[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Galactic Federation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 350
Thread images: 16

File: BROSFORLIFE.png (82KB, 496x425px) Image search: [Google]
BROSFORLIFE.png
82KB, 496x425px
"Smart" sharks edition
>>
File: fuck yeah.jpg (71KB, 450x335px) Image search: [Google]
fuck yeah.jpg
71KB, 450x335px
>>54241133
>Not streetsmart sharks
>>
>>54241133
Ooc i forgot my name right off the bat
>>
>>54241133
The Rumar have gained an intellect greater than a rock? Well Fuck
>>
>>54241246
Ŵ̍̎͛ͪ̚h́o͋̆̈s̆̚e͊̆ͫ̽ͩ ͮ̋̎t͒̀͂ͤ̉h̏̉̍̂͐̽i͐ͨͤ̾̋s ̒͊̔gͦ̋ͯ̋̊ͧuy̐ͤ̃͑̂̾
>>
>>54243938
I have no idea at all Prethoryn. But I'm excited,perhaps he is a new member of the Federation.
Goodnight everyone keep the thread alive
>>
>A screaming mass of voices echoes into the room as a small boy spontaneously manifests out of the darkness.
>"Hiya Federation. How ya doing?"
>>
>>54243938
I am the head of the Ral'tek religious sect
>>
>>54247321
We are the most prestigious religion in the entire Imperium with a member count of a whole 5 raltekians! Isn't this truly great?
>>
>>54247358
I do believe you are most crazy,your religion only counts in 5 members? that's barely a concept for a cult
>>
>>54247400
Well its the highest in the imperium so I am now technically a noble so HAH!
>>
>>54247433
Then carry on Noble,i was simply making a observation of your religious sect compared to those of other species-you really should try to expand your member count
>>
File: IMG_0371.png (123KB, 380x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0371.png
123KB, 380x420px
Greetings gentlemen, who's the zealot?
>>
>>54247794
The leader of his religion,which seems to only count five members
>>
>>54247805
Doesn't seem like very successful religion.
>>
>>54247996
Thats what i thought but he stats that it is the most powerful religion in all Ral'Tek space,and if i look at these records,he is not wrong it is the religion with the highest member count,which is very strange
>>
>>54248035
Perhaps it's a highly caste based religion? In which the five are the upper caste of priests, with the others existing only to toil for them? And thus aren't counted.
>>
>>54248053
Oh no we only have 5 members including me. Most of my fellow Raltekians were to violent and uncultured to ask philosophical intellectual questions such as "where do we come from" "what made us" "why are we here" instead they just around yapping on about "We're getting swarmed by hordes of killer beasts shut up for five seconds about your sky being and hand me that rifle dammit!"
>>
>>54248065
And really militaristic space birds, oh, hello federation. Yes, so far the delegates are resting.
>>
>>54248065
Uh huh. So you act philosophical in a society that isn't even remotely philosophical.
>>
Good morning everyone. Now that I have arrived again should we continue our negotiations? If anyone else would like to attend the peace conference feel free to.
>>
>>54248275
Yes. Us Ploraxians have The Church of Kalgeros, and Grinathi-ism. Most of our population is very secular, however.
>>
>>54248288
Yes. I believe so. Can I copypasta my arguements from the last thread to here?
>>
>>54248307
Ooc feel free too.
>>
>>54248291
Hm, religion beyond ancestor worship is odd for us Yssravannar.
>>
>>54248291
We Noo have a very passive faith if one might call it that. We have faith in the All-Mother and the All-Father, and we thank them for giving us the knowledge on how to use the land and it's many animals.
>>
>>54248676
In the United Empire we allow our citizens quite a lot of latitude on their religion. Most of our citizens still follow the monotheistic and traditional religions of Earth,this is especially true in the Core Worlds. Out in the colonies things can get... quite odd and on more of the far flung worlds indigenous religions have popped up. On the mining planet of Styges for instance,the miners have started growing superstitious about the strange ways the planet seemed to react to their presence. The most famous is known as,"The Dark Trench",and it has doomed every mining expedition they've sent down with the tunnel killing all of the lights no matter the power source and leaving the miners in pitch black darkness. The miners have started worshipping the planets spirit to gain protection from the world's anger and this worship has spread to many other worlds as well. I myself am a humble Protestant so I don't really care for their superstitions.
>>
>>54249568
The faiths of the avians of the Dukedom are extremely varied. We Yssravannar are entrenched in ancestor worship, and we go to their halls once we die.
>>
>>54249568
Oh really, Admiral. I am an agnostic, for that matter. But ploraxia hss taken measure to stop cults from springing up.
>>
>>54248554

Religion in general is pretty weird. A very effective medium for getting your line of thought across, but I've always believed that I will make my paradise in this life, not the next. This way I can share it with everyone, regardless of which group hallucination they believe in.
>>
>>54249568
The church of kalgeros is a polytheistic religion which has a deep warrior spirit. While Ploraxians are materialistic, religions such as that are quite popular. But, we are fiercly secular. Some Ploraxians have converted to Buddhism and Shinto religions, as I have heard. But, prostelyzation and missionary activites are illegal, and most ploraxians have a hatred of corrupt, organized reilgion.
oOC: think basically norse religion except the violence is increased by a thousandfold
>>
>>54249977
That I agree. Us plraxians share he same belief in the sciences, and that faith is petty. Of course, some choose to believe, but its usually animistic religions. We are a very secular people. I personally doubt there is an afterlife.
>>
>>54250011

In our proto-history, religion focused on the three things most relevant to day to day life. The Furnace, the Seed, and the Pollen. I still start every day by stepping outside and turning my leaves to the Furnace, to take a moment to bask in the life giving warmth. Beyond that, religion varied valley to valley, and the merchants of old weren't much for exporting faith when sugar stalk was worth a great deal more.
>>
>>54249977
And, over 87% of our population is irreligious/atheist/agnostic. We believe in the sciences, in fact, I believe there was legislation to give synths equalmrights in progress,but, we do not eish to become synthetic ourselves, however.
>>
>>54250050
Well. Our people started primtive religions, and the church of kalgeros survived the era of turbulence. And I am glad it did, because it is the most liberal. It... its dificult toexplain, but it revolves around a warrior king, and... its very, very brutal... let us just say that.
>>
>>54249977
We Yssravannar believe that after death we join our ancestors in the Hall of Eternity. We live for the names we were given, and for those who senpai before us.
>>
File: IMG_0579.jpg (36KB, 415x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0579.jpg
36KB, 415x350px
>>54250105
ooc i must have but senpai instead of came, huh, spooky
>>
>>54250105
Yes. I am aware of your religious traditions. Anyways, I must say, the First Bank of Yssravanar is a great bsnk. I transfered my wealth to there after the economic crisis. I'd like to be a permenant member, and, oh. Here is a gift. Its an antique sword from a set which belonged to my ancestor.
>>
>>54250146
Agh. Well, where are the delegates? They should be in the Noo assembly right now.
>>
>>54250065

A consciousness is a consciousness, be it made of meat or metal. Know all too well why you should give your synthetic citizens full rights. An enlightening experience. I now know what true hunger feels like because of it.

The sciences are our faith, because they seek to find the solution to the question, not justify their question with solutions.
>>
>>54250183
Inkito is that you? And I am waiting for Carter or Director Markon before we resume negotiations.
>>
>>54250215
Yes, I mean the public has great faith in the scientific method. Also, I have been ordered by thr Ploraxian government to broker several trade, arms, and research treaties/deals/ageeements. So, do you wish to proceed?
>>
>>54250238
Yes its me. Okay, and, Lt. commander Beally is doing fine
OOC what was beallys reaction to it. Did you like the surprise?
>>
>>54250238
And, not to mention, but... now Synths have equal rights in Ploraxia! Our synthetic brothers and sisters will enjoy full equal rights! But it does not apply to droids or robots.
>>
>>54250310

Indeed. A mind is meant to decide its own course in life. A machine built to perform a single task with just enough awareness to its surroundings to not get crushed by a rolling rock, is not an awareness.

I wouldn't expect citizens rights to be given to a canine companion, no matter how "Smart" it seemed.
>>
>>54250215
How far have your sciences come since we last spoke Silver Frond? I know your machine warriors and your weapons are quite mighty but I hope you have made discoveries in other fields as well.
>>54250261
Why would she not be? And we've had the cell she's in blessed and reinforced as well so nothing will get in or out till the trial.
>>
>>54250172
It's a fine blade indeed. Before I became lord of my House and Estate, I was a forger of weapons. My two brothers were killed, pushing me into the succession, but I never forgot my trade.
>>
>>54250354
That I agree. So, you ahould see both parties. They are very radical, and ridiculous. Especially the latter one. The scarier one is the former party. Shutting off sll contact? That usually ends in disaster
>>
>>54250370
Yes... I have also kept robotic guards there to make sure no weird Psionic stuff goes down. So... I have heard about earth religions. There is a growing Buddhist community in Ploraxia, although many are quite disgusted at the monotheistic religions and their strocities. Also, what is your reaction to the ever growing mixed species community. Most are human-Asurian couples.
>>
>>54250370

Things are going in ascension. We've recouped nearly all our material losses in the last conflict, and some reverse engineering of the metallurgy has given a new spin on some designs.

Hard to be ashamed as a scavenger when it is improving your citizens day to day life. Nothing truly monumental has happened in the terms of technological advances, sadly. What has been of interest has been consumed by similar fields, integrating what we've uncovered into pre-existing fields.

