time soon. Although seeing that the show refuses to hardly explain anything, at this rate I doubt that Yorokonde will be confortable enough to make a jump out of it until the series end.
>>
File: liliana.png (194KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
liliana.png
194KB, 540x304px
>>54336697
Not much of a necromancer myself, but I did waifu Liliana.
>>
File: 1408122248596.png (24KB, 300x307px) Image search: [Google]
1408122248596.png
24KB, 300x307px
>>54337188
>>
>>54337206
I think it might be the Orb of Presence.
From the jump:
>The Orb of Presence also serves as a mana storage device and generator. As it absorbs your excess mana it will improve itself to increase its maximum storage capacity and boost the mana regeneration rate of those bound to it.
I think this may well be it.
So the liquid mana is generated, goes into a pool with the orb, the power is absorbed by the orb and increases its max storage cap and your mana regen. Am I understanding right, Bancho?

I really need to find some time to play the game, or watch a let's play or something, I don't even know what you can use it for.
>>
>>54337284
I’m going to take that as a “decide for yourself”.
>>
File: ZOTT Rules.jpg (138KB, 790x1182px) Image search: [Google]
ZOTT Rules.jpg
138KB, 790x1182px
Does the GUNNM jump cover the events of Last Order?
Like if I wanted to could I take part in the ZOTT
>>
File: da5cYvL.png (927KB, 896x596px) Image search: [Google]
da5cYvL.png
927KB, 896x596px
>>54336697
like this usually
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qNeGSJaQ9Q
>>54337318
that must be what I was thinking of, but yeah basically. Gemcraft magic is very very good at Extreme amounts of damage and not much else Though, so use it for fortifications
>>
>>54337347
That's kinda what it is my dude
>>
File: nightmare.png (112KB, 784x423px) Image search: [Google]
nightmare.png
112KB, 784x423px
>>54337004

For those unaware, purple text in the context of Captain N/Captain SNES is indicative of someone being corrupted by the forces of Sorrow, a corruption that thrives on despair and guilt and forces them down a path of destruction. Of the self and of others.

So long story short, Decade's benefactor and waifu Yuki just got turned by the Sovereign!
>>
>>54337004
Well, that's worrying.
>>
>>54337392
Hey could you please pastebin your future jumps instead of posting them in the thread? I'd appreciate it.
>>
>>54337004
Videoland Disaster Report:

Shortly after the Great Eagle Massacre in the world of Ninja Gaiden, the entirety of Videoland was hit by a worldwide tremor. This tremor would completely annihilate the worlds of Metroid, Super Mario, and even the world of Burger Time. The Gamemaster and the surviving heroes immediately went to investigate, already having to contend with the mysterious appearances of Omega Energy and its weaponization.

As they did, various other worlds would begin to disappear and become dust, often within seconds. The Gamemaster used some sort of magical spell to contain the threat, but this would only slow it down. They would disappear into a Warp Zone with an army of the world's heroes to confront the world-devouring menace immediately.

There was panicked screaming over the radio, and most of the heroes who had joined the fray were wiped out catastrophically. A song was heard over the communicators, overwhelming the sounds of what was being said by the heroes. One of them would demand that 'Decade' start fighting back.

Words were exchanged between Decade and what sounded like the threat, in a speech that vaguely resembled English but sounded like a million voices joined together in a feminine voice. The bits of dialogue we could deceipher were

"I'm going to make it all better."
"I'm going to fix everything."
"Please, stop this, you (Yu?)--."
"Was it all a lie?"
"It wasn't-"

Then, a scream.

The entirety of Videoland shook as battle began not long afterwards. The pleading from the Gamemaster became weaker and less coherent, before almost the entirety of the expedition sent were confirmed KIA within seconds. There was mad and howling laughter of what sounded like a male voice in the background, before things abruptly fell silent.

The threat was gone, as was the Gamemaster. They had disappeared completely.
>>
File: =3.png (67KB, 297x259px) Image search: [Google]
=3.png
67KB, 297x259px
>>54337416

I'll be sure to do that, anon!

Funny you said that to me instead of Heavens but hey, I ain't gonna judge
>>
File: Burning_Skeletons.jpg (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Burning_Skeletons.jpg
1MB, 1280x720px
>>54336697
Mostly while on fire, and with my skeletons on fire.

But sometimes I use non-burning skeletons as labor forces for specific things, or soldiers that terrify their opponents in undead-less worlds.

Ah, yes. I should mention that too, I only use properly cleaned skeleton with my necromancy. No zombies or any of that disgusting rotting business for me.

Oh, and I've got a collection of magically-reinforced dragon skeletons. One for each species I've encountered on my chain.

They're awesome, and sometimes I ride one and fly with all of them into battle. Other times I become a skeletal dragon myself and simply lead them. In all case, I only do so if there's no real risk of losing any of them.
>>
>>54337447
I just got done from working outside in hot weather and I wasn't paying attention.

I will now commit sudoku to restore both my and your honor. Forgive me.
>>
>>54337004
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/53099117/#53102412
>>
File: instantlyforgiven.png (129KB, 301x306px) Image search: [Google]
instantlyforgiven.png
129KB, 301x306px
>>54337483

Go with grace.

Or don't, and just kinda loudly scream trying to etch numbers in boxes onto your torso

Either's cool
>>
So in terms of Chakra how much would I have if I choose Uzumaki, Senju, Rinnegan, and You Have Reserves? I am wondering if I have enough to equal a Bijuu with that amount of chakra boosts.
>>
File: Underground_Fortress.jpg (84KB, 500x655px) Image search: [Google]
Underground_Fortress.jpg
84KB, 500x655px
>>54336697
I used to skeleton it uo, now I mostly go around as human. However when I get to a setting where I think my necromastery is needed or warrented I turn back into a megaskeleton and summon the quintillions of skeleton warriors I have stored away for a later date in the warehouse. I also have a place in my inner world I like to call the underworld, I keep lots and lots of undead in there, it is basically a massive underground area in a continent sized cavern connected to other similar sized caverns far beneath the surface of the main surface.

There are very few direct ways to access the underworld but I have some tunnels via caves in deep crevasses of the world.
>>
>>54337442

Waiiiit.

Aw shit.

...She wasn't /corrupted/ by the Soveriegn, huh. She...IS the Sovereign?
>>
Anyone mind posting the Black Crusade jump? I wanna take a look and see if it's possible to be a Thousand son space marine. Literally my entire plan for that jump is going to be me curing the Rubic marines, freeing the TS and Magnus from Tzeentch and fucking with the rest of chaos. Perhaps showing pic related their true origins.
>>
>>54336620
I run a restaraunt with food and drinks from all over the multiverse with the sole reason of being the best bar/cafe it can possibly be. Though I am not as good as some jumpers at cooking I really feel like I bring some happyness to the people I meet in other jumps.
>>
>>54337618
>I turn back into a megaskeleton and summon the quintillions of skeleton warriors

That must be a skeleton of fun.
>>
File: The Magpies.jpg (83KB, 700x367px) Image search: [Google]
The Magpies.jpg
83KB, 700x367px
>>54337692
Fucking picture didn't post.
>>
File: Tenjo Tenge0073-016.jpg (451KB, 1024x1565px) Image search: [Google]
Tenjo Tenge0073-016.jpg
451KB, 1024x1565px
>>54336697
Most of my undead servants, or at least the ones that aren't summons, are a mix of necromancy and cybernetics.
They in up looking something like pic related but with a concealed collapsible phaser cannon in the arms
>>
>>54337692
>>54337713
I can already tell you that there is a perk that specifically lets you choose to be part of a Traitor Legion, giving you history with them all the way back to the Great Crusade.
>>
>>54337560
Isn't that basically what Nagato had?
>>
File: Veritas Dummy.jpg (250KB, 1456x1067px) Image search: [Google]
Veritas Dummy.jpg
250KB, 1456x1067px
>>54337716
Of course I don't let them walk around looking like corpses all the time so they are dressed in a type of assault and infiltration armor made out of a vibranium weave
>>
>>54337728
Perfect.
>>
>>54337692
The Magpies already know about their true origins though, or at least Thule does.

I don't think any of the Blood Ravens would appreciate you showing them their shady past.
>>
>>54337740
He had Uzumaki heritage but the Rinnegan was implanted not naturally his own.
>>
>>54337712
Aww yeah it is
>>
>>54337560
Maybe the 1-3 tails, but definitely not the stronger Bijuus. Pein basically had what you do but he still did have the ridiculous amount of chakra that the Tailed Beasts have.

He didn't need it either, he could just Almighty Push everything.
>>
>>54337758
Thule does, but then he's become a filthy traitor by choice.
>>
>>54336712
>I noticed the items don't have any discounts whatsoever.
The item section is just a general list. There isn't enough for origin based discounts.
>>
>>54337560
Looking through Ninjanon's posts, without the Rinnegan you'd have just under the level of Kisame. With it I assume you'd be his equal/ slightly above him
>>
>>54337728
Is there an option to tell both Chaos and the Imperium to fuck off?
>>
File: Big E.jpg (88KB, 400x518px) Image search: [Google]
Big E.jpg
88KB, 400x518px
>>54337958
>Tau, Necron, Ork, Eldar, any other shitty ass Xeno Race

Choice your poison you filthy heretic.
>>
>>54337958
Why are you going to Pizza Hut for a burger
>>
File: 9428036.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
9428036.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>>54337958
>telling Chaos or Imperium to fuck off
>in a Chaos/Loyalist jump
>when an entire path was laid out because people lost their shit and thought Chaos would be one giant trap as is
If going to another 40k jump doesn't work for you, then pic related will be your best option.
>>
>>54337366
>Extreme amounts of damage
Nice. That's a bit of a weakness in my current build anyhow, so that's nice and neat. Thanks Bancho.
>>
>>54337958
Depends on whether the Scenarios Parts 2 and 3 seem to be lining up for are mandatory. If they aren't, accept the fact that you won't be getting the cool rewards and try to sneak away under the Gods' noses. Otherwise, have you considered NOT taking the jump made specifically to cover Chaos forces? Just a thought.
>>
>>54338042
What happens if I start as Chaos and THEN tell them to fuck off?
>>
>>54338129
Why are you being an irate customer at retail
>>
File: 1493437935766.jpg (127KB, 623x414px) Image search: [Google]
1493437935766.jpg
127KB, 623x414px
>>54338129
>>
File: obligitoryreply.gif (487KB, 500x214px) Image search: [Google]
obligitoryreply.gif
487KB, 500x214px
>>54338129
>>
>>54338141
Because want to take the jump but have moral problems with siding with the god of rape or space nazis.

>>54338153
See above. You make good shit, I just refuse to work for the corrupt gods.
>>
>>54338141
I DEMAND TO SPEAK TO A MANAGER.
>>
>>54338196
YOU WON'T BE GETTING ANY SEVERANCE PAY!!
>>
File: no cheerio.jpg (64KB, 498x702px) Image search: [Google]
no cheerio.jpg
64KB, 498x702px
>>54338196
You can always like

Not take the jump my dude
>>
>>54338196
That's like jumping One Piece then flying a ship into space because you don't like sailing.
>>
>>54338225
sounds fun
>>
>>54338196
>I just refuse to work for the corrupt gods.
Just do what I plan on doing, take all of your patron's shit then kill and replace him.
>>
>>54338225
Well, it's not like there isn't a precedent for that. Just go join Enel.
>>
>>54338219
I'LL TAKE THIS TO THE UNION

>>54338221
Yeah, but it's w good jump.

>>54338225
A: Is that not totally valid?

B: It's more like taking One Piece and either living as a merchant or neutral or starting your own government because you neither agree with the corrupt World Government or the chaotic and lawless pirates.
>>
>>54338275
>Unions
Tau Jump when?
>>
>>54338225
Can't drown because you can't swim if you're in the void of space.
Smart.
>>
>>54338294
Tau? Tau!
They can't even melee!
Reeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
>>
>>54336945
>>54336973
>>54336988
>>54337004
>>54337442
It's been decided that we no longer want your bullshit cluttering up this thread.

Either restrict your posting to pastebins or leave.
>>
>>54338196
What you need to do, is to side with the EMPRAH and then betray him the moment a moral problem comes up.

Join Malal he's da best.
>>
So, I just made a build for WoW with the latest WIP...
My budget is at -4250CP. OAA, you have made my budget go hide in the corner in the fetal position and cry it's eyes out. What do you have to say for yourself, you heartless monster?
Just kidding, it looks fucking awesome. Keep up the good work.
>>
File: Guess Who.png (264KB, 540x794px) Image search: [Google]
Guess Who.png
264KB, 540x794px
>>54338196
>Because want to take the jump but have moral problems with siding with the god of rape or space nazis.
Erm. Why not just focus on the better sides of the Chaos Gods then? I mean, Khorne is all about justice and honor with martial prowess, while Tzeentch is all about hope and the ambition to see a better life for yourself. Slaanesh is about doing things that make you feel good and actually improving yourself to greater heights while Nurgle is all on acceptance and the cycle of death and rebirth.

The reason the galaxy is so shit is because everyone keeps obsessing on the negative aspects and they don't do anything to keep themselves in check to some extent. The Gods are a direct manifestation of people taking things to the absolute negatives and having zero care in the world. It doesn't mean ALL the good sides are good, it just means they're downplayed.

I've given a lot of examples in the lore and ways to use the powers of Chaos for good, while ensuring the majority of powers are fairly neutral to reflect that it's how people act and use them that determines things.

>>54338203
>I DEMAND TO SPEAK TO A MANAGER.
>>
File: derp-dog.jpg (72KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
derp-dog.jpg
72KB, 600x800px
>>54338373
>>
>>54338373
>It's been decided by me, as I am king of this thread.
>All shall love me and obey!
Don't speak for me, sunshine. I'm fine with Heavens posting as they like.
>>
File: Goku Voice Actor.jpg (66KB, 460x870px) Image search: [Google]
Goku Voice Actor.jpg
66KB, 460x870px
>>54338373
>>
>>54338402
But he really shouldn't adjust the starting CP though

He was just shitposting about that, right?
>>
File: He's a big guy.jpg (49KB, 470x706px) Image search: [Google]
He's a big guy.jpg
49KB, 470x706px
>>54338373
>>54338373
>>54338373
>>54338373
>>
>>54338434
I this point I don't think anybody would turn down another Warframe incident, no matter how much they gripe about it.
>>
>>54338373
Mmmm. Chinese knock off fiat. Timmy, you know how to slum it up.
>>
>>54338373
>We
Hi generic shitposter who may or may no be Timmy!
As said before when this subject came up, don't use we when it's just you typing.
>>
File: 1494612489943.jpg (280KB, 2377x1642px) Image search: [Google]
1494612489943.jpg
280KB, 2377x1642px
>>54338373
I can't bring myself to hate you, but I wouldn't be opposed to seeing you die.
>>
>>54338458
Nah. He's gonna have scenarios and shit so that'll be a good way to harvest CP
>>
>>54338402
Same here. I'm still at -4800 even with max drawbacks.

My budget weeps tears of blood.
>>
Whatever happened to Anon Heart anyway? Haven't seen them in a while, then again I might just always miss them.
>>
File: Tiki.jpg (79KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
Tiki.jpg
79KB, 1440x810px
Should one design robots to be cute
>>
Are there any perks for making shows/movies/games/etc. actually live up to the hype?
>>
>>54338529
So you're admitting you've got a heart on?
>>
File: tumblr_o6ubavJOJf1qg8sseo1_500.png (198KB, 499x528px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6ubavJOJf1qg8sseo1_500.png
198KB, 499x528px
>>54337958
Go to the Eldar or Dark Eldar jumps, alternatively wait for the Tau/Necron/Ork jump.

