[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Vizier in the White House

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Occult DC.jpg (437KB, 752x601px) Image search: [Google]
Occult DC.jpg
437KB, 752x601px
Hello /tg/, I need some help fleshing out a scenario inspired by Rasputin and the recent scandal in South Korea, think a Delta Green/CoC/ToC setting: essentially, a cult leader and self-proclaimed sorcerer has become the Presidents favored advisor from virtually nowhere and is effectively the acting President. To the dismay of his rivals in the cabinet, his powers are real and his cult is deadly serious. However, control of the executive branch for maybe eight years isn't enough: he has plans, and he needs to expand his power base to fulfill them. How would a wizard in the oval office go about using the Necronomicon and other light reading in gathering strings to pull in the federal government?

>Pic semi-related, a misunderstood map of some of the more obvious Freemason-designed defenses of the Capitol against hostile sorcery.
>>
Shamelss self-bump.

Also, if anyone has the thread saved from the Delta Green campaign that centered around the 2016 elections, that would be great. In a way, a lot of this idea owes itself to that.
>>
>>54180013
Find a way to put a powerful mind-control enchantemnt on the chair and/or desk of the oval office; whoever sits there is affected by the enchantemnt.

As for the other branches, I have no idea.
>>
>>54180013

Ideas I've already worked out:

>Using a very public, almost rock-star-like persona as Americas Rasputin to manipulate the media into growing his Cult of Personality (and the actual for-real cult hiding within) for him, hiding in plain sight.
>If discovered by the Intelligence Community, training agents in useful tricks like remote viewing and dowsing over maps for lost people and items
>Similarly capturing the vested interests of the military by consulting on training special forces in using psychic powers internally to enhance reflexes and slow perceived time in combat, as well as more 'A Colder War' applications of Mythos knowledge.
>Eventually become indispensable to mythos-aware agencies by becoming a source of knowledge and support
>>
>>54180013
There is already precedence for amending the constitution to rescind a previous amendment, when a constitutional amendment removed the previous one that enacted Prohibition.

Some form of mass enchantment on both houses of congress.
Pass an amendment to the constitution that negates the XXII Amendment (which imposes the term limit)

Use the same premise to change literally anything about the government. The system works because it assumes people with free will are voting in the interests of their constituents with the intention of getting reelected. Take away that and you essentially remove all checks and balances.

You could also do a Palpatine and just convince everybody there's a threat that requires the current leader to become an autocractic dictator instead. It's not even far fetched. If Trump can be elected POTUS then Americans can be tricked into thinking this is a good idea, too.
>>
>>54181760

Problem is that in-scenario there are some pretty hefty safeguards put in place by the Freemasons (before the Dark Brotherhood destroyed their master degrees in a secret war and left them a shadow of their former selves) with consultation by the most formidable native shamans to prevent exactly this. Mind-control magic exerted within the Capitol area is rendered into raw sorcerous energy and poured back into the caster: Magnified, focused, and utterly chaotic, with random but never pleasant results for the caster. Mind control spells laid down earlier on individuals have a tendency to grow unreliable and even begin to wear off as subconscious resistance manifests in strange behaviors and unwitting hostility to the caster. never go the shooting range or on a hunt with a man you've mentally shackled unless you're sure of your craft.

The second option does work, since the sorcerers ultimate goal is to Expand the War on Terror to name and target cults, particularly Cthulhu Cultists and the Dark Brotherhood, I mean to the point of digging up the entrance to Irem and sending in troops to play Delta Green Fallujah, and building a giant fucking Elder Sign that will cover the whole of North America in a way similar the Cruel Empire of Tsan-Chans Interdiction.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.