[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Critical Role

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 341
Thread images: 21

File: -CR.jpg (216KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
-CR.jpg
216KB, 970x545px
Whats the /tg/ opinion on Critical Role?

I find it's okay apart from all the melodrama, I have to skip any parts where they lower their voices try to act serious and wise.
Oh and Keyleth. I fucking hate Keyleth.

>after a fight with minor bad guy
>bad guy falls off 1000ft cliff
>entire party rushes to save him because he is guaranteed to die from the fall
>they save him
>he dropped a diamond when he fell though
>one of the party casts locate object and flies over where it fell in the water on her broom
>flies back up and asks if Keyleth can help
>Keyleth is a 17th level half elf druid who has shapechange, who's backstory is a rip off of Avatar the Last Airbender
>Keyleth plays this fucking annoying 'dorky' act which only a pre-teen would think was cute
>decides to jump off the fucking cliff to "Pocahontas swan dive"
>is told the cliff isn't straight and she's going to hit it
>casts a fucking Gust cantrip
>she uses it all the fucking time and is constantly told its not powerful enough to do what she wants it to do (I assume because she's playing an airbender- I mean Air Ashari, she feels the need to use it whenever possible)
>DM doesnt want to kill her and says fine it works but you're still probably going to hit rocks
>she turns into a goldfish
>she turns into a fucking goldfish
>she could have turned into a dragon or literally anything with the ability to fly/tank the fall damage
>"it's fine, we're gods"
>fucking hits the rocks and dies
>damage was enough to kill her 3 times over
>DM is incredibly fucking generous
>lets Revivify bring her back even though it cant restore body parts and really there ought to be nothing left of her after the 1000ft fall
>everyone in the party asks why she didn't turn into something that could fly
>says she thought she would hit water and be fine
That's basically her character. Imagine that level of stupidity but constantly.

Anyway, any "Critters" on /tg/?
>>
I self bump without shame
>>
>>54322427
General consensus is that we allow one thread about it on the board, and more than not enjoy hating it as much as liking it, hell, hating it is probably where most of the enjoyment comes from.
>>
>>54322427
I was so bored of it yesterday that I felt asleep and forgot to insult the faggots on /tg/ that convinced me to watch it with them.

It was awful the DM was shite
>>
>>54322785
What do you hate about it? My problems are basically whats described in the OP

>>54322804
I think the DM is really good, best part of the show. What did he do wrong?
>>
>>54322838
>What did he do wrong?
I really felt he was railroading everyone.
>>
A lot of twee fucking bullshit. I'm glad it exists, but I don't enjoy it.
>>
I enjoy listening to it for Sam and Travis.

5E can suck a fat one though. I wish they went back to using Pathfinder.
>>
She was pretty bad last night.

>>54322804

Are you the dumbass who kept asking stupid questions about everything?

If so, nobody "convinced" you to watch anything. You walked into the thread, not knowing what it was, asked dumb questions, and decided on your own to watch.
>>
>>54322846
I suppose that's true. They have very rigid arcs. But i think it's more down to the fact the players want to play into the story,
However they've just started a new arc with Vecna as the BBEG and the very first thing they did when he was summoned, instead of climbing a tower full of dangers to reache the site of the ritual, they simply used to simultaneous earthquake spells to bring the tower down instead. DM did kind of bullshit and basically cast feather fall on the entire roof of the tower so the boss fight he had planned could go ahead but i dont think you can blame him for that.

>>54322893
>I enjoy listening to it for Sam and Travis.
Absolutely the best part of the show, I would stop watching if they ever left. Every other character is annoying in their own way and it would become unbearable
>>
>>54322902
No, like I said I felt asleep. But you guys were really trying to convince everyone to watch it with you, don't deny it.
>>
>>54322846
Considering the fact that the players all want to play the "campaign" that Mercer invented, in the world that Mercer also invented, I feel like a certain amount of railroading is not only permitted but necessary.
>>
>>54322933
You just made me remember another part I didn't like.

I couldn't see the fucking battlefield. The cam was tiny.
>>
>>54322948

I'm 99% sure you're that same dumbass. Nobody tried to convince anyone to watch it. You can go find it in the archive right now. There are several posts saying "link?" or "where can I watch it" but not one telling anyone they should go watch it.
>>
>>54322969
Why did you need to see the battlefield?
>>
>>54322969
Yeah battlefield cam sucks. They only ever have 2 cameras on it and rarely ever make it fullscreen
>>
>>54323008
To see the monsters and know how the battle is going and where things are located, same reasons for having a battle map in the first place
>>
>>54322427

I'd be fine with actors pretending to play D&D. Harmonquest is exactly that, transparently so and good fun if not entirely my thing.

What annoys me is actors pretending they're not actors pretending to play D&D which is basically what critical role.is.

Even if at some point before the show started there was an actual D&D campaign as it stands there is so much fudging, making up rules , NAT 20 LULz shit, GM fiat and railroading that it's not even D&D anymore just a shitty sitcom.
>>
Take a shot every time Taliesin says "fun" or "funny" while taking his turn.
>>
>>54323091
Take a shot every time Taliesin rolls a 20
>>
File: Matt Mercer is ruining D&D.png (160KB, 653x674px) Image search: [Google]
Matt Mercer is ruining D&D.png
160KB, 653x674px
Critical Role is fucking trash.
>>
>>54323076
>What annoys me is actors pretending they're not actors pretending to play D&D which is basically what critical role.is.

Huh?

Before the game even starts, at the beginning of every session, Matt Mercer mentions they're all a bunch of voice actors.
>>
File: Matt Mercer is ruining D&D pt 2.png (89KB, 1032x382px) Image search: [Google]
Matt Mercer is ruining D&D pt 2.png
89KB, 1032x382px
>>
>>54323105
https://www.critrolestats.com/rankings/

88 across 104 episodes apparently
>>
>>54323115
>chance of scoring with used up voice actress cunts
I don't suppose that retard had any idea that Laura and Travis are married or that Matt and Marisha are engaged?
>>
>>54323115
>Rooster Teeth video, with D&D attached
Kek. Rooster Teeth has like 3 separate D&D campaigns going right now, and at least 1 of them is behind a pay wall
>>
>>54323158
And Ashley is dating the guy who hosts Talks Machina, right?
Also why the fuck did they stop uploading Talks Machina to Youtube? You have to subscribe to the fucking Geek and Sundry Twitch channel to watch it now. I enjoyed hearing about what was planned and what wasn't but what moron would pay to watch that?
>>
>>54323116

Yeah but the pretense is that they're voice actors playing D&D when actually they're voice actors pretending to play D&D.
>>
>>54323136
I'm not a fan of the show, but damn that post is cancer. Like, we're hitting /r9k/ levels that shouldn't be possible.
>>
>>54323211
They're literally playing D&D though.
>>
>>54323211
>pretending to play D&D

How are they pretending? Do you really think it's all scripted?
>>
>>54323259
>Do you really think it's all scripted?

You're a fucking idiot if you think it isn't.
>>
>>54323259
Geek and Sundry made a joke about that in their updated lineup video.

https://youtu.be/eZUtmoEMT6Y?t=6m43s
>>
>>54323263
Railroading is not scripted content.
>>
File: (You) Have To Go Back.png (267KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
(You) Have To Go Back.png
267KB, 800x820px
>>54323219
He's 100% right, though.
>>
>>54322427
>Whats the /tg/ opinion on Critical Role?
Oh my god, that question gets asked like three times a week, lurk fucking moar.
>>
File: OK_thumb.jpg (30KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
OK_thumb.jpg
30KB, 600x600px
>>54323263
Right so Keyleth jumping off a 1000ft cliff was scripted.
Marisha turning into a complete cunt and flipping off the DM because of a near 4 hour Kraken fight, was scripted.
>>
>>54323259
>Do you really think it's all scripted?
Last night it felt like the whole thing was scripted

sorry bro, its what I felt
>>
>>54323263

You realize that Marisha has been driven to tears before over the fanbase's ruthless opinions of her, right? I don't like Marisha and I wish she'd stop playing, but do you actually think she would purposefully play like a dumbass to fit some script... continuously... for years?

Critical Role may have some rails from time to time, but it's certainly not scripted.
>>
Vax being resurrected for no good reason was fucking annoying. I mean sure gods can theoretically do anything, but when they were talking about needing 25,000gp of diamonds to bring him back I thought they might actually be following the rules for materials for once (often Mercer lets them just deduct gold out of pockets any time they want to cast something expensive, rather than making have the materials to hand), but nope, they just deus exed him back
>>
>>54323414
Pretty sure he's revenant now which means a year ingame or after Vecna is dead he turns to dust and aint shit bringing him back ever.
>>
File: 819.jpg (29KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
819.jpg
29KB, 620x400px
>Not watching Critical Role for the Bromance that is Travis and Sam.
>>
>>54323435
Is that a guess or did I miss that? Because that would make him undead right? They cast turn undead on him and he was fine
Either way they're wrapping up the story anyway, this is the final arc
>>
>>54323487
They didn't mention directly but, Revenants can feel their enemy (the heat in Vax's head) and it says in the book they count as both undead and living at the same time.
>>
>>54323518
Yeah rewatching and they are talking about how if they kill Vecna, Vax will die. So yeah guess youre right. Thats kinda lame desu. It's not like the party were incapable of bringing him back, they had True Resurrection and Scanlan was just going to True Polymorph something into a giant diamond for the material cost
>>
>>54322427
Can't stand listening to most english speaking women. Makes this unwatchable. I don't like a lot of the popular roleplay stuff on principle even if good.
>>
>>54323456
Can't wait for Travis to play a more intelligent character desu. i hope Mercer makes them all play completely different classes to what theyre playing now actually
>>
>>54322427
Hey obvious shill. I like the show even though its pretty obvious you are a paid operative from the Legendary film and media production company.
>>
>>54324089
>Ripping into Keyleth for 99% of the post and claiming to skip half of every episode because of melodrama is shilling
wat?
>>
File: congrats.jpg (126KB, 489x400px) Image search: [Google]
congrats.jpg
126KB, 489x400px
>>54323158
>implying that makes their cunts any less used-up
>>
>>54323321
>Right so Keyleth jumping off a 1000ft cliff was scripted.

