[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If dragons were real, this is what they would look like.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 192
Thread images: 41

File: DEYOGxlWsAI7YH_.jpg (129KB, 2048x1500px) Image search: [Google]
DEYOGxlWsAI7YH_.jpg
129KB, 2048x1500px
If dragons were real, this is what they would look like.
>>
File: IMG_0880.jpg (116KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0880.jpg
116KB, 620x387px
>>54250332
I disagree.
>>
If you're talking about realistic real world dragons, then they are already real. This is what they look like.

If you're talking about fantasy dragons, then they might as well keep on bring great big fire-breathing lizards.
>>
File: H10_1_Large.jpg (22KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
H10_1_Large.jpg
22KB, 380x380px
>>54250332
>>
>>
>>54250332
No.
>>
>>54250332

why?
>>
File: dinoson.jpg (2MB, 2529x3214px) Image search: [Google]
dinoson.jpg
2MB, 2529x3214px
>>54250375
>>
>>54250332
Dragons were real, and the retarded Abbos killed them off before the modern Aussie arrived.
>>
>>54256312
>>
>>54250332
are you retarted?
>>
File: fire-skeletons-21512256.jpg (92KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
fire-skeletons-21512256.jpg
92KB, 400x400px
>>54250332
If dragons woudl be real and it saw a skeletons group... then picrelated would happen
>>
>>54256312
You mean the heroic dragonslaying abbos.
>>
>>54250332
Joke's on you, my dragonids are feathered serpents and pseudo-dinosaurs. OP pic is actually one of the things their lineage has degraded into.
>>
>>54256692
They made the mistake of slaying then too soon and not keeping trophies though. They would be known far and wide if they had done it while China was thriving.
>>
File: 20170705005258_360[1].jpg (102KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
20170705005258_360[1].jpg
102KB, 640x480px
>>54250332
>If dragons were real, this is what they would look like.

Dragons were/are real though.
Abo's literally practiced a scorched earth policy to get rid of them as they found they would rather live in a singed wasteland then live in constant fear of Dragons.
As already stated by these Anons:
>>54256312
>>54256351
>>
>>54256312
Then the retarded modern Aussies killed off the Abbos
>>
>>54257142
If I was a hunter-gatherer society living in the outback and there were fucking dragons, I would kill them too.

Is Aboriginal Australia like the -real- fantasy world? literal dragons, magic and murder hobos?
>>
File: saddest anime girl.gif (619KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
saddest anime girl.gif
619KB, 500x280px
>the last dragon was hunted to extinction
>by fucking abbos
>that killed the entire continent in the process
>>
>>54258528
Pretty much all large populations exterminate predators and competition in their environment. Its not like Aboriginal Australians are the only ones...
People are exterminating species as we speak and we should really know better.
>>
>humanity's weakest link wiped out a race of dragons
>>
>>54257142
At first I thought this was /pol/ bait, but nope, liberal wikipedia agrees, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire-stick_farming
unless one of you fucks got there first. Turns out abos were also one of the first migratory waves out of africa. Coincidence?
>>
>>54258441
Aussies have been one of my favorite groups of people for a while now, suddenly I know why
>>
>>54258606
For a bunch of hairless globetrotting monkeys thats probably one of our first achievments. one im slightly disapointed to not be able to see however i doubt they'd have survived much longer. Chances are at one point the oxygen levels would have decreased and so would their size.
>>
>>54258441
The world weeps at its collective loss.
>>
>>54258714
Following up on my wikipedia sesh
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_megafauna
>The cause of the extinction is an active, contentious and factionalised field of research where politics and ideology often takes precedence over scientific evidence
>WIKIPEDIA then proceeds to take the "abos are retarded" side
I mean, I am a left libertarian but I'm a scientist first and if the evidence says abos destroyed their verdant paradise with fire...

Now, back on topic. Wyverns are basically Pterosaurs in every way. But Dragons have six limbs, so what the fuck would they evolve from? Vertebrates have lost limbs over the years but I'm yet to see any evolutionary chains they gained limbs.
>>
>>54258606
Honestly it's pretty hard to survive once your ecosystem has burned in firestorms.
>>
>>54258881
If we had evolved from a different type of fish we would have 6 limbs. It's pretty easy to evolutionally lose limbs, but to gain them naw
>>
>>54258962
Well, sea animals seem to gain or lose limbs at will, so maybe a species of crocodile became fully aquatic, grew two dorsal fins for stability, and then its descendants left the sea, adapting the fins as wings?
>>
>>54258994
You see, no evolution happens instantly and most changes take millions of years.

Going into the sea is such a major change that we see it happen quickly
>>
>>54258590
The difference is that most of us don't literally set fire to our entire landmass for fuckall value. It's no coincidence that the people currently doing this are Brazilians.
>>
>>54259054
>for fuckall value
>This type of farming directly increased the food supply for Aboriginal people by promoting the growth of bush potatoes and other edible ground-level plants.
Seems like they got some value out of it
>>
>>54259053
Most big changes take several hundred thousand to million years under no extreme pressure, true, but can you point to a single land vertebrate with more than 4 limbs (tail not included), while whales and dolphins have evolved dorsal fins without losing all trace of their hind legs, hence, 5 limbs.
Maybe some sort of stegosaurus with the land equivalent of dorsal fins, but I'm yet to see any reason for what is essentially a back-mounted heat sink to flap.
>>
>>54259156
For hunter-gatherers who live hand-to-mouth maybe short-term value could be considered more important, but it ruined the overall climate and made the interior a parched savannah unsuitable for agriculture.
>>
>>54250332
That's kinda cute.
It's actually a wyvern, though.
>>
>>54258714
>>54258881
>>54258528
>>54256351
>>54256312

Australia wasn't even the first time or the WORST incident of this kind of primitive-human-induced-environmental collapse happening.

