[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's definitely an example, but is it a good one?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: consequences.png (405KB, 572x493px) Image search: [Google]
consequences.png
405KB, 572x493px
>>
>>54173855
>Bait, This Thread.
>>
File: wick-in-club.jpg (540KB, 2048x984px) Image search: [Google]
wick-in-club.jpg
540KB, 2048x984px
This was written by John Wick, right?

Would you ever let John Wick GM for you?
>>
>>54173855
I usually just have the offending PC raped if they do something stupid. Regular vagi-pen (or anal) one time as a default punishment, abduction and multi-day multi-orifice rape for a major transgression. They know what happened to their character, but they sure don't want to.
>>
>>54173867
Shut the fuck up Wayne.
>>
>>54173855
It's not even an example. There is no line connecting the two events so it's not a consequence.
>>
>>54173855
>passive aggressively sulk until you make rocks fall
If you're not autistic, you already know the answer.

>>54173918
Just use a filter, fag.
>>
>>54173937
There is in the part of the text that isn't displayed, but it's really stupid. He essentially thinks that the world should work on weird dramatic logic; if the PCs are dicks, the entire fucking world should also become dicks, because the PCs are exemplars of the setting.
>>
>>54173947
No, no, "Shut The Fuck Up Wayne" has become my "Why does /tg/ keep shilling Strike?" It's actually pretty cool.
>>
>>54173918

Yeah, your probably right anon. I should just shut up and go away.
>>
>>54173937
Had the GM told the player what had happened to his PC, that might have established the link. Instead the GM decided to deny in-character knowledge to the player.

>>54173965
Did he ever tell the players that the PC was pulled into the alley for the murder of the guard ?

If not, there is no link visible to the players. So it's not an example of showing consequences.
>>
>>54173999
But I won't! And the fact that I've gotten someone else to be Wayne only adds to the fact.
>>
>>54173975
There's nothing cool about you. I hope your mother gets cancer.
>>
>>54174025
Hey! My mother is a very cool guy, and he doesn't get cancer, he posts it on SomethingAwful.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.