[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tgesg/ - Weekend Elder Scrolls General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 81

File: barenziah_by_korkuguvin-da121si.jpg (707KB, 1417x1890px) Image search: [Google]
barenziah_by_korkuguvin-da121si.jpg
707KB, 1417x1890px
"The Bee and the Barb" Edition.
Alternatively: "It's almost Sunday where the fuck is the thread" Edition.

>Tabletop/P&P RPGs
[UESRPG - P&P RPG] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pTgTN2aJUoY95JtquowagfUJLL7tCQYhzJKcCAcbvio/edit?usp=sharing
[Scrollhammer - Tabletop Wargame] http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Scrollhammer_2nd_Edition
Discussion in #Scrollhammer (irc.thisisnotatrueending.com (port 6667))

And by popular* request:
[TES 5E Conversion] https://uestrpg.wixsite.com/home

>Lore Resources
[The Imperial Library] http://www.imperial-library.info/
[/r/teslore] http://www.reddit.com/r/teslore/
[UESP/Lore] http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
[Pocket Guide to the Lore] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AtsWXZKVqB4Q825_SwINY6z4_9NaGknXgeOknOCDuCU/edit
[Elder Lore Podcast] http://www.elderlore.wordpress.com/
[How to Become a Lore Buff] http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1112211-how-to-become-a-lore-buff/

>General Rules
This is NOT /tesg/ minus waifus, so behave properly.
Keep the squabbling to a minimum.
No waifus/husbandos, because no one made a thread on time. So instead, you all get to share Barenziah.

*"Popular" = one guy keeps asking about it.

Previous Kalpa: >>54086305
>>
I wanna fuck that slut queen.
>>
>>54218481

I wanted to start a thread but didn't have the pastebin.

What is the relationship between Azura and the Tribunal? Why is the hidden monastery in Morrowind guarded by the dawn and dusk?
>>
>>54218704
She had a crush on Nerevar and was realy pissed when the tribunal killed him, and actively works to fuck with them.
It's the entire premise of Morrowind actualy.
>>
File: 1701395-mw_npc_wulf.jpg (140KB, 1050x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1701395-mw_npc_wulf.jpg
140KB, 1050x1050px
I've been listening to A History of Rome after finishing Kings of Kings and it got me thinking, which classical conqueror is Tiber Septim most like?
I'm thinking Darius I of Persia with shades of Alexander and Cyrus.
Also opened my eyes to the fact that Cyrodiil is only like Rome in the most shallow aesthetic sense regarding names, legion armor, and some architecture.
>>
>>54219374
Every Empire builder that had to compromise really. Though i relate more closely to Augustus.
>>
File: 1494024416704.png (4MB, 1000x3507px) Image search: [Google]
1494024416704.png
4MB, 1000x3507px
So who build the daedric ruins in Morrowind? Was worship of the house of troubles an organized religion? I don't know how those structures got build if they were always prosecuted
>>
Who is the best deity in elder scrolls lore and why is it Meridia?
>>
File: Bosmer Tribesmer.jpg (737KB, 755x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Bosmer Tribesmer.jpg
737KB, 755x1000px
So were the Bosmer elves from Aldmeris to begin with who were "gifted" with their shapeshifting abilities, or were they Ooze who were given the forms of Mer as they claim?
>>
>>54220324
Prior to the death of Y'ffre and the birth of Ehlnofey, all life was formless.
The Bosmer retain the secret knowledge, given to them by Y'ffre, to escape his natural laws of form.
This is a dangerous and blasphemous process and so rarely practiced.
>>
>>54219374
There's an old obscure half-for-fun, half-actual-lore post (that Kurt might have made?) about how Tiber had a lisp like...some Roman Emperor that I don't remember. Anyway, because of it, during his invasion of Resdayn, he couldn't pronounce the word 'guar' and so called them "tigers" instead. One mustn't forget his favorite childhood story, The Water-getting Girl and the Inverse Tiger. This resemblance can be seen on the banded guar charger, relative to the Deshaan tiger guar, which has stripes like a tiger.
>>
>>54220555
Can you be a little less cryptic?
>>
>>54218481
>So instead, you all get to share Barenziah.
I'm okay with that
t.Barenziah
>>
>>54220560
Misrememered that a little, it wasn't even Rome. It was Carthage. It also wasn't a lisp, it was the inability of Tiber (Hannibal) to pronounce words in Dunmeris (Latin). And MK posted it.

Anyway, the quote:
>Lizards. Another little known fact is that the Imperials often refer to Guars as 'Tigers'. Here's why: during a tour of Morrowind in the earliest days of the Armistace, Tiber Septim became enamored of the beasts. On the mainland, and specifically the Deshaan Plains, Guars are striped. This, coupled with the fact that His Holiness was never able to pronounce 'Guar' correctly (his troubles with the provincial Chimeric tongue is legendary), led to Septim finally callings them 'Tigers', from a fabled recollection of a storybook beast he loved as a youth. The new name stuck. Even now, Dres slavers often refer to their cattle-Guar as Tigers.
>>
>>54218632
okay
>>
>>54220650
>Captcha: Sagging Wood
>>
>>54220602
I'm not being cryptic.
Back when Nirn was being created, life did not posses form. It is not until the death of Y'ffre and birth of the Ehlnofey that life begins to take its shape on Nirn.
The Bosmer, like all other elves, are Aldmeri. 'Aldmeri' literally just means 'Elven.' The Bosmer however, are a group of Aldmer who took Y'ffre's sacrifice, and subsequent establishment of the Ehlnofey (Earthbones, spirits that died and became what are essentially the laws of nature), to heart. It's what defines them, and likewise came to separate them from the protypical Aldmer.
The Aldmer were the first 'Elves,' basically the Elves that existed when 'Elf' just referred to one group, a collective Elven whole. They stopped being a 'race' when specific groups of Elves, like the Bosmer, developed their own distinct cultures and broke off from the collective whole (this represents the mythical destruction of Aldmeris, the continent (the literal destruction of Aldmeris, the language)).

As said before, the Bosmer, broke off from the Aldmer. They followed the path they saw set by Y'ffre (whose sacrifice resulted in the creation of the Aldmer) and became their own distinct people, the "Green Pact" as they call it, their covenant of sorts with Y'ffre.
With the insights they have of Y'ffre and the Earthbones, the Bosmer still retain the knowledge necessary to escaping the set laws of nature, the forms given to them by Y'ffre. This practice is what is known as the Wild Hunt, the Bosmer's ability to shift their forms. However, the practice is profane and sacrilegious to Y'ffre, and so only used in times of great need.
>>
>>54221137
Thank you. All I needed.
>>
File: dagoth stifled laughter.jpg (30KB, 222x199px) Image search: [Google]
dagoth stifled laughter.jpg
30KB, 222x199px
>>54219802
>that derp-ass Peryite
>>
File: 1485760967764.jpg (676KB, 3840x2925px) Image search: [Google]
1485760967764.jpg
676KB, 3840x2925px
I'll host Scrollhammer on Maptools tomorrow if anyone's interested in trying it out.
>>
>>
File: 1483209908272.png (242KB, 604x438px) Image search: [Google]
1483209908272.png
242KB, 604x438px
Tell me about Dagoth Ur.
Why does he wear the mask? If I took it off would he die?
>>
File: zzz.jpg (120KB, 450x800px) Image search: [Google]
zzz.jpg
120KB, 450x800px
>>54222253
Deepest lore
>>
What is the best school of magic, and why is it either illusion or alteration?
>>
>>54221277
He needs more love.
>>
>>54221343
When anon?
>>
>>54221277
>>54223219
Just you wait. You'll see. One day, you'll all see.
>>
>>54219802
They would have received assistance in building them from their respective lords, of course. And assistance protecting them. Perhaps send some scamps and other low-tier laboring Daedroth to assist, and Dremora to help guard.
>>
>>54223243
Around 16-17 GMT, hopefully. I'm pretty flexible from there on out.

Also I'm not working on Monday, which means I'm even more flexible then.
>>
"Peryite's summoning day is the Ninth of Rain's Hand, but an incense can be created from vampire dust, one silver ingot, a deathbell flower, and a flawless ruby that will allow one to communicate with the Prince."
I hope that in the next TES game, wherever it's set, this is how we start the Daedric Missions. Little hints in books or loading screen text or dialogue about what day we can summon a Prince on or what ceremonies we have to preform to do so. It'd be cool. Though, that would also mean we might miss out on stuff like Sanguine's bar mission in Skyrim, which was pretty cool.
>>
>>54223406
That would be interesting actually, in an actual game of TES 5E or something. Have the players be challenged by some wizard in a tavern to a game of nine holes, to progressively higher and higher stakes, until they wake up in his realm or something.
>>
Hell I'm not familiar with ES lore but I have to ask.
We have multiple origins for certain daedric princes.
Like the standerd origin but than you have the whole 'Molag bal is from the previous Kalpa'
Which is true or is it a 'all are true' type deal.
>>
>>54223179
M Y S T I C I S M
>>
>>54223632
Usually the latter.
>>
>>54223691
What's that?
>>
>>54223632
They're all true, or none of them are true, or both.