Because the worst was Easter Island.
Easter Island had a proud, successful, and easy-going population of pacific islanders, whom when landing on Easter Island deemed the land paradise: empty lands to farm, flush with natural resources, thick healthy jungles.. etc.. So they proceeded to expand, multiply, and eventually form clans, noble houses, and small but decent cities as the island became populated.
The people of Easter Island however began to compete for land with one another and being a peaceful culture they staked claims by using resources and man power to carve MASSIVE rock statues of their leaders and nobles out of the soft volcanic rock.
These statues were called "Maoi" and the people would cut down dozens of trees to quarry them, move them, and erect them in the territories they wished to claim- the entire act was meant to represent how powerful and worthy you were of this land to claim it, etc.. You might know where this is going, but eventually the islanders cut down so many trees they managed to 'shave' their entire island of any trees: they effectively turned easter island into a bald, wind-swept, rock and hadn't even realized it at the time as when it happened there were still MORE Maoi head's being quarried.
This is where things went horrible wrong.

Without trees the island couldn't hold onto it's soil and any rains that came would cause massive mudslides; making farming and large cities impossible. Without trees there were no jungles for animals to live in or fruit to grow, so foraging was impossible. Without trees they couldn't even make CANOES so they couldn't fish or even LEAVE. They were STRANDED.
When explorers finally found them, the Easter Island people had devolved into primitive cannibals: living in caves and drinking muddy water.
>>
>>54258485
Yes and they view petrol as magic potions. The Australian government is trying to keep them down.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1yeBmSFkC4
>>
File: hallazgos-cabezas-moais-5[1].jpg (215KB, 1024x1285px) Image search: [Google]
hallazgos-cabezas-moais-5[1].jpg
215KB, 1024x1285px
>>54259303

Epilogue/Bonus: The soil erosion on Easter Island is so bad that the Maoi statues the island is so well known for aren't in fact "just heads", but are actually full-sized statues with bodies, arms, etc.. Some of them even had "hats".

See picture provided- they were originally meant to stand stall and proud and be visible right down to the statues crotch where they'd squat down on the ground and lay claim to the land, etc. Easter Island is in fact covered in the ruins of their cities and constructions, but were either destroyed or burried- leaving, typically, only the heads around.
>>
>>54259347
Well that's going to me stuck in my head for days
>>
File: My opinions on politics.png (142KB, 2000x2177px) Image search: [Google]
My opinions on politics.png
142KB, 2000x2177px
>>54259303
This is like something out of a sci-fi/fantasy novel. Very short term cycle of human greed become human downfall. Makes you think back to that quote "Money cannot be eaten"
I mean, I'm not a paleo diet hippy who just hates the core idea of capitalism, but AnCapistan is literally the worst possible outcome for humanity, I'd take fucking communism over that.
Pic related is my /pol/. Somewhere between gas the jews and give chimpanzees human rights we will find a society that works.
>>
>>54259794
The only reasonable portions on that graph are right/mildly authoritarian and right/libertarian. Everything else is completely retarded for so many reasons. While I agree anarcho-capitalism can't work, I don't think you grasp how critical the loss of property rights has been in damaging the environment. Under libertarian legal theory, private property is nearly sacrosanct, and would actually be harsher on polluters than the current "you're allowed to pollute as long as you only do so much." You polluted a portion of a river that someone owns? You either stop, shut down, or somehow manage to get the agreement of every single owner of every portion of that river to dump garbage in it.
>>
>giving the Abbos shit for killing all the dragons
as cool as they would've been in the modern day, I honestly can't blame them. that would've been scary as fuck to deal with.
>>
>>54259873
But then one person owns the river and can dump whatever they want into it and kill off all the everything
Or one person buys two meters of the river and bans anything from entering his section, blocking off agreements the other river owners made.
Right authoritarian works in any system where a decent chunk of the people are assholes who don't want to get along with society, and can manage them while keeping the rest at least semi-happy and free. Left libertarian works in any society where everyone is happy to get along. The challenge is just subdividing society into chunks small enough that everyone's happy to play by the rules set, letting simple societal pressure do most of the work, allowing hard rules to become more lax, and properly manage people changing their chunk and leaving the system, or multi-chunk businesses, or the like. Essentially an idealized version of the USA or EU (which both currently have a lot of problems coughrefugeescough), where states can be tiny and self-contained, letting people be nearly completely free in each state, while overarching regulation controls the macromanagement of the system.
I mean, I'm also of the opinion that there should be some portion of the sahara just left fallow, empty of government influence, to banish prisoners into, re-instituting exile as a punishment, because exile sounds like it just worked, before somebody owned every scrap of land. I'm an idealist in many ways, but an ideal society should be striven towards IMO.
>>
>>54260107
>But then magically one person owns all the property
>But then one guy decides to be an enormous asshole against his own interests, earning the serious hatred of all his neighbors

While no system is flawless, it's telling that the "examples" of problems with strict property rights are outrageous hypotheticals that would either rapidly correct themselves or in all likelihood never happen.

Decentralization is not left-libertarianism, that's just general libertarianism. I heartily agree, by the way - decentralization is the way to go. Of course, I disagree about overarching governments for the simple reason that those will ALWAYS centralize and screw everything up for everyone. This is what I call the Yankee Problem. The Yankee is not necessarily a New Englander in this context, the Yankee is the eternal busybody. The Yankee cannot be content with governing himself, and simply MUST govern his neighbor as well.

The Yankee desires strict gun control, and so he and his Yankee neighbors ban firearms. All seems to be well. But wait! The Yankee sees that another group has not banned firearms in their community, and this infuriates him. Fortunately, he has the Central Government to turn to! Instead of being content to ban firearms within a community of his fellow Yankees, the Yankee feels compelled to demand that this other community ALSO follow his rules, even though this community was perfectly fine with the Yankee community governing itself differently.

Decentralization and local sovereignty will always be preferable to a "benign" central power, for the simple reason that the Yankee will always exist and insist on foisting his rules on everyone else, absolutely certain of his moral superiority and justification in violating the restrictions on the central government.
>>
>>54259873
>Under libertarian legal theory, private property is nearly sacrosanct, and would actually be harsher on polluters than the current "you're allowed to pollute as long as you only do so much."
That sword cuts both ways, omae. Now you can't build wind turbines too close to anyone's property, because the nose pollution violates the NAP. Same thing goes with Nuclear plants, but due to idiotic paranoia rather than noise pollution.

