[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Game Finder Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 217
Thread images: 52

File: 1499802507122.jpg (62KB, 500x434px) Image search: [Google]
1499802507122.jpg
62KB, 500x434px
>GM or Player
>System(s)
>Time availability
>Text or Voice
>Contact Information
>Additional Information
>>
File: Powered-by-Fate-Final-Light-BG.png (9KB, 386x151px) Image search: [Google]
Powered-by-Fate-Final-Light-BG.png
9KB, 386x151px
>GM or player
GM
>System
Fate
>Time
Every other Friday or Sunday, 6:00 PST.
>Text or voice
Voice
>Contact Information
HelicoShift#5511
>Additional Information

I ran a few sessions of Fate years ago, and this will be my first attempt at running a campaign in earnest so there might be a few hiccups along the way. I started DMing with 3.5e, and and I've also run CoC, Savage Worlds, Into the Odd, Stars Without Number, and Dungeon World. My games tend to be a mix of light-hearted bits peppered with some serious parts.

Fate Core wants game creation to be a group process, so I don't necessarily want to fix the game to a specific genre/setting yet. Going into a game with strangers and making a new setting from scratch might not appeal to everyone, so I have some ideas listed below. New players are more than welcome! All I ask is that you be enthusiastic or curious about Fates approach to gaming (collaborative storytelling that embraces the metagame a bit, player agency, etc)

Here are two ideas I've been tossing around. Contact me via discord if you're interested. Hell, contact me even if these ideas don't appeal to you. I want to run a game that everyone at the table is excited about. These are just suggestions, we're ultimately going to make the setting together.

>A low fantasy subterranean world similar to the underdark in that it's a massive network of caves, some of which are large enough to contain small tribes and settlements. Gameplay would be about exploring and surviving in this world, interacting with the ecology, establishing relationships with other tribes, and perhaps finding out why the surface is inhospitable.

>Gonzo sci-fi adventures inspired by The Fifth Element and Futurama. I would most likely be using parts of Bulldogs! combined with all the wonderful sandbox tools in Stars Without Number. Gameplay would be pretty open ended. It could be very local, or you could have a ship and hop from world to world.
>>
File: 1478041934506.gif (213KB, 296x296px) Image search: [Google]
1478041934506.gif
213KB, 296x296px
>GM or Player
Player
>System(s)
5E
>Time availability
Late in the day PST
>Text or Voice
Text
>Contact Information
VitaminC#0297
>Additional Information
I'm a slut for making characters so I'll fill in literally any role
>>
>>54303541
>A low fantasy subterranean world
>Fate
Would totally play but
>PST

>TFW no GMs in Eurocukzone only immigrants.
TFW you live in a place where even starved immigrants don't want to emigrate to.
>>
>>54307501

The time is pretty flexible, I'm free most weekends, and a bit of a night owl. You can still send me a friend request and keep in touch.
>>
File: 1477568026005.jpg (165KB, 1163x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1477568026005.jpg
165KB, 1163x1024px
Are there any games where i could play as a mercenary who lives an ascetic lifestyle and looks down upon the internecine conflicts of those who employ him.
>>
File: bcs-4.jpg (28KB, 635x447px) Image search: [Google]
bcs-4.jpg
28KB, 635x447px
>>54307721
Shadowrun, Rogue Trader (either as a human or a Dark Eldar who takes the Incubi Initiate career path), Apocalypse World, Exalted.
>>
File: equilibrium.jpg (264KB, 440x665px) Image search: [Google]
equilibrium.jpg
264KB, 440x665px
>>54309120
You forgot Eclipse Phase and Delta Green.

If only i could find a game ._.
>>
>>54309120
>Rogue Trader

Good suggestion but really any of the 40k RPGs except Deathwatch would suffice. Only War TECHNICALLY allows for it to represent private armies of Imperial lords or nobility.
>>
Question guys. I have zero experience, have watched and listened to people playing dnd and would like to give it a try.

How much of the guides should I have read before trying to participate in a one-shot?
>>
>>54309511
If you mean 5e then at the very least understand your class abilities and the actions you can take during a turn. More is better, of course, but those are the requirements.
>>
>>54309544

Alright, I will read the player's handbook chapter on monks then, thanks!
>>
>>54309982
Don't play 4 elements monk, they're shit
Other monk archetypes are fine
>>
Any Exalted games recruiting? I'm in some dire need.
>>
>>54310894

You and me both.

There was one last thread and one guy asked in the Exalted General, but nothing beyond that.
>>
>>54311291
Was it the interview guy? Yeah, every time I've seen an interview needed for a game, it's usually a friend of a friend who gets in.

Just like in real life.
>>
>>54311470

The last time I was in an Exalted game that didn't die a premature death was back after Shards was released.

I know the pain otherwise. I often wish they'd send an email back saying if they didn't want you so you can stop just waiting on the fence.
>>
>GM or Player
2 players. Each have a character made.black templar tactical marine and storm warden assault marine
>System(s)
Deathwatch
>Time availability
6-12 pm US central time
>Text or Voice
Text
>Contact Information
Nicole.graf#1097
>Additional Information
The less questions asked about my characters backstory the better
>>
>>54312913
>The less questions asked about my characters backstory the better

If there was ever a way to make sure you never get recruited into a game, this is it.
>>
>>54312913
>2 players
told you before, it's time for one of you to GM
>The less questions asked about my characters backstory the better
even moreso
>>
>GM or Player
player
>System(s)
WFRP 2e
>Time availability
any day, 5-10pm GMT+12 (10pm-3am PST I guess)
>Text or Voice
text, but can dig a mic out if needed
>Contact Information
milkbot#3082 or reply to this
>Additional Information
I'm pretty new to TTRPGs, so be gentle :3
>>
File: 1466406485356.gif (219KB, 250x287px) Image search: [Google]
1466406485356.gif
219KB, 250x287px
>GM or Player
Player looking for game
>System(s)
Pathfinder or D&D 5e
>Time availability
Weekends, anytime reasonable except Friday 9pm GMT+8
>Text or Voice
Can voice via discord
>Contact Information
Discord: Chagrin#6027
>Additional Information
GMT+8 timezone
>>
File: 800px-Thomas_Girtin_005.jpg (135KB, 800x986px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Thomas_Girtin_005.jpg
135KB, 800x986px
>GM or Player
GM

>System(s)
Burning Wheel

>Time availability
Not yet determined. I'm in GMT+1 and very available for the time being. The only time that wouldn't work for me would be thursday evening.