>>54338129
[CHAOS SPAWN NOISES]
>>
>>54338373
>Great Jump maker and pertinent contributor
>Some shit poster everybody disagrees with
Who should leave? It's oh so ever hard to decide.
>>
>>54338531
One should design EVERYTHING to be cute.
>>
>>54338531
Yes. Cute serving robots, cute battle droids, cute A.I.s that want to enslave/exterminate all mankind, all robots should be cute.
>>
>>54338531
Yes, you're a Jumper why are you even asking this question?
>>
File: CUTE.gif (496KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
CUTE.gif
496KB, 500x280px
>>54338531
Robots are cute!
>>
>>54338558
I'd rather my personal orgasm assistants be hot as opposed to cute
>>
File: _m5iu2sRBWJ1r1675mo1_500.gif (409KB, 499x280px) Image search: [Google]
_m5iu2sRBWJ1r1675mo1_500.gif
409KB, 499x280px
>>54338196
If you really want to fuck off, then the safest option would be to go Loyalist and then just... leave.
You would probably need your own spaceship to do it, but as far as I'm aware the Imperium doesn't have any special way to track soldiers.
So if you have a way to go planet hopping by yourself, there's not... like... a lot they can do to stop you.

If you wanted to get Chaos powers, you could still just fuck off and do your own thing -- there was a conversation about this just a few days ago -- but directly opposing them when you've already made them aware of who you are and given them an in is probably not the smartest idea.
But if you just want to go find a peaceful world and do peaceful things, maybe focusing on their better, less horrible aspects, they'd be okay with that. Chaos Gods are okay with playing the long game.

>>54337560
This might just be my negativity talking, but I really think that if you're trying to match the heavy hitters with brute power using just injump purchases you are kindof doing it wrong. You really either need to be bringing in OCP stuff, or else picking up things specifically to counter people (so, like, wood release if you're fighting Bijuu), or else you really need to get your training on.
So, like, maybe buy or steal Kisame's sword while you're at it, because that passively excercises your chakra reserves while you're holding it.

>>54337740
Nagato wasn't a Senju, and his Rinnegan was secondhand.
>>
>>54336697
I myself don't necromancy all that much. Kinda my anti-thesis, though what little I do use is more "speak / contact the dead when it's not a bother."

Me wife on the other hand, has mastered necromancy to the point that she could qualify as a Goddess of Death without the actual divinity, has even devoured the Black Mist in League of Legends after booting Mordekaiser off of the throne.

Particularly after Tomb Kings, when retconning leadership of Nehekhara to her. Now her undead all have this kinda mix of a Gothic and Egyptian aesthetic.

>>54338402
>-4,250

I have no reaction image. Wot?
>>
File: Tiki3.jpg (113KB, 726x688px) Image search: [Google]
Tiki3.jpg
113KB, 726x688px
>>54338550
>>54338568
Good

>>54338563
LOOK IM JUST CHECKING
>>
>>54338417
Because, yes, while the gods theoretically represent positive concepts as well, in practice things are so fucked up that they don't really show.

And also I'd still be willingly associating with the horrible, awful people that are most Chaos followers and working for the gods that not only condone their actions but actively encourage them.

Unless you're telling me it's all just propaganda. Really they're not so bad. The Eldar and Deldar are just big babies for taking so much care to keep their souls from going to the Dark Prince of Pain and should just let Slaanesh take them so they can get a big, cuddly hug.
>>
>>54338591
>This might just be my negativity talking, but I really think that if you're trying to match the heavy hitters with brute power using just injump purchases you are kindof doing it wrong.

Well I can beat everyone already with my OCP but I just wanted to know whether my chakra would be bijuu sized or not.

>>54337825
Quite disappointing then.

>>54337803
>He didn't need it either, he could just Almighty Push everything.

Yeah Almighty push is indeed really good.
>>
File: 1400218185988.gif (3MB, 415x233px) Image search: [Google]
1400218185988.gif
3MB, 415x233px
>>54338632
I guess what I'm trying to say is, just because everyone else is jumping off a bridge doesn't mean you have to.

There's routes you can go. Just don't expect them to be easy routes.
>>
>>54338672
I didn't say they should. I just want to know what will happen if I do tell them to get fucked.
>>
>>54338599
Not him but my cp budget is pretty bad too, I need more cp so for now this vid describes my feelings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7ZjSxRCiqg
>>
I thought my budget was going to be bad at a likely 2k, what in the world are you guys buying?
>>
>>54338728
Multiple Artifacts, likely.
>>
>>54338599
>I have no reaction image. Wot?
Eh, I've got more than that even after dropping the superfluous stuff.

Won't you please think of our poor budgets as they cry, OAA? Think of the childr- I mean, budgets.
>>
>>54338734
Oh, well I didnt buy a single one or the Order Hall either.

Though so far I havent really seen much that isn't worth the asked for price though and Im not sure if dropping prices would be fair.

Most of my purchases will prolly be from professions, possible resource items, and the garrison. If I have 100cp extra I am definitely picking up the quest giver perks.
>>
So where would be a good place to pick up some political perks?
>>
I haven't even tried to make a build for the new WoW yet because I'm not ready to kill myself.
>>
File: 1236216353324.png (204KB, 509x380px) Image search: [Google]
1236216353324.png
204KB, 509x380px
>>54338693
Well, what do you want me to say? There's plenty of ways that could go, and keeping in mind how some out-of-jump powers are, I'm not entirely sure what would be an applicable response.

I know next to nothing about your chain, so it's near impossible for me to say.
>>
>>54336620
>Travel Meal
Decent amounts of Lysine, found in numerous types of seafood.

I may or may not have lost control of my lycanthropy prior to that, so who knows what I've been eating?
>>
>>54338903
Okay, what I'm asking is what would happen to a "normal" (in the context; not a Jumper) person with one of their Marks did?
>>
>>54338402
None of my serious builds dipped below -100. First build was gonna be a Mist-Shrouded Sha-Touched Fist of the Legion Human. Now I'm considering being a Fel Orc Demon Hunter. None of the DH Artifacts interest me so there's good odds I'll get a second class for their discount.

I will now proceed to laugh at you.
>>
>>54338693
Just use a fanon perk and bring Malal into the setting by undoing its retcon. After you have your powers or shit then just go join up with him. He asks for nothing and you should expect nothing from him. Literally the best chaos god there is.
>>
>>54338941
Drawback not perk. My mistake.
>>
>>54338042
I always feel it's most interesting to fix the problems of a faction from within. Eat other Tyranid, purge the inquisition, torture the dark Eldar etc.

As long as I get to fight chaos in a way that angers all the gods in a way that would make malal proud, I'm good.
>>
File: Chaos_Spawn.jpg (131KB, 736x1102px) Image search: [Google]
Chaos_Spawn.jpg
131KB, 736x1102px
>>54338936
>Okay, what I'm asking is what would happen to a "normal" (in the context; not a Jumper) person with one of their Marks did?
Warble warble warble.

>>54338941
Technically untrue. Before the Retcon he had a habit of empowering a champion and throwing them into a Chaos force to cause damage before yanking that power back, with interest.
>>
>>54338373
Hunh, go figure, its almost like you only are speaking for yourself!
>>
>>54338728
Well. Let's see... 600cp of racial stuff, 100cp for druid in addition to Warlock, 1100cp to get I Dream In Green and most of the Warlock tree, 600 for Demonology, Graven One, and Steam Warrior, 200 for Engineering, Enchanting, and Quest Perks, 900 for Weight of the Crown and Order Leadership, 500 for Fist of the Legion, 600 for a pair of Drakes and a Newborn, 900 for the Skull and Knifu.

For a total of 5500 currently. And this is /after/ already trimming some 2000-ish CP of stuff I still kinda want.
>>
>>54338968
Technically you'd need to be near a Chaos force for that to be worth him doing.
>>
>Jump 61 and still no companion
>Have a recurring drawback that lets me spend a few thousand years in each setting
>Not got a clue who I want to take with me who'll be capable of surviving on this timescale

Any suggestions? Right now all I can really think of are gods and immortals.
>>
Yeah there's just not gonna be a drawback cap at this rate, jiminy christmas.
>>
>>54339025
Can't really say without knowing more about your personality/ taste.

At that point, I would just suggest getting the power to make someone immortal and creating a custom companion in one of the jumps that allow for that.
>>
>>54339074
I am at once relieved, and kind of dreading the kind of PTSD my jumper will have after going through all those drawbacks.
>>
>>54339074
Important question: just how busty is Laylastrasza?
>>
>>54339074
You're doing scenarios for CP right?
>>
Where is the WoW wip?
>>
>>54338936
>Okay, what I'm asking is what would happen to a "normal" (in the context; not a Jumper) person if he tried to double-cross The Devil after having sold his soul to The Devil in a Everything Is Horrible and Always Ends In The Worst Possible Way universe?
>>
>>54339156
http://i.4cdn.org/tg/1499963683671.pdf
>>
File: WoW.pdf (1MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
WoW.pdf
1MB, 1x1px
>>54339156
>>
>>54339114
Didn't think I'd answer a question like this today.

About an F-Cup if I remember bra-sizes correctly. God knows every god damn maker of them uses their own sodding chart.

>>54339151
Yes, there will be more scenarios for CP.
>>
File: guardians-of-the-galaxythanos.jpg (64KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
guardians-of-the-galaxythanos.jpg
64KB, 1024x683px
http://ew.com/movies/2017/07/15/avengers-infinity-war-footage-thanos-d23/

Well that's apparently a thing.
>>
>>54339190
I think this is more along the lines of 'telling the Devil to go fuck himself and then trying to leave without paying him after selling your soul to him' rather then simply trying to double cross him. Double crossing someone implies subtlety, and everyone who makes a deal with the Devil tries to double cross him, so that would be fair. This is just stupidity.
>>
>>54339247
>About an F-Cup if I remember bra-sizes correctly.
PERFECT WAIFU IS PERFECT

So did you have any inspirations for the OC companions? I'd love to see what you were thinking of in terms of character art and characters from other IPs.
>>
>>54339190
To be fair, that happens, like, every time someone sells their soul. Who just lies down and takes it?
>>
>>54339271
Yes, but will there be a scene where hes standing outside in the cold, crying futile tears as Deadpool and Death have a fun, comfy date together?
>>
>>54339271
>ripping off parts of a moon or planet and hurling it at your enemy while fighting them
I see Thanos and I share similar combat strategies, though probably not the exact same unless he hurls the whole moon at them at the end.
>>
>>54338960
>torture the dark Eldar
You know they get off on that right?
>>
>>54339362
I'm a dark Eldar for that jump, getting off on weird stuff is kinda the point if I can confine it to only affecting other dark eldar.
>>
>>54339362
Stick them in a small inescapable windowless room made of video screens that has amazing sounds and blare this for eternity: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh7lp9umG2I
>>
>>54338960
You wanna fix the problems with the Imperium?
>Manipulate shit so that you become an Assassin.
>Work your way up to become the high lord of the Assassinorum
>Kill every. Single. Fuckwad.
>Slowly clean up imperial society and create more assassin temples.
>Rebuild parts of the mechanicus.
>Fix the Inquisition.
> (Optional) Heal the Emperor and he'll do this all himself.
>>
>>54339247
>spoiler
...I mean, if we're asking anyway... how do Lissanna, Maridormi, and Arinaku compare?

Also, if you buy the Order Leadership, you go through the questline of the appropriate class to get it... So you could eventually get a non-CP backed Artifact on your own just following that? Or a second copy if you've already bought one?
>>
>>54339275
There's references to at least several jumpmakers in there, a few OCs from a D&D campaign I ran ages ago, and at least one of my dead jumpers.
>>
File: snek implications.gif (17KB, 540x316px) Image search: [Google]
snek implications.gif
17KB, 540x316px
>>54339462
>at least one of my dead jumpers

Story time?
>>
>>54339429
I feel like the cruelest thing to do to a dark eldar would to lock them in a boring pure white room for the rest of their life and kill them with boredom.
>>
>>54339025
I dunno, maybe get a kitten?
>>
File: 1424801091431.gif (968KB, 500x295px) Image search: [Google]
1424801091431.gif
968KB, 500x295px
>>54339210
-Kal'dorei (Free)
-Demonic (800CP)
-Primary Class: Warlock (Free)
-Primary Specialization: Demonology (Free)
-Another Class (700CP) (Havoc Demon Hunter)
-Righteous Side of Hell/The Devil in I (200CP) (Discount)
-Entire Warlock Tree (-400CP) (Discount)
-Demonology (-500CP) (Discount)
-Potion Doc (-650CP) (Discount)
-Runemaster (-800CP) (Discount)
-Graphically Updated (-850CP)
-Learning the Trades (Herbalism/Mining/Skinning/Alchemy/Blacksmithing/Cooking/Enchanting/Engineering/Inscription/Jewelcrafting/Leatherworking/Tailoring) (-1450CP)
-Draenic Engineering (-1750CP)
-Order Leadership (-2250CP)
-Fist of the Legion (-2750CP)
-Artifact: Skull of the Man'Ari (-3050CP) (Discount)

>mfw this isn't even including items
>mfw I'm gonna have to cut a lot of this
>>
File: 1500115638837.jpg (435KB, 861x1115px) Image search: [Google]
1500115638837.jpg
435KB, 861x1115px
>>54337244
I've said someone else is free to make to make it. I haven't seen the movie yet, but I had hoped there would be some answers. Oh well.
>>
>>54339450
> (Optional) Heal the Emperor and he'll do this all himself.

Or give him a text-to-speech device
>>
>>54339481
I have a wolf that's been with me since jump 4. Although I'm just starting to realize how batshit insane my jumper must seem nowadays.
>>
>>54339538
>The one jump that I really want.
>The one jump that will never get finished.

Why Kitten, Why?!
>>
>>54339480
Worst thing to do would be to start with extreme torture, then de-escalate it. It shows that you know what they need, that you can do so, and that you're perfectly willing to do so in a way that they're still dying from soul loss.
Sure, they might enjoy the pain... But they'll do so knowing that their enjoyment will be reduced as they get closer to losing their souls.
>>
File: a very professional sword.png (321KB, 772x1000px) Image search: [Google]
a very professional sword.png
321KB, 772x1000px
>>54336697
I may be a ghost type but I don't do anything in the way of necromancy. Dressing up is nice though.
>>
>>54339459
Yes and yes, along with a few other benefits depending on the Order's Campaign.

Lissanna's gonna be about the same in comparison to Laylastrasza, with a bit more muscle tone added to it due to all the arms.
Maridormi's a C.
Arinaku's a D.

>>54339474
Dondar.
That jumper died suplexing Thanos into a sun while screaming Princes of the Universe.
>>
File: Imperim vs Tyranids.jpg (980KB, 2048x1492px) Image search: [Google]
Imperim vs Tyranids.jpg
980KB, 2048x1492px
>>54339450
Or, just take the Tyranid jump and eat everyone.
>>
>>54339450
The Emperor wants all that much better to begin with. He was a brutal and manipulative dictator who had no qualms about genociding those who refused to swear absolute obedience to him. Not to mention how shitty of a dad he was.
>>
>>54339462
>There's references to at least several jumpmakers in there
I know you can't, but I'd still love to figure out who is who
>>
File: Izumi.Konata.full.628628.jpg (158KB, 634x909px) Image search: [Google]
Izumi.Konata.full.628628.jpg
158KB, 634x909px
>>54339528
You haven't? Oh wow. You really need to watch it.
... I don't think Star VS is really the kind of series that lays down a lot of hard crunch and answers, but it totally does bring a bunch of story things to a close, and opens up routes for a new story. I don't want to spoil anything, though. Go watch it!

Because I'm dumb: I never really got the significance of the last name "Butterfly" before this movie, and remembering about Queen Moon's own display of "Dipping Down".
I also somehow missed the name link between Star, Moon, and Eclipsia until now, although I'm chalking that up to the fact that they just tended not to say their names in such frequent succession before.
>>
>>54339605
>Battle is not done at a minimum distance of a lightsecond

Shitty sci-fi.
>>
>>54339594
>Yes and yes,
Cool. I wonder if I should keep Thal'kiel as a skull to have skull twins following me, or if I should just import him into the Eye of Set to have variety.

