[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Novelty magical items

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: wizord.jpg (93KB, 800x454px) Image search: [Google]
wizord.jpg
93KB, 800x454px
ITT: we post novelty magical items.
Novelty magical items can be easily defined as incredibly niche or not inherently useful items of magical origin. A clever player may infer some use of these items, though they are generally not designed to make life easier.

Pretty much "because I can" magical items.

Wand of Create staff of Create wand: A wand that creates a staff of create wand, which creates a wand of create staff. Neither object is durable enough to be used as a weapon.

The ring of buff: a magically enhanced ring that glows whenever one or all of the following conditions are met
>the wearer of the ring is near someone who is physically fit or are themselves physically fit
>the wearer is near someone who is in the nude or is in the nude
>is near a recently polished surface

The headband of obsession: This headband from the far east causes anyone who wears it to develope a shit taste in media.
>>
File: Roosevelt_Big_Stick_dbloc_Puck.jpg (74KB, 432x489px) Image search: [Google]
Roosevelt_Big_Stick_dbloc_Puck.jpg
74KB, 432x489px
The beating stick.
a large, greatsword sized stick that can be used in 1 hand.
Does 2d6 of non lethal damage regardless of if the target is typically effected by non lethal damage
You also add in damage like a typical 1 handed weapon.
if used lethally, it is a 1d6
>>
Gauntlets of vibration
they vibrate
nuff said
>>
I had an idea for a dagger of Vorpal Cure Critical Wounds, where everytime you wanted to heal with that item, you had to make an attack roll, and if you roll a nat 20, well.. you know.
>>
why is this thread full of namefags
>>
>>54287064
"I stab the fucker with healing"
>>
>>54287102
cause reasons of funnyjunk friends
>>
File: no no no.jpg (67KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
no no no.jpg
67KB, 640x480px
>>54287120
get the fuck out
>>
>>54287102
Summer, nuff said
>>
Rope of Escape anyone tied up with this rope gets a +10 to their Escape Artist checks
>>
>>54287160
tie it around your waist like a belt and never be handcuffed again
>>
The deck of many somethings.

Whenever you use it, something happens in the world but you'll never know what it is or be affected by it.
>>
The headband of partial blindness: A headband that is magically enchanted to never stay fixed on your forehead, constantly slipping down at random intervals.
>>
Sparrow deck: A deck of cards covered in birds.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.