[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1595: Dinosaurs are Cool Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 592
Thread images: 81

>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>JumpChain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>54157113
>>
File: 1493382235909.jpg (199KB, 600x840px) Image search: [Google]
1493382235909.jpg
199KB, 600x840px
>>54164654
You'll never be as cool as a triceratop humping a robot tho
>>
>>54164710
>Implying I havent been a triceratops humping a gynoid robot while wearing shades
>>
>>54164654
The symbiote jump, is based on what exactly?
>>
>>54164735
The Symbiote web novel.
>>
>>54164735
https://farmerbob1.wordpress.com/
>>
>>54164654
No arguments here. What dinosaur jumps do we have?
Jurassic Park
Lost Valley of the Dinosaurs
German Hollow Quest
Carnivores

>>54164735
The web novel of the same name.
>>
Going through the "Kamen Rider Heisei Part Final_ Decade Jump" Gauntlet, does "Kamen Rider Strongest" just let you switch between the various suits/gadgets with the Decadriver, or does it merge them together?
>>
I want my character to experience life as every available alien from mass effect.
Where can I get a power/spell that will let me do that?
Needs to work both during the jump and later in the chain.
>>
File: Kill me.jpg (127KB, 1364x750px) Image search: [Google]
Kill me.jpg
127KB, 1364x750px
>>54164748
What three species would you choose for the Special DNA perk in Jurassic Park? They can any dinosaur-like species you've met.
>>
>>54164790
animorphs
>>
>>54164654
What is the most noticable trait when people first saw you jumpers?
>>
>>54164804
I dunno, I have a lot of freckles.
>>
>>54164804
A spirit of a long dead war general constantly challenging people to duel
>>
>Like all Tyranid biomorphs, the Bio-Titan seems to be able to mutate its genome rapidly, evolving new organic weapons and defences.

What's this about? It's on the wiki so it may be untrue, or just fluff, but is this something nids can do over the course of an invasion or is it just talking about how nids can spawn different types and swap out their organic gear?

Pic related is how big the Hierophant Bio-Titans supposedly are, about 15m tall, and the wiki says the flying version, the Harridan is supposedly 30m long, and the Dominatrix not that kind is apparently the biggest bio-titan so may be larger than either - considering Norn Queens use them as tanks and mobile command centers that's about right.

Regardless, is this about the sort of size increase that the Bio Titan perk gives? Making a human grow to 15m+ and other things even bigger still?
>>
>>54164795
Zerg-Deathclaw-Dragons.
>>
>>54164748
Dinotopia.
>>
File: MadC_Dinowall_20120917_34091.jpg (698KB, 1200x698px) Image search: [Google]
MadC_Dinowall_20120917_34091.jpg
698KB, 1200x698px
How do you see nature, Jumpers? A greater order to revere? A cruel, uncaring force to be afraid of? An imperfect chaos needing to be tamed? Or just a tool?
>>
>>54164913
The All-Father of the Omniverse

I've created a lot of cuckolds and single mother households
>>
>>54164846
A bit of both I think.
Tyranids alter their bodies ever so slightly so as to be more suited to the environment.
Like, if they are attacking an ice world, they will be change and create units that retain their heat better. This fact is what makes building anti-Tyranid virus weapons such a bitch to build. Forcing armies to either hunt down things like spawning pools or first-gen planet invader Tyranids if they want to build a virus that can affect the Hive Fleet.
That line itself is probably there to infer that the Bio-Titan is not stuck with whatever it first gets, as I think Nids can change out their weaponry because, while they do fuse to them, they are actually separate organisms (at least in the lore I read).
>>
>>54164942
That makes sense, and explains part of why they are so terrifying. From a biological perspective they always have home turf advantage.
>>
File: Monster Hunter.jpg (5MB, 9449x2458px) Image search: [Google]
Monster Hunter.jpg
5MB, 9449x2458px
>>54164795
Tough one.
Raptors for the speed, toe claw and brains.
Godzilla.
And maybe something crazy from Monster Hunter, Digimon or Pokemon.

>>54164804
Walking down the street, probably my eyes. I put a lot of upgrades into my eyes.

>>54164913
I view each world's 'nature' separately. Some places, it just is. Other places, it's your worst enemy. Most places, it's an ally and a resource, but not one that I like to call upon.
>>
>>54164955
Yeah, they're also a bit like orks is that once they land they are a bitch and a half to git rid of completely.
Even if you managed to get rid of the Hive Fleet, it could take years to remove all Tyranid life from the planet.
>>
Can Tyranids create diseases and infect the locals through Genestealers, spores, whatever? Seems like that would be more effective than just trying to drown the enemy with bugs.
>>
>>54164846
Nyds do it over the course of an invasion.
In some of the fluff books Lictors can evolve in a single generation and somehow communicate genetic information back to the hive fleet so it can start the adaption process before the swarm is even in position to start landing.

I don't remember what book it is but the chain of events is something like this.

>Lictor arrives on planet and realises after it's first kill the cold is a problem.
>It absorbs the genetic information from local fauna perfectly adapted to the cold.
>It goes into a cocoon and adapts to the cold while transmitting the information back to the hive fleet.
>The hive fleet starts manufacturing cold resistant nyds, but sends the dregs of it's last invasion down so be slaughtered/killed by the cold while probing the planets defenses.
>Less than a day after the dregs are sent down adapted Lictor starts hunting high profile targets and the fully adapted cold resistant partially camouflaged invasion force arrives.

The adaption process took weeks but that happened in transit to the planet.
>>
>>54165000
They do, but the Imperium's Space Marines, and the fighting forces of most star-faring races like the Eldar and Tau, are perfectly capable of keeping hungry hive fleet ships away from the planet from sealed bunkers, orbital defense platforms, and from inside sealed armor suits.
Even the Imperial Guard can be equipped with filter masks en masse that will hold out for a while.

So the bugs have to go in to take out the defenses and stop any resistance that might try to sabotage the hungry hive ships as they feed.
>>
>>54165000
Right now the only infection thing I know the Tyranids have is with the Genestealers which use their Tongue Ovipositor (Yes, really) to implant a parasites into people. *Cough*Facehugers*Cough*
>>
>>54164846
Someone should invent a time machine and bring domesticated dinosaurs into the 41st millennium.
>>
>>54165100
Don't Exodite Eldars already have those?
>>
File: 1489049467157.png (18KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1489049467157.png
18KB, 800x800px
Are there perks that let you pull off speaking in an incredibly dramatic fashion?
>>
>>54165106
Those are alien dinosaurs, humies need home-grown Terran dinosaurs.
>>
File: Exodites Eldar.jpg (64KB, 570x800px) Image search: [Google]
Exodites Eldar.jpg
64KB, 570x800px
>>54165100
>>54165106
>>54165111
>>
File: Izumi.Konata.full.1016961.jpg (256KB, 559x750px) Image search: [Google]
Izumi.Konata.full.1016961.jpg
256KB, 559x750px
>>54164913
> A greater order to revere?
That one, I guess. I mean, I'm not going to tell you that nature is nurturing and kind. Nature made bears, and bears are godless killing machines. But it's an ecosystem that can provide you food and resources and operates more or less independently. Also, it's pretty.

Actually, my favorite architectural/science aesthetic is solarpunk, which generally attempts to emulate the feel of or work in harmony with nature.
... but when I think of science, I generally immediately think of Atompunk, like, Fallout-style mechanics and things, so I think it's a sortof ideal that I as a jumper want, but am not too great at realizing.
At best I end up creating harsh looking factories that just so happen to be surrounded by trees, like some weird juxtaposition between nature and machine.

>>54164804
I've got like twenty cute perks, so probably how much they want to pat my head.

>>54165109
"Dramatic Ham" from the original Sonic jump.
>>
>>54160168
>They wield potent psychic powers but are unaffected by the daemons of the Warp, a condition that would indicate a lack of a soul at the individual level for most Tyranids

From the wiki. Looks like Soul Devourer probably won't work on Tyranids.
>>
>>54165195
Just go for Orks.
>>
File: jc3.png (157KB, 322x504px) Image search: [Google]
jc3.png
157KB, 322x504px
>>54164804
Atrociously loud fashion sense. I mean-purple with red hair? I wouldn't be surprised if even all the charisma perks couldn't cover up the instinctive urge to call the fashion police on me.

>>54164795
I'm pretty sure I went drop-in, but if I had: Deviljho-Yoshi-Archdragon

I'm mainly curious how the Yoshi DNA would express itself.

>>54164913
A bit of all, really.

It depends from world to world, but as a professional necromancer there's one thing I'm damn sure about nature: The part where things die is just as, if not more, important than the part where things get born. It can be pretty. It can be useful, and awe inspiring. But above all else, nature paradoxically strives by settling into fixed patterns-and then breaking them apart.

Like a spiral, never in the same point twice but always going forwards.

I suppose that's why my instinctive reaction has always been to direct it somehow. Try to turn trees into cyborgs or raise up dead ones as the more well preserved kind of zombie-hivemind, see how well lions take up ninjutsu or piracy. It's why I invested heavily in nanotechnology-because to be fair, there's a massive amount of energy going round the average rainforest. And it frustrates me that most of it seems to go into mating, or eating, only trying for something better when given literally no other choice.

But, on the other hand-curare's a great medicine as well as a poison. So these days, I just swallow my kneejerk reaction and try to look at it as a sort of brute force experiment.

Actually, I'm always a little surprised in worlds where nature DOES turn out to be fundamentally benevolent because there's a friendly hippy goddess of playing nice, pulling the strings. It's just so...jarring. Like finding out some watchmaker MEANT for his watch to be a little broken.
>>
>>54165271
Do Orks have souls in 40K? Aren't they fungus?
>>
>>54165382
In the same way humans are meat, yes.
>>
>>54165382
Don't they need souls to be a psychic race?
>>
>>54164846
That's pretty small.
>>
>>54164846
>the Dominatrix

What were they thinking when naming that one? Seriously, was that an in-joke or something they hoped the kiddos wouldn't look up?
>>
>>54165727
Warhammer 40K has always had raping demons and raping space elves that acted and dressed like dominatrixes, what's your point?
>>
>>54165746
Well, when you put it like that. It still seems strange they'd name a giant bug not related in any way to those after one, though.
>>
>>54165727
It's literally just a feminizing suffix on a verb to make a feminine agent noun.
Ruler+Female=Dominatrix
>>
>>54165755
> It still seems strange they'd name a giant bug not related in any way to those after one, though.

How do you know it isn't related? What if some Norn Queens got together, had a kinky party, and created the Dominatrix?
>>
>>54165727
The Dominatrix is the biggest Tyranid ground unit controlled by a mindless drone that effectively functions as a direct conduit for the mind of a Hive Queen, just in case she feels like she needs to direct the battle herself. It effectively gives perfect directions and coordination to all the surrounding tyranids without needing to relay them through a synapse creature that may or may not perform them perfectly. So in that sense, the name works in two ways. One, the Dominatrix helps a Hive Queen DOMINATE the Tyranid ground troops on the planet, and two, the Dominatrix is a vessel for the ruler of the Tyranids.

But yes it's also a sex joke. 40k is full of references and jokes that fly over people's heads.
>>
Gor Saga Jump when?
>>
>>54164790
World Seed - druids can do that and more. They can take the form of pretty much anything alive after studying it for a while.
And unlike Animorphs it doesn't have a time limit, though Animorphs shifting potentially comes with memories.
>>
File: ultralisk.jpg (53KB, 600x374px) Image search: [Google]
ultralisk.jpg
53KB, 600x374px
So in a fight between my zerg army vs a tyranid army which is more likely to come out on top?
>>
>>54166220
Well first off you should probably define "army" a little better, because to the Nids the default military unit is "hive fleet".

Assuming roughly equal numbers, broadly speaking-the Zerg have better air support, a lot of their units adapt faster and much better combat engineering, while the Nids have much more raw psychic power, their individual units tend to be physically better and more durable (barring exceptions like the undying Ultralisk), and their firepower generally hits harder.