>Text or Voice
Voice

>Contact Information
Hortensio#6291

>Additional Information
I'm planning on running a low-magic, walky-talky sort of Burning Wheel campaign. I have experience GM-ing but don't have any experience with Burning Wheel as of yet, so it would be nice if someone with more experience with the system would be there.
>>
>>54315672
Sent a friend request, I'm in the same timezone, and have enjoyed playing Burning Wheel before.
>>
File: Pokemon HSE Rules V0.3.pdf (594KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon HSE Rules V0.3.pdf
594KB, 1x1px
>GM or Player
GM

>System(s)
Custom Pokemon System: Pokemon: Hopefully Simpler Edition

>Time availability
Thursday 20th, 6:30 PM ET

>Text or Voice
Either works

>Contact Information
Discord: Happy Accident#5771

>Additional Information
Running a test session for a custom system I'm working on. If it goes pretty well we can do more as I'm adding content. I'm posting the general rules for it, but there's still missing content. This session is mainly to test core mechanics and battling. I can provide the Pokedex if interested.

Currently have 2 people interested in this, would help to have at least one or two more.
>>
>GM or Player
Player

>System(s)
Willing to try anything. Proficient with DnD 5e, know DH, OW, WoD.

>Time availability
GMT +0, 90% availability every day between 3 PM to 3 AM'ish. (Depends on how tired I am)

>Text or Voice
Text only. No compromises.

>Contact Information
Miro / Panda#9181 on Discord.

>Additional Information
As stated above, willing to try any system. Able to handle any kind of mature-stuff (That includes ERP of most kinks, PM for details?), and am mostly interested in RP-Heavy games.
>>
>>54318213
I guess? I have some questions about how some things are handled, like... how you earn money to pay that fee, or what Generation of Pokemon this is I guess? But I'll be leaving the house in 5 minutes. I'll hit you up on Discord when I get home, but chalk me up as tentatively interested.
>>
Does anyone ever actually contact "players" in these threads?
>>
>>54319604
Good questions. You might not see this then but I'll answer anyways. Making money will work somewhat like the games, in which Trainers earn money from the losers. They can agree to bet money on their matches or battle for no money at all, whatever they choose. Official events will also offer cash rewards for winning Trainers, and won't be limited to just Battles. Performance winners can win money and those with other Professions can be paid based on their services. It won't really be a set thing, but I'll be planning to add some supplementary material for each generation.

This will be the first Gen at first. The Moves and Abilities will be coming from current Gens but the Pokemon will be first Gen as is the region of Kanto. I plan to release a 'supplementary book' for each region, kinda like FFG's star wars books, that will add Professions, more ways to make money and compete, and more Pokemon.
>>
>>54319916
I mean it's not like every player would get contacted. There are tons of people wanting to play but not really enough GMs to get them into games. I would imagine that GM's hesitate to contact players in these threads also because that they don't really know what kind of player you are. There isn't some kind of application process in these threads and the additional info isn't really enough info for a GM to decide if it's worth having you.
>>
>>54319916
I've been contacted 2 out of 3 times I've looked. Besides, the threads tend to struggle staying up (crucial to them being effective), so it's beneficial to everyone.
>>
>>54319916
I just did, yes.
>>
>>54307721
>>54309120
>>54309421
>Forgetting Merc 2000
>>
>>54307721
Ops & Tactics
>>
File: 1485503084494.jpg (57KB, 682x400px) Image search: [Google]
1485503084494.jpg
57KB, 682x400px
>>54324069
I wanna play Ops&Tac but no one ever GMs. I need to operate!
>>
>>54325206
There's better systems for those kinds of things is the problem.
>>
>>54312913
By saying not to ask questions it just makes us that much more curious. That is basic fucking psychology. It is like having that massive red button that says DO NOT PUSH!. No one ever pushes the random little black button.
>>
>>54325363
Yeah except the massive red button is also a massive red flag.
>>
>>54325363
>>54326386
This?
>>
>GM or Player
GM
>System(s)
Pathfinder
>Time availability
Flexible, but live in EST zone
>Text or Voice
Text
>Contact Information
Discord: Severus Quintus#4449
>Additional Information
Will be running Strange Aeons AP.
>>
File: Mission 004.png (258KB, 6400x3600px) Image search: [Google]
Mission 004.png
258KB, 6400x3600px
>GM or Player
GM

>System
Shadowrun 5e with a semi-'west marshes' approach and with some houserules in the attached documents

>Time availability
Being available on either Wednesday, or Thursday nights around 9pm est is a must aside from that scheduling is open for sessions.

>Text or Voice
Voice with in between game RP happening over text

>Contact Information
My discord is Kali#8088

>Additional Information
Alright, time for the fun stuff. This isn't the most traditional game of Shadowrun. First of all it's set in Africa, the Somalian republic to be precise. Hacking and technos aren't really an option for characters. Second instead of a team of runners you're playing as a bunch of mercs, your missions take 1 session normally and require a mix of combat, investigation, combat, facing, combat, negotiation and combat. Not a huge difference but it could turn some people off. Lastly it's not a normal SR game in the sense that people drop in and out of the bi-weekly games. You don't need to play every week. Attached are some documents regarding the game, you don't need to read through all of them before you get into the game but ideally they'd get some attention before the first session or while you're making your character.

