[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Completely Useless Magical Items: Part 2! I made a thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: funny items.pdf (69KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
funny items.pdf
69KB, 1x1px
ITT: Completely Useless Magical Items: Part 2!

I made a thread about this a few days ago and it did really well. I got some great ideas, and I'm hoping to keep this going. I'll post a list of all my favorites from the last thread (some with alterations) as well as other ideas I got while going through the thread in a moment, but first:

What we're going for are items that are undoubtedly magical, but completely useless/obsolete. There should be no reason at all to have/use these items.

Finally, before we get started, I have a message for the last anon who posted in that thread telling me to stop being a dick to my players: Try and stop me.

>telescope that fogs up as soon as it is raised to the eye
>sword whose blade goes limp and soft when drawn
>mirror anyone can see everything but themselves in
>arrows that lose all momentum on contact with a solid object
>cape that shrinks to become too small for the wearer
>pen that only writes when scribbling in the corner of a page
>dice that always land cocked
>book which rewrites itself to be relevant to but never exactly what you are searching for
>book that only shows what you're thinking
>bagpipes that make all of your movement completely silent but only while playing them
>rope that cannot be tied
>cloak that is unable to absorb and completely permeable to any liquid
>a ring that lets you wear one extra ring
>a ring that turns its wearer invisible, but only when nobody is looking
>shield that is unbreakable because it transfers all energy absorbed to the user
>gloves that turn gold into lead and gems into sand stone
>candle that goes out immedately after lighting
>>
File: 1445496441120.jpg (167KB, 915x960px) Image search: [Google]
1445496441120.jpg
167KB, 915x960px
>>54312252

And the rest of the list...
>crystal ball that only shows the room you are in
>wand that destroys itself and creates a duplicate wand with a magic word
>ear muffs that freeze your ears and make every sound you hear painfully loud
>knife whose blade becomes incorporeal on contact with a solid object
>broom that leaves trail of dirt behind when sweeping
>bookmark that changes place in the book
>flute that makes no noise when played
>bag you can store one item of any size in, but it takes the size and shape of the item
>pillow that is only soft when you lay your head on it, but screams when you do so
>>
wow 5 hours without bump? sure ill be the necromancy i am.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.