...Actually, I wonder how he'd react to there being two of him at all?

Also, how horrible of an idea would it be to dualwield Knifus?

>along with a few other benefits depending on the Order's Campaign.
Hm, does the Dreadscar Rift come with anything special? Besides the Eredar Twins?

>spoilers
Thanks.
>>
File: 1469323574517.png (528KB, 950x534px) Image search: [Google]
1469323574517.png
528KB, 950x534px
>>54336070
Anon, why didn't you tell them that if they go asha'man and use the male version of warding, even the most man-hating of lesbians will turn into their waifu?

Seriously, it happens in the books. The Black Ajah goad the Red Ajah, who were the leaders of the original man-purges and are essentially a collection of extreme man-hating lesbian witches, into trying to purge the Black Tower, and the Asha'Man defeat them and respond by using the male version of Warding on all the captured Red Ajah. Since male magic is more powerful and not as subtle or delicate, this ends up resulting in those Red Ajah turning into 'willing' waifus. Whole order is essentially destroyed except the oldest and saltiest who didn't have the guts to join the attack.

But yeah, you really don't have to worry too much about the women being bitchy in that case. Or if you don't like the mind rape (not like Aes Sedai don't do it to their Warders often enough, their magic just doesn't do it for them immediately, nor is it like male Warding fucks with their head if it's something they wanted in the first place) then you could pick yourself up a Green Ajah, who are all described as loving men and are the only order who commonly dates/marries their Warder, or a Blue Ajah, who aren't as man-crazy but are also stated to 'like' men. It's important to know your Ajahs if you're going to interact with Aes Sedai.
>>
>>54337356
Not unless you take the drawback. Though worth noting it's the same setting regardless, so if you want to fuck off to the rest of the solar system, go ahead. Hell you could fuck off to Mars and coopt the Alita on Mars manga that post-date Last Order
>>
>>54339594
Can 'Seeking Their Sole' be used for making an OC companion or is it in game characters only?
>>
>>54339688
Again, Moiraine and Aviendha are both top tier
>>
>>54339667
Makes it hilarious when you've got ships that /can/ fight at a decent distance though.
>>
File: Filthy Xeno Scum.jpg (505KB, 1500x698px) Image search: [Google]
Filthy Xeno Scum.jpg
505KB, 1500x698px
>>54339667
It's 40K, ramming is considered a viable tactic. What probably happened here was that they did engage at that distance and the Hive fleet closed in. It looks like they were defending too so there was no option of a different approach. That and a hive fleet can number in the Thousands of ships. Probably more I'm not well versed in the Tyranids.

http://yenlowang.free.fr/warhammer-forum/BFG/BFG_-_Additional_Ships_Compendium_1.4.pdf

That might give some descriptions on the ships and you can probably puzzle out the strategies the Imperium uses from it.
>>
>>54339754
>strategies the Imperium
They've got two: EXTERMINATUS and throw meat and steel at the problem until it goes away
>>
File: 1493401176722.png (234KB, 614x800px) Image search: [Google]
1493401176722.png
234KB, 614x800px
>>54339658
I'll have time on Tuesday to watch it. I'm just normally pretty busy on the weekends. Nice to know that it's good though.
>>
File: best name.png (38KB, 820x255px) Image search: [Google]
best name.png
38KB, 820x255px
>>54337244
>Read that initially as Star IV.
Its time to assault House Atlantic because tonight, goodnight. I'm burning Star IV.
>>
File: [CONCERN].gif (5MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
[CONCERN].gif
5MB, 480x270px
>>54339710
Canon characters only.
Also did I really misspell it as Sole?

>>54339670
>Two Thal'kiels
Horrible, horrible decision.

>Dual-Wielding Knifus
CEASE

>Hm, does the Dreadscar Rift come with anything special?
Well essentially it's your own pocket realm within the Twisting Nether that you can access at will, is manned by an army of Felguards and other Mo'arg, also includes Shinfel Blightsworn for those Warlocks with a slant towards pain, and a variety of other demons at your beck and call.
>>
>>54337356
there's a note right at the start of the final notes saying you can stay as long as you have obligation to fulfill. so you could just go with alita to the tournament when the time commissar make your own team.
>>
>>54339869
Are you seeking their boots or their Souls?
>>
>>54339869
>Canon characters only.
Well shit. Any particular reason why?
I have a male drake OC in mind and the one youve given (well all the ones youve given) are too fetish fueled for me.

>Also did I really misspell it as Sole?
Nah that was me mistyping.
>>
>>54339528
Oh, some things are answered. Just not as many as you would expect for a like that climax. And it creates a lot more of questions that it answers.

But it seems that's part of the show style. Also, the movie itself was very enjoyable.
>>
>>54339916
It's supposed to be Souls.

>>54339934
Because that was what the option was designed for from the start, split into tiers based on the strength of the character in the actual stories.

What's the OC?
>>
>>54339869

Don't forget dreadscar's succubus pit
>>
>>54338531
as long as they explode when fools hug them and a regeneration function to heal from exploding.
>>
>>54339723
Meh. Verin of the Brown Black Ajah is better.

>>54339869
Am I simply overlooking them, or are there no undead in the various companion choices?
>>
File: 1495054455261.jpg (66KB, 762x591px) Image search: [Google]
1495054455261.jpg
66KB, 762x591px
>>54339450
This happened before, it was called The Beheading.
>>
>>54339869
>Horrible, horrible decision.
Probably still better than Two Knifus though?

>CEASE
Nah, I like evil waifus. Fully aware she's (they're?) going to lead me to my death or worse if I blindly listen to her, but yeah.

>Well essentially
So, pocket dimension with demons galore and at least one sadomasochistic elf. Sounds like a good deal to me.

>>54339997
Yup, that sounds most excellent.
>>
How does one justify being a D&D style wizard in a super-hero setting like Hero Academia, Worm, Heroes or One Punch Man?
>>
>>54340008
Ahem, Doroho Longspear is a death knight. There was going to be an undead drake, but the ONLY one that has any sapience / capacity to even speak was Sindragosa, Malygos' mate, so was unsure on how well I could manage that.

I'll see if I can't fit any other Undead in though, if you have any ideas.

>>54339997
I figured that went without sayin'.
>>
File: gritthoseteeth.png (404KB, 600x332px) Image search: [Google]
gritthoseteeth.png
404KB, 600x332px
>>54340032
>"fuck your rules i'm magical!"
>>
File: Generic Dystopia Jump WIP2.pdf (171KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Generic Dystopia Jump WIP2.pdf
171KB, 1x1px
I have updated the generic dystopia jump. The enforcer's final skill has been replaced, some new drawbacks have been added, and several smaller fixes and changes have been made.
>>
>>54340032
Wizards don't need to explain shit anon.
>>
>>54339869
Does Order Leadership make you more powerful/skilled with your class or are the benefits just the hall and the respect?
>>
>>54340044
I don't see why there can't be a Forsaken, Vampyr, Dark Ranger, and maybe even a Val'kyr companion.
>>
File: Alchemy everywhere in this bitch.png (907KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Alchemy everywhere in this bitch.png
907KB, 1280x720px
>>54340032
Magic everywhere in this bitch
>>
>>54340069
No power / skill boost, as I didn't want to make it too off-kilter and potentially OTB. However, every Class Campaign / story does include plenty of options for personal-empowerment and gaining skill, far as I have read.
>>
>>54340032
You're a gadgeteer, except instead of suspiciously magical power armor or energy pistols, you use rituals to load hyperdimensional dimensional widgets into folders in your brain.
>>
>>54340032
Mnemonics. Obviously you're not a real wizard, good heavens no. You're not crazy, you know it's not magic you're doing. But the ritual actions associated with "casting a spell" help you focus your highly versatile reality-warping powers.
>>
What sorts of perks and (nonconsumable) items increase your mana pool (and other energy pools) and respective Mana Regen rates, or reduce your mana costs? I know of a few:
Magical Powerhouse (Overlord-series; 3x mana pool and mana regen rate)
Ring of Elru (Overlord-series; -50% mana cost)
High Pool Capacity (Slayers; massive non-specific pool size increase)

I'm trying to maximize my mana pool before taking the Terraria jump with its ability to double said pool and give you a 5 min full pool regen rate. Basically the aim is to have such a high regen rate that even with efficient and not-so-efficient spell boosters (The Moving Finger Writes- DC Occult, I'm looking at you), I could use the most powerful magic I have indefinitely without having to chug ethers/elixirs.
>>
File: wizard speech bubbles.png (359KB, 1102x382px) Image search: [Google]
wizard speech bubbles.png
359KB, 1102x382px
>>54340032
>>
>>54340032
Myrddin don't care, neither should you.
if you can cast true resurrection on him when he dies people might just give up on saying it's not magic.
>>
>>54339996
'Terminus' Real name unknown (as of now)
A male black drake who favors jewelcrafting. Experienced with aerial combat, but not too keen on ground combat.
Freshly freed from Old God corruption and now trying to restore the Earthwarders to what they were and ultimately struggling with the fact that most black dragons revel in their destructive madness.

I really like redemption plots and the reality that trying to help others doesnt always work. Specially since Im going full Holy Priest.
>>
File: No sense of right and wrong.jpg (28KB, 195x234px) Image search: [Google]
No sense of right and wrong.jpg
28KB, 195x234px
>>54340144
>A scientist says tells you resurrecting someone is impossible
>Fireball him
>Proceed to cast True Resurrection
>See as the the world descends into chaos as you have just kicked both religion and science in the guts so hard that you made them a new hole just to prove a point
>>
>>54340032
Only be witnessed using spells of a particular theme/descriptor. Make sure these spells are quickened/stilled/silent?

Then when they think they know that you can only use lightning, give them the finger (of death.)

>>54340044
>Doroho Longspear
Ah. So I did overlook one.

As for other undead... Hrm... How about an undead dwarven engineer (steam warrior?) overjoyed at having essentially eternity to refine and invent in?
>>
>>54340129
The Gamer ability from the jump of the same name has exactly this with a wisdom and intelligence stat build. Just recently the MC got a set of powers that reduce his mana cost by 80%, increase mana regen by 300%, as well as increasing magic attack power by 100%, defense by 300%, and cut spellcasting time in half. You just need to get INT up to about 400 and WIS to 100, as well as endurance over 100 to handle it.
>>
>>54340086
... No Abominations, Geists, Wights, anything like that?

I mean sure I can do those four, certainly.

>>54340191
Could work, particularly if he gets a free bit of Steam Armor stipend.
>>
So given Potion Doc, what spells do you think would be the best to convert into a potion form? Spray, bomb, drinkable, doesn't matter.
>>
File: 1473992010702.jpg (68KB, 400x579px) Image search: [Google]
1473992010702.jpg
68KB, 400x579px
>>54340032
>>
>>54340100
That seems like it basically makes it a crappy version of the Fist of the Legion perk despite effectively costing more. Which makes you a big player on the bad guys side while also making you buff as shit. Not to mention, that means you can be the head of some big order while somehow being outclassed by all your subordinates in experience and ability.
>>
jumps to get dragonfus?
>>
>>54340212
>No Abominations, Geists, Wights, anything like that?
Abominations are generally sub-sapient. Fair enough on the other two, but I always figure people will go for less... stinky undead first.
>>
>>54340252
Dragonlance and WoW
>>
Are there any perks for hiding something's origins? I really don't like the idea of modern Earth-style worlds being able to realize that my companions come from various works of fiction. So is it possible to dissociate them from the work of fiction, some perk so that they'll never be recognized?
>>
>>54340129
perks:
>Circulation Magic, Elona (10% cost reduction)
>Refined Spellcasting, Dresden Files ("do a hell of a lot with very little")
>Survivor, Iji ("considerably cheaper and more powerful")
>Extract, Dragon's Crown ("Low-level magical attacks generate more mana than they cost, provided the attacks are against animate enemies and are successful.")
>Enchanter, Morroblivion (depends on the enchantment)
>Resource Management, Dahak Chronicles (specialized in tech and people, but does affect magic to a lesser extend)

items:
>Golden Stud, Chrono Trigger (75% mana cost reduction)
>Celestriad, FF6 (reduces mana cost by a lot. In-game sets every spell to 1mp, but not sure how good the jump's version is)
>Mage's Hat, LoZ: Minish Cap (50% cost reduction)

This is just my list of mana cost reducers, aside the Ring of Elru.
>>
>>54340238
>that means you can be the head of some big order while somehow being outclassed by all your subordinates in experience and ability.

Except they wouldn't make you the leader if you didn't have any amount of chutzpah, and in Rogue's case the class hall campaign is about you earning your position as leader. Not to mention the fact that you have to live through all of canon up to Legion first, so implying that you aren't going to earn your power and experience through that is frankly asinine.

Chill and see how he finishes the write-ups for the Orders all-in-all first.
>>
>>54340053
>that picture
Fukken saved.
>>
>>54340238
Aside from what the other anon said, you also get to take your Order and Order Hall with you. Fist of the Legion just makes you buff.
>>
>>54340252
Go to Ramna and choose a martial art centered around Dragons to get your dragon-fu.

I know this isn't what you askedbut it's going to be what you get.
>>
>>54340252
Puzzle and Dragons
>>
File: yer a wizard flaaffy.png (280KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
yer a wizard flaaffy.png
280KB, 540x540px
>>54340032
You don't have to explain shit other than they don't get to touch the pointy hat.
>>
Kingdom Hearts 3 confirms Earth is one of the connected worlds now that Toy Story is in it.
>>
>>54340389
That teaser trailer had some really nice looking grass.
>>
File: 191cf708c622613a4f0fe062091815fe.jpg (568KB, 818x1157px) Image search: [Google]
191cf708c622613a4f0fe062091815fe.jpg
568KB, 818x1157px
Jump # 166 Fate/Zero
Starting Location: Eizenbern Castle outside Fuyuki
Background: Fool
Perks:
*All loving Heroine (0)
*Initial Irisivel (0)
*Perfect Vessel (300)
*Homunculus (200)
*The first Snake (200)
*Stronger Servant (500)
Drawback:
*Knightly Manner (+ 200)

Servant - Imported
Class: Caster (275)
Identity: Dr. Doom (-chan)
Str: D + (150)
End: C ++ (300)
Agi: C
Mana: A
Luck: E (+ 75)

Class Skills:
*Territory Creation: A (100)
*Item Creation: Ex (275)

Skills:
*Bravery: A (100)
*Charisma: A (250)

Noble Phantasms:
*Armor of Doom: A++ (225)
This is the nuclear powered armor of Dr. Doom but also a manifestation of her defensive planning skill. Attacks any rank lower than the armor fail to pierce it do to Doom’s planning skill’s so long as Doom has seen the attack or a similar one before.

*Doom-bot: B (50)
Mechanical constructs that appear exactly like doom. They carry only a fraction of her power but appear an exact likeness indiscernible from doom herself even to servants.

Drawbacks:
*What Spiritual Form (+ 50)
*Mana Muncher (+100)

Perks:
*King of Jumpers (300)

It was strange to walk the streets of Fuyuki again and this time in the past before the scars left by the upcoming war.

I was Kiritsugu’s backup. He didn’t like me much honestly, he viewed me as a possible problem because of my link to the Eizenberns. Also he didn’t trust Doom-chan. To be fair I don’t think anyone really did. I knew it was just a matter of time until we would be thrown under the bus. We did make friends with Iri and Saber.

The war itself was hell. No surprise. First thing we did was hunt down the rival caster. He and his master both wound up eating plasma as he was going to kill a kid.

After that we managed to make a back end alliance with waver and Iksander. I explained the truth… or my suspicions to both of them (I had no evidence). While they didn’t trust my servant they trusted me.

(To be continued)
>>
>>54340437
The meeting of kings was tense. Gilgamesh kind of approved of Doom-chan’s ideals of rulership and everyone basically called saber a little girl. I felt bad for her.