We've finally got our seed arks landed on Quartz and Opal at least. The first generation of settlers are being raised right now. Been hard to keep eager settlers from landing. The Arks shall be given their birthright, THEN the rest of us can come along and play. An accidental downside of organic friendly FTL, it seems.
>>
>>54250491
Yes. Also, the federation ringworld is close to completion, and it can be settled in one year. I eish to commission about 12 colony ships to settle all of it. We will move there and abandon Serenity, Serenity will be turned into a museum.
>>
>>54250521

We are always taking commissions. There any specific requests you have for the amenities? Fully salvageable superstructure, to turn it into building materials on ring? Decorative foundation layers, perfect for crash landing nose first into the planet, and claim it's a capital building? Here, I'll send you a data sheet with our various makes and models. Custom orders are always accepted, although construction time and exact fulfillment of desired results may vary, depending on clarity of request and plausibility of construction. We can't break the laws of physics to give you a hot tub in every room. The water cycling system would be obscene.
>>
>>54250636
Thats... what we are completing, friend. We could use your help. We plan on making it a new city of the future, and something which will show the magnificence of the federation, and why one should not leave. Also, another thing: did you hear about what happened to commander beally?
>>
>>54244923
ASMODEUS, what are you doing here! You should be on Serenity. This... isn't really meant for you. You should go back.
>>
Ooc will be busy once again. Sorry all.
>>
I heard there was an attempt at confirming the locations of various empires throughout the Galaxy. Is the data stored anywhere?
>>
>>54251129

No. I've been attending to matters at home. Seeing to the construction of an entire new Root generation has been taxing on my time.
>>
>>54248676
W͐̀̈́ê ͭ̎ͭs̓ͧ̒̑͛̊̓u̚pp̈̿ͤ͆ͩós͆̊̾e̔̉̾ͭ͐ͣ̋ ͨ̄ͣ̊͌ŏ̄̌̀̉͊urͫ̃ ͤͧ̀ͧ͑bê̒ͣͣ͐l͗̾iͤͧ̈efͮ̄ ̚iͤͫ͂n͊͆̈̓̍̈́ aͦ̋ ͦ̓̉o̍̔̄ͭͯ̚v̈͐e͗͛ͤ̓r͐́͌mͭi̓ͧͯ̿̇n̽ͧd̓ whͭͭ͑ͨ͛̿͛ȍ̉̄ͣ̂̾ m̌̀͐ͮ͛ͩ͋a̍ͭͧ̽͌̌ͫd̉ͨ͆e̊̾ͫ̆̒͊͗ ͣ͋̊ͭ͊̇̂u͆sͭ̔ ̎̉̄̈́̄̔ảͬ͗l̒ͬͨ̈͂lͤ͊̎ ́̾̉b̾̉̓͗͌u̿̍̽̚t͊̌̑ͨ͆͗̚ ͤ̽͑̀͗̇̀tͧheͪ ͒̽͛un͂i̔̀ͦͨ̚t͑ͨ͌̿̒s͌ͨ͊̌̓̉̌ ͭ̿in̍ͧ͛ͬ̀͛ ̈́ͩ͐̐̂̂pͪͫ̊͛̍̀ͩa͗̊r̊͛̂ͣͩtͦ̋̇̃̚icű͋lȧ͐̊̉̿r͆̒ͩ͑͋̓ ̌͛̊ͬ̑̎͋is̽͒͗͗̓̓̓ ͮ̔ͤaͣͨͪ̚ ̔r͒ėl̐ͦ́ͭȋgͯi͛̃ͯo͋ͤͦ̐ͦ̚̚n͗̔
>>
>>54251222
Oh well.
>>54251229
What? Who is this!?
>>
>>54251238
Hmm... that I understand.
>>
>>54251412
>>54251459
> tag
>>
>>54251515
Yes. Did you hear what happened to Lt. Commander Beally?
>>
>>54251532
Her arrest you mean? she did get arrested correct? i was told she was
>>
>>54251664
Yes. She did, she's going to trial after this peace conference. It was a sad war, that was.
>>
>>54251697
I am attending this trial,i am speaking on her behalf
ooc
who are you? you have no tag
>>
>>54251697

Can't say I am surprised.
>>
File: IMG_0481.png (98KB, 290x318px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0481.png
98KB, 290x318px
>A strange smell enters the room, a intoxicating scent. A tall avian enters, his clothes a riot of obnoxious colours and wearing a beautifully intricate gas mask
Ah Temu, what brings you here?
>>
>>54251908
Whats a Temu? another aven sub race?
>>
>>54251908
I was instructed to bring you medication.
>The mask emits multi-coloured smoke from two side vents
>>
>>54251908
>>54251985

No offense, but you look and smell like a Xinpollen parlor. Just needs a bit more tie dye and I'd swear I was back in college.
>>
>>54251950
I am of the Qui, biologists by nature, but forever condemned to be called 'sadistic monsters'

>>54252001
>The voice behind the mask caws a little
It's Idre Vapor, it's a focusing drug. All Qui need it to retain attention on their profession and excel in it.
>>
>>54252031
And why is that Temu of the Qui?my race suffers a similar fate as barbarians but i strive to change that
>>
File: images[1].jpg (7KB, 190x265px) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
7KB, 190x265px
>>54249977
>>54250011
>"Just going to let you guys know from now that afterlives 100% exist. They are pretty fun places too, all in all. Of course they are also pretty wacky, being realms where most physical laws are not present at all."
>>
>>54252031

Hmm... Could I purchase a few samples, to see if it is compatible with my species physiology? I'm sure it'd find a heady demand in the research and education sectors.

>>54252100

Well, that might be so, but I still like the idea of leaving a better place for the living to enjoy when my consciousness dies.
>>
>>54252063
>The mask emits another gust of smoke
We Qui have a, attention issue. We tend to fiddle and experiment with things, be it battle, torture or science, but we lose interest very quick. These gas narcotics help us to focus on certain tasks, and enhance our performance in that field.
>>
>>54252181
So your short attention span is why your kind are considered sadistic beings
>>
>>54252174
We have found through our studies that he gas complies with most species physiology, bar some who died in the most horrific and entertaining manner possible. We have never tested any of your race, so we don't know what to expect.
>>
>>54252181
>>54252228
Ah, yes. I have heard about you. Another thing is that... could you be on standby. We need a medic, and you are the man for it. I recieved a threat of something... deadly about to happen. I will reward you handsomely if you do.
>>
>>54252261
Sorry. Forgot name i have heard about your species. There was a case where a Qui. Rutally murdered more than a hundred people. One of the worst serial killers in Ploraxian history
>>
>>54252213
Well, I'd say it's more our habit for experimentation for the sake of experimentation on living creatures, and to discover the limit of their pain threshold.
>>
>>54241133
Sorry for being a noob, but I'm really curious who the people in the image are. Is one a dumb shark and the other a mushroom with some weird tentacles for an arm?
>>
File: images[1].jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
6KB, 275x183px
>>54252174
>The boy smiles a bit
>"Oh, that's perfectly fine. Making life better for others even when you inevitably expire is a great goal to strive towards. That doesn't mean one should discount the existence of life after death entirely, however."
>>
>>54252290
Ha your kind should sit down sometime with carter and astral,and me to be far far away from the horrible things bound to happen
>>
>>54252261
Curious, considers we only gained sentience some 150 years ago, thanks to Dukedom intervention.
>>
>>54252321
Ooc i am the Dumb shark,who is learning to read.
and the mushroom is Ovaa,a mushroom farmer man
>>
>>54252321
They are two different species. The noo and the rumar. The noo are basically space... scandinavia and are helping the Rumar not become space pirate shark-niggers (no offense rumar guy) and make them better. If you care to join make your race, then.
>>
>>54252333
We developed weapons specifically designed to maim and horrify our enemies, if you'd like to see.
>>
>>54252349
No. It was very recent, about ~3 ish years ago.
>>
>>54252426
Oh, wonderful. Did he gas them? Use the glass poison? Which was it?
>>
>>54252407
Hmm... we may be interested in an arms deal, well, for the "mellower" weapons, let me put it.
>>
>>54252407
My race has enough tech now that our intelligence has been restored,you would be amazed to what is under the sands and oceans
>>
>>54252452
Wonderful... er.... one of my friends died during that. Its okay, I will let it slide. Its in the past. He mainly burned his vixtims with a heavy plasma gun, blew em to bits, stabbed, and in the waning days, took them hostage and burned them with glass acid, and carved them to the bones. He ate one of the prisoners. He was sentenced to death, and shot by firing squad
>>
>>54252459
We make no mellow weapons, because they are far too boring.

>>54252460
You'd be amazed at what we can do with Teldraic glass. Speaking of which, do you have any?
>>
>>54252228

I assure you, we have no shortage of citizens so jaded they simply seek a greater high, regardless of the side effects. Does wonders for medicinal experimentation.

>>54252327
Figure the ticket to entry is just being a good sentient and helping others. I've studied a lot of religious texts over the years. That always seems to be the defining feature when you cut through the zealotry.
>>
>>54252533
Fine. I want a stockpile of as much biological weapons, ships, and i want to order your guns. We will test them. Total price is 12,000,000,000 SFC
>>
>>54252533
I have no knowledge of this glass,we have a dark blue glass that emits a horrid smell when melted.Could that be the glass
>>
>>54252529
How unfortunate.

>>54252555
Wonderful. It's good to see people who can appreciate a proper high.

>>54252559
Excellent. More waves of horrific chemical destruction across the galaxy, simply beautiful.
>>
>>54252567
Yes that's the one, it's a core ingredient to our infamous Glass Poison.
>>
>>54252621
Yes. His name was Ium Demu, or IED as his companions called him, as his personality was rather violent. He was bullied a lot during his education.
>>
>>54252662
Must have been put into the soldier caste when he was younger, when he should have been in the Haemonculi caste.
>>
>>54252621
Yes. We aren't going to use it as much, its more of... leverage, if you know what I mean. We allow for full movement across the federation, you should come and visit my world, well... moon, Gruorlo. Its a wonderful place, so much forest, its beautiful. But. Its very poor in minerals. Its mostly tourism/agriculture/finances that fund its economy. You should come visit. And I say the same to any of my federation friends
>>
>>54252657
Well we can sell you some, what is your currency?
or we could just trade for it
>>
>>54252701
Castes? We did nt know about a caste system. I met his sibling, she is very sorry for what happened. She said that they were of the Haemonculi caste, but they gave freedom for him to go his own path. I hink that there was a shortage of that drug, what do you call it? I do not know. He joined the local defense regiment on his planet.
>>
>>54252728
And he later was honorably discharged after the horde war due to various psychological issues, and his vsliant service record.
>>
>>54252702
How disappointing.

