[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

What went wrong?
>>
>>54177433
Drizzt DoUrden going from kind of an asshole chuuni that guy who never the less had some good ideas on how not to be a murderdick to everyone in the original Crystal Shard book into mary sue protag in the following

Wolfgar was the protag. Wolfgar was always meant to be the Protag. If Salvatore had followed formula right, Drizzt would have died in book 2.
>>
>>54177433
Skipped leg day.
>>
>>54177433

He was created.
>>
>>54177466
Wulfgar was boring as shit and the most interesting thing that happened to him was getting raped by succubi and having his rape babies murdered. I'll take the chunni edgy chaotic good elf any day. Everything was passable until he got angsty over > muh I'll outlive the woman I love even though she'll be an old maid by the time I get over it.
>>
>>54177433
Who is that evil warrior?
That is not Drizzt.
>>
>>54177466
>Wolfgar was always meant to be the Protag

I've actually met Bob Salvatore, and talking to him - plus the introduction to a collected edition of the Dark Elf trilogy that I have - says that while Wulfgar was originally going to be the protagonist, Salvatore decided to make Drizzt the protagonist as soon as he finished the very first scene in Crystal Shard with Drizzt in it, where he fights a yeti on the tundra and meets up with Bruenor.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.