No, that was an actress acting like a retard because she can get away with it.

>Marisha turning into a complete cunt and flipping off the DM because of a near 4 hour Kraken fight, was scripted.

No, that was an actress acting like a cunt and getting away with it.
>>
>>54322427
I like it, it's comfy. I'd take Keyleth over Tiberius. Powergaming ruins friendships.
>>
>>54324303
So then you have to admit it isn't scripted. If it was scripted why would Marisha go so ridiculously off script? Why would the rest of the cast allow her to do so? Why wouldn't the DM just suggest how she could save herself to compensate for the fuck up?
Why would they script a fight to drag on for 4 hours? Why would she feel the need to act like a cunt if the entire situation had been planned and agreed upon beforehand?

>>54324330
Tiberius was cancerous lol
>>
Is this the one with the priest that became an undead and went off on his own to redeem himself in the eyes of his god, which kept sending angels to kill him? Cause I remember seeing that in one of these LARP adventure series things but I can't think of the name.
>>
>>54323285
He's delusional, is what he is.
>>
>>54324596
I don''t think its that one, no
>>
>>54323358
>You realize that Marisha has been driven to tears before over the fanbase's ruthless opinions of her, right?
And you think that's indicative of anything? Women cry over everything. Actors cry more frequently than normal people. Combined, women into RPGs or acting bawl their eyes out if someone looks at them funny. Even big name, millionaire Holleywood actresses cry and bitch about insignificant things.
>>
>>54323136
t. screencaps his own post so his obvious wisdom (which got zero replies due to wall of text) is not lost
>>
>>54324746
isn't that a pasta?
>>
>>54324746
>zero replies
>>
>>54323285
>reeee this game isn't about FUN!! FUN RUINS EVERYTHING!!
>100% right

just no
>>
>>54324788
nice argument, wtf i love crit role now
>>
>>54324780
I assumed because the top line was edited out. Either zero replies self-screencapped or tripfag, can't decide which is worst.

>>54324774
Might be, haven't seen it before if it is.
>>
Isn't Matt Mercer the voice of McCree from Overwatch?
>>
>>54324828
For him to be right, not only do you need to agree that having fun isn't the goal of playing, but also that other people having fun playing (in entirely seperate games) directly prevents you from enjo...oh wait no, you're not supposed to enjoy the game either according to that pasta....well, it prevents you from getting whatever it is you get out of the game.

Which seems kinda dumb to me.
>>
>>54324836
Yes
>>
>>54324884
Thanks, just wanted to make sure. Now I know for sure to avoid this garbage
>>
>>54324166
yes advanced 12d shilling, adds verisimilitude
>>
>>54324836
Yeah, among other things.
>>
>>54323263
>He thinks it's scripted

It's literally a running joke that it is. You fell for the meme.
>>
>>54323158
>implying she didn't fuck 20+ chads while getting patreon/twitch donations from thousands of beta orbiters
>implying there aren't at least 2 dozen men out there with the crit role girls' cumshot pics.
>>
>>54323334
That's what you get when you have actors that are actually good at improv.
>>
File: fuck_matt_mercer.jpg (35KB, 800x902px) Image search: [Google]
fuck_matt_mercer.jpg
35KB, 800x902px
The only reason to watch Critical Roll is to lose your last miniscule speck of faith in humanity before killing yourself. It is a gathering of hipster nu-males and screeching whores they plop at a table, add a ton of boring shit on the screen, and then proceed to laugh autistically over inane shit for 2.5 hours. It is basically a RoosterTeeth video, except with a D&D session attached. These people are the biggest faggots on the planet. Matt Mercer's homebrew is shit, he's passable at best as a DM, and the women can't do anything except make fart / period jokes because they are disgusting whores. The other fat-asses aren't much better and are likely just there for the free attention and a chance at scoring with used up voice actress cunts. If you spend your free time watching D&D, it is because you are a fucking social reject. Because you clearly cannot find a game. Because if you could find a game you would not be watching 2 to 3 hour episodes of these fags' "banter". I cannot think of anything more boring than watching some other people I don't give a fuck about, playing D&D. I'd rather paint my toenails with my dick cheese. What a fucking waste of time. I seriously hope Critical Roll charters a bus and the bus crashes and they all fucking die. I am not even memeing, I fucking hate these cocksuckers, they are more obxnoious than the Yogscast/Roosterteeth, and they are flooding our hobby with these autistic youtube gaming addicts who will fuck up your D&D campaign and whine that it should be more like Skyrim.
>>
File: xD.png (2KB, 244x226px) Image search: [Google]
xD.png
2KB, 244x226px
>>54325034
>>
I enjoy it, I like the characters. /tg/ ultimately has shit taste in most things. The majority probably don't even game, so opinions mean shit all. Never take /tg/'s advice, let alone 4chan.
>>
>>54325048
>lol being this buttmad and having the temerity to call everyone else in thread social rejects.
>>
>>54323294
Yeah, it's getting pretty old. At this point it's pretty obvious there's actual shilling going on, and if it's genuinely not then I implore the "fans" to stop trying to force it down our throats all the damn time, because there's no better way to get people to hate something (even if the reason is irrational) than to shove it in someone's face all the time.

I gave the show an honest try, but I can't stand the whole "you rolled a nat 20, SOMETHING WACKY HAPPENS xD" approach. After learning their connection to Geek & Sundry, I refuse to support them, as with anything associated with Felicia Day.
>>
>>54325090
Not my fault you're shit at discerning acting.
>>
>>54325120
as a fan of the show, i honestly agree. these threads are pretty lukewarm and lame. There should just be a crit roll general
>>
>>54325120
could you explain why one shouldn't support felicia day? she is annoying af I agree, but is there something more shekely/sinister?
>>
File: 1451348280242.jpg (245KB, 568x864px) Image search: [Google]
1451348280242.jpg
245KB, 568x864px
The guy who plays the gunslinger is really lame but the rest seem cool. the barbarian player is my favorite.
>>
I personally enjoy watching The heroes of awsome, comfiest and friendliest DnD show.
>>
If I have the free time I like to tune into Critical Role as background noise. I'm usually okay with everything except Keyleth, who I mute whenever she talks
>>
>>54325214
>The guy who plays the gunslinger is really lame
He is very lame.I feel like he tries too hard to be the cool intelligent guy all the time. But they all have their problems.
Vax is so broody all the fucking time and it's cringey as fuck. Like a mid 90's comic book movie adaptation.
Vex tries to be seductive and alluring sometimes and that's really cringey too. She puts on that deep posh british accent and tries to sound intelligent
Keyleth does the exact same thing, whenever she wants to be considered intelligent she puts on a low voice and says some meaningless bullshit. She never reads her fucking spells, you couldn't count the number of times she's been told that Grasping Vine and Gust don't do whatever she's trying to make them do.
Pike's just really inconsistent, but she indulges the others in their "meaningful" moments which is just cringe all round.
Scanlan is fucking great but again his shit with his daughter is all terrible, he's at his best when he's playing the trickster bard his character is supposed to be.
Grog is awesome, easily the best. He's clearly only there for the combat though and gets impatient if the talking drags on too long, but 9 times out of 10 he controls himself and is probably right to be getting annoyed with the melodrama unless its actually plot relevant like planning an attack.
>>
>>54325104
>The majority probably don't even game

This is what always gets me. Why are there so many autists here who don't even play games?
>>
>>54325372
Why would you think that would be true?
>>
>>54325372
I keep hearing this meme, but is there any evidence? Like how would anyone know?

I saw some guy actually admit he had not played any tabletop games while he was giving advice to someone else yesterday, but I think he is the exception not the rule
>>
Jesus, I just found out Marisha Ray is only 28, I thought she was 33
>>
>>54326406
shit, I thought she was 38. How old is Matt? He looks 43
>>
>>54326554
35 apparently. Laura Bailey is 36, I thought she was probably over 30 but she's looking good for 36
>>
>>54326606
Yeah Laura is looking good, I thought she was around 33 myself.
>>
>>54326606
>tfw you'll never dick Laura while she's doing her Vex voice.
>>
>>54326806
>vex
her shin-chan voice is better
>>
>>54327006
I heard she didn't like the show, shame if true.
>>
>>54324897
That makes no sense from a logical perspective whatsoever and you know it, anon. Never watched the show myself, though, so it very well might be shit.
>>
>>54322427
Not interested
>>
>>54323115
>>54323136
>>54325048
I don't even know what Critical Role is, nor do I want to waste hours watching people play DnD, but seeing how butthurt it makes grognards, I kind of want to watch now.
>>
>>54325372
I came to 4chan a couple years ago and /tg/ caught my eye because I like fantasy shit. I knew literally nothing about tabletop then, and it's been two years (Maybe three) and I'm just now getting around to playing my first game because I'm lucky my friends were interested. They're all casual shitters but I enjoy their company so I'm gonna try playing with them. I probably know more about tabletop than all of them and I've never played a minute of it. That's how it was for me, anyway.