There are a hell of a lot of things that are obviously the right thing to do, but could never be done under extreme right libertarianism. Not so surprising, seeing as libertarianism is basically Prisoner's Dilema, the political system.
>>
I need more stories of shitty primitive humans
>>
>>54260861
Well, you know how one of the key reasons Native Americans didn't have the kinds of farming the rest of the world did is becaise they didn't have domesticatable animals? Well, when their Siberian ancestors came over to North America, there were tons of horses and camels and other cool animals that could have eventually been domesticated, but those fuckers thought that they were tasty and ate them all.
>>
>>54260861
>>54260949
That's also why they all died of smallpox, by the way. Animal husbandry does wonders for the immune system.
By comparison, African natives had a bunch of animal husbandry. That's why, when the colonials went there, THEY were the ones dying by the droves due to disease.
>>
>>54259303
This is like The Man Who Planted Trees, but in reverse.

By the way, if none of you have read The Man Who Planted Trees, do that. You can also watch it here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTvYh8ar3tc
>>
>>54260861
>I need more stories of shitty primitive humans

Primitive Humans were notoriously lazy, dumb, and uninspired.
They had little respect for their environment or understanding of resource management as they had never gone without as caveman times were flush with resources: the average working day of a caveperson was about 3-6 hours after all.
In some instances: Humans would be so successful that they simply wouldn't leave a territory until they were literally pushed out by their fucking garbage.

Middens are such an example. Middens were/are large refuse heaps composed of thousands, MILLIONS of shells thrown away by cavemen whom lived by the sea. They would literally just collect clams, mussels, oysters, etc.. Cook them up and then toss the shells away- These piles would grow so large, that some still persist today.

See the pic provided.
The soil has been washed away by the tide and has exposed that about 3-5 inches underneath the grass- exists an entire layer of shells discarded by humans.
>>
File: 1444180631972.jpg (53KB, 595x398px) Image search: [Google]
1444180631972.jpg
53KB, 595x398px
>>54259916
>mfw I will never hunt a dragon with my tribe of brother and feast on its flesh.
I suspect the destruction of the giant komodo was less out of necessity and more for glory.
Lots of Aboriginal art and lore suggests they have a good,understanding of what permanent extinction is. X-ray Art in particular is created to ensure that the animals they hunt will continue to exist.
They also engage in the act of strategic brush fires. After centuries of observing/setting them off and noticing which fires burned the worst, they figured out the best time to set fires to ensure that the destruction is reduced.
Check out the Gagudju documentary on YouTube, it has a ton on info on Aboriginal lore (for their tribe at least).
>>
>>54256312
>>54256351
>Humanity EXTERMINATUS'D dragons.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>We did it Bindi! We killed the dragons
>>
>>54262154
>Abbos
>Human
>>
>>54263086
I remember anecdotal studies that they were a H. Erectus Admixture, much like Caucasians with H. Neanderthalensis and Mongoloids with (Denisovans?)...
>>
>>54260861
https://www.weirdasianews.com/2010/02/05/shanghai-wonderbridge-trash-collapses/
>>
>>54261208
This is mostly false. Shell middens are legitimate and are present all over the coastal south, but they aren't necessarily just trash. The shell mounds were oriented in cosmologically important directions, and placed in places in settlements that form the focal point, which would be for ritualistic function, not just trash. Granted, it was all made out of literally their trash. Their trash was really good for building. For instance, the Colusa probably ate about 35% oyster (which they built ceremonial mounds out of), and the Spanish settlers in St Augustine ate 0% coquina (which they built forts out of). It's less like building with pizza crust and more likely making crafts out of pizza boxes. (I say mostly because there are some shell mounds that legitimately have no possible purpose.)
>>
>>54263547
this is really badly formatted but it's 3:41 where I am, forgive me
>>
File: C_qZ1WRUMAEsoY-.jpg (185KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
C_qZ1WRUMAEsoY-.jpg
185KB, 1200x900px
>>54250332
>>
>>54262328
>If they didn't then there totally would've been rulers who used them as mounts during their conquests.
>>
>>54258881

if dragons were crawling out of the brush and eating their children i certainly wouldn't call that a paradise. there were only two options, burn it all down or leave.

man, what a terrifying vision of life.
>>
>>54259191

Sure, but nobody in the history of ever could possibly be expected to say to himself "I may be in constant threat of death because of the things that hide in the woods, and I would eat better if I burnt all this shit down anyway, but I shouldn't because someone might invent agriculture in a few thousand years and want better land."
>>
File: 2 people hearted this.png (281KB, 540x476px) Image search: [Google]
2 people hearted this.png
281KB, 540x476px
>>54260861
http://rare.us/rare-news/crime-and-punishment/florida-man-gets-naked-and-does-some-pretty-crazy-things-in-this-tampa-bay-area-backyard/
>>
>>54259191
which was fine because the abbos weren't farmers you dipshit.
>>
>>54263647
He said humans, not Florida "Men."
>>
>>54263137
That would actually make sense, I wouldn't be surprised at all if it were true, but talking too much about the biodiversity of the human species is a good way to lose your funding. I doubt we'll ever see real studies done.
>>
Imagine if things had gone just a little bit different and Abo's dominated the world on the backs of the literal dragon steeds instead of devolving into petrol huffers.

I mean imagine breeding them for size and ferocity and going against them in wars before guns existed, just ripping enemy soldiers and horses to shreds, hissing all the time.
>>
>>54263675
despite what people might tell you, its incredibly hard to domesticate most animals.
>>
>>54250332
If it doesn't have 6 limbs: 4 legs and 2 wings, it's not a dragon.

Your flying lizard is no dragon.
>>
>>54263701
Well most people I talk to don't bring up the difficulties of animal husbandry but I'm just imagining it like a mongol/horse relationship, though probably through a whole lot more trial and error.

Maybe giant lizards COULD be trained if a good chunk of your society was based around domesticating and using them. It wouldn't be a cake walk but I bet an army of giant armored lizard riding warriors would be a pretty imposing fear tactic.

