[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feline Ferocity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 3max.jpg (63KB, 350x576px) Image search: [Google]
3max.jpg
63KB, 350x576px
Another leaked commander 2017 card/product. What do you think? I know my so will finally stop bitching and play commander with me. Also, the eminence on this one seems pretty good.
>>
File: naheri.jpg (156KB, 680x671px) Image search: [Google]
naheri.jpg
156KB, 680x671px
>>54208211
WotC pandering to furfaggots confirmed
>>
>>54208211
hopefully they pack it with good stuff like exploration, worldy tutor, top, and the like
but they likely won't cuz they're faggots
>>
>>54208211

There is three or four feline loving furries on the MtG development teams who are very persistent in getting cats made. Good cats too.
>>
>>54208226
Their pandering to women. Bitches love kitties and kitty accessories. They also like tribal due to its themeing and relative simplicity.
>>
>>54208211

Only two colors on this one? That's kind of awkward. Will one of other decks be UBR (pirates?) to balance things out?
>>
>>54209491
from what we have seen so far we know; 2 color cats deck, 5 color dragons, and at LEAST 2 color humans. the 4th deck is either gonna be elves or goblins.

I would be legit happy as hell if it turned out to be slivers tho. Love those little alien snakes
>>
>>54208378
They should hire more furries then, maybe we'd get some tribal decks that aren't elves and goblins.
>>
File: wasitoranekoruqueen.jpg (33KB, 265x370px) Image search: [Google]
wasitoranekoruqueen.jpg
33KB, 265x370px
>>54208211
Still mad.
>>
>>54208378
Maybe we could get a fucking new bird lord
>>
>>54210736
>Actually caring for tribal decks
How autistic are you to actually care that all the cards in your deck share a word in common instead of just running goodstuff.dec?
>>
>>54211198
Because getting extra value off a bunch of smaller creatures is fun?
>>
>>54208488
>women
>playing mtg
>>
>>54208211
We knew this was coming. Just fucking look at all the Cat Tribal support that they printed in Amonkhet and HoD. There was no fucking way that they weren't going to make a cat commander deck.
>>
>>54210559
>and at LEAST 2 color humans
Source or bullshit
>>
>>54208488

>Women
>Not playing mono black

>>54211620

I agree, I had to suspect it with the HoD cat lord (which will probably also be printed in the Commander product). Looking back at past years, there always are recent standard additions they sprinkle in to each Commander product. I wouldn't be surprised if Dimir or even Esper Zombies are another given how much they've received in 2016-17.

>>54211198

Insufferable Spike detected.

Some of us like to have fun and be flavorful in this format. Also Lorwyn is the best plane with the best tribes. Foight me m8!
>>
>>54208211
Further proof that only women play G/W.
>>
>>54211625
http://mythicspoiler.com/c17/index.html

The specific theme going for this run of commanders is tribal so very low chance of non-types being in the decks
>>
>>54211198
>Call other autistic
>Play goodstuff.dec
>>
>>54210788
>neko
>>
>>54208488
Women like GW in EDH because they make tokens. Bitches love tokens.
>>
>>54212340
>Legend that synergizes with dragons
>"Obviously human tribal."
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.