I managed to gather some evidence and was going to get a halt called to the War but was confronted by Gilgamesh (who was already working for Kotomine). It would have been fine if he had attacked us where doom had set up her workshop. However he caught us out of position.

I couldn’t use some of my sneakier techniques to kill him so we ran. Rather I unsummoned doom and dodged steel flying at me from every angle as I wall bounced and danced around like a monkey on meth. Gil didn’t notice or didn’t care where I was leading him which is good. By the time I made it back to Dooms territory I was battered and bloody only a few swords sticking out of me. He had enjoyed the chase.

Doom chan was pretty pissed at that point when I summoned her and used something against Gil that he had probably never encountered. Electromagnetism. The rain of steel started flying in the opposite direction which startled even him. It turned in to battle of them countering each other with their various tools. Then Gil went for Ea getting tired of the game. I teleported and grabbed Ea and absorbed the magic from it (Spell absorption from shadow realm).

There was a moment of mixed shock and awe from Gil that turned to absolute murderous rage. I only survived by letting out everything I had just absorbed in his direction. No spell no magic words I just sort of threw up energy at him. It overwhelmed his attack and erased him. Thankfully I aimed up so I didn’t destroy the planet.

We managed to get the war called off which by the way made me an enemy of the Eizenburns. They started sending assassins after me because of that.
>>
>>54338866
West Wing and most of the Gundam Jumps are pretty good for that. Also, the Exalted jumps and Worm.
>>
>>54339594
How did he even touch Thanos for more than a second if sun-dipping was fatal to him?
>>
>>54340765
Because Thanos isn't fucking toxic and - surprise, surprise - has had his purple pillsbury-doughboy-arse handed to him by heroes of a much lesser power-level?

fucking Marvel fanboys.
>>
File: Decimatus.png (410KB, 477x581px) Image search: [Google]
Decimatus.png
410KB, 477x581px
>>54340212
Any chance of Voidcaller giving you the option of a void-y form?
>>
File: I Am Here!.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
I Am Here!.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
>>54336697
Whichever suits my fancy at the time. I tend to use Corpses, with no souls unless the soul is willing.

>>54337813
>Thule
>Traitor
What? Fucker as a Dreadnought fights Eliphas to the death. He loses, but he tries to end the Chaos fuck-tard.

>>54338402
I feel the same anon.

>>54338531
Cute or Sexy. It's your imperative to design robots as such.

>>54338599
>Particularly after Tomb Kings, when retconning leadership of Nehekhara to her.
>Seras as the Queen of Not-Egypt
Why is this idea so cute?

>>54339074
Thank fucking christ.

>>54339210
This jump will devour my soul. I JUST WANNA BE A PALADIN/DEATH KNIGHT LORD OF THE SILVER HAND! WHY CAN'T I BE AN OC DONUT STEEL WITHOUT PAYING MY SOUL!?

>>54339247
Holy shit.

>More Scenarios
Yes. This pleases me. What kind of insane bullshit can Justice get caught up in?

>>54339462
>There's references to at least several jumpmakers in there
Wait what?

Am I in there?

>>54339594
>Non CP backed artifact
I can get Ashbringer for free?
Hard choice, on one hand I just want it, on the other I want it to enhance my existing Sword.

I should get that companion, I think he would get along with Justice and his little madhouse.

>>54340032
I either don't justify it, because I don't use those powers due to me liking to "play by the rules" of the universe I'm in. Or I justify it as "really weird power". Or I just don't justify anything and admit what I am.
>>
>>54340765
Thanos' incompetence increases in proportion to his powerlevel.
>>
>>54340129
>I'm trying to maximize my mana pool before taking the Terraria jump
Perks just work, doesn't (usually) matter when you get them. And Terraria specifically was ruled to take into account future mana increases.
>>
>>54338866
There's some nice ones in Star Wars Clone Wars, in the politician perk tree. The capstone is really good if I remember correctly. Legend of Galactic Heroes also deserves some attention if you are interested in that type of perk.
>>
File: BLEACHED.jpg (231KB, 1400x2242px) Image search: [Google]
BLEACHED.jpg
231KB, 1400x2242px
>>54340765
Because Thanos' entire life is discovering levels of failure unimagineable to the mortal mind
>>
>>54340821
>I either don't justify it, because I don't use those powers due to me liking to "play by the rules" of the universe I'm in. Or I justify it as "really weird power". Or I just don't justify anything and admit what I am.

So you just do everything possible in that situation?
>>
>>54340821
>I can get Ashbringer for free?

Yeah but it's gonna be Classic Ashbringer instead of CP-boosto Ashbringer.
>>
>>54340924
It depends on my mood or the situation I'm in.
I usually do the first one.
When pushed to the point I need to "break" the rules I make up excuses.
Only when I'm tired of bullshit, completely enraged, or just wanna lay back and have fun do I tell everyone who cares what I am, and not make any sort of excuse.

>>54340926
Ashbringer is Ashbringer, and Ashbringer is fucking cool. The strength doesn't interest me all that much, The Sword is stupidly powerful as is anyway, but I LIKE the Ashbringer.
>>
>>54340227
>not making and then selling aerosolized Dragon Slave

Do you even irresponsible?
>>
>>54341199
>not bottling 100% proof Giga Slave

It's like you don't even WANT to put the Lord of Nightmares in your pants!
>>
>>54341214
>Not using Ragna Blade because it's cooler and safer.
>>
Is there anything in jumpchain that allows you to sacrifice personal power for a temporary boost or something similar?
>>
Alright then jumpers, what does your battle mode look like?
Is it a unique look you developed or is it a random assortment of bullshit
>>
>>54341261
Hulking cyborg body covered with all kinds of assorted crap. Complete with mechanical tentacles to hold even more dumb crap.
>>
>>54341261
What si this fashion disaster

Why did you even look for it
>>
>>54341261
A ten foot tall flaming skelly in plate armor.
>>
>>54341261
I just fight in my regular form. Flashy transformations aren't necessary.
>>
>>54340860
Ah, was not aware it was ruled that way. That helps, thanks.

>>54340280
>>54340201
Those help on other things to pick up.
>>
>>54341261
>Mangoes
>Rinnegan Sharingan
>Super Saiyan
>Visored
>Naruto's super mode
>Mjolnir
>Red Lantern Ring
>Sentry Powers
>Chakra Balls
What am I missing?
>>
File: raging banchô-Anon.png (6MB, 2400x3202px) Image search: [Google]
raging banchô-Anon.png
6MB, 2400x3202px
>>54341261
>Alright then jumpers, what does your battle mode look like?

like this,Do note old rag Mountain for scale.

>Is it a unique look you developed or is it a random assortment of bullshit

The two are not mutually exclusive.
>>
>>54341337
Legendary Super Saiyan, it looks like Broly's getup

His power is maximum
>>
>>54341348
You should date girl Broly.
>>
>>54341339
The missiles kind of undermine the whole "eldritch lava demon" thing you've got going in.
>>
>>54341337
He's green like the hulk?
>>
File: SSJ10 fanshit.jpg (108KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
SSJ10 fanshit.jpg
108KB, 1440x1080px
>>54341298
I was looking specifically for stupid DBZ fan transformations
>>
>>54341380
Wasn't sure if that's what that was supposed to be. Looks surprisingly slender if you're going for Hulk.
>>
>>54341337
I think he's wearing the Crimson Behelit as a necklace, and has the Hogyoku implanted in his chest. He also has the same scars as Kenshiro, so add mastery of Hokuto Shinken to that list. I think that belly tattoo is the same seals Naruto has, so you're missing being Jinchuuriki too. I am almost certain those lines across his entire body mean something, but I ain't got a clue what it might be.
>>
File: 8a7f099a4e586a2041a0b831f2a33136.jpg (216KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
8a7f099a4e586a2041a0b831f2a33136.jpg
216KB, 1920x1200px
>>54341261
I may have been a bit unoriginal and took after Madara during Naruto. So pretty similar to this. Don't sue me Kishi
>>
>>54341261
I...suppose just a power armor, somewhat of a cross between Iron Man and X-01 armor? With glowy bits.

Under that, I just look like my regular form. I don't really think powerup transformations are useful, so I strive to have access to everything all the time.

...I do shapeshift my face into a bone plate if I'm serious though. No reason to have squishy eyeballs or breathing holes, when I don't need them at all (thanks to a Creepypasta perk).

And I add additional limbs as necessary and change size ant-man style, depending on the situation. But those are temporary, not part of the base look.
>>
>>54341392
Is it bad that I like SSJ4 more than SSG and SSGSSJ?
>>
File: GoldArmor.jpg (166KB, 334x500px) Image search: [Google]
GoldArmor.jpg
166KB, 334x500px
>>54341261
>>
>>54341392
At a certain point the hair alone has to weigh more than a normal man.
>>
>>54341396
I can't help but wonder if eating the Chakra Fruit would give me similiar powers or if only sealing the Juubi would do it.
>>
File: you wot m8.gif (499KB, 500x220px) Image search: [Google]
you wot m8.gif
499KB, 500x220px
>>54341261
This, but spikier.
>>
>>54341402
No, SSJ4 is a legitimately good design and the only good thing about GT
>>
>>54341407
Someone should teach the Khajiit's Mane how to become a SSJ3.
>>
>>54341402
No. SSJ4's design was one of the good things from GT, while the SSG line is terribly uninspired.
>>
>>54341362
Not my type
>>
>>54341364
I get that, the thing is, it's supposed to be a combination of all my destructive aspects and that includes the middle finger missiles from my cyborg body from skullgirls. plus my case hadn't developed as much of that has now, since this is like at least a year And a half old. my new war form is more along the lines of of Akira At the end of the movie only With parts made out of various energies And tangible shadow, and I don't reasonably believe people will be able to draw that..
>>
File: riptor.png (1MB, 1586x824px) Image search: [Google]
riptor.png
1MB, 1586x824px
>>54341427
So just Riptor?
>>
>>54341402
No

SSJ4 is a unique design that makes the colossal power boost feels different from past transformations, it also needed a Saiyan to fully master his Oozaru transformation and innate saiyan rage

Now compare that to Super Saiyan God that is just Super Saiyan with different colored hair and required a bunch of saiyans holding hands in a circle to achieve
>>
>>54341395
Naruto's Super Mode is based on being a Jinchuuriki, so he did include that bit.
>>
File: 5d2e8430173909b436639e919019f760.jpg (157KB, 736x1129px) Image search: [Google]
5d2e8430173909b436639e919019f760.jpg
157KB, 736x1129px
Hey Call, if you do the Third Magic ritual does the instant mana regen only account for the part of your magic pool that would come from Nasuverse mana?
>>
File: C_LtvgOVoAAKcIB.jpg (17KB, 243x499px) Image search: [Google]
C_LtvgOVoAAKcIB.jpg
17KB, 243x499px
>>54341362
The other girl is definitely better. Actually has confidence and is a prodigy to boot.

>>54341425
Do both to be safe. Heck, you could probably create and farm planets for their Fruit if you want to go the evil route
>>
>>54341470
Val* Fucking autocorrect.
>>
>>54341472
>Actually has confidence and is a prodigy to boot.
So a standard saiyan?
>>
>>54341466
Oh, I thought that was meant to be Sage Mode. Nevermind that.
>>
>>54341470
I believe she said it would only apply to Prana, but it's not too big of a deal because mana is aggregate.
>>
>>54341470
It'd work with any of them that wasn't entirely separate from your soul.
>>
>>54341489
Yes, although even by saiyan standards she's pretty up there, considering she became a SSJ2 in the span of what, an episode or two? Although I do have a problem with this,
seems like an asspull so universe 6 doesn't get shit on too quick even though they've got Hit
>>
>>54340032
I usually either liken it to something that's already present in the setting... like magic or a superpower or just science (science covers a lot of things), or I don't explain it at all and just let people make wild guesses.

It's kindof fun to watch people make wild assumptions about it.

>>54341261
> battle mode
I don't really have one! It's just, y'know, whatever altform I happen to be in at the time, mostly. I have a couple Final Boss transformation perks, though, so if I get damaged sufficiently I actually get free heals and power ups that actually change my appearance.
I think those default to "monstrous harlequin darkness catgirl with circuitry patterns".
There are multiple perks, so, it's actually a tiered thing. Like, I actually have multiple boss forms that you have to work your way through, each progressively more edgy than the last.
>>
>>54341536
It seems like a more egregious repeat of Goten and young Trunks.
>>
File: 1390577650347.png (102KB, 570x327px) Image search: [Google]
1390577650347.png
102KB, 570x327px
So I need a good list of attachments/perks/enhancements for breeding and caring for various beasts and animals. Nonsapient ones, but a list.

I ask this for no reason whatsoever.
>>
>>54341446
Pretty much.
>>
>>54341541
Multi-stage boss fights are the best ones.

>"monstrous harlequin darkness catgirl with circuitry patterns"
Also, what the fuck?
>>
>>54341557
Regular animals or monsters?
>>
>>54341557
Lewd.
>>
File: 1431356170668.jpg (84KB, 600x835px) Image search: [Google]
1431356170668.jpg
84KB, 600x835px
So I am hitting a creative dead end.

Jumpers, what would you do with the Tyranids New Breed perk?

Pic... Related?

>To spread their influence over a planet, genestealers will infect the life of that planet with their own brood. Injecting a small organism, it will corrupt and twist the host into a mutated, genestealer like creation. The true terror of this only comes about when that host breeds, creating a being that with each successive generation, appears more and more like the original host, yet retains the loyalty towards the hivemind and the abilities of the genestealers. Once they reach the 4th or 5th generation, they will almost exactly resemble the host species, this being the prime time for infiltration into society, and the generation after this will breed pure genestealers with the advantages of the host race bred into them. You are now able to do this same process but for any alternative form or race that you possess, not merely Tyranids. This will convert them into a hybrid between your chosen race and their own, fusing better as the generations go on, and also enthral them to your will.
>>
File: smug hakutaku.png (43KB, 290x307px) Image search: [Google]
smug hakutaku.png
43KB, 290x307px
>>54341557
>no reason whatsoever
Suuure.

ARK Survival Evolved has an entire tree for it, and Magizoologist in Fantastic Beasts helps too. Not sure otherwise.
>>
>>54341558
Nice
>>
File: bh6yokai.png (603KB, 664x628px) Image search: [Google]
bh6yokai.png
603KB, 664x628px
Is there a big hero 6 jump somewhere, or is one being made?
>>
File: Breeeeeeding....gif (330KB, 530x627px) Image search: [Google]
Breeeeeeding....gif
330KB, 530x627px
>>54341557
Didn't know you were into that.
>>
>>54341630
None. What would the backgrounds be aside from scientist, and maybe robot?
>>
Are there any jumps where you become a video game character but where the jump starts before the you get sent into the game?
>>
>>54341602
Combine with Xenomorphs.
>>
>>54341602
listen , I can't have sex with anyone but the wife , but there are not rules for us spreading our genes other ways you know? so I probably use myself as a template and see if the Fiat backed Gumbo of nanomachines, DNA,solidified energy constructs etc. that compose myself is in fact Still viable without receptive doves so yeah I'd probably be the Chosen race.
>>
>>54341602
I'm not sure I want to inflict being anything like me on anyone.
>>
>>54341648
Hero Union BBS can do that to varying results.
Some get video game-ified fantasy worlds while another poor shmuck got stuck in a video game world with people having limited lines and no sentience.
>>
>>54341515
Ah, thanks.
>>
>>54341261
Most of the time, I don't bother with a particular "battle mode." Sometimes, however, I go for the Heartless in Belkan Knight Armor look.
>>
>>54341642
Test Pilot? Prodigy? Seasoned? You could probably do origins for the different "sides" of scientist (like "fallen" and whatnot), not much different from some of the "Villain" origins in other cape jumps. Each member of the team also had their own "specialization", so to speak.
>>
What kind of Stand do you imagine would be derived from THE PAIN TRAIN?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzUHaRsxFzg
>>
>>54341642

I haven't watched it in a while, but I was thinking something like drop-in, roboticist, mechanic, business owner? I can't think of any more off the top of my head.
>>
>>54341557
Wow, that's spicy.
>>
>>54338599
>retconning leadership of Nehekhara to her

So we haven't seen jump builds from you in a long while, how bullshit is Seras by this point?
>>
>>54341261

It's slightly more unhinged, approaching an EVA, but this is what it looks like when game face happens
>>
>>54341696
roboticist and mechanic sound like theyd be too similar, but maybe youd could figure something out.
>>
File: not sure if want.gif (693KB, 451x177px) Image search: [Google]
not sure if want.gif
693KB, 451x177px
When's the last time someone felt like gif related towards you, /jc/?

