[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MTGUn3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: UST_logo.png (48KB, 350x118px) Image search: [Google]
UST_logo.png
48KB, 350x118px
>Design team
>Mark Rosewater
>Release date
>December 8, 2017
>Set size
>216-ish

Will it suck? It seems like limited is where the current R&D shines, at least compared to construction. A draft focused Un-set should be perfect. I just hope it still feels like a true MtG set, like a more light-hearted Conspiracy set
>>
File: gay-biracial-power-couple.jpg (49KB, 300x419px) Image search: [Google]
gay-biracial-power-couple.jpg
49KB, 300x419px
>>54331640
Ok, so hear me out for a second here. Kynaios and Tiro of Meletis should've been an Un-Commander.
I mean, just LOOK at this thing. It's a GroupHug, Greco-Gay Biracial Power-Couple, and it's default card style is the pre-con foil. You couldn't make this thing more Fabulous without being too on the nose. I mean, on one hand, yeah, they put in lore and shit, but on the other hand... It's just about the gayest stereotype snowflake you could put in there!

I honestly think that they purposefully overdid this commander just so 1) SJWs that buy this precon for how gay it is will play Grouphug and at least be... tolerable in-game, and 2) to really point out how ridiculous the MTG Snowflakeness really is. Combine that with the Jacestice League getting BTFO by Bolas, and I think MTG might, MIGHT, be trying to shift themselves to a more palatable point in the lore... and I think Unstable is it going to be the Turning Point.

I personally, believe, and hope, that they're going to use Unstable to really satirize all of their past lore fuck-ups to some degree, and use it not politically, but strategically to re-orient themselves with their audience... Something akin to South Park when its at its best comedy and commentary.

Also, I think this will be the set that people will look back and say "Hey, that's when Magic became fun again."
>>
File: sYCla2unGd.jpg (573KB, 1920x1120px)
sYCla2unGd.jpg
573KB, 1920x1120px
>>54331819
>made a set based on pirates and dinosaurs
>made a new un-set
>made a return to Dominaria with Garfield

I really do feel like this is a big turning point too. Even if all the sets suck, you can tell they are at least trying to have fun.
>>
>>54331640
If it doesnt have the full art lands like the other un sets nobody will touch it
>>
> It seems like limited is where the current R&D shines, at least compared to construction.
Which isn't saying much. Amonkhet was an abysmal set for limited and Hour is looking even worse. Pick quality wildly varies between boosters. You can get entire boosters full of below average filler trash.
>>
A R T L E S S
L A N D S
>>
>>54332389
I want to build a cube, so hopefully the lands will keep everything cheap.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.