Part of it is different cultures in universe having variations on origins for certain things. Some of it is Elder Scrolls, like a lot of video games, to have shifting lore because of gameplay changes or small retcons or just background info not being there. Most of it is the developers just being inconsistent or intentionally obtuse.
>>
>>54223714
But than you have things like akatosh being Auriel but Auriel still having things like there own bow appearing which means it has some truth but the dragon avatar in oblivion.
>>54223698
Does the belief influence the way thing are or is it just weirdness.
>>
>>54223632
Nobody knows which are true.

Compare Abrahamic Theology: Is Jesus Divine? Ask the Christian and he is. Ask the Muslim, and they'll say he was just a pretty good prophet. Ask the Jew and they'll say no, he was a charlatan. Even christians disagree on some basic issues, like the existence of saints, the Holy Trinity, etc, etc.

Different origin stories for the different daedra are just theories in universe.

A bunch of morons in the real world have taken the presence of "multiple competing theories" and unable to deal with the fact that one or more of them might be wrong, have adopted the theory that "all of them are true". Those people are morons though. The simple, honest answer is that we don't know, but it's fun to roleplay like the proponents of individual theories as if we were religious and historical scholars of the Fantastic TES world.
>>
>>54223712
https://www.imperial-library.info/content/mysticism-unfathomable-voyage
>>
>>54223939
As the newbie who asked the daedric prince question.
What is the 'canonicity' of this website and all the weird stuff I hear that's rarely talked bout in game.
Like the whole 'eye of magnus is a time traveling robot' and stuff.
>>
Which is the best weapon in Tamriel? The bow or the spear?
>>
>>54224001
Most of IL is canon, since it's resources pulled from the games. The rest of it is arguable, since it's obscure kirkbride ramblings.

It really depends on your definition of "canon", and how you feel about kirkbride.
>>
>>54224001
That book is in Oblivion, so it's definitely Canon. Only the Game Books are canon, the ones you find in the games. If it's ESO, it may or may not be Canon.

TIL houses both fan-made 'Apocrypha', essentialy fan-fiction, and the actual books from the game, and also some semi-canon or possibly-canon works from people who actually have worked with Bethesda. It usually says so in the Author and Librarian Comment.
>>
>>54224001
If the stipulation of your caring about lore is determined by canonicity, you're in the wrong series.
>>
>>54224116
Yeah isn't ESO in the ambigious area of canon and non?
>>
>>54224210
Yeah. They fucked up a lot of things with the lore, and I think Beth's PR golem guy Pete Hines or whatever kinda hinted that Todd didn't consider it Canon.
>>
>>54224210
It's another grey area. There's a whole lot of grey areas to canon. most people will consider the stuff they like canon, and the stuff they don't like noncanon, if it's in a greyarea.

>>54224168
yeah, my c0da is just as valid as the game works amirite?
>>
>>54224210
ESO was made with basically no input from Bethesda, so it's hit or miss in a lot of different areas. Lorewise, some things are directly lifted from other ES games, so obvious those are fine, and some of the new stuff doesn't affect previous lore. But a lot of it is either completely off base or just stupid.
>>
>>54224210
There's no official statements on bethesda's side about whether it's canon or not, and there's a twitter post by some pr person (I think) that says it's canon. Of course they say it's canon, but nothing official has been said against it.
But of course it does some stupid shit at times, like a popular book existing that shouldn't exist for a long while.
I tread it as secondary canon, whatever doesn't directly contradict established lore, like the realm of the flame atronachs is "canon" to me, butthe book existing at that time is not.
>>54224257
>yeah, my c0da is just as valid as the game works amirite?
That really depends, but I'm assuming you're meming about c0da and therefore completely missed the point of it.
>>
>>54224274
I've heard the word c0da before, isn't it like 'everything is canon due to weirdness'
>>
>>54224299
Yes, and don't let any Kirkbride dickrider tell you otherwise.
>>
>>54224210
It's kind of a pointless discussion right now, seeing as we'll only really know one way or another once TES 6 comes out years from now. So I don't see much of a point in discussing it. Really, discussions about canonicity end up being wastes of time that could be used for discussing actually fun things.
We've all been down this road a dozen times, there's no need to do it again.

Here's what Schlick had to say:
>Q: Do you have any co-operation with the creators of the single-player TES games, with regards to lore from ESO showing up in a future TES, and such?
>A: I'm personally in regular communication with Kurt Kuhlmann and Bruce Nesmith at BGS. We talk about that sort of thing, but really, whatever those guys decided to use or not use from ESO in future single-player titles is entirely their prerogative.

Everything else you'll read is speculation. Just read the actual statements by devs, ignore everything else, and wait until we actually get a new singleplayer game.
>>
>>54224299
More like everything "can" be canon.
>>
>>54224334
what do you mean by 'can' ? I guess sorta like 'it justifies any mods you have' type of deal?
>>
>>54224299
c0da was basically Kirkbride seeing a nonproblem in the lore community, and attempting to correct it. You see, there were a lot of arguments on the lore subreddit about what qualified as "canon". Kirkbride thought this was bad, because some of his work wouldn't be considered canon by some of these people! How horrifying!

So he wrote up a script and commissioned some art for a comic that nobody who cares about canon would consider canon. The goal was to get those same people who care about canon to recognize that anything can be canon. It didn't work, and every now and then we have a shitpost fight about c0da, where people who appreciate fanfiction fight it out with people who don't. It's irrelevant to 99% of lore though.

Here it is if you're interested. It's certainly worth a read, though I would hesitate to call it good.
https://www.c0da.es/
>>
>notto_disu_shitto_agen.png
>>
>>54224210
No, it isn't.
>>
>>54224235
He absolutely did not. This is how rumors start.
>>
>>54224381
>I guess sorta like 'it justifies any mods you have' type of deal?
No. That's why I called it "meming". It doesn't justify mods. It justifies roleplay.
Ignoring mods for the moment, let's look at the games.
You can be guild leader of most guilds, or you could ignore their quests be leader of no guilds, or only do certain quests and be leader of a single guild.
Which is "canon"?
The subsequent games for the most part purposefully ignore outright stating if the previous hero was the leader of any, all, or none of the guilds.
So what's "canon" there?
What's "canon" about the specific weapon(s) the heros specialized in? Or armor? Or clothes? Were they rich? Did they constantly donate to the poor? Did they hoard ancient artifacts? Sell them for profit? Steal everything not nailed down? Murdered hobos in the streets?
What is canon here?

But utimately, this is not a canon thread. This is a lore thread.
I don't care if the nerevarine was an axeman or a spearman. I care if he could be an axeman or a spearman.
>>
File: TESO.png (1MB, 1568x3336px) Image search: [Google]
TESO.png
1MB, 1568x3336px
>>
>>54224492
Everything after arena is not canon.
>>
File: stealth archers.png (1MB, 800x3176px) Image search: [Google]
stealth archers.png
1MB, 800x3176px
>>54224092
I think the answer is obvious.
>>
>>54224500
This was a bad joke, Anon.
But an attempt was made, I'll give you that. 3/10 try to time it better or ramp up the bait factor.
>>
>>54224492
lol he's so mad about a game he didn't play
>>
>>54224459
He did in my c0da
>>
>>54224396
Well said.
>>
>>54224638
Not really, he has an obviously negative bias.
>>
>>54223712
The best magic school, that even the non-magical can find some utility in. Because Recall and Soul Trap and Detect things.
>>
>>54224659
Recall what's that?

All those other spells are in real schools.
>>
>>54224475
Nobody cares about what weapons the Nerevarine used, or what guilds they joined. People care about the lore behind the whole Nerevarine process. Was the PC fated to do it, or just the lucky one in a long line of prisoners to actually succeed at mantling?

That's the sort of thing lore discussions are usually about. And when people discuss lore, they typically want something with some basis in the games, not your fanfiction. Lore discussions are canon discussions, and c0da will never change this.