4chan's full of extremists that wanna play the game 'seriously' and never break character and play 100% according to the rules and a ton of other garbage that isn't necessary to have fun. Critical role is a bunch of friends playing a game together because they enjoy each other's company and matt's storytelling, that's pretty much it. It's casual, and 4chan hates all kinds of casuals.
>>
>>54322427
I enjoy it.

It's good fun, has great story arcs, and a fairly decent spread of pretty good to great players and characters.

Although, as you pointed out, Marisha and Keyleth are the weak links.

I too found the cliff jumping to be the perfect example of how clueless the player and the character both are.

But, I keep watching for everyone else.

Although I genuinely do wonder how her character has not significantly grown or changed over the course of 100+ episodes.
>>
>>54324836
Yes, and he enjoys trolling people by playing it and saying "It's High Noon" over voice.
>>
>>54326806
Do you think she does the Lust voice for her husband?
>>
>>54324303
Both of those are more examples of DM's Girlfriend than anything else.

As for It being scripted, it's an obvious conclusion to hunt to since they are all voice actors, but that's the thing, they are all working voice actors.

When do you think they're reading scripts and rehearsing when they have actual voice acting work to do for Blizzard, Marvel, Disney, and several other companies making cartoons and video games?
>>
>>54330111
>to hunt to

*to jump to.
>>
>>54322427
I don't want to blame Matt for this but do you guys think he should have made her make a Wisdom Check before she did this? Make her understand that Keyleth knows that this fall regardless of how powerful she is will kill her? Its common sense, her Wisdom score of 22 will easily alert her to that and make her think of a better alternative.
>>
>>54330111
checked
>>
File: LWnswLU.jpg (1MB, 2550x500px) Image search: [Google]
LWnswLU.jpg
1MB, 2550x500px
What are some tips mechanically or otherwise you would give to the players and DM?
>>
darin de paul is a god amongst men
>>
>>54330070
I'd be more surprised if they DIDN'T do Lust/Mustang roleplay in the bedroom.
>>
>>54330070
Do you think he does the Mustang voice for her?
>>
>>54331242
Nah. Not because it's a bad idea in general, but because she clearly doesn't play her stats anyway. She is consistently just playing herself, and she is insufferable.
>>
>>54331623
I feel if he did this she would start to play her stat a little better and maybe make less irrational decisions from time to time.
>>
>>54331561
Matt needs to be more willing and forceful in fixing shit that breaks. Those boots are insanely overpowered, a nigh permanent haste spell that has no draw back. They are vastly better than the actual DMG item, due to it being an item transfer from PF. He hit percy with nerfs, but they've needed them forever. Personally, i think he should also go to additive, rather than multiplicative, movement too, but that is less on him.

He also needs to fix his boss fights. Every single one is a standard PHB monster with double+ HP, with maybe a few extra, defensive, tweaks. Yes, he HAS to increase their defensive CR for a party that large, but he almost always leaves the offensive CR untouched, which turns fights from lethal to "smack repeatedly"/
>>
When I first watched the series, I was pretty enthralled with it, but now on rewatch, there are so many scenes I'm skipping through
There was a lot more Vax brooding and Keyleth 1 on 1 scenes than I remembered, and pretty much all of them are skipworthy
Either way, although I love some of these characters, it's definitely time for a new campaign. Maybe since they'll be making characters with the show in mind from the beginning the characters will have more depth
>>
>>54331636
>Wait, hold on, i thought about this
>Sets flame to immediate area of wooden structure, complains that its on fire.

It isn't that she doesn't think, its that shes fucking dumb.

>Swan dive off cliff!
>Uhh, i become a gold fish
>Splat
Even if she hit the water, its splat, you stupid cunt. Learn how things work.
>>
>>54331653
vecna was the most offensively deadly fight yet, and hopefully a wakeup call that they need to do more than just heroes feast to prepare
>>
>>54331667
Vecna was also an obvious "you are supposed to lose" fight, and the only way to demonstrate that was doing more damage and having more dudes around. When it comes time to fight him again, he'll be a sack of hit points, loaded up with defensive spells, and all alone. He'll fire off one or two big nukes late into the fight, for tension.
>>
>>54331664
Again simply telling her after a check clearly that, "This will kill you. Do you continue with this course of action?" or "You are in a wooden structure, your form/spell will set everything in this room on fire and cause issue for everyone. Do you still want to do this?"

In the last episode, she set the area on fire due to her anger and irrational thoughts at the time, so it sort of works.
>>
>>54331676
I dunno, the boons they've gotten so far aren't huge deals, and unless something bumps them up to 20 they won't be insanely more powerful
Vecna will definitely be stronger if not a god, and they don't even have an idea where his phylactery is
I think if this was a team of veteran D&D players Vecna wouldn't be too hard, but these are people who still don't know how sneak attack works after 5 years
>>
>>54331691
>In the last episode, she set the area on fire due to her anger and irrational thoughts at the time, so it sort of works.
You mean the spotlight hogging for no reason that made her turn take forever, even with specific warning that it was next? I actually enjoyed Liam getting a laugh out the fucking awesome guest, and would have loved for him to play the lead/star of that interaction, instead marisha needed attention and cried/held hands.

And thats ignoring that it was obviously a percy set up, with books everywhere. Sam took a step back, even though it was a gnome and he uses a stone directly related to the topic at hand, because he saw who it was for.

You also can't enforce proper roleplaying, especially since she is a long established "character", and stopping her retardation would break the narrative/continuity.
>>
>>54331703
Vecna should be difficult, i fear he won't be because Matt will give them a super easy set up where, even if some of them die, he's meant to lose. I think it's extremely likely he concentrates on a defensive spell the entire time, saves high level spell slots until he's below half, other than a round 1 aoe, and fights alone or with a 1-2 minions aimed at grog.
>>
>>54331709
good thing she's the leader of a druid tribe
i imagine behind closed doors she's considered the same as any child who technically ascends to the throne at a young age, where the advisers are really running the show

>>54331723
VM should really just convince Allura and some other people with counterspell to just come with them
I hope Matt busts out some completely custom spells, and not just shit like "better hold person"
>>
>>54331709
>You also can't enforce proper role play.
True, but I feel at least saying something more direct would help her. Maybe get some of the community off her back so she can enjoy herself a little more.

>Spotlight Hogging
That's just how she felt at the time and wanted to express that. I will say I wish this was more through expressions and actions rather than words, but that's personal.
>>
>>54331746
>Druids doing their own thing
>All safe, trying to stay that way
>Oh hi guys! I need you to come kill a BIG RED DRAGON! Please? Thanks!
>Uhh, guess we'll throw some weather at it. As long as it looks like we help, it'll be ok.
>>
>>54331761
>That's just how she felt at the time and wanted to express that. I will say I wish this was more through expressions and actions rather than words, but that's personal.
It's just a basic thing that any experienced roleplayer should understand and recognize, when something is made/built/designed for another person. That doesn't mean don't interact, but know when to take a step back. I assume shes had actual training for acting, which often includes improv, but shes as bad as any That Guy i've played with in that regard.
>>
>>54331746
>recruit every wizard in the realm
>hand them scrolls of counterspell
>Ok billy, the first time he opens his mouth, use the scroll, then tell bobby that it's his turn next.
>repeat ad infinitum
>>
>>54331561
>Liam
I'd tell Liam to start holding his actions. He can sneak attack twice per round due to his hasted action.

>Taliesin
Violent Shot more, please. It's his strongest thing and he never uses it.

>Marisha
Play your stats more, Keyleth at this point should have come to terms with mortality by now and accepted it. Also, memorize your personal favorite Druid spells before playing.
>>
File: DEtu1KPVwAAbDoe.jpg:large.jpg (216KB, 859x1112px) Image search: [Google]
DEtu1KPVwAAbDoe.jpg:large.jpg
216KB, 859x1112px
are you goys gonna buy it
>>
>>54332011
>FIRE ARMS IN D&D AHAHAHAHAHA
Yeah that looks like it will go well.
>>
>>54332011
I'm definitely curious.

It's not exactly a must buy item, but I am genuinely interested in knowing more about the fictional world that Matt created for his game.

>>54332301
Percy and his guns are powerful, but I'm fairly sure he's not the one who does the most damage in combat.
>>
>>54322427
I think watching YouTube videos of other people playing games is the dumbest waste of time ever conceived, but it's funny how people feel the need to keep making the same "How does /tg/ feel about Critical Role" thread day after day.
>>
>>54333161
it's for lonely people with no friends irl to play with
like me ;_;
>>
>>54333193
I highly doubt you have no friends.

No friends who would want to play D&D, possibly, but no friends at all, I doubt that.

Either way, if you want to find people to play D&D with, go to your local game store and see if they run D&D Encounters.

It's typically a weekly low-level Learn to Play event with beginning players like yourself.

You can meet people and potentially form your own group from the people you meet there.
>>
>>54333127
>I'm fairly sure [Percy]'s not the one who does the most damage in combat.
That would be Grog, as long as he has something to hit, which can be a problem
>>
>>54332011
The world seems to be generic as fuck and I already have more worlds in my head than I can actually run
>>
>>54331653
I think he's scared of killing off the party's characters too often. Your average party would have had at least a few pd by now, he definately goes out of his way to keep them alive.
>>
File: 1495965790467.jpg (67KB, 600x323px) Image search: [Google]
1495965790467.jpg
67KB, 600x323px
>>54332301
I think they fit, D&D treads the line between late medieval and rennaissance anyway, primitive firearms aren't too much of a stretch.