What is a west marshes game?:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BS4kO9aSFdBc6DIxkG5mbgE3WrCByBIgcvTc1GRvhuI/edit?usp=sharing

Setting Doc:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KDqxZ5jj6kBc9MFZcRhyDK0qKJWalLsQCEBcs4n11eI/edit?usp=sharing

Team doc (NPCs and Player list):
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1o4cZGcEJTqzTb_zKAqnGXwJdDKrOARyi9Mg7o_BTsrI/edit?usp=sharing

Rules doc:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15ReiZvip_qVpjF33jipVGL6QcxDFA4WHFgUjH_cZkoA/edit?usp=sharing

I am accepting newer players but please for the love of all things holy at least read the core book and have a grasp on what you're doing before their first session. If you have questions we've got some great autists to ask, they don't bite unless you insult their waifus.
>>
File: 1484792106100.jpg (353KB, 661x497px) Image search: [Google]
1484792106100.jpg
353KB, 661x497px
>>54307721
>>54330154
>>
>>54319939
Tried to hit you up. Sent a friend request. You don't accept PMs from non-friends.
>>
>>54330154
>First of all it's set in Africa, the Somalian republic to be precise
>not setting your African SR in Lagos
Time doesn't work for me, but still.
>>
>>54319916
Yes.
>>
>>54331141
Somalia doesn't exactly have the same feeling as Nigeria. Besides, I don't really wanna be constrained by all the stuff that's already written about Lagos and have to build my game around another guys Africa. Also where else would you imagine having a leader who's been banned from heading to the UN on account of his cyberware not meeting safety standards for the committees.
>>
>>54331185
I wouldn't expect the United Nations to matter at all in the sixth world (I think they get a mention back in 3e or something), but undoubtedly there's more than a few CEOs and national leaders with extensive chrome.
>>
>GM or Player
GM

>System
Exalted 3e

>Time Availability
Mondays 7PM PST

>Text of Voice
Text

>Contact Information
Discord, TenDots#2201

>Additional Information
I'll be honest, I might have to drop this game once I find a job, but I'll try not to.

I'm fairly new to GMing, and TTRPGs in general(I've never been a player, blame my social group). I have, technically, run Exalted before, but this will still be a learning experience.
>>
File: 1402232298986.jpg (52KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
1402232298986.jpg
52KB, 453x604px
>GM or Player
GM, 1-2 slots available

>System(s)

Deathwatch

>Time availability
Every Saturday 2 pm GMT

>Text or Voice
Roll20, discord voice

>Contact Information

walter dot gorkamorka @ skype

>Additional Information

Mid-high level Deathwatch game, you'll be starting at rank 6-7.

Looking for plays with very good knowledge of the settings and the lore as the campaign is intended to be as much political as combat where players' relations with different imperial factions, NPCs and Erioch commanders can influence the outcome of the campaign and their future missions.

Party currently consists of a black shield tactical marine, Angels Sanguine Assault Marine (some might remember stories about Eldar-devouring brother Arkio) and a Death Eagles Techmarine.

Looking for people suitably nimble to navigate inter-chapter politics or RP well lack of care about contemptible mortal affairs.

The party is currently on a suicide mission demolishing an Iron Warriors fortress and has suffered a number of casualties which will need to be replenished upon their return to Erioch, should it ever occur of course.
>>
>GM or Player
Player
>System(s)
Hunting for the ever elusive Barbarians of Lemuria game!
>Time availability
Pretty open, prefer weeknights EST
>Text or Voice
Either
>Contact Information
WarWeasel#4544 on Discord
War Weasel on Roll20
>Additional Information
I would really like to check out Barbarians of Lemuria, bonus points if in Hyboria.
>>
>>54325206
What's your discord info, and are you free on Tuesday's?
>>
>>54332264
Sent a friend request, as your discord doesn't accept messages without being friends.
>>
>>54332264

Also sent you a friend request.

A more direct method would be to set up a discord room/server and put the invite here.
>>
File: modern ninja.jpg (37KB, 517x600px) Image search: [Google]
modern ninja.jpg
37KB, 517x600px
>>54337575
Depends on the time on Tuesdays. Im busy in the evenings and frankly... tuesday is not a great day. Thurdsay or Friday. Now those would be great. Either way i want to know what youve got in mind.

AceGuardsman#6649
>>
>>54338496
Different person, but setting up Discord for my own (X-rated) Exalted game ad later and it looks like you actually can't set it up so that random people can message you unfortunately. It's either
1) Friend request
2) Already share a server with them
>>54338908 probably has the best idea.
>>
>>54342327
>but setting up Discord for my own (X-rated) Exalted game ad later and
Whao-ho, link that shit nigga.
>>
>>54342559
Just gotta figure out how to filter players so they're into the same stuff as me.
>>
>>54342625
Say people who come in will be going through an interview with you.
>>
>>54342625
You could just say what you're into and the people appaled by it aren't gonna join.
>>
>>54330154
>Kali#8088
hey i know you
>>
File: Avatar 8.jpg (54KB, 478x720px) Image search: [Google]
54KB, 478x720px
>>54342831
I know me too!
>>
>>54330154
>Mercs in Africa when South Africa doesn't exist
Why even bother?
>>
File: Soldier Beardman.jpg (227KB, 733x1116px) Image search: [Google]
Soldier Beardman.jpg
227KB, 733x1116px
>>54343108
Someday you'll be able to reclaim Rhodesia for the Rhodesians and help the displaced Afrikaners find a home in South Africa.
>>
File: 1458496188602.jpg (50KB, 658x930px) Image search: [Google]
1458496188602.jpg
50KB, 658x930px
>GM or Player
GM

>System(s)
Exalted 3e. Maybe Exxxalted or Sexalted if you enjoy puns as much as me.

>Time availability
I'm in Mountain time (MDT, GMT -6). I work a 9 to 5 on the weekdays. Aside from Friday and Saturday evenings I can dedicate any other evening to the game.

Ideally we have one game night a week for plot progression and then handle side stories throughout the week when people are free.

>Text or Voice
Text in Discord.

>Contact Information
https://discord.gg/qWguSv

>Additional Information
So the obvious one is that this game is pretty deep in my magical realm, which I'll outline the discord server linked above to help players self-filter. I'm hoping for an equal amount of attention to advancing the plot and fucking around.

The second is that I'm looking for anywhere from 1 to 5 players. I'm hoping for a good mix of folks but I'm more happy to run for a single compatible player than 5 people I feel tepid about. I'd like to have a brief chat with everyone interested and make sure we're on the same page regarding Exalted and the content of the game.

As for the story itself I have a few ideas in my pocket and I'm open to making up something else with all the players. The one that I've been kicking around the most recently is about a royal house that used to own a kingdom on the Threshold until the Realm turned it into a satrapy, installing a satrap over the royals. The players would all be family members and maybe retainers, but hopefully family members. I think it would be nice because we could all design the nation together, get bought in, figure out what the family wants to do about the Realm (with the assumption that quiet submission isn't something Solars are going to stand for).