>>54252707
We use gold currencies like the rest of the Dukedom.

>>54252728
These people are not Qui, no Qui would ever be unhappy with being a haemonculi, or by causing such horror.
>>
>>54252621

A good mind altering experience can lead to some very enlightened choices. I eventually bought a planet due to a xinpollen induced moment of "What if, like... Robots were people?"

Luckily I had someone sober there to remember it for me. Always need to have that token adult supervising the stumbling horde of drugged out saplings.
>>
>>54252779
Well. It was more of face value, honestly, because she would be further ostracized by saying I like what my big brother did it was amazing hahahahahah. She was just doing a rational decision. Again, they let him choose what he wanted to be. He was a medic, by the way, in the army.
>>
>>54252779
No really, i would like you to come to the moon where I live on. It is so good. Especially the food, the local cuisine is very spicy.
>>
>>54252795
Well these gases will help one focus on a certain task, and enhance ones performance at that task.

>>54252821
Still, no Qui would ever do such a thing. Maybe they are some offshoot of us, a disgusting and impure offshoot.
>>
>>54252779
But I am curious, what is your homeworld like?
>>
>>54252906
Oh wait... I remember! He did want to go, but was conscripted by the planetary defense army. Given a gun, a medkit, and told to go help the injured. Besides, I have his records, he was going to be a Haemonculus, just... unfortunate circumstances, that is all
>>
>>54252908
Dense forests, full of natural narcotic substances.

>>54252932
Ooc the Qui live pretty much exclusively in Dukedom space, and the practice of being a Haemonculi is pretty much illegal everywhere.
>>
>>54252932
You see, that world was afflicted by the horde. They recruited any possibke, young, person to fight. He was someone who could shoot a gun, and most importantly, heal.
>>
>>54252976
OOC: sorry mate, he was studying in dukedom space, and planned to move back there. They probably moved there to... provide services for the planets Aui population. It has the highest population outside of the dukedom. Anyways, sorry if this fucks up the lore. Only except the plsnrt became a haemonculi legal zone, although services could only be performed on Qui citizens, and purely medical services to the general population.
>>
>>54252976
Sounds like an ideal place to start a hippy commune. Anyways, care to visit my world, and I will visit yours after this is over.
>>
>>54253016
ooc I came up with them because they were actually a species in a stellaris came i uplifted, then i worked that they were sadistic bioengineers who just torment and torture things, plus they live in a caste system so education is limited.

>>54253043
I'm very busy as of late, with the many injured after the last war. As for visiting Harmon, I don't recommend it. Getting in is hard enough, but your chances of going missing and ending up on some haemonculis table are very high.
>>
>>54252976

What is your stance on drug tourism? While I do love a new biosphere to explore, I also like a new chance to get doped out of my mind and go stumbling through the woods to get mystical advice from a talking rock. Ah, good times....
>>
>>54253101
I imagine that. Is the charwcter okay sempu?
>>
>>54252795
Oưr trip ͘wa͘s t̸er͞rif̕y̷in͜g̨
>>
>>54253118
Oh any can come, it's just that wandering around on Harmon high is very dangerous.

>>54253142
it's cool to have some failed haemonculi who turned to serial killer, and fled to plaxorian space to flee the shame of failure.
>>
>>54253197
Basically he moved with his family there when he was almost an adult, and later fought the horde because the ploraxians conscripted him ,shir goes down, he turns insane, and kills a lot of people.
>>
>>54253226
Sounds a good way of pulling it, the failure of his career manifested with it and caused him to manifest it on others.
>>
>>54253277
Excellent. Not to mention he also may have had emotionsl trauma from being in the war.
>>
>>54253299
And a no longer constant supply of the focusing gas drove him further into madness.
>>
>>54253322
Oh god, what have we created.
Back to rp
So, care to visit to my home?
>>
>>54252407
T̽ͣͫ̍ͭo̊̔̂̒ͭ̚rͨ̉ͧt̾̽̽ur̓ͫeͯ̑ͯ͒ͭͧ ́̆͒see͑ͮ͆ͧͧm͒s̿͆ͯͭ̉ ̈́l̉i̍̚k̊̒̎eͪ̽̊ͦ aͫ͌̆̇ ͪ͌̇t̉ͮ̓̓͂er͛rï͛ͫ͆͌̾b͋͒l̓̂̐ͮ̑͐̒ȳ ̓ͤȋ̆ͭ͗̇nͪͨ͂̔̌e͒̓̆ͧf̈͑f͑͐͋̀ͣ̌͒ḯͨ̇̐ciͫ̎͐ë́͊͊ͪ̃ň̂̓̊́̏tͧ́ͬ̎̉ ͭ͛wͨ̂͌ͣa̐ͩͬ̍̌ÿ́ͤ ͭ͋̇̎̐o̊f̓ͪ̀ ͣgͭ̐̔eͬͪ̓̈́́̊̑t̐̔t̔̓̓̐īng̓͌ ̈́͒iͭ͂ͦͬ̊n̐ͦ͆ͨ̐̃̚fͦ̒ǒ̋̿ͣ̃̉rͯ̇͐mͯ̾ȧ̍̏͋tͪ͒͐̀̇i̋̈o̓ͤn̐ͤͪ ͌͑ͩ̋͑͋ͣfͫ̒͗͑̒͒̚rͤ̈́͌ô͋m ̔͌uͣ̒ñc͋͗ö́͒́ͭ̋o͋pͭ̎̃e̓ͦ͗ͫ̔̃̚r͌ͩ́̌͛͛a̒ͩͧͯ̍t͊ȋ̒ͯvͫ̑̍ͩͪͮͩe̓̈̉̿ ͪ͌b̾ͬͨͭ̚e̾̾i͋̎̍n̽ͧͩͬ̎g͆̓̓s̆̐̔̎ͮ ͧ͛
>>
>>54253197

I bring my own designated adult with me when I trip petals. Not much will bother a gigantic roaming beast of metal and glass with a gibbering thing riding its head. A good method of getting new specimens as well. Anything ballsy enough to try and snag me is well worth studying.

>>54253178
Well, that's one of the fun side of trips. I haven't had a bad trip in years, even if everything turns into a Court themed horror film. It's all just misfires of the mind. Might as well enjoy something that would put any horror film to shame.
>>
>>54253335
>>54253322
Moon ,of course. The gravity is quite lower, so diving is really fun, the aquamarine oceans, its brilliant.
>>
>Be Beatris unit 645
>Be within Lord Crull's holding cell on Redeption of Ancients the K.U.L.L Dreadnaught
>Be day 654
>No one is coming
>No one came
>To be honest the only thing keeping you in this cell is a tight promise to some good friends.
>But the isolation, the lack of even basic neceesaties.
>They don't een have cable.
And Lord Crull won't stop monloging about how the galaxy is full of misguided slime.

>Seriously his rants and raves about how Inkito and his Federation elk are the reason this galaxy is the way it is.
>"If I were incharge those self-centred noo wouldn't be able to think about argiculture."
>I roll my eyes, hopefully this time into the back of my head.
>"Wakey wakey!"
>The shit master is here himself.
"And what do I owe this,pleasure?"
>He does a little jig into the cell, his impressive armor scraping the roof with it's myrad trophys.
>"You're gonna tell me where that book is,yah hear, or I'll have to get Tearsluper here to bathe in your blood, alien."
>I stare the maniac into the flaming red pits of his helmit.
"You will never find the book of creation, worm, for not even we know where it is fool!"
>"The Court is here for a reason, and you are too!"
>"They may think they can protect it, but we shall succede, and you're gonna help us."
"As fucking if!"
>"And heres how."
>>
>>54253381
>A sharply dressed man walks into the room, holding a massive piece of machinery.
>"This is the L37f and it's gonna make you into a bad, bad person."
"Too late!"
>I shout at the grinning man and lord Crull who has taken off the helmit exposing his scarred features.
>"Sindri, if you don't get on with it."
>"search this fool's mind and lets get on with it."
>The suave and dapper man known as ,Sindri, steps infront of you.
>"Now, look into my eye's, don't fight it."
>The swirling orbs, those pearlesncet eyes shone with a baleful light.
"Yeah Sorceror, you've kidnapped the wrong servent of the God Emperor you pisionic bastard."
>"It'll take more than words to resisit the power of Dominion."
"Yeah it'll take!"
>Are you ready for it?
"COURAGE AND HONOR!"
>>
>There was no seals, nothing, and now with this you had enough proof to show to the Federation, the Dominion of man is working with K.U.L.L
>You slam you talon into the man, but before it impacts he disapears in a puff of fiery smoke.
>"You dare!"
>Crull swings his massive blade, aiming to cut you in half
>"Blood for the blood god! skulls for the skull throne!"
>He barely misses your neck but he cleaves through most of your tendrils.
>You leap out the way of a follow up smash.
>"Stand still!"
>He (somehow) revs his blade, the sound igniting a primal fear in your neurons.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"
>You scream bloody murder at him before leaping at his helmited face
>Tearing through the tough ceramic armor as a hot knife through butter.
>"Argh! Get off!"
>He throws his blade to the ground and claws at your back, attempting to rip you off his face.
>In your blind panic you manage to get a talon stuck inbetween his visior
>He collases backwards with you still clinging and tearing at his corpse.
"AHHHHH!!!"
>You run out of now bloody cell.
>Be Crull
>You've just been mauled by a small child.
>Luckily the helmit caved your life once again
>But she managed to trigger the armor lock mechnism.
>It needs to be unlocked externally.
>Aka someone needs to find you.
>And Sindri simply let her excape too.
>Sindri
"SSSSINNDRRIIIII"
>>
>>54253381
What the hell! KULL is based in Ploraxia, not some dreadnought. And besides, kull works for ploraxia. They would not dare revolt.
>>
>>54253335
If I can get time from my work I shall visit.