I'd say it really depends on the kind of battle you're planning to fight. The Zerg are more suited for hit and run, asymmetric warfare-maybe making use on a third party species as hosts and architecture.
>>
>>54164748
Ark Survival Evolved.
>>
File: heartfeltgift.jpg (96KB, 936x656px) Image search: [Google]
heartfeltgift.jpg
96KB, 936x656px
>>54164913
Obsolete. It was an effective and necessary mechanism to create intelligence and life, but survival of the least inadequate is inefficient and unkind when applied to sapient beings.

Nature is just eugenics without oversight. Because there is no one to blame, people are more likely to become resigned to the problems which crop up, to turn a blind eye to the lives ruined due to genetic disorder or any other such natural failure, instead of taking steps to correct them. This is nothing short of tragedy.

Mythological nature tends to have the same problems and also be insufferably narcissistic at the same time, lacking even the excuse of being a mindless system. It makes for excellent eating, though.
>>
>>54166220
The Tyranid army more likely, because they have a wider genetic base to create their guys from and generally have larger numbers/stronger guys.

The Zerg would still put up an admirable fight though, and if a Jumper is leading them then they probably could win anyway. Especially if you used genetic engineering to improve upon the nastier of the zerg units.
>>
>>54166220
Do the Zerg Cannocially need minerals and vespene? Because Tyranids only need biomass.

>>54166282
> a lot of their units adapt faster
You sure that's not just the Feral Zerg? I got the impressions that the Hive Zerg needed to rely on beings like Abathur to add/create new strands for the Zerg.
>>
>>54166282
>barring exceptions like the undying Ultralisk
The Tyranids have their own equivalent with units like Old One Eye, a Carnifex that can regenerate from mortal wounds.
>>
>>54166332
I was thinking of things like Scourges eventually being spawned from Leviathans instead of larvae directly. Or for that matter, Hydralisks being able to turn into Lurkers for being better bio-snipers.

Whereas from what I'm told, the 'nids need a couple generations to get anything done. Presumably if anon is leading an army of them, he has a system at least like what the Cerebrates have to coordinate the Zerg.
>>
>>54166220
Realistically what would happen is they would become zerganids, that would likely be controlled by the tyranid hivemind.
>>54166332
Canonically Zerg can use biomass just fine, they just happen to harvest raw materials because biomass isn't quite so abundant as they would like. The nids themselves though leave planets rather depleted, they likely take more material from a planet than the zerg do.

As for zerg adaptation, they only need cerebrates, queens and abathur to control their evolution, they evolve and add new strains naturally. Anything they infest actually becomes a new strain of zerg, though they tend to take time to properly refine them, but even normal dogs got infested and became a real threat to some terrans.
>>
Overlord(series) jump question here. Tireless, long game, and world champion all have discounts applied to them by the warrior background, yeah?
>>
>>54166413
Yes.
>>
>>54166413
Yes
>>
>>54166363
One Eye is supposed to be a one-off, a unique Carnifex that its hive keeps regrowing because he's that its Norn can't replicate for some reason.
>>
>>54166422
>>54166427
Thanks. Doing some cleaning of jumps to make sure I did them right, just got 100cp back.
>>
>>54166365
They only need a couple gens (Which is a couple weeks at most) to adapt to the planet. The Hive Ships are already filled with and generating units units that they are send to the ground in giant spore-pods.

>>54166403
>Realistically what would happen is they would become zerganids, that would likely be controlled by the tyranid hivemind.

Depends on what the Hivemind has to fight. I could see the Overmind holding it's own, not so much for anything lower than him though.
>>
>>54166403
>Hive Fleet meets up with some Zerg, even some Primal Zerg.
>The horrifying sound of a Norn Queen squeeing is heard echoing throughout the Warp.
>>
>>54166403
>>54166484
I thought we were just talking about anon's army of zerg. See, I told you guys we should've figured out exactly how many nids we were fighting before we picked a fight with the whole damn hivefleet
>>
>>54166220
Why not fuse em?
>>
So in the league of legends jump, how fucked am I if I choose the Shadow Isles drawback and take Kindred as a companion?
>>
>>54166531
You can't just rush into into. You have to clash at each other first. Show some emotions and passion.
You can't just skip the foreplay and go straight to sex.
>>
>>54166484
The nid hivemind is just too big for even the overmind to manage, and it would depend on their connection. A nid fleet can be cut off from the rest of the hivemind, if one was I can see the zerg overmind, or even a skilled queen managing to hold their own. But if there is a connection to the wider hivemind of the nids, then I don't see the zerg putting up a fight with anything less than Xel'naga Kerrigan and that's questionable.
>>
>>54166575
To be fair, it seems like Hive Fleets generally don't share information between each other, which is part of the reason why they can have different bioforms/strategy from one another (The other being that they're all controlled by Norn Queen(s) who have their own personalities and decide all of this) so the hivemind being restricted to a per-fleet basis wouldn't be unreasonable.
>>
>>54166575
>Xel'naga Kerrigan
That never happened!
Kerrigan was killed by the ghost of Praetor Fenix!
>>
>>54166575
>doubting Metzan's waifu

She was last "seen" making life miraculously regrow on planets reduced to rubble, he'll just have her pull the power to neuter nid reproduction out of her ass, along with her Super Xel'Naga Rose form.
>>
So how do they stack up against a mother fleet from hive queen quest jump?
>>
>>54166630
Hard to say, hive queen uses both biomass and tech but they can flat out convert tech to biology in a stupid fast amount of time. Provided a hive queen is around they may even win, until the nids get their hands on a ships genetic structure.
>>
File: Tyranids_incursions.jpg (176KB, 960x804px) Image search: [Google]
Tyranids_incursions.jpg
176KB, 960x804px
>>54166630
>>
>>54166508
The big thing is Zerg get absolutely rekt'd by anti-psychic anything in canon. The Tyranids own Shadow in the Warp, even aganist a Swarm controlled by a Jumper would wreck havoc. Then you'd have to worry about the greater Hivemind trying to turn the Swarm aganist you.
>>
>>54166630
Norn Queens are far less competent than a Hive Queen, and their creations aren't as advanced/efficient/varied/'neat' design wise, but a Norn Queen and her fleet reproduces way faster and is far more destructive in nature. So I give it to the Tyranids by sheer virtue of overwhelming numbers.

>>54166651
The Hive Queen really needs time to prepare and birth herself a galactic-scale fleet, though. Sure if she gets herself some Imperium or Eldar tech and enough time she'll kick ass, but Tyranids have size, momentum, and reproductive speed on their side.

>>54166658
Worth noting that the actual size here is artistic.
>>
>>54166682
>artistic size
I almost thought you were talking about the picture of the coloured tyranid. And was going to mock you fiercely. Almost.
>>
>>54166713
Who knows, maybe someday a dying 40k will introduce stupid shit like that just for more sales/attention.
>>
>>54166713
No, that Tyranid is to scale because that's a Jumper in Nid Form that has finally achieved ultimate HUGE!
>>
>>54166660
Shit, that's a good point. Normally I'd point out it's different types of psychic energy and all, but from what I understand the Shadow is just pure nid hungriness jamming everything so I imagine the Zerg would be pretty messed up.

>>54166630
Listen, if you want a lifeform that can go toe to toe with the nids and come out on top? Get all the cloning tech you can and grow some Vajra from Macross, or use the tech in Knights of Sidonia to grow a swarm of Gauna or Chimerae.

The former can reverse engineer black hole-like weapons by sight, have better FTL, can resist mental inteference to some extent given they kamikazi'd against their own queen when she was hijacked and UNINTENTIONALLY created a bioweapon while trying to communicate with a non-hivemind. And if it has to be said-the airborne/spacefaring Vajra make the Nids' look like either a joke, or a slowpoke with a glass jaw.

Meanwhile the Gauna are a fair bit slower-but the average ones have tanked shots that can burst a Jupiter-like planet. Are basically space shoggoths that react fast enough standard procedure is to snipe them from miles away. Can sense things hurtling at them from the assend of the planet they're on, and can clump together to form a massive clump rivaling planetoids in size.
>>
>>54166660
That gets into metaphysical interactions of each form of psychic power. The warp itself would fuck over the zerg really hard, because almost all of the hydralisks would suddenly find a god in Khorne. As far as Psychic power in Starcraft, it's actually a special kind of skill to use energy from another plane of existence, and not how psychic powers normally function. So theoretically the shadow in the warp would have no reason to have an effect on them, because it's just a lot of activity in the warp, to the exclusion of other forms of activity.
>>
Should point out-slower than the Vajra. I'm not up to date on how fast nids are, but I'm pretty sure they had problems with FTL and the Gauna are fast enough to outpace the Sidonia's bullshit fast (like, Mach 50ish) mech-jets.
>>
>>54166797
Sidonia has a jump?
>>
>>54166876
Yep
>>
>>54166890
>>54166876
Oh wait, hang on.

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50203511/#50210095
>>
Could you use the Fourth Magic to emulate the First by simply destroying the nonexistence of something?
>>
>>54166962
No, the two are incompatible.
>>
>>54166962
No, because True Magics are neither free lunches nor no limits fallacies even though they are very poorly explained (by Nasu) and defined.
>>
>>54166962
Maybe, you might also try to emulate the Fourth Magic with the First by summoning an object's complete destruction.
>>
Alright so which option in the Tyranid jump would make me a hivemind, or closest to one?
>>
>>54167070
Pretty sure that the Scenario gives you the ability to transform into the Hivemind itself (at least for a particular fleet).
>>
>>54167070
Norn Queen, then pick up any command & control/psychic boosters you can. Maybe the 600cp Genestealer perk to make you a Super-Duper Norn Queen aswell.
>>
I know that the Jumpmaker has been gone for a while, but does anyone know if the Religious Heroes from Age of Ice Part 2 become Companions?
>>
>>54167070
>>54167092
>>54167108
Then jump the Imperium jump, pick Space Marine, and become a Dorn Queen.
>>
Do Tyranid psychic powers draw from the Warp or is it a self-centered field like with Orks?

Mostly just wondering if my Tyranid psychic powers will meld with my Psyker powers from other 40k jumps.
>>
File: IMG_1215.jpg (170KB, 500x713px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1215.jpg
170KB, 500x713px
Questions about an item from Princess Bride.

Are written works, including fanfiction, able to be used in the Adaptanator?

Also, can the Adaptanator be used to obtain video game versions of non-video game forms of media?

Like say putting a cartoon DVD into the Adaptanator and getting a video game out of it?
>>
>>54167125
As I remember, I think that was the idea yeah
>>
Does anyone have a picture of the magic armor and mecha from Mushoku Tensei? I have no idea what they look like and Google gives me nothing.
>>
>>54165163
>bears are godless killing machines.
You do know that bears mostly eat roots and berries, right?

But nature did make plenty of scary shit. I mean, it made sharks and those ARE godless killing machines. Even if they normally don't prey on humans.

It also made mosquitoes and that's enough reason for anyone to hate nature.
>>
>>54167136
Self-centered field. They produce something called a "Shadow in the Warp." They normally can't even detect/see purely Warp-Spawned creatures like Daemons.
>>
>>54166207
That sounds like what I wanted.
I'm not familiar with the source material, is it any good?
>>
>>54164913
Nature should be revered and enjoyed, but most of all it should be mastered and used. Survival of the fittest and all, because ultimately, sapient beings are the fittest of all and claim the crown of the universe.
>>
File: 8.jpg (112KB, 681x960px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
112KB, 681x960px
>>54167140
>including fanfiction

This is getting weird.
>>
>>54167178
Sharks are just big fish, really. Hordes of them scatter at the mere scent of a killer whale.

Unless you mean all fish are godless killing machines, which is true enough.
>>
File: The_New_Tyranids__by_Tiwyll.jpg (302KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
The_New_Tyranids__by_Tiwyll.jpg
302KB, 1024x768px
>>54166332
>Because Tyranids only need biomass
Not entirely true. Yes, Tyranids can produce soldiers just with biomass, but to build their ships they need to strip a planet of all their resources. All the water and all the minerals that they use to make their biomass.