>>54341690
Probably some kind of armor/gauntlet weapon combo. Forces any Stand battle to become a straightforward brawl, punchghost vs punchghost. No Thoth or Bastet shenanigans.

The Stand equivalent of no items Fox only Final Destination.
>>
>>54341648
Generic Video Game Developer if you take a drawback. Don't take the drawback.

For a more useful answer, in Teen Titans there's a remote that can put you into movies and TV shows, with a science perk it wouldn't be too far fetched to change it to video games, and Generic Video Game Developer does have a holodeck for realistic games although these may not be what you're looking for exactly.
>>
>>54341601
>>54341615
>>54341637
>>54341698
You're reading too much into it, CEASE.

>>54341598
Any kind. I'm killing them and using the Carnivores perk for their meat.

>>54341615
I'll have to look into Fantastic Beasts, thanks!
>>
>>54341557
You can get a dragon cave in king Arthur of that helps.
>>
File: 1486667994531.jpg (150KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1486667994531.jpg
150KB, 500x750px
>>54341261
It's a rather low-powered chain.
>>
File: delicious ramen.gif (2MB, 500x260px) Image search: [Google]
delicious ramen.gif
2MB, 500x260px
>>54341745
Are you opening up a restaurant?
>>
>>54341557
the hive Queen quest jump has hive Queen biotechnology , which is some the best biotechnology you'll find artificial Wombs and complete knowledge of a being's biology along with symbionts that provide for things like injuries or Adrian go a long way.
>>
File: protect android smiles.png (354KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
protect android smiles.png
354KB, 800x900px
how dangerous would the yet to be released nier automata jump be for a jumper whose stats are about that of a space marine?
>>
>>54341745
>killing them and using the Carnivores perk for their meat.
Shaping magic from Geneforge will let you summon and create pretty much anything you could imagine. Even in the games they used it to create cattle.
>>
>>54341804
Aren't all the androids going to rally around you anyway?
>>
>>54341703
You're basically asking what tactical errors I've made, haven't you.

One of those is she's a Saiyan.
My everything still hasn't fully repaired itself.
>>
>>54341696
>>54341709
What about
>Roboticist/Engineer
>Chemist
>Physicist
Don't know what drop-in could be. Science enthusiast?
>>
>>54341779
More that I'm realizing there's a niche of things I could accomplish. I mean, with a bullshit garden of plants and water, I could make some magical beasties from that.

Imagine the reagents and ingredients I could get.

>>54341813
This is true, yes.

>>54341825
SO HOW'S THOSE HIPS OF YOURS, DRAGON MAN.
>>
>>54341850
More intact than your build's budget B)
>>
>>54341840
Wotever happened to RealScienceAnon?
>>
File: 1494893828011.jpg (21KB, 229x343px) Image search: [Google]
1494893828011.jpg
21KB, 229x343px
>>54341862
FUCK YOU.
>>
>>54341863
The same thing that happened to motorcityAnon,they were summer fags who realized making a jump is hard so they never returned
>>
File: tumblr_nudb61a39X1tsln6ao1_500.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nudb61a39X1tsln6ao1_500.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>54341588
> Also, what the fuck?
Let's see...

Well, there's "Dark Form" from Paper Mario jump. I also took "Heartless" from that same jump, which is a way bigger deal for my overall build because it lets me do stupid shit without actually being in danger, but "Dark Form" is the one we're looking at now.
With that, you get extra points to spend on your boss form, and I took Chaos Touched Heart (Harlequin) and Painted Black (Oozing Darkness/Paint).
I also have Determination from Undertale, which stops me one time at what is effectively 1HP, ensuring that the transformation will take effect, healing me to about 75% in the process.

From Phantasy Star Online I took the combination of "Boss Mode" and "Minor Infection", granting me a free resurrection with 66% health refill, while giving me a new more monstrous form that I get to pick.
Dark Falz and Olga Flow look pretty generically geigeresque, in terms of inspiration, but I never really decided on a look.

Hyperdimension Neptunia has "Virus", which must be activated manually, but grants a full health restore, a +150% power boost, and grants increased damage against divine powers. This is where I got "circuitry patterns", just because of the name, "Virus", but that's probably not in the actual game.

The Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap has "When on the Edge of Demise", which activates "near defeat" and gives you another full heal and power boost, with another chosen monstrous form.

And I'm a catgirl because I'm a catgirl.
>>
>>54341651
>Jumper impregnates Xenomorphs
Why? Why dear god? Why?
>>
File: angry choking fury upset.jpg (38KB, 347x335px) Image search: [Google]
angry choking fury upset.jpg
38KB, 347x335px
>>54341779
I hate this gif because I was expecting the gun to get shoved in at any moment and it just looped.
>>
>>54341840
Drop in could be a Fred based option: rich as fuck and enthusiastic as fuck, may or may not be related to Stan Lee
>>
File: red_mage.jpg (819KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
red_mage.jpg
819KB, 1200x1600px
>>54341261
For my new chain? Pretty much Red Mage. It is from my first Jump after all and I have fond memories from it. I'm still pretty early though, but I refuse to dress in the dull grays and browns the people of Cyrodiil enjoy favoring.

Katia was so jealous of how good it looks that she demanded her own set. It's a lot harder to find bright red dyes in Cyrodiil than I expected, but she did get a set. Hat and all. Fake Wizard Beard optional.
>>
>>54341825
What else? Surely that isn't the gist of it.
>>
>>54341894
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4EomdfiBps
>>
>>54341894
What gun?
>>
>>54341928
See>>54341926
>>
>>54341926
Is that Dio's voice actor?
>>
And since someone mentioned the Tyranid jump...

How many souls is an Eldar Craftworld?
>>
>>54341804
If you've got power armor or equivalent level of durability you should be fine assuming you don't let yourself get stepped on by a giant cranebot.
>>
File: Shio Dress.jpg (917KB, 1000x887px) Image search: [Google]
Shio Dress.jpg
917KB, 1000x887px
So is there anyway to take an entire planet and its inhabitants with us if we really like them yet?
>>
File: 1428299191529.png (15KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1428299191529.png
15KB, 160x160px
>>54341880
Okay, bancho.
>>
>>54341261
Pic Related
>>
>>54341602
Work out the kinks? Taking four or five generations to see results is a real long time, the intermediate lifeforms also tend to be ugly as sin.
>>
>>54341880
How about you shut your fucking mouth? You're /barely/ a jump maker and hardly someone who should be shoveling shit out onto other.
>>
File: 1498482862283.jpg (895KB, 2482x1729px) Image search: [Google]
1498482862283.jpg
895KB, 2482x1729px
>>54341880

Throwing this kind of shit on people that are not here is bad, bancho.
Apologize to them.
>>
File: Eldar Craftworld 2.jpg (422KB, 1500x960px) Image search: [Google]
Eldar Craftworld 2.jpg
422KB, 1500x960px
>>54341961
All of inhabitants plus whoever's in the wraithbone. So probably a few hundred million up to a billion max.
>>
>>54342055
they haven't been on and they haven't updated anything in like five months. What do you think happened to them?
>>54342046
I've made five jumps, all of which were approved to the Drive where'd you get barely a jump maker?
>>
>>54342055
Just want to make sure but Landers are incapable of choosing a class and getting the skills that adventurers get with them right?
>>
>>54341804

So if I understand the nier setting correctly, all the humans are dead, and the androids are being lied to and have been stuck in a intentional cycle of unwinnable conflict for...some reason?

I expect lots of companion options.
>>
File: it's nice to be peaceful.png (36KB, 210x258px) Image search: [Google]
it's nice to be peaceful.png
36KB, 210x258px
>>54341880
Reminder, Bancho.
>>
>>54342009
Well, there's Preserve the Land in the Legend of Mana Jump. That allows you to cram an area the size of an average city into an artifact to carry around.

Then I'd suggest getting inventive with Dimensional Magic from Undertale. Combining the two would probably allow you to increase the size of the area you can take with you. But consider tacking some Fast Casting perks in there as well, as the time it takes to "capture" the area scales up with how much you're trying to cram into an Artifact.

Of course, that's just an idea off the top of my head. But it should give you a start.
>>
>>54339210
>Gender:
Male
>Age:
>Race:
Human - 0
+Stormgarde
+Demonic - 200
>Class:
Demon Hunter - 0
+Havoc
>Another Class (Mage) - 100
+Fire
+Extra Spec (Arcane) - 50

>Perks:
Road to Hell - 0
Righteous Side of Hell - 200
The Devil In I - 300
Just Do It - 0
Pyremaster - 150

Loa Devourer - 500

>Artifacts:
Aluneth, Greatstaff of the Magna - 300

>Drawbacks
?

Don't know a lot about the setting. How Donut Steele am I?

Also, dragon isn't a valid option for the Loa devourer theme, right?
>>
File: 1500078230069.gif (449KB, 223x400px) Image search: [Google]
1500078230069.gif
449KB, 223x400px
>>54342097

Landers get a class based on whatever job they have. So things like "Noble" or "Mage" or "Wanderer" as class.
They still have a skill tree based on that.
But sure. You can still choose one of the 12 classes presented there. , if you want

>>54342076
>What do you think happened to them?

Bancho, stop doing this. Maybe they had irl problems or simply decided to stop coming here. That does not give you the right to badmouth them.

I expected better from you.
>>
>>54341821
I would assume so if you can prove you're human.
>>
>>54342009
if you're not picky about what those inhabitants are the many souls and internal World Perks from infernals should set you up right as long as you're willing to invest the time in expanding your inner world
>>54342148
I don't like it either, and I didn't mean to insult anyone but the fact of the matter isthat is the most likely scenario
>>
>>54341602
create eldar/sekirei hybrids
>>
>>54342171
The most likely Scenario is that assholes like you continue to talk shit about others and assume that new content creators will be content to be ridiculed while creating content, you worthless piece of sub-human filth.
>>
>>54342210
yet no one ever really came down on them so your argument is invalid
>>
Can we remove Bancho's stuff from the drive? Given how he's actively shitting on other creators, particularly new ones, I don't think he deserves to have his stuff up there.

No big loss anyway.
>>
>>54342160
Show them your dick!
>>
>>54342148
Thanks for appropriating this argument and making it harder for people who actually care about this community to use. Think before you act, SBer.
>>
>>54342237
dude , do you really think that's shitting on creators? there was a legitimate attempt to murder me, not Four days ago
>>
>>54342237
I agree. All of his content is so bland and awful anyways. We would lose absolutely nothing with the loss of his work.
>>
>>54342239
Do androids even have proper equipment?
>>
>>54342265
Pretty sure they can at the very least get aroused.
>>
File: robot waifu.png (114KB, 1498x900px) Image search: [Google]
robot waifu.png
114KB, 1498x900px
>>54342265
>>
>>54342237
Nice try, Timmy.
>>
>>54342265
Wasn't one of the previous games protag's a herm?
>>
>>54341924
Witch of Death
Night-Caste Solar
Yellow Lantern
Vibe Metahuman
Fully-practiced Abyssal Semblance such that she's taken on a mild bit of appearance from Salem.
Omega-Level Vibration Mutant
Rogue of Doom
Alpha+ Psyker
Moros Mage
Heartless
Every damn flavor of Vampire except for Dresden Files
/co/co/ Pillar Woman
Berserker Servant
Fastest Thing Alive + Blessing of the Little Planet

... and gonna stop right there so as to avoid a too-huge post.
>>
File: 1480608960192.gif (1MB, 288x198px) Image search: [Google]
1480608960192.gif
1MB, 288x198px
>>54342258
>>
>>54341862
A question about void-y things has been asked here: >>54340816

About the Mixed discounts, does the "&" instead of simply a comma in a few of them, for example the Demonology perk mean you need both of those to qualify for a discount?

Also, the Steam Warrior perk is discounted for Engineering. But Engineering is only 50cp, meaning there's no reason to ever take Steam Warrior without it.
>>
>>54342293
Kaine, yeah, but she was a Replicant, not an android. Those were designed as replacement bodies for human ghosts, and just wound up developing sapience by accident. So of course those things have genitals. Kaine's status was due to a manufacturing error, in case you were wondering. It's not played for fetish fuel, more for angst over her shame about her body. Not sure why she doesn't wear pants, if that's the case, though.
>>
>>54342314
I'll see about adding a pseudo-Void-beasty-form.

No, the & is not meant to imply you need both of those. Will swap to an 'or' if it'll help.

That part was intentional, admittedly. Do you feel it's a bad idea looking at it now?
>>
>>54342301
>Stopping so the post doesn't get too big
Or... You can keep going in other posts and show us just how deep you dug your own grave.
>>
>>54342250

Landers have a class like that. I don't get how that make things harder for you.

>>54342237

No, his stuff is fine.
>>
>>54342301
>Alpha+ Psyker
Where did you get that?
>>
>>54342352
Alpha Psyker purchase in Imperium, and going Seer in Eldars.

Unless I overestimated Eldar psyker rankings.
>>
>>54342320
To make people feel disgusted. You'd be all "Yeah I can see her ass!" then you'd see the bulge and be all "Oh no!" because not everyone is a /d/egenerate.

The in-game explanation for the outfit is that she thinks wearing girly/feminine clothing makes her feel more like a woman.
>>
>>54342346
My grave is deep enough to reach China, anon.

We'd be here all damn day.
>>
>>54342265
bruh, they went so in-detail on 2b's texture that you can legit see her asshole past the pantyline.

Methinks they have the equipment.
>>
What would you rate as on the Psyker scale with The Soul Devourer from nids?
>>
File: KR-ndagbazeba.jpg (78KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
KR-ndagbazeba.jpg
78KB, 600x849px
>>54341337
>>54341395
The criss-cross line are Tsunade's/Sakura's super mode.

>>54341261
Henshin! [UNLOCK]
Kamen! Rider! [SQAR]

Is the posing really necessa-
YES THE POSING IS ALWAYS NECESSARY!

Anyways, my Rider armor (which started as a Reach Scarab and went through pretty much every import option I came across) looks a little like Ghost - mostly because of the hoodie - except with a mummy/scarab theme and bronze/purple color scheme.
>>
>>54342113
Pretty much
>>
File: Chinese Electric Batman.png (399KB, 658x370px) Image search: [Google]
Chinese Electric Batman.png
399KB, 658x370px
>>54342375
>My grave is deep enough to reach China
I ask of you, are you my master?
>>
File: 1498491430486.jpg (1MB, 3198x4096px) Image search: [Google]
1498491430486.jpg
1MB, 3198x4096px
>>54342413

Darker than Black jump when?
>>
>>54342398
>Your psionic abilities are enough to tear battleships in two or render a titan into slag
Sounds Alpha+, not quite Magnus tier but if you could get another craftworld or two. . .
>>
>>54342397
That's good to know, makes waifuing easier anyway.
>>
>>54341940
Believe so, guy does a lot of VA work
as is this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v_5KjFGO_I
>>
>>54342458
What is that from?
>>
>>54342341
>I'll see about adding a pseudo-Void-beasty-form.
Cool. Would be nice to have a bit of that void-look.