Revolvers and shit would be too far, but if a player wants a character from a more technologically advanced region to play a musketeer, I don't think it's too much of a stretch.
>>
>>54332011
>No Scanlan

wtf is this shit
>>
>>54333364
>I highly doubt you have no friends.

Not him but why is this so unbelievable? The closest I have to a friend is one guy I knew in school that I go out for a beer with two or three times a year when he's back to visit his parents (because I'm the only person he knows here) but otherwise don't talk too and that's it.

Plenty of people don't have friends right?
>>
>>54333588
Tabletop games are inherently social hobbies.

Even if they're just someone you play games with, you still need someone to actually play games with.

You can't exactly play 40K, Magic, or D&D by yourself.

It's not like you're playing Solitaire.

And even then someone will come along, look over your shoulder, and tell you "you should put this card on that pile".
>>
File: sovietshitposting.jpg (11KB, 196x255px) Image search: [Google]
sovietshitposting.jpg
11KB, 196x255px
>>
>>54333555
It's from his perspective
>>
>>54333364
I have friends who want to play, but nobody is able to get their schedules in sync. And my city is about 42k people, with no LGS. The local MTG players have FNM at a church.
>>
>>54333193

I play in a game, DM a game, and still watch CR.
>>
>>54330026
>Although I genuinely do wonder how her character has not significantly grown or changed over the course of 100+ episodes.
It's so bad
>entire character arc is supposed to be about completing a quest to learn to be a leader
>complete the quest
>now leader of her people
>has a year in which no crazy shenanigans occur
>could go home and lead
>doesn't
>gets tattoos and opens a bakery
>first mild shenanigans in a year
>jumps off cliff
>>
>>54332011
That cover art is seriously very cool if nothing else
>>
>>54333506
They die basically every boss fight. But they're always revived. Every character has died at least once, and i think at most maybe 1 or 2 have died 3 times
>>
>>54336576
Really? I've not watched that many episodes but it seems more like they get knocked down rather than outright killed and the DM never really has whatever their fighting deliberately target them.
>>
>>54336832
They've been dying so frequently the DM had to introduce a rule that reviving requires a Wisdom check, and every time a character dies the DC goes up
>>
>>54325353
>Grog is awesome, easily the best. He's clearly only there for the combat though and gets impatient if the talking drags on too long, but 9 times out of 10 he controls himself and is probably right to be getting annoyed with the melodrama unless its actually plot relevant like planning an attack.

Problem is that Grog is a one-note character. Travis rarely gets to actually converse in-character.
>>
>>54337024
Yeah, I'm hoping in the next campaign he gets to play an intelligent character, the game would run so much smoother if he was able to give some fucking input.
>>
>>54337104
Are they ever going to do another campaign though or just keep the same characters forever?
>>
>>54337181
New campaign really fucking soon. Vecna is the final arc, after that they're starting something fresh
>>
>>54337262
>tfw still haven't caught up with live shows
>now moving on to something new

some day
>>
>>54337500
you probably have like 2 months before this campaign is over, then they said they're gonna run a few one shots between campaigns
>>
My current thinking is that we have 2-3 more episodes before the Vecna fight, and a "epilogue" episode of some things the characters do post-Vecna fight, or at least for the ones who are left alive.

I know they (the players and viewers) want Matt to devote an episode to them just asking him questions about various 'what if' scenarios and give us more information about some of the NPC motivations.

I also think they want to do a full cast battle royale with everyone at level 20, just to see what would shake out. I'd imagine that there will be a 3-4 week break between the end of the first campaign and the start of the second, to give both Matt and the players time to get some story groundwork laid down.
>>
>>54337764
I'm really looking forward to that Q&A session desu. Could be very interesting.
>>
>>54337833
Yeah I'd love to hear it, it's the only reason i ever watched Talks Machina before they put it behind that stupid paywall
>>
>>54337764
My only hope is that the "epilogue" doesn't turn into some multi-episode last fight for Vax's soul that ends up delaying the Q&A or one-shots
>>
>>54338002
Oh it's almost definitely going to be that. I have no doubt. I really think there is absolutely no way they're going to let Vax die from his revenant shit
>>
>>54338036
If he gets out of it I will piss myself, it's supposed to be vengeful soirit powered by anger at X once X is killed spjrit isn't pissed and can rest. It even specifically says in the description that Revenants cannot be rezzed no matter what.

But, I don't expect Mercer to let his Fiancé's in game husband die with no chance of bringing him back. So we will see.
>>
>>54338036
Especially with the way one of the gods spoke about the Raven Queen when someone mentioned her. It'll probably end up being a harder fight than Venca because they have to fight Vax too or something silly
>>
>>54338080
Well considering they're at a point where they're begging gods for favours anyway I'm sure that will be how he comes back.
If i was in that group I'd be pissed anyway. Mercer has always had a boner for Liam. I don't have a problem with Liam, but Matt's been dumping all the coolest shit on him, but 70% of Liam's RP is just moody mid 90s comic book bullshit and it's painful to experience. if i was in a group where the DM gives a bunch of cool shit to brooding emo, then bullshit rezzes him to give him some tragic revenant story even though we could just rez him properly if given an hour, and then after all that he comes back to life properly anyway. I'd be fucking annoyed
>>
>>54338179
well, let's be fair, boots of haste were a poorly balanced conversion from pathfinder, i don't think the raven queen armor was intended for him, and whisper is on par with the other vestiges
he really just has the perfect storm of items to be a ridiculous character
>>
>>54337742
Cool, thanks, I don't keep up with the news to avoid spoilers.
>>
>>54338242
if you don't want to be spoiled, i'd stay far away from this thread
>>
>>54338214
>ink the raven queen armour was intended for him
What makes you say that? With the whole "fatetouched" speech a couple episodes, even if the armour wasnt intended for him Matt is undeniably making him out to be the most important character in the group by far.
It's not like he ever does anything other than check for traps and throw daggers. I mean maybe that's just down to their setting and campaign style but there was a time where your rogue could get you information, or get you into places you wouldn't normally be allowed into.

I'm against the idea of singling out any character to be the most important to begin with, it's not fair on other players, but if you are going to do it, why chose the most bland character in the party?
>>
File: 145684568356.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
145684568356.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>54338080
>his Fiancé's in game husband
>>
>>54338293
Before Vax made his declaration about offering his life/services to the Raven Queen in exchange for his sister coming back to life (after she died on a dumb trap triggered by Percy after a fight with a Beholder), Percy was someone that had a rather macabre fascination with death and mortality, partially due to his personality, partially due to his dark influences, and also due to him having a feeling of being a terrible person for "inventing" guns in this otherwise generic fantasy world.

My guess is that Matt expected each person to get one Vestige, and was thinking that Percy would get the armor while Vax would get the dagger. I think the cloak Percy has now was intended for Tiberius, but then that whole Orion issue happened and Matt didn't want to just "delete" an item he'd worked hard on to balance and not have it show up in-game.
>>
>>54322427
>friend suggested it a couple of weeks ago
>on episode 8 now, enjoying it so far
>come on 4chan in the first time in a while and see this thread
>all these people hating on it despite knowing so much about it

You people really are extremely sad
>>
>>54338699
we're just being very vocal about the parts we find annoying
there's obviously a ton of great shit and interactions that are the reason any of us watch the show, but it's more fun to nitpick and tear down the bad parts
>>
>>54338699

I love CR. I started from ep 1 back in late Feb and watched all the way to ep 99 over the course of four months and have watched live every Thursday.

Doesn't mean there aren't still parts of the show I dislike.
>>
>>54338470
Yeah i can see that, I guess I don't disagree, but Tiberius disappeared well before the Chroma Conclave right? But yeah maybe

>>54338699
>>on episode 8 now, enjoying it so far
Just you wait
Keyleth isn't even close to peak stupid yet
Vaxleth hasn't even begun
Percy's emo self loathing
Scanlan's daughter

There's so much cringey melodrama and people trying to act wise in between doing incredibly stupid shit, because they're actors and they feel like they have to play into some great dramatic narrative instead of just playing the game.
>>
>>54338894
tiberius peaced out right before they departed for whitestone, i'm sure matt had the conclave arc in mind by thing, considering it was only like 10 episodes away
>>
>>54338956
I also think he had some hope that maybe Orion just needed a break to get his life in order, but then Orion went off the deep end.
>>
>>54338699
It's a love-hate relationship for some of us. I honestly enjoy pretty much everything except for Keyleth, and even then it can be fun to freak out about her idiocy.

For others, it's like the guy who knows every little thing about Twilight, but he fucking hates it. Hates it enough to know it inside out and backwards...
>>
>>54339179
>Orion went off the deep end.
What happened?

Also fuck Keyleth man. Just listening to the most recent episode (104), and Keyleth wants to be the champion of Pelor,and Matt has to ask twice if anyone else challenges Keyleth before she finally gives in and lets Laura do it instead
>>
As a druid player that Keyleth part of the last session really got my goats.

Just had to turn into something that can fly. Instead she chose a goldfish.

Seemed so artificial and forced that if Keyleth didn't do these things on the regular I would have thought it was scripted.
>>
>>54323008
If you're going to use a battlemat and show off that you're using a battlemat then let the audience see it.

Otherwise just use theater of the mind
>>
>>54339469
>What happened?

Cancer. Chemo Therapy. Drug Addiction.