>>54166556
>>54166531
Isn't that how Fleets react to each other? They fight, and the winner gets all the biomass and mutations of the loser, without losing too much of itself.

>>54166220
Full scale? I would say Tyranids. they usually involve bigger numbers, and the Tyrants and psychics seem to be in a bigger league. Oh, and there is also the fact that a full Tyranid invasion means filling the entire atmosphere with Tyranid-bacteria that fuck with the entire ecosystem. And I would see that in a battle of evolution, the Tyranids have evolved faster from worse situations. They have survived Nurgle's plagues, after all.

In a skirmish... It would depend on the exact units and who is in command. The Queen of Blades against a Hive Tyrant would probably be a close battle in favor of the Zerg.

>>54167092
The scenario it's pretty pointless in my opinion. You need to wage a large war without most of your powers for something that you can do if you get a technology and biology perk and combine Sup Comm with the Norn Queen perk line.

You could have a bigger fleet that the one that devours the entire galaxy in a few months if you are only using that. Add clonning tech and some time manipulation, and you probably can pull it off a few days after you arrive.
>>
>>54167219
I'd say so, yeah. I certainly enjoyed it.
You can read it for free online, here:
https://royalroadl.com/fiction/4242/world-seed
>>
File: Page 11.png (194KB, 772x408px) Image search: [Google]
Page 11.png
194KB, 772x408px
What are some times you won by accident?
>>
>>54167198
Ah, so my powers will not only not work together, they'll actively interfere wirh each other?
>>
>>54167244
Orcas are dolphins and are capable of higher-order thinking and intelligence. They may be killing machines, but they're intelligent and even capable of forming bonds. Also they're not fish.

Sharks are driven by instinct and a lot less intelligent. Orcas are scary by virtue of being fucking huge and intelligent, but more predatory sharks are scary by virtue of being near perfectly evolved predators for their habitat.
>>
>>54167237

It's part of a roundabout way of getting a specific version of a certain character as a companion.
>>
>>54167140
Novels work. Video games work. Fanfiction counts as a subset of novels, just ones that aren't professionally published. But fan products can be amazing, polished works; AM2R comes to mind.

As a general rule of thumb, if you can find a real world adaptation from one medium to another, that conversion is generally valid. In the end, you as the writer have to do the heavy lifting to imagine and describe any such product of the adaptanator.
>>
File: Saekano_07_08.jpg (376KB, 1600x1136px) Image search: [Google]
Saekano_07_08.jpg
376KB, 1600x1136px
>>54167411

So fanfics work, huh.
>>
File: IMG_1216.jpg (34KB, 640x477px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1216.jpg
34KB, 640x477px
>>54167411

Thank you, good sir.
>>
File: 1497940247709.jpg (162KB, 623x414px) Image search: [Google]
1497940247709.jpg
162KB, 623x414px
>be Conduit od the Force
>make the entirety of 40k Force Sensitive
How long until it all burns?
>>
Posting a question on the Generic Dungeon Builder jump. Under the boss customization section, it mentions a "Stronger" perk, but I can't find it in jump. Is it referring to the stat boost option?
>>
>>54167477
I'm not sure it could make 40k any worse.
>>
>>54167268
Yes. The Tyranids 'Shadow in the Warp' will actively fuck with your Pskyer abilities. I assume post-Jump you can Toggle it though, allowing you to fuck with other people's powers when you don't want to use yours.
>>
>>54166713
>>54167092
>Wanting to be a giant hive-fleet
>Not becoming a galaxy sized multidimensional monster using only perks

Stay pleb.
>>
>>54166962
Even if you could, I imagine it'd be ludicrously inefficient to do so.
>>
>>54166962
You can do that in Sburb. And it's way easier to do it so.
>>
>>54167267
That question reminds me that, if we ever get a Simpsons jump, there needs to be a Pulling a Homer perk that lets you succeed despite idiocy.
>>
>>54167443
Like I said: fan products can be amazing, polished works. I mean, a shit story with shit characters and a shit setting... the Adaptanator will just find the best adaptation. The quality of the source material will influence what you get.

Put another way: the Adaptanator is bound to find something that is still objectively an adaptation of what you put in, warts and all. That said, All You Need Is Kill get adapted into Edge of Tomorrow, and there are other adaptations like that. (I'm sure there are people who didn't enjoy EoT, but personally I found it to be in many ways improved from the source material.)

Ultimately, the heavy lifting is on the Chain-author. I think that my goal in creating any Jumps is to expose readers to new potential actions? There was nothing stopping a Chain-author from creating their own production company, or using their awesome powers and perk backed creativity to create an adaptation, or to simply find that the parallel world a Jump takes place in has media variants not found in reality. What Adaptanator does is provide a button that says "It exists. It is as good as it can be." but that's actually so little; but it is freeing and a sort of permission to jump to the end product that exists in your imagination that doesn't really properly consider the difficulties in making and funding and selling that game. So I hope people think about "what would my favourite book as a movie be like, or a game?" and that they'll share some of that.
>>
>>54167514
It would make everyone (besides maybe Exodites and Necrons) into Sith.

...you're right, no one would notice any difference.
>>
File: 1422572739580.jpg (1MB, 1024x883px) Image search: [Google]
1422572739580.jpg
1MB, 1024x883px
Are there any creatures other than Spyro dragons that produce, radiate, or amplify magic?
>>
>>54166908
>122 pages.
Is anyone making a different one?
>>
>>54168166
Just ship the Scenario, you illiterate faggot.
>>
>>54168236
It's too long either way.
>>
>>54164804
When I'm not pretending to be normal? Either my glowing eyes that have weirdly shaped pupils with spinning irises and a band around the iris that spins in the opposite direction or my rainbow hair that ripples with different colors and looks like its made out of individual strands of color rather than hair.

When I'm pretending to me normal its how unusual I look. Olive skin with natural blond hair along with yellow eyes and primarily Caucasian features with a little bit of East Asian mixed in is a bit unusual.
>>
>>54164913
Red in tooth and claw.
>>
What are the must haves from the symbiote jump?
>>
File: 1498313760164.png (780KB, 770x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1498313760164.png
780KB, 770x1200px
>>54168166

Just read it fag.

>>54167760

White Abum 2 Jump when?
>>
>>54168695
A Symbiote, which is free, and the boredom immunity. Also the Symbiote injector if you are male or want to be giving symbiotes to non humans.
>>
>>54167357
Who?
>>
>>54168731
>Symbiote injector if you are male
Lewd?
>>
>>54168789
Only female Symbiotes can reproduce, by having their host touch someone, and Symbiotes are the same gender as their host.

There is an item however that does this without needing a female symbiote and also bypasses the potential problems of a human symbiote trying to pass one of its children to a non-human. Which I am to understand could go badly.
>>
What are perks that make people want to worship you?
>>
File: 1460644237577.gif (309KB, 300x167px) Image search: [Google]
1460644237577.gif
309KB, 300x167px
What are some perks that are best taken early so they snowball later on?
>>
File: 1487814342416.jpg (405KB, 973x1271px) Image search: [Google]
1487814342416.jpg
405KB, 973x1271px
What are the best jumps to pick up a Monster Girl waifu?
>>
>>54168920
Harem perks.
>>
File: Castermagecraft.png (2MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Castermagecraft.png
2MB, 1600x1200px
I'm going to ask again. Is there anything outside of the Endbringers in Worm that could harm someone who went through the Third Magic Ritual? I need to find something that's a legitimate threat to my jumper other than in Worm because it's just one jump. This is boring.

Also could Goetia's pillar demons from F/GO harm someone who went through the third magic ritual?
>>
>>54168716
>White Abum 2 Jump when?

Unpack this for me, please?
>>
>>54168920
Stuff that scales with time.
TVD Immortal, D&D dragons, Generic Xianxia's Living Saint, other stuff that i don't remember.

But frankly you don't actually need all that. You get enough power in jumpchain anyway.
What i like to pick up early is companions, at least my "core team".
Like you probably want to go to Narnia early for stuff like Heart of a Child and Preservation of Man, but if you want your companions to last long term you totally want to take them with you so they can get those perks too.

The rest is kinda irrelevant.
Sure, you want to pick up something that keeps you from dying to something stupid and ending your chain, but that just means some decent regeneration and disease/poison immunity and maybe some plot armor if it's on the way.
More specialized defenses or continent-splitting magic can wait until you've picked up the quality of life stuff, and that's usually things your companions would certainly appreciate too.
So regen first, then companions, then everything else.
>>
>>54168972
Third Magic is an outside context problem, nothing can prepare against it. Goetia's pillar demons don't have anything special to destroy a Third Magic Ritual user with.
>>
>>54168972
>Worm
Maybe the powers that do interdimensional stuff as part of their effects, rather than basic mechanics, like Sting? Also: Master/Stranger shit. If you're going soul mode then powers like that won't do shit, but if you're too comfy with a fleshy puppet to drop it on the go people with those abilities could have you commit self-harm.

>Goetia
They've got biggatons but I have no idea if that nonsense about being a higher order of being is hype or truth. I'm inclined to say they could figure something out with enough time.
>>
File: SoL Monster Girl (1).jpg (150KB, 1127x1600px) Image search: [Google]
SoL Monster Girl (1).jpg
150KB, 1127x1600px
>>54168934
Slice of Life.
>>
File: shitposting loudly.gif (2MB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
shitposting loudly.gif
2MB, 360x360px
>>54168934
Monster Girl Gamu! jump when!?
>>
File: log-horizon-53bb5a6c27768.png (62KB, 800x310px) Image search: [Google]
log-horizon-53bb5a6c27768.png
62KB, 800x310px
>>54169069

I remembered WA2 while reading your post.
That's all to be honest.
>>
>>54169118
>that nonsense about being a higher order of being is hype or truth
It's bullshit that wouldn't even make sense in context. Just because their master has control over the root of magic doesn't mean they're a higher order of being.
>>
>>54168887
Respect of the Divine from Spice & Wolf.
The Serenity capstone from Exalted Sidereals.
The cultist origin perks from Exalted Infernals.
Actraiser may have some too.
>>
Does anyone know who wrote the Symbiote jump?
>>
File: all will be well.jpg (326KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
all will be well.jpg
326KB, 800x900px
Jump #375: Green Lantern - The Animated Series
>Five of Pentacles (Worry), reversed: Stress is met without resorting to excess or the pursuit of oblivion.
This... actually is a nice change. This is actually exactly what I've needed for a while, I think.
>Location: Mogo
>Identity: Tough Guy
>Species: Corgi
This jump is why I went corgi in Nintendogs.
>Bruce Timm'd (Free)
I refuse to look at this as a drawback. The art style is too perfect.
>Blue Lantern Ring (Free)
If there is any particular emotion that I feel would be best to embody, it's hope. Willpower is all well and good, but without hope for a better tomorrow, you might as well just bang your head against the wall.
>Indomitable Emotion: Hope (x3) (800)
Hope burns bright.
>WHAM! (Free, Tough Guy)
Hey, never underestimate how determined a dog can be.
>Fight Smarter AND Harder (700, Tough Guy)
The stronger I get, the smarter I get. The smarter I get, the stronger I get. This one has interesting implications.
>Won't Stay Down (400, Tough Guy)
Well, of course I won't stay down. I still have hope that I'll prevail against whatever opponents I'm up against. Whatever strange twist of fate I find myself bound within. Whatever may come between me and the end of my chain.
>Lanterns Assemble! (0)
One lantern is good to have, but effectively having a mini-corps of my own is better. Especially considering the rest of the DC jumps are right around the corner.
>>
File: I found pudding.jpg (295KB, 800x1189px) Image search: [Google]
I found pudding.jpg
295KB, 800x1189px
>>54169263
Full-on Hope Corgi. There are no stops on this train. I don't think it's really necessary to detail every last thing I do while I'm here of course, but I plan on going everywhere and ruining literally everything with a combination of precognition, clones in the right place at the right time, and absolute absurdity.