Let me know if the discord link isn't working! I'd be happy to answer any SFW questions here and anything else on the server itself or through Discord DMs.
>>
>>54319916
I found my current group in a game finder thread. Been with them for like, seven or eight years now.
>>
>>54343157
It's not mercs unless you're wearing short shorts.
>>
File: Soldier Awoo.jpg (198KB, 780x935px) Image search: [Google]
Soldier Awoo.jpg
198KB, 780x935px
>>54343219
I guess? Combat shorts are important.
>>
File: 1411182141300.jpg (109KB, 842x1191px) Image search: [Google]
1411182141300.jpg
109KB, 842x1191px
>>54330154
I'm intrigued. I love Shadowrun and the time is doable. I've never played in a game with players cycling in and out though. Is it not disorienting and confusing? Is it difficult to form bonds between players and their characters if there isn't any consistent PC grouping?
>>
>>54343272
That girl is missing the her Right Arm.
>>
File: Soldier Ukraine.jpg (103KB, 954x900px) Image search: [Google]
Soldier Ukraine.jpg
103KB, 954x900px
>>54343309
So far it's been pretty nice. There's alot of 2 player sessions on and off meaning its easy to make connections to characters. Also most of the people I've grabbed are guys who've been vetted pretty well so the players are pretty great too!
>>
Is it feasible to play Necromunda on roll20?
>>
>>54343180
Would newbies to Exalted be welcome? I only know what I've gleaned from memes, and most of those involves Lunars on the receiving end of ERP.
>>
File: 1458449752774.jpg (139KB, 610x412px) Image search: [Google]
1458449752774.jpg
139KB, 610x412px
>>54343557
Yup. I'm fairly new myself (I've played in one Ex3 game and ran the quickstart for my friends in real life.)
>>
>>54342813
Being honest and up front always help.
>>
File: 1460239199063.jpg (69KB, 736x1177px) Image search: [Google]
1460239199063.jpg
69KB, 736x1177px
>>54343180
Recruitment is closed for now. I'll be sure to post again if room opens up. Thanks!
>>
>>54344840
How come exalted gets so many applications so quick? Is it because RP gone sexual is a draw? Should I open my game to ERP?
>>
>>54344924
I think the more interesting question is, are there any non-ERP Exalted games or is that basically a given of the system?
>>
File: 1497342668875.jpg (115KB, 672x934px) Image search: [Google]
1497342668875.jpg
115KB, 672x934px
>>54344924
I'd like to think it's because we're doing collaborative character- and world-building ensuring everyone is bought in and invested in the game before we kick off.

But it's probably the sex.
>>
File: Ehh.png (199KB, 528x542px) Image search: [Google]
Ehh.png
199KB, 528x542px
>>54344964
I mean the post was up for 3 hours and you filled your game. It's not the "dynamic world building" or the "character building" because that wasn't mentioned in the post.
>>
>>54344964

That sounds pretty cool. Now I regret not checking things out.
>>
>>54345004

As someone who's been through the drill many times? It's pretty much the sex.

As someone who's also been through the drill many times? Many of them don't last long.
>>
>>54344964
>>54345004

If you're looking for a normal Exalted 3e game, there's also >>54332264
>>
>>54345131

How many players do you have?
>>
>>54345144

Disclaimer, I ain't the GM, but three so far.

Right now we determined where we want to start off, and unless the other players disagree it's the Scavenger Lands.

Give me a minute and I'll see about getting a discord room invite. Hopefully GM didn't go to bed.
>>
File: Schemes.gif (3MB, 485x300px) Image search: [Google]
Schemes.gif
3MB, 485x300px
>>54345131
I'm not looking for an Exalted game, I wanted players for my game. Thanks for the offer though!
>>
>>54345233

Doh, meant to tag >>54345014 , oh well.
>>
>>54344924
ERP seems much loved.

I admit, I and a very "anti-E" but they games still interest me for the heavier "RP" focus enough I'd be willing to try one if it was a rare setting or game I like and wouldn't be all slap & tickle.
>>
>>54345196
Room is https://discord.gg/GE33P
and I just woke up
>>
File: 1460237708599.jpg (91KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1460237708599.jpg
91KB, 450x600px
Invalid or expired.
>>
>>54344924
If you do, ping this post and I'll join straight away!
>>
>>54345550
https://discord.gg/vPgWCa
This one work?
>>
>>54345579
Yes.
>>
>everyone wants to fuck around
>meanwhile some people just tryin' to play Pokemon
bump
>>
>>54346802
You'll get more bites if you put gardevoir tiddies in the post. Houndoom a better girl
>>
>>54347631
>You'll get more bites
But that will just make people flinch away from the game.
>>
>GM or Player
Player.

>System(s)
Dark Heresy 1. Death watch.

>Time availability
East cost. Free Tuesday through Thursday at anytime. Special scheduling requirements on weekends due to nightshirt

>Text or Voice
Voice. atextisfinetoo.jpg
>Contact Information
Discord Greyfox643#6408

>Additional Information

I'm willing to play whatever the party needs. I'm willing to provide as detailed or as vague a backstop as you need to mesh well with your campaign. I thoroughly enjoy roleplaying, and wouldn't mind either a high RP game, a high smash and grab, or a nice mix of the two.

I'm also really tempted about shadowrun, but I'm very unfamiliar with the system.

I own most DH 1 and DW books and prefer to play those as I enjoy having a solid book I can flip through as needed.
>>
are there any text based games that are not run on a schedule?

for people who are kinda busy so they just post when they can
>>
>>54349067
You should look for play-by-post or play by e-mail games.
>>
>>54349231
Yeah, I assumed some games are played on forums but I dont really know any place

But discord also seems like a platform thats easy to set up for it
>>
>>54349067
I like this idea. You'd think there would be a play-by-post gamefinder of some kind on the interwebs somewhere.
>>
>>54349370
i-is this sarcasm?
>>
>>54349504
No. If there is such a place I don't know about it. I'm unfamiliar with PbP games advertised in /tg/ gamefinder.

