[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dm keeps adding Rick and morty to games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: kill me.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
kill me.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
My DM keeps useing rick and morty in every game we play no matter what we are playing, and he refuses to stop no matter how many times we tell him its annoying.
>>
>>54303656
disown him and get all the other players to disown him aswell.
>>
Post examples of this ridiculousness.
>>
>>54303656
Leave.
>>
>>54303656
Actually, it's not that far fetched with the dimensional gun. Are those cameos or some longer apperances?
>>
>>54303656
I can offer nothing but my sympathies, friend.
>>
Like they just pop up? We always use celebrities or characters from tv and shit for NPCs.
Like, the gang from it's always Sunny made an appearance as a group of werewolves.
Are the actually Rick and Morty? It just npcs named Rick and Morty?
>>
File: disgust.jpg (46KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
46KB, 620x400px
>>54303656
>>
>>54303656
An original attempt at using a commonly controversial topic on the thread to bait, but it lacks original examples, just "Rick and Morty References," which could mean absolutely anything. Direct examples of how the DM incorporates the show, and how poorly it's done, would have helped this thread a long ways. Overall, just too vague, like most bait.

5/10, headed in the right direction, but needs more effort.
>>
>>54303656
Cameos get fucking annoying after you turn 16. That's why our rogue trader campaign never took off, far too much "and then you meet this cool important guy!"
R&M references, or using similar humor to that of the show is one thing, but cameos just fuck with immersion.
>>
>>54303656
op you HAVE TO tell us more.
>>
>>54303656
Stage a coup and take over as DM. If you don't want to be DM, just pack up, and convince as many other of your friends to bail with you as you can.
>>
>>54303806
>An original attempt at using a commonly controversial topic on the thread to bait, but it lacks original examples, just "Rick and Morty References," which could mean absolutely anything. Direct examples of how the DM incorporates the show, and how poorly it's done, would have helped this thread a long ways. Overall, just too vague, like most bait.
Are you related to The Mortician on /qst/?

Either way, I enjoyed your post.
>>
>>54303656
I had a DM once a decade or so ago who put the cast from TF2 in the D&D game.

We quit it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.