What's that? Someone was set to kill Kyle Rayner's girlfriend? Nah, I got hungry and ate his pudding - through a set of improbable coincidences, Alex DeWitt is fine, but Major Force seems to have tripped on the sidewalk and broken his neck, and boy wasn't literally everyone surprised. What's that, there's a rage cat running around spitting blood everywhere and making a mess? I bet he wants to play, let's have ourselves a merry chase across the entire sector! The Green Lanterns are dealing with heavier threats than usual this month? I'll run up to them, get petted and look generally adorable, and incidentally use my presence to overcharge their rings so they can hit harder, run longer, and so on. Not to mention the passive buffs I can give them simply by being there. There's more to hope than the color blue, after all, and to think otherwise is silly. And since I have perks that let me be in more than one place at once, I and my clones will be running around spreading hope everywhere. Not to mention the efforts of my companions, too!
>>
File: I like hugs.png (273KB, 572x722px) Image search: [Google]
I like hugs.png
273KB, 572x722px
>>54169281
But why go to all of this trouble, you ask?

Hugs.

I'm a dog. I like hugs.

But you knew I was going to say that, after all.
>>
Is there a 'best' order to do the final fantasy jumps in?
>>
>>54169385
Not really, they all link via altrrnate world shenanigans but they are all seperate.
>>
>>54168972
>Is there anything outside of the Endbringers in Worm
I doubt that they could. You are a spirit now and they don't have any magical powers.

Maybe they can PtV you if you don't use magic to stop them.
>>
>>54169385
Not really. They're for the most part separate, and the ones that aren't have regular sequel naming after their number in the series, so it's easy to know which ones to worry about.
>>
File: all smiles.jpg (45KB, 720x648px) Image search: [Google]
all smiles.jpg
45KB, 720x648px
>>54169385
Start by doing none of them.
Final Fantasy a shit.
>>
>>54169385
In order.

Except wait, I think X is kinda-sorta-implied to be a distant prequel to VII?

Fuck it, do 8 Bit Theater first.
>>
>>54169385
Related question, what about a best order for the Megami Tensei Jumps?
>>
>>54169514
FF1 first and 8-bit Theater last. Book ends, boyo.
>>
>>54168920
Dark Sun sorcery
Speaking of which, is there any way to speed that transformation up?
>>
>>54169514
>Except wait, I think X is kinda-sorta-implied to be a distant prequel to VII?
If it is it's completely irrelevant in-setting, so it doesn't really matter.
>>
>>54164942
didn't it take like hundreds/thousands of their invasion force dieing to register they needed thermal storage? Not saying thats a bad thing, I'm sure hundreds or thousands of creatures die between one stage of the year too, the winter.
>>
>>54168884
It's technically possible for symbiotes with male hosts to reproduce, and it's possible to give symbiotes to non-humans, but without the injector it takes effort.

Symbiote code is customized for the potential host's DNA and molecular biology. Symbiotes with female hosts know the gist of how to rearrange the code to work in another member of the same host species right off the bat, but males would need to reverse-engineer it or copy a female's notes. Putting a symbiote in another species would require at least as much work again.

>>54169212
I don't think he ever took a name. Same author as Terraria, though.
>>
>>54168972
Yes, there's plenty. Especially in worlds with magic or supernatural beings. Doctor Strange, The Spectre, Magik, Angels from Supernatural, Celestial Exalts, D&D Wizards, Mages from either WoD, etc. You're really wanking the Third Magic too hard. Yes, there are plenty of people it can straight-up no-sell, but beings that can harm you aren't impossible to find.
>>
>>54169385
Start with one, then tactics advanced and mystic quest, follow that with six, seven, eight, eleven, and finish with 8 bit theatre
>>
>>54169514
>Except wait, I think X is kinda-sorta-implied to be a distant prequel to VII?
Sort of. They don't take place on the same planet, though. Turns out that Shinra was from space. No, really. Final Fantasy 7 is set in a future of Final Fantasy 10 where people from Spira have developed space travel and colonized other worlds. Kind of makes me wonder if Jenova was like Deus from Xenogears, not actually an alien but a malfunctioning human-made terraforming machine.
>>
File: CASIE.png (701KB, 901x623px) Image search: [Google]
CASIE.png
701KB, 901x623px
Do you offer or sell augmentations or technological/supernatural gifts to the common people when you enter a Jump?
>>
>>54169936
Offer...force upon...same thing, right?
>>
>>54169936
Usually I just leave the offer on the table for specific individuals, but if they get mortally wounded and I like them, I take matters into my own hands.
>>
>>54169936
I have a potions shop that follows me automatically if that counts (from Overlord).
It also comes with a "this is normal" field though, so no interesting shenanigans.

I don't even have to do anything, they just set up shop somewhere and start selling healing potions and the like.
Cure Disease potions are rather popular, seeing how they cure any and all natural diseases.
>>
Read through the last few threads and I just wanted to say I'm still alive, though neat whale bardo idea. Got some stuff I needed to do immediately, these courses are great and all and I'm getting more done via not taking time off but dear god this is draining.

Anyway! Not dead yet!
>>
>>54163688
Sorry, I fell asleep. Yes, I do mean the actual pagan gods.

Will I have to deal with anyone except Uriel?
>>
Any idea what would happen if I take Broodlord and the Scenario in Tyranids jump?
>>
>>54170391
Nothing. Body-based abilities are disabled until the scenario ends, as you don't have a body.
>>
File: tyranidsvsorks.png (292KB, 379x280px) Image search: [Google]
tyranidsvsorks.png
292KB, 379x280px
>>54170502
I wonder what happens with things like telekinesis, magic and other soul-based abilities. Do all the Tyranids under our synapse gain those abilities, can we manifest them through Tyrants or do we also lose them?
>>
>>54170502
Alright thanks, dunno how I missed that.
>>
>>54165727
The Warhammer games have Slaanesh. I doubt they felt the need for subtle or hoping that kids don't look things up.
>>
>>54170537
I asked Val that. Anything that doesn't require a body to use you keep, but directing them through the hive mind is difficult due to you being spread out over half a galaxy and you'd need to work on your fine control to be able to target things effectively. For actively-used abilities, anyway. Passive effects and internal effects just apply to you as usual.
>>
>>54167268
No, and that anon's full of shit. The Tyranids use the Warp to communicate and travel, and if anything, the Shadow is evidence that their psychics are Warp-derived. Not to mention Soul Devourer and the being its based on, the "Doom of Malan'tai", gained strength from feeding on psyker souls. It's also possible that Zoanthropes are improved by the addition of Eldar DNA.
>>
[s]Is this the correct way to type strike out text?[/s]
>>
>>54170926
Dammit.
>>
>>54169865
I thought only extradimensional attacks could hurt you? Also thanks for assuming I'm stupider than I am by shoving all those examples I know in my face.
>>
Outside of the Tyranid scenario and the Planetary Consciousness perkline in Alpha Centauri, what options do we have to become a proper hivemind?
>>
>>54170959
Oh right, and I have soul protection. Nothing can touch my soul. Forgot to mention that.
>>
>>54170926
like this
>>
>>54170926
Hit CTRL S
>>
>>54170959
No, that's not the case. It specifically says that "though it is imagined that any attack that targets the soul would be capable of harming and destroying this new form of being". The "can only be harmed by extra-dimensional attacks" is mere speculation. Also, you're the one taking offense at being given examples when you fucking asked for them. That's not mentioning the fact that if you actually knew them as well as you say you do that they're capable of "extra-dimensional attacks" or such tricks are meaningless to them, assuming those are even necessary in the first place.
>>
>>54170972
The perks from Hive Queen Quest, Prototype, Resident Evil, Zerg, really anything remotely biologically based. I think there is one in the Librarian (fuck knows what its called, about magic books and making stories real or something) too.
>>
>>54171087
That is a spoiler, not S̶t̶i̶k̶e̶t̶h̶r̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ ̶t̶e̶x̶t̶
>>
>>54170926
g̶o̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶h̶t̶t̶p̶s̶:̶/̶/̶s̶a̶i̶j̶o̶g̶e̶o̶r̶g̶e̶.̶c̶o̶m̶/̶s̶t̶r̶i̶k̶e̶t̶h̶r̶o̶u̶g̶h̶-̶t̶e̶x̶t̶-̶g̶e̶n̶e̶r̶a̶t̶o̶r̶/̶ ̶,̶ ̶t̶y̶p̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶t̶e̶x̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶y̶-̶p̶a̶s̶t̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶p̶l̶y̶ ̶f̶i̶e̶l̶d̶
>>
>>54171110
>Librarian (fuck knows what its called, about magic books and making stories real or something)
Libromancer is its name.
>>
>>54170972
There's the Hive Mind option in Stellaris.
>>
File: sgt-hatred2.jpg (32KB, 479x269px) Image search: [Google]
sgt-hatred2.jpg
32KB, 479x269px
>>54168934
daily life with monster girls jump
>>
>>54171110
>>54170972
You can also be a hivemind of worm in both Nightmare Before Christmas and Fate/Stay Night. And I think you can do the same with other insects in SMT.
>>
>>54171142
Close enough.
>>
>>54169125
>Succubus

Too cute.
>>
So with Protectors of the Plot Continuum in play can we take the invistext perkline from the Wonderious Vault seriously now??
>>
>>54171269
You mean the non-invisitext perkline?
>>
>>54171289
Nah I wanna kill the Sues anon.
>>
>>54171316
No, John, you are the demons.
>>
>>54169912
You think they'd mention if they had space travel tech.
>>
>>54171269
SB seems to. And so does the jumpmaker.
>>
>>54171316
Yeah, but it's the non-invisitext that brings you to Mary Sue land.
>>
File: Keep on Truckin.jpg (84KB, 357x247px) Image search: [Google]
Keep on Truckin.jpg
84KB, 357x247px
>>54170303
>Anyway! Not dead yet!
Yay!

>>54163739
>This just put a smile on my face like you wouldn't believe.
Keep on Truckin, OriginAnon!
>>
>>54171369
You'd think. Weird contradictions like that are what happen when you retcon two games into one continuity a decade after either of them has last been relevant.
>>
>>54171215
I'm disappointed, because I think a modicum of skill would have let you get an acceptable slice-of-life jump out of the setting.
>>
File: 1489513637790.png (999KB, 1044x1751px) Image search: [Google]
1489513637790.png
999KB, 1044x1751px
>>54169263
>>54169281
>>54169300
Cute.
>>
When it gets to the point where we can summon people with the first magic is there any loyalty from those we summon or do we need to get perks for that?
>>
>>54171545
If you can exert any type of control over what KIND of people you summon, couldn't you just summon people who are loyal to you?

If your skill isn't high enough to shape their personalities, then yeah, I'd say you'd have to worry about loyalty.