I could be oblivious.
>>
Maybe you should PBP in here so I don't have to bump this off page 9.
>>
File: fatasses.jpg (202KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
fatasses.jpg
202KB, 720x720px
>GM or Player
Player
>System(s)
nWoD, Mekton Z, 40k RP, FATE, Ryuutama, Pathfinder
>Time availability
EST, weekday evenings.
>Text or Voice
Text
>Contact Information
Discord: Svetto#1473
>Additional Information
I'm down for lewds.
>>
>>54347770
>bites
>flinch
I see what you did there anon.
>>
>>54302761
GM
Vampire The Requiem
Monday Noon PST
Voice
Guru d on roll20 / Sun Zulu on Discord, 'VTR: Miami By Night 2010' on Roll20
Miami By Night 2010. Meth Wave wrecking the Miami-Dade Area. Invictus/Circle in charge, Lancea banned, Dragons decimated by a still active hunter force. Carthians established their own small city. Homestead, FL is DMZ for 'others'. Experienced but rusty GM, this is maiden online flight. Belial's Brood and VII, activate! No homebrew devotions, bloodlines will feature heavily. My current PCs are the best, Anti-ERP but jokes are already leaning dark so here's your warning.
>>
>>54330154
I'm gonna look into this.

It's been too long since I touched Shadowrun for me, so I'm going to re-read all the core stuff at least before I start trying to make somnething capable of surviving this particular type of campaign, plus I want to refurbish a scrapped character concept I had that I think might work for this going by what you already have that I unfortunately lost my notes on my last computer for, so I'll have to get to it when I have some downtime soon.

I assume all the menuing and so forth mentioned in the rules is meant for Roll20 char sheets or something like that?
>>
File: pop-ferret.gif (4MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
pop-ferret.gif
4MB, 400x300px
>>
>>54349246
myth-weavers

>discord
>Chat room-based pbp
absolutely not
>>
>>54353985
I'm still mad at their catastrophic database destruction. I lost some good legacy sheets to that shit and some NPCs I wanted to use again.
>>
>>54330154
I'm interested, request sent via discord. I noticed one of your characters has in his blurb 'and weeeaboo', trying to get a feel of the players you have and if I fit. Is this going to be feature anime references and insider jokes about such?

Or will it be a gritty, hard-bitten District 9 sort of feel?
>>
>>54354078
There's a good variety of players and approaches. The character in question while light hearted in concept is played pretty straight. If you're interested but don't want to get too invested hit me up with a friend request and we can have you sit in on a session to see if it's your speed?
>>
File: 1474001923732.jpg (60KB, 527x681px) Image search: [Google]
1474001923732.jpg
60KB, 527x681px
>>54354157
Sounds good to me.
>>
>>54352988
The menuing is in regards to the chummer character generator that most people use to create characters. If you're interested drop by /srg/ and pick up the latest update for it and take a look at some of the options!
>>
>>54354157
Hi, >>54352988
here again. I actually also noticed the character with weeaboo noted and I think I can actually play off of that, though again, going to have to get back to you after I've had some refresher downtime.
>>
>>54353985
why not
>>
File: 732677333.jpg (28KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
732677333.jpg
28KB, 1280x720px
>>54355104
>>
>GM or Player
Two players, myself and an aussie friend I'm trying to rope into TTRPGs
>System(s)
Open, friend only has experience with Pathfinder, but I've played FantasyCraft, Shadowrun 4, DnD 2, 3.5, 5, etc. Both willing to learn a new system.
>Time availability
I'm Pacific time, friend is east Aussie. Prefer weekdays, both are flexible. ~0500 GMT would be best.
>Text or Voice
Either or.
>Contact Information
Reply here or add me on steam--Dustyny
>Additional Information
I might be willing to GM if there's another group who of players so that I don't have to playerhunt. I am very opposed to roll20, MapTools is great.
>>
>>54356771

Any reason you're very opposed to roll20?

I'm not accusing you, it's just the first time I've heard someone ever say that.
>>
>>54312913
>Nicole.graf#1097
It's a femarine.
That's got to be it.
Make something that exists in the universe.
>>
>>54319916
I've found 4 players on these. 2 that guys, one with actual autism that we still play with, and one cool dude.
>>
>>54357026
Trash tier UI and a lot of issues I've had in the past while not offering anything that other free programs can do better. It's not very good for IRC or voice, the handouts/documents thing is lackluster and limiting in my opinion. The grid based stuff is very unintuitive to me, lighting isn't free for some reason, I had a ton of difficulty adding textures and using various maps. There are just better options out there, that are free.
>>
>>54330154
>3 AM for where I live
RIP sounds fun
>>
>>54330154
Why is it called West Marshes?
>>
File: You tried.jpg (6KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
You tried.jpg
6KB, 230x219px
>>54359121
The original campaign that was ran with concept was set in 'the west marshes' you can read the doc that's a quick summary of a summary someone else made if you want a bit of details on what it means to be a west marshes game.

>>54358694
RIP anon. Have a star for trying. Where do you live?
>>
File: 191126.jpg (62KB, 819x1158px) Image search: [Google]
191126.jpg
62KB, 819x1158px
>>54359372
Netherlands, CEST, looking for a 5e game as a player.
Might set up another 4chan game/group myself like I did last time (which is really successful right now with a stable weekly group for 2 months counting) but this time sticking with the same approach (west marches) which was my original plan in the first place

Might remember me from spamming my Horror at Havel's Cross game for a day or 2, 2 months ago.

good luck to you
>>
File: Soldier Centaur Brits.jpg (301KB, 1200x849px) Image search: [Google]
Soldier Centaur Brits.jpg
301KB, 1200x849px
>>54330154
Hey anons I'm closing up applications tonight so if you wanna get in on this game message me inside of the next 4 hours. Just leaving a warning period cause I know I hate missing deadlines for game applications.
>>
File: 1482319813847.jpg (292KB, 733x494px) Image search: [Google]
1482319813847.jpg
292KB, 733x494px
>GM or Player
I am the GM, Looking for players
>System(s)
Mutants and Masterminds, 3e
>Time availability
Noon to 3:00 AM EST
>Text or Voice
Looking for voice, can set up with either
>Contact Information
Lerpul#8196
>Additional Information
Playing a dumb superhero game. Players and i aren't new to the system, just really stupid. Game was about 90% role playing until about a week ago. It's pretty chill and open.
>>
>>54359544
Anon, do you know where that image comes from? Because I do.
>>
>>54359544
Sent you friend request. Though as I mentioned here I need a couple days downtime before I'll be able to get to do all my refreshing and generating.
>>
File: Soldier grill.jpg (43KB, 564x954px) Image search: [Google]
Soldier grill.jpg
43KB, 564x954px
>>54361312
No idea? Is it a porn thing? Did I accidentally save porn as character art again?

