/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drawthread: Jesus Symbolism Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 8

File: 1499373246575.png (927KB, 855x900px) Image search: [Google]
1499373246575.png
927KB, 855x900px
>>>RULES<<<
Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for. When making new requests, quote the OP post. When migrating requests quote the OP post and link to your post in the previous thread.
>If you have a WIP or pending request quote the Anchor Post, and attach the WIP so your Drawfag can find you.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>https://archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

The previous drawthread: >>54200208
>>
File: TrapAnchor.png (207KB, 600x635px) Image search: [Google]
TrapAnchor.png
207KB, 600x635px
Anchor post
>>
>>54260768
Finished version from previous thread, OR >>54211653

Sorry, I was not able to make him much manlier than ... this.
>>
File: 8757345637867.jpg (258KB, 1257x1344px) Image search: [Google]
8757345637867.jpg
258KB, 1257x1344px
>>54260823
Forgot the image ...
>>
File: the grey jedi.jpg (2MB, 2000x1846px) Image search: [Google]
the grey jedi.jpg
2MB, 2000x1846px
Requesting my jedi with a mandelorian-esque helm/mask. He has 2 purple shoto lightsabers that holster on his left hip, and a two-handed grip black lightsaber that holsters on his back.

Trying to go for a tattered Rogue One guerrilla look.
>>
>>54260708
Reposting >>54227443

Requesting a male dark eldar, perhaps an archon. Daydreaming and or fantasizing about being cared for in a femdom relationship with a human woman looking like pic related.

Dark Eldar male is fantasizing about human woman in pic related hugging or holding him like a teddy bear while giving him head pats.

DEldar guy is hugging himself and smiling with eyes closed.

And maybe one or two of his fellow Dank Space Elves looking at him confused with raisedd eyebrows, also implying one of them knows what he's thinking about.
>>
File: THAT-PUNK-Request.png (1MB, 1880x898px) Image search: [Google]
THAT-PUNK-Request.png
1MB, 1880x898px
>>54260708
Requesting the costumed version of my Mutants and Masterminds hero, 'THAT PUNK'

Thanks for your consideration.
>>
File: SevenStars Char.png (392KB, 2172x816px) Image search: [Google]
SevenStars Char.png
392KB, 2172x816px
>>54260708
Requesting a character for an upcoming game
>Takes place on a tropical island
>Character is human modified to be amphibious
>Gray smooth skin (like a dolphin) with white pattern
>Wearing either swimtrunks or light sharkskin leather armor
>Armed with a railgun rifle
>Brown hair, brown eyes
>5ft tall
>>
I'd like to request your interpretation of what an anthopomorphized urban fantasy female gremlin living in New York would be. I know that's kind of against the rules but I'm curious as to how an artist might interpret that.
>>
>>54263702
Oh god it looks so retarded
That fucking bodysuit with those boots
>>
>>54263918
I'm hoping someone with some creative skill can make it look half-decent, but dude's not particularly interested in his appearance.
>>
File: 1496079199229.jpg (442KB, 1283x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1496079199229.jpg
442KB, 1283x2000px
Dropping that anchor for you know you
>>
bump?
>>
Superior thread here.

>>54254991
>>54254991
>>54254991

Leave this one to die.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.