All c0da did was add a new alphanumeric word to the canon fights.
>>
>>54224658

And here's the adoring MKfag IDF, right on cue.
>>
File: NO.jpg (321KB, 997x964px) Image search: [Google]
NO.jpg
321KB, 997x964px
>>
>>54224777
And part of the nerevarine process is being able to walk any path, which includes which weapon specialization they choose.
>Lore discussions are canon discussions, and c0da will never change this.
You're right, c0da will never change this.
c0da is irrelevant here.
But lore and canon are not synonyms. No amount of insults will change this.
If you would like to make a canon thread, feel free to find the appropriate board and do so.
>>
File: meridia_ii_by_danz535-d4rqrly.png (607KB, 1762x1633px) Image search: [Google]
meridia_ii_by_danz535-d4rqrly.png
607KB, 1762x1633px
>>
>>54224828
Fanfiction is not lore anon. Lore is a discussion of what is canon, and what is not.
>>
File: ArenaDevTeam_Annotated2.jpg (869KB, 2201x1431px) Image search: [Google]
ArenaDevTeam_Annotated2.jpg
869KB, 2201x1431px
I really, really miss Ted, his books are great.
>>
>>54224871
You calling things you don't like "fanfiction" does not make it so.
It makes you look like a child.
Lore is not restricted to just what is canon. In fact it can include things that are not canon.
Canon is a discussion of what is canon and what is not.
They are not synonyms.
>>
>>54224918
You really drank the kool-aid on that there c0da didn't you? Since at this point you aren't putting anything substantive up, just merely negating anything I say, I think I'll just ignore you.
>>
>>54224659
Mysticism is boss. Highly underrated. However I would say that nearly all its effects could be done just as easily with Alchemy (even a Potion of Almsivi Intervention, which sounds like a great item for pranks to me) whereas that's harder to do for Destruction and Illusion.
>>
File: uh oh.jpg (46KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
uh oh.jpg
46KB, 1280x720px
>>54224658
>Your subjective opinion is wrong, here's mine.
>>
>>54224918
You calling things you like "lore" does not make it so.
It makes you look like a child.
Lore is restricted to just what is canon. In fact it can't include things that are fanfiction.
Lore is a discussion of what is canon lore and what is not.
They are not synonyms.
>>
File: tumblr_o0kim5ZLL21rml4zno1_1280.jpg (283KB, 770x954px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0kim5ZLL21rml4zno1_1280.jpg
283KB, 770x954px
Remember to wash dead souls thoroughly, or the new owner might experience phantom memories.
Take note, Hist.
>>
>>54224980
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/canon
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/lore
They're not synonyms.
>>
>>54225011

>lore: a particular body of knowledge or tradition
>canon: a body of principles, rules, standards, or norms

Lore = canon. Lore =/= Fanfiction.

Now fuck off back to your r/teslore circlejerk.
>>
>>54225011
Could you provide an example of something that is noncanon, that you would consider lore?
>>
>>54225051
>lists two definitions that clearly have different meanings
>Lore = canon
Man, I literally give you a dictionary definition, you read it, and you still fail to understand how words work and why those are not the same thing in any sense of the words.
Are you perhaps not a native english speaker?
>>54225072
The return of the Numidium, at this point in "canon", is not canon.
But according to c0da, it will return. And it is in the realm of possibility that the games could bring back Numy for whatever purpose they want.
So the return of the Numudium is simultaneously lore and not canon.
>>
>>54224948
True, but I'd rather not be forced to use Alchemy, though I wish Bethesda would revive Mysticism in that way if it came to it. So many spells have just been dropped, or included only in Shouts.
>>
>>54225051
The lore of the TES world is not the same as the lore about the lore of the TES world, which is what c0da and any unofficial Kirkbride or other author Apocrypha is.
>>
>>54219802

at this rate, boethia's face should be replaced with Almalexia since they are "one" now

also

>night mother looking mephala
>>
>>54225141
Actually, the numidium returning was done while kirkbride was still employed IIRC, so it would fall into the category of canon. c0da jumps off of that idea and goes into other stuff, which is noncanon, and desu, not of much interest to most lore discussions.
>>
>>54225141

You can't really be this retarded.

Once again, and read very carefully, cupcake:

>lore: a particular body of knowledge or tradition
>canon: a body of principles, rules, standards, or norms

A body of knowledge or tradition has no meaning as a concept if it's not set as a standard, principle or norm. Otherwise you end up with the exact kind of relativist slurry that you and MK are desperately trying to push so that your gay little stories aren't 'wrong'.

>>54225141
>So the return of the Numudium is simultaneously lore and not canon.

And by this logic any of us write any old shit we want, screech autistically about how it's TOTES LORE GUISE XDDD and shit up the thread discussing stuff where there's no common ground whatsoever.
>>
This is a lore post.

Boethiah is a haddock made of glass. This is lore. It is not canon but it is totally lore, and MK agrees with me, and that makes it right. It is lore and so it is good for us to discuss how Boethiah is a haddock made of glass, which is now a part of TES lore.

This was a lore post, thank you for reading. Pls reply with more similar TES lore to this.
>>
>>54225196
I'm not gonna pretend I know when he came up with the idea, but nothing in the games say so.
As far as my knowledge goes about it, numy returning is a c0da story.
If you would like to provide some course placing the time of numy's return, please do so.
>>54225214
>A body of knowledge or tradition has no meaning as a concept if it's not set as a standard, principle or norm.
Wrong.
It is "lore" the roman pantheon lived upon mt. Olympus.
That is lore.
If we travel upon Mt. Olympus, we see there are no gods living there. There is no evidence of any gods having lived there.
That is canon.

It is canon a male peacock feathers look the way they do to attract a mate.
It is lore that they look this way because of lava rocks burning into it.
>>
>>54225246
Dude shut the fuck up.
>>
>>54225235
Still a better lorepost than

>THE UR IS RIGHT! THE INFO-FOAM IS READING ALMALEXIA’S MANIPULATION AND FORMING COUNTER-RESPONSE SEX-AGGRESSION BREAKBEAT HORNET-SHAPED HOMING MISSILES OUT OF COUNTLESS GANGSTA RAP MUSIC VIDEOS! THIS MIGHT GET UGLY!
>>
File: autism.png (9KB, 332x32px) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
9KB, 332x32px
>this thread
>>
>>54223779
The High Elves became so sickened by the idea of Akatosh and their Auriel being the same God that was clearly helping the humans during the Alessian Revolt while their own demigod Kings and armies were struck down that they used the Tower on Summerset along with their Dawn Magic to metaphysically separate him into two beings.

Thus Auriel and Akatosh are distinct in their motivations yet are one in the same being.
>>
>>54223779
>>54225324
Or, as is more likely the case: two geographically close cultures created similar pantheons that diverged and converged in many ways.

just like in real life.
>>
>>54225324
That was Marukhati, not the elves, you dumbo.
>>
>>54225160
To be honest with you, I really don't see any good reason not to expect everyone to know the basics of alchemy. It's just too common, too simple, and too useful not to.
Every time I played Morrowind, I always trained alchemy enough to at least see the first effect of potions, because it's just plain useful to be able to know exactly what the stuff does, and for how long.
>>
>>54225336
Nah thats boring. A fanatical religious order totally separated The God of time into two beings.

>>54225346
Right. I completely forgot all the specifics. I just remembered Magic + Tower = 2 God
>>
>>54225437
It's easy in the games anon, but that doesn't mean it's actually easy for the normal folk. We just press buttons, but there's actually techniques and shit to stirring, crushing, cutting, etc, etc. I would expect people to know a few of the basic effects of common ingredients around them. Like Nords would know that eating snowberries can help stave off the cold. But not much beyond that, because alchemy is truly a specialized craft.
>>
>>54225490
Would a race that is already resistant to the majority of cold weather and magic notice that snowberries gave them additional resistance?
>>
>>54225534
I doubt when they started living there that they were cold resistant so it's probably been passed down, but you can always use more cold resistance. They're not cold immune. They still wear furs and build fires, it's not like they can't tell the difference.
>>
File: SmugImperialjpg.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
SmugImperialjpg.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>54224210
>>54224260
>>54224329
I think another problem is contributed by the deliberate move to set ESO in the Second era: basically nothing that happens in ESO is gonna mean jack shit by TES: VI.

Personally, even as an ESO player, I wish they just said "TESO is in a previous Kalpa", if only to clear the air about 'canon' and maybe even use it as an excuse to go crazier with shit.
>>
>>54225570
Atmora was colder than Skyrim when the Nords relocated so I would think they were. Its why they were able to integrate so well in an area that was previously dominated by a species of elves that evolved to inhabit that specific climate region.

But yeah, you're right. They'd probably pick up on it pretty fast.
>>
>>54225490
Of course I don't expect everybody to know their way around an alembic, but remember that the skill also represents wortcraft and intuition in regards to ingredients. Everyone who can cook well enough to say "hmm, these would probably taste good together" has a basic knowledge of alchemy.
Having just 15 levels in alchemy is enough to see the first effect on everything. That's as much information as an Altmer is born with, with no training at all. It's not a high bar.
>>
Whose version of Mundus' creation is the best and why is it the Khajiit's?
>>
>>54225437
Well that makes sense in Morrowind, where potions can be worth a lot of money and you really learn to rely on them since they can seriously help you through parts of the game. But in later games, especially Skyrim where I don't just carry alchemical equipment with me, I've found that it's easier to just forget about gathering ingredients and all - I already get enough random potions from dungeons and all, I don't need better stuff when I have so much meh stuff I barely use. It just leads to a lot of excess weight in my inventory. And Skyrim's system is questionable in that I get so many ingredients that share multiple effects that will often ruin a potion or poison if I use them together.

And even then, it just doesn't make sense to me why Mysticism is just gone as a school. You might argue the same for Thamaturgy, but it hasn't been around since Daggerfall. Mysticism was there up until Skyrim, and it had gotten some serious lore behind it. Shoving its effects into other schools is rough enough, but limiting it to Alchemy would be a low blow.
>>
>>54226123
>Skyrim's system is questionable in that I get so many ingredients that share multiple effects that will often ruin a potion or poison if I use them together.

Skyrims system allows for a a master alchemist to extract only the beneficial or negative properties of an ingredient for use in a potion or a poison respectively. Which means novice alchemists have to focus on finding ingredients that are mostly negative, like Deathbell or Nightshade.

