[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We often share tales of our campaigns victories and defeats,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_osoddaAeHU1sedldmo1_1280.jpg (206KB, 638x825px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_osoddaAeHU1sedldmo1_1280.jpg
206KB, 638x825px
We often share tales of our campaigns victories and defeats, but when did you last straight up "NOPE"?
>>
Poking around in a cave network our low level party reached an opening high up on the wall of a large cavern.

As the light from our torches struggled to reach out into the darkness something moved.

Couple of us got really good rolls for perception. Whatever it was was big, the vague description was kind of manticore like not that our characters knew that.

We were the kind of party who managed to have people trip over and fall into the camp fire when confronted by a pack of wolves in the forest.

We didn't wait round to check if it could squeeze it's way into the tunnel we were in we just ran and prayed whatever exit it came and went by was a long way away from the entrance we used.
>>
We were climbing a liches tower and exploring side rooms. Picked the lock and opened one door to find a barracks for of githyanky. Closed the door and jammed the lock with a roll so high they probably starved to death in there.
>>
>>54197222
In SR the Johnson wanted the party to steal a prototype of a new Ares crowd control tank.

The moment the Johnson hit the door of the shitty cafe we met in, my character immediately started arguing we should pass. Didn't convince the rest of the party, they were snared by the payday.

Ares and the Russian mob, no fucking way.
>>
Three words
>giant
>corpse
>bees
Never again, from that point on we burned every body we can across by standing at least 30ft away and using cantrips.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.