>>54253357
It's not for information, just entertainment.

>>54253376
Just be sure to read my instruction book on the various narcotics available.
>>
>>54253478
And... Ploraxiwn Agri-Corp wishes to establish a foothold on your world, thry believe they can sell the narcotics to federation worlds, and to sell/buy/plant crops.
>>
>>54253478

Now this is how you can tell a professional drug peddler. They give you a sodding user manual.
>>
>>54253478
O͛̂͐hͩͯͣ ͗̊w̏ͬ͒̔e̓͗ͫ ̆̔wͩͧ̈́̈́̏̓ë́̇̆ͫ͗̋ͦrͩͤͬeͫ͆̐ͭ̆̿ ̓͆g̽ȏͩ͐̓̃in͒̓̐̃ǧ̃̓̊ ̾ͪ̐́t̄͊̔o͒ͮ̍ ̐ͭ̓ͣͬ̉a͋ͮ̃̉sͨͨk̈́̇̓ ͣw͌̓͊ͬ̓̂hyͫͪͦͫ̎ ̌ỳ̐o͑̊uͮ̌̇̏̐ ͐ͪ̄d̂̍̔̃ͬiͩ̾͒ͭ́d̿̔̈̓ńͦͭ̽ͨ̚'̓͛ͪ͗̂t͊̒ ̒j͋̌ͭͧus̿̓̆t͗ͦͤ̒͛ͬ r̽ͤ̔̊ipͮ͐̒ tͬ͊heͪ̍ ͣ̔̓͑ïͪn̎͂f̈̔ͩͮ̿͊̽o̐̇ͣͣ̑rͪ̓̌̉͑mͪ̇̈́̊a͐͒ͯ̏͐t̊̃͑ͭ̎̚īͭ̆o̍ͨ̌̈́n͑͛̈́͐̑̆ ̍̄ouͭ̂̐̈́t͑ͪ̓̇̑̚ ̽̈́ͨoͪ̔̄̒̑f͋ͪ̈́ͪ ͩ̆ͣͬ̚t̋̃̾͂͗h̐̀ͪ̈͊̍̚eͬ̌̐̆͗̆ ͤͪͬ̐s̎͛ͮ͑ͫ̇͋û̌̂b̾̓ͮ̏̚j̍ͧ̍͆́̌͗e͒ͭ̾͑̀ͦc̓ͣ̍͊̀tͤͮͭ̆̿͛ͪsͦ ͗̐̈́͗mͧ͒̾̾i͌̌͂nͮͧ̀̊̂d
>>
>>54253381
Ooc are you lt. beally.
>>
Evening Federal Representatives how are things?
>>
>>54253491
You are consulting the wrong person for it, you must talk with the Prince Haemonculi.

>>54253512
Narcotics are very important in our society, and all haemonculi keep a manual with them.

>>54253525
Of course, we only extract biological information from victims.
>>
>>54253574
> who else would do such obnoxious meta spam
>>
>>54253574
>>54253584
Beally was the one who wrote it,i just posted it like he asked
>>
>>54252555
>The boy shrugs at that.
>"Eh. Being a good person throughout one's life is the -primary- means of getting accepted into an afterlife, but it isn't the only way. You just have to do some massive good deed in your life before you fade away, ad any number of afterlives would be willing to accept you. It's more a matter of how pure one's soul is and how much one will strive to do the right thing, despite adversity."
>>
>>54253608
> why?
>>
>>54253620
he asked me to
>>
>>54253642
But why. This is really, really meta. I could refine it, but still, it is too meta and edgy
>>
>>54253642
> but it's just one giant 40k meme reference and doesn't fit the setting at all
>>
>>54253667
It was a favor,if you don't like it just talk to him
>>
>>54253642
And KULL isnt even in a dreadnought. It has a buisling i nPloraxia, and most of their ships are small corvette or smaller ships with closkin devices, with maybe a squad of operatives. At most a company.
>>
>>54253681
I understand. Its okay. You were just being nice, we will save our critisism
>>
>>54253681
> It doesn't fit as flavor! Is just textbook bealy lolrandumb meta meme spam and we are all pretty sick of it
>>
>>54253720
>>54253681
> I'm sorry for snapping at you I'm just really sick of bealy's "humor"
>>
>>54253720
I have to agree with you, but i will stay neutral. Anywho, its doesn't fit the lore. It is meta. And it is probably directed at me over the whole arrest thing.
>>
>>54253681
We are sorry about being rude or anything, it was unintentional. We just are fed up. That is all
>>
>>54253720
i did not even read the thing i was just askd,sorry if it is that bad
>>
>>54253783
i understand look let me talk to him,it was my mistake for helping him
>>
>>54253784
We aren't being angry at you, its okay. We are tired off all this meta spam. I can help him write the next piece, and make it better, if possible.
>>
>>54253751
Anyway, back to rp.
>>
>>54253784
> I admit I don't like her whole concept but is really particularly the meta 40k stuff that sticks in my craw
But it's not your fault your great sorry for jumping on you I'm just cranky today
>>
>>54253888
And a great sorry from me as well. The andronians at least were wuite funny, hwoever.
>>
>>54253854
We ͟h͟av̧e l̢efţ ͞ea͝r͞t̢h an̢d̢ áre ǹow ͢ ̡p̀lann̢ing͞ on ͠vi͢s͞iting th͟e ̛p̷l̕o̡rax̢i͘a̧n͡ ͟h͡ome ̨p͘l̀ace
͞Ẃh͜e͜r̷e͢ s̵h̛oul̸d̢ ͠w̕e͜ ̢g͢o ͠fìr͠st?̡
>>
>>54253807
>>54253888
Look i have spoken to him about this stuff,hopefully he takes the hint
and no he asks how he can fix the beally shit
>>
>>54253935
> you are a good friend
>>
>>54253927
Ooh, I suggest heading to Ploraxia itself, very nice. koter is a must, basically it is almost like the Mediterranean in earth. Another place would be Orsterp. And also maybe my home moon, Gruorlo. Hikeros is pretty nixe, if you visit the right areas. And, there is the lush tropical paradise of Luro IX
>>
>>54253935
Making her feel like a normal person, someone with skill but not too much skill.
>>
>>54253973
How would you say to fixing the Beally shit
>>
>>54254018
Koter, ahh. Very nice, aquamarine wwter, the fresh smell of nature, the sun, open air markets, the lush forests, not to mention the breweries.
>>
>>54254018
p̵l͜͞͞o͟r͜a̴̸͠xi̧͟a̢͘͡ ͜͜i͟ţ͢͞ į͡ś̡͢!͝
> good night everyone
Also Tag?
>>
>>54254074
Yes, have you tried a Hozunberry spirit, very strong, but eorth it. And the ancient cities and stone brick roads
>>
>>54254045
Scale back or mention less relative power level
Less meta
More consistency in motives
Less silly at least most of the time
Don't know not a writer really
>>
>>54254146
am i "talking" with them as we speak,hopefully i am not wasting my time
>>
Wrrrrrrrrrbl!
>>
>>54254294
Hello,it seems you do not have a translator
>>54254146
we fought and he left after i exploded i hope he gets the idea
>>
>>54254018
What is the Mediterranean like then,i have not been to earth in many years
>>
I have returned my fine Ambassadors. And what has happened to Carter and Director Markon? I hope it is nothing bad.
>>
>>54258868
I'm still here just making some calls to other Federation members during the conference break.
Carter stepped out for a bit not sure when he'll be back.
>>
Hivemind bump
>>
LET GO

