[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Strange Encounters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1643.png (500KB, 640x473px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1643.png
500KB, 640x473px
What's the most outrageous or oddly specific animal/creature encounter you've had?

Weird mysterious salesmen encounters also count as well.
>>
A huge golem made out of either prostitutes or lesbians, I forget.

Also an establishment that distilled liquor from kittens. The alcoholic of the group ended up taking some with us and carrying it with him for a long time, and the spirit (no pun intended) of the distilled kittens ended up trying to influence him to do bad stuff for nebulous purposes.

That campaign was the only one I've actually had the chance to play with other people and it was also a group of fucking weirdos if you couldn't tell, with the DM being the weirdest.
>>
>>54279380
I guess it would be that Sphinx in a maze that had no more inspiration for questions and asked us to give her some instead. We ended up conforting her because she felt inadequate and lost in her Sphinx nature and wanted to be a painter when she grew up.
>>
>>54280081
That's kind of adorable. Knowing my party the current storyline would probably become derailed as we instead do everything we could to help her achieve her dream.
>>
>>54279950
Sounds stupid, infantil and kinda of gross, I'm sorry you had to play that anon.
>>
>>54279380
>Tarot cards
>not magic cards
>Dragon not collecting valuable rares
>he sleeps on the shit ones
>>
>>54281302
Well that's kind of what happened after we finished the maze.

If you're interested, this was the best derailing campaign ever, not only in the Sphinx area but in general.
>>
>>54281380
Please go on anon
>>
File: 1490250490247.gif (2MB, 270x138px) Image search: [Google]
1490250490247.gif
2MB, 270x138px
>>54281380
Story time
>>
>>54281398
We started with a group of three players with the idea of playing some dumb D&D with powerful characters starting at lvl5, all with monster races.

>A chaotic evil sorcerer pixie who loves sewing her own clothes from stolen curtains played by myself
>A neutral evil rogue doppelganger
>A lawful evil green half-dragon

We were set to begin our adventure as assassins working for the Assassin's Guild and wreck shit up.

>First mission is to go kill a boring lord in his boring castle in his boring city cause he stole a very very magic cap
>Meh le'ts do this
>We go there and make up a plan to infiltrate the castle, kill the lord, transform the dopple into him to cover our crime and flee
>I find out that the lord has made magic his hobby (even if he is shit at it) and has a cool mage tower payed with the townsfolks' money
>I want this tower
>We discuss it with the group and come up with a solution : the dopple stays transformed and I can stay in the tower for a while to research magic
>Thing is, when the Guild learns that we finished our mission and established ourselves in the city as leaders, it installs a branch of the Guild in the small town for the dragon to manage
>dopple starts actually ruling over the city, making plans and investing money
>I renovate the tower with my gold and start making potions to sell and use
>the dragon starts training new assassins from the population of the village
>village becomes bigger and bigger, we build a port and boats to trade with neighbours
>in parallel we still go on quests because there are many weird things not far from the village
>an old Nerull temple in which we find monsters, which we kill before sacrificing the village's fool to the god
>a maze, in which we went to look for the lord's daughter who got lost (and we had to marry her to a richer lord from the North so we had to get her back) and where we found the Sphinx who later joined the city

cont.
>>
>>54281490
>Sphinx lives in the castle and I help her finance her musuem project, basically creating a painting's museum in the castle
>museum attracts nobles who start settling in the city
>our branch of the Guild, trading, mage's tower and museum are starting to make us more and more money
>we have to start fending off bandits and raiders
>dragon uses his recruits to make city guards who have few morals but are effective
>neighbours are more and more interested in us because we went from being a very small village to being the economic center of the region
>try to find out where I and the half dragon came from
>we have to go and kill them so they don't find out our secret
>while killing them we find a very suitable mate for the dopple/lord of the city but she is the sister of the guy we just killed kind of in front of her
>have to go look for a spell to erase her memory while holding her in the dungeon so she doesn't speak

Aaand we stopped here last time, two weeks ago.
>>
>>54281521
TL;DR we started out wanting to be stupid murderhobos and ended up babysitting an entire city
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.