The traits of mysticism are almost completely dispersed among the classes for which the spells were mostly concerned with. What I really miss is the movement buffs from Alteration.
>>
File: 1448118944957.jpg (89KB, 900x542px) Image search: [Google]
1448118944957.jpg
89KB, 900x542px
>>54226261
I'm not really wrapping my head around what you're trying to say with the alchemy system, I'm sorry. All I know is that sometimes it sucks to have ingredients to make a potion but it's also going to harm you or a poison that helps who you hit in some way, or while a potion that both buffs your heavy armor skill and your lightning resistance or something is technically more useful, it's not that much better if you never need one effect when looking for the other. You need very specific ingredient combinations half the time, and I've never tried to be a master alchemist and learn such combos.

But I did like having the Mysticism-related spells and effects all in one school. In Morrowind it was even easier, with a larger amount of spells and some spell effects overlapping among schools. I get that especially with how it's been repeatedly cut into throughout the games it's barely viable as a school anymore, but it is more of a hassle to level in three different schools and learn a shout to get the effects you used to have in just one, especially if you don't want to devote yourself to magic like a wizard or a battlemage. Maybe you want to be a nightblade with some Mysticism to back up your Illusion with detection spells or telekinesis.
>>
>>54226484
I mean if you level up your alchemy skill to a master level you can pick and choose from among the traits of an ingredient for use in a potion. Having to find specific ingredients because you're character isn't skilled enough to just extract certain qualities from an ingredient makes sense. Once you do hit master alchemy, making powerful potions from just about anything becomes extremely easy. As opposed to Morrowind where a potions effectiveness is based on intelligence and alchemy only effects success and your knowledge of an ingredients traits.

Mysticism being its own school can be as much a hindrance as it can be a benefit. The occasion like you stated where all the skills you want to use on a build is pretty specific. Say if someone was play a "Paladin" and want to be able to heal and use some of the buffing effects of Alteration. Instead of just investing into those two classes as they exist in Skyrim they would instead having to also invest in mysticism in order to access abilities like spell absorption or Divine intervention.
>>
I kind of wish Bethesda made an Elder Scrolls RTS before Games Workshop made a W40k one so we could get this guy to voice Mannimarco.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1tCHVysyUs&t=103s
>>
>>54224837
I want to cuddle her at night.

>>54225266
oh that will stop him. yup.

>>54226837
Or rely on scrolls or enchanted weapons, so the spells list isn't cluttered with too many drain attributes. As for magic travelling, Mark/recall are insanely more useful for dungeons. Set your mark where you last stand and then use divine intervention scrolls to get near a settlement to offload loot, then recall back for more.
>>
What do you call a group of female Elves. Is it just Mer? Do you call them women, or would it be womer. What is the proper pronoun?
>>
File: tgesg.jpg (178KB, 800x842px) Image search: [Google]
tgesg.jpg
178KB, 800x842px
Hello /tgesg/, and welcome back for the next UESRPG release: The Scroll of Undeath, which can be downloaded along with our other materials in the first link of the OP!

Within its pages you will find the profiles for all those things that go bump in the night, and rattle about just out of sight.

The school of Necromancy is back and expanded upon with new and revised rules for both temporary and permanent slaves.

To accompany this, the rules for Henchmen and Grouping Up have been includes as well to better swarm your enemies with hordes of undead without rolling a thousand dice in the process.

And last but not least, you can now join the skeleton wars and become the spooky scary lich that you so rightfully deserve to be!

The next slated releases are the Players Handbook and the Scroll of Solstheim, though it is whispered in dark corners that a third book of great importance to the Ra'gada is in active development...
>>
Tell me about the moons.
From what I remember, they're corpses of Lorkhan and the phases of the moon are because the corpse is falling apart, but then how does it come back to full?
Are they also infinite planes like the planets?
Could they hypothetically collide with each other or with other space things?
>>
File: malaria survivor.jpg (70KB, 1300x957px) Image search: [Google]
malaria survivor.jpg
70KB, 1300x957px
>>54228064
Good work.
>>
File: khajiit_by_quidames-d9o0rck.png (5MB, 2335x1412px) Image search: [Google]
khajiit_by_quidames-d9o0rck.png
5MB, 2335x1412px
>>54226059
Because cats are superior.

>>54228064
These have been coming out quickly now. I'll have to read it later, when I'm not at work.
>>
File: TR.jpg (3MB, 7680x4320px) Image search: [Google]
TR.jpg
3MB, 7680x4320px
Tamriel Rebuilt is looking pretty impressive.
Pardon the jpeg compression.
>>
File: netchleather.jpg (216KB, 1280x2134px) Image search: [Google]
netchleather.jpg
216KB, 1280x2134px
slavs are ashlanders, western europeans are housemer
>>
>>54228167
they're not corpses. they're the literal aedra that helped build the world. we only see them as moons because our eyes/brains are too limited to see what they really are. Nirn *might* be the corpse of Lorkhan, but that's a bit up in the air. There's some evidence for it and some against it.
>>
>>54228167

> What are moons?
>Small planets, insofar as one infinite mass of infinite size can be smaller than another. Planets do have orbits, or at least lunar orbits are perceived to happen by mortals. Moons are regarded by various cultures as attendant spirits of their god planet, or minor gods, or foreign gods. The moons of Nirn are Masser and Secunda. Moons are not represented in the Dwarven Orrery.
>What are Masser and Secunda?
>Masser and Secunda ('Jone' and 'Jode' in the Ehlnofex), the moons of Nirn, are the attendant spirits of the mortal plane. They are like the mortal plane in that they are temporal and subject to the bounds of mortality; in fact of this, the moons are dead and died long ago. The moons used to be pure white and featureless, but today their 'skin' is decaying and withering away. Their planes are likewise dying. Mortals perceive this as the moons being spheres with patches of their 'surfaces' completely eaten away; as the moons spin, they seem to become slivers or ragged crescents. These are not caused by shadows, because you can see stars through the black patches of the lunar spheres.

https://www.imperial-library.info/content/cosmology

>In short, the Moons were and are the two halves of Lorkhan's 'flesh-divinity'. Like the rest of the Gods, Lorkhan was a plane(t) that participated in the Great Construction... except where the Eight lent portions of their heavenly bodies to create the mortal plane(t), Lorkhan's was cracked asunder and his divine spark fell to Nirn as a shooting star "to impregnate it with the measure of its existence and a reasonable amount of selfishness."

http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:The_Lunar_Lorkhan

>>54229675
Retard.
>>
>>54225185
>Almalexia and Boethiah are one
Wait what
>>
File: 1470844009667.jpg (23KB, 500x342px) Image search: [Google]
1470844009667.jpg
23KB, 500x342px
>>54218481
What even is Lyg?
>>
File: comfy.jpg (38KB, 640x908px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
38KB, 640x908px
Was the Leaper Demon King already Mehrunes Dagon?
Or did Alduin force him to mantle him somehow?
>>
File: 1498865638466.jpg (29KB, 400x390px) Image search: [Google]
1498865638466.jpg
29KB, 400x390px
>>54224168
Codafags leave
>>
File: nerevarine.jpg (100KB, 1024x687px) Image search: [Google]
nerevarine.jpg
100KB, 1024x687px
Tell me about Azura, /tesg/.

Boethiah is like the penultimate edgelord Nietzschean Existentialist Darwinist wannabe Ubermensch type, 'whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger'.

This leads into a conflict with Azura, when ALMSIVI, in their quest for power, betray and murder Nerevar for the Heart of Lorkhan.

Boethiah is a very Lorkhanic figure in many different ways. Is Azura anti-lorkhan, and anti-mundus? Or does she simply not believe murder and betrayal is neccesary for the path to elightenment? Or, does she believe such things are neccesary, but it is also neccesary they must be punished? That it was neccesary for ALMSIVI to do what they did, but it is also neccesary for Azura, via her Nerevarine champion, to punish ALMSIVI, so that Nerevar may achieve an even greater state than ALMSIVI and the Anticipations could without the whole Red Mountain Saga?
>>
File: 1433579001236.png (197KB, 500x347px) Image search: [Google]
1433579001236.png
197KB, 500x347px
>>54231014
>>
File: thinking.gif (613KB, 498x498px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.gif
613KB, 498x498px
>>54231202
The Red Year happened because of Vivec, though. He held Baar Dau over Vivec City yet never set it down.

Once again, the childish Tribunal spreads deceit and lies for their own base egotist desires.
>>
>>54231227
>this pic
>The Red Year
Are you legitimately retarded.
>>
>>54231257
It's a volcano erupting.
That's the red year.
Pretty easy mistake to make cuntlord.
>>
>>54231269
Except only braindead skyrimfags would think of the Red Year first in this situation.
>>
>>54231278
Ok so what does that pic depict then.
>>
>>54231423
Post-apotheosis cataclysm.
>>
So could one make the comparison of the PC of oblivion becoming very like sheogorath by 5 a example of something like mantling?
>>
File: 1469407382424.png (931KB, 1022x1834px) Image search: [Google]
1469407382424.png
931KB, 1022x1834px
>>54231014
Azura is spiteful and will use her sphere of influence to trick mortals into fulfilling her prophecy. She isn't necessarily against murder and deceit so long as it doesn't interfere with her like the murder of Nerevar did. I doubt she is anti-mundus, she is considered the most benevolent Daedric Prince after all.
>>
>>54231468
The CoC didn't become Sheo. He gone mad actually and thus he thought he is a god.
>>
>>54231468
Yes.
>>
Empire or Stormcloacks?

