[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Such is life in Faerûn: S.T.A.L.K.E.R and DnD crossovers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: Get out of here Stalker.png (525KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
Get out of here Stalker.png
525KB, 604x453px
First thread here: >>54252362

Since some people wanted me to keep going with this just as the thread died, I thought I'd continue in a new thread.

If this thread get's no interest or there's a large pressure to drop; I'll stop so I don't sink something more interesting.

Whilst I'm fleshing out ideas, would you guys prefer seeing S.T.A.L.K.E.R.s being thoroughly unimpressed by Faerûn or Adventurers being mystified and confused by the belligerence of the Zone.

Feel free to jump in with stories or ideas of your own, as I'm a slow writer and it'd be nice to see more than one story per thread.
>>
File: Red Forest.jpg (338KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Red Forest.jpg
338KB, 1920x1200px
All was still in the Red Forest, the eldritch red fog which followed the dreaded blowout was rapidly flowing away through the trees. Slowly, but surely, the unnatural quietness of a post-blowout dawn began to fill with the comforting sound of gunfire and the reassuring howls of unknown monstrosities.

Cautiously moving through the forest, stumbling over tree roots and things best left unseen, came a group of four fair framed figures. Garbed in plain, rough-looking, but not poorly made, robes and wielding staffs with intricate ruins carved deep into the smooth wood of the shafts. Shambling out of the mists, they were but a minor curiosity for the denizens of the Zone.

“Brothers…why have we come to such a…horrible place?”

“To do what is are most sacred duty Sister Sylvarin. We have come to cure this place of the presence that corrupts it. Surely Sister, you can feel the foul corruption which poisons this wonderful bastion of nature.”

“But…this feels wrong. I have been in many a tainted grove before Brother Morrigan and felt how seeping evil twists our world into disgustingly unnatural forms. I do not sense evil here. I don’t sense anything at all.”

“Then surely this is a good thing Sister Sylvarin. For if one as experienced as you cannot sense the evil that pervades this place, then it must be weak and thus easily routed.”

“I hope you are right Brother, for all our sakes.”

The druids sluggishly made their way into a clearing of the bare, bleak trees. In patches dotted around the clearing, the air shimmered menacingly; but the group paid no heed. This sort of thing happens in lands such as this, a harmless symptom of a greater disease.

“Ok Brethren, here is where we will conduct the ritual t-“

“Of stopping, pansies whose brains are of shit!”
>>
>>54272938

One of the natives, dressed in the rags and scraps of armour that seemed to be the typical dress of this strange land, stood at the edge of clearing. Normally they ignored the druids and made no attempt to interact with them. Even when one crossed their path, they would walk straight through the group, as if they never existed.

“What is the matter my good man!?”

“Is of you, cyka. You of walkings into the field that is of anomalies. Most retarded.”

“I do not understand you. What is the problem.”

“You of throw bolt to direction of one that is fat, you of the see.”

“We are children of nature, child. We do not wield that which is torn viciously out of mother earth.”

“Cyka blyat. Pansies are of most brains that are shit. Most poo is of you. You is of watch, maybe enough shit in pants of you, that you is of thinkings the clear, da?”

The S.T.A.L.K.E.R took a tiny iron bolt out of his pocket and flung it into the clearing. It collided with one of the shimmering patches of air a few feet from where the group of druids were standing. Instantly glowing white hot and sent zooming past Brother Morigan’s head, a fountain of pure white fire burst forth from the ground where the bolt struck.

“Spirits preserve us! How will we get out of here?”

“Is of fine, pansie cyka. Move in line that is straight and of commings here. Do not of touchings the anomalies, or you be of crispiest critter, da?”
>>
>>54272963

Scooting carefully into a single file, the druids cautiously navigated their way out of the anomaly field towards the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Once on the other side, they carefully formed up to the side of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R, in case they accidently stood on the wrong blade of grass and blew up.

“Thank you, thank you most sincerely my good fellow. Without your guidance, we would have surely burned in eldritch fire.”

“You can of thankings me by of leaving. You pansies of make the Zone most pissed. Make many a blowout by taunting Zone. Of calling it of nasty names and of makings the empty threats. Many a group of pansies come through here every the day. Always of taken by Zone. You of leave now.”

“Thank you for your concern my good man, but we are mighty druids and have cleansed many a place of stronger taint than this. We will beat this so-called “Zone” and save you all from it’s terrible influence.”

“Cyka! Fines, be of havings your way pansie who is of pooed brains out of trousers. But if blowout of happenings and I of being attacked by of snorks during morning piss of mine, I be of most furious and of beatings what is of left of you.”

With that, the S.T.A.L.K.E.R strove back into the woods and was soon out of view. The druids stood dumbstruck for a moment whilst they watched him go, as if waiting for another sign to warn them of the foolish task ahead of them.

But the Zone does not tolerate fools lightly.
>>
>>54272991
“Brothers...we should go. We do not belong here and I feel we are about to cross some terrible line. I beg of you.”

“Nonsense, even if it costs us our lives, it is our duty to save this place.”

“Ttttthhhhiiiisssss pppppllllaaaaaaccccceeeee dddddddoooooooeeeeeessssssss nnnnnnnnooooooottttttt wanttobe saaaaaaaaaaved.”