There's also the ethical issues of creating/summoning people out of nowhere, so take that into consideration before you try to make a Saber harem.
>>
>>54171545
You don't need perks. Just make them loyal to you. Once you get to the point of creating them it's not like it's difficult to pop them into existence with an irresistible inclination to obey you.
>>
File: How_Science_Destroyes_The_Earth.jpg (85KB, 500x547px) Image search: [Google]
How_Science_Destroyes_The_Earth.jpg
85KB, 500x547px
Besides Earth's Mightiest Heroes, are there any jumps with powers that let me absorb/assimilate technology?
>>
>>54171621
Kantai Collection has savage salvage.
>>
>>54171598
Look on the bright side anon. Nonexistence is an illusion. Is dying in your name really that bad? They're not actually ceasing to exist after all. They're just losing their physical presence.
>>
>>54171661
>nonexistence is an illusion

Wasn't that the other way around?
>>
>>54171692
Wouldn't one being an illusion implies the other one is too?
>>
>>54171661
That makes me wonder if you could revive people by using one system of magic to summon their soul while simultaneously using the first magic to summon a new body for them.
>>
>>54171621
Fairy Tail has Machina Soul.
You'll have to fanwank it from the description though, because the one time it showed up in the manga the user got her ass kicked before doing anything with it.
It's an S-Class magic though, and it sounds awesome, so there's that.
>>
File: thinking batman.gif (408KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
thinking batman.gif
408KB, 500x345px
>>54171708
Maybe?
>>
>>54171545
Now that I think about it, has Valeria ever said how difficult it would be to just create new abilities for yourself? Thinking about Vector Manipulation here. I'd assume you'd need to be at a level where you can just pop out whole planets like it's nothing.
>>
>>54171708
>Existence is an illusion
>Nonexistence is also an illusion
>Literally the entire world is an illusion
>We can only perceive the world through our imperfect senses
>There is no meaningful difference between reality and a perfect illusion
>Therefore, illusion magic is reality warping
Really fires up the ol' membrane.
>>
File: angry nohrian tomato.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
angry nohrian tomato.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>54171743
>cool ability shows up only in one scene and the user doesn't even get to use it

JUST
>>
>>54171621
Worm

Update never happening
>>
>>54171754
Are you the anon who's been obsessed with getting Accelerator's power for like a year?
>>
>>54171785
We all know Fairy Tail is shit, frankly. I don't think I can understand his mindset on these magics, if it was me I'd have a really strong desire to show off the cool new power my character has at least once, instead of having them get their ass kicked immediately and never shown again.
>>
>>54171821
Mashima cares more about fanservice, we all know this.

He's actually gotten letters asking him to tone it down and get back to the story.
>>
>>54171819
Nah, it's just the first ability that came to mind. Probably because it's mentioned so often.
>>
>>54171841
I can't believe that desu. Peoplo who read FT up to this point are in it only for the fanservice, because there certainly is no plot to be found.
>>
>>54171621
There is one in Kantai Collection although some anons are kinda against using old jumps that have non-canon based abilities.
>>
File: tiny dragon.gif (378KB, 391x429px) Image search: [Google]
tiny dragon.gif
378KB, 391x429px
We know where to get the biggest dragons, but where do you get the smallest dragons?
>>
>>54171897
>We know where to get the biggest dragons
We do?
>>
>>54171867
>a time travel conspiracy plot conducted by dragons and immortals has just concluded and the bbeg is about to be defeated by an entire guild using the power of friendship

Look, titties is a big part of the appeal, but FT does have a cast of characters who have distinct histories and relationships. Does everything resolve itself once the current stumbling block on the road to friendship is overcome, granting a power boost to the characters? Yes. But what do you expect from a Shonen manga? Friendship is power levels, anon. Embrace it.
>>
>>54171960
It's pretty shit even for shonen though. Which is a shame, because the setting and characters had potential.
I can deal with a certain amount of fanservice, but if i just want to see manga tits i can read hentai.
>>
>>54171821
On one hand you're right. On the other hand that kind of thing can lead to Bankai Syndrome where all of the characters feel compelled to release their Bankai/use their super special new powers because the artist has to squeeze it in somewhere. Eventually you get burned out on special powers when everybody and their grandma has one and has to spend several chapters showing it off. It loses all emotional impact.
>>
>>54171507
Are the only two places where you can get a CP Lantern Ring currently the DC jumps Green Lantern the animated series and the Marvel Comic jump?

The one discounted item, is jumper the only one who gets that, or do companions also, like for them to purchase a 2nd lantern ring of a different color themselves?
>>
>>54172050
> the Marvel Comic jump
I want you to think about what you just said. Hopefully you'll realize what's wrong with it.
>>
>>54172050
>DC - Any color except Orange, White and Black
>Green Lantern - Green, Violet, Red, Blue
>Injustice - Green, Yellow

I think YJ had a GLR item, but it was removed.
>>
>>54171090
Then how can magic touch me, then, if I have ascended to a higher dimension? Without involving dimension magic? You could have just said 'magic can still harm you' instead of shoving all those examples in my face like I was a dumbass.
>>
>>54172102
>Jumpers can't buy an Orange Lantern Ring
Oh the irony.
>>
File: Screenshot (9).png (463KB, 3200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (9).png
463KB, 3200x1800px
Dropping this before i head to work.
questions/comments/concerns
>>
>>54172275
Does the Big Guy perk come with a mask?
>>
>>54172275
Your tab game is weak and predictable.
>>
>>54172050
>get a CP Lantern Ring
I just remembered Injustice - Gods among Us has Green and Yellow lanterns for sale.

>>54172094
>Marvel Comic jump
>Hopefully you'll realize what's wrong with it.
Ok, sorry, that was a fuck up. In my defense however, there is a Knockoff Lantern Ring combo mentioned in the notes.

>>54172102
>I think YJ had a GLR item, but it was removed.
That must have been way early in the WIP.
I don't remember ever seeing a Lantern ring there.
But it does have a Reach Scarab, which is their answer to green lanterns.
>>
>>54172289
yes
>>
>>54172102
>Green Lantern - Green, Violet, Red, Blue
I remember Manyfist saying you could choose Yellow and Indigo lanterns if you took the Blackest night drawback that added them to the continuity.
>>
>>54171897
Psuedodragons are cat sized.
>>
>>54172259
To be fair, there is only one actual member of the Orange Lantern corps. Then again, I'm pretty sure most Jumpers could theoretically steal it from him.
>>
>>54172275
Is there a Spy specialty?
>>
>>54172357
That is apart of the "scout" class, which also functions as the sniper class
>>
>>54172353
Which would be the most appropriate way to get one, too.

I was just making a joke about how greedy the average Jumper already is.
>>
>>54172353
How hard would it be to gank Larfleeze and take it? Orange seems like a good fit for magpie jumpers.
>>
>>54172183
The jump explicitly tells you what the effects of your soul "ascending to a higher dimension" are. Needing to be attacked through your soul, being able to survive without a body, and absurd prana regeneration. Being unable to be harmed by anything other than "extra-dimensional abilities" is not one of them, and who the fuck knows. "Dimensional tiering" is rarely consistent in fiction, and especially not in the Nasuverse. And you literally asked:

>Is there anything outside of the Endbringers in Worm that could harm someone who went through the Third Magic Ritual?

I gave examples of beings who can utilize extra-dimensional attacks, or who could ignore such an effect. If you didn't want people to provide examples of things that could, in fact, harm you... Then you should have said you didn't want examples when you asked if there was anything else that could harm you. Unless you would rather someone just say "yes" or "no" without providing examples... But you're assuming I've insulted you because you want to be insulted, I guess.
>>
>>54172390
>>54172394
>Insatiable Greed: Those who are recruited into the corps are infected with greed like a disease. They are incapable of thought or action other than to take whatever they want from another.
>"I don't get it. I feel exactly the same."
>>
>>54172390
>Which would be the most appropriate way to get one, too.
Yes, but it wouldn't be CP, which means some one could destroy it, or steal it right back. Which would be terrible.
>>
>>54172394
He's apparently one of the strongest lantern ring users in the universe since he's the only one using its power. (More users = more spread out power = weaker individuals iirc) So whatever you think of when you think strong lantern ring user, that but more so.
>>
>>54164804
Me being a giant demon snowman is usually what people notice first.
>>
>>54172394
He's really fucking good at using the Orange light. As in, he doesn't actually fucking use rings anymore since they'd be a handicap. But you can't have a ring. Nobody can have a ring. The rings aRe HiS.

So the good news is that he's a paranoid, isolated maniac with no allies except for the billions of years of would be grave robbers who have discovered that Larfleeze oWnS hIs PlAnEt. The bad news is that he's a paranoid maniac that can channel the orange light directly and so isn't limited by the limited charge a ring can hold and has an arbitrarily large army that he can conjure on a whim of everyone who's ever challenged an alien warlord on a planet full of treasure over the course of a billion years.
>>
>>54172419
To be fair, I did choose Greed in both FMA and Asura's Wrath.
>>
>>54172558
>choosing Greed in FMA
But why?

No, seriously, why choose Ultimate Shield?
>>
>>54172394
How will you deal with the issue that it runs on a metaphysical construct unique to the DC universe?
>>
>>54172580
>not stealing the orange light itself
Someone's new to the jumping game.
>>
>>54172580
Steal it.

Obviously.
>>
>>54168972
>I'm going to ask again.
Such entitlement, anon! Show some manners.
Still:
>>54168972
Exalted could still rkt you, based on my understanding. They have dedicated spirit killing charms that should effect what you become through the ritual.
>>
>>54172577
It was, like, my second jump, so the durability was useful, and its mental effects seemed rather tame compared to, say, Wrath or Pride.
>>
>>54172661
No one answered my question which is why I asked again. Sorry if that's 'entitlement' to you.
>>
File: BIG Pal.jpg (30KB, 494x358px) Image search: [Google]
BIG Pal.jpg
30KB, 494x358px
Are those linking perks worth it? The ones that link Beauty and Strength for example, I am always afraid someone would give me a debuff or cause damage to one and my power would wane during a fight.

Like pic related as an example, then again only a early jumper would be effected like Palpy.
>>
>>54172810
A few of them don't decrease beyond your base. Those are almost always worth it. The others... well I personally don't like putting all of my eggs in one basket, but your mileage may vary if the benefits are worth the risk.
>>
>>54172810
They usually don't make you go beneath your base. Or at least the good ones don't.

So if they give you a debuff, at most you'd only go back to how pretty/strong you were before considering the perk's boost.
>>
>>54172665
Alright, approaching that with an eye for early survivability and managing a pseudo-drawback... I'd go with Envy or Sloth -- Envy had incredible regen, even compared to the other hummonculi, and Sloth's speedboost would allow you much more options, and as an active defense you can use the speed to dodge.

The secret to defeating someone with unbreakable armor is to pick them up, armor and all, and then shake them hard and long enough that you pulp an internal organ. What happens once you have a concussion from your brain being knocked around? Best defense is always to not get hit or pinned.
>>
>>54172345
Psuedodragons are the best. Just the best! CUTE!
>>
>>54172810
Not really. You can pick up enough strength in any field you'd care to name without them, and they just add a weakness you didn't have before.

The exception is if you have Toggle or something similar - or just rule that you can disable any perks at will by default.
Then it's a shortcut to boost up your weaknesses, and if someone debuffs you you can just use toggle to turn it off until the debuff goes away or is cured.

Mainly i think they're just not worth the CP even with the second option though.
Like the one in Overlord costs 600cp undiscounted. You can get a whole lot of awesome stuff in Overlord for 600cp (or even 300cp if you're the relevant origin), and strength or magic boosters are a dime a dozen.
I'd maybe consider picking one up if it boosts something that's rare to find boosts for, but i haven't seen one yet.
>>
>>54172810
The only ones that link Beauty and Strength I know of are in ToDaG and Akame ga Kill. The ones in the former aren't "true" linking perks, as they only improve your appearance along with your strength rather than tying them together. Most Powerful, Most Beautiful only mentions improvements, though. So it's arguable it doesn't decrease the other.
>>
>>54171819
But that is easy, Yuriko and Sacrificial Bestowment.
>>
>>54172909
>Toggle
?
>>
File: 1468541207623.jpg (44KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1468541207623.jpg
44KB, 640x480px
What are the best perks for bullying?

I want to poke fun at edgy try-hards during fights.
>>
>>54172907
Could a True Dragon shapeshift into a Pseudo dragon with their Alternate Form power? For some reason I have the urge to pull a Godfather but with a dragon instead of a cat.
>>
File: 1438838706533.png (806KB, 732x720px) Image search: [Google]
1438838706533.png
806KB, 732x720px
>>54172810
>>54172935
If that's the criteria, then ToDaG has stuff that ties beauty to soul, soul to strength, etc. While Soul Eater has soul to strength and vice versa. Then put in World of Culivation to always train train mind/body/soul/beauty and German Hollow to always be training the soul.
>>
>>54173005
From Young Justice.
Lets you disable your perks or scale their effects from 0-100%

>>54173044
No, most dragons are limited to humanoids and animals of medium size or smaller.
Druids can though with Dragon Wild Shape, so a True Dragon with levels in Druid can do it.
>>
>>54172810
Drain No is your friend.