>inb4 Thalmor or neutralfag
>>
>>54231652
Literally bottom of the barrel of Elder Scrolls discussions.
>>
>>54231652
Stormcloaks.

The Empire is doomed to fail. It is absolutely inevitable.

'The Empire' isn't even the Empire. It's Colovian-Ran Cyrodiil, who has the disparate city-states of High Rock and half of Skyrim as vassal states/tributaries. Oh, and possibly Morrowind which is just totally ruined.

The best hope for the Nords is to pull off the bandage quick, and find a proper solution.

Besides, the Thalmor won't be beaten in war. They'll be beaten by the superhero player character of TES 6 or 7.

>>54231671
Well look what happens when someone asks a somewhat more important question.
>>
>>54231652
I don't know what's worse, arguments about canon or arguments about the civil war, I just know both are absolute trash.
>>
>>54231803
Don't forget "Are [ES race] [RL ethnicity]?"
>>
>>54231652
Imperials. A united Empire is the best hope that all men and mortals have at resisting the Thalmor. The Nords just need to suck things up for a bit.
>>
>>54231652
Empire. It's worth keeping together, and it's only because of the Stormcloaks that their hand was forced on actually prosecuting the ban on Talos worship that they'd allowed to continue in secret.

What is independence even going to gain for the Stormcloaks at this point? They separate from the Empire, and then the Thalmor overruns the broken remnants and then Skyrim, which is still weak from civil war.

>>54231671
I totally agree, especially since Bethesda can't seem to make particularly deep factions. But fuck it, I'm not good at deep lore.
>>
>>54231834
>one biased source says something
>that must mean it is absolutely true
>>
>>54231671
>>54231803
Still better than c0da trash.
>>
>>54231839
All sources are biased, because they're written or said in-universe.
>>
>>54231826
Are Redguards human?
>>
>>54231852
Exactly. Which is why you should not say things with such certainty as "it's only because of the Stormcloaks that their hand was forced on actually prosecuting the ban on Talos worship that they'd allowed to continue in secret.".

Also, even if that is true, it's kind of a moot point. It's like saying:
"I only started to stomp on this group's rights when they decided to start using their rights!"
>>
>>54231852
Even Ruminations on the Elder Scrolls, by Septimus Signus?
>>
>>54231867
Well, that's how I understand it to have happened. The Empire allowed Talos worship in secret, one character talking about secret shrines everyone had. But then the Stormcloaks were promised free Talos worship out of desperation and pressed the Empire to fufill that desperate promise. Not sure if it was the Jarl of Markarth that gave the order or the Empire, but while either was remiss for giving the promise, the Stormcloaks got the Thalmors attention and forced the Empire to start actually taking the Talos ban seriously.
>>
>>54231983
But again, that doesn't really justify it.
'I only violated this person's freedom of speech when they started talking! It's their fault!'

To be honest, I don't think the Thalmor would start the second great war if the Empire simply let people do what they will in regards to Talos worship. Simply state it is illegal, but don't actually do anything about it. Kind of like how they technically ceded Hammerfell to the Thalmor and had nothing to do with their war against the Dominion, though they left a legion of 'wounded' men to help fight.

There's no way the Dominion would risk it all, they are not confident that they can survive another full on conflict.
>>
>>54232013
But the Empire can't know that, all they know is that they nearly got wrecked in the last war. Either way, it's still not really an argument in favor of the Stormcloaks.

>"I only violated this person's freedom of speech when they started talking too loudly! Before that I allowed them to speak freely as long as it wasn't too public!"
>>
>hammerfell declares independence
>Empire is forced to covertly support them
>hammerfell wins war against thalmor
>skyrim shouldn't declare independence though, the thalmor would obviously conquer it.
>>
I want to replay Oblivion after like 8 years. What character should I make? Any interesting idea?
>>
>>54232055
'Amendment I. Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.'

The Empire is not the United States of America, but you can't honestly pretend the homicidal persecution of Talos worshippers is at all justified, in any way. How many Nords have the Thalmor Imprisoned and executed? Can you imagine having a foreign intelligence agency and paramilitary group operating in your nation, free of legal boundaries, condoned by your government?

Two more things. One, there were some critics of the Emperor who 'pointed out' that the final terms of the White-Gold Concordat are virtually the exact same that were initially sent to the Empire. Secondly, the Empire did not 'nearly get wrecked'. They got wrecked, and wrecked in return. The Dominion army is severely damaged. It is possible, not absolute, but possible, that the Empire could have refused to accept the White-Gold Concordat, and end the war on a white peace. What would the Dominion do, send another army to Cyrodiil? There would be another year of lesser war, at most, pushing the Dominion beyond the borders of Cyrodiil and Hammerfell, and then armistice. Then, there would be no Skyrim Civil war, and Hammerfell might be Imperial still. Maybe.
>>
>>54232116
Btw I want to go full roleplay. No fast travel, regular resting, feeding etc.
>>
>>54231857
Actually a valid question, given their origins.
>>
>>54232099
They already conquered and violated Ulfric Sotrmcloak
>>
File: boethiahwarrior.jpg (165KB, 800x1096px) Image search: [Google]
boethiahwarrior.jpg
165KB, 800x1096px
>>54232116
>>54232137
I was thinking about doing some kind of Warrior Monk, myself. For Morrowind.

Seeking to attain a perfect Body and Mind, and achieve ascendancy through struggle on the mortal realm.
An alternative version would be a Daedric Monk, specifically a Monk of Boethiah. A person seeking to attain absolute power and strength through Battle, to become the Champion of the Arena that is Nirn. Or perhaps a devotee of Molag Bal, seeking absolute domination, becoming a Vampire. Or so on.

You would wear only clothing most of the time, and use either only hand-to-hand or Long-Blade. By max level, you would need to have hand-to-hand though. Perfection of the body and all that.

Armor would be permitted, particularly special artifact armor, like the Ebony Mail. That would fit well into him/her being a Boethiah worshipper, that being the artifact of Boethiah after all.
>>
>>54232132
Hammerfell proved that fighting back was a valid option at the time of the White Gold Concordat. Titus Mede II is unfit to rule.
>>
>>54232235
They only captured and interrogated him during the Great War.

Redditors extract from this that he's some kind of sleeper agent or something. When they said he was an 'asset', that only meant in so far as the civil war is good as long as it does not result in one side winning. Strife is best, without resolution. They did not want Ulfric impeded by Thalmor agents, hence the document.
>>
>>54232239
Not bad.
>>
File: 1400920894401.jpg (498KB, 950x1134px) Image search: [Google]
1400920894401.jpg
498KB, 950x1134px
>>54223406
>Bethesda expecting players to read

Next TES game will have a quest marker and a QTE become the boss of all daedra.
>>
>>54232461
Not in my c0da :)
>>
>>54232461
Also the interactions will be replaced with a dialogue wheel that has ragefaces as it's options
>>
I've made skyrim fun. After 6 years, it has finally been fun to play.
>>
>>54232461
I think they could expect a player to read, but to wait until a specific day to summon a daedric prince? Impossible.
>>
>>54232461
Skyrim is way more complex than Oblivion and Morrowind.
>>
Do not respond to obvious b8
>>
>>54231652
>Forebears
>>
>>54232641
Well, that's how Daggerfall did it.
http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Daggerfall:Daedra_Summoning
>>
>>54232907
"redguards" are not relevant
>>
>>54231423
Sun's Death
>>
Scrollhammer server open on Maptools.
The server is named "Scrollhammer" and the password is "tgesg".

If for some reason you can't connect, or I don't seem to be responding, just reply to this post. I always see 4chan notifications.
>>
>>54231983
>the Stormcloaks got the Thalmors attention and forced the Empire to start actually taking the Talos ban seriously.
There's dialogue about people being kidnapped in thalmor raids that you "never hear about", pretending people weren't punished for talos worship is ignorant. The empire isn't the only ones with any authority.
>>
>>54232641
This is honestly an actual issue.
You see back in Daggerfall, the passage of time was much quicker because of how many in-game days it would take to travel from place to place, and likewise spent resting in dungeons. A thorough playthrough could easily last over a year.

With games like Skyrim though, there is none of that, the world is simply too small. If you don't believe me I dare you to try and play an entire in-game year in Skyrim.
>>
>>54233404
Sad
>>
>>54231857
They're Pillarmen.
>>
>>54233775
It's just easier to have set places and quests for a daedric prince, especially when the world is smaller (and you can afford to give it some real detail) and you don't have the daedra summoners in mages guilds and temples anymore.