BUMP BUMP BUMP STAYING ALIVE STAYING ALIVE BUMP BUMP BUMP AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP
>>
File: IMG_2434.jpg (48KB, 935x554px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2434.jpg
48KB, 935x554px
Greetings Ambassadors, how are you all doing?
>>
>>54263877
Pretty good Ovaa I have just awakened from a long nap how are you? And it turns out staff meetings are one of the best sleep aids on the market.
>>
>>54265962
>>54263877
I am doing fine, fellow ambassadors. I wonder when negotiations will resume. And also when we can keep Beally in trial
>>
>>54266189
Ohhh Inkito I think your name tag seems to be malfunctioning again. What have you discovered for the trial?
>>
>>54266617
Oh it is nothing. Currently, we have interviewed everyone on the planet, and they have something to incriminate Beally. She has been escaping for the past five years. And it is time she is brought to justice. Another thing is she also tried to assault your guards with Psionics.
>>
>>54266642
Is she psionic? I thought that was only some of the Andronian race.
Went to the ocean today but sadly didn't see any Rumar
>>
>>54268748
When will the negotiations start back up Karl
OOC Carter isn't going to be on for another day or two.
>>
>>54268841
Ooc: Shit didn't know. Only been on mobile so couldn't read the Discord. But we can start soon is there anyone else in the thread?
>>
>>54268275
did you throw in fresh meat,we love fresh meat
>>
>>54268994
Ooc i am though i don't think my race is involved with the negotiations
>>
>>54266642
Has beally been put to trial yet Inkito? i wish to be at the trial
>>
Well negotiations are soon to begin I regret the absence of Ambassador Carter but life and galactic negotiations will stop for nothing. Would anyone like to take his place?
>>
>>54270225
May i ask what these negotiations are for? i heard they were at the Noo homeworld
>>
>>54270255
Its related to political strife within the United Empire between its major political parties.
>>
>>54270255
We are trying to negotiate a peace between two of the main Imperial political factions who have lately been at each others throats. The Conservators and Radicalists are ideologically opposed to each other and their views are closely linked to the UE's future. That and they have quite large military stockpiles as well. That is why we hope this peace conference will succeed because otherwise it'll be civil war.
>>
File: Shark 1.jpg (88KB, 600x788px) Image search: [Google]
Shark 1.jpg
88KB, 600x788px
>>54241133
The lack of sharks in this thread is sickening
>>
File: Rukaar3.png (312KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Rukaar3.png
312KB, 1024x768px
>>54270364
If you need another ambassador to attend perhaps i could come,with my intelligence restored i could make an impact
>>54270404
dude you do realize my guy is a fucking shark god
>>
File: Shark 2.jpg (127KB, 728x960px) Image search: [Google]
Shark 2.jpg
127KB, 728x960px
>>54270404
>>
What's going on today?
>>
>>54270597
Ah hello Taxla,the humans are at each others throats because one thinks differently than the other,so Politics
>>
>>54270619
Are they he imperial humans or the religious humans?
>>
>>54270445
It would be a honor Rukaar.
>>54270341
>The representatives walk in again. Each surrounded by a heavily armed entourage as they sit down at the table.
The man from the Conservators speaks again
"You say that the Federation is a force for good for the UE correct?"
>He laughs
"Well with this economic strife covering the galaxy and affecting all the stellar nations the UE has been hit hard. Many workers have lost their jobs and the people are angry and starving. How could your Federation solve this? Because this occurred due to the adoption of Federation currency and is another mark against it."
>>
>>54270648
Then i shall arrive,is it starting soon.I am not far off i shall arrive in 10 minutes
>>
>>54270707
Ooc just started. Dialog is from the Conservator Representative.
I have rerouted the audio to you Rukaar and am establishing a link for you to speak back till you arrive.
>>
>>54270747
I am listening
>>
>>54270648
OOC Rukaar and I don't have any info on the federal economy so arguing for federal support might need to get put on hold until someone whos familiar with it gets back on.
>>
>>54270840
>The Admiral fixes the Vox link
Anything to say to that Lord Rukaar?
>>
>>54270870
>>54270840
Ooc not looking for anything super complicated or in depth just give him a rebuttal till maybe Inkito or someone returns.
>>
>>54270880
Not at the moment,i do apologize but i have little knowledge of the economic crisis that the UE is suffering.Though i can offer Economic relief and the offering of jobs on my empire's worlds that border the UE,they could be gifted to the UE then you could create jobs there
>>
>>54270932
>The Representative seems to nod
"Can you guarantee their safety? The galaxy has brought much death to the people of the Empire especially with the Imperial Navy spread thin defending foreign worlds."
>His mood grows grim as he says this
>>
>>54270648
Massive invasions such as the hordes will cause disruptions in any economy as the ravage trade routes, destroy infrastructure,, displace people from their worlds, and create a large amount of uncertainty. And as Lord Rukaar has stated>>54270932 he can offer aid in rebuilding as can the Dominion being part of the Federation means there will be allies who can help you rebuild in times like these.
>>
>>54271000
My personal navy would patrol the world's at your word,my armies would stand at your call, I do understand your struggles,my kind simply smacked rocks together for years as our homes were raped for their resources,and no on helped.But your UE has my offer of help.i would give you the worlds and the defenses they would need.I could even fund your empire to help get them out of this crisis
>>
>>54271018
>>54271058
>The Representative sits down looking thoughtful and the woman from the Radicalists stands and speaks
"Would you protect us even from dogs like him and his damn navy?"
>She glares at him
"I know these meetings are often full of diplomatic sugar coating but these words must be said. The human species spread out throughout the galaxy should not be ruled from only one section of it. My people and the Colonies would like to have our own self determination unless you can see a better way of course. But we shall not be shackled to the inner worlds who only exist to take what is ours."
>She smiles bitterly
>>
>>54271171
I do not undertsand this term "sugar coating" but I command one of the most powerful empires to ever exist,none would enslave your people ever again,through lies or through combat.You can rule yourselves,i seek to have your UE together once again,i seek to appease both parties so that one day your race can see glory again like mine has.I seek to give you a chance at redemption and unifaction.
>>
>>54271171
>>54270648
>>54271000
T̄ͩỏ̿̃ͧ ̓̀̓ͮ̏͌i̿̑n̈̂v͋o͛͛͑̉͊kͧͭ́̂̚e̍̒̎ͨ̌̚ uͦ͂͑̀nͣiͣ͑ͪ̈́̑ͪͬt̂ ̄ͩ̏̍̇ͤ͑ő̋̈̄̆̊n͐ͨ͋e͌̐͌s ̃̃s̈̽̃̈́̂̚tͣ̉ͩ̂͛iͬͧͪm̆̔ͭ̍͛͌ul̃̔̍ͮ̉͗͋üs͒̔͗ ͆̈͆ͪ͋ͫh̾͆ͩ̎ͮͩ̚a͐ͬ̿̚sͨ̇͐ ̈́ͬaͭͮ͑p̿͌̎͆ͭ͆p̏a͛͒͛ren͗́̾̉̊̚t̐͂ͬ̍͑̑̄l̇ͬ͋̍ͤy͊ͪ êͬ̓̆n̈̓͆́d͒ͩ̽͋ͦëd́́̂́̍̔ͯ ̊̐̇ͩ̓̍̆tͮ͒̄h̑͋͗̓e̿̃͊̀̍͛ r͗ͣe͌ͪͪcͭͨ͌̓ͨeͨ̽̿́̌ssͮiͦͮo͛̑̚n͐ ̓̔ͮ͆͛sͧͤ̐o̎̏̓ ͪt͌ͤ̏ͤ̏͐̉h͌ͬ͊͋͆aͤͨ̌t̆̀ͮͧ̐ͫ'̀ͦs͊͂̌ͪ ͌ͭͧ̄̓́ͣȯͮͤ͑ͧn̾̓eͮͫ̒ͨ ͬͪ̽͐a̍͋̃̋ͨ̊͋r̈́ͤ̾͗̏ͪǧͦ͆ͧͪum̋͆é̓ͯ̆ͦ͌ňt̔ͦͩ̓ ͦ̃̎ͦ̏d͊̑̏o͌̔̿ͣ̄wn͋̾̋̓ͩ
̋̐ͫ̾No̐̑͗wͤ͗ͯͦ̐̍̉ ͬ̈́ͬ͆thͩ̑e̾̎n ̄̾̆ͤͯwhͨyͭ̉̎̉ ̐̊̈̚w͆ͭͩ̒ou͐͌̌̂͛lͮͦ̄̆̌ď̑̆͂̀́̚ y̾ͣ̃ͪ̍ͫou ̓̈́̊͛̆nͬ̐͌ͩ̔̑e̐̄͂̿̃͋̚e̎͐ͦ̃ͣd d̏̋ͭeͮ̉fen͌̏͌̒̓͐ͩs̊̀͐̈ͭ̉͐eͭ̇ͩ ͑̂̎̑̎ͤ̽f̉ͪŕ̿̊ͧo͆̃̀̀m ͣͯ̈̊ŷouͨͭ̔ͤ̄r̉̆ͩ̉͋ͤ ͂̐͌̒̍̒o͋̑̈́wn̄͛͂͊ ̒ͯ̌f́ͬ̎̔l̑eͪe͂̊̔̃ͧͨͬtͬ̔?ͣ̆͋̏͐ ͂ͧ̈̆͛A̎͋̋̽̈́n̈dͬ ͒̐͌wͪ̌̓͑h̀ͫ͋͆aͧ͐ͨ̔̉tͭͩ͒ ͬ́̏͊ͫḯ̓͒̎̊s͑̀̈̍ ́͋̊ͧͧͬŝe̋l̉̃ͬ̈f̓̇ ̿d̊e̐͛͊̀ẗ́́̿e̓̄̃͒ͯr̂ͤm̿̇̚i͆̚nͯ̓̈ͯͤ̂aͬ̈́͊t̆͛i̇̃͊o̿̃nͤ̐
>>
>>54271273
>>54271340
>She smiles at this but from the rest of the room there are cries of anger
"I'm glad you can support our cause Lord Rukaar. One day all of the colonies will be free to choose their destinies without interference from the Empire"
>The other man speaks
"That bitch should be shot for those treasonous remarks. And the crisis has been stopped but the effects of it are still visible and we can't be sure that it won't happen again. But a crisis like the colonies choosing to leave the UE would shatter our industry and leave many smaller worlds thrown to the wolves and cannot occur."
>>
>>54271502
Then how would you solve it Sir?
>He strides into the room,staring down the aggressor
>>
>>54271171
Before I continue I'd also like to present an argument from Ambassador Carter who was called away to handle some urgent matters.
>Markon brings up the documents on his wrist comp.
OOC just hang on a minute carters writing it up now.
>>
>>54271502
A̓͂̿̈͑r͌̐ͦe̒ͯ ȳͬ̀̀ͪͣ̂o̐͛̌̑͑͑u͑̌͂ ͊͑n͛ȏͪͫ́͗t͂̉̑͛ ͗̍̏o͂ͬ̊͋̚n͊̌̏ͫ̑ͤͭe͑̓̀ ̓̍̇ͪͬpͤë͂̇̏̀ȍͤ̔̀̐pl͛ͮe͐ͭ̄?̊ͧ͂̓͗ͦ ̃̍Wͦh̓ͦ̓ͭ̍̈́yͬ̓̈̓̾̋͋ ͆̐w̓̈́o͑ͭu̍ͮ̐̊̂̄lͫͦͨͪ̚d̉̃͌͗ͯͯͬ ̈̔̒͊̍̾̌y̆ͤͯͪͯo̍̓ͯ̂̓̍u̾̐̿̿̌ͤ͛ ͌̍d̒̔̏̔ͮi̾ͧ̾̏̈̊v̓͋ͦ̑i͐d͛̌ͩ̐͛̑eͭ̆͋?ͫͪ̾̉̚ ̓ͤ͋ͧ̎Sͬ̓ͩ̌t̂r̿̽̑͊ê̋̓n̓ͨͦ̈́͋ͫg̽t̂̓ͮͭ̚h͛ͧͯ̃͌͛ ͒ͦ͑c̍o͛̃͑ḿe̓̍̓̒s̑ ͩ͋͒͗̒̾̍fͭ͒rͦͩͯoͪm̄̊͛ u͆̑͌̋̌̎ͬnͬi̒̄̓ͫ͊̎t̔́yͦ̐̑͐̓͒,ͩͩ̃ͨ̋ ̌̊̏͌͐̚ẘ͆ͮͣͦͨhͧ̔̌͆ͩ͌y̔̇ͫ́̾̓͒ ̎̐͑̀wͤouͯͯͪ̋͑͌ͩľͧͨ̌̚d̒̏ ̓̏̒ͫ͆we͛̐ā̌̈́̓͑̈́ͭk͂̈͋nͪ̃̑͗̍e̿͗̐̾s͋̓̄͂s̃͆̊̐ͦ ͮ̓͊̽̚ḃe̿ͫͤ̐ͤͧ ̀d̓̈e͛́̑ͬsͨ̀̋͆̌ï̇̽ͤͤrè̋̃ͦ̄dͪ̐͊̓̐̂
Is̎̿ͫ͒̋ ͛̑̉͛tͣh̽ͪ̚is̚ ̔͒̆̂͌whͭ͒̌a͂̔͐̔͐͂t̀̈ͣ ͬͤs͑̑̿̀ȅlͬfͪ̌ͯ̋̒ ͯͤ̊͂͂d̂͆̒̏ͯ͋ë́ͣ̓̿̇̌͊t͊ͣȅr͑́m͛͌i̿͊ͫ̚ń͌̑ͯ̈́̓ǎ͒̄͑̋tͤ̏ͬ̌io̿͐̂ͯ́̊̽ṅ̍̿̈̚ ̏m͋̋ͣ́́eͬͩ̃̂͂͐̉a̽ͯ̚nͯ̐s̏̏̓ͩͦ͐̏?͛̑ ͛̓̚̚D͒iͫ̐͐̉̍v̚i͋̄siͤ͛̔ͬ͆̚ȏn ͪͨ̎̆ä́͗̾̌́̆͊nd̋̾͌͛́͊ͫ ̏ͩ͋̾̈́ẃͬ̏̓eͧa͐ͬͤͫkn̿̔ͭ̚eͭ̇̎͋ͣ͗̇s̾͋̇̍s̐̈̂ͫ̓̓ͤ?͋̿̍ ̔ͫ̃ͯ͐ͬ̌W͋e̿̂̀͂ ̿d̋̓ͮ̆͗͌oͫ ̔̂̽́n̈́ͧ͑̚oͬt͒̑ ̎͂̈́̄̃ͭs͌̋e͆̏ͪ̾̓͋ͤeͦͭ͊̂ ͨtͬ͊ͭͣh́͑̐̈́e͑ͤ̇͑ͨͭ̍ ̀͑̈́aͧ̃͌ͭ̀p̊ͩp͌ͧ̽͒̊e̾ȧͪ͐lͯ̾
>>
Alright heres the message. Just keep in mind Carter has eh.....colorful way of wording things.
>The message begins to play and Markon takes a drink from his Flaks in preparation for the political shit storm about to be unleashed.