>>54359544
Applications are now closed, sorry to the players that haven't applied but I need to make some choices from the players I've got.
>>
>>54364088
I think it's some sort of centaur wife comic?
>>
>>54361288
What day?
>>
>>54311470

Interview guy here. I'm just doing my best to make sure that it's not someone who's gonna lose interest within a few sessions, and leave a void to fill. The first guy who showed interest already filtered himself out, it was pretty bizarre. Oh well.
>>
>>54364565
Ah yes, self-filters.
Something like "I'd like to play this custom race called Sergal".
>>
>>54364586

Honestly, I don't think that's as important a red flag as their response to being told "No." It's very valuable to me if a prospective player has the courage to ask some shit like that, because I get to see whether they respond to my "No," badly, or if they try to circumvent my "No," in a roundabout way (They're called "Gersals," and they look like Sergals but they're not), or if they just keep trying to get their way.

With this guy, we were just talking about crafting, and I presented an opinion different from his, and he responded kinda dismissively, and he took it as me being sarcastic when I asked him if anything was wrong. Then he said some players just aren't a good fit for other players and peaced out.

Is there like a handook on "tactics," for filtering and recruiting players?
>>
>>54364654
I think an important thing is to be secure enough in your authority that you don't need to push it on people. Not everyone disagreeing in some fashion or expressing an opinion is just automatically saying "I'm violating the shit out of Rule 0 as soon as I can". Like, no ones gonna take away control from you, its literally physically impossible, so you don't need to go around cracking the whip and beating your chest all the time. It's down to working with players in the same way you wanted to see their response to a No there. I honestly see way too many people that are so insecure they defualt to being draconian if you're a player who just has a lot of ideas they throw out.
>>
>>54364088
>see a crosslink in /srg/ a few days after I make a few posts about how cool Africa is in SR
>heck yeah
>applications closed an hour ago
Well fuck, you better post storytime of SR merc shinanigans.
>>
>>54364733
>Merc's made a deal with a dragon
>everything went well
>>
>>54364733
I'll get my players on that for you anon. It's likely that at some later point when I open the setting up for one of the players who's expressed an interest in GMing for the group that we'll grab some more players.
>>
>>54364731
Hey Miffy, how's getting booted from 4 games a week going for you?
>>
>>54364789
I don't know who that is.
>>
>>54364158
few times a week my dude. I normally give enough warning for everyone to prepare. Granted we have no lives, but i'm sure we can work it out.
>>
File: Map_africa.jpg (669KB, 1500x1524px) Image search: [Google]
Map_africa.jpg
669KB, 1500x1524px
>>54364733
>see a crosslink in /srg/ a few days after I make a few posts about how cool Africa is in SR
Yeah I just love a bunch of bullshit "tribal land" and the People's Republic of WE WUZ.
>>
>>54364894
>bullshit tribal land
But that's the native americans right in the US.
>>
>>54364839
You said from noon to 3 AM, did you mean 3 PM or is this like a day-length game, or...?
>>
File: Map of Asia Circa 2064.jpg (228KB, 1069x1039px) Image search: [Google]
Map of Asia Circa 2064.jpg
228KB, 1069x1039px
>>54364937
Still bullshit. We all know that Chinese brush wars is the true merc setting for Shadowrun (Including South China Sea shenanigans).
>>
>>54364967
Only if you can follow Zhuge Liang as a mentor spirit/tradition.
>>
>>54364960
I am absolutely retarded and misunderstood the prompt. I'm pretty much available any time after noon is what i meant to say. Our games last about 3 - 4 hours.
>>
>>54364988
Would you accept people who have no experience with the system? I've been looking around and there seems to be a lot of M&M books.
>>
>>54365223
hell yeah my dude. send me a thing, we'll talk about it. we are al relatively inexperienced here.
>>
File: c2935c487ec703372d6e5012173fc3e1.jpg (741KB, 823x1200px) Image search: [Google]
c2935c487ec703372d6e5012173fc3e1.jpg
741KB, 823x1200px
>GM or Player
Player
>System(s)
5e, nWoD, PF, I'm not picky but I'm leaning fantasy
>Time availability
Weekdays, preferably during the day EST
>Text or Voice
Text
>Contact Information
ThirdTrilogy#9205
>Additional Information
I'm not picky, I just want a lewd fantasy game where I can be a PC for once...
>>
File: Wv3X1HV.jpg (344KB, 2880x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Wv3X1HV.jpg
344KB, 2880x1800px
>GM or Player
GM
>System(s)
5e
>Time availability
7pm gmt+0 this Wednesday
>Text or Voice
Voice
>Contact Information
>Additional Information
Season 0 will be on this Wednesday and the game on Fridays.
First time DMing. Playing Storm Kings Thunder.
>>
>GM or Player
Player
>System(s)
D&D 4E I unironically really like it
>Time availability
GMT+2, most weekdays evenings
>Text or Voice
Voice preferred
>Contact Information
saladful#1739
>Additional Information
Not much, I'd say I'm a fairly reliable player, strongly opposed to playing or having overtly broken crap in the group. I like to play frontliners like Strikers and Defenders.
>>
More games now!
>>
>>54368436
Discord: Trausti#4335
>>
>>54364733
I'm the tank in this group. Here's a run that really sticks out as a blast for me:

>Be gnome tanksam, pretending to be child soldier because lolfrica
>Job is to ambush a convoy of 3 black vans and kidnap a high value fella
>Singular black van comes up the way
>Child soldier blocks the road
>Here's 100 nuyen
>We need to search the back of your van.
>Here's 200 nuyen.
>Open. The van.
>Here's 300 nuyen.
>Bang
>BOOOOM comes from the back of the van
>It's a 'water' convoy that blew its 'water' jugs up for some nefarious reason

>GM: You see three black vans and a sedan approaching.
>Uhhh fuck
>Rush in, park the car behind a shack, kick dirt over the blood staining our makeshift barricade
>Make a knowledge local roll
>You recognize the man in a golden beret is a lieutenant of the local warlord.
>Hmmm..
>Have our rooftop sniper shoot out the lead car's engine
>Go back to diplomatically explain to the warlord that we sincerely apologize for the commotion, we should be moving shortly
>Also you should know there is men looking for this convoy, I recommend you depart from it shortly
>No, this convoy is under my protection
>That sucks for you

>Shoot him in the head, draw fire from the rest of his mooks, try to get in the middle of all of them
>Immediate firefight, our face/gunbunny is popping off APDS, sniper is removing mooks like mad
>Open the van to find our scientist
>Bingo, target's in back
>You sit tight for a second, OK?