Even in Daggerfall I imagine it would be pretty shitty to have worked yourself up to the level you needed for a daedra summoning, and then have Sheogorath steal the spotlight like he has a random chance of doing, forcing you to wait a whole year.
>>
File: 6877523921_92d4fcb24d_o.jpg (1MB, 1663x1864px) Image search: [Google]
6877523921_92d4fcb24d_o.jpg
1MB, 1663x1864px
Who is your favourite TES character?
Hardmode: No obvious ones like Pelinal, Reman or Gortwog.
>>
File: tumblr_mihw0xKJe51rml4zno1_1280.jpg (193KB, 800x1051px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mihw0xKJe51rml4zno1_1280.jpg
193KB, 800x1051px
>>54234543
It doesn't really work like that in Daggerfall.
See, only the Mages Guild and the Temples stick to the Summoning Days, so if you really want to summon a Prince outside of their given day, you can try your luck at a coven. The beldam will summon Princes whenever, though it's usually more expensive than doing it the normal way.

I like it a lot. The "sanctioned" summoners in the Guild in the Temples only summon on a single day each year, and if you miss them you either have to wait or find some traditionalist witches. There's a lot of flavour in that.
>>
>>54225665
>That's as much information as an Altmer is born with, with no training at all. It's not a high bar.
Racial stat boosts are a gameplay element that represents natural inclination and culture. It's not like Redguards come out of the womb already knowing sword techniques.
>>
File: 2017-07-09_20-08-29.jpg (212KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-09_20-08-29.jpg
212KB, 1920x1080px
>New Legends card expansion
>it's just more skyrimwank
Hey, do you remember this interesting character? Well, here's a whole deck for him.
This is supposed to be the "College of Winterhold" deck.
>>
File: 1472337708745.jpg (677KB, 863x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1472337708745.jpg
677KB, 863x1024px
>>54234725
stuff like that would do wonders for worldbuilding and storytelling.
The Princes really need to be more than a single cool quest. They need greater integration into the world and its stories, as it is they're nothing more than a reason to give cool quests.

Imagine if the mages guild needed to interrogate a prince so they send you to acquire a book on summoning from a cult or coven. You could join the coven as a double agent, ask for the book straight up, steal it or raid their place. Then the questlines could branch out differently.
>>
>>54234725
It's flavorful and all, and it worked in Daggerfall's day (and is good to keep in mind for the setting itself), but I really don't think it would go over well in whatever game comes next. Since it's hard to argue on that sort of maybe, let's say they'd tried to work that into Skyrim. I can't see that going over well, especially if you actually have to try and find the covens and do a mission to get their trust and all. Even having summoning on a monthly rather than a yearly basis would be frustrating, and would probably mean the sanctioned sources wouldn't get used.
>>
File: Merid.png (2MB, 900x1191px) Image search: [Google]
Merid.png
2MB, 900x1191px
>>54235027
I just want more lore on the Princes from the perspective of cultists, witches, or other worshippers.

>>54235042
Daedric quests as of Skyrim are really just another layer of sidequests. You sort of just stumble onto them, clear out a dungeon or something, and then you get a new thing. It's just something to keep you busy.

In Daggerfall, a Daedric quest isn't something you stumble upon, it's something you decide to do. You decide to climb the ranks of the guild or temple, to find the witches, and to contact the Prince. It's not supposed to be easy or convenient.

It's not just a matter of days and hours, it's a fundamental difference in how the quests are treated.
>>
File: 1473880572811.jpg (4MB, 4000x6000px) Image search: [Google]
1473880572811.jpg
4MB, 4000x6000px
Is there any lore on what Daedric cults do?
Did Shivering Isle have a Sheogorath cult in it?
>>
>>
File: 72215-0-1451155278.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
72215-0-1451155278.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
hi, /tgesg/

I'm replaying Skyrim and for the first time I killed Paarthurnax because I noticed something. Check these lines from 9:45 to 10:06:
https://youtu.be/DTah-ZSw1Uo?t=585

His tone gave me the vibes that he has some more obscure plans other than helping the Dragonborn selflessly. Other than that the more I think about the Way of the Voice the more this practice seems like another way of control. That's what Odavhiig says too after Alduin's defeat in Sovngarde.
What do you think?
>>
>>54236289
I agree.
It's fairly clear that Paarthurnax desires to unjustly take up Alduin's role as the master of the Dragons, he basically admits this to you himself.
The Thu'um is all about domination, the strongest voice rules. Paarthurnax is challenging the Dovahkiin.
>>
>>54234548
So no fluff characters?
>>
>>54218481
Barenziah had purple eyes...
>>
>>54238241
No, she is described as having red eyes in the Real Barenziah.
Though she did have bright red hair.
>>
>>54238459
>>
File: barenziah_by_adelaiy-d8wzg2o.png (1MB, 972x1376px) Image search: [Google]
barenziah_by_adelaiy-d8wzg2o.png
1MB, 972x1376px
>>54238542
>>
>>54238640
>>
I get that it's the crown of barenziah, but fuck it just looks awful to wear.
>>
Who knew there was this much art of her in the huge crown thing?

>>54238702
Yeah, it really does.
>>
>>54224492
I can't believe someone still keeps milking this meme.
>>
>>54229642
Funny, I'm not the only one who sees dunmeri as russians
>>
>>54238944
They've got a bit of Israeli in them too.
Everyone knows Jew girls are huge sluts.
>>
>>54238944
Like most ES cultures, they're a mix and match bag. I personally see the primary influences as being Egyptian, Hebrew, Mongolian, and generic Indigenous American tribal aspects with a bit of old Persia and meme Catholicism for good measure.
>>
File: 1463761359043.jpg (524KB, 1280x1689px) Image search: [Google]
1463761359043.jpg
524KB, 1280x1689px
>>54238944
>dark ashy skin, blood red eyes, and gravelly incomprehensible voices
>have to constantly protect themselves from the deadly ash-riden atmosphere and lava fumes
>don't want to work so force a bunch of cats and lizards to do all their manual labour
>land ridden with toxic mutants, giant insects, pterodactyls, and demons from hell
>live in giant mushrooms and bug shells and wear bug armor and bug mating perfume, and ride around on top heavy Barney the dinosaurs
Truly, they are Russian
>>
>>54240129
Also Japanese
>>
File: shanana.png (13KB, 571x254px) Image search: [Google]
shanana.png
13KB, 571x254px
Just gonna leave this here.
>>
>>54240615
When you get deeper into sources of tes lore, and lotr lore for that matter, you find a lot is either borrowed or just straight copied from other sources.
I haven't read said book so I can't attest to what it includes, but as they say, there's nothing new under the sun.
>>
>>54240224
Replace ash with snow and mushrooms to concrete ruins and it fits.
>>
File: uncle crassius.png (154KB, 257x286px) Image search: [Google]
uncle crassius.png
154KB, 257x286px
>>54240662
Tamriel was based on the D&D campaigns the guys at Bethesda used to run way back in the early days. Everything is derivative of that with the serial numbers filed off, and people whine that it's becoming more of a generic imitation of whatever popular fantasy is in vogue - no, it began as a generic imitation, at times it adds something vaguely inspired but most of the time it's basic bitch fantasy.
That doesn't mean I don't love it, I do, but it's not some loloriginal deeplore setting with kinky mushrooms that make it special.
>>
>>54231652
If you're for strength and unity you join the Empire. If you want to fuck your sister then you join the lamecloaks.
>>
>>54241374
What if you want both?
>>
File: market.jpg (313KB, 850x1100px) Image search: [Google]
market.jpg
313KB, 850x1100px
>>54240916
Ehh, kind of. I mean, Morrowind had a certain 'je ne sais quoi' about it, a unique spirit that was pretty unlike most other fantasy worlds, that Bethesda as a developer has seemed to abandon in favor of an almost completely generic (at least on the surface) Cyrodiil in Oblivion, and a somewhat more interesting but still pretty 'basic bitch' Skyrim in TESV.
>>54241374
>Strength and Unity
>Elder Council assassinates the Emperor
lulz
>>
Are Dunmer supposed to be ugly?
>>
File: stoprighttherep.jpg (96KB, 800x640px) Image search: [Google]
stoprighttherep.jpg
96KB, 800x640px
You can't escape them. You can't outrun them, you can't hide. You can only wield. You can only pay.
They.
Will.
Find.
You.
You.
Will.
Pay.
>>
File: temple.jpg (511KB, 1000x782px) Image search: [Google]
temple.jpg
511KB, 1000x782px
>>54241435
Never seen this particular piece of concept art in black and white. Source?
>>
File: redorannoble.jpg (455KB, 1280x911px) Image search: [Google]
redorannoble.jpg
455KB, 1280x911px
>>54242855
Kirkbride's tumblr.
>>
File: sload.jpg (348KB, 1000x1306px) Image search: [Google]
sload.jpg
348KB, 1000x1306px
>>54242855
So, that fat guy with the mask is supposed to be a Sload right? They seem cool. I hope they come back in the next games.
>>
>>54242878
Can't find this one there.
>>54242905
Maybe. Can be just some Redoran guy.
>>
File: woody.jpg (165KB, 709x569px) Image search: [Google]
woody.jpg
165KB, 709x569px
>>54242905
>too cool to pass up - perfect for Morrowind's art design
>>
>>54236289
Paarthunax orchestrated the events of Skyrim to supplant Alduin. He isn't on your side, and the blades are right to want him dead.
>>
>>54218481
What do you thing would be good 5E home brew rules for resistances, taking x% less damage, or getting a saving throw?
>>
File: MW-item-Spear_of_Bitter_Mercy.jpg (52KB, 757x794px) Image search: [Google]
MW-item-Spear_of_Bitter_Mercy.jpg
52KB, 757x794px
What are some artifacts that are unlikely to appear again in the series?

pic related
>>
>>54246975
Seeing that Goldbrand didn't appear of Skyrim of all games, despite being forged by "Dragons of the North", I'd say it's ded.
>>
>>54244326
I don't know much about 5E in general, working primarily with d% mechanics, but the damage reduction mechanic from the Heavy Armor Master feat in 5E could perhaps be adapted for use with elemental/damage resistances?