"You are all fucking retarded,fracturing the UE would be the equivalent of politically raping it because then you won't be able to do jack shit together,and being a secular sack of shit is also a dumbfuck move because then you won't have trade or anything and will be jumped by the nearest collective enemy force.Karl is the smart one of you,listen to him.If you all keep yapping on like fucking retards I will help Karl kill you all and take forceful control with the Emperor.

Rukaar,please make sure none of them attack.If one pulls out a gun,beat them to death and eat them.
Karl,let them let you speak,and keep in mind that they are both extremist fucks.
Markon,keep the peace and use your diplomatic skills to calm everyone down after my message.

As for my opinion on the issue,I do not care much,but Karl wants you two to work together,so work together.Just make sure ethics no longer applies to research."
message ends
>>
>>54271664
H́͒͒̍͂͊ë́ͨͤ͒͆͂͂ͬy̒̒̍̎ͫ̾̈̉̇!̋ ̓̃ͨͫͯN͛̿o͌̇̓t̀ͨ̎́̓ͤ̎ ͑̓͛ͨ̍̋̍öͬͮͤͦ̌͐ͨn̂̍ͧ͊̇ͩ͑ͪl̆ͮ͆ͪ͑yͪͧͦ̎̽̀̚ ͐̽̑͐̉ͤ̈́ȃͮͪ̐ŕ̂e̿͑ͨ͗ ͣ̃̏̊͐̚wͧ̽ͮ̉e̊ͬ̌ͪͪ̉̑͂ ͤ͒̐͛h͐͒eͦ̌̿̓ͬ̌̈́͂r̒͑ͫ͆e̋ͧͧ ͬ̃̓ͣwͭ̐͛̿î̋̓̌ͫ̆tͦ̈́͐h̃ ͑͊̽̇ẽͭs̓̈̀ͦcͨ͐̽̓ŏͫ̄̃r̿̑̓͐̓ẗ́̏͊ ͒̃̎̓ͧbͨ͑̊͑ǘ̆t̍͐̊ ̽͆ͤ̃èv̍ͩ͒̋e͑͛͗͂͒̾ͨ̉n̎ͪ ́̎̀͊t̏̓ͦ̓̑̀̽̔ḧ́̏̽̈̍ͦ̂͗iͩͦͭ̐̂̀ͩrͧͮ͐͗́͌͐̍t̋͐͂ͣ̚e͊̊̚eͮ̃ͪͬ̄̂n̎̓̈́̇̔ ͮ͛̌̑ͣc͛̂ͧ̐͌̿̄o͋͌ͬ̊̉͗͊̈́ȗ͗ͯͧ̾l͑̾͒ͪd͌ ͩ̋ͫ̔hͪ͊a͗ͤ͊v͛ͯ̍̈ͭͤė͑̂̈́̐ ̒b̉ͤ͆̚eͣ̋̈́̾ͧèͣn̾̂ ̎̚mͯ̀̑ͣ͑o̎̊͐ͬ̔̏̐r̂e͌ͣͦ ͭ͊̈́̉dͨ̊̈́͛͛ͫ͊ͣi̐̒̾p͌͒̑lͮ̉͊̃̽̈oͧͨ̋̓͌ͨ̑m͛a͋͑͋́ͪ͂́͛̚t̓̑̊̔͐̎i̾ͨ̋̄̉̉͆cͭ͂ͬ ͩͦ̓͌ͨ̽t̎͛͒͐̇̿h͗͂͛̽͗̾eͮ̀͌̚r̄ͯe͂͋ͤͨ̔ͯͤ̋
>>
>>54271664
Well,at least my job is simple
>he looks around to see if anyone has pulled put a gun or another weapon
>>
>>54271502
Hello, inkito here. I am a member of the Imperial Ploraxian Realms, and I wish to speak here. Now, to our b bald, female friend here, and our very conservative friends here. Do you realize how easily we could destroy the ue if you split
>>
>>54272099
Yes, you know, we have over 2000 biological flesh virus missiles, each equipprd iwht an FtL drive. We can launch them towards your outer colonies, and destroy them all within a week. And we can collapse your entire state in nearly one month. Now, imagine what one colony could afre against one of us. And yes, I know of your questions of oppression. There are species which we conquered, but currently they hold one of the highest living standards in the entire federation. Another thing, the crisis was caused by unregulated loans, not the SFC
>>
>>54271563
>The man speaks
"By consolidating our forces and solving the UE's problem's first"
>The Admiral speaks as well
In light of Ambassador Carter's words i believe the right course of action is to combine both strategies and stop being so damn extreme. The UE needs to be strong and United two things that both factions want. Independence and rights can wait first we should make sure we all live to enjoy it.
Ooc that should be negotiations for now. I will return shortly.
>>
> goodnight everyone please I can't post a ton while in Europe so responding to what I can would be appreciated
>>
>>54272163
Inkito why would you threaten the UE? War would only unite the Empire against you and only till the war is over
>>
>>54272163
And you would do that why,the UE would unite and attack you.then my warriors would be hired to attack you,which then the Ral'tek would attack you.not very smart
>>
Why is the UE having a civil war?
>>
>>54274331
Politics
>>
>>54274270
>>54274105
I think Inkito was merely making a point that divided and/or isolated the people of the United Empire would easily fall prey to the uncivilized foes that could decide to march on them. The Dominion knows this quite well with our position on the borders of civilized space. If not for the Federation we would have fallen long ago.
>>54274331
OOC no civil war yet but there is major political tension.
>>
>>54274370
Well even if he was just making a point the divide would not be bad for the Rumar,we would have many more jobs
>>
>>54274370
>>54274398
I think today's meeting was quite successful. Aside from the blatant calls for rebellion and war of course. Hopefully they will learn to like each other for the good of all of our people. And Rukaar with your people having new intelligence why would you only be mercenaries?
>>
>>54274604
Well our intelligence is not new,it is our original form.And the mercenary life would still be common for us,we are warriors and most of us have been mercenaries our whole life.Why change?luckly now we can have teachers,doctors,engineers,the works.
As for me,i don't think im changing laddy,i like fighting to much
>>
>>54274654
Well don't you want more Rukaar? You could be more to your people than just a warrior you could be a great statesmen who brings your empire to heights never seen before. But on another front I'd like to ask the Director if his government would be interested in a pact of alliance or trade we could form between our two peoples.
>>
>>54274722
A statesman?
my empire spands three entire galaxies,plus this bit in this one,we have enough heights Karl.Unless you want us taking over everything in this universe too
>>
>>54274722
The option to trade with the Dominion is always on the table.
>>
>>54274744
With three galaxies worth of worlds do you really think all of your people are living in glory? Sure your people are mighty conquerors and warriors but even you must know that uncountable amounts of worlds must be destitute and left behind to rot and disappear. Such is the curse of having a massive empire Lord Rukaar. But you and your restored knowledge could lead your people to a new Golden Age instead of one of war. Now is that not worthy of striving for?
>>
>>54274926
What do you think the Alliance with the Noo was for,they go around and restore the backwater worlds,we protect them.And i'm working on that too,i have built a real goverment,we have a currency now and industry.This is a golden age Schimmel
>>
>>54274875
Well why not a pact of alliance with the Dominion? The Emperor himself has said that the joining of our two nations would form a galactic super power beyond reckoning.
Ooc what would you call the human super alliance?
>>
>>54274963
>The Admiral walks with him
Then perhaps you should put your warriors to use on a monument to this great age for your people.
And I know your people are capable of great feats of engineering perhaps you can create an artificial satellite or world to take the place of Ru. To show that it is a time of growth and not loss.
>>
File: 00004014.jpg (608KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
00004014.jpg
608KB, 1680x1050px
>>54275028
Did you not hear what i said after the perfected defeat,we already replaced Ru with the first ARK
>>
>>54275112
I thought the ARK was similar to a giant bomb? But that is good at least there is something to represent where Ru was before it's destruction.
>>
>>54274969
OOC don't we already have an alliance through the Federation?
>>
>>54275270
The ARKs are giant weapons platforms that use antimatter to destroy my opponents
>>
>>54275318
Ooc I have no idea but I just thought it would be cool to have a name for one.
>>
>>54275516
OOC Id imagine there's smaller groups/organizations/leagues within the federation between races that aren't united under one government. Maybe it could be called the Human Interstellar Alliance.
>>
>>54274370
>>54274337
Yes but why is there political tensions?
>>
>>54275743
>>54275890
Ooc that seems cool. And with the War ending the UE is having to deal with the aftermath in different ways.
>>
Good morning gentlemen, hope you're keeping well. What news?
>>
I can't walk....help.....my servants thought I was playing a trick on them when I told them to carry me....
>>
>>54281586
Beally is in prison last i heard,The UE is on the brink of civil war,and my race is entering a new golden age
>>
>>54281629
WHats wrong,are you hurt,what happened
>>
>>54281634
Most brilliant Rukaar. I believe our empire will soon have one with both the combined technologies of Jenoria and Avaria.

