[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long is the wait time for these guys to reform? They seem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: death knight.jpg (181KB, 736x970px) Image search: [Google]
death knight.jpg
181KB, 736x970px
How long is the wait time for these guys to reform? They seem like they can just keep going unless they see the light, and most of them are probably too far gone for that.
>>
As long as is needed for it to be dramatically convenient. There's no set amount of time, deliberately.
>>
>>54191210

I love that they allow for more open options by leaving things like this open.

So what do you do with a party who has no real intention of redeeming one of these guys? It'd seem shitty to make them do it if they find him too far gone.
>>
>>54191526
The standard practice is, if you can't kill it, imprison it.
>>
>>54191526
I dunno, ask a god for help, I guess? Hope that the Death Knight has other things to do than pester them for eternity?

It's not shitty. The world is bigger than the PCs. They can ignore the Death Knight if they want, but if they do they don't get to complain when their gay wedding has a few crashers.
>>
File: as do I.jpg (41KB, 497x426px) Image search: [Google]
as do I.jpg
41KB, 497x426px
>>54191576

Thank for you reminding of the party that ignored a lich to legalize gay marriage.
>>
>>54191176
Death Knights were originally made by Demogorgon after raping a guy with his Rot-tentacles for 3 days.

Then there are the Death Knights of Krynn, which are a divine variant and are statistically Stronger (Lord Soth being out main variant here.)

Their lore has had up to 3 articles in the Dragon magazine, there's a slight difference between them in 2e-3.5

3.5 had two articles for the ones in greyhawk which are Demogorgon's, and the template in Dragon, the normal one is found in the Monster Manual, and the Krynn one in the Krynn campaign setting for 3.5, and Lord soth's variant which is the Krynn one with a special ability featured in Dragon #359's D&D top enemy list.

What I want to know is when Death knights are becoming a class feature for blackguards or something, or an evil warmage equivalent or the like.
>>
>>54191670
huh? Does someone have a cap of that, or could you just summarize it for me?
>>
>>54191945
Back when we were all young, and thus, addicted to shemale futa cock, there was an old old screenpost of a DM who had a party who asked if the town/city they were in allowed gay marriage, the DM said no, and they spent the rest of the campaign campaigning for gay marriage, succeeding, but then the Lich and his super undead army came along and killed everyone and it was considered a good end in their book.

Also, you are very newfag.
horrendously so.
>>
File: Gay Marriage Game.png (185KB, 1139x291px) Image search: [Google]
Gay Marriage Game.png
185KB, 1139x291px
>>54191945
>>
>>54191850
Do you know which issues had the articles, anon? I found Dragon 222 and 360, and I have 359 saved because of that list. Is that all of em?
>>
>>54191850
>Death Knights were originally made by Demogorgon after raping a guy with his Rot-tentacles for 3 days.
3e-era Dragon Magazine a shit. Paizo a shit.
No wonder /pfg/'s the furry containment thread.
>>
>>54191670

I don't think any of us have had time to forget it.
>>
>>54191176

A trickle of water can cut a mountain in two, given enough time. The type of fall that makes a Death Knight requires a rage that runs out eventually.

Just remember that "eventually" can be a very, very scary word.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.