Instead we got horses, elephants and the odd ostrich for war animals, things could have been way more interesting.
>>
>>54263647
Florida is standing atop the grave of some Old God.
>>
>>54263823
>That time an unidentified giant eye washed up on a beach there.
>>
>>54259794
>t. Radical Centrist
>>
>>54259191
How could they have predicted that?
>>
>>54258441
Sadly not. This is why you don't delegate work to convicts and expect a good job to be done.
>>
>>54263619
> tfw if abos hadn't ever existed, and the Crusades had gone through India, Indonesia and even further south, we might very well have dragon riders today
>>
File: Old Gods.jpg (50KB, 600x398px) Image search: [Google]
Old Gods.jpg
50KB, 600x398px
>>54263857
>Giant eye washed up on a beach
Jesus christ Florida you scary
>>
>>54259873
>The only reasonable portions on that graph are right/mildly authoritarian and right/libertarian. Everything else is completely retarded for so many reasons. While I agree anarcho-capitalism can't work, I don't think you grasp how critical the loss of property rights has been in damaging the environment. Under libertarian legal theory, private property is nearly sacrosanct, and would actually be harsher on polluters than the current "you're allowed to pollute as long as you only do so much." You polluted a portion of a river that someone owns? You either stop, shut down, or somehow manage to get the agreement of every single owner of every portion of that river to dump garbage in it.

God, that is retarded. This is what an Ancap really believes, and the failure of logic is so mind-blowing.

What happens when one gets rich enough to buy the river, kiddo? Assuming every one starts anew with 0 money in a perfect ancap society (this won't happen), it'd take ~2 years for someone to get rich enough to buy the river. That's what happened time and time again in real life when you didn't care about common sense, monopoly laws, or such shit. Some rare people get rich really fast and amass huge capital, most get poorer really fast.

And then everyone is fucked forever when that guy buy the river and decide to drop uranium in it because he is rich enough to buy unpolluted water somewhere else. The poor people who actually need the river? Well, what do you believe will happen?

Privatizing the environment is always a disaster, because private properties are used to make money, and if killing all the animals and plants make more money, that's not your problem. Just look at a fucking history book, you mongoloid.
>>
>>54264150
those are just Kraken eyes.
Old gods don´t exist, especially not in Florida.
>>
>>54264180
How the world has changed.

When I was a wee lad if someone had said it's just a Giant Squid eyeball people would have laughed them out of the building. Giant Squids/Kraken aren't real, it's just sailor stories to impress gullible idiots. Sure there's a pickled tentacle in Manchester museum but that's hardly proof of anything but one freak squid with gigantisms.

And all those eye whiteness accounts down the years? Uneducated pleb men without letter before or after their names and so they were mildly retarded, probably drunk because working class and borderline criminal because lower than middle class.

Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. We live in a new age of wonders/weirdness.
>>
>>54264174
This.

Free market is like the idea of human (democratic) freedom. Both are great ideas, but have to be regulated by laws so they won't turn into complete shitshow very fast. Just like laws which prevent stealing and vandalism aren't considered bad to your freedom, laws which regulate the free market and force money holders to play nice are a must to ensure everything goes smoothly.

Of course you can go too far with those regulations, resulting in a totalitarian society or a centralised market focused on redistribution of goods, but the key to both free and safe citizens and a free prosperous economy is having the right amount of laws on the right subjects, to support the system without breaking it.

In short: many people are shit and need to be forced to play nice.
>>
>>54250332
why though? you're assuming they're dinosaurs, and not an earlier offshoot of synapsid than mammals.

why can't dragon's be monotremes?
>>
File: we just don't know.gif (1002KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
we just don't know.gif
1002KB, 250x251px
>>54263701
The people that say this don't realize how different currently domesticated animals were before generations upon generations of domestication.
>>
>>54263636
>>54263648
>>54264063
Counterpoint, pretty much every society in the world started with "hey these tall leafy things might be useful for building literally every single part of our civilization" Wood is the single most important material in human history. The aboriginals decided to instead burn literally all of it down instead of making anything of worth

The rest of humanity looked at giant deadly creatures like mammoths and tigers and bears and shit and thought "hmm, sure would be nice if I had a long pointy thing to stab it with instead of my bare hands" The aboriginals decided to ruin their ENTIRE CONTINENT because they'd survive in a shitty world rather than just hunt them. That's like responding to a home invasion by shooting literally everything in your house except the burglar in the hopes that he won't survive the house collapsing.
>>
>>54264180
You're not fooling anyone, Shoggoth.

We'll find the secrets of your slumbering masters.
>>
For more extinction fun - if mammoths hadn't gone extinct, climate change wouldn't have been so fast, because mammoths would have kept the methane clouds frozen under the tundras in Siberia and Canada trapped under the grass by stomping all over the place and grazing.

Also, if you want people taming "dragons" you're better off with birds or crocodiles. They're a lot smarter than varans. Hell, the Cuban crocodile is smart enough to recognize its own "name".
>>
>>54264128
>Charlemagne will never ride a white dragon into battle.
>>
>>54259794
I don't think the big issue with 1984 was so much the socioeconomic model or even the fact that it was a surveillance stat. The real scary part was the government's manipulation or even outright denial of the truth and facts in fervor of their propaganda. My opinion is "fake news" and "alternative facts" hit closer to home with 1984's theme, which is something both sides of that socioeconomic divide can be guilty of. It's just a certain some one takes it to whole new levels.
>>
>>54261866
But from when is that? Because Megalania were extinct like 40-50 thousand years ago. Maybe after fucking up the environment the abos learned how to control that.
>>
>>54263619
>>54264128
>>54264599
Not that far fetched since komodo dragons are one of the smartest reptiles, next to crocodiles and tengu. They can note the difference between peole and I'm unsure if they know how to open a door but I have heard about it.

Giant ones would no doubt be at least a bit smarter and with enough training and breeding well...
>>
>>54259165
>I'm yet to see any reason for what is essentially a back-mounted heat sink to flap.
Same reason we shiver.
>>
>>54264686
The book even spells it out. The party just happens to be socialist. But the party doesn't care if it is socialist, socialism is just a tool, not a goal. The party could just as easily had been capitalist or fascist.

