[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which type of terrain do you associate with giant snake monsters?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Which type of terrain do you associate with giant snake monsters?
>>
Trousers
>>
Swamp/Jungle
>>
>>54264622
For reasons, I want to give them a bonus when on their favored terrain; i just don't know if choose the swamp or the forest (is for a homemade board game)
>>
>>54264587
Crags or jungle ruins, depending on how you play them.
>>
>>54264587
Northern frost steppe and taiga, because that's the dwelling of the accursed Ahriman and the serpent a favoured shape of this enemy of mankind and everything goof in creation.

Remember: Next time you see a snake, snap her neck. It's a soldier of darkness.
>>
>>54264715
Why not both? Eastern tree snake and swampland hissing death could both be distinct types. Slap a couple in the badlands and coastal waters and you're good
>>
My pants
>>
>>54264587
Deserts
>>
>>54264587
Tropical forests and wetlands.
>>
>>54264587
Had an encounter in an elephant graveyard in a jungle. Worked very well. Loot was the ivory from the elephants that the snake was nomming on
>>
>>54264587
The sea
>>
>>54264587
Marshland
>>
>>54264587
desert
>>
>>54264587
tropics

come on dude Quetzalcoat is a giant snake
>>
>>54264587
Everywhere. Giant snakes are native to all environments. All that changes is the type of snek.
>>
>>54264587
A pocket dimension filled with interdimensional flotsam.
>>
File: 100321937649601.jpg (121KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
100321937649601.jpg
121KB, 1920x1080px
>>54264621
fpbp
>>
>>54264587
Amazon river system, see also titanoboa
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.