[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does your PC like hurting other people?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: jacket08.jpg (225KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
jacket08.jpg
225KB, 667x1000px
Does your PC like hurting other people?
>>
Beard best dude prove me wrong.

My character is a social superhero so no, but he will do it if he has too
>>
One of my PCs is a khornate daemonhost in a dungeons: the dragoning game from a war-hell-daemon-angel world of eternal war and suffering.

She's indifferent on hurting people, but she *really digs* hurting villains.
>>
>>54219404
No.
I'm pretty much a goody-two shoes; I almost always go for LG characters.
Closest thing I ever played was a TS sorcerer, who would kill people if necessary, but always try find another way first.
>>
>>54219404
Are other people elves?
>>
File: 1492682280398.png (79KB, 318x395px) Image search: [Google]
1492682280398.png
79KB, 318x395px
>>54220137
Nope, it's our divine given duty to rid of pests
>>
>>54219404
>Does your PC like hurting other people?
People are going to say it's edgy but the misery of others is, at this point, the only thing that makes him 'happy' satisfied would be better, the guy can't feel happiness due to a literally damaged soul.
>>
>>54220137
>Elves
>People
>>
>>54219404
Yes, and he really has to check himself on that at times, for more than just moral reasons. He's fae cursed and it makes his emotions pretty screwy, and if he loses himself too much in the thrill he might become a full-fledged fairy and never be able to go back to being mortal.
>>
>>54219404
>Member of a Slaver/Gladiator race.
>Gods are a god of war and victory, God/dess of hedonism and slavery, and a god of the forge and burning things
>Originally a priest/chaplain of the gods attached to a small ship full of hardened fighters whose goal it was to raid for slaves/FUN
>Also handled discipline, usually in the form of brutal torture
>Is now second in command of a ship of all sorts of vagabonds, outcasts, and wastrels
>is in charge of boarding actions against rival vessels.
>Still in charge of torture, has the medic watch "to study anatomy firsthand"
>Has a fridge full of choice bits from other sapient races.
No. Not in the least. What ever would give you that idea?
Yes, I know OW THE EDGE, that was kinda the point of making him. His popularity among the crew surprised me.
>>
File: 1498878280346.jpg (214KB, 746x718px) Image search: [Google]
1498878280346.jpg
214KB, 746x718px
>character tried to go Chaotic Good vigilante-for-hire
>was poor and on the run, needed money
>fell in with the Yakuza
>ended up having to steal and kill to make ends meet
>mob boss gave our group a little slack
>we ended him as soon as his back was turned
>now freelance mercs
>he uses narcotics and one-night stands to numb himself
>his fw
He doesn't like it, but it beats prison, the grave, and the gutter.
>>
>>54219404
No. In fact he's beginning to question his dedication to martial arts now that he's killed/maimed so many.

My other character doesn't necessarily get off on hurting people, but he gets a thrill out of being better than those he beat
>>
>>54219404

You gain brouzouf.
>>
>>54225236
You may have though you understood the reference, but you did not.
>>
File: 1489618875145.jpg (37KB, 480x477px) Image search: [Google]
1489618875145.jpg
37KB, 480x477px
>>54219404
No. But he still does it
>>
>>54219404
Depends on the character. Most recent one was a cleric of fire who has an itchy trigger finger on her war hammer. Most of my characters fall on the 'good guys don't hurt people for no reason'. Another is a martial artist who wants to FIGHT, and wants to hurt people more for the thrill of combat than for the enjoyment of the pain they feel. Another is specifically a sadist who gets his rocks off torturing people, and villains are simply easier to get away with.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.