[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She was chaotic evil, and you can't prove otherwise.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Qara.jpg (39KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Qara.jpg
39KB, 800x600px
She was chaotic evil, and you can't prove otherwise.
>>
>>54265272
Firefags are dumbasses with mental processes of a 3-years old.

There's literally no reason to use fire magic unless you're a drooling "hurrdurrBURN" lolsorandumb retardo.
>>
>>54265272
Looking back, this game was much worse than it appeared to be
>>
>>54265303
It's really not THAT bad and with a just a couple of mods to things like spell casting which are tiny you can improve that side of the game a lot.

Personally I agree with the OP that right from second zero she's trying to murder her classmates she is 100% chaotic stupid and I relish killing her every single time. Even when I play evil.
>>
>>54265303
I fucking loved it and had great times playing it on my own and coop with a mate.

We couldn't get into the expansion for some reason though, not sure why. I only played a very small amount of the other expansion.

Been years since I've played it though, can't really remember a huge amount of the story. I can remember we had to kill Elanee but I cannot remember what happened, we didn't want to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Rek8buIM5Y

I loved the music, makes me proper nostalgic.
>>
File: 1483180203399.jpg (58KB, 400x550px) Image search: [Google]
1483180203399.jpg
58KB, 400x550px
>>54265303
I actually think it's better than it appeared and it's one of my most favorite rpgs. For me, it and MOTB is the last great crpg before all the crap nowdays and the stupid shit "renaissance" that released games made by people born after Baldur's Gate released.
>>
>>54265303
The game had a fatal flaw - the companion system. Almost all of them were wholly disagreeable and since they were all mandatory, the game just forced them into your party without ever even trying to justify it. I recall a grand total of one companion I actually liked...

... so obviously the game permakilled her half-way through, then forced her murderer into my party with no option to refuse.

At that point, I hit uninstall and never looked back.
>>
>>54265618
Mask of the Betrayer is way better than the OC.

My biggest beefs with this game are the camera and the AoO in a real time game... 3.5 does not translate well without a grid.
>>
>>54267567
My biggest beef is it killed the "My Little MMO Maker" Gameplay of the original game to make a traditional CRPG

nobody played fucking NWN for it's campaigns. They played it for the toolset. People STILL play it for the toolset. When they killed PW's, they killed the game.
>>
>>54267600
This is very true.
>>
Rocks fall, everyone dies.

Shandra Jerro is the only party member that engages with the PC on a level beyond "do you agree with my opinions y/n".
>>
>>54265272
She is chaotic cute and it's your fault you sided with literal faggot and bullied her.
>>
>>54268917
>Psychopathic pyromaniac
>Cute
So wacky and random!!111
>>
>>54268940
ikr????
shes my waifu xd
>>
File: 26-lpnwn2_ch022_024.jpg (66KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
26-lpnwn2_ch022_024.jpg
66KB, 800x600px
Okay, this has literally never happened before to me, or possibly anyone else:

I agree with every single post in the thread, even the ones disagreeing with each other.

I need to go lie down.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.