>>54173005
From Young Justice, as is Drain No. Personally, I prefer the Worrier's Pendant in Noblesse, though.
>>
File: FunkyBendy.gif (348KB, 253x379px) Image search: [Google]
FunkyBendy.gif
348KB, 253x379px
>>54173027
Use toon physics, get them from the least edgy possible source.
>>
>>54173070
>Toggle info
Thanks!
>>
>>54173082
Translator's Note: That means somewhere less edgy than pic related.
>>
>>54173074
>From Young Justice, as is Drain No. Personally, I prefer the Worrier's Pendant in Noblesse, though.
Personally i prefer the one from The Incredibles.
Not only does it no-sell any attempts to detect your powers in addition to the toggle effect, the jump also comes with a private island.
>>
>>54173070
I guess I will have to import mine as Druids then, a bit irritating but oh well Druids can be fun too.
>>
>>54173107
I just dislike the concept of Toggle as a perk. And henshin/magical girl transformations. And perks that allow you to ignore the consequences of your actions. They just kind of rub me the wrong way. At least with an item, it's not an innate part of you.
>>
>>54173111
Well there's not much reason to import most true dragons as anything else except maybe psion.
They already get sorcerer spells with their racial casting, and most of the good ones get cleric spells and a few domains too.
So druid is really the only thing that's left.

Note that they could just learn Alter Self though if you just care about the looks/physical form.
It's a low level spell, it lasts a long time at high levels and any dragon can turn into a Pseudodragon with it.

>>54173152
I don't really see the problem with you being able to turn off your powers, but to each their own.
I also don't see any similarity to perks that let you ignore consequences of your actions though.
If you use your super strength to punch someone through 6ft of solid concrete and get seen toggling your super strength off won't help you avoid the consequences.
And the perk from The Incredibles lets you avoid detection, but once people know you have an ability the perk won't make them forget.
>>
>>54173152
>And perks that allow you to ignore the consequences of your actions
Toggle isn't any more of that than any other perk.
>>
File: venus transforming.webm (2MB, 704x480px) Image search: [Google]
venus transforming.webm
2MB, 704x480px
>>54173152
>and henshin/magical girl transformations

The rest of your post is fine, but that there is heresy.
>>
>>54173082
Roger Rabbit has the best toon physics that I know of, but it mentions that it doesn't work if the other person is actually trying to hurt you.

Do you think it'd be okay to let the toon physics from that jump work if you're so much stronger than the other guy that they can't actually hurt you? Like, if someone shot you with intent to kill, but the bullets would normally just bounce off you, could you choose to instead just get swiss-cheesed and laugh it off?
>>
>>54168920
Hypnos from Resident Evil
Dead Aposlte from Kara no Kyoukai(sp?) (the jump where you can get Mystic Eyes of Death Perception)
Any jump that offers cultivation. - Generic Xianxia, Tales of Demons and Gods, World Seed, World of Cultivation, Desolate Era (noce it's done) Coiling Dragon, etc.
And the king of them all - The Gamer!
>>
>>54173207
In my personal opinion, that'd be fine, but it's not up to me.
>>
>>54173204
I actually really like my magical girl transformation.
There's nothing more hilarious in a super-serious setting than transforming right in front of your super-edgy emolord opponent, with maximum sparkles and cheesy j-pop soundtrack, and then kicking their ass in a frilly, cutesy outfit while spouting random speeches about love and justice.
Bonus points if you can get a newscrew to film it.
>>
>>54173241
Reminder that there's a group of magical girls in the current DB Super tournament. A robot attacked them before they could transform, and one of the gods called it a dirty move.
>>
>>54173197
>It's a low level spell, it lasts a long time at high levels and any dragon can turn into a Pseudodragon with it.
They have to be within one size category of it though.

So really only Small and Tiny dragons can do that (technically also Dimunitive ones, but I don't think there are any even as Wyrmlings).
>>
>>54173267
Just use Alternate Form to transform into a small humanoid first?
There's a way to cheese anything in D&D 3.5, you just have to find it.
>>
>>54173267
So go with Polymorph. A little higher level and it doesn't last as long, but it doesn't care about size category.

Either that or invent your own Great Alter Self spell. Level 4 spell probably. Rip out the limitation on size category. Bam. Done.
>>
>>54173197
>>54173203
I just don't like "flipping a switch" on things that people in similar situations would have to deal with. Whether it's on the social contract or your very nature. It's pretty much just all the benefits of power with none of the downsides, no learning to control it, no dealing with the potential drawbacks. It's probably not a very common interpretation, I'll admit, but I always find myself skipping such things.
>>
File: THAT IS WHY I AM ATTACKING NOW.gif (6MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
THAT IS WHY I AM ATTACKING NOW.gif
6MB, 480x270px
>>54173264
>>
>>54173230
Dead Apostle and MEoDP are Tsukihime.
>>
>>54173322
You have a wierd sense of fairness, anon. You realise by that measure you should feel real bad about every advantage Jumpchain gives you that others don't, right?
>>
>>54173027
Maximum Bully from Disgaea.

YOU ARE SUCH AN IGNORAMUS I COULD SHIT MILES OF RAGE SNAKE TO CHOKE YOU TO DEATH from Sburb, as well as We’ve both done a lot of things that you’re going to regret, from Portal would both be nice if you want to insult them.

...What is it with insult-based perks and long names?
>>
>>54173355
Ooops. Thanks anon. My bad.

>>54173322
If you want to do things that way, then go ahead. Hope it works out for you, but I can't say I'd do the same. Toggle is just too handy not to have, even if it's just a contingency.
>>
>>54173264
It's not like most jumpers have to worry about being attacked while not transformed, if they don't have a transformation with invulnerability during the sequence anyway.
And DB isn't that serious anyway. Doing it in a setting like Worm though, with maximum shoujo-sparkles? And winning? Priceless.

>>54173322
Well, if it's something like super strength hopefully you can control it anyway.
Otherwise you'll break a lot of stuff if you decide to use it.

Something like invulnerability though? Or luck perks, people-reading perks, precog, mind reading etc...
It's not about about making things easier for yourself or dealing with the "downsides" (which something like super luck doesn't really have).
You kinda need a way to turn those off some of the time just to keep things interesting once you get in the double-digits of a chain, otherwise things just get boring as shit.
>>
>>54173027
There's a neat one in Ogre Battle that I think gets overlooked. Pain Is So Close to Pleasure not only gives you a talent for bullying others, but it even helps you know when and where to apply it to keep those around you loyal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2W2mU8R7-A

Am I the only one who noticed that ALL the perks in that Jump are named after Queen songs?
>>
>>54172810
What are you doing accumulating power if you're not immune to debuffs? That should be one of the first abilities you acquire, anon.
>>
>>54173422
>Doing it in a setting like Worm though, with maximum shoujo-sparkles?
Given how weird Cape gimmicks can get, it wouldn't even be out of place to have a literal magical girl somewhere.
>>
>>54173465
Cape gimmicks get weird, but they all take themselves super seriously.
Though there IS Mouse Protector (who you definitely need to save from being S-Nine'd, for LOVE AND JUSTICE).
>>
>>54173465
>it wouldn't even be out of place to have a literal magical girl somewhere.
Yes it would. The author absolutely hates anything silly taking place in his setting, and if there was a magical girl he'd make sure that her backstory would involve something like her being a pedophile, and the whole magical girl theme is just to lure in kids.
>>
>>54173492
Not even counting Love and Justice, the Slaughterhouse Nine deserve to get completely sabotaged at the earliest opportunity. Bunch of tryhards.

>>54173507
The only way to enjoy Worm is to more or less ignore everything Wildbow has to say about the setting.
>>
Have you or your allies ever intentionally made use of companion respawn mechanics?
>>
>>54173570
I think the 80's action movie jump has a Stunt Double companion, who is implied to enjoy the rush of dying and coming back to life. They would probably learn, and abuse the hell out of, the 8 gates technique from Naruto.
>>
>>54173570
Sure. Those peace talks weren't going to suicide bomb themselves.
>>
>>54173507
Either that or a backstory that makes Madoka look cheerful.

>>54173536
>Not even counting Love and Justice, the Slaughterhouse Nine deserve to get completely sabotaged at the earliest opportunity. Bunch of tryhards.
Well yes. That kinda goes without saying if you're anything even approaching heroic (or just neutral, really).
My first action in Worm, before anything else, generally involves a scry & die of some sort on the Nine.
Because for anyone who considers themselves ready to jump Worm they're just not that threatening, especially with meta knowledge about the Siberian and Jack's shard-based danger sense.

>>54173570
I fanwank that companions follow the same rules as the jumper - they die, they get send back to their home setting. So no.
>>
>>54173602
>They would probably learn, and abuse the hell out of, the 8 gates technique from Naruto.
>companions respawn

God I hate how I never think of these things and how abusable they are.
>>
>>54173492
>>54173507
Everyone would probably just assume that you were nuts, like Glaistig Uiane, or that you were intentionally playing it up to put on a show. If a group like Uber and Leet can exist, it wouldn't surprise me if their was a Cape who dressed up and acted like a traditional magical girl for the sake of and to appeal to her fanbase.
>>
>>54173536
>more or less ignore everything Wildbow has to say about the setting.
You reminded me of something that occurred to me recently:
>Wildbow claims Saitama could kill Behemoth with one punch
>He cites narrative force as the reason he can do this
>Therefore, it follows that Saitama could kill Scion with one punch
>Saitama relies entirely on physical force
>Therefore, it follows that Scion can be killed via sufficient application of physical force
So there, no need to worry about inter-dimensional fuckery, just hit him really hard. This is WoG, people.
>>
>>54172580
>How will you deal with the issue that it runs on a metaphysical construct unique to the DC universe?
Already have a CP Lantern ring of a different color, because if it works in other jumps, then the Orange ring would as well, since they are powered by the same emotional spectrum.
>>
>>54173207
Actually Worm is still the best toon physics power we have, it still the only one that goes full toon. Although generic toon world's durability perks are okayish.
>>
>>54173673
Isn't Scion both more powerful and more plot important than Behemoth?

Even though he gets put down by bullying.
>>
>>54173673
Pretty sure he also said that the specific punch at the end of the Boros battle would be sufficient to kill an Endbringer.
>>
>>54173602

There's also stuff like FF blue magic 'self-destruct.'

Or any kind of magic that benefits from human sacrifice.
>>
>>54173673
Can we like, not try to mine One Punch Man for feats and data when it has always been and always will be a story with one of its central themes being "power levels are stupid"?
>>
>>54173241

IS anyone working on a princess: the hopeful jump?
>>
>>54173731
Anon's just making fun of Wildbow a little, that's all.
>>
>>54173698
Yes, immensely so.

However, Wildbow said Saitama would kill Behemoth because he's One-Punch Man and can, by definition, defeat anyone with one punch. That was his primary justification, he tacked on the thing about the Boros punch being sufficient in a subsequent post in order to comply with the "canon feats" rule the subreddit had.

By this reasoning, that Saitama will win because the point of his character is that he always wins easily, Saitama should be able to kill Scion.
>>
>>54173750
Nika is.
>>
>>54173751
Ah, alright, hard to tell sometimes with this place.
>>
>>54173722
But it's not really a sacrifice if they come back.

>>54173762
But the reasoning is that Saitama wins through storytelling reason. You can't use "Saitama would wreck Scion" as justification for "enough brute force would wreck Scion".
>>
>>54173751
You've got it.

Wildbow also said in one of his various WoGs that Scion has a bunch of powers that he didn't show in canon, in response to someone asking about them for a tabletop they wanted to run, and he of course didn't want to list them. Wildbow absolutely HATES anyone claiming that anything could beat his setting, so I naturally want to point out how his own claims show that his stuff can be beaten by just hitting it really hard.
>>
>>54173791
>You can't use "Saitama would wreck Scion" as justification for "enough brute force would wreck Scion".
Yes I can. Since all Saitama can do is throw around brute force, that result naturally follows.