Generally being the drowning man who pulls all his friends down with him.
>>
>>54339507
Im half tempted to believe it is scripted but no one's told Marisha desu. See >>54339469
>>
>>54339524
He also chastised some fans on Twitter early on when they made an amusing shirt based on his, "Hi, I'm Tiberius Stormwind, from Draconia," meant mainly as a nod to the show/character.

He also seemed to piss off some of the other players (mainly Travis) based on some of the stuff he did. It's also been thought (but never confirmed as far as I know) that he fudged dice rolls and purposefully metagamed to his character's advantage.
>>
>>54332011
Grog and Scanlan should be the focus on the art. They are objectively the best characters.

Why is that blue coated wuss always front and center of everything gdi
>>
>>54338470
What did end up happening with Tiberius? He just sort of disappeared.
>>
>>54339570
>Scanlan not even in the art

Literally the MVP, what gives? Is that fan art or official?
>>
>>54339683
Bound to be official. If it had been fan art surely they would've held some kind of contest and advertised it on the show
>>
>>54339647
In terms of in-game stuff, he left the group on the way to Whitestone, thinking they needed more help in taking down a powerful vampire + his wife + a potential army of undead, vampire minions.

VM returns about 6 weeks after he left to Emon, where news of their success has reached him. During that time he's assumed to have been trying (unsuccessfully) to get aid from Draconia to help with the Whitestone problem, and then realized that his main goal for adventuring (looking for unique magical items he'd seen written about) had gotten lost in the mix.

So he left to travel on his own for a bit, try and track down some of these items, and eventually returned to Draconia. Then the Chroma Conclave attacked and he died defending his home from the Ancient White Dragon.

VM eventually killed the dragon, but found his (mostly intact) body near the dragon's lair as a sort of trophy/warning. They took it down and, not knowing Tiberius' stance on revival, decided to make a stone casket/tomb for him in the ruins of the Draconia library and vowed to kill the dragon (which they did).

Out of game, Orion went crazy, got booted off the show, started doing his own thing with Tiberius in some sort of weird radio play thing on YouTube, and eventually got his life back in order, but not before the above death happened.

If memory serves, Matt had tried to talk to Orion about what Tiberius would do when the Conclave attacked Draconia, but I don't know if the fans/cast ever found out anything about it, or even if Orion gave Matt an answer.
>>
>>54339683
>complete lack of tumblr noses, ambiguous vaguely tan skin tones, and obvious virtue signaling

Yeah, judging by their weekly fan art they show off during the mid-show break, there's no way in hell it's fan art.
>>
>>54338699
Love and hate are two sides of the same coin.
>>
>>54337262
>they're starting something fresh

New system or just new characters/setting have they said?
>>
>>54339809
Some of the rule34 is pretty high quality.
>>
>>54339559
>(but never confirmed as far as I know)
Mercer was asked on twitter if anyone fudged their dice rolls for the sake of the story and replied with "The only person who did fudge their dice rolls is gone" but has since deleted the tweet.
>>
>>54338179
>if i was in a group where the DM gives a bunch of cool shit to brooding emo, then bullshit rezzes him to give him some tragic revenant story even though we could just rez him properly if given an hour, and then after all that he comes back to life properly anyway. I'd be fucking annoyed
that's why Laura is one of my favorite players, right behind Sam and Travis
that entire episode, right after they reentered from the kitchen where Matt and Liam had their little 1-on-1 session, she is so obviously riproaring pissed that he came back like nothing and just bitches for like 10 minutes ooc

hilarious, Laura is a fucking savage and doesn't get enough of the spotlight imo
>>
>>54340040
I think they've only been talking about it on Talks Machina which is behind a paywall, and maybe vague references on their twitter feeds or something. But Matt's definitely talked about "the next campaign" before, and about looking forward to them not being so high level. So at the very least it's got to be new characters. I'd also expect a new setting actually, with the book coming out there probably won't be many secrets or surprises left about their current setting.

I'm really hoping Matt will make them choose completely different classes too, to shake things up a bit, but we'll see
>>
>>54340114
Yeah I think Travis rubs off on her sometimes pun intended
>>
>>54340040
I believe Matt has said it's going to be ~30 years after VM finishes up this last arc, with everyone starting at level 3.
>>
>>54340161
>30 years after
Oh jesus. It's going to be kids of the party isnt it?
>>
>>54340188
Some of them probably are/will be. I'd think that Laura will probably play a kid of Vex/Percy, but past that I'm not sure.
>>
>>54340059
>Some of the rule34 is pretty high quality.

Somebody did Doty's late night drawings of everyone. They live up to the in-game description.
>>
>>54340224
Where would one find said drawings?
>>
>>54340224
l...link plz
>>
>>54340188
Are Quarter-Elves even a thing?
>>
>>54340116
It'd be cool to follow everything from the start, a lot of stuff happened before they started filming in the current game.
>>
Getting so bored of all the "this is what this character means to me" shit. They do it every time the rez out of combat, Vax did it when he came back, they're not doing it with Vex being kept by Pelor before we find out if she will be his champion which she is guaranteed to be.
It slows down the story so unnecessarily. I think this is what pisses people off the most. They're actors sure, but there's plenty of chances to act and still move the story along, instead of pausing everything so we can hear some random bullshit before resuming the plot exactly as we expected to.
>>
>>54340251
>>54340260
I don't fully remember.

I'd check Rule34. Or possibly DeviantArt.

The signiture on the art says Drunken Pilot if it helps...
>>
>>54340274
Elves refer to them as "Quadroons"
>>
File: DEt_vLaUAAAqfv4.jpg large.jpg (147KB, 783x1000px) Image search: [Google]
DEt_vLaUAAAqfv4.jpg large.jpg
147KB, 783x1000px
>>54339809
Yeah, it's official cover art.
>>
>>54340403
all the fan art would have to look like Brittany Venti
>>54340525
it's cool as hell desu. i do genuinely like it. Building on the far left looks crooked though, and i dont think it's supposed to be falling down or anything
>>
>>54340585
>Building on the far left looks crooked though, and i dont think it's supposed to be falling down or anything

The one with the dragon attached to it?
>>
>>54340622
No, obviously not. The building on the edge of frame, with all the gold on it
>>
>>54322427
Can someone explain to me how a goldfish would die from fall damage?

You guys do realize that, like, an ant won't die if even you drop it out of a plane.
>>
>>54340711
>ant
Only because they're so light they don't have the weight to reach high speeds. Like dropping a feather.
Keyleth fell most of 1000ft as a human and then at the last minute turned into a goldfish (which still has a reasonable amount of weight mind you, and probably would reach fatal speeds)
>>
>>54340711
go buy a goldfish from the pet store and then drop it 1000ft into water

come back and post your results
>>
>>54340116
>Talks Machina which is behind a paywall

If you don't catch it live on Tuesday night, yeah
>>
>>54342145
Different time zone.
>>
>>54340711
Goldfish die from being transfered from lukewarm to slightly chilly water too quickly. I doubt accelerating one to terminal velocity and then having it impact a cliff would do wonders for it's health.
>>
>>54342730
In fairness humans don't even hit terminal velocity until about 1800ft. Which is why the official D&D ruling is so stupid, you take 1d6 damage per 10ft up to a maximum of 20d6, meaning a 1000ft fall does as much damage as a 200ft fall.
>>
i don't have a lot of complaints about the rest of this game - it's basically a fantasy soap opera that i can leave on in the background while i do work. but fucking hell i hate keyleth.

she started out as one of my favourite characters and now i find myself having to stop and pause in the middle of episodes just to not get pissed at a stupid twitch show. it isn't that she doesn't know how to play - everyone makes mistakes. but she metagames so much and often it kills really interesting rp moments.

for example in the latest episode -- everyone had obviously thought vex and percy were engaged because of that "betrothed" comment, scanlan found out that they were married. a scene starts which is vax going "yes we heard that you are engaged" and vex and percy attempting to hedge. marisha immediately steps on the joke with her "you FUCKING liars, we ALREADY KNOW" even though nobody did up until five minutes ago in a scene she shouldn't have heard.

or in the last episode after finally coming to talk to vax upon his return, while everyone else was worried about trickery and asking how he was revived, her question was "how long do we have you?" i mean, i guess it can be justified but it feels like the reason she asked that is because marisha heard from the vex and vax conversation that it was a revenant deal.

or same ep when she mentioned something she shouldn't know and then said vax had told her offscreen in pillow talk.

these are just the latest two examples, it happens all the time. in combat, in jumping to conclusions with her dumbass theories, in listening to other players' private conversations. a lot of the time after vax confided in vex she would come in like "i can tell you're feeling bad" even though he made it clear he was trying to act normal and there weren't any insight rolls made. she always knows when grog and scanlan have been up to mischief offscreen. she just happens to run into characters. it's infomodding to the worst degree and i'm sick of it.
>>
>>54343282
Thats...an odd thing to hate Keyleth for. Most people just hate her because she's constantly a fucking idiot, never reads her spells, puts on this low voice when she wants to sound wise even though she doesn't give a shit about leading her people (which is the entire arc for her character SHE came up with!), and bitches at the DM when her lack of understanding fucks things up
>>
>>54340839

Galileo would contest your explanation.

>>54340711
Long story short, she would be traveling at a velocity that even if she hit the water, the water would act as a solid. Something something linear shear rate of a Newtonian fluid, something something belly flops hurt.
>>
>>54343595
>Galileo would contest your explanation.
No. No he wouldn't. Thing's only fall at different rates in a vacuum.
>>
>>54343674
*at the same rate
>>
>>54339767
His out of game issues were fucking weird and then moved straight into holy fuck.I think the prevailing theory as to why he left was that he had flipped shit on a fan for using Tibs as on a t-shirt, claiming intellectual property. Then he had some serious metagaming issues and was kind of an annoyance (making shopping even MORE fucking tedious, stepping on Percy's storyline by trying to get his father to send in troops). It was a shitshow.

