[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Most Ridiculous Concepts/Ideas You've Seen.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 200_s.gif (35KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
35KB, 267x200px
I'll start, the following application was submitted to some RP forum.

>"Tracy is a man and he is a very hansome and manly man.He likes women a lot and women like him too but men think he is compitishion.He has very long brown shiny hair everywhere and a little blue eyes that are mostly green but very hansome anywya.You can tell a lot of things from his eyes.He has a very big bulge in his jeans where the dick would be and it is not a sock because it makes all women almost orgasm with desire.Behind him is a very firm muscled ass that makes you want to slap it and play with it in lots of ways but only if your a women.If you are a man you will die if you touch it because Tracy is strong and very not Gay.If you are a women he winks and smiles at you and thinks you have a nice personality.If you are a man again he frowns at you and it makes you not hit on him or on any women when hes here.He likes lots of women very much and likes very few men but not as boyfriends.And he has a shitr which is nice and blue.I mean shirt sorry."

Spelling and grammatical errors have been preserved.
>>
>>54280867
I thought he had a nice and blue shitter for a moment
>>
>>54280867
Obviously fake, but ok
>>
>>54280935
Fucking Tau getting everywhere.
>>
>>54281007
It's almost certainly a copypasta.
>>
>>54280867
>>54280867
>Behind him is a very firm muscled ass that makes you want to slap it and play with it in lots of ways but only if your a women.

I visualized this as him constantly being shadowed by a floating pair of disembodied buttocks. Like, an ass drone.
>>
>>54280905
Eat shit and die.
>>
>>54280905
Fuck off Wayne.
>>
>>54281499
I'd slap an ass drone if it came floating by.
>>
>>54280867
I bet whoever wrote this is a flaming 'mo
>>
File: at_chest_butt.gif (244KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
at_chest_butt.gif
244KB, 500x283px
>>54281499
Pic related?
>>
>>54280867
That's nothing. From a wheel of time set character prospect bio.

>History: Her parents were a woman named Lonnie. For on Lonnie's family heritage was, Lonnie's mother was a Domani and her father a Saldaean noble who belonged to a medium house in Saldaea. Her fathers name was Michael Williams and who belong to one of the minor houses of Andor. Shortly after the Aiel war, Michael was sent to Tar Valon on business. It seemed that the White Tower wanted to make a alliance with one of the Houses in Andor. This at first seemed to surprise him, but Michael could understand this. The only thing that truly caught him off guard and surprised him was that out of all of the larger Houses in Andor his house and the House of Williams was chosen. Micheal's house was one of the smaller and minor houses, but when he received a letter saying he had to come to Tar Valon to set everything up as well as to talk and make arrangements for this alliance, he went.
>>
>>54280867
>He has very long brown shiny hair everywhere

>>54284660
That was painful to read and feels like 2 dofferent stories smashed together and at least one paradox, all while saying nothing about the character they're playing.
>>
>>54280905
I would love to hear this.
>>
>>54280867
Honestly that sounds quite gay.
>>
>>54280905
>>54284933

I can arrange for that. Where would you like it to be recorded?
>>
>>54280867
>No homo
>>
Dark Shadow Nightbringer. He was a human/drow/halfing/dwarf, or hudrawfling for short. The guy was a master ranger/barbarian/rogue/fighter, and also a direct descendant of the entire Icewind Dale party. His black leopard was named Shadowdark.

His exploits live beneath this comic: http://www.handbookofheroes.com/archives/comic/special-snowflake
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.