[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shameful/Prideful GM Story

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

File: Dec-5-1979-SS 250.jpg (8KB, 250x216px) Image search: [Google]
Dec-5-1979-SS 250.jpg
8KB, 250x216px
>running a game of Icons for three friends
>superhero system, light on the rules, more about being silly and having fun
>didn’t have anything prepared, usually do it on the fly
>figured I’d have them make their characters, create the villain and the adventure based on them

>tell them to describe what they do in their civilian lives
>want the supervillain to have a personal connection to each

>first character: successful businesswoman with some political aspirations
>okay, the villain could be some sort or rival

>second: male supermodel / socialite
>perhaps villain has a huge crush on him but he is not interested

>third: fucking greengrocer?
>fuck, how the hell am I going to make it personal for a fucking greengrocer?
>tell player to give me some more motivation to work with

>says he really cares about children
>children these days in big cities don’t eat well
>picks up unsold fruit and vegetables and distributes it to poor children

>GOT IT

>villain owns a huge fast food chain
>through lobbying and blackmail, about to get deal to fund all state schools in USA
>going to bombard students with unhealthy food to make them lethargic and easy to control
>in a few years they’ll be voting for her

>she is ruthless, but much loved by the public for being the first male-to-female senator in the country
>she is a huge (in every sense of the word) diva who keeps hosting lavish parties
>keeps inviting the supermodel to all her events, but he isn’t interested

>the public may know her only as a jolly politician and businesswoman, but the heroes won’t fall for it
>for they know her as the notorious supervillain…

>Trans Fat
>>
>>54225528
>Transfat

nice

10/10 will share story at next game session.
>>
File: IMG_5721.png (33KB, 219x264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5721.png
33KB, 219x264px
>>54225528
>>
File: 1485998479998.png (40KB, 152x254px) Image search: [Google]
1485998479998.png
40KB, 152x254px
>>54225528
Maybe fake but amazing

10/10 I want to believe
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.