[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on a crossover campaign I had in mind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1339614999-live_a_live_asie_679.jpg (46KB, 640x347px) Image search: [Google]
1339614999-live_a_live_asie_679.jpg
46KB, 640x347px
I had an idea for a crossover campaign while playing the game Live A Live. Pretty much in all my current games I would introduce bad guys that are "incarnations" or "avatars" of the real antagonist, with all these bad guys sharing the same alliterative name (In the same fashion that all protagonists in Jojo's bizarre adventure have the alliterative nickname of "Jojo").

The campaign would then end up in a big crossover showdown with my players characters reuniting to confront the Big Bad in an epic battle. Before any gurps fag goes shitposting, Yes I'll use the gurps rules for the final crossover showdown because there's no other way to do this.

Any thoughts about this idea ? The games I'm currently hosting as GM are :

- Vampire The Masquerade
- D&D 5e
- Apocalypse World
- Jojo's Bizarre Adventure The RPG
- Sorcerer
- Deadlands (first edition)
- Lanfeust of Troy
- In Nomine Satanis
- Mournblade (A sorta D20 version of Elric in french only)
- Cthulhu
- Werewolf : The Apocalypse
- Star Wars : Edge of the Empire
- Mage The Ascension
- One homebrew Fate game about superheroes
- One Homebrew Fate game in a Fantasy World mixed with spaghetti western tropes

Well obviously I'm not hosting all these games RIGHT now but I still have some unfinished business and I remember enough of the rules, and even if I don't I can look them up in 10 seconds.
>>
Sounds pretty awesome.
>>
Sounds pretty shitty.
>>
File: 1474249028578.jpg (13KB, 280x272px) Image search: [Google]
1474249028578.jpg
13KB, 280x272px
>>54260794
>Posting a genuinely decent thread that could be rich for discussion.
Not enough bait, better luck next time.
>>
Have you read Spirit Circle? It's sort of along the same lines.
>>
>>54260794
I'd play that.
Will you let your players pick & convert their favorite character from the other campaigns?
>>
Some of those seem like a bitch and a half to convert, though. Why not stick to different flavors of a single generic system?
>>
Last bump.
>>
It seems to me that you're attempting something utterly insane. On the other hand, that's how cool shit gets done, and I'd be interested in it. If you can pull this off, you'll be a superhero. Let's just hope your players retain interest long enough and life doesn't intervene, this will take a while.
>>
File: 1266712967876.png (8KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
1266712967876.png
8KB, 480x320px
>>54260794
Live a Live was so fucking good.

One of the best console rpgs out there.
>>
>>54260794
Im curious to see how this will turn out. It looks like it's going to be a clusterfuck, but it looks like it will be a beautiful clusterfuck,

Also, what system did you use for JoJo?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.