/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TG OC Gen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0411.jpg (184KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0411.jpg
184KB, 970x545px
Your one stop shop for
>homebrews
>your dudes
>stories
>art

Tell us what you are working on /tg/

Please preface your post with the game you are posting about
>>
>>54308942
I've wanted to do a Degenesis campaign where the characters are in either in the new world (Americas) or in Persia/India. Sadly, my group is turned off by Degenesis because they're racist fucks that can't deal with Africa being anything else but niggers. I'm finding a new group, even if I have to play with my parentsagain.
>>
File: Mordheim Expanded Mount Rules.pdf (101KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Mordheim Expanded Mount Rules.pdf
101KB, 1x1px
I've been working on expanding/streamlining the rules for mounts and wagons for a campaign I want to do for Mordheim, while trying to flesh out an extensive "VDR" for building your own giant war engine for the game (which admittedly is expandable for stuff like special scenarios, "destroy the siege tower", etc).

I want to expand it so "carriages" can alternately be boats, for things like Sartosa/pirate games too.
>>
>>54309912
Actually pretty sweet,

Guys do you think it is better to make a weapon? Or a system for making weapons?

Tools or solutions?
>>
Personally I made this thread to give a place for the content creators on this board

I wager that about 60% of tg is composed of DM's and we are all very creative dudes

I hear a lot that people whine about not having content creators on tg, but whining about a problem does nothing to fix it.

So in order to fix the problem I want to put aside a place where people talk about the stuff they are making
>>
>>54310050
Very much a "Systems" guy; I enjoy when the players are empowered to do DIY. I alsoblike when rules are "simple yet extensible", and when a game rewards you tor finding unconvential uses for abilities.
>>
I'm trying to run a 40k rpg with the models as actual characters. It's based on a thread here from long ago where anons set up a watchtower adventure, almost slice of life campaign. Basically it takes place on an old paradise world that had been lost to the empire during the age of expansion. With a small population there was no interest in rediscovering it. The characters guard an old watchtower just on the edge of town with small shenanigans leading up to the rediscovery of the universe at large. I was hoping for a full blown tyranid invasion precipitated by gsc vanguard forces. I'm looking for small tasks that would seem huge in a low intensity campaign that builds up to the 40k grimdark themes we all know.
>>
What are some good names for an inquisitor? I'm looking to fluff out my dudes
>>
>>54310216
That actually sounds fun, you going to use 8th ed rules?
>>
>>54310050
I'm definitely more interested in making a system as well. I don't know if it's better in general, but it's better for how I like to DM. Which is to say a very simple system used in a very open world game.
>>
>>54308942
Glad to see you decided to do this
>>
>>54310226
Wheres he from? I don't know much about 40k but I can imagine specific planets have specific naming conventions
>>
>>54310353
Well he's a psyker from an agri world
>>
>>54310376
Go with with an imperial style name then? I don't know enough about 40k
>>
>>54310262
Yeah as well as lore, the shock of the few mechanicus priests type priests finding their sky charts totally unusable adds another layer I think. The benefit of the isolation is that Xenos scum aren't auto killed. It'll be nice to allow flexibility in the character options of my players. The crux of the game focuses on the dynamic between a small scale martial gig in a rapidly shrinking universe that gets steadily more grim dark. I want to incorporate the past lives of the guardsmen characters. People like blacksmiths, apothecaries, chefs being able to take over the duties of guards while cultivating their environment until it becomes something worth defending. Ultimately I want the choice to abandon a home for the universe at large to have an impact that leaves them wondering what they truly lost. Even when they're not playing. The trope of losing family is so over done I want it to be the loss of the innocent setting, not innocent lives that leaves a lasting impact.
>>
>>54310226
Look at ancient hero names in a different language.
>>
Is there a point to home brew a universal thing like gurps?

Does tg have a preferred system?
>>
>>54311367
There is if you don't like how a system handles something
>>
Maybe here's an idea

For a goal everyone make one race in the system of their choice, then post it, along with any stories or art you want to make
>>
>>54310157
>So in order to fix the problem I want to put aside a place where people talk about the stuff they are making
But we already have that. It's called /tg/.

Really, maybe I just don't understand what you're trying to do here, but I certainly know that I've opened a lot more threads that look like they've got interesting subjects in the OP or recent posts than I have Worldbuilding Generals or whatever.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.