[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Truescale marines

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170617_233231.jpg (318KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170617_233231.jpg
318KB, 960x720px
In your opinion, will primaris marines be replacing space marines?

I'm asking because I'm considering purchasing quite a large number of devastators for my list and the thought of buying something that is headed towards its eol product cycle is disturbing.
>>
File: cff.png (65KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
cff.png
65KB, 625x626px
>>54216700
>>
>>54216700
Primaris are just diffrent units my dude, outside of hellblasters I doubt anyone will use them anyway since normal marines have the fluff.
>>
>>54216782
I think it's safe to assume GW will be pushing more Primaris equivalents as time goes on, but I do think you're right. Traditional marines are in no danger of being rendered obsolete with regards to fluff.
>>
We'll never see another manlet marine release again, it's blatantly obvious
>>
>>54216903
Betting that Guilliman is making with Cawl a method of turning existing vanilla marines into Primaris ones. That way all other marines characters will still be around, yet bigger.
>>
Primaris are definitely going to replace them but standard Marines got some years left in them, and even then in sure they'll be allowed to be fielded with legacy rules ala Age of Sigmar
>>
>tfw your dudes are on a penitent crusade
>if everyone gets replaced by primaris marines they'll be left out
>eventually the last old marine will perish
>the galaxy will forget his name
>>
>>54217519
It's already confirmed in the lore
>>
>>54217577
It's more likely that, in about five years, there's just going to be Space Marines again and the only models being sold are Primaris, with old marines just using the same rules (and some bit of fluff about how those who are still around are at such a level of skill they match newly-fielded primaris marines etc etc)
>>
>>54216700
In 8th edition primaris marines are pretty trash as this is horde edition the hordenine and sheer weight of numbers beats anything else.

While regular space marines are still the cucks of imperial guardsmen due to this it also means regular marines despite memes cuck primaris due to sheer weight of numbers.

This won't change unless they drastically change how the rules work so you're safe with marines until 9th.

Regular marines will get less support now but it's not like they're lacking in units to begin with and will still get more support than xenos races.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.