Granted, it says nothing about the amount of force required, but the fact that it's possible is what I'm going for here.
>>
>>54173791
If it's something emotional like having your Sharigan go Mangekyo, then yeah, them coming back undermines it. But if you're just harvesting some life force, does them reviving really matter?
>>
So considering the Deathlords and their vast array of Charms, does that mean it's possible to use Charms without the relevant Exaltation if you have enough Essence? Specifically, I'm trying to determine if a being created with Demon Spawn from Hero BBS could use any of my Charms or inherit any Essence.
>>
>>54173207
>>54173236
Yeah, that sounds fine to me.
>>
>>54173902
Neat.

I always feel guilty when I want a ruling like that, so thanks for responding.
>>
File: 1468131761115.gif (4MB, 464x560px) Image search: [Google]
1468131761115.gif
4MB, 464x560px
What would be some good perks for a breast-focused chain?
>>
>>54173883
No. The deathlords can only use those Charms through the power of bullshit and having the shards of dead souls from the Neverborn shoved inside them.

They could not use those charms when they were just normal ghosts, and neither can any other ghost without a direct link to Neverborn empowering them.
>>
>>54173799
If he hates anything beating his setting, why would he claim that Saitama could one shot endbringers? That seems like it would be a serious blow to the 'my characters are the stronkest' agenda.
>>
>>54173927
No problem, anon.
>>
File: consider hibari.gif (1MB, 500x304px) Image search: [Google]
consider hibari.gif
1MB, 500x304px
>>54173968
Well, first you'll want to be a girl.

Then, go Charmer in Body Mod for 3 free ranks of Endowed. Then visit Senran Kagura. After that, you'll just want to improve them via any option like Tracer Booty, Incredible Looks, or Hand Model.

Get ahold of some body control perks so you can use them as effective weapons. If you want to increase milk production, work in some DNA from dairy cows into your genome. If seeking a higher fat content in the milk, add blue whale DNA.

Oh god why did I actually answer this?
>>
>>54173799
Thing is Wildbow actively hates the worm fanbase, I won't say its entirely unwanted as he cares about things like getting Taylor's personality right when the majority of his fanbase just wants to see jailbait teenage girls kiss each other. But at this point he actively shitposts, but yes, he does have a major "my universe beats yours!" complex as well.
>>
>>54173997
Sigh. I literally don't know where to start, so instead I'm just going to leave it to someone else to tell you how wrong you are. Bye.
>>
>>54173972
Do Exalt ghosts lose any of their Essence (power stat) or Essence (mote capacity)?
>>
>>54174023
>Oh god why did I actually answer this?
Because we're all awful people?

If you choose a pokemon with the Milk Drink move in PMD, you could heal people as well.
>>
>>54174064
>spoiler

Doesn't only one Pokemon have that ever?
>>
>>54174024
>just wants to see jailbait teenage girls kiss each othe
Wait. Shit. Are we not supposed to want that?
>>
>>54174023
Don't forget that perk from Road to El Dorado.
>>
>>54174077
It was Miltank's signature move for awhile, but as of XY Skiddo and Gogoat can learn it too. Plus, you know, Smeargle and its Sketch shenanigans.
>>
File: he takes a sip bird.jpg (29KB, 479x486px) Image search: [Google]
he takes a sip bird.jpg
29KB, 479x486px
>>54173968
Go to Ranma and take a fighting style specifically based around beating up people with your boobies so you can breast boobily your way to victory.
>>
>>54173799
>>54174024

If Worm didn't have such useful shit I would never jump it due to how much I loathe it and its author. Like its literally the next Naruto when it comes to fanfiction on the sites I visit. Not to mention the fact that I've literally seen people take the seriously when applying reality.

Now I'm stuck trying to figure out what to do for ten years. Tempted to go on a killing spree.

>>54174081
>Wait. Shit. Are we not supposed to want that?
According to Sufficient Velocity mods, having one teenage girl grab another teenage girl's boobs as a joke is literally child porn.
>>
>>54174077
Besides Miltank, Gogoat also got it last gen.

>>54174064
Make sure to go to Bayonetta so your boobs can be made into a magical focus, and Skullgirls so all of your stuff can be breast themed.
>>
>>54174062
>Do Exalt ghosts lose any of their Essence (power stat) or Essence (mote capacity)?
They lose a single dot of Essence (power stat), to a minimum of 2.

And then they calculate their new Essence (mote capacity) with the standard Ghost calculation instead of the their former Exalt type's calculation.

Ghost mote pool is: Essence x10 + Willpower x3 + Sum of all Virtues x2

Which... actually means that Exalt ghosts are /gaining/ mote capacity (not counting motepool-expanding Charms). Spirit have bigass mote pools.

Even the Solar calculation only comes to a total of: Essence x10 + Willpower x2 + Sum of all Virtues
>>
>>54174023
What are all the jumps with free appearance perks? There's Senran Kagura, Infinite Stratos, and a few of the Exalted jumps.
>>
>>54174139
>According to Sufficient Velocity mods, having one teenage girl grab another teenage girl's boobs as a joke is literally child porn.
Wait what? Isn't that like the most common fanservice gag in anime ever?
>>
>>54173883
>So considering the Deathlords and their vast array of Charms, does that mean it's possible to use Charms without the relevant Exaltation
Considering that...
1. Dead solars are the only ones that could become Death Lords that way
2. Death lords cannot use solar charms
3. Death Lords can use abyssal charms
4. Death Goods are a thing in setting
5. Brigid's mantle is a things that exists, letting people use a higher tier of sorcery initiation.
6. There is at least one Grave Goods version of Brigid's Mantle around, that doesn't grant access to sorcery, but does grant access to a higher level of Necromancy.
7. It looks like they did some necromancy stuff to make the dead solar get a grave goods version of the exaltation they died with.
>>
>>54174204
>2. Death lords cannot use solar charms
Except they can.
>>
>>54174139
The most useful things in the Worm jump are the anti-plan/precog perk, some of the canon people for companions (I'm fond of taking Bonesaw) and murdering the Butcher (or having a companion do so) if you can handle the extra baggage that comes with it.
>>
>>54174156
Interesting, thanks. So I should probably treat "demons" created from that perk as Spirits/Ghosts for the purposes of determining what they can do for Charm/Essence purposes, with maybe the exception of the Dragonblooded.
>>
>>54174139
>Tempted to go on a killing spree.
There are perks for that. Both to help you NOT do it, and to reward you if you do.
>>
>>54174175
>Wait what? Isn't that like the most common fanservice gag in anime ever?
Someone wrote a story where in one scene Aisha grabbed Taylor's boobs and made a joket about how jealous she was of Taylor's exaltation giving her bigger boobs. The mods locked the thread and and had one of their mod group discussions and several of them described the scene as disgusting with one or two of them saying that reading it was like viewing child porn.
>>
>>54174273
What was it called?
>>
>>54174273
Holy shit that's hilarious.
>>
>>54174273
I kinda don't know what to say to that.
Really, that's kinda sad. Do they think teenagers don't talk about sex or something?
>>
>>54174273
Ugh, what SJW pieces of shit.
>>
>>54174298
Alchemical Quest or something like that.

>>54174314
Yes

>>54174315
Their leaders are from Canada and Australia
>>
>>54174273
>exaltation giving her bigger boobs
I did not know that was a thing.
>>
>>54174273
Actual poster from SB and SV here. Mods basically run SB like a fascist nanny state. Mildly offending one person's sensibilities or going slightly off topic can get threads locked and future attempts to restart threads either banned or under close scrutinization.

And SV is much, much worse.
>>
File: beautiful.gif (738KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
beautiful.gif
738KB, 480x270px
>>54174174
Skullgirls has one. I can't think of other free ones, but there are cheap ones.
>>
Do we have any jumps where I could pick up a gaze attack?

Something like Medusa's petrification if you meet her gaze, or even something that just allows me to kill people with a look? (No, I don't count firing lasers from your eyes. Those seem to be more common.)
>>
>>54174341
>Alchemical Quest
Solutions? Ah, fuck, I was thinking that's what it was. I stopped following it for awhile, but goddamn that's a shitty way to end things.
>>
>>54174362
Gravity Falls for the weirdo / Journal Entry origin, has a gaze attack ability.
>>
>>54174229

I considered killing the butcher to gain his powers.

I figure with enough psychic power or the right perks I could purge the extra memories/minds that lead to craziness.

There's also a great AU where Taylor gains blasto's shard. She creates a mindless butcher clone, has it killed by another mindless super-clone with a different power, then kills that clone to gain those powers. And did that several times.
>>
>>54174273
I was once nearly banned for saying that a 17 year old guy would probably not be traumatized by advances from an early 20 something woman.

The only reason I wasn't banned for it? I was under age myself at the time.
>>
File: WAT birb.gif (2MB, 488x291px) Image search: [Google]
WAT birb.gif
2MB, 488x291px
>>54174383
>>54174345
>>
>>54174362
One of the Fate jumps, I think it was Fate/Stay Night, has a variety of mystic eyes available for purchase. One lets you shoot fire out of your eyes, one lets you "punch" whatever you can see, and one lets you create illusions for anyone who makes eye contact with you.
>>
>>54174371
Ah, thanks. That one's pretty nice.
>>
>>54174362
I think SMT has a gaze attack. One of the demon races has the power to inflict incurable illnesses with a look, or something like that.
>>
>>54174341
>Australia
Man, the Australians I know are some of the least SJW people I've ever met. Are Aussies stereotyped as overly sensitive?
>>
>>54174406
No, just their government is inconceivably shitty and ran by retards.

Everybody else on that god-forsaken continent seems to be alright.
>>
>>54174406
Aussie government has really obscenely draconian laws related to censorship.
>>
>>54174396
SB is basically a cringier, nerdier Reddit. The only decent part of the site is the creative writing section.
>>
>>54174362
>gaze attack?
Forgotten Realms. Become the Medusa.
Ravenloft can make you a monster, as long as it can pass as a human.

I thought Greek Myth had a monster background? Also be the Medusa or Gorgon.
>>
>>54174399
>>54174405
Cool, thanks. Those sound interesting too.
>>
>>54174362
Skullgirls has a Parasite that replaces your eye and can cover things in a layer of stone.
>>
>>54174362
Windows to the Soul from Noblesse allows you to transmit any of your supernatural powers or techniques through your eyes. So pick up a petrification spell or ability, and BAM. Gaze attack.

Now, /technically/, your using your Aura to fire invisible soul lasers nigh-instantaneously at them... But in practice, no one will know that.
>>
Here looks like my memory exaggerated things but it still is pretty ridiculous.

https://forums.sufficientvelocity.com/threads/alchemical-quest.1050/

>>54174345
>And SV is much, much worse.
SV also has the lawyer roleplay.

>>54174406
Its more regarding laws and stuff.
>>
>>54174217
>Death lords can so use solar charms
That was errated away on account of being dumb.
>>
>>54174362
SCP has something for that. It just jumbles the hell out of their mind for a while, though.
However with Anartist and the Researcher perkline, you could probably custom craft a memetic kill agent in your eyeballs or something.
>>
>>54174273
Sounds like Something Awful.
>>
>>54174406
>Are Aussies stereotyped as overly sensitive?
No.
They're correctly stereotyped as being stupid, annoying, and violent.
>>
>>54174507
I think I know what you're talking about, doesn't that force all your memories into their mind or something? That can be really dangerous if they manage to recover, or if someone is able to take a peak at what they saw.
>>
>>54174448
Huh, right. Just becoming the medusa would work.

>>54174459
That sounds kinda weird. Guess I'll take a look at it.

>>54174480
Huh. That seems pretty nice?