But then, it comes to light that Orion had been dealing with some medical issue (I think it was cancer) and went off the deep-end with depression, and turned to drugs/alcohol. He then ended up getting HIV, and his house robbed/defaced.
>>
>>54343693
>>54343674

I meant how you described weight affecting how fast it falls. In a fluid, its the shape of the object that heavily influences it.
>>
>>54343743
But the problem is the ant does not have the weight (/density) to fall quickly, same as floating in water
>>
>>54325048
Cool copypasta.
>>
>>54338699
>people don't like what I like
>better be smug about it to soothe my ravaged rectum

CR is shit, kid. :)
>>
>>54322427
I like it.

Matt Mercer is a great DM and is generally very relaxed and lets the fun story moments happen. He works really hard on the story and the world and you can tell.

But I also hate Keyleth and Marisha Rey in general, but its hard for people to criticize her when she is the DM's soon to be wife.
>>
>>54343715
Holy shit. I was annoyed by Orion on the show but I'm glad he was able to get through all of that
>>
>>54344222
Criticizing her is easy.

Having it make any fucking meaningful impact, now that is hard.

Especially since she's surrounded herself in a self-congratulatory hug-box where everyone tells her how great she is.

She's basically said "fuck the haters" and the official line from the cast and crew has echoed that.

Even if you can see the pissed off and disbelieving reactions she causes from some of her fellow players. Especially Sam and Travis.
>>
>>54344501
>Especially Sam and Travis.
Post one. Or tell a story.
>>
>>54344703
This is way back near the beginning, and I took a break from watching them for a while and still haven't picked it back up, but the group was freaking out about how to deal with illithids or whatever since they deal damage to your stats and since pretty much all of them could do nothing about it unless you rolled to resist, they really didn't wanna fight them and wanted to find a way around an enemy illithid that was directly in their path.

I should've mentioned they were in the underdark but hey I am now.

So, everybody but the girls want to find a way around the giant chasm they've got in front of them with the opposing illithid on the other side, but they wanna fly down and see what the big monster was at the bottom of the chasm in the water (An aboleth) and see if there's any other way around down there.

So, they do some kind of vote or whatever but everyone's arguing so Vax and Keyleth steal the flying carpet they had at the time and fly off the cliff, leaving everyone without a method of flying transport except by spell, essentially stranding them unless they wanna go back the way they came, which wasn't something they wanted/needed to do because plot.

So they both stole the rug because 'muh girl power, who needs men, votes are for scrubs' and left.

Matt pulled some storytelling shit out of his ass and got everything back on track but everyone was pretty upset, at least momentarily. They basically had to sit and wait for them to go get down with whatever they wanted to do and hope they didn't die.
>>
>>54345774
2 PCs vs the aboleth
that'll teach them, easy
>>
>>54346005
Unfortunately, the aboleth never surfaced to fuck with them so it never happened, but it wouldda been pretty gud
>>
>>54322427
>HarmonQuest
Not my jam, but I can see people enjoying it.
>Adventure Zone
Fuck yeah. I love this shit, and always happy to watch more my favorite soft boys.
>Critical Role
I would not mind a few car crashes. Pure fucking cringe.
>>
>>54345774
You forgot the best part:

The two come flying back up on the carpet about 10 minutes later with a mindflayer in tow that they somehow befriended.

And this is when the group kind of knows that basically all a mindflayer does is be evil, mind control people, and then eat their brains. But somehow this one is "fine" because of reasons. It ends up being that the mindflayer got exiled because he can cast magic, and their society hates magic.

Best part? They rescue the NPC they were sent to rescue, who barely is held back from killing the illithid, and the NPC spends the next week telling the group, "it's gonna backstab us the moment it gets what it wants." Which it does literally 10 seconds after they kill the big bad using magic to control the Elder Brain leader of a society of illithids in the deepest reaches of the Underdark.

They do kill the thing about 10 seconds after said betrayal, but the point still stands.
>>
>>54346167
Well he turned on them because they reestablished his connection to the elder brain, so his free will just disappeared again.
>>
>>54346226
Clarota was a good boy. He dindu nuffin.
>>
>>54323115
I'm always saddened when I see posts like this one. If he's this upset about people having fun wrong, his life must be full of disappointment. If he's not actually that upset, he's wasting his life shitposting.

I never invested in Critical Role; didn't seem like something I would enjoy.
But I reserve passing judgment on Mercer and his crew. They provide a service, and people enjoy it. If they didn't, something else would take it's place that you and I might like even less.

Life's short. Live with dignity.
>>
>>54324596
You're thinking of JourneyQuest
>>
>>54333546

Firearms in D&D will never be ok in my book primarily because all too often they neglect the crippling weakness of guns in that period. You have to understand that unless you were within spitting distance of a guy, hitting him with a pistol was a real crap shoot. It also took a shitload of time to reload a firearm and if we're talking early renaissance (say, 15-16th century) firearms there are a whole host of other issues that could crop up. Your fuse going out, your wheel lock getting jammed, accidentally firing off your ram rod and other issues. The reason why guns caught on is because if you grouped up big hosts of dudes together they could tear people apart with volley fire. One man with a gun, or even a brace of guns wasn't dangerous to a group of people if they weren't lined up in ranks and completely unarmed. He's dangerous if you're on your own and in the open but otherwise guns are a force multiplier and a single individual can't capitalize off that effectively in the same way they can from say, a suit of armor and horse.
>>
>>54346154

Harmon quest has 3 advantages over CR.

>Only 26 minutes to an episode
>animated sections
>Actual professional comedians/improvers and uh... Dan Harmons ex-wife I guess

Some people might take issue with the pacing which is FAST but it works if you ask me.
>>
>>54346495
Comparing HQ and CR is like comparing apples to oranges, anon.
>>
>>54346154
Seconded. I'd even take the Penny Arcade D&D podcasts over CR.
>>
>>54346516
Semi-unrelated note, I never really got the "apples and oranges" thing. You can compare the two quite easily. They have many immediately recognizable similar and dissimilar qualities.
>>
>>54346472
I mean as the many autistic threads on this board often debate, d&d doesn't really represent any weapons accurately. Guns being poorly portrayed doesn't make them stand out from the crowd much.
>>
>>54346516

I think it's a fair comparison. They both have celebs and dnd after all. One just has a brisker pace and the other is mostly uncut.
>>
>>54346541

Arguably true, however by that same dint it doesn't make sense to introduce firearms as anything other than a reskin of a long bow or crossbow with the DM just handwaving away the reload as you yanking another one of your dozen pistols from the brace.
>>
>>54325028
Travis is a chad
>>
File: 131848656468.png (15KB, 438x499px) Image search: [Google]
131848656468.png
15KB, 438x499px
>>54346226
I was so piss off that nobody try to put his fucking helmet back on.
>>
>>54346516
https://youtu.be/NWWeQlXfSa0
>apples to oranges
>that shit don't make no sense, why can't fruit be compared?
>>
>>54346154

best thing about adventure zone is that it knows what it's trying to be and makes no bones about that, while I think the issue that a lot of people take with CR is that it kinda talks out the side of its neck with regards to what it says it is and how it actually is. As TAZ demonstrates, telling an engaging story via DnD as a medium is entirely possible as long as you're willing to commit to that as your primary purpose; a storyteller or author good enough at improvisation to incorporate the various twists and turns of in-universe fate as dictated by dice rolls is a rare breed, and most are probably better off sticking to one side of the "game vs narrative" coin. TAZ can do what it does so effectively both because the McElroys are maddeningly good at improv and there are ample opportunities for post-hoc editing, whereas CR's livestreamed nature means that all the flaws and hiccups get left in (though considering TAZ live eps are almost indistinguishable from the edited ones i'm not sure how much leeway that should give CR.)

tl;dr matt & co. should just admit that they're not livestreaming VAs playing DnD anymore but are in the storytelling business and are just doing so via an unconventional medium
>>
>>54346495
>Only 26 minutes to an episode
>less content
>advantage
>>
>>54346601
If I was shitting in your mouth you wouldn't complain if I was done after 26 minutes.
>>
>>54346601
i mean it's basically a quality vs quantity debate here; i'd personally much rather have less but beefier content than more vapid content
>>
>>54346612
That funny when you think that fucking animation are a good addition to a fucking tabletop game
>>
>>54346566
He does reload, doesn't he? I'm pretty sure it costs him an attack or two every couple of shots.

Also the gun is expensive and occasionally blows up in his face, if that's any consolation.

>>54346576
I assume we'll never see that fuck again, but it'd be nice to know if he would have betrayed them anyway.
>>
>>54346690
For his pistols he can reload as a bonus action now that he's a level 18 Gunslinger. Previously it took an entire Action to reload the pistols. His rifle is an Attack action to reload, as it's basically him pulling back a bolt-action rifle, ejecting the spent cartridge, and loading in a fresh bullet.

The guns jam if he rolls a 1 or 2, and it takes a bonus action to try and un-jam it on a skill check. If that fails it's perma-broke until he gets out of combat time to fix it.