>>54246988
It didn't make an appearance, but It was mentioned in "The Great War" book that the Emperor possibly rode into battle with it.
Also, it has made an appearance in a recent game, TES: Legends, for all it is worth.
>>
>>54236908
>>54243850
Well, I'm glad that I'm not alone with this opinion. On other forums everyone seems to praise Paarthurnax.
>>
>>54246988
I thought it's obvious for everyone that Titus Mede II made a pact with Boethiah. The whole 4E Empire reeks of him.
>>
>>54246975
We'll never see King Orgrum's Coffer again.
>>
>>54231616
>>54231624
get 2 conflicting answers.
great.
I mean i prefer the whole' the CoC became like sheo due to stuff like that, I mean it has to be CoC due to some dialogue that vague refrences the thieves guild and Dark brotherhood questlines from oblivion'
>>
>>54242779
The Empire at it's prime.
>>
>>54247228
Well, there is a TES circlejerk. I'm surprised it didn't arrive here, given what happened the last time Paarthunax was brought up in this thread. The circlejerk only approves of the Empire and saving Paarthunax. It also won't tolerate any criticism of Kirkbride (PBUH).
>>
>>54248227
Fuck them. I support the rebellion because it's time for a new empire, I also think that all dragons must be killed by the Dragonborn, that's his goddamn job afterall.
Kirkbride latter works are simple cringey, it's a shame, he was better than that but that was around 15 years ago.
>>
>>54248227
>implying the anti-kirkbride posters aren't just as much of a circlejerk
>>
>>54248227
>>54248451
Talos, founder of the Empire, allowed Paarthunax to live. This shows that Paarthunax and other dragons who don't follow Alduin are completely fine.
>>
>>54248451
To be honest, it IS the new Empire, and apparently Medes are connected by blood to both Cuhlekain and Reman which already makes them much better than fucking pieces of manmer trash which were the Septims.
Meanwhile the Nords are drooling retards as per usual and the Thalmor are really fucking sad and their ideology is a pale shadow of what made Altmer actually cool back in the days.
>>
>>54248532
>the Medes are connected by blood to both Cuhlekain and Reman
Where is this coming from?
>>
>>54248520
That proves nothing actually.

>>54248532
>Medes are connected by blood to both Cuhlekain and Reman

Source?
Source?
>>
>>54248589
It proves that the dragonborn doesn't have to be a ADHD sperg when it comes to killing dragons
>>
>>54248638
A Dragonborn =/= THE Dragonborn.

The LDB is special. There have been many with the Dragonblood, but he is more than just some chump with the blood. He is the destined savior of the entire Kalpa.
>>
File: 1378346185672.png (232KB, 1472x1544px) Image search: [Google]
1378346185672.png
232KB, 1472x1544px
>>54248581
>>54248589
Reman I and Betrayal.
I like it therefore it's canon.

http://lagbt.wiwiland.net/index.php?title=TES:Reman_I
http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1598426-betrayal/
>>
>>54248762
>I like it therefore it's canon

upvoted :D
>>
>>54248762
>I like it therefore it's canon
please stop spreading genuine misinformation
>>
File: baladas.png (337KB, 522x574px) Image search: [Google]
baladas.png
337KB, 522x574px
>>54249149
>>54249348
Deal with it nerds.
>>
>>54236289
I kill him every time because I want dragonbones and scales. And souls.
>>
>>54249441
Badass.
>>
>>54229343
Now imagine exploring it in TES3MP with three friends on guarback.
>>
>>54250400
You can alway do that in The Elder Scrollsâ„¢ Online Morrowind.

Are you working on something cool these days?
>>
>>54250481
I am.
>>
>>54229343
--Live in shack just outside Mournhold.
--Hike to Old Ebonheart.
--Take ferry to New Ebonheart.
--LOL no, island's quarantined.
--Fine. Swim.
--Pretend to sleep. Wait for assassin to attack me.
--Talk to guy in Adamantium armor outside castle.
--Talk to wizard inside castle.
--Get teleproted to Mournhold.
--Go to work: sell Kwama burgers all day.
--"Would you like Ash Yams with that, sera?"
--Clock out. Hang out in Godsreach dive bar, to avoid 5:30 traffic.
--Go thru the same bullshit to get home.
--It's midnight. I have to be up again in 6 hours.
--Some fetcher wrote "SEE THAT MOUNTAIN? YOU CAN CLIMB IT." on the wall next to my shack.

We will get local access to Mournhold eventually, right? And maybe som scheduled boat service to and from Vvardenfell?
>>
>>54248227
But I'm stormcloak strong and I don't murder friendly dragons just because they /might/ do something bad.
>>
File: vaermina.jpg (1MB, 853x1280px) Image search: [Google]
vaermina.jpg
1MB, 853x1280px
Happy Vaermina's summoning day /tgesg/! May you have horrendous nightmares tonight!
>>
File: Vaermina the Dreamweaver.jpg (4MB, 2159x3200px) Image search: [Google]
Vaermina the Dreamweaver.jpg
4MB, 2159x3200px
>>54253143
>May you have horrendous nightmares tonight!
I wouldn't mind too much. It's been years and years since last time.
>>
>>54253143
You were expecting Vaermina? Too bad, it's just Uncle Sheo, silly!
>>
File: 6877489677_7db048e4c4_o.jpg (658KB, 1558x1902px) Image search: [Google]
6877489677_7db048e4c4_o.jpg
658KB, 1558x1902px
Speaking of Vaermina, the whole concept of the Dreamstride is actually kind of cool.
>>
File: t3_43fsdv.png (22KB, 250x169px) Image search: [Google]
t3_43fsdv.png
22KB, 250x169px
>>54253470
Well, thats 200000 septims i'll never see again...
>>
>>54253143
>Vaermina
>that sexy voice in Skyrim
Fug, i would almost sacrifice that bro dunmer priest.
>>
>>54246975
Chrysamere, the Warlock's Ring, the Necromancer's Amulet, the Skull of Corruption (as an artifact that can clone enemies), the Lord's Mail...basically anything that hasn't been seen in Skyrim or since Morrowind.
>>
File: necromancer's amulet.jpg (47KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
necromancer's amulet.jpg
47KB, 600x600px
>>54254997
Anon...
>>
>>54255183
Oh wow, fuck me then. At least the others are on point.
>>
>>54254962
>kill him for me, Vaermina demands it
I always save right before that moment just so I can listen to that voice
>>
>>54255504
it would be a sick final reward for a future thieves guild questline
>>
>>54255754
hell with being a thief, I wanna be a merchant
>>
File: 1474865999741.png (419KB, 2000x1085px) Image search: [Google]
1474865999741.png
419KB, 2000x1085px
>>54253143
I literally just woke up from one. what the fuck
maybe >>>/x/19272420 is right
>>
I actually really like Vaermina, but I'm not quite able to point out why.
Makes me want to go through all possible lore on her, maybe write something up.
>>
>>54255916
have you ever seen the tamriel rebuikt artbook
it has a whole section dedicated to vaermina
>http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/TR_Artbook.pdf
>>
Can someone tell me about the linguistics of Tamriel. Stuff like what people people speak what, if there's a common language like Lingua Franca and if there are any linguistic family trees like Indo-European in real life.
>>
>>54255504

Knees don't bend like that. *Can't* bend like that. No wonder she's screaming.

WTF?
>>
>>54256609
Get yer tits all over this shit:

>http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Ehlnofex_Languages
>>
>>54256780
Thank you very much
>>
>>54248663
Is he really a saviour when he merely delayed the end of the current kalpa?
More like saviour of the current era, right?
>>
>>54256919
I think the implication was that Alduin wasn't doing what his duty would have him do with destroying the kalpa, but instead wanted to rule over humans or something like that.

And for some reason ending this kalpa in particular seems to be a Very Bad Thing.
>>
>>54257056
But isn't every Kalpa destined, without a chance to stop it, to end, to get eaten by Al sometime probably at/after the end of the 5th era?

