[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have no idea what races to use.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1b8.jpg (778KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1b8.jpg
778KB, 1920x1080px
I have no idea what races to use.
>>
>>54333298
Then go humans-only.
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (332KB, 736x2094px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
332KB, 736x2094px
>>54333298
Write what you know.

Make a race of clones.
>>
>>54333298
>completely covered in fur
>still wears a fur bikini top
>>
>>54333298
Slutty bird-people that are incompatible with each other, but compatible with every other race out there. They have a particular fondness for fucking people already in relationships.

Haughty Elves who live on a continent-sized fragment of their destroyed homeworld currently in the planet's orbit. They can only come down once every New Moon, and when that happens they often send their hooligans, exiles and ambitious warmongers as Wild Hunts. They are why you fear the night.

Vast empire comprised of a hundred duchies, Imperial cities and bishoprics ruled by increasingly inbred Dragons, whose byzantine schemes and wild ambitions are checked only by the dragon next door. The annual virgin tithe is used to breed Dragonborn, sterile (and thus disposable) shock troopers modeled after the Landsknecht. The rare "viable" Dragonborn have draconic features such as vestigial wings or frills, and are often employed as mid-level administrators such as burghers and barons.

Mercantile Giants and their (far more numerous) half-giant offspring with a hard-on for Republicanism in the Low Countries. Threw off the shackles of their Dragon overlord from the above dragon empire after said dragon started meddling with his human population's DNA. Discovered the secrets of gunpowder in his archive, and is now funneling firearms and explosives into the Empire for terrorism, rebellion and revolution.

Absolute Monarchy ruled by humans living in Not!France, intimately connected with their Sun God and in fact derive divine mandate explicitly through him via an elaborate succession law that can be described as one part Charlemagne's Paladins, and one part Arthurian myth.
>>
Human only.
>>
>>54333336
>>54333345
>>54333384
>>54333399
Excuse me? Did I ask for suggestions? Did I say I wanted suggestions?
The sentence "I have no idea what races to use." is a statement, not a question.
>>
>>54333435
then kys
>>
>>54333435

OK, so what do you want from us?
>>
>>54333384
>that first one
...cuck-a-doodle-doo?
>>
>>54333904
That's the joke, yes. They're a race built around parasitism and as a consequence they need to be as appealing as possible to non-bird races. The males would have vibrant plumage and elaborate dating ceremonies, but I'm quite unsure about the females.
>>
File: 1487241592417.jpg (59KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1487241592417.jpg
59KB, 720x960px
>>54333435
Next time just say you're a woman so we can avoid your meaningless dialogue traps.
>>
>>54333882
It's a test of reading comprehension. Don't fall for it again.
>>
File: 3YdgTAYpKoU.jpg (52KB, 811x811px) Image search: [Google]
3YdgTAYpKoU.jpg
52KB, 811x811px
>>54333298
Tell us. Tell us what you plan. Tell us what mood do you want for the setting and what you already have in mind. Tell us before I start spitting nonsense about undead cyborgs that worship black holes.
>>
>>54333933
Beautiful voices, sleek and feminine beaks, big eyes, vibrant plumage like the males
>>
>>54333882
>>54333955

I still remember a time when "social experiment" wasn't synonymous with "troll".
>>
>>54334023
"Social experiment" is of the same caliber as "LOL IS JUST PRANK BRO Y U SO MAD I STOLE YOUR CELL PHONE"
>>
File: words_that_end_in_gry.png (122KB, 740x538px) Image search: [Google]
words_that_end_in_gry.png
122KB, 740x538px
>>54334023
>>54333955
>>54333435
>>54333298
>>
>>54333384

....Not OP, but I'm fuckin' running this anyway.
>>
>>54333376
Idk my cat has fur but still sits in the sun all day.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.