[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Make my Next Campaign

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3088.jpg (96KB, 678x530px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3088.jpg
96KB, 678x530px
I'm tapped out of ideas, so here's my plan: reply with a single word. I will take the first 5 anons words and craft my next campaign.
>>
Imperial
>>
Aquatic
>>
Gun
>>
>>54253059
Hyperspace.
>>
Fixers
>>
>>54253059
Exploration
>>
Imperial, aquatic, gun, hyperspace, fixers:
The working class (fixers) of an imperialistic aquatic society plan to rise up and revolt. Their plan is to jump into hyperspace so that their captors may never reach them. They've been testing out ideas and their Hail Mary is shooting everyone out of a gigantic gun/cannon. The players must choose to help the revolution or the imperials.
>>
>>54253141
Don't do this OP this sounds really bad
>>
>Imperial Aquatic Gun Hyperspace Fixers
Replace Imperial for Megacorp and this is basically the plot to Subnautica
>>
>>54253205
Lies, trainers are beautiful.

OP make it super weird, look at strange space movies where weird shit is supposed to be normal, like toilet that lick your butt or aliens comprised of other aliens
>>
>>54253421
Typo, I meant trainwrecks
>>
>>54253073
>>54253081
>>54253088
>>54253093
>>54253097
>Gun runners in the employ of the Tyrant of Atlantis trying to make a not-so-honest living destabilising weak nations by the coast

10/10
>>
>>54253059
>>54253073 >>54253081 >>54253088 >>54253093 >>54253110
The grand Empire created fractal gateway-like devices that can be used to enter the Elsewhere, a strange-dimension filled with materials, life-forms, and energies that are foreign to our universe.

No creature from our universe can enter the Elsewhere, except for being that are immersed in water (for some reason). The PCs are fixers/smugglers: merfolk, crab-men, selkies, and other aquatic beings traversing the elsewhere in heavily-armed, fishtank mechas, conducting extra-universal mining/farming/harvesting/smuggling.

This RPG would be interesting because, instead of being grid based, it would be 4 dimensional. Most play would take place in the 2 dimensions of the grid normally, but 3rd and 4th dimensional space can be observed and traveled too as easy as the other 2 dimensions; posisions in these dimensions would be recorded on paper, rather than represented on the board.
The Elsewhere itself seems to be "aquatic" itself, only with a different fluid instead of water, so regular fins/propellors can be used to travel through the Elsewhere without having to deal with gravity keeping you grounded.

>>54253141
This is a terrible idea.
>>
>>54253566
The bronze age collapse was caused by the ancient Atlanteans selling their high-tech guns to the sea people!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.