Shadow Ascendant already has a superform for void stuff... but a lot of the Path of Darkness stuff has an influence on your appearance and the void stuff's cool. So it seems fun to give the option to throw some of that into your appearance with it, especially with the perk named after a void creature.

>No, the & is not meant to imply you need both of those. Will swap to an 'or' if it'll help.
Alright. It's not really a big deal, I was just wondering if there was something differrent there from the other mixed perks.

>That part was intentional, admittedly. Do you feel it's a bad idea looking at it now?
Ah, okay. Nah, that's fine. It just seemed a bit odd, so I thought I'd point it out in case you missed it.

Missed something like that in one of my own WIPs until it was pointed out at one point.
>>
File: Nanolife.png (1MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Nanolife.png
1MB, 1280x800px
>>54342430
Nanolife jump when?
>>
In Nids what happens to you after the first invasion? Normally all the planet side nids are eaten by the fleet with new ones being birthed for the next invasion.

Wouldn't that end your chain?
>>
>>54342519
Didn't read the jump, huh?
>>
Warcraft question: How does T'uure compare to Aluneth? I get that Sargeras' staff is probably the most powerful weapon, just wondering what's the second most powerful artifact after it.
>>
>>54342519
something something vore-unbirthing-rebirthing fetish
>>
>>54342519
There's a note or something in the jump that that doesn't end your chain, so I assume you're just "reborn" on another planet to continue eating.
>>
File: glmbc6q7s7ky.jpg (30KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
glmbc6q7s7ky.jpg
30KB, 640x360px
>>54341261
A very evil looking Buddhist monk.
>>
>>54342539
>comparing a healing doohickey to a destructive doohickey

That's like "THIS APPLE IS BETTER THAN THIS ORANGE." can't really do it well.
>>
>>54342362
If probably call that more of just a strong Alpha. If that's an Alpha+ then it's just barely. Because Alpha+ Psykers tend to be capable of stuff like detonating stars or mind controlling planets.
>>
>>54342519
Check the very first perk. It's free for everyone.

Also, you wouldn't really have to worry about it as a Genestealer or Norn Queen if you go as those.
>>
>>54342560
Fair enough, aye. There's always other Warhams jumps to stack up on that to fix the issue.
>>
>>54342433
Oh, that reminds me.

>>54341515
Hey Val, how do our Tyranid psychic powers interact with Psyker powers from other 40k jumps? Do they interfere or combine?
>>
>>54342433
>tear battleships in two or render a titan into slag
Isn't the former /much/ more impressive than the latter? Like, ground-level Tyranids are still a threat to those guys, right?
>>
>>54342560
Eh. Alpha+ is everything beyond Alpha. It's a ludicrous vast range of things, because it's just a shorthand for "beyond the standard scale".

It encompasses everything from "just a smidgen beyond Alpha" to "God-Emperor of Mankind".

So it might well be Alpha+, just at the low end.
>>
>>54342560
Alpha+ is just everything that goes beyond regular Alpha. That the few characters in that range go above and beyond being off the scale doesn't really change that.
>>
>>54342571
Want to really make sure you can't keep any secrets from her, huh?
>>
>The Fifth Adventure of the Lawgiver or the Conquest of Europe: King Arthur
>Knight 900
>Knowledgeable 800, Combat Skill 800, Prince Charming 700, Morning Hope/Evening Despair 500, Star-Blessed(Antila, Reticulum) 300, Dragon Soul 0, Magic -400, Pentaki Bench -900
>Standard Weapon -900
>Party Call -1000
>By The Book -800, The Knight -600, Excalibur -300, Dragon's Bride 0

>Undaunted Ivy
>Knight
>Combat Training, Morning Hope/Evening Despair, Star-Blessed(Reticulum)

Upon remembering his true nature, it took less than a day for the Lawgiver and his wife to storm the castle of Camelot and depose King Arthur. Declaring themselves king and queen, he quickly set about re-ordering the government, spreading the worship of the Unconquered Sun, and indoctrinating the British into orthodoxy. But where he had thought that a world without meddling gods and unrestricted access to mortals would be a paradise, he was stymied by the lack of widespread communication, and resorted to running between cities, personally holding court with his Judge's Ear Technique to ferret out disloyalty.

Having been satisfied that Britain was sufficiently controlled, he sailed across the sea to conquer on the Franks. He took no army with him, instead marching into each city with only Ivy at his side. Unable to handle his quickly growing territory, he began summoning demon judges and leaving them behind as governors.

During the conquest of the Frisians Ivy began to show her discontent. She said, "Love, you don't need me. All I can do is fight, but you're as strong as me now." And the Lawgiver embraced her and said, "This world is weak and cannot challenge us. But there will be others, and then I will only be able to survive with you fighting by my side." But still she was unsure, and the Lawgiver promised to teach her the arts of statecraft that she might be his Seneschal proper.

The campaigns continued in such-like manner, conquering Rome and ending his time in campaigns into eastern Europe.
>>
>>54342587
>>54342593
>>54342560
Like I said:
>If that's an Alpha+ then it's just barely.
It may be Alpha+, but I feel like it's close enough to be an edge case.

But of course, the Imperium's rating system is inconsistent even for 40k shit so either way.
>>
>>54342580
Zoanthropes are apparently derived from Eldar DNA; and the Doom of Maakfdnco gained psychic strength from eating the souls of a Craftworld, so they prolly combine.
>>
>>54342580
I'd say they'd probably just be separate from each other.
>>
>>54342491
Ever Oasis when?
>>
>>54342618
True, but there's the whole Shadow in the Warp thing.

>>54342627
Ah, thanks. But the soul eating perk would also let you strength your other abilities, as well?
>>
>>54342549
Reminder that Akuma has never been able to kill anyone in the history of both Street Fighter AND Tekken
>>
>>54342558
Surely you can compare them in raw magical power/significance? Also doesn't T'uure also buff holy, so it should still enhance damage
>>
>>54342647
Yup
>>
>>54342301
>Fully-practiced Abyssal Semblance such that she's taken on a mild bit of appearance from Salem.
>Police Girl with pic related

Hot.
>>
>>54342656
Is Akuma a better pacifist than Ryu?
>>
Gahhhh. Finally got off my ass to look at the HTTYD jump because I liked the movies and... fuckin' hell. The grammar issues and nonsensical descriptions alone are enough for me to make me drop that thing. Why do people make jumps if they can't be bothered to actually put some goddamn effort in?!
>>
>>54342148
>But sure. You can still choose one of the 12 classes presented there. , if you want

Alright thanks this helps.
>>
>>54342672
Hello crossposter from SB.
>>
>>54342664
Thanks. How goes your jumps?
>>
>>54341557
Dwarf Fortress lets you domesticate pretty much anything (with breeding being part of the process).
>>
>>54342687
Mm, pretty good. Intended to have Automata out today sometime but my eye decided to try and stop me by becoming irritated as hell. So who knows, might be tomorrow. Not much left but my eye hurts like fuuuck.
>>
Where can we get a human alt form?
>>
File: sad jack snow.gif (1004KB, 490x367px) Image search: [Google]
sad jack snow.gif
1004KB, 490x367px
>>54342672
Sometimes you try your best, but your best just ain't enough to please the masses. You try because you don't think anyone else will, and then it's not even gold star-tier.

I think everyone here knows that feeling.
>>
>>54342704
Does it let you domesticate Elves?
>>
>>54342715
Got something in it or just allergies?
>>
>>54342747
Think it's just gotten scratched or something.
>>
File: someone here is a faceless.jpg (20KB, 250x285px) Image search: [Google]
someone here is a faceless.jpg
20KB, 250x285px
>>54342729
But anon, you're already human!

Right?
>>
>>54342729
Mass Effect and the FF13s are quite explicit about granting you human altforms. Every jump giving altforms is something I've seen people wank, even if it never clicked for me.
>>
>>54342430
I know I'm probably late to the ball game here, but after looking over the LH jump and binging the show I really think that the general perkline needs a top end undiscounted keikaku perk given the way certain characters in the show behave

Thoughts?
>>
>>54342478
Marvel Disc Wars, don't know much about it truth be told
>>
>>54342571
So, the Emerald Dream... is it an actual dream, on which dream-manipulation stuff would work? Or just a spirit realm-like thing that can be entered by dreaming?

Would you be able to use the perk go to an Emerald Dream version of pocket dimensions and such you own?
>>
File: Violence.jpg (69KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
Violence.jpg
69KB, 750x600px
>>54342715
Your eye dares to stand in the way? Attack it until it stops getting in the way.

>>54342753
Hope it is only that.
>>
>>54342755
Yes but some jumps make you not human, like in Nids. Nids have some cool ass powers but being a filthy zenos is just too much heresy, want to get Nid powers and then switch back to being human to kill all the Nids.
>>
File: 1499869421727.jpg (3MB, 3482x4944px) Image search: [Google]
1499869421727.jpg
3MB, 3482x4944px
>>54342759
>Thoughts?

There's a perk for that under Veteran. But will take your opinion into consideration.
>>
File: shining upper.jpg (145KB, 488x750px) Image search: [Google]
shining upper.jpg
145KB, 488x750px
>>54341261
Get nearly 300% edgier based on the amount of spikes poking out and a little bit taller.
>>
>>54342744
Alright, minor correction: they do have to be nonsentient in order to domesticate them.

tags: mindbreak
>>
>>54342806
>they do have to be nonsentient in order to domesticate them.
So that's a yes?
>>
File: rawn.png (550KB, 544x800px) Image search: [Google]
rawn.png
550KB, 544x800px
>>54342783
You always give such wise life counselling Kenpachi. Even if your hair care is abysmal.
>>
>>54342775
It's more of a spirit realm, BUT it's both related to dreams, and the subconscious of a person passes through it when dreaming and waking up.

I'd say not quite, unless those pocket dimensions are attached to the local reality instead of being attached to Jumper. If that makes sense?
>>
Know what's really scary? Any of these anons, any of these namefags? Could be SBers, and we wouldn't know until it's too late. Just a single lapse in attention, in caution... is all they need. Just one.

>>54336824
>>54336978
>>54336827
>>54336918
>>54337825
>>54340058
>>54340437
>>54338599
>>54341515
>>54342597
>>54337206
>>54342146
>>54342772
>>
Do you feel bad about the things your background self did? The worlds you consumed as a Tyranid or the brutal dictatorship you helped maintain as certain origins in Star Wars? The people you ate or turned as a vampire?
>>
File: Kenpachi Hair care.jpg (49KB, 736x588px) Image search: [Google]
Kenpachi Hair care.jpg
49KB, 736x588px
>>54342835
>>
File: let him rot.png (8KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
let him rot.png
8KB, 300x300px
>>
File: Finias.jpg (11KB, 205x277px) Image search: [Google]
Finias.jpg
11KB, 205x277px
>>54342817
do NOT

>>54342869
I'll reply to you instead, to quench my insatiable quotelust.
>>
>>54342869
But it's too amusing sempai.
>>
>>54342855
Yes, if they did something I'd feel guilty over in the first place. I do not 'downgrade' memories from settings and backgrounds. All are equal.
>>
>>54342878
Why would you do that? Are we going to have to have a talk while I'm super high on painkillers because of root canals? What shall we talk of? Of shoes and ships and sealing-wax, of cabbages and kings? Or why the sea is boiling hot and whether pigs have wings?
>>
>>54342855
I don't blame myself for what my werewolf background did. After all, I wasn't really in control, was I?
>>
>>54342839
>It's more of a spirit realm, BUT it's both related to dreams, and the subconscious of a person passes through it when dreaming and waking up.
Mhm, okay. So they'd probably not work, but I'll look at my individual perks and see.

>I'd say not quite, unless those pocket dimensions are attached to the local reality instead of being attached to Jumper. If that makes sense?
Uh. Hm, not really... what do you mean with them being attached to local reality?
>>
>>54340058
Commanding Officer is really cool. Thanks for the jump Dystopianon!
>>
>>54342855
Not really. That's stuff that would have probably happened without my intervention, anyway, I just now have the opportunity to fix shit from the inside. Sometimes I might aid the victims of my actions, however.
>>
>>54342855
Nope. They're just background things, not anything I was in control of.

For the same reason, I also don't feel good about any particularly amazing/benevolent things my background did.
>>
>>54342896
The ship is made of shoes, and sealing wax fills the cracks. Inside the vessel, a king eats cabbage for dinner; it is the only food left. Beneath the ship, the sea boils. The wax begins to melt. Steam rises from the water's surface, and provides an upward gust for the pigs to fly on (if, indeed, they have any wings to fly with). It is an unstable equilibrium. A reckoning cannot be postponed indefinitely.
>>
>>54342902
Like, okay. The Emerald Dream is a reflection of the reality it's built upon, only appearing as a version of it that has stayed wild and untamed. It reflects no artificial constructions, no cities, nothing like that. I'm asking if your pocket dimensions immediately tie themselves to reality on your arrival, because I get the feeling that might be the only way you see anything of yours inside the Dream.
>>
>>54342855
My backgrounds are "me" if I'd been born into different circumstances. So, they never do anything that I wouldn't have done in the same situation. That doesn't mean I don't regret what I did, just that I was regretting it before the jump started.
>>
>>54342869
Wow, you were here, for all those 7 hours? And just didn't post?
>>
>>54342989
Well, what else am I going to do after a double root canal, go drive around on opiates? I think not.
>>
>>54342644
Re:Zero jump when?
>>
>>54343005
When Infinite 1ups stops being a problem?
>>
>>54342973
Hmmm. I guess not then? Mostly thinking of the pocket dimensions from Dimension Lord in DC Occult and Hell Lord from Marvel Magic.
>>
>>54343025
Just make them a once a jump thing then.
>>
>>54343025
Who says you have to have Toyota's time-loop powers?
>>
File: 1498874571363.png (1MB, 863x1208px) Image search: [Google]
1498874571363.png
1MB, 863x1208px
>>54343005

Log Horizon jump when?
>>
>>54342911

No problem, glad you enjoyed it!
>>
>>54343038
Pandora Hearts Jump when?
>>
>>54343029
Yeah, those likely wouldn't appear due to being tied to you directly and nowhere else.
>>
File: Were you drawing me, No.jpg (87KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Were you drawing me, No.jpg
87KB, 600x600px
>>54343038
http://i.4cdn.org/tg/1500072067064.pdf

All according to Keikaku

Keikaku means plan.
>>
File: 1498934197430.png (2MB, 900x1263px) Image search: [Google]
1498934197430.png
2MB, 900x1263px
>>54343057

Oregairu jump when?
>>
File: 1441010881210.jpg (104KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
1441010881210.jpg
104KB, 960x544px
>>54343081
Ar Nosurge Jump when?
>>
Self Shilling when? Now apparently.
>>
>>54342783
>>54342835

The best part about >>54342860 is that he is pointing his sword at his eye like he's going to attack it. Kenpachi is a man that follows through with his own advice it seems.
>>
Is magic reality warping?
>>
>>54343096

G-senjou no maou jump when?

Also, LH update in a couple of hours.
>>
>>54343065
If I went Titanforged Sporeling, would I start spread a stone or metal fungus swamp?
>>
>>54343114
From a certain point of view yes, however when we talk about reality warping in this thread we usually mean the ability to full on exist/unexist things with no need more spells, mana, or skill.
>>
>>54342368
Yeah, but you can wear girly and feminine clothing without being at constant risk of your gaff slipping. You'd think she'd wear a skirt or something, is my point. You're probably right about the OOC reason, though.
>>
>>54343153
So is Shaping not reality warping warping in this thread? Is Timothy Hunter not a reality warper because he requires both practice and magical energy? Is Chuck from Supernatural not a reality warper? He requires divine energy.
>>
File: 1490821557940.png (429KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1490821557940.png
429KB, 800x800px
>>54343140
>Also, LH update in a couple of hours.
>Was just starting my build after waiting a while.

mfw on the right of pic.
Meh I can wait keep up the good work!
>>
File: Roving.jpg (209KB, 800x1035px) Image search: [Google]
Roving.jpg
209KB, 800x1035px
>>54343140
I Roved Out In Search Of Truth And Love jump when? Really. When?
>>
>>54343184
Listen m8 theres a reason why fanwank something is an old adage around here

Shaping is very inconsistant, but in general draws some inexplicable distinction between concentrating lots of raw motonic energy into an effect and using said energy to manipulate another medium.
>>
>>54343206
>literally a pron comic
How about no.
>>
>>54343114
>>54343184
Not all magic equals reality warping, and not all reality warping is done by magic.