“Sister Sylvarin, you forget yourself!”

“B-but Brother Morigan, I said nothing.”

“Enough! This wretched Zone obviously knows we can beat it, which is why it is playing with our minds. It’s trying to scare us away.”

Storming off ahead, the others raced to keep up as Brother Morrigan led the march deeper into the Red Forest. The druids paced forward until they came to another clearing where there was one of the numerous shrines the natives had erected to the local war gods. A “tahk” as the natives called them.

“We shall perform it here Brethren. Join hands with me and lets us exorcize the demon which haunts this land”

Making sure they were not surrounded by any more anomalies, the druids etched a rough circle into the ground and planted their staffs at the four compass points. They then began to carefully create a spiral of sawdust made from the most sacred of trees leading down into the centre of the circle.

Once this was done, they locked arms and began to chant.
>>
>>54273018
As the chant started, there was nothing to give away the fact that such a momentous event was about to take place. Gunshots rang out and the baying of hungry mutants sounded as normal throughout the Red Forest and to any S.T.A.L.K.E.R nearby, it was just another day in the Zone.

But as the chant grew louder and the spell began to take hold, screams of man and beast alike slowly began to replace the ordinary ambiance of the forest. Crackling energy leapt from staff to staff and back again, whilst the normally dead wind rapidly grew into a deafening gale.

As the chant reached fever pitched, as the wind threatened to tear the druids into the very sky itself, as the cries of mortally terrified men and monsters deafened them, the Zone…left.

Collapsing to their knees from the effort, their once magnificent staffs reduced to cinders, the earth where the spiral lay was warped and blackened, the druids sighed. They had done it, they had beaten the Zone.

Now all that they needed to do was wait and listen for life to return.
Nothing
They waited…
Still nothing
They waited some more…
Straining their ears, they thought, somewhere in the distance on the edge of hearing, the barest whisper of a droning sound. But that must just be their mind playing tricks, right?
>>
>>54273068
Suddenly, they heard the sharp cracking of sticks from the forest, made all the more shocking by the unnatural stillness of the moment.

Looking around, they could see the figure of a man, known as “Cykas who of havings big heads and of small brains”, approaching them.

The complete lack of aggression in the mans posture, coupled with his large glass face plate sent chills running down the spines of the druids.

In all this time they had spent in this strange land, they had never once seen a person armed with nothing. This alone disturbed them more than words could describe.

“Greetings fellow Adventurers, I have come to warn you.”

The placid voice of the stanger had a strange echo like quality that made it sound like it was coming from everywhere at once. But most of all, it sounded like it was coming from just behind your head.

“G-greetings my g-g-good man. W-w-what is t-the d-d-danger you w-w-ish to w-w-warn us about?”

The stranger gave a chuckle as he continued his ceaseless waltz towards the druids. He came to within arms length of Sister Sylvarin and stopped.

“There will be a blowout soon.”

“W-w-w-what?”

“A blowout, a most unpleasant thing. A most unpleasant thing indeed.”

“W-w-when?”

The stranger gave another little chuckle and stood there in silence.
Nothing happened.
Sister Sylvarin grew nervous and began to fidget. She started by tapping her feet on the ground.

Tap…tap….tap….tap..tap..tap……..tap………tap..tap……tap…
Then she began to click her fingers.
Click..tap..tap….click…tap…click…tap….click…..tap…..click….click..tap..click…click…………………..click…
Then she started to hum.
LaLaLa….click….tap…La…click….LaLa…tap..La..tap…click….La…La…..La….click…..tap….click……

Then she turned to Brother Morigan.

“Brother, I think we sh-“
“NOW!”
>>
>>54273120
As the stranger locked onto Sister Sylvarin and drew her closer, his face plate exploded and revealed a scorched face covered in fiery red blisters which seemed to squirm around under the skin as if they were alive. Fiercely dead eyes stared deep into Sylvarin’s soul as she struggled to break free of its grasp.

The other druids dropped to the ground and cowered in fear as a swirling, thick red fog engulfed them. As the fog enshrouded them, all Sylvarin could do was stare at the lifeless, rage filled eyes and listen to the mocking laughter that rang out in this wretched, cursed forest.

All was still in the Red Forest, the eldritch red fog which followed the dreaded blowout was rapidly flowing away through the trees. Slowly, but surely, the unnatural quietness of a post-blowout dawn began to fill with the comforting sound of gunfire and the reassuring howls of unknown monstrosities.

Cautiously moving through the forest, stumbling over tree roots and things best left unseen, came a group of four fair framed figures. Garbed in plain, rough-looking, but not poorly made, robes and wielding staffs with intricate ruins carved deep into the smooth wood of the shafts. Shambling out of the mists, they were but a minor curiosity for the denizens of the Zone.

“Brothers…why have we come to such a…horrible place?”
>>
File: Epic burn.jpg (58KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
Epic burn.jpg
58KB, 650x650px
There we go guys, first story done.

Should I keep going?

Also if I don't want to hog a whole thread to myself. If any of you want to join in, just jump right in. The more the merrier.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.