[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Modern Adventure Idea: The Hunt for D.B. Cooper

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: db-cooper-2.jpg (174KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
db-cooper-2.jpg
174KB, 640x360px
How is this for a modern adventure hook: An obscure billionaire is assembling a team of investigators to finally solve the case of D.B. Cooper.

Money is no object -- he isn't after the money. What he wants is the fame that goes along with solving one of the biggest mysteries of 20th century America. Nobody cares about a billionaire who made is fortune on paperclips and cleaning products.

Fortunately for the players, the leads on the case are better in the game than they are in real life.

And their benefactor IS D.B. Cooper. He made it safely out and used the $200,000 to launch the business that made him a fortune. And now he is tired of living in obscurity. He got away with the perfect crime, and nobody knows! Now he wants the world to know before he dies of old age.
>>
Where does bigfoot fit into all this?
>>
>>54310639
He's flying the plane you're all in right now.
>>
>>54310639
Bigfoot was the getaway man, waiting for Cooper in the drop zone. Then he got into acting, starring in the Star Wars films and Harry and the Hendersons.
>>
>>54310613
Can I be the Devil's Advocate for a moment?

Okay, you've got the beginning and the twist. What happens in the middle?

>Fortunately for the players, the leads on the case are better in the game than they are in real life.
Okay, if the leads were better in this version, how come they haven't been acted on before the PCs show up.

Is it a mundane story or is there something else going on?
>>
>>54311904
Presumably the leads didn't exist until Cooper put things into motion.
>>
>>54310613
>>54310639
How many shirtless dudes will there be?
>>
>>54311920
Cool, but that'll short cut the twist.
PC's will already give the Quest Giver a once over and the fact he started his fortune, post hijacking will already red flag him.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.