It depends on the system and your level of power.
>>
>>54343220
Is magic ever reality warping?
>>
how big is an ark mechanicus?
>>
>>54343184
"Reality Warping" is whatever the person arguing about it wants it to be so that they can make their magic sound special and other magic sound less special. Thiat is why it's so common in jumps based on visual novels and light novels.
>>
Can one acquire more affinities in World Seed? What exactly are the advantages of starting with/ buying one?
>>
How do you deal with acquiring items or powers that are available canonically in setting and on the actual jump page? I'm thinking non-unique items (weapons specifically) are available as normal, but aren't insured. Powers and unique items off the table.

>>54336620
I lived out of the warehouse in my current chain during Pokemon since I have shit survival skills. Afterwards, I was either catered to, spent time in cities and had sufficient money, or was some bend of superhuman who drew sustenance from something other than food.
>>
>>54343206

Oda Nobuna no Yabou when?

I would like to do it but not now
>>
>>54343238
Ask scarlet witch.
>>
>>54343288
But she's insane and is also currently the "Avatar of Grrl Power" or something like that.
>>
>>54341261
So far, I have two primary forms. First is human, where I look like an idealized version of myself, with super powers I've acquired. Second is giant green monster form from FMA, when I'm fighting something big or fighting all out. I've only written like four jumps so far.
>>
>>54343278
Pretty sure 'actually porn, the fantasy comic' is too lewd for here.
>>
Is there a perk that scales your fashion sense to your magical power?
>>
>>54343305
R.I.P. Somefaggit
>>
File: 1498483083357.jpg (939KB, 2238x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1498483083357.jpg
939KB, 2238x1600px
>>54343319

Spoiler was about Oda Nobuna no Yabou, not the porn comic.
>>
>>54343305
Which is kind of funny when you consider how often she goes crazy and does horrible things because of her magic. Retconning her chaos magic to really be some primal feminine force is actually kind of degrading to the status of women. Stereotypes about women being mentally unstable and unfit to control their own lives go back a long way, this is just reinforcing those.
>>
>>54343339
No, but there is a perk that links your power to your physical appearance in Akame ga Kill
>>
File: F O R E V E R.png (545KB, 600x675px) Image search: [Google]
F O R E V E R.png
545KB, 600x675px
While we're on the subject of jumps that'll probably never happen, a lot of long-running webcomics will probably never happen.

We got 8-Bit Theater, but it's not like someone is going to make a Sinfest jump, or a Bob and George.

To take the discussion in a new direction, which perks let you have weird-looking but otherwise normal eyes? Spiral pupils, heterochromia, et cetera that don't come with extra powers?
>>
How good is Memory make magic later on in chains anyway? Would the magic you have memorized in it be boosted by perks you think?
>>
>>54343380
Who is that, they seem familiar?
>>
>>54343380
Webmage for chaos eyes
I think there's a few jumps that let you get all-black eyes.
>>
>Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei Part 2
>So I'm Just Ready
Why does no-one ever talk about this perk? It explicitly lets you fodderize people at your level (similarly strong and equipped) so long as they're less skilled than you.
>>
>>54343380
There's a good reason nobody will make a Sinfest jump.
>>
>>54343372
That's too bad. Is there anything to link cooking skills to your running speed?
>>
>>54343397
This terrifying thing right here, the Will-O-Wisp from a certain other setting which will never have a jump here for semi-obvious reasons.

I vaguely imagine a Chandelure gijinka looking kinda like this though.
>>
>>54343339
Arguably you could do that with Exalted charms. Fashion would fall under the Craft skill (probably Craft: Wood, I think, though an argument could be made for Craft: Air). So being more magically powerful would let you spend more on Excellencies and other crafting charms, and make better outfits.
>>
>>54343465
>file deleted

Huh?
>>
File: Bookshelf.png (88KB, 729x341px) Image search: [Google]
Bookshelf.png
88KB, 729x341px
>>54343380
>a lot of long-running webcomics will probably never happen.
I wanted to make a Dominic Deegan jump at one point, with a Dominic Durgan 0 CP option, but I don't want to have to read through all of that again.

>Drawback where you're bullied by jocks for your entire stay
>Drawback where you ARE a jock and your IQ plummets
>>
>>54343482
Anon probably realized she has no pants on.
>>
>>54343380
>a lot of long-running webcomics will probably never happen.

>tfw no Raven's Dojo

Unsure if that's a good or bad thing, really.
>>
>>54343406
Not as flashy as that cool ass Zodiarts/Wizard shit.
>>
File: Superman7aHelspont.jpg (190KB, 620x676px) Image search: [Google]
Superman7aHelspont.jpg
190KB, 620x676px
>>54341261
Thanks to Ghost Rider and Flames of Regency from Marvel Magic and Ghost Rider I have a very Helspont looking vibe when I start to get serious
>>
>>54343141
I want you to know that I spent the last hour or so wrestling with a possible answer while at the same time desperately wishing I had a working AC.

I can't see any other end result so - Yes, anon. Your Encroachment is METAL AS FUCK.
>>
>>54343406
Because no one ever talks about Kamen Rider. Not many people here are that familiar with/interested in it. But yeah, there's some good shit there.
>>
>>54343488
Makes sense to me.

>>54343496
It could be worse.
>>
File: evil sheep.jpg (24KB, 507x408px) Image search: [Google]
evil sheep.jpg
24KB, 507x408px
>>54343428
W͉̰̹̪͈̳ha̸̹̮̙̙̼t͓̹̝̮̠̖̳̀'̨͈̝̺̮̣̮s̛̱ ̮͕̪͜t͕͍̼̹͢h̫͚̟̯̙e̴͓̝ ͕̣͓̘͕w̞o͓̳r̨̖̘s̴̥̟͈̣t̝̟̙ ͍̯͇̮͟ț͚̣̹̝͚̘h͖͓̫͕̕a̰̩̳͝ṱ͓̣̘ ̳̮͓c̷͕̳̣ơ̠u̷l͚̣̻̞͎͘d̨̰̪̹͚̟̮͍ ̷̗̣͇̣͖̜ͅha̰͙͚̬p̴͖̗̜͉̝p̠̯̖̦ͅe̼̩n̮̜̰͔̪̺͢ͅ?̞̱̠̠̮ͅ
>>
>>54343406
Why does nobody ever talk about how neo hesei 3 can let you create a fate style throne of heroes?

Or how you can travel through mirrors or stop time?
>>
File: so fucking metal.jpg (13KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
so fucking metal.jpg
13KB, 250x250px
>>54343514
...Alright then. Thanks. Hope you get working AC soon.
>>
>>54343496
I like Raven's Dojo, it's a fun comic, but I think Doornail/the cheesecake really hurts it. If it was just fight/violence/puns it'd be amazing, but the fanservice stuff feels forced and uncomfortable. Not enough to make me stop reading, but I it'd be better if it wasn't there in the first place.

Also, I think all the recent stuff about Werthem falls really hard into "show, don't tell." We're told he's crazy dangerous and did stuff in the past, but the rationale for all that stuff and what he actually did doesn't seem to mesh with the big threat R+D claim him to be, and all we've really seen him do so far is tell other people to do stuff. He just doesn't seem like he should be as big a deal as he is.
>>
File: GOTTA GO EVEN FASTER.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
GOTTA GO EVEN FASTER.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>54343566
I'm pretty sure >>54343516 has the right of it. Kamen Rider is weird and not everyone here knows it.
>>
>>54343514
I asked earlier, but how does T'uure compare to Aluneth in raw mystic potential? Not sure how a Naaru compares to whatever Aluneth is. Also someone told me the former only heals, but T'uure says it enhances holy magics in general which can include stuff like smiting right?

Also does Lightbringer do anything during the jump?
>>
File: tsumipeek.jpe.jpg (20KB, 480x290px) Image search: [Google]
tsumipeek.jpe.jpg
20KB, 480x290px
>>54343380
> Sinfest
I heard that went full SJW. Not even in hyperbole, but like, full on crazy, wake-up-sheeple levels. Like Shmorky levels.
I think if anyone made a jump of that, it'd just be so that people could kick it over like a sandcastle.

> Bob and George
I used to read that! I think I stopped around the time they were doing MM3, though? That was a long time ago.

Anyway, Digger said he was interested in doing Cucumber Quest.
We also had people talking about a potential Manly Guys Doing Manly Things jump like three hundred threads back or so, I think, but nothing ever came of that.

I kindof wish we could have a Paranatural or The Property of Hate jump, but both of those progress too slowly to really make a good indication of their settings.
Erfworld's jump's outdatedness causes me extreme physical pain to look at.

Maybe we could do a couch gamer comic, if people wanted more casual jumps. A Gamercat jump would be pretty cute.

... I dunno, I think it just depends on people having enough interest to make a jump. If you want something really badly you could always list ideas for one and ask for more.
Maybe if you got enough ideas together you could even make a jump yourself.
>>
>>54343566
>travel through mirrors
More flavorful, more-limited, somewhat inconvenient form of teleportation.

>stop time
Overdosed on the concept because it's featured almost everywhere, makes it less critical to obtain and somewhat less interesting.
>>
>>54343566
Wait, a fate style throne of heroes? Which perk lets you do that?
>>
>>54343550
>Fist of the Legion+Loa-Eater (Sheep)
There's your OTB. Just watch out for Welshmen.
>>
>>54343594
Lightbringer gives you the boost in-jump, guaranteed.

As for how T'uure and Aluneth compare... I would have to say, give their lore pages, that while Aluneth has more biggatons, T'uure would be just below that (remember, it's not the entire Naaru, just a few shards). In exchange though, T'uure would have more versatility in regards to holy magicks. Remember - Aluneth's voice lines indicate a very destructive personality. He wants his biggatons to go towards what biggatons do, and that's BREAK THINGS.
>>
>>54343566
Remind me to finish my pastebin on The Promethium Driver...

Gon' see some shit then.
>>
>>54343516
>no one ever talks about Kamen Rider.
Where you not here several months ago? I vividly remember at least one thread where people were talking about using a Kamen Rider perk to transform cancer into a monster and beat it up.
>>
File: 7c19cefd0d8797daf1211ec38b4c98b7.png (358KB, 932x1573px) Image search: [Google]
7c19cefd0d8797daf1211ec38b4c98b7.png
358KB, 932x1573px
>>54343380
I would /kill/ for an Ava's Demon Jump, but at the glacial pace answers are getting doled out, whoever made it would have to be up for an extended stay in Update Hell.

I also want an All Night Laundry Gauntlet, but that's just crazy talk.
>>
>>54343613
Not him but I used the mystic line to make a magic system which basically does the same thing. Its all about heroic spirits but I also comboed it up with other magic systems to make a shaman system.
>>
>>54343550
Having to make a choice between a literal oppressive patriarchy out of a feminist's worst delusions, and a rebellion run by those same feminists under their most paranoid, oppressive, and batshit principles.
>>
>>54343566
>Why does nobody ever talk about how neo hesei 3 can let you create a fate style throne of heroes?
Because Kamen Rider Ghost was a pretty underwhelming series and everyone's more or less forgotten about it. It looked so cool to start with, but turned out to be so incredibly forgettable.
>>
>>54343566
>create a fate style throne of heroes
Which perk or item?

>>54343611
>Overdosed on the concept because it's featured almost everywhere, makes it less critical to obtain and somewhat less interesting.
I think it can also trap someone between life and death?
>>
>>54343644
Nice. So-how big a boost does Lightbringer start off as, and how many people d'you have to convert before it increases appreciably?
>>
>>54343698
The entire mystic perk line.
>>
Is it possible to import Aegislash (the pokemon) as a weapon?
>>
>>54343698
From what I recall, anyone killed by its user is time-stopped at the moment of death, which prevents the resurrective immortality a number of characters had from activating.
>>
Is it me or does FMAlchemy synergize well with Jewel Magecraft? It removes the costliest aspect of jewelcraft, having to obtain precious stones for it.
>>
File: Ava - Primordial Chaos.gif (886KB, 812x458px) Image search: [Google]
Ava - Primordial Chaos.gif
886KB, 812x458px
>>54343662
>I would /kill/ for an Ava's Demon Jump, but at the glacial pace answers are getting doled out, whoever made it would have to be up for an extended stay in Update Hell.
God, yes. I'd love for someone to make it (or even do so myself), but there's just not /enough/ known yet. We only just seem to be getting some few more answers and learned the Vengess and TITAN are apparently fucking giants, which was pretty cool.

One day perhaps...
>>
File: Log Horizon WIPz.pdf (173KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Log Horizon WIPz.pdf
173KB, 1x1px
Well, please give me your opinions in this.
I think is better than before.
>>
>>54343747
Touching an Aegislash's hilt causes it to eat your soul.
>>
>>54343756
Magecraft is useless.
>>
>>54343709
Just under a wielder of Ashbringer - like Alexandros Mograine or Tirion Fordring.

And it's less "convert a number of people to get the goods" and more "every time I give The Light enough of a presence that it can start growing influence on it's own, get the goods." Which, that amount's decidedly going to be different on a world-to-world basis - Akame ga Kill'd need a bit more help compared to Sugarbowl.
>>
>>54343784
Well, that's not something I knew. Don't people wield them, though? I could swear I've see that before.
>>
>>54343784
Not if you love it so much and it doesn't eat it.
>>
>>54343781
Does someone have to ask for a changelog every single time?
>>
>>54343756
That does seem quite useful. While people tend to argue against monetary concerns existing for Jumpers, FMA could make using it early chain much more convenient.
>>
>>54343809
I imagine if the Aegislash / Honedge likes you enough, it won't eat you.
>>
>>54343796
Dragon isn't a valid theme for Loa Eater is it?

Also what percentage of a spirit's power would you say you get when you devour one?
>>
>>54343831
Makes sense to me.
>>
>>54343809
Aegislashes can choose whether or not to eat your soul, so presumably if it develops a bond with its owner it would allow them to wield it.

It's funny, because in the Pokemon Amie/Refresh where you pet and interact with your Pokemon, Aegislash will actually dislike it if you touch its hilt, presumably because it doesn't want to eat you.
>>
>>54343853
>Aegislashes can choose whether or not to eat your soul
Proof?
>>
>>54343682
You could always hang out with Criminy and the other extras who used to be main characters.

I guess.
>>
>>54343816
Yes.

Changelog

More items, including a database soundtrack
More Drawbacks
Changed a little the perks in Veteran
The Classes now have the general names instead of the japanese only ones.
Added Notes at the end.
Added clarification in Sub-Class
>>
>>54343861
Nah they all got sucked into it, either joining the rebellion or else being guilt tripped into it and going into crises over it as all their development and character is destroyed.
>>
>>54343784
>>54343809
>>54343853
>>54343858
Reminder to take anything you read from the Pokedex with a grain of salt because the grand majority of it is bullshit or stories via kids who don't know any better. Unless I'm missing something and Aegislash have eaten souls somewhere in the series.
>>
>>54343836
Unfortunately, is not.
Also about 50 to 70%, judging by how weak-sauce the Prophets have been compared to their Loa, but unlike those poozers who don't get anywhere you can take your 50% and train it up way past 100%.
>>
>>54343796
Am I reading something wrong, or does Loa Eater basically act as a "capbreaker" that specifically works for the abilities of spirits you devour?
>>
>>54343890
You know what? I hate this fucking idea that the kids are the one writing it so it's all bullshit. Let the goddamn pokemon world be exciting for once. Holy shit. I hate this stupid fucking theory so goddamn much.
>>
>>54343890
>the grand majority of it is bullshit or stories via kids who don't know any better.
This is explicitly revealed to be utter bullshit in Sun and Moon.
>>
>>54343900
That is exactly how it works. Eat the Spirit, get reduced form of it's powers, train it past the Spirit's point. Watch as the Trolls get salty because you did it better than they did.
>>
>>54343920
>do this as a Gnome
>TROLLS HATE HIM! GNOME DISCOVERS SECRETS OF LOA POWER WITH ONE WEIRD TRICK
>>
>>54343916
So it's done by adults who are idiots instead. The point is anon, that there are plenty of pokedex descriptions that make absolutely no sense without some assumptions that make other things make no sense.
>>
>>54343929
Actually I think Sun and Moon is Rotom messing with you.