His grit stuff increases the likelihood of it jamming, but does cool stuff if the shots hit. And his strongest gun deals him 2d6 psychic damage if it jams on top of it jamming and possibly breaking.
>>
File: Strange_Tibs.jpg (40KB, 590x298px) Image search: [Google]
Strange_Tibs.jpg
40KB, 590x298px
>>54346690
i mean it would be hard to see him again considering they blew his brains out

also, he's the tweet orion sent out that contributed to him getting axed. the shirt was just a nametag that said "Hi, I'm Tiberius Stormwind. From Draconia!"
>>
>>54346857
Sounds pretty reasonable to me, its got a fair few drawbacks

Lvl.18 is approaching legendary status, so speeding up reloads unrealistically sounds reasonable.
>>
>>54344703

Even in the recent episode where Matt actually pulled out timers during Vex's Pelor trial. Marisha, per usual had to dig through her book for Keyleth's flame sphere spell and Travis got pretty loud when she was eating up time.

An anon also posted something in the last thread where Marisha tried to pull some clever manuever (read: fucking retarded) move with an immovable rod and Sam shakes his head very not so subtly.
>>
>>54346985
travis and sam are so vocal about keyleth being retarded, it's quite enjoyable
>>
>>54347005
That and Sam's comment about 'the old 4 luck O'brien'
Bunch of cheeky fucks
>>
>>54346566

An Artificer in a 4e game I was in had a Carbine. We used the Superior Crossbow rules. Worked well enough.
>>
>>54347005
They're certainly the most noticeable when it comes to their reactions to her.

Officially they don't say anything, but their body language practically oozes with "What the fuck are you doing!?!?" every time she does something that people like us would call her out on.
>>
>>54348113
Laura can sometimes be seen going "wtf" to Travis whenever Keyleth spouts her nonsense koans. The best is when she can't help but chuckle when Keyleth does her cringy serious nonsense while everyone tries to pull their best poker face.
>>
I honestly wouldn't care nearly as much, if she didn't attempt to monopolize the vast majority of NPCs and guests as her personal feels harem.
>>
>>54323285
Jesus you pathetic virgin, go back to your containment board
>>
>>54325120
Man I didn't even consider that it might be legit shilling. Despite souding like a conspiracy theory it's totally possible, wouldn't actually be the first time marketing like that occured on 4chan (just that it was on /v/ and infinitely more spammy with "are you excite" and shitting on people for "not having money")
>>
>>54348934
the guy making the threads may be shilling, but i comment in these threads because it's the only place where i can discuss this show outside of the overtly positive reddit tumblr hivemind that makes up the vast majority of the fanbase
>>
>>54331561
A. Have you tried not playing D&D?
B. Stop calling yourself a DM. GM is the proper terminology, especially in the light of A.
>>
>>54332011
>high fantasy powertrip wankfest
hell no
>>
>>54332011
Seems like you'd be better served by just getting an eberron campaign book
>>
>>54322427

I like it. Without even opening the thread, just in reading the responses that are visible on the main page, I'm guessing I'm pretty much alone in that.

I like the characters, some more than others. Percy and Scanlan are favorites, and I don't find Keylieth as annoying as people seem to.

I feel like a lot of gamer culture has us uniting in our hate for things, which makes it hard for someone to just simply like something someone else doesn't. Your fun is wrong, et cetera. I like it, in spite of its flaws. I like it in spite of the fact that Matt isn't a very imaginative GM, just a very hard-working one.
>>
>>54346985
Shouldn't try and metagame at all but doing so without understanding how things work intimately is retarded and just ruins everyone's fun as the DM explains shit to you.

Ironically, Travis is one of the better roleplayers/players and seems to have picked a straightforward character that is newbie-friendly, whilst Marsha isn't very good and has gone for a relatively complex caster. I think she'd have been better off with a martial to be honest (and a backstory not ripped wholesale from Avatar but I guess it was just a friendly game rather than a show to begin with).
>>
>>54347018
This. I've played games with matchlock-tier firearms, we just used crossbow rules. Not similar in real life, but close enough to work and if the player prefers being a musketeer to a crossbowman, what's the problem?
>>
>>54349577
while the backstory is awful, i'm gonna cut her a little slack because when she made this character it was for something that was probably gonna be a birthday one shot so she just stole from her favorite show
i am praying she plays a barbarian or something similar next campaign though
>>
>>54322427
Don't care. I prefer real life plays over well polished scripted shows.
>>
>>54349685
Yeah, it'll be really interesting to see what they come up with for the new series since they'll know from the start it's for a show rather than just mates.

I imagine/hope they'll go with really different characters, Marisha has said before she designed Keyleth to be a socially awkward character because it's the opposite to the femme fatales she normally likes, I honestly think she'd do better with a more outgoing character, her trying to play socially inept has provided some of the cringiest parts of the show.
>>
>>54323285
>agreeing with virtualoptim garbage
Kill yourself
>>
>>54327908
Feel free m8 but I don't think shoving skewers in your eyes to spite grognards is a winning move.
>>
>>54323136
I have never met these people.
>>
>>54345774
Ooo, here's another one
>green dragon killed a lot of people from one of Keyleth's rip-off Avatar:TLA tribes (I think it was the fire tribe)
>green dragon is part of a conclave of chromatic dragons
>red dragon is the BBEG
>eventually have the opportunity to make a deal with green dragon to betray red dragon
>basically green dragon wanted information from red dragon and didn't get it so now she just wants to kill him and find the information through other means
>boss fight
>red dragon has gorged himself on energy from the fire plane
>he's fucking gargantuan with a huge sack of hit points
>kill BBEG
>Keyleth immediately turns on the fucking green dragon because "muh peoples!"
>party is pretty weak after red dragon fight
>green dragon slaps the shit out of the party
>kills half of them
>they have to summon the fucking ancient brass dragon the enlisted for help against red dragon (but didn't need)
>green dragon escapes anyway
So Keyleth almost led to a TPK because after weeks of cooperating with the green dragon she decides to back stab it for killing some of her people months ago.
In fairness, I think the green dragon was looking in to becoming a dracolich. But still, they should never have taken that fight, up until then every fucking dragon fight they went into they had planned the day before, set traps, enlisted the help of as many NPCs as they could, and then Keyleth just pushes them in to 2 dragon fights without rest.
>>
>>54345774
Yeah, I remember that. DM threw them a massive, MASSIVE bone by magically have them find an NPC hiding in a cave (purely to divert them back on track) and they came back up crowing about how they'd made the right decision all along, oblivious to the fact Mercer quite obviously invented that NPC on the spot for them rather than risk losing two characters/TPK from having them fight a creature that was clearly stuck there as a giant 'DO NOT GO THIS WAY' and 'HERE BE DRAGONS' sign that they were supposed to find a way around.

Good GMing on Mercer's part but you could see the rest of them basically rolling their eyes when they came back up vindicated rather than missing limbs.
>>
>>54346472
In Critical Role Percy's gun breaks if he rolls a 1 and he has to make a check to repair it. It's not wholly accurate but it does in fact has weaknesses.
>>
>>54352298
Well Matt's engaged to Marisha, he saves her ass all the time. Like in the scenario in the OP, she jumps off a fucking cliff, Matt gives her 2 opportunities to save herself, she casts a fucking cantrip which he's very generous in saying works, but still expects her to turn into something that can fucking fly, she doesn't, takes enough damage to kill her 3 times over, and Matt lets a fucking 3rd level spell bring her back when really she ought to be in pieces.
>>
>>54352134
And as her friends lie dead or dying, her only thoughts were of how she could catch up to the green dragon and finish getting her revenge.

Not how she can save her comrades, but how she can possibly still get vengeance.
>>
>>54325353
Vex always tries to be alluring, but she should just go full lewd, way more successful track record.
>>
>>54352396
That's one of the worst things about Keyleth. She wants to pretend that her entire arc is to become leader of her people, she has fucking ridiculous wisdom (isn't it like 22 because of items? She's literally wiser than it is possible for any ordinary human to become), but aside from 20min ramblings about morality and the consequences of actions (thank fuck she's stopped doing that) and trying to talk Beginner's Philosophy in low tones, she's never once in the entire fucking campaign made a wise decision.
She's an idiot, from her inability to pay attention, to never learning her spells after 18 fucking levels, to thinking it's a good idea to argue with the DM just because she's dating him, it all bleeds through and makes her supposedly wise character a total idiot too. Hopefully next campaign she'll pick a class with intelligence as a dump stat.

Oh, but some small graces, if Vax actually does die Marisha won't get to play Keyleth's daughter in the next campaign but let's face it, they'll bullshit their way around that, Vax will either come back for good, or Keyleth will have just enough time to fuck him again, or it'll turn out she was pregnant all along
>>
>>54352381
I'm fairly sure he'd do that for any of the players if they were all that retarded. Matt's an overly nice guy.
>>
>>54352316
Frankly, when you've got casters capable of launching bolts of elemental force at things, I don't get the objection to guns, provided they fit within the setting and aren't assault rifles.

Some noble with a elephant gun/pepperbox pistol combo isn't automatically unbalanced versus say, the bard chucking lightning at people.