Or wait, was 5th era == last era just Kirkbride memery again?
Sometimes I get a bit confused...
>>
>>54257056
Yeah, Alduin decided he wanted to rule the world instead of eat it, so Akatosh sent the LDB to slap him around so that he'll actually do his job next time.
>>
>>54257136
>Akatosh: Son, we need to have a talk about your control issues
>Alduin: I'm perfectly fine dad!
>>
>>54257359
So the LDB is that distant younger cousin who's so much more mature than you that your parents make him your babysitter, spanking privileges included?
>>
File: 1495310834981.jpg (536KB, 788x1003px) Image search: [Google]
1495310834981.jpg
536KB, 788x1003px
>>54256490
this shit is so dope, it captures the creative spirit of morrowind so goddamn well
>>
>>54257431
Alduin is severely autistic and the LDB is his younger cousin with special needs care training.
>>
>>54257525
>Alduin is severely autistic
I like it therefore it's canon.
>>
File: NO.png (1MB, 865x1320px) Image search: [Google]
NO.png
1MB, 865x1320px
>>54257056
Alduin was in the middle of ruling the world before he suddenly found himself in the 4th Era.
He wasn't ready to destroy the world yet.

Besides, Numidium is still a threat to Mundus.
>>
>>54257056
>And for some reason ending this kalpa in particular seems to be a Very Bad Thing.

Because then Bethesda would actually have to come up with new ideas.
>>
>>54257605
I thought the Numidium was broke and the Mantella lost. Walk-Brass is not going to walk any time soon.
>>
>>54257605
It's actually pretty sad.
Last thing he knows, he's fighting rebels with his younger brothers and servants, suddenly the entire war is over and only the chief-traitor himself, Paarthurnax, is still there, no longer exhausted from battle and powerful enough to chase Al off in his post-elder-scroll-travel-sickness.

So he flies towards the only other dragon he can feel in the vicinity, over in that shity little human village (Who allowed them to grawl out of the earth?).
But there's no dragon there! Just puny humans, although Al is certain that there is another of his brothers there!

And then he notices the LDB. A puny little meatbag without wings, an understanding of T'huum or knowledge on how the world is supposed to be.
A mockery of Alduins proud race!

No wonder he's so cranky the first time you meet him.
>>
File: nafalilargus.jpg (123KB, 1133x897px) Image search: [Google]
nafalilargus.jpg
123KB, 1133x897px
>>54257731
The dragons should have been characters, not monsters.
Hopefully they're not just monsters in future games.
>>
>>54257663

If you thought it, it's lore. :) You don't need '''''''''''''''canon''''''''''''''' to justify what you like as lore.
>>
>>54257912
There were, thankfully, some good dragon characters. Like the one trapped by the Ideal Masters.
>>
File: Telvanni_Wizard_Darker.jpg (686KB, 1280x1885px) Image search: [Google]
Telvanni_Wizard_Darker.jpg
686KB, 1280x1885px
>>54258158
The Dead Sea called, it wants it salt back.
>>
>>54258254
>mad that his fanfics aren't really lore
>"y-y-y-y-you're salty!!!!"
>t-t-that told him...

Stay mad, but do it at r/teslore.
>>
File: Telvanni_Wizard.jpg (221KB, 850x1081px) Image search: [Google]
Telvanni_Wizard.jpg
221KB, 850x1081px
>>54258397
lol
>>
File: fyr.jpg (81KB, 400x380px) Image search: [Google]
fyr.jpg
81KB, 400x380px
>officialâ„¢ canon even mattering post-Morrowind
>>
>fishing for replies and attention
>in an elder scrolls lore thread of all things
>>
What do you think the Nerevarine is up to these days?
>>
>>54258863
Smashing Tsaesci cloaca.
>>
>>54258913
Truly an inspiration to us all.
>>
>>54258863
>2050
>TES VII is announced
>You play as the Nerevarine returned at the end of the 6087th Era
>Muh council returns
>Muh Dagoth Ur returns as companion
>Nerevarine knows all the dragon shouts
>Rides on Alduin
>Barenziah returns to suck your dick IRL
>Le ebil white nords have allied with Thalmor to attack poor innocent Dunmer, Redguard and Orcs
>Nostalgia makes all these 70+ year old pensioners pre-order the game, season pass and seperate combat addon
>End credits are just Todd Howards old mummified face constantly saying "Remember: What matters is YOUR canon!"

Dark times lie ahead.
>>
>>54259440
>Barenziah returns to suck your dick IRL

Not gonna lie, I'd buy it and boot it up once just for that.
>>
File: redoran1.jpg (165KB, 1024x1199px) Image search: [Google]
redoran1.jpg
165KB, 1024x1199px
So, in the game Morrowind, we know that the Imperial Fighter's Guild has a significant presence in the province. House Redoran in some ways is like the native Dunmer equivalent of a Fighter's Guild, though it is primarily a noble house. There is the Camonna Tong, the Dunmer equivalent of a Thieve's Guild, and the Morag Tong, an assassin's guild, but no native Fighter's Guild, or Mercenary Organization, or Chivalric Order or some equivalent. Is it just because most native Dunmeri warriors choose to enter into the services of a house?
>>
>>54260981
Yes.
>>
>>54261128
o-ok
>>
>>54258158
Truth in Sequence says otherwise. And also makes it seem more like Sotha Sil pawned Numidium off on Tiber because he was afraid of it.
>>
>>54261987
Shit, with all the things Sotha probably knows about how everything works, he has every right to be afraid of it.
>>
>>54262032
He's hated it ever since he hooked up his laptop up to it and it deleted all his anime folders.
>>
>>54261987
>ESO shit
>mattering
>>
File: biplane.jpg (820KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
biplane.jpg
820KB, 1920x1080px
>>54262136
Yes, that is the implication.
>>
File: fabricunt girls.png (37KB, 802x618px) Image search: [Google]
fabricunt girls.png
37KB, 802x618px
>>54262222
Too bad the amount of shilling on your part doesn't really affect ESO's quality.
Nice quads.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170528_204319.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170528_204319.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>54262276
Dunno man, at this point it's better in most areas than a lot of the main series games, plus is willing to tackle esoteric lore.
>>
>>54262331
$0.25 have been deposited to your account.
>>
>>54262331
I liked at least that it called the Dark Brotherhood a bunch of edgy teenagers
>>
File: Screenshot_20170611_185450.jpg (939KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170611_185450.jpg
939KB, 1920x1080px
>>54262385
What?
>>
>>54261987
Is Sotha Sil just responsible for everything? I thought he was the shut-in nerd that tried to avoid as much contact with the outside world after a while as possible, and Vivec was the one that ended up meeting with Tiber Septim.

Either way, Numidium is gone for now. Someone will probably rebuild it and figure out how to juryrig a power source, but it's not going to be anytime soon. Bethesda would probably include it as a not!Liberty Prime if they tried.
>>
>>54262848
Of the three, Sotha Sil seems like the only one that would have an actual interest in it farther than using it as a gundam. So I'd imagine he'd have the final say on what to do with it.
>>
File: 1450097693741.png (388KB, 624x799px) Image search: [Google]
1450097693741.png
388KB, 624x799px
>>54262448
He's implying that you're a shill getting paid for every positive comment you make about ESO. Worst part is I have no idea if that is true, and I don't have the patience to check back through threads to see if your opinion was any different on ESO before you got your job. Or if I've just been a part of some echo chamber circle jerk on how shitty ESO is, and I've just been wasting my time trying to ignore what it includes when browsing through UESP articles. Either way the series seems to be rolling on without me on some level.
>>
>>54262901
It's a little of both.
>>
File: 9513-1-1329185951.jpg (40KB, 512x485px) Image search: [Google]
9513-1-1329185951.jpg
40KB, 512x485px
>>54262901
>and I've just been wasting my time trying to ignore what it includes when browsing through UESP articles
I will never forgive UESP fags for not at least putting ESO lore in separate sections. If previously the site was a relatively reliable source, now one has to manually check all the references, which puts it in the same tier as fucking ES wikia.
>>
>>54262901
>Or if I've just been a part of some echo chamber circle jerk on how shitty ESO is
It's half and half. Launch and base content was terrible, but post-launch stuff is always miles and miles better.

>>54262848
Sotha Sil is the only one who fully understands dwemer tech and its implications, and it's also more of the fact that he outright says Numidium is a dangerous fucknugget.
>>
>>54256780
Have the Dwemer been much longer in Syrim and the Falmer only evolved after them? Seems to be the only possibility for the Falmer language to evolve out of Dwemer and Altemer language?
If the Falmer would have been around elsewhere and/or were as old a race as the dwemer, I'd think they'd have their own language evolve alongside the dwermeric language, ad not out of it.
>>
>>54264343
There were never any Dwemer in Skyrim.
>>
>>54264353
Sauce?
>>
>>54264380
Any ES game before Skyrim.
>>
>>54264353
>>54264353
From the UESP
>The Snow Elves had long maintained an uneasy alliance with the only other known group of mer who inhabited Skyrim: the Dwemer.
Is that TESO lore then? Now that you mentioned it, I remember that i've heard that being said before.
Still, the question stays, why has the Falmer language evolved out of the dwemer language? Only reason I can think of for that right now would be that Falmer evolved out of a group of Dwemer. Don't think that's the case though.
>>
>>54264564
Dwemer living in Skyrim is purely a TES V invention. Previously, they were supposed to have lived only in Morrowind and Hammerfell (then Volenfell).
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 81

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.