[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is skeletor a Lich? I'm uh...asking for a friend.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Skeletor.jpg (91KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Skeletor.jpg
91KB, 800x600px
Is skeletor a Lich?

I'm uh...asking for a friend.
>>
>>54165408
No.

The Original was literally a fucking Outsider Demon from another dimension, and the reboot show had his face melted off with acid, as he used to be a super generic Dark elf esque guy, and his face now works with bizzaro monkey's paw magic.
>>
>>54165428
They also had him as a human in one iteration in the original show, but it was never furthered beyond and implication episode with "that incredibly villainous fellow is most likely past skeletor children"
>>
>>54165440
Besides, if he was a Lich, he'd be a good spellcaster, but you see him going Martial most of the time, That's what Evil-Lynn is for.
>>
>>54165462
Maybe in the new show, in the old one he's mostly just zapping everyone with magic.
>>
An outsider yes, a demon don't think so.
Also he carries a mage staff around, besides never casting.
I think the original creators where a bit confused, but for some reason muscle guy with a skull head where a tropy in the early 80's.
>>
File: 1-13-Skeletor-Orgasm.png (928KB, 1301x976px) Image search: [Google]
1-13-Skeletor-Orgasm.png
928KB, 1301x976px
> NO YOU NUMBSKULLS! YOU FOOLS! I, SKELETOR AM THE MOST POWERFUL SORCEROR IN ALL OF ETERNIA, NYAAHAHAHA!
>>
File: Kaeldor.jpg (101KB, 491x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kaeldor.jpg
101KB, 491x450px
>>54165428
>>
>>54165408
You're thinking of Mum-Ra
>>
File: 111_full.jpg (402KB, 1182x1544px) Image search: [Google]
111_full.jpg
402KB, 1182x1544px
>>54165841
I hate retcons. Also I prefer to ignore filmation entirely.
>>
>>54165440
>>54165428

Wasn't he also Hordak's ex-apprentice whenever She-Ra dropped by on Eternia?
>>
>>54165952
>a race of people who all look like skeletor
>complete with cowl, S&M gear and skeleton faces

That's fucked up, man. Especially for a kid's show.
>>
>>54165952
>>54166048
That's because Skeletor is that one Yugoloth whose name eludes me right now.
>>
>>54165952
>dimension of skeletors
holy shit
>>
>>54169226
>Inb4 there is literally a king Skeletor in that Dimension
>An entire world graced with Skeletor's voice and Myeeeh
>>
>>54169226
>Dimension of skeletors
I think I splooged a little in my pants
>>
>>54165952
I liked the worldbuilding of the new series, and some of the redesigns were quite good imo.

Triclops as a "360 aware blademaster" was really cool, before they cut the budget and went back to him shooting optic blasts again.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.