I mean who puts a command to "Give up." directly in a Pokedex entry? But check Gengar's and there it is.
>>
>>54343929
That idea is fucking stupid when your fun-killing "point" was revealed to be utter nonsense and I don't buy it. Sorry. But you're not going to convince me.
>>
File: 1471513062889.png (4KB, 320x120px) Image search: [Google]
1471513062889.png
4KB, 320x120px
>>54343858
Well, technically we never see an Aegislash eat someone's soul, and we only have the Pokedex entry to go off of that, which is notoriously spotty, so even saying they can devour souls is pretty much fanwank.

But I guess in that same vein there is no proof that they can control it. Or that they can't control it.

I'm pretty sure that anon is correct in that we have seen people holding them on a couple occasions, or at least I swear I've seen that, too. So if you want to believe those people immediately got turned into soulless zombies and the Aegislash cried itself to sleep every night because it kills all the things it loves and its beloved owner is now a rotting corpse clutching it for eternity in a deathly vice grip against the sword's will because they can no longer muster the will to release it and it has terrifying zombie strength, that's more your thing than mine.

Shine on you crazy diamond.
>>
>>54343906
I mean, to some extent you have to ignore the pokedex, otherwise that magma slug would set fire to the entire planet by virtue of being as hot as the surface of the sun.
>>
>>54343906
Anon, it's only a theory because many entries are explicitly so bullshit they wrap around to impossible or are literally old wive's tales.
>>
>>54343937
Oh well. I guess I'll just have to live with that. Oh how will I manage.
>>
>>54343953
And don't forget Delphox making fire-tornados that are multiple-times hotter than that.
>>
>>54343897
>Also about 50 to 70%
Oh, good. I was worried it was like 10-20%.

>you can take your 50% and train it up way past 100%.
Ah, you mean you can train the power you get from eating them and then train it up? I was under the impression you trained your skill at "eating" them up so you get a bigger initial boost, but that works even better. Thanks!
>>
>>54343953
Oh yeah let's have the pokemon world have 100% realistic physics yeah that's nice, if I wanted that I'd go outside. Fuck off.
>>
>>54343916
Rotom is an asshole, you think he doesn't lie? He's even a ghost pokemon.
>>
>>54343906
I mean. To be fair, if it's true, you can breed the ghosts of dead kids. Shit's fucked, yo.
>>
>>54343781
I think watermelons taste bad.
>>
>>54343956
>Only a theory

So you admitted your point was bullshit? Thanks, now I don't have to waste my time on you.
>>
>>54343948
You've never seen anyone hold one. You're mistaking fanart for reality.
>>
>>54343953
>otherwise that magma slug would set fire to the entire planet by virtue of being as hot as the surface of the sun.
5,500-6,000 °C is not actually that impressive. Center of the sun would be impressive, the surface is not.
>>
I'm reminded of a fanfic where someone is writing extended Pokedex entries.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6161819/1/Pokedex This one specifically.
>>
>>54343982
Well not ALL of them are correct, but I hate this stupid notion that if anything is interesting in the pokedex it HAS to be fake. Let people talk about cool things without going UMMMM ACTUALLY like a jerk.
>>
>>54344000
>Center of the sun would be impressive, the surface is not.
Actually the surface is much hotter than the center. At least if you count coronas as surface.
>>
>>54344004
So which ones are or aren't correct then asshole? Considering this one was people pointing out that maybe it didn't actually eat your soul if you held it, you seem to be more the cunt in this case.

But hey, let's go with the description. It now eats your soul. What fun.
>>
>>54344004
Mostly I'm just mad that Garchomp can't learn Fly in the games. I want to ride my jet dragon landshark at mach speeds, dammit.
>>
>>54344004
Have fun with a weather system that is actively trying to murder everybody, volcanos going off all over the place because of Enteis being born and barking, and even worse shit.
>>
>>54343970
I mean, that has ramifications on future jumps, right? Like, even if the pokemonverse can withstand that kind of heat, bringing a magcargo into future jumps will kill everybody in its vicinity.

>>54344000
Fair enough. Still, though, that's absurdly hazardous, and would definitely kill everybody nearby without some serious heat resistance.
>>
>>54344034
If it liked you it wouldn't eat your soul. Also don't make me look at shit, I just don't like how anything interesting or cool in the pokedex is immediately dismissed because some of them are bullshit.
>>
>>54344004
Oh, but anon, why are you subscribing to a fucking theory as canon? You aimless nagging bitch. When does it stop being interesting canon facts and start being aimless fluff?
>>
>>54344048
It's a land shark.

What I want to know is why Scyther can't learn Fly when Pidgey can.
>>
>>54344059
So in the end, you just latched onto an excuse for you to be a shithead, even when people were trying to ignore it for the sake of fun. What a joy it is to have you here.
>>
File: 1478809941272.jpg (106KB, 329x426px) Image search: [Google]
1478809941272.jpg
106KB, 329x426px
How acceptable is it to ignore the age roll and just pick something that you feel is appropriate? For example, so you can theoretically be in the same year as the protagonists or to pick between having an Onee or an Imouto if the jump gives you a sibling.

I know, I know, single player. But I want to know if people think this little bit of cheating is acceptable, or if I need to find the CP to pick my age somewhere.
>>
>>54344086
It is cheating. I doubt most will care enough to call you out on it but it is explicitly cheating.
>>
>>54343881
I could swear Criminy hasn't shown up for almost a year now.

>>54344086
It's one of the least dangerous houserules you can do.
>>
>>54344086
It's a cheat, yes, but a completely minor, negligible one. Not worth caring about, really.
>>
>>54344021
>At least if you count coronas as surface.
The corona is not the surface, it is it's own thing. Also the corona is around 2,000,000°K, the core is closer to 15,000,000°K. Though both of those are approximate, as measuring the corona is difficult, and we can't measure the temperature of the core.
>>
>>54344074
Yeah, but
>It flies at speeds equal to a jet fighter plane. It never allows its prey to escape.
>When it folds up its body and extends its wings, it looks like a jet plane. It flies at sonic speed.
>Its body is covered in fine scales that reduce drag, enabling it to fly at high speeds.
>It can fly at speeds rivaling jet planes. It dives into flocks of bird Pokémon and gulps the entire flock down whole.
>>
>>54343935
Most of Sun & Moon's Pokédex entries are fucking metal though, even alot of the old ones have been changed to talk about how they kill people or lure them to their doom in someway. Flygon is a great example of this.
>>
It took me five seconds to look this up, so good job on that.
First of all, it's Honedge that drains life force, not Aegislash. Aegislash detects people who are destined to become kings.
Second, nothing happens if you grab the sword hilt by itself. The Honedge wraps a ribbon around your arm if it doesn't like you and that's how it drains your life force.

>>54343992
It's in the manga.

Source: https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Honedge_(Pok%C3%A9mon)
>>
>>54343953
>thing in fictional world doesn't work exactly as it would in ours
>it doesn't do what it's empirically proven in-setting to do
No, this is fucking stupid.
>>
>>54344130
SALAZZLE
>>
>>54344132
>Manga
>Canon
Oh sure anon, you can use your psychic powers to heal and level up your pokemon and Lance is genocidal.
>>
>>54344171
to be fair, angry humanity-hating lance is a lot more interesting than regular lance
>>
>>54344150
I dont get it.
>>
>>54344171
Well, in the games God can be caught by a regular pokeball and get his ass kicked by a small electric rodent, despite the Pokedex saying he created the universe with one thousand arms, so at some point you're gonna have to tell me what exactly you think is real or not.

God doesn't even join your team at max level.
>>
>>54344223
Salazzle in the Pokedex uses pheromones to form harems of Salandit.
>>
>>54344223
http://pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/Salazzle
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Salazzle_(Pok%C3%A9mon)

>For some reason, only females have been found. It creates a reverse harem of male Salandit that it lives with.
>Filled with pheromones, its poisonous gas can be diluted to use in the production of luscious perfumes.
>Salazzle emits toxic fumes that contain pheromones that attract any males in the area and cause them to be easily controlled by Salazzle
>>
>>54344114
Okay so it CAN fly?

Now I just have more questions.

>>54344130
>Salazzle is a succubus
>Mareanie and Toxapex devouring colonies of innocent Corsola
>EVERY SINGLE MEGA EVOLUTION POKEDEX ENTRY
>Sandygast and Palossand brainwash kids and turn their victims into more Sandygast
>Shinootic
>Sylveon's Sun/Moon entry
>looking at Mimikyu's true form KILLS you
>>
>>54343781
You removed the appearance perk instead of replacing/upgrading it?
>>
>>54344274

Yes. I will probably put another perk there. something based on William or Akatsuki.
>>
>>54344263
(I think Salandit was the one with the males of all species entry.)
>>
>>54343781
Exp potions - These boost experience gained, and range you can get experience. Does it have any effect outside of the LH classes (or jump)?

Appearance Altering Potion - So you get 5 of a consumable item (for 300 undiscounted). Do they recover in jump, or only on new jumps?

Newly Weds cooking apron - First, should be Newlywed's, one word. Second, " It can also temporally " should be "temporarily", and should finish the sentence.

Equipment Sets - I would expect the veteran to get a discount here somewhere, rather than just a single free phantasmal item and a set of common gear.
>>
>>54344295
So it does, actually. My bad.
>>
>>54344266
Don't forget, Lusamine was a good person if a little control-freaky before Nihilego.

Imagine if it'd latched onto someone who was already evil. Someone like Ghetsis.
>>
>>54344295
nope, 87% male.
Makes me wonder if they change gender on evolving, or if only females can evolve.
>>
>>54344307
>Exp potions - These boost experience gained, and range you can get experience. Does it have any effect outside of the LH classes (or jump)?

Yes. They work out of it.

>Appearance Altering Potion - So you get 5 of a consumable item (for 300 undiscounted). Do they recover in jump, or only on new jumps?

You get 5 more every jump.

>Newly Weds cooking apron - First, should be Newlywed's, one word. Second, " It can also temporally " should be "temporarily", and should finish the sentence.

Will do.

>Equipment Sets - I would expect the veteran to get a discount here somewhere, rather than just a single free phantasmal item and a set of common gear.

Alright, will give them discount on something else too.
>>
>>54344311
No worries.

>>54344342
No, I was referencing anon's post where he said Salazzle was the one who had an entry where they attract males of all species. You're correct in the assertion that only female Salandit can evolve into Salazzle though.
>>
>>54344342
Only the females can evolve, just like Combee.
>>
>>54344346
Objectively speaking, the Exp potions (which refill regularly in-jump) are more valuable than the Appearance potions (which don't refill).

And to make the appearance potion even less desirable, it's more expensive in CP than the Exp potions.
>>
>>54343935
>It apparently wishes for a traveling companion. Since it was once human itself, it tries to create one by taking the lives of other humans.
>>
>>54344392

Maybe, but it makes sense in jump. Since the EXP potions are free for players with low levels.
While the Appearance Potion was a reward from completing an old, limited event.
>>
>>54344392
Dont they only refill while you are low level?
>>
>>54344401
It was the Sun one that went "Should you feel yourself attacked by a sudden chill, it is evidence of an approaching Gengar. There is no escaping it. Give up."

Your must be the Moon one.
>>
>>54344442
I'm referring to the items you pay CP for, which don't say anything about "low level only," nor are the exp potions restricted to the Newbie background.

Technically speaking, low level players would already be getting them in-jump without spending CP on them, because that's how the setting works.
>>
>>54344607

So... you don't want the XP potions?
>>
>>54344675
Not him but I do want exp potions.
>>
>>54344675
The value of the items seems off to me, is what I'm saying.
The Appearance potions should be lowered in cost - Their value in Log Horizon came from rarity and sudden need for people in bodies disparate from what they were used to, not for long term value. As such, five one-use items shouldn't be at 300cp. I'd value them at around 100cp.

In the reverse, the Exp potions became a limited resource with good value - There wouldn't be any new players entering, thus the new players that were already there would eventually be reduced to none (as they level up). As such these jumper-based (as opposed to level based) renewable potions should be higher in cost (400-600cp)
>>
>>54344783
Well, you now have an argument.
I will change the appearance potion cost
>>
>>54344783

I won't change the xp potion, it was discussed that those with alchemist subclass could make more.
>>
>>54344799
Perhaps you can swap it for the base of Operations item?

Considering its not a outstanding or opulent as the Guild Headquarters or the Grand Manor it probable should not be priced in the same tier of 400CP.
>>
>>54344799
Would you consider instead giving you 8-9 appearance potions (one for each companion)?
>>
>>54344859
Wait never mind I misread you comment, I thought you were talking about the XP potions, Sorry.
>>
>>54344346
>Yes. They work out of it.
Not him but could you answer this part:

>Does it have any effect outside of the LH classes
>>
>>54344130
pokemon shouldn't be metal.
>>
>>54344859

Will think about it.

>>54344867

Alright. More potions too.

>>54344874
But I already started thinking about it!

>>54344886
>>Does it have any effect outside of the LH classes

Sure, why not. How much depends on you. There was a dude with an overskill that let him level up his skills.
There's a lot of flexibility
>>
>>54344139
>empirically
Ghost pokemon sure are trustworthy sources.
>>
>>54344266
Mareanie we know doesn't hurt anything, there's a small side quest in the game where a woman tells you point blank that Mareanie just break branches off Corosola and it scares/stresses them out.
>>
Is there anything that allows you to improve in skill through continued combat/training/study? Not treating combat as if you had spent that time training or allowing you to treat combat as if you had been effectively training, but just... inexplicably, objectively improving in skill if you keep working at it. Even if it's slow as fuck.
>>
>>54341402
Dragonball GT got a lot of shit back in the day for being terrible.

And that's true. It is terrible. It is a terrible series filled with terrible things.
But it has a lot of good ideas. A lot of the things that showed up in DBGT were legitimately cool ideas, with lots of interesting possibilities. They were just executed poorly, rife with bad direction and filler and incomprehensible decision-making. But they were still good ideas at their core.
So no, it isn't necessarily bad that you like aspects of it more than Super's.

That's the legacy of GT. A lot of good ideas that were poorly executed.
>>
>>54345094
So what's Super, bad ideas executed decently?
>>
>>54345102
That would explain a lot yeah.
>>
Where would be a good place to get a bunch of NPCs for looking after my properties?
>>
Would 'Dread Pirate Roberts' from Princess Bride aid in any sort of Mantling, such as TES or supplanting a god anywhere else?
>>
Overlord level 100 or DnD 3.5 level 20?
>>
>>54345167
Overlord unless you are specifically gunning for certain spells that aren't available in its magic system. In that case, Epic Casting is the way to go.
>>
>>54345121
Slice of Life has Retainers, which is 15 retainers in one slot. GATE has Guards, Guards! which is up to 8 combat-trained retainers in one slot.
>>
>>54345167
Overlord, except for maybe Caster builds. If they met each other in a dark alley, probably the Overlord Level 100. If 3.5 has time to prepare, shit gets crazy.
Thread posts: 663
Thread images: 151

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.