>Meanwhile the guy driving the car behind the first decides to ram me
>Get pinched between two cars and lit up with full auto fire
>3/4 of their team is within 10M and trying to kill me
>See a golden opportunity
>MARV THROW A GRENADE
>WHAT?
>AT THE CAR RAMMING ME
>Are you sure?

>He shoots an impact frag grenade, takes out 4-5 mooks with it and all but two boxes off my stun condition monitor
>Everyone is dead except for the driver of the last van, who a woozy child soldier shoots through his windshield
>Made 5.5k, had fun
>>
>>54372256
>Didn't join this game because I saw something else that was more fantasy-aligned
>said game disintegrated within days as the gm ragequitted because people kept on pushing really stupid ideas into the chat

Fuck me why do I always choose the wrong groups when it comes to tabletop
>>
>>54372353
Hey, what were these stupid ideas that the players wanted? I'm curious now.
>>
>>54367573
Should I contact you?
>>
>>54374136
I dunno, should you?

Yes please do if you think you're running something I'd like, send me a friend request and I'll be on later.
>>
>>54374197
Will you be friendly?
>>
>>54374215
Do you want me to be~?
>>
>>54374272
Yeah. Yeah, why not?
>>
>>54368436
I sent a friend request on Discord.
>>
>>54368436
Any flexibility on time? Myself and a friend would be interested if the time could be changed a little.
>>
>>54374344
Hey, can I friend-add you too? I want to be friendly.
>>
>GM or Player
I am looking for more players. The game does not need a GM.

>System(s)
A homebrew PvP Board Game/Tabletop RPG called Marked. More info in the Roll20 link in the stickied forum post. Basically, players on two different teams control super-human characters that fight each other for survival, resources, and Power, ending with the destruction of the enemy team or the end of the world on the 14th day. Games generally take 2-3 hours.

>Time availability
We use a Doodle to schedule games to begin on any given evening between 6:00 and 11:00 PM EST.
>>Text or Voice
Voice

>Contact Information
https://app.roll20.net/join/2199952/ijzgyg

>Additional Information
The goal is to keep improving on and iterating on the game. I want your feedback.
>>
File: VegetarianWerewolfRage.gif (2MB, 270x188px) Image search: [Google]
VegetarianWerewolfRage.gif
2MB, 270x188px
>GM or Player
GM
>System(s)
Chronicles of Darkness/New World of Darkness, Werewolf the Forsaken 2e
>Time availability
GMT-7, starting at 12:00 or 1:00pm
>Text or Voice
Text IC, Voice OOC
>Contact Information
Rats#9479 on Discord
>Additional Information
Game is set in modern-day Portland, Oregon, PC woofs all know each other through a university(students or staff, w/e)
Yiff is ban, no awoo, $250 fine
>>
>GM or Player
Player

>System(s)
D&D 5e preferably, but I'm looking to get into /tg/ RPGs in general, so I'm up for 3.5, call of cthulhu, or anything else if you're willing to deal with newbs
>Time availability
I'm pretty flexible, generally weekends and wekdays at night
>Text or Voice
Voice
>Contact Information
Mugumbe#2159
>Additional Information

Seriously, I'm new as hell but I love to learn and I'm enthusiastic about being a good addition to any group.
>>
>>54312913#
If you people didnt turn into raging bulls at the mere mention of then this would be so much easier
>>
File: Russian Assault cannon.jpg (515KB, 709x1002px) Image search: [Google]
Russian Assault cannon.jpg
515KB, 709x1002px
I always feel so bad when I have to message players that they didn't get into my games. How do other GMs manage it?
>>
>>54378360
What?
>>
>>54378605
Make it ERP.
>>
>>54378605
As a player who hasn't made the cut before, just tell us straight-up. It's a lot better to know and move on than to sit on my thumbs for weeks, waiting.
>>
>>54378734
Definitely. Not all games are for everyone or everyone for all games. Best to be honest and straight forward about it.
>>
>>54378734
Seconding this.
>>
>>54378656
I fucked up. And im new at this. And angry. None of thess is a big help when it comes to this
>>
>>54378940
Live and learn little anon-bro, live and learn.
>>
>>54378940
Chill. Deathwatch is a shit game anyways, so no harm done.
>>
>>54375389
We are already friends.
>>
>>54379074
Any ideas on what i shpuld play instead? I want to relax and smash stuff, but i dont necessarily want a boring world either. It just seemed to fit
>>
File: Monster_Manual_5e_-_Lich_-_p202.jpg (363KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Monster_Manual_5e_-_Lich_-_p202.jpg
363KB, 1200x1600px
>GM or Player
GM

>System(s)
5e D&D

>Time availability
10pm GMT

>Text or Voice
Voice

>Contact Information
Discord: Nathan#5558

>Additional Information
Discord for voice, Roll20 for rolls

Undead Evil Campaign, players are trying to resurrect a lich as a bunch of intelligent undead who were resurrected for this exact purpose

A few custom fairly powerful feats to flavour what kind of undead you'll be playing, ghost/wight/zombie/ghoul etc etc
>>
>>54379616
Time is 10pm GMT Fridays
>>
>>54379461
I dunno. The first alternative I can think of that tends to show up in these threads regularly is a superhero game, a la Mutants and Masterminds. From what I recall, character creation can be complicated, but whether that's worth it is up to you. Deathwatch can be good if you just want to blow stuff up, I guess. Keep in mind one mistake won't preclude you forever from being invited to a game, just make sure to learn from them. Legends of the Wulin is absolutely wonderful kungfu action once you learn it, and could actually be run pretty well by two people, given its cooperative worldbuilding.