Which reminds me, probably one of my favourite moments;

>"Hello, wasn't that a lovely meal we had thisLIGHTNING"

Scanlan best character. I wasn't sure when I first started watching, because the permenantly horny bard is such a cliché but Sam does it so well.
>>
>>54352381
He's definately fudged things for other players too, he's not a DM that is out to kill off his players, like during Grog's second duel, he had the half-orc back off rather than finish him off, allowing Grog to get the final blow in and win.
>>
>>54352594
>it'll turn out she was pregnant all along

It'll be this. No way she won't be playing Keyleth's daughter. I just hope she's not a fucking druid.
>>
Why do we have this thread every fucking week?
>>
>>54352774
y not tho
>>
>>54325120
At this point I'm more convinced these are well disguised bait threads than advertising because these threads are full of badwrongfun grognards and there's like, maybe 3 fans.
>>
>>54352774
So fans (and haters) can discuss a weekly D&D web show.
>>
>>54352649
>>54352692
He is fairly soft tbf
I've not DM'd, but watching Critical Role makes me think every player should have a back up character at all times, so if you do something stupid and get yourself killed you play someone else until you're revived (if you can be revived). For example, it might be a good idea to play a rogue who just so happens to know where you could steal 25,000gp of diamonds for a True Resurrection spell, or a Cleric who will help you bring someone back but only if you protect and accompany them on a religious journey

>>54352730
If Matt has any sense he'll force them to play entirely new characters. New classes, new races, everything.
>>
>>54352868
Someone above mentioned that this is more or less the only place you get to shit on CR because everywhere else is a hugbox where you'll get banned for opinions on keyleth
>>
>>54352774
It's basically a general at this point, for an ongoing /tg/ related show.

Just ignore it?
>>
>>54322427
Id watch it if was just the bard, barbarian, and the sorcerer. The rest are fairly awful. Especially the druid worst mary sue I have ever seen in a game.
>>
>>54352134
>>54352396
I dunno, that seems like an appropriate character development. I mean it's a pity she didn't seem to learn anything from it, but I would expect most characters in her situation to make a bad decision like that.

>>54352594
Wisdom is having good senses. It has nothing to do with making good decisions. D&D should really figure out a better name for that stat.
>>
>>54353018
That actually sounds great. But make the barbarian into a Wizard or other smart-character and you've got a fully functional DnD show.
>>
>>54353141
>Wisdom is having good senses. It has nothing to do with making good decisions. D&D should really figure out a better name for that stat.
Except for when Wisdom saving throws are to resist mind control.
>>
>>54353183
None of the saves ever make sense. WIS is for over coming mind control, but CHA is for...resisting force cages? DEX lets you dodge things that move around corners and engulf literally every empty space in a blazing inferno? Saves are chosen for balance reasons more than anything else.
>>
>>54322427
Hmmm this smells like geek and sundry shit.
>>
>>54353183
What does making good decisions have to do with getting your mind invaded?
>>
>>54353242
>>54353223
Wisdom is strength of mind, Charisma is strength of will.
You make a Wisdom check to resist mind control because charms and the like are supposed to make you feel comfortable giving control to someone else, you have to be wise enough to realise that maybe letting someone else do the thinking for you isn't a great idea and resist it
>>
>>54352889
Temporary characters sound pretty neat. Sounds more like DM's discretion so maybe he could give you something that'd work since I wouldn't trust a player to come up with something that'd work, but that's just me.
>>
>>54353392
>charms and the like are supposed to make you feel comfortable giving control to someone else
That makes it sound more like a test of will if anything.
Also I fail to see how Force Cages are a test of will.
>>
>>54353395
I just figure if the player decides on their back up they'd be less pissy when they have to play it (plus actually know something about how to play it), whereas if the DM chooses for them they might be uncooperative.
I don't think I'd be an asshole about it but if i had to start playing a class I didn't like because the DM wouldn't let me choose I'd be annoyed, even if it was temporary
>>
>>54322427
Great DM and an awesome cast. I like the lack of crunchy rules lawyers crying and whining about every thing while trying to min max. It is decent and brings in more players as it has some crossover appeal.

Really great DM. Unless you just want 4e type hack and slash, then you might just want to watch a let's play of Diablo.
>>
>>54353452
True, I didn't think about that.
>>
>>54353443
If you read up on Warlocks and Sorcerers basically the reason their spell casting ability is Charisma is because they're supposed to be imposing their will on the world when they cast.

So Wisdom is is just mental fortitude and strength of will, Charisma is your ability to impose your will on others, hence persuasion, deception, intimidation etc
>>
>>54353490
Warlocks research for secret knowledge and proper ritual for bargaining with otherworldly beings. The fluff they give warlock does more to make them sound like they should be casting with intelligence.
>>
>>54353524
Maybe. I mean realistically it's basically Charisma to separate them from other spell casting classes. But if you wanted to reason it, I suppose you could say that as they're not innate spellcasters (unless you're multiclassing or pick a race with spells) that it would make sense for their spell casting ability to be the closest thing they have to magic before they got power from their patron, Charisma, their ability to sway others and have their will enacted. As opposed to intelligence, their ability to remember things and make deductions
>>
What are some good examples of roleplaying shows

Pic related
>>
>>54353666
Forgot pic
>>
>>54353666
>>54353744
Checked

Twits and Crits was great even though i only saw they edited versions. Fuck paying RT the cost of a Netflix account just for their shitty shows
>>
>>54322846
the players railroad themselves.

They're all actors, so while they have in-character goals, they're just used to having a story play out for them that they adhere to.

They actively WANT to see what happens and see what Mercer has in store for them. So whenever he drops a hint about some place or some thing that might be important, they just actively pursue it.
>>
>>54340040
I have not heard anything about setting or system but it has been stated that they will start at level 2.5 so they have time to get a feel for the character before they choose their path which makes me think it will stay 5e.
>>
>>54353952
I think it will definitely be 5e. They switched to that when they made the show because they thought it would be easier to follow and more widely understood. i dont think there's any reason to switch to a different system and risk confusing the audience
>>
>>54332011
>no scanlan on the cover

what the ever living fuck
>>
>>54353666
A war in scarlet by heroes of awsome

Comfy as fuck, great show for beginners too.
>>
>>54354142
If they're dropping Scanlan I riot.
>>
>>54354142
>>54354229

It's from Scanman's point of view.
>>
>>54343536
Yeah, and she gets sassy with Matt every time he basically tries to tell her "Hey, the dumb thing you're about to do is dumb. You're going to regret it so maybe take two seconds to think about it". When I GM for my wife I sometimes run into the same problem. It's really stupid when players can't separate your job as GM from the relationship you have ooc
>>
>>54353666
I prefer watching/listening to sessions in full so 3 to 4 hour chunks, some may be longer.
Online so that players can't roll off the table or otherwise "disqualified" dice, if it is online it also makes the results visible to the audience in most circumstances.

Tragically few episodes but for me RollPlay: Dark Heresy is the gold standard.
Enough knowledge to get by in the system, most of them were into the 40K setting and great chemistry between the players.

RollPlay: Swan song is long enough to have its ups and downs for me.
Good characters but less interesting system and setting,
GM shifting gears between great, neutral and tumblr.

Frozen Frontier, probably excellent if one enjoy 2e D&D, only one still going of my recommendations. Neal is a solid GM, not excellent but no major points of complaints by me, good at teaching the lesson of being fair and cruel. Players are good enough.

On the topic of Critical Role, enjoy it but on paper it should be so much better than it is.

Nothing anyone haven't said before, some players should change classes to shine, some would probably improve it with their absence. Mercer should find more cruelty in his GM-heart. Going after killing the maximum amount of character kills is as bad as striving to avoid killing them.

Make of it what you will, Satan.
>>
>>54352692
>>54352381
Matt's resurrection rules have been okayish so far, but the thing that pisses me off every time is that HE makes the final roll behind his screen and then "takes a picture of it for proof". That's horseshit for obvious reasons, but honestly, the final roll should belong to the player.

Let them be mad at the dice if they roll like shit and don't get to come back. Also these rolls can be very easily faked (and it is DEFINITELY in their best interest to keep the same party going until the end).

Matt says he doesn't pull punches but the Vax plot armor resurrection is just proof that he has an ending in mind and is pushing that narrative no matter what.

I'm not gonna say the show is "scripted" though because they fuck up WAY too much for that to be true
>>
>>54354285
Do you think they fight about it offscreen?
Neighbors kept up by them screaming at each other till 3am like "I'LL KILL YOU IF I HAVE TO, YOU KEEP PUSHING ME TO IT!" and "YOU DON'T HAVE THE BALLS" and their neighbors have called the cops like three times because they're sure it's gonna be a homicide but the cops have been there so often already that they don't bother anymore?
>>
>>54354578
I don't want to live in a world where this isn't true
>>
>>54354578
Every domestic call has to be answered by a physical visit, even if the call gets canceled.
>>
Is Marisha even a voice actress? She doesn't even have a Wikipedia page so I can't see what she's been in
>>
>>54354920
pretty sparse imdb page
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm4065482/
>>
>>54354920
The only thing of note is Margaret from the Persona dub.
>>
>>54354935
>1000 Ways to Die
>Tina the Video Gamer

Holy shit. I remember hating some of the actors in that show. It's both surprising and not knowing she was one of them
>>
File: 108724290572.jpg (83KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
108724290572.jpg
83KB, 500x380px
>>54323158
The better question is why do you know that shit yourself? Fucking embarrassing.
>>
>>54354920
she is in the new friday the 13th game (I recognized her annoying voice)
>>
>>54354437
>the Vax plot armor resurrection is just proof that he has an ending in mind and is pushing that narrative no matter what.
Well that's the stupidest fucking thing. Scanlan was going to True Polymorph a large animal into a large diamond, then Keyleth could cast True Resurrection. Vax didn't need to become a revenant
>>
>>54355370
They mention it?????
>>
>>54355370
Because he watches the show this thread is about? It's not like it's a secret.
>>
>>54354383
>RollPlay: Dark Heresy

I'd be curious to see that. I was in Dark Heresy and Rogue Trader games a few years ago when they first came out, and had a lot of fun with them.
Thread posts: 341
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.