[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wizard Duel Tournament

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (426KB, 800x1132px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
426KB, 800x1132px
Okay, I got a scenario for you;

Modern day Earth, except with magic. Wizard duels are a sport.

The adventure/s: a big wizard duelling tournament event, mage duellists from around the world are coming to compete for the prizes. PCs are duellists, VIP spectators, event staff, or whatever.

Stuff used to spice up the scenario:
Gimmick matches - exotic arenas, special rules, etc.
Duellists with eccentric personalities
Bands playing - miniature concerts?
Party in the street or private party - sudden attack by evil wizards?
The big fancy skybox with all the rich and famous spectators
Gambling - match fixing?
Corruption in the style of the FIFA scandal
Cheating

Any ideas for a big sporting event based around wizard duelling?

Inspirations for the scenario:
The Olympics, of course
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (my favourite HP book)
The Hunger Games
Football in general (soccer, gridiron, and so on)
Pro-Wrestling

Anyone got any suggestions?
>>
File: Magic Duels are.png (61KB, 1642x276px) Image search: [Google]
Magic Duels are.png
61KB, 1642x276px
>>
File: op_is_lonely.png (79KB, 567x212px) Image search: [Google]
op_is_lonely.png
79KB, 567x212px
>>54199486
Apropos of nothing, OP can't self-bump.
There are exceptions, but none are relevant.
>>
I take last years football matches replace the names of the teams with magical sounding names.
Liverpool becomes Burning Lance's for example, the players then can bet and follow the teams in game if they so choose.
If they fuck with the teams then I can just change the outcomes. Burning Lances Vs Cat Sabor, in the real world chelsea win this match but the PC's kill off John Terry. So then I just swap the scores and with liverpool taking all the results that chelsea get .
>>
>>54202185
How do I know you're not OP trying to bait another bump by being unnecessarily antagonistic? I'll forgive you because this is a genuinely somewhat interesting idea. I've actually wanted to do something like this before in Mutants and Masterminds but it became something else, for better or worse.
>>
>>54202096
So magic duels are The Truman Show?
>>
>>54202383
I've never watched it. Maybe?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.