The goal of the party is absolute power.
>>
>>54250332
>If OP was real, this is what they would look like.
>>
>>54265229
Kek
>>
>>54256312
They died before Abos could get to them during the late megafauna extinction events that killed almost all megafauna species outside of Africa.
Evidence:
- No kill/hunting sites/overlap with tools, marks of butchering on bones
- Massive and continued climate changes resulting in the Saharan desert
- 'Fire Stick Farming' was not practiced to later by Abos (as a method to deal with the changed, less fertile and more fire prone climate)
>>
Fucking aussies ruining everything again.
>>
File: Spooky.jpg (128KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
Spooky.jpg
128KB, 960x640px
>>54250332
>>
>>54256312
>>54256351
>>54257142

Do you guys not know how deserts work?
>>
>>54258590
>Its not like Aboriginal Australians are the only ones...

But muh racisms
>>
>>54250332
There's a real good pseudo-documentary called "A Dragon's World" (IIRC), which nicely justifies why dragons would look the way they normally look.
>>
>>54263728
Anon the 6-limbed dragon only came about from Christian chimeras.

Prior to that they were only serpents or 4-legged lizards.
>>
>>54266866
Playing /pol/'s advocate here; I can't help but notice that continental Africa had significantly less extinction than the other places on that graph.
>>
>>54260615
Wind turbines suck and there are plenty of land owners that would welcome nuclear plants. And if they don't, you can convince some.
>>
>>54268373
That's because H. Sapiens was native to Africa and the spieces around us evolved with us. We were invasive species elsewhere so we went full retard and none of the other animals knew what to do and got eaten.
>>
File: Main_Avatar.jpg (55KB, 900x810px) Image search: [Google]
Main_Avatar.jpg
55KB, 900x810px
>>54266806
>as warm air rises over equator rises
>>
>>54268712

Direct sunlight all year long, plus convection. This is like middle school level science class. I do not see how out of all the things in that image you decide to go retard on the thing that literally could not work any other way. Oh, wait- you're a flat earther, right? 'There is no equator'.

If that ain't it you are even dumber than the flat earth people.
>>
>>54268867
Friend-o, equator doesn't rise.
>>
>>54268867
nigger, i'm making fun of the incorrect english. relax your over-argumentative tailpipe.
>>
>>54264180
So they at least have standards that are comprehensible.
>>
>>54266866
>>54268548
H. Sapien also spread at a time of massive ecological change, a change which affected the areas closer to the poles more drastically than it affected equatorial Africa. Environmental pressure probably contributed as much/more than early man in terms of big extinctions in Oceania and North America.
>>
>>54269293
>implying you wouldn't just kill mammoths and giant lizards every couple weeks instead of having to hunt/gather every day.

come on now... we all know humans killed the big animals.
>>
>>54257142
What would this thing's metabolism be like? Something like snakes, but far slower? So, it would just fucking gorge itself every two weeks and then sleep until it's hungry again or spawning season?
>>
>>54269293
Every time humans show up, a bunch of animals go extinct...it was the weather. I know this is a long established argument in the literature, but come on. It's like in the 1950s and some kids say South America and Africa look like they fit together, but you tell them 'no, no you mean land bridges'
>>
>>54269293
The weather didn't kill them.

It just made our ancestors' jobs EASIER.
>>
>>54259303
>>54259447

This could have all been prevented if they just murdered each other like Europeans did.
>>
>>54266806
You know what the Dustbowl was yes? How about that one desert in Poland?
It turns out people can over tax an ecosystem and result in catastrophic changes.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desertification

I suggest you read up.
>>
>>54260949
The Aztec, Mayans, and Inca especially seemed to be getting along in agriculture rather well.
>>
>>54264223
Its amazing what we find when we actually give a shit about nature.
>>
>>54270726
Yes, but I didn't say they weren't deficient in that regard. In fact I'd say their methods were ingenious bevause they had to do it with an almost complete lack of husbandry. But the fact remains that if their ancestors hadn't decided to hunt nearly every north american megafauna species out of existence, particularly the ones that could lend themselves to domestication, that agriculture would have been easier and, as >>54260996 states, also possibly been more resistant to the old world diseases that the Europeans bought with them. Or at the very least made the Americas an Africa-tier pain in the ass to colonize.
>>
>>54264128
> implying crusaders would have allowed dragons to live.

They are literally a biblical antagonist. They woulda killed them mufuggas on the quick.
>>
>>54263753
Horses live in herds, which gives human an easy access point for subversion, and horses aren't mega-predators that would consider humans prey.
>>
Now imagine all the other crazy fauna Australia had before the Abbos burned the whole place
>>
>>54269728
>Every time humans show up, a bunch of animals go extinct...it was the weather
Localized climate change.
>>
>>54271669
It's raining men
>>
>>54256312
>fire was used to kill off the last dragons

how ironic
>>
File: chinese-astrology-fire-dragon.gif (98KB, 500x536px) Image search: [Google]
chinese-astrology-fire-dragon.gif
98KB, 500x536px
>>54263728
Is this a dragon?
>>
>>54273663
That's a Lung.
>>
>>54254621
I love this guy's art. Didn't he an hero?
>>
>>54260253
A little hyperbolic, but sure, I'm on board. The counter-argument is, of course, that if humans are ever going to accomplish anything meaningful, you need to have really large groups of people working together toward a common purpose.

A planet of libertarians each living his life according to his own conscience and just going about his business and not bothering anybody else is fine and all. But big picture, it's kind of a circle jerk at the end of the day. Like, "congrats, you lived peacefully for a short while and then died of natural causes and were remembered for fuck-all" multiplied by 7,000,000,000 people. Cool.
>>
>>54273746
For Yu
>>
>>54273828
There is absolutely nothing stopping people from cooperating on big, grand projects. The underlying principle behind libertarian ideas (for the record, I consider myself a classical liberal rather than a "pure" libertarian) is that people are perfectly capable of cooperating -without- the government constantly pointing guns at them. The specific term is "spontaneous order," which refers to the idea that people naturally organize themselves. Common purpose can be provided by the most banal motives, such as the pursuit of profit, as well as the most sublime, such as religion, scientific discovery, cultural pride, or the desire to simply create beauty.

Tl;dr - I agree, finding common cause is important, and people should cooperate. Government orders are a very poor common cause.
>>
>>54264174
You tell me to look at a history book, and plot twist, they back me up, you retard. Your monopolies are either imaginary or STATE-SPONSORED.