>>54174507
Hm, alright. SCP has a lot of cool stuff.
>>
File: e42.png (47KB, 404x238px) Image search: [Google]
e42.png
47KB, 404x238px
>>54174519
>>
>>54174481
>SV also has the lawyer roleplay.
The what.
>>
Do Power Rings count as weapons? For Imports, I mean.
>>
>>54174506
Really? I mean, it /is/ dumb and /should/ be errata'd away (which also applies to them being able to use Abyssal charms)...

But I've never seen any mention of errata for that?
>>
>>54174481
>Its more regarding laws and stuff.
I mean, not really fair to single out Australia here. The UK's arresting people for thought crimes and America has their news outlets threatening people for making memes. We're all fucked.
>>
>>54174568
I would imagine they count the same as wands, whatever those count as.
>>
>>54174592
The UK is a police state, but the advantage of being American is that nobody likes the news media and they don't control the actual laws, which are thankfully relatively lax because nobody can agree on how to change them and because of those pesky constitutional rights making it harder for them to do so.
>>
>>54174122
>Plus, you know, Smeargle and its Sketch shenanigans.
...does this mean Smeargle can draw functional breasts on creatures/things?
>>
>>54174624
You probably have to suck on its paint brush instead of a nipple.

And yes milk drink works by sucking on the pokenipple. This was shown outright in the anime.
>>
>>54174605
...do wands count as weapons?
>>
>>54174568
Probably? If it's used as a weapon and referred to a weapon in-setting (which it is), then it should count as a weapon.
>>
>They're connected directly to the central battery and post jump they continue to function independently; either way they never run out of power under normal circumstances but if depleted it'll take 10 hours to recharge.

What would it take to deplete a Lantern Battery?
>>
>>54174568
Why wouldn't they? If a string connecting two ends of a stick, or a string with a sack on the end count as "weapons", then a power ring should definitely count. Especially when it's been referred to as "the most powerful weapon in existence" and similar multiple times.
>>
>>54174592
Germany is still relatively sane.
There were a few really fucked law proposals, but thankfully none of them got beyond the "lets embarass ourselves on tv" stage.
Seems we have bigger issues with the refugee crisis, terror attacks and Turkey's president going crazy.

But it's an election year, so don't count us out yet.
Lets see what crazy shit our politicians come up with this time.
>>
>>54174556
>The what.
The owner and like half the staff are lawyers so everything acts like its a retarded version of the legal system. Want to dispute your ban or infraction? Be prepared to to participate in a tribunal that think its an actual courtroom.
>>
>>54174369
It's still running. Slowly, but still. That little episode didn't kill things, just stalled.
Here's the link for the most recent thread if you'd like:
https://forums.sufficientvelocity.com/threads/alchemical-solutions-worm-exalted-thread-23-we-wonder-where-who-wanders-when-watchers-wane.33027/
>>
>>54174720
Thanks, but I'm fine. Not really that interested atm, but it's nice to see something so silly didn't kill it.
>>
>>54174441
Personally I never go anywhere but the Creative Writing Section.
Before it was out of lack of need or interest, but it seems like I dodged a bullet.
>>
>>54174699
>Constant attacks on net neutrality
>Thought crime laws getting passed in multiple countries
>All this other insanity
Do politicians just not live in the real world at all? I can't think of a single person I've seen talk about all of this either online or in person who didn't immediately call this stuff out as blatantly moronic but somehow all the people who actually work on the stuff think it's the best thing since sliced bread.

Does it just come with the job?

>>54174481
>>54174703
Are they just completely unaware how ridiculous they look?
>>
Question for Charmed Anon, does it take time for the "grow to match you power" version of Invincibility to grow to match your power?

For example say I have a lot of existing OOC magic power before taking Invincibility or I suddenly gain a great deal of magic power through a perk in a future jump. Does it take time for Invincibility to catch up or does it immediately become more powerful because I am more powerful?
>>
>>54174753
It's stupid as fuck if you're using "Reason and Fairness" logic. You gotta understand a lot of this shit is under "Fear Mongering and Bribery" logic, where it suddenly makes perfect sense.
>>
>>54174699
>Germany is still relatively sane.
They just passed a law that requires google to remove content Germany deems 'hate speech' or else they get a hefty fine. Remember that Germany is a country that busts down people's doors and arrests them for posting anti-muzzie comments on social media.
>>
>>54174753
A lot of current-day politicians were born before the internet and still don't even know how to use e-mail. They see this thing as horrifying and complex, and needs to be regulated.

Also, corporate sponsors.
>>
>>54174753
They want power. They don't care if you complain if you don't/can't do anything to stop them amassing more power.
>>
>>54174753
>Do politicians just not live in the real world at all? I can't think of a single person I've seen talk about all of this either online or in person who didn't immediately call this stuff out as blatantly moronic but somehow all the people who actually work on the stuff think it's the best thing since sliced bread.
>Does it just come with the job?

Remember Cameron wanting to ban encryption?
>>
>>54174699
>Germany is still relatively sane
Bullshit. They just passed a law that fines social media companies 50M Euros if they don't delete "hate speech" within 24 hours. Even if said company isn't even German.
Fucking Germoney is retarded as fuck. Merkel's a stupid bitch who's trying to start the Fourth Reich with politics instead of military power, and already has a stranglehold on European politics. Fuck them. Let them die.
>>
>>54174753
>Are they just completely unaware how ridiculous they look?
The only feedback they listen to is that which affirms their own stance. They live in their own little world, which is merely an echo chamber for themselves.
If you don't simply "me too" their stance, you're trolling and causing problems.
>>
>>54174753
Absolute power corrupts absolutely. The more power a politician gets, the more likely they are to go bugfuck. Even the ones with good intentions usually end up like that.
>>
>>54174614
>The UK is a police state
I beg to differ. We have our flaws, certainly, but calling us a 'police state' is just plain wrong.

>>54174568
I would think so, although you may need to be creative as to how things really envisaged for something with a bladed edge would work with a ring. Thankfully Power Rings are easy enough, you can just project qualities onto the constructs.
>>
>>54174753
>Are they just completely unaware how ridiculous they look?
SV's owner was banned from SB for impersonating one of their mods and trying to start inter-site drama with QQ. He went on to create SV to try and milk some of SB's userbase out during a shitstorm about how a SB mod (not the one he impersonated) was being treated poorly.

He doesn't care about looking like an ass, he just wants to feel important.
>>
>>54174796
Jesus.

Are the Switzerland and Canadian governments fucked, too? Those are the last places I can think of that may not be about to go full Big Brother.
>>
>>54174832
You guys banned kitchen knives because people can't be trusted enough.

Also didn't you basically ban any porn that isn't strictly missionary position last year?
>>
>>54174843
>SV's owner was banned from SB for impersonating one of their mods and trying to start inter-site drama with QQ. He went on to create SV to try and milk some of SB's userbase out during a shitstorm about how a SB mod (not the one he impersonated) was being treated poorly.
That and the fact that SB's server had been shitting itself for months and people thought the site was going to die.
>>
>>54174892
Pron isn't banned, you just need to request a filter-lift if you want to view it.

STILL ABSOLUTELY DUMB, BUT NOT _THAT_ DUMB.
>>
>/jc/ turned into /int/ while I was asleep

Huh.

Oh, well. Sometimes I wonder why despite the occasional police crackdown against protestors and the fact that the mainland can LITERALLY do a navy seals copypasta on you, otherwise Hong Kong doesn't have much political crises to speak of other than shitty public health services nepotism. Which I'm given to understand basically every country except maybe Norway also suffers from.

It's like our literal 1984 Big Brother overlord is so amorally self-interested, they don't even have time to actually go insane.
>>
>>54174901
>Pron isn't banned, you just need to request a filter-lift if you want to view it.
What does that entail?
>>
File: kz.jpg (359KB, 2165x1434px) Image search: [Google]
kz.jpg
359KB, 2165x1434px
What's a good setting to merge with Killzone?
>>
>>54174901
>literally have to ask the government permission to have a wank
>not a police state
Okay, buddy.
>>
>>54174956
>he thinks he's living in a police state when like 50 miles away, you straight up can't use facebook or youtube

GET ON MY OPPRESSION LEVEL PLEB
>>
>>54174945
Uh, none, if you're the jumpmaker? If you're not, the only place that's valid is probably SB.
>>
>>54174956
Hey I never agreed or disagreed with the police state thing.

I'm just saying you're a few degrees off.

>>54174931
basically if you don't use proxies, you need to phonecall the gub'ment and get it arranged..

It's again, really stupid
>>
>>54174974
Where do they ban Facebook but still leave shitposting on 4chan as an option?
>>
>>54173968
Get a reality marble based around your breasts. No idea what it would do though, maybe make it so your boobs are literally the center of the universe?
>>
>>54174978
I think there are enough reality warping/tone shifting perks for that to work without the need of changing the rules.

You can probably get that just by being good at searching alternate universes.
>>
>>54174766
>does it take time for the "grow to match you power" version of Invincibility to grow to match your power?
The time it takes from purchase to match it's potential relative to your own magical power ('syncing' as I refer to it at times) will vary depending on what you want for your story of course, but I would say that, for fairness, if nothing else, no more than the 10 year minimum you spend in Charmed.

>Does it take time to catch up?
I'd want to leave this up to you, but if you'd like I can give you my thoughts on it.
I would say that if the Power is synced up to your current level of power, then it should be able to deal with sudden leaps in power.
But that's just my thoughts on it, if you want it to take time to catch up, then feel free.

I hope this helps answer your question, anon. If you have any more I'll be happy to answer.
>>
>>54173207
Best one is in Worm. It makes you immune to physical damage and gives you toon powers to hurt others.
>>
>>54174832
https://www.thenewspaper.com/news/13/1347.asp
>>
>>54174892
>You guys banned kitchen knives because people can't be trusted enough.
I live in Britain and no ones confiscated my Kitchen Knives, anon. Hell, I even bought some a few weeks back from my local supermarket.
Where do you even get nonsense like this from?

>ban porn
Without going into detail. That was Cameron being stupid pushing an unenforceable law, that as far as I know only affects a small fraction of the internet, while the rest of us give no fucks.
I still get porn, thank you very much. I'll say no more than that.
>>
>>54173968
Soul Eater has the Madness Wavelength perk. You could copy Chrona and get the Madness of Boobs
>>
>>54174997
Fear the reality marble known as "Unlimited Nipple Play?"
>>
>>54174994
Like I said, Hong Kong's an anomaly where everything is pretty hunky dory and it's easy to ignore you're being managed by an ACTUAL police state. They find it convenient to have a port/tourist trap for all the foreigners; it was mainly the Portugese and Dutch before the British drug cartel'd us.

Go into the mainland and-depending on how rural the place is, there's either miles of fucking nothing interrupted by office buildings or there's police squads sitting around every other block. Actually I haven't checked 4chins, but last I remember you can still browse for some reason-you just can't post. It's weird.
>>
>>54175017
>source: the fucking mail
Ahahahahaha you can't be serious.
>>
>>54174997
More like Reality Melon, amirite?
>>
>>54175017
The source is the Sunday Mail, anon. You can't ask for a less credible source for something.
>>
File: 1499182890296.jpg (152KB, 715x1538px) Image search: [Google]
1499182890296.jpg
152KB, 715x1538px
>>54174892
>You guys banned kitchen knives because people can't be trusted enough.
>Also didn't you basically ban any porn that isn't strictly missionary position last year?

My sides
>>
>>54174999
>self-shilling intensifies
Did you see my Charmed build?
>>
>>54175084
You can stop laughing because both are wrong.
>>
File: CzTBfoeUAAE4Jcj.jpg (64KB, 514x1000px) Image search: [Google]
CzTBfoeUAAE4Jcj.jpg
64KB, 514x1000px
>>54174978
>SB

I thought you guys hated us.

Why you keep bringing us up?
>>
>>54174832
>I beg to differ.
Your government has you under surveillance through camera any time you're outside and draconian 'hate speech' laws like Germany's exist in your country too.
>>
>>54174999
Thanks reverse Satan!

Also a question on Projection, in the end notes it says "if the world allows it" and uses time travel in Exalted as an example. In Exalted Time Travel is possible but there are forces preventