[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Through the powers of the unknown, you feel your mind probed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

>Through the powers of the unknown, you feel your mind probed and proded
>Think of the last character you played to completion
>Were they happy by the time everything was over? Or were they feeling something else?
If they were happy, they are wrenched away from their world and left in our own. If they were anything else, you are put in theirs. No power besides divine intervention or extremely strong magic can undo this. They retain their power in our world, and you can level like a character in theirs.

So, what will happen /tg/?
>>
>>54257546
>and you can level like a character in theirs
well fuck, I shouldn't have played FATAL then
>>
>>54257562
Well, what class would you be then? I hear basket weaver is hot right now.
>>
>>54257546
>They were happy.
Well shit. The last character I played to completion was a NE antisocial drow wizard who by the end of the campaign was basically 40% prosthetics and 30% burn scars. His post-game happiness came from our horrifically evil party instating themselves as kings of a country, after fighting a zombified tarrasque and the lich controlling it to death in the ruins of it's capital.

So, guess it's time to become a loyal henchman.
>>
File: 125ml-Creme-Plus.jpg (62KB, 500x615px) Image search: [Google]
125ml-Creme-Plus.jpg
62KB, 500x615px
>>54258742
Give'em pic related to get on his good side early.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.