>Hurr someone buys the whole river

How you inbreds manage to conclude that everyone along the river would sell their property is beyond me. Have you not noticed that a LOT of people are attached to their property? But this ALWAYS happens. "Hurr, rich person will buy everything and then feudalism," which rests on the insane assumption that even a majority of people would be willing to sell.

>Privatizing the environment is always a disaster, because private properties are used to make money, and if killing all the animals and plants make more money, that's not your problem. Just look at a fucking history book, you mongoloid.

And yet you're incapable of looking around. Governments have always done more damage to the environment than private owners. In fact, most landowners have an incentive to keep their land in good shape. Have you literally never been outside of an urban hellscape? People hunt, fish, and otherwise use their land for recreational or productive purposes that don't involve building parking lots or whatever bogeyman your fevered imagination dreams up.

Consider the worst environmental disasters in history. They were usually the result of a government project or a byproduct of policy. The worst that I can think of is the Aral Sea disaster, caused by the Soviet government. But even on a smaller level, things like the Endangered Species Act are counterproductive - if someone has property that happens to have an endangered species, they're not allowed to use it, which encourages them to proactively kill it before the bureaucrats find out and functionally steal their land, when otherwise they would have let it be.

Here's another one for you: the government decided to stop erosion. With kudzu. THAT didn't have any overwhelmingly negative consequences, right? Central planning, folks.
>>
Would you accept dragons in real life if they were monotremes?
>>
>>54250332
OP, are you one of those people who are still fanny fractured over the revelation that dinosaurs had feathers? It's been over 20 years now, get over it.
>>
File: skeleman on fire.gif (612KB, 470x258px) Image search: [Google]
skeleman on fire.gif
612KB, 470x258px
>>54256433
You bet, fuckboy.
>>
File: Floridan Posters.png (30KB, 500x314px) Image search: [Google]
Floridan Posters.png
30KB, 500x314px
>>54264180
>>
>>54258528
That doesn't strike you as the least bit cool? Think of it in neutral terms, if you will
>primitive shamanistic tribe discovers a lush but dangerous continent inhabited by the last dragons on the planet
>as their people are slaughtered, having no viable way to return from whence they came, they begin to succumb to this great predator, who devours them indiscriminately, its hunger never slaked; the people themselves degenerate and become evil
>until a group of heroes rises from the tribe and harnesses raw fire (in a time when fire was still something of a marvel) to slay the beasts, sacrificing the forests and lush ecosystem that once promised their people prosperity, to rid the world of this evil altogether
>sadly, the heroes' victory was short-lived in the grand scheme of things, as the tribe had fallen too far into their degenerate ways
>however, to this day they set fire to foliage to kill their prey, in memory of the great dragonslayers
pretty fucking neato tbqhwyf
>>
File: 080.jpg (28KB, 550x633px) Image search: [Google]
080.jpg
28KB, 550x633px
>>54250332
But they aren't real, so they can look however we want them to.
>>
>>54259794
>falling for the "ancap is bad" meme AND the "right libertarian is ancap" meme
It's entirely founded on strawmen and extreme, irrational slippery slope arguments.

Ancap is a revolutionary period, not a form of stable government; It is overthrowing a faulty and corrupt government to make room for something new and, hopefully, better (as opposed to anarcho-communism, which is already trying to guide the way the government will develop, namely with the revolutionaries in control by misplaced populist sentiment, as seen for instance in the french, russian and chinese revolutions). Ancap would be the early days of the United States, ironically (given the support America received from France). Not "hey you poor fucks, I pinkie swear I'll give you everything you need without having to work as long as you help me get rid of the people in charge," but "I refuse to rule unless you insist there is nobody better."

Right-libertarian is a mostly unrelated, moderated but almost untaxed (taxes on goods or taxes on income, never both and ideally on goods) "free" market environment where the people are given all practically uncontestable human rights- Security being one of those and education of course being another. That's fairly moderate, of course- Go to any extreme corner and it's madness, no matter which corner it is, but only genuinely clinically insane people and children who eat up their parents' hyperbolic rhetoric actually believe in the extremes (or at least think they do). Thus, for the most part, only strawmen actually dwell there.
>>
>>54263823
As someone who grew up in Florida this is pretty much the one thing I enjoy telling people about living in that terrible swamp.
>political views are generally (though obviously not universally) divided along geological lines, dependent on things like the fertility of the land, difficulty in reaching other nearby communities, etc, over the course of hundreds of years
>north florida and parts of georgia and even alabama are part of the same geographical "nation," of somewhat cosmopolitan but isolationist individuals, who mostly vote democrat (not an inherently sane thing, but a cosmopolitan thing for sure) and behave themselves well
>south florida is almost completely diametrically opposed to north florida in all things- Hard-right republicans who lie and cheat and steal, the worst place in the united states for identity fraud, a neverending daily stream of news flashes about naked men having sex with alligators in pools of their own faeces while actively smoking meth, etc
>fact that doesn't seem to be well-known outside of florida (apart from almost everything you hear about Floridaman, even the shit about it being full of old folks, being a SFL thing): the reason for the state's distinctly phallic shape is actually that ocean currents pushed hundreds of millions of years of marine animal carcasses, bones and shells, into a ridge there, the macabre sediment of vast, cold, dark submarine rivers that, though their courses have often (in the geological timescale) changed, have existed since before the first terrestrial life formed in the warm tropical shallows
>in other words, south florida's defining geological feature that separates it from the rest of the united states is that it is literally the atlantic ocean's great deathmound, compacted fossils that have turned to limestone
>but there's a thing about limestone: it is porous, and water both passes through and corrodes it
>>
>>54276392
>all of florida (even north florida) sits atop the Florida Aquifer, a vast freshwater lake forced into shallow layers wedged between rocks in some places, ideal for wells, and in other places bubbling to the surface as cold clear springs (look up images of wakulla springs; I've often been swimming there. Of special note is the sinkhole the spring actually issues from...)
>in other places, because the water has hollowed the limestone, Florida is just a sort of shell or tube around a great cavern
>every so often, in south and central Florida, a new sinkhole opens up
>if you don't know what this means, look up sinkhole videos- Florida isn't the only place that suffers from these. They are common in rural areas but can be extremely deadly and destructive in urban areas, and at times can very suddenly swallow up houses into the black abyss
>oh yeah, and south Florida's Everglades have never been fully explored on foot and are home to some of the last living "dinosaurs," alligators
So the tl;dr is, yes, people in south Florida are deranged because they live on top of a slumbering Elder God formed from the gestalt being of everything that ever died in the Atlantic and live in constant peril of being swallowed by this deity on a whim, plus we drink spring water filtered through ageless corpses and forced to the surface by the pressure of this god's destructive appetite here.

As a bonus, here's some sinkhole videos of the aquifer reclaiming lakes (you'll note the Orlando, ie south florida, one is significantly more terrifying):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpbczFIKH8I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4unROoA08k
I used to sit between two waterfalls roaring into a ~25 foot deep sinkhole that had recently formed in Lake Jackson when I was a teenager cus I was pretentious and edgy (and also because it was dope as fuck).

>>54264180
How's it hanging, Phnglui'thyll'yghthetep? Still coming the the party Friday, over at Je'nghy's place?
>>
>>54276407
>Orlando
>South Florida
Nigga it's the middle of the fucking state, that is the definition of Central Florida.

Also:
>North Florida
>Mostly Democrat

It's like you haven't even been to this state.

Florida is just weird because we're where the rest of America goes.
>>
>>54270540
>You know what the Dustbowl was yes? How about that one desert in Poland?

Short-lived and localized?
>>
File: meanwhile in florida.jpg (158KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
meanwhile in florida.jpg
158KB, 2048x1536px
>>54275521
>>
>>54266542

So the mega-fauna live through 22 previous Ice Ages and major climactic upheavals, but conveniently choose the time when all those harmless humans showed up to drop dead.

No-one's advanced a hypothesis that explains why megafauna went extinct in Australia and North America exactly when humans arrived that doesn't involve humans doing it. Climactic hypothesis don't explain why megafauna went extinct everywhere in those respective continents, even areas that stayed climatically identical.

Now, it would be wrong to say either peoples were at fault for doing so. They showed up in a new land, found animals that had no fear of humans due to having never encountered them before, and so the humans slaughtered them in great numbers. They're humans, that's what we do. There's food there and mouths to feed; we're not picky. "Living in harmony with nature" is a luxury afforded to people in modern societies; hunter-gatherers don't have that luxury.

Which is why I hate when people today refer to any prehistoric peoples like that. Prehistoric people were people; they're not guardians of nature who lived in harmony with it. They're people. They kill, eat, and fuck. Nothing wrong with that. If they're using every piece of an animal it's because they don't have better alternatives. If they're not depleting a food source it's because the animals are hard to kill. It's not because they respect the Earth Mother.
>>
>>54276464
I just came in, how the fuck did you get from a thread about dragons to a thread about the politics of Central and South Florida?
>>
>>54270726

Yes, because they had soils that could be tilled by hand. The Mid-West has some of the best soil in the world for growing grain, as evidenced by it being America's bread-basket today, but it's tough soil that needs ploughs. You really need draught animals for that.

The other part was that the Mesoamericans had domesticable crops available. American plains indians didn't, and it took a long time for corn to spread north due to a number of factors; spreading crops north/south is much harder and slower than spreading them east/west because of climate, there's deserts in between and there weren't major trade routes. Once corn does show up it leads to an explosion of population along the Mississippi, and then shortly afterwards introduced diseases virtually wiped them all out.
>>
>>54265058

Never would have worked. Just gonna put that out there.
>>
File: florida man.jpg (72KB, 817x769px) Image search: [Google]
florida man.jpg
72KB, 817x769px
>>54280099
>>
>>54271245
Certainly! What English-blooded warrior (or Norman-blooded invader too, I guess)wouldn't want to follow in St.George's footsteps? It probably would have put some of then on the path to sainthood themselves.
>>
>>54274251
Not that Anon, and generally in favor of free market with some limited regulation. Still a lot of "huh?" moments in your post, there. The ideal state would be a small government that exploits the competition inherent in a free market system to create a best state for the least cost. Instead of the current system where it's just gov headbutting with the private sector on everything.

>Your monopolies are either imaginary or STATE-SPONSORED.
Ok, I guess if you totally ignore historical steel, mining, oil and rail industries, and more recently power and telecoms, then sure, there aren't that many.

>How you inbreds manage to conclude that everyone along the river would sell their property.
Even if grandpa doesn't want to sell, eventually he dies and his greedy kids chop up the inheritance and sell it off. Working in construction, I've seen this story play out with my own eyes hundreds of times... and the story is a lot older than me.

>most landowners have an incentive to keep their land in good shape.
Their land, yes. What they don't have is an built-in incentive to protect their neighbor's land. Ever worked on a farm? Even without discussing broader issues like ecology and industrial pollution, on a very local level you have to deal with things like water rights and soil erosion. You're not an island. The things you do affect your neighbors, and vice-versa.

>Consider the worst environmental disasters in history. They were usually the result of a government project or a byproduct of policy.
If you're only looking at single, isolated incidents that's sorta true. Most of them are gov or large industry. But the really big eco problems, like the dustbowl, deforestation, smog, ozone depletion, polluted rivers, etc - that's all a product of incremental irresponsibility by unchecked industry.
>>
>>54273976
>spontaneous order
It's a beautiful idea, but I don't think there's a single example from history of it actually happening on both a large scale and large timeframe. You've got small groups that spontaneously organize for long periods, and large groups for very limited times and goals. But that's drops in the ocean.

Dunno, maybe my faith in humanity is waning.
>>
>>54275883
>Go to any extreme corner and it's madness, no matter which corner it is
Well, that's a given, yeah.

>only strawmen actually dwell there
To be fair, this IS 4chan, where we don't settle for just building a strawman - we also construct him a realistic human face from foam latex, plus a convincing toupe, dress him up in a new suit, and get him a fake driver's license, social security card, and a 9-5 job in lower management. The effect is almost convincing.
>>
>>54276407
Posts like this are why I still come to this site
>>
>>54250332
Dragons are already real.
What do you think Dragons are, what they represent to us humans?

They are the ever present predator our ancient ancestors had to fear, and that primordial image is deeply rooted within us.
Dragon is essentially the ultimate manifestation of the predatory beasts our forefathers had to fear, the predatory cat, venomous serpent, birds of prey, reptilian beasts that lurk in wait, ready to kill us in a moment's notice.
>>
>>54259794
If a group of people is trying to actively undermine and subvert your society, why isn't rooting them out/gassing them a reasonable, defensive response?
>>
File: unexplored ocean.png (271KB, 892x720px) Image search: [Google]
unexplored ocean.png
271KB, 892x720px
>>54264180
>>
>>54264180

fishmen plz
>>
File: Sharovipteryx.jpg (15KB, 576x335px) Image search: [Google]
Sharovipteryx.jpg
15KB, 576x335px
No mate.
This.
>>
File: heradlry.png (120KB, 768x614px) Image search: [Google]
heradlry.png
120KB, 768x614px
>>54263728
the meme that dragons are six limbed come from heraldry, to differentiate it with wyvern which are four limbed dragon
outside of that, anything scary was called a dragon in old myths and legends
>three headed giant snake=dragon
>dog headed lizard that vomit poison=dragon
>giant lizard=dragon
>flying snek=dragon
>tarasque=dragon
>hairy snek=dragon
etc etc
>>
I like this thread, and I don't want it to die yet.
>>
>>54280099
I swear, ONE person says "Floridaman" and the whole thread is derailed with people either shittalking Florida, or people passing around odd Floridamen news articles.
>>
>>54279968
Is... Is it bad that that deer vag is... kinda appealing?
>>
>>54268867
>dumber than the flat earth people
>implying the earth isn't flat
ah, thread full of idiots I see. Moving on.
>>
>>54263137

As a geneticist, there's no basis for this. Aborigines *do* show evidence of admixture with a third hominid (besides Neandertals and Denisovans), but there's not amazingly strong support for that. The genes that would come from admixture if that were true have to do with the dark skin/pale hair traits that some of them share with Melanesians, as well as genes for altitude adaptation (not a big deal in Australia) that they share with people who live in the Himalayas.

What I'm saying is, the Norse bred with Frost Giants, the Melanesians bred with Fire Giants.
>>
>>54289959
This thread used to be good, how did we get to posts like this?
>>
>>54290162
>how did we get to posts like this?
Someone posted a pic (apparently) appealing-looking deer poon.
>>
>>54275473
where from the burning swordboner? army of darkness?
>>
>>54264223
>>54264150
Looks like Swordfish
>>
>>54289959
Calm yourself /k/
>>
>>54290162
Hey man, I'm just saying what we all were thinking. I'm not gonna go out and fuck a deer now or anything.
>>
>>54258528

abos aren't people
>>
>>54289959
>>/k/
>>
File: 1497993359727.png (185KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1497993359727.png
185KB, 1280x1024px
>>54289959
>>
File: saya wut.jpg (215KB, 1136x792px) Image search: [Google]
saya wut.jpg
215KB, 1136x792px
>>54280170
>even parrots
>>
>giant monsters that eat everyone for no reason, how the fuck did the intelligent races even start then? dumb shit right there
>lazy intelligent race design (I can't tell H. Habilis and H. Erectus apart 0/10 hire a new intern)
>lazy implementation of magic (the firefags have no variety and should have killed everyone by now, again, 0/10)
>literally thousands of years of filler between major plot points, come on, something must have happened
>whoops they all died WHY DID YOU EVEN WRITE IN THE MAMMOTH ARC IF THEY'RE JUST GOING TO DIE LIKE BITCHES THEY WERE MY FAVORITE CHARACTER FUCK YOU
Why is real life so poorly written?
>>
>>54261208
>Primitive Humans were notoriously lazy, dumb, and uninspired.
>They had little respect for their environment or understanding of resource management

Sounds a lot like modern day humans.
>>
>>54276407
>The people who live atop an Elder God's carcass and are all stricken with crippling madness vote republican.

Well, I can't imagine anyone believing that Trump is a competent and sane candidate without being mind-controlled by an Elder God who wants to break down civilization so that it will have an easier time harvesting us when it awakens, so I'll buy it.
>>
>>54290946
I mean, more than one state voted Trump, but...
>>
>>54273966
Good one anon, made me chuckle.
>>
>>54263636
>What if we built some kind of fortified settlement?
>What if we made longass spears?
>What if we just tracked the ginormous lizards and destroyed their eggs and young until they are all gone?

That sounds like too much faffing about, lets just burn our country down.

Remember, giant animals are still animals, not D&D or movie monsters. A giant lizard is going to have a meal, then it's just going to zonk out in the shade somewhere and digest. It's not exactly the Xenomorph.
>>
File: 1499274605778.jpg (134KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1499274605778.jpg
134KB, 400x400px
>>54290283
Sure you're not.
>>
>>54250332
So this is the new "if elves were real they'd look like asians" copypasta?
>>
File: salamnader-479060[1].jpg (33KB, 590x405px) Image search: [Google]
salamnader-479060[1].jpg
33KB, 590x405px
>>54250332
If baby dragons were real, this is what they would look like.
>>
>>54292721
It'd be the better copypasta at least. Dragons are far better than elves.
>>
>>54292737
ps
>>
>>54258441
>retarded
>for killing the "people" (they're not human; they're homo habilus) responsible for this:
http://psychohistory.com/books/the-origins-of-war-in-child-abuse/chapter-7-child-abuse-homicide-and-raids-in-tribes/
Kill yourself. You are an unmitigated retard.
>>
>>54259303
You realize that the "log rolling" bullshit was long disproved, right? Like, nearly half a century ago. It didn't happen in Egypt and it didn't happen there.
>>
>>54295336
Bud dye gud boiz dey dindu nuffin!

U a rasis!
>>
>>54266866
reminder that North America coulda had horses but the retarded eskimos ate all their horses on the way there like the dumb faggots they are.
>>
>>54296077
cannuck plz
>>
>>54258881
>abbos killed off the real life dragons, fucktons of cool marsupials, 10ft tall killer birds, massive terrestrial crocs and whole bunch of other cool shit and turned Australia into a deathfilled desert rather than an awesome deathfilled jungle
I fucking hat abbos
Thread posts: 192
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.