>>54281629
You must be the wife of Rukaar. I have seen you before but I never spoke.
>>
>>54281643
uhhhhhhhhh
>Raltekian Screeches
>>54281644
Yes newly wed....oh god where are my FUCKING servants.
>>
>>54281676
Were you attacked my lady?
>>
>>54281676
Oh,sorry about that here let me carry you
>he gets down to pick khanin up
>>
>>54281688
>Raltekian Screeching
>>54281686
>More Screeching
Someone bring my dirk Im going to FUCKING castrate Philipo!
>>
>>54281715
>he picks up his screeching wife,puts her over his shoulder
so where to khanin?
>>54281686
and taxla,i am the reason she is having trouble walking
>>
>>54281715
You can borrow my dirk if need be madam.

>>54281723
>Taxla merely throws a look to the Rumar king and begins to cackle a little
>>
>>54281723
TAKE ME TO PHILIPO IM GOING TO FUCKING SKIN HIM ALIVE THEN USE THE FUCKING PELT AS A HOLSTER FOR A KNIFE MADE OF HIS FOSSILIZED GENITALS FOR FUCKING FU-Ahem. Sorry.
>>
>>54281748
Okay then,i am finally understanding this palace's halls,where is Philpo ?
>>
>>54281762
Armory. Down the hall to the left then down the grand staircase then into the right hall then into the cellar and then theres a blast door the code is 7879
OOC
This is 19 km.
>>
>>54281777
>he follows khanin's directions,moving swiftly as her weight is nothing for him
>>54281744
it is funny if you think about it
>>
>>54281799
Well I used to have that kind of vigour when I was younger, although I fear time may have sapped a portion of that power air became famous for.
>>
>>54281799
>>54281777
We are here Khanin,how do i open the blast doors
>>
>>54281840
>>
>>54282078
Is that the code,um my fingers are too large for this
>>
Good morning my fellow Ambassadors have there been any updates on the galactic situation?
And the two Representatives have been very quiet after yesterday's negotiations so I hope every thing is alright.
>>
>>54282360
Ah hello Karl, what news?
>>
>>54282374
Well there seems to be some...progress in the negotiations between the Conservators and Radicalists but we must wait and see how they react. How has the Dukedom been?
>>
>>54282549
Things have been jubilant here, with e addition of Jenoria to our ranks many expect great things for our nation in the coming months.
>>
>>54282549
Well. That is great, and forgive the whole demonstration I gave in the negotiation chamber. I was simply stating how weak they would be if they'd separate themselves, and I have another example, actually two. Please do not take that as a threat. And, Ploraxia is amazing.
>>
>>54282652
Well i hope the Representatives will forget it as well. If what you said gets out I fear it will lead to violence. This diplomatic incident is no small thing.
>>
>>54283189
And, they are extrrmist fucks as Carter said. And, I am simply stating about how easily such small nationstates can be conquered
>>
>>54283296
Well the UE is no small nation state but I see your point. Divided the Empire would surely fall.
>>
>>54283568
Yes, I agree. And I met eith the bald representative earlier. The nerve! She called the realms an oppressive chauvinistic sllaver monarchy. And the other male has even more nerve!
>>
>>54283568
And, another thing is that both are quite rude.
>>
>>54283568
And, I believe a Ploraxian Black Metal band is making their first apperance here soon, we could negotiate there. It is a good day for the Federation Metal Community
>>
>>54283568
If it comes to it, perhaps Duchy forces could assist in a war?
>>
>>54283672
I never knew the Federation had such a metal community. Very interesting.
>>54284161
Thank you Baron. I only worry that you could suffer confusion since the ensuing conflict would be a civil war.
>>
>>54285216
Well we would back whatever side you're on. Besides, there are those amongst our ranks who would rather just hit humans.
>>
I recognize some species here from Stellaris. What is this?
>>
Khanin has finished castrating the poor servant for ignoring her,she is still having trouble walking
>>
>>54285445
It is a RP thing that you make your own race and take your place as their leader or their ambassador for them
>>
>>54285493
HELLO. You will cease all activities and return the man for reconstructive surgery. Thank you. Or else face jail time.
>the sounds of the double machine guns filled with taser rounds echos throughout the room
>>
>>54285522
[spoilers] Sorry. Do you just jump in? How did it originate? Why are there Stellaris species?
>>
>>54285445
Yeah. So basically just create a fictionL race, make some lore, and you can join, ally, or fight the federation.
>>
>>54285572
yeah i kinda jumped in but it started with some guys taking stellaris races

>>54285566
what are saying,i did nothing
>>
>>54285572
We just use portraits because its easy. Some dude started something like this as a joke thread, some days later and wih autism magic I continued it. So far we have over 30+ sessions. Just jump in, please do not make your race mary sues, it is annoying. But just have fun.
>>
>>54285602
Khanin. You will cease hostile activities, and give this man medical care. Recondtructive surgery can take care of replacing his genitalia.
>>
>>54285622
I am looking for that man. Murder is a crime, and this was not in self defense. Diplomatic immunity does not grant you the right to kill...
>>
>>54285622
I am not Khanin,Khanin is my wife,and the this castration was in her empire,you have no power here now go before i rip you in two and he was not murdered,he is still alive
>>
>>54285664
Very well then. Returning to patrol mode.
>>
>>54285445
Ooc it's a free form rp. My faction is based on the United Empire from Endless Space.
>>54285493
Why was she having trouble?
>>
>>54285718
Greetings, admiral. Do you require any security?
>>
>>54285728
Nah I'm good. Got a hefty body guard already in case the negotiations go sour but the offer is appreciated. That and the Dukedom has already given me a Legion of their battle automata.
>>
>a muttering, just under the edge of hearing wails into the station. its words harp and pull at those inside sending several servants and maintenance staff falling to the floor gibbering and crying.

>when a sembalance of calm is established the source of this disruption is found.

>it is a ship; sleek and darker than the space around it seeming to take the light in and never release it. the muttering seems to intensify as a vox link is opened

"ggggreetings.....*wheeze*.... wwwwwwhom do I sssssspeak with....."

>the voice is harsh and edged with what can only be described as insanity the wheezing sounding similar to an old terren vid about a sith lord
>>
>>54285793
Oh. Well, I must give you an automated message proving how the other compsny is inferior. Anyways, Inkito sill arrive shorty. Also, Beally hired someone to kill you, we have suspended her vox access, we have killed that person, a Qui, surprisingly.
>>
>>54285718
Well that was my fault
>>
>>54285817
You speak with Rukaar,Lord of the Rumarian empire who are you
>>
>>54285817
Holy shit. Quickly, do the protocols. Lets start eih some auestions...
>>
>>54285944
>the vox crackles yet again but upon cheaking it seems to just be the beings laughter

"aaaaa lord?..... heh yyyyyyyou petty llllord of a wwwwwwwwatery empire..... *wheeze* ..I bbbbbelive I shall cccccconverse. pppppermission to........ dock with your ssssstation?"

