[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New D&D Podcast

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: LACAlogo.jpg (1MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
LACAlogo.jpg
1MB, 3000x3000px
Hi /tg/,

I'm one of the hosts of "Legends from A Cramped Apartment- LACA", a new DnD Podcast, and we're looking for advice. We are hoping to develop a community of listeners and we believe better content and post-production will help with that.
If you have the time, you can find us on iTunes, Google Play, and YouTube. We have changed a lot since our pilot run "Initiation Rites", so I recommend listening to "Missing at Sea" for a taste of where we are.

We release new audio every Thursday. Links are in the comments.
>>
iTunes:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/legends-from-a-cramped-apartment-laca/id1246636345?mt=2
>>
>>54269073
>>54269107
This isn't reddit, you stupid shill. Fuck off.
>>
Google Play:
https://play.google.com/music/listen?u=0#/ps/I72nfyhtfhh6tzmiwl3vd7vr5xa
>>
YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtpHXZYwU352QI7VZlNUHHg
Probably the easiest to listen to, because they're cut into 30 minute segments.
>>
>>54269128
If DnD isn't a /tg/ topic then what is?
>>
>>54269275
Yeah, that makes sense, I'm just having a hard time finding out how to start this thing off. I've always found criticisms (sometimes constructive) on 4chan and figured I'd get some ideas.
>>
File: wkCOsbI.gif (216KB, 348x286px) Image search: [Google]
wkCOsbI.gif
216KB, 348x286px
>>54269275
It wouldn't. It would just be the same arguments we've had here for years, packaged and dumbed down for a roastie audience. It'd be worse than Caster vs Martial.
>>
>>54269073
Also, is the

>LA, CA

acronym intentional? If so, you need to die.
>>
>>54269547
Not at all. We're all from Arizona.
>>
>>54269073
Global rule 11 shitheel
>>
>>54269588
I couldn't care less if you subscribe. I'm just looking for advice.
>>
>>54269504
>roastie
opinion discarded
>>
Listening to "Missing At Sea" right now, and the intro can definitely be pared down (especially the musical segment).
The audio on the mics also seriously needs some improvement.
The GM'ing seems a little...'off', and at times it's hard to tell who's who or what the fuck is going on, and the plot railroad is painful.
>"Will"-posting
Ugh, almost as bad as "would"-posting.
The party feels more like a bunch of randomly-assembled people rather than people who are any degree of friends.
The players seem kind of not super engaged.
It's really not gripping me an awful lot.
It sounds like you're in an echo chamber, and maybe could use *some* background music.
This is all stuff I'm getting as I'm listening.
I can't really put my finger on most stuff, but there's a lot of room for improvement.
>>
>>54271507
Thanks a ton. I'm on board for mic improvements, right now we're using a single mic for the whole room. The echo issues were due to horrible background noise that we had to noise reduce.
We're attempting to be more free-form, fun, and relaxed in the future, but it is hard when you know everything you're saying is recorded.
Can I ask what "Will"-posting is?

I think everything you said can be managed and fixed. Thanks for the help!
>>
Hide shill threads
Ignore shill posts
Do not reply to shill posters
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.