[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any good public roleplaying sites left? I'm talking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1496073857287.jpg (139KB, 1024x942px) Image search: [Google]
1496073857287.jpg
139KB, 1024x942px
Are there any good public roleplaying sites left? I'm talking about the sort of setup featured in, for example, the ballad of Edgardo, but with hopefully more quality. I've got no idea where to look for that sort of thing.

>inb4 why don't you just have a game with your friends?

I don't have any IRL friends who are interested in this sort of thing and I don't have the time to commit to an actual tabletop session. Play by post online stuff gives me way more freedom to work with, so its more viable.
>>
>>54169434
pls
>>
roll20
>>
>>54169434
How often can you post?
>>
>>54174553
like once a day at minimum, usually more though, like if I know the other guy is gonna reply I can keep up a more or less steady conversation. Sorry for the wait btw.
>>
bumping for interest
>>
Honestly its unlikely you'll find an answer here. No one would post anything worth visiting on a place like 4chan.
>>
It's not actually play-by-post, but you could try /qst/

Fits the don't have time to commit to an actual session thing. Assuming you want to play, rather than run that is. Quests take a fuckton of time to run.
>>
>>54179430
I mean that seems pretty interesting but from what I can tell its not quite what I'm looking for. I still prefer to be able to create my own character and all that.
>>
Welp I gotta go to sleep so here's one last bump for the road. Hopefully someone will come up by the time I'm awake.
>>
>>54169434

>> www.bay12.com

Dorf Fort fan forum, great role-playing community. Would recommend.
>>
>>54180808
I tried to log in but it didn't work. Am I supposed to use my password and username from the main website or do I make another one here? And if the latter is the case, how do I do that?
>>
>>54184454
pls
>>
>>54184454

Sheeit, here's a working link

>> www.http://bay12games.com
>>
>>54187945
Oooh so its just on the main sight? Hah, I thought from the link you gave me that it was some secret RP club that was super hard to get into. I ended up at some place called Bay12 industries and it had literally no presence on google.
>>
>>54187992
Hrm. This looks cool and all but unless I'm missing something, these seem more like quest threads than an actual roleplaying community, although I'd like to be proven wrong.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.