[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Different charms on each boot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: shoesdontmatch.jpg (3MB, 2847x1901px) Image search: [Google]
shoesdontmatch.jpg
3MB, 2847x1901px
If I wore one boot of haste, and another boot of leaping, would I get both powers? Or would one foot be really fast and I could only leap high with the other foot?
>>
>>54195647
You would get neither, you have to wear the whole set.
>>
>>54195647
>Zrrrrrrmmmm BOING [snap]
>>
>>54195647
You get both powers, but they always stop working when they would actually be useful to you.
>>
>>54195647
You can sort of jump high, but it's wonky. You also keep stumbling as one foot is sort of faster than the other.
You need both to complete the magic and get the full benefit, they amplify each other's effects. Wearing one is just incredibly cumbersome.

Better question; what happens when a centaur wears both pairs?
>>
You ever pissed on an electric fence? It would feel like that when the magical fields meet and conflict IN YOUR FUCKING GONADS.
>>
>>54197879
God, I fucking love you /tg/. Totally stealing this for my worldbuilding.
>>
>>54197835
How would a centaur wear human shoes?
I think whatever magic advantage that the shoes would give is counteracted by human shoes on horse feet.
>>
>find monkey paw
>wish for new shoes that make me run faster and jump higher
>*paw gives me the finger* wish granted ;^)
>wear both shoes
>buy a skateboard or a fucking razor scooter
>become legendary
>use the last finger to scratch my balls while I sit on my throne of cash from xgames
>>
>>54195647
>try to jump
>one half of you starts moving really fast
>the other half gets hurtled into the sky
>get bisected vertically like a mortal combat fatality

Wearing mismatched shoes is hubris of the highest order!
>>
>>54195660

Agreed, since you are wearing 2 incomplete sets, all that would happen is having footwear that registers magic and at worse, a feeling of uneasy coming from the conflicting magics.
>>
>>54198947
Kind of want to run a /fa/ themed setting where one's stylishness or lack thereof determines their ability, and power clashing is reviled like the lowest necromancy in a traditional setting.
>>
>>54195647
To even ask the question is a strong indicator that you enjoy sucking dicks.
>>
>>54195647
You get neither ability and you end up tripping a lot.
>>
File: 1366805067652.pdf (2MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
1366805067652.pdf
2MB, 1x1px
>>54199392
>Kind of want to run a /fa/ themed setting where one's stylishness or lack thereof determines their ability

Literally Joints & Jivers.
>>
>>54200215
I always admired that character sheet for it's little grid matrix of the most common actions in the game
>>
>>54200215
Damn, this is amazing. Thank you.
>>
>>54195647
You get neither power, but the chick's might go for your hip look.
>>
>>54195660

Okay, what if you put a set of boots of haste on your horse's front legs and a set of boots of leaping on its hind legs?
>>
>>54200215
this game is art, I'm so happy it exists
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.