Protip: typos, while not necessarily harming your chances, could potentially hurt your image, so probably try not to make them.
>>
>>54359544

I tried sending you a discord invite to try and apply to the game, but never got a response. Was actually really, really excited to play this game.
>>
>>54315672
Friend request sent! I have experience with Mouse Guard only, hope that will translate well.
>>
>>54375021
Nope only 7-8pm gmt+0
>>
>>54368860
Why do all the 4e players need to be in Europe?
>>
>>54383883
You can still make timezones work sometimes
>>
Anyone know anywhere else where games are advertised? Preferably via text?
>>
>>54386328
There is a forum on Roll20 full of games.
>>
>GM or Player
GM

>System
3.5, PF

>Time
Very late or very early, CDT

>Text or Voice
Text, Discord + Maptools

>Contact Information
RO_CA#2653

>Additional information
When humans arrived displaced a bunch of "lesser" races, so war, purges and plain xenocide ensued; of the more belligerent ones, orcs, goblins, hobgoblins, bugbears and gnolls, only the last ones are still a threat, so raids on settlements in the outskirts and caravan attacks are not unheard of. Officialy the Empire is not at war anymore and actually really drained of resources after the invasion of the people of the sea about 14 years ago, so small groups of entrepreneurs composed of mercenaries veterans and other unsavory people offer their services as escorts.
In general, members of the former enemies of the empire above mentioned will be treated with hostility and only gnolls attacked on sight, all other will be a case by case scenario depending on their behavior.

Magic: It's very low magic setting, and while rare is not unknown for the common people. With simple magic like cantrips you can entertain the kids and make some coin, maybe get invited a drink by the drunken tavern patrons, but you will also attract a lot of attention, undesired one, there is a black market for spellbooks and magical trinkets.
>>
>>54367573
I contacted you. I too wish to be friendly.
>>
>>54379188
I just checked, we are indeed friends now.
>>
>>54386495
Don't do that.
>>
>>54379635
sent you a friend request on discord
>>
>GM or Player
Player

>System
Mage, FFG Star Wars, Eclipse Phase, GURPS

>Time
EST Pretty Flexible I work weekend morning other than that most the time free.

>Text or Voice
Either

>Contact Information
Here, Steam- 4Fates, Discord- 4Fates#6921

>Additional info
I enjoy sci-fi settings, but I am willing to play in almost any setting for GURPS or Mage.
>>
File: IMG_0531.jpg (58KB, 564x448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0531.jpg
58KB, 564x448px
>>54379461
The answers to all your problems begins and ends with a single word: Rifts.
>>
>>54379686
>>54396369
Thank you for the suggestions
>>
File: 2kvktk3nhity.jpg (792KB, 3440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
2kvktk3nhity.jpg
792KB, 3440x1440px
>>54302761
>>54307495
>>54367573
>>54368436
>>54379616

>GM or Player
DM
>System(s)
D&D 5e +
Anything not in Core PHB requires my A-OK approval
>Time availability
Every Sunday at NOON (EST / GMT -4)
>Text or Voice
Voice in Discord
>Contact Information
Discord: https://discord.gg/qUDyCZG & @dnd
Roll20: https://app.roll20.net/join/2315169/4Rg7Sg
>Additional Information
it says Part 7 because its the 7th Campaign I've ran doing Dark Fantasy Dungeon Crawlers
you haven't missed anything don't worry

This one is set on the edge of the desert.

Ignore player count, any and all are welcome to attend
Game is drop-in/drop-out more or less
I require 4+ people for a session to start

Read the Pins
Read the Handouts
@ Me in Discord when you get in, and I'll get you your roles & sheets
Any questions or concerns, @ the other players.
You do can whatever you want, so long as you can explain it, roll it and not yell at me if it backfires
Do not break mode
>>
>GM or Player
Player
>System(s)
DnD 5E
>Time availability
Sundays 10am-whenever
>Text or Voice
Voice/Video preferred but any is okay
>Contact Information
b420blazeit @ yahoo . com
>Additional Information
I just want to play DnD!!! I've got a Rolld20 account and a discord. Hit me up whenever.
>>
>>54397844
Availability is Pacific Standard
>>
>>54396369
RIFTS sucks though.
>>
>>54398201
Fuck you, Rifts is awesome! As a setting, it's fucking glorious; admittedly, the rules need tweaking but otherwise it's awesome!
>>
>tfw want to get into tabletop but no idea what I want to play
Honestly I'd be up for anything as long as I get some time to review the setting/rules
not sure if I should fill out the form, got all the time in the world though as a neet
>>
>>54397844
>>54397183
>>
>>54379616
Game's full, fuck off
>>
>GM or Player
Player

>System(s)
D&D 5e

>Time availability
5 pm pst monday-wednesday, 10 pm every other day

>Text or Voice
voice

>Contact Information
Discord: Teratoma#9798

>Additional Information
I'll fill roles if needed, just don't want to play fighter or barbarian
>>
>GM or Player
Player.
>System(s)
D&D 5e.
>Time availability
I can do any day of the week. The catch is that I live in the Alaskan Time Zone.
>Text or Voice
roll20 for text and discord for voice
>Contact Information
discord: valaKAISER#7329
Roll20: Vala Holsety
>Additional Information
I'm up for anything.
I'm also relatively new to tabletop gaming.
>>
>>54378605
By being an apathetic, misanthropic, heartless bastard. Give it a few years of playing with /tg/ and you'll get there too.
>>
>GM or Player
Player

>System(s):
Know DnD, Mutants and Masterminds, Savage Worlds.
Willing to learn Shadowrun, Fate, and Burning Wheel.

>Time availability
Currently unemployed, so any time is good minus Saturday, where I have an existing game.

>Text or Voice
Either.

>Contact Information
discord: Grug#3148

>Additional Information
A decade of GM experience, want to get more of a player perspective.
Prefer something with an existing setting, versus homebrew. I like to really naturalize my characters.
>>
>>54378605
By overrecruiting and letting the flakes hit the floor.
>>
>>54400258
I've been playing with /tg/ for 5ish years now and I've never had a game where I haven't gained something positive from it. I met my SO in a /tg/ game and we've been together for almost 3 years now. I can still remember my first games and I'm always looking to draw on exactly what got me into the hobby and provide the best experience I can for my players; even the people I can't GM for yet. You loosing faith sucks but if you give up on finding the best in every game you apply for or run then you're only going to have less and less fun until you burn out or become to jaded to enjoy every moment.
>>
>>54402039
You forgot to add how it cured your space cancer and made you a millionaire, but it's a solid base for a pasta.
>>
>>54402941
/tg/ cured my space cancer!
>>
>>54400853
When recruiting online it's always good to recruit 5/4th of what you want.
Thread posts: 217
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.