[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feedback on my homebrew world plz

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

1920-1960- people begin being born with super powers all over the world. Their birth is followed by many countries using these people for military efforts and political gain. What starts as small programs become full fledged super teams from each country. This comes to a head in WW1/WW2. In WW1 Italy, Australia, Japan, and the United kingdom governments are taken over by incredibly strong telepaths who attempt to unite their countries and take over the world. The ensuing war sank new Zealand and destroyed much of western Europe. Afterwards it was deemed unsafe for those with powers to be in any form of government. This led to a shut down of all agencies that relied on supers and returned them to civilian lives. It wasn't long after the dismantling that new Zealand rose from the ocean, rebuilt and populated with only supers. The island hovered its way across the ocean and towards Asia, where they delivered an attack so powerful it wiped out the Fijian islands and half of India. Their demands were simple surrender to the authority of 'Haven' or burn. The world sat back, unsure of what to do when the previous war time heroes stepped up and fought Haven on their behalf. With their combined efforts they destroyed the floating island and buryed it in the ocean. Survivors fled while others were arrested as war criminals.
>>
>>54261227
1960-1990 after the war those with powers stayed active, but not funded or controlled back the government. They formed their own teams or worked solo as heroes fighting back against surving haven members who kept trying to destroy and take over cities, countries, and sometimes the world. The population of earth saw them as heroes and villains, but those titles slowly turned sour. With no government guidance or accountability the heroes efforts that resulted in death and destruction fell to the taxpayers to pay for and they hated it. After a giant man attacked Russian and leveled half of Moscow the Russian government approached the U.N. with a proposal to globally outlaw heroes and that villains be dealt with as terrorist and handled by the U.N. it was agreed upon and heroes were outlawed with a global set of laws and power restrictions on people with powers.
>>
It's an interesting background for the setting, but who are the players? What are they doing? What is the current state of the world?
>>
>>54261239
1995-2010 with the government now handling villains and those with powers under ability restricting laws there was a time of peace. Villains were slowly wiped out until completely gone and people were living nice quite lives. But those with powers felt that they couldn't live and be happy. They wanted to use their powers and under laws couldnt. A few protest groups emerged to try and change laws, but only on Argentina were they changed. The rest of the world stood strongly opposed. 4 months later, at a U.N. meeting the Argentinean delegate stood up and screamed "Omega freedom" and using the power of radiation proceeded to kill as many people as possible. The world was in shock and fear once again. Russia stepped forward in the aftermath and revealed that they had been working on a means to stop the threat of super humans. They revealed to the world a chemical capable of killing only super humans and materials able to restrain and hold even the strongest man. With hesitation the world joined Russia in a joint global security effort. Anyone with powers and using them in public was to be arrested and separated from the population for the safety o the general populace. Argentina did not join and was hit with sanctions and travel banned to and from there. The world was now at peace for everyone.
>>
>>54261254

The game takes place in 2021 where a group of super powered teens are brought together by an immortal to fight villains and show the world their people don't need to be feared and can do more good than harm, but that's where the PC cone in and that insane mix.
>>
>>54261259
There's some kind of commentary about Nietzsche's man and superman there, or maybe just about Russian communism dragging everyone down to the level of the weakest.
>>
Haven in 2021: now a frindge group rely on kidnapping young supers to their cause and trying to establish a home for their people away from the laws of normal humans.

Omegas: a group of super humans who see themselves as better than others and try to to globally break the chains of their people.

The super humans: anyone with powers will mutate into a more gross looking bring the more they use their powers, but those who use their powers rarely will continue to look humans in the long term.
>>
File: 301f4640031cc7024ffb269cb3bf54fd.jpg (180KB, 600x1121px) Image search: [Google]
301f4640031cc7024ffb269cb3bf54fd.jpg
180KB, 600x1121px
>>54261397
So let's say
>pic related
Has super strength and used it everyday for every reason. They'd change into a monster looking creature at the end, but if they only used it rarely they would look normal.
>>
>>54261463
NOW THIS IS HOW IT STARTED, LET ME GIVE YOU A SHOW
ABOUT HOW I WAS COVERED IN BEES FROM MY HEAD TO MY TOE
AND I'D LIKE TO TAKE A MINUTE, DON'T YOU GO NOWHERE PLEASE
I'LL TELL YOU ALL ABOUT HOW I'M FUCKING COVERED IN BEES
IIIIIIN SOVIET RUSSIA, BORN AND RAISED
COVERED IN BEES IS HOW I SPENT MOST OF MY DAYS
CHILLIN' OUT, MAXIN', BEING COVERED IN BEES
AND JUST PLAYING WITH MY HORNETS, SITTING ON MY KNEES
WHEN A COUPLE OF BEE FARMERS STARTED STEALING MY FUN
HAD TO SPRAY THEM DOWN WITH MY TOMMY GUN
I WAS COVERED IN BEES WHEN THE BOSS CAME NEAR AND SAID
"YOU'RE JOINING THE COBRAS, GO SIT BY THE FEAR"
I HOPPED INTO THE WIG AND WAS FEELING A BIT ILL
THERE WAS A DEAD OLD MAN AND AN ASTRONAUT AT THE WHEEL
IF ANYTHING, I COULD SAY THAT THIS SHIT REEKED OF CHEESE
BUT I THOUGHT "NAH, FORGET IT, I'M COVERED IN BEES!"
I - PULLED - UP TO THE BASE ABOUT SEVEN OR EIGHT
I POSED DRAMATICALLY AND I SHOUTED "GRENADE"
I LOOKED AT THE SHAGOHOD, RIGHT HERE AT MY KNEES
AND I BECAME THE PAIN, I'M FUCKING COVERED IN BEES
>>
Is it ok to upload other homebrew worlds for feedback? Don't want to start another thread
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.