>there is an air of mockery from his statement, but the words seem sincere. the muttering dies down as a response is waited for

>>54285957
"pppppprotocalls?...I think yyyyyou will be....... mmmmy first"

>the statement seems to be dripping with malice and excitement, the undertones of insanity ever present
>>
>>54285817
Ummm hello...? Well welcome to the Federation whoever you are.
>>
>>54286043
I will not allow you to land until i am given a name,who are you
>>
>>54286083
>>54286119
"a nnnnnnnname.....a nnnnnname?.......I had one, I kkkkkkkknow I had one.....*wheeze* what was my name?.....who cares now?.....pets see"

>the vox is silent for a few moments

"cccccccall me.... Ivan...... or if you prefer my ccccccccurent title....the mad"

>the strange ship continues to move closer and the vox silence appears to indicate the request for docking is still in effect
>>
>>54286182
So Ivan,what is your purpose here,i need to know more of you before you can land
>>
>>54286220
>a chuckling comes from the vox, the ship moves ever closer

"ssssssssssso suspicious little fish, ssssssssssso suspicious.......is it so hard to believe........I simple come out of interest or......misadventure?"

>the ship is only a kilomiter from the station by this point

"and I wont tell........ttttthat will spoil the ssssssssssuprise..... ddddddddont you llllike suprises?"
>>
>>54286281
You will not land until i know your intentions,i will destroy your vessel,now why are you here
>>
>>54286281
As chief xenobilogist, I will overrule your decision. Tractor it into docking bay three, and bring a company of federation marines with us
>>
>>54286422
stop,he may be dangerous.if he lands he could kill us all
>>
>>54286297
>the laughter seems to intensify and the mumbling reaches a higher pitch, still frustratingly wordless

"whats it to be? kkkkkkkknowledge? or ssssssssafety?..........*wheeze* .but I assure you...I AM dangerious......and I AM harmless........but lets have some nice......FUN

and fffffffffffish?...... my INTENTIONS are ffffffffffffun"

>the vox cuts and begins to move to the designated docking bay

>100 meters
>>
>>54286479
All cannons fire upon that vessel,burn him alive.If he makes it to the station i want everyone down there to finish it

this is your last chance,why are you here
>>
>>54286504
We have a marine company sent. We are setting up some atgms to fire.
>>
>>54286504
>tutting is heard from the vox

"iiiiiiii told you fffffffish...........im here for FUN aaaaaaaand I'm iiiiintrested in....who calls this ppppppplace home............... BUT if you want to ddddddddual....shoot with all your might. and I will ssssssssee you station side"
>>
>>54286557
You know what fine,land on the station it is not mine kill everyone on board for all i care

men,evacuate the station we are going home
>>
>>54286557
Here, arm up.
>the xenobiologist presses a button and opens a case of assault rifles and pistols. He hands a LightMG to Rukaar.
Arm up. We are going down.
>>
>>54286601
I am sorry, but... your ship is destroyed, and we have an order not to let any ships in ita direction.
>>
>>54286601
And, the only way to get out is to reach planetside, on Kiio V, which we orbit. It is a desolate world. And, simething is jamming FTL drives in this region.
>>
>>54286615
That is a mistake,im still on my ship and i plan to watch from a distance and if needed
nuke the station
>>
>>54286601
>>54286604
"you allllllllll seem rather.........DIVIDED"

>the laughter is moking and crule. with a thunk the ship docks and the doors begin to depressurise.

[assume defensive positions if you want, dramatic is my game]
>>
>>54286664
Sir... we need as much ment to fight. You are hading in the direction of the...
>suddenly more enemy ships appear
Rukaar... get back, now...
>>
>>54286692
>nearly teo companies of infantry are in defensive positions across the station. They are in the hangerbay, with three battle droids investigating.
>>
>>54286281
Are you man,alien or something else? What are you?
>>
>>54286698
fine,men prepare to kill Ivan
and now we have an entire arm-make that two
okay 2 rumarian fleets and a scouting fleet of ral'tek are en rout
>>
>>54286725
Here, take this
>he hands him an SM13 Assualt Rifle
Take your positions on the bridge. I have video access to the docking bay.
>>
>>54286721
>>54286725
>the doors open and a wave of.....something rolls out like a physical force.

>the walls and floor contort like jelly jet are as sstable as they ever were, half the soilders near the hanger drop to their knees gagging on nothing, throwing up and some just collapse

>from the anarchy of the bay a cloacked being walks forwards its face changing from one expression to another instantly, mimicking soilders, the wall even a rumar warrior at one point.

"IMMMMMMMMMM HERE........."

>the cackling continues
>>
>>54286766
>>54286772
>The Admiral draws his side arm and gathers some guards with gas masks
No shooting or violence from either of you!!! This is a place of diplomacy not war.
>>
>>54286896
>the robes hood twists to a security camera, the twisting maelstrom of faces and identities maddening if one were to look to hard.

"ooooooooohhhhhh a terran?.......*wheeze* long time no see.......come down here and lets have........a talk"

>he gestures to the madness of the bay and a few chairs form, strangely so do a few tea and crumpets. the robed being sits down and begins to eat

"DO HURRRRRRRRRRRY UP"
>>
>>54286896
>>54287010
Admiral, do not do this. Oh, fine. I will accompany you.
>he cocks his gun and leaves.
>>
>>54287045
He puts on a ags mask
Lets go
>>
I might need to pack it in in 20 ish minutes so lets get this going

>the robes laugh at the still twitching guardians of the station, he seems to stare at a few paticualry violent reactions

>current deaths: 3
>current afflicted:150

>>54287045
>>54287103
you guys will need to roll a d20 to not fall foul of the mad effect
>>
>>54287132
Lets go.
>>
>>54287179
Ooc karl do a d20 for both of us
>>
>>54287010
>>54287045
>Stays at the entrance to the room putting a mask on and body armor
I'd rather not come closer but where are you from and why are you here?
>>
Rolled 15, 1 = 16 (2d20)

>>54287132
>>54287272
Ooc mine will be the first roll
>>
>>54287179
>when the doors open up, the scean is worse than the cameras let on its horrifying in defiance of what is right and logical and you have a sudden and over powering sense of sickness.

(that's a d20 gents, over 10 and you fine mostly. Under hehe)

>>54287297
admiral, you feel faint but after a few seconds it passes. but you anon.....sweet sweet anon

>anon begins to spasm uncontrollably the hooror of the wrongness making him claw at himself. incapable of stopping

>a sickeing laugh is heard from inside

"COME IN TTTTTTERAN, COME IN"
>>
>>54287273
>the being seems to be finishing the crumpets and looks up.

"hhhhhhhhurry up terrain I'm................ waiting"

>tendrils of the chaos drag anon into the hanger and toss him between themselves like a dog with a tou

"come in anddddddddddd chat with me........... you will have your.... answers"
>>
>>54287297
>>54287330
>>54287460
>The Admiral tries to help the Ploraxian Ambassador up. He gathers his men around him forming a protective cordon from any other threats.
Any more games you would like to play? And who are you? Are you the only one of your kind? I think we deserve some answers.
>>
>>54287682
dear dear terrain now more games

>the robes gets up and strides closer, 10 strides for a single step the maddening aura spreading as he moves

I come to ssssse who calls this place home, but lets answer your question.........

>his hood recoils and the a face of a young man, blue eyes and dark hair stare at the admiral. He seems completely human

This is WHO I WAS......

>his face warps into shadows

This is who I am NOW....

>he calms down slightly and the aura lessens, the guards in the bay fall to the floor gasping but alive

>when the aura is only in a few feet diameter of Ivan he grins.

So how about we have real tea now?

>he stands expectantly
>>
>>54287814
Wh.. what the hell.
>he points his sidearm
I want answers, now, since your demonstration is over, what are you.
>>
>>54287814
Wait... I remember when I studied Human History there was a king named Ivan the Terrible of one of the really ancient nationstates. Relation?
>>
>>54287814
Are you related to the horde? Why are you doing this?
>>
>>54287916
Tea, hmph your not very fun

>he grips the sidearm and when he moves his hand away its a water gun

Do be more polite next time, HOW ABOUTTTTTTTTT YOU FELLOW

>he seems to be yelling at an unconscious guard

Oh by the way, I like my tea Luke warm got it, and I am a thurmamage

>>54287938
Oooooooooh a scholar?...... no not me, but he was my parents idea for naming me heheheje
>>
>>54287988
He throws the watergun away
Okay then, are you related to the Bolsheviks, or the Soviet Union? There was a soldier with the exact same name, like Carter?
>>
>>54288041
CARTER....... no not a friend, didn't he serve in the military? Hmph ill have to cheek in one him...... but anyhow I'm a warped thrumamage. I do MAGIC

>he gestures and yet another guard falls unconscious

WELP TELL EM WHEN THIS CARTER GETS HERE

>he seems to stride through a wall causing mischief as he goes. Many a worker for the next week complains of the new jam tasting like shit....its unfortunate how right they were

i need to sleep guys, sorry but I will be lice tomorrow. Try and think on how to deal with Ivan.......kek
>>
>>54287916
>>54287988
Some kind of magician then eh?
Ooc dude put your name on
>>
>>54288157
Here. Just... never mind. He is gone. His ship mysteroiduly dissapeared, anyways, help me get these men to sickbay.
>>
>>54288157
My theory is that he is a wastes entity, someone related to Carter.
>>
>>54288127
Ooc it's cool my dude.
>>54288193
Inkito is that you? It all seems to be a haze. Why do you think it is a Wastes entity?
>>
>>54288341
Its Okii. Inkitos in Jhool Prime, remember, for the negotiatiosn. I am glad you are here. It said that it might know Carter, we should inform him.
>>
Can someone make a new thread?
>>
>>54288515
It depends on his return of course.
Thread posts: 350
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.