[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goblin Rogue Entrepreneur.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Del.jpg (214KB, 1135x1092px) Image search: [Google]
Del.jpg
214KB, 1135x1092px
So I've recently made an investment in a brothel, buying them new furniture but the place has two problems.
They need new girls and they have competition in three brothels.

What's the best way to get rid of three brothels in one day without getting arrested?
Current plan: Burn them down.
>>
Yeah, three out of four brothels in town burn down, just as the fourth is investing? Getting arrested would be a lucky break there, because whatever organised crime has interests in the rest are gonna be pretty fucking pissed, and lesser minds than Sherlock Holmes will find it trivial to figure out who to feed to the pigs here.
>>
Why not just build good business relationship with the others?
Warn each other about problem clients, trade girls to keep your stock "fresh".
Offer diffrent things then the others do. Be it kinks or just nicer environment
This is how it wores in the real world.
>>
>>54203066
>>54203161

There are other brothels in town, they are merely the biggest competition.
Furthermore, the three brothels are in business with one another and I doubt they would bring a fourth into the fold.
>>
>>54203161
Presumably the other three brothels are already in cahoots and won't appreciate having somebody else encroach on their business.

Could always stick with the arson route, but just burn down one of them - do a bit of investigation and legwork, see if there's any reason why two of them might not mind the other business disappearing to be replaced. If all else fails, you're a bunch of player characters, manufacture a reason for one of the brothels to be hated by the others.

Divide and conquer, Anon, divide and conquer.
>>
>>54202964

A simpler solution would be to fill a niche the other three aren't. Expanding the business, maybe - offer shows, fine dining, the full experience.

Pro-tip - work out a deal with any nearby gambling halls and taverns. Buy a lot of drinks here, or play deep here, discount on a post-game or post-drink girl at your brothel.

That is going to funnel a ton of business your way, trust me.
>>
>>54202964
>>54203314
Pay some poor fuck to set fire to one brothel after another anonymously.

Then, just as he's about to burn down your brothel, "miraculously" catch his ass in the act and bring him to justice.
>>
>>54202964
Pay other people to burn down the brothels through cutouts. Have them also target your own, but be ready to catch the guy with a 'lucky' break.

Try to link it back to another one of the brothel owners, or a puritanist religious sect.
>>
>>54202964
That's not a goblin OP
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.