[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lets make a Oldcron Dynasty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: OPic.jpg (159KB, 742x929px) Image search: [Google]
OPic.jpg
159KB, 742x929px
Rolled 4 (1d10)

ok lets get rolling.
>>
I'd rather not.
>>
>>54242573
:c
>>
>>54242559
Oldcrons didn't really have dynasties. It's a Newcron thing.
>>
You forgot the table of outcomes

1 A mysterious and silent host of killer robots bent on killing everything and don't die easily
2 A mysterious and silent host of killer robots bent on killing everything and don't die easily
3 A mysterious and silent host of killer robots bent on killing everything and don't die easily
4 A mysterious and silent host of killer robots bent on killing everything and don't die easily
5 A mysterious and silent host of killer robots bent on killing everything and don't die easily
6 A mysterious and silent host of killer robots bent on killing everything and don't die easily
7 A mysterious and silent host of killer robots bent on killing everything and don't die easily
8 A mysterious and silent host of killer robots bent on killing everything and don't die easily
9 A mysterious and silent host of killer robots bent on killing everything and don't die easily
0 A mysterious and silent host of killer robots bent on killing everything and don't die easily

It appears your dynasty is
A mysterious and silent host of killer robots bent on killing everything and don't die easily
Neat!
>>
>>54244190
Hey cool.

Now try a newcron dynasty, op. You know, when things are actually interesting.
>>
>>54244211
If by interesting, you mean shitty Eldar fanfic, then yes.
>>
File: necron05.jpg (75KB, 402x750px) Image search: [Google]
necron05.jpg
75KB, 402x750px
>>54244080
>>54244190
>>54244211
ok i guess i should of been more specific

what I meant was a Oldcron THEMED dynasty, i.e killbots that still have a dynastly but no individuality or since of consciousness or individuality. even the leaders[/spoiler
>>
>>54244577
>should of
>nocaps
Fucking really?
>>
>>54244585
look man i just wanted to make a Dynasty that acts like Oldcrons, is that too much to ask for?
>>
>>54244666
Yes, you Satan.
>>
>>54244666
Why not do the smart thing and completely ignore that Newcrons ever happened and just make some cool looking Oldcrons.
>>
>>54244666
Yes, Newcron lore makes the old crons impossible.

Newcrons are shit, Oldcrons are dead.
>>
File: ok.png (524KB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
ok.png
524KB, 1280x719px
>>54244684
>>54244687
>>54244689
>>
>>54244689
That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die
>>
>>54244711
Newcron here.

Stop that.

I mean, Stop tHaT!!!!!!111!11! XD :^)
>>
>>54244731
Why do people associate Space Tomb Kangz with lolsorandumb? Tomb Kings were the best part about WHFB.
>>
>>54244821
Pay attention.

People associate Newcrons with lolrandumb, not tomb kings.
>>
Dose anyone else like old old crons when their were hinted to be Men of Iron.
>>
>>54244884
Do you also like chewing tobacco and protesting prohibition?
>>
>>54244963
yes
>>
>>54244821
>associate Space Tomb Kangz with lolsorandumb

Because they are exactly that, Space Tomb Kangz. They took the worst parts of Oldcrons and the worst part of Tomb Kings and made Newcrons.
>>
>>54244577
>>54244689
Oldcrons are one possibility of a dynasty on the tables, you can still play them. They're just emotionless loyalists.

But as that is already a fulfilled outcome there isn't anything to roll
>>
File: vFMAHlr.png (281KB, 435x559px) Image search: [Google]
vFMAHlr.png
281KB, 435x559px
I'm I the only one who likes the idea of undead robot lords driven mad by the weight of millennium.
>>
>>54245022
dude there fucking undead mummys and zombie robots in space. who gives a god damn that there based off a anchient culture that no longer fucking exists.
>>
>>54245081
Personally I prefer my Necrons to be more British than Egyptian
>>
>>54245081
*they'er.

i dont know why i'm making so much grammar mistakes lately
>>
>>54245058
I prefer millennia of pure hatred and contempt.

Like Daleks, but less memed
>>
Can we please just make a oldcron themed dynasty already please for the love of Christ
>>
>>54245322
No. Fuck you.
>>
>>54245081
People with good taste who want engaging lore in their factions that doesn't shit all over the previous established lore.
>>
>>54245322
They're called the Boretekh.
They come from planet Snorebekh.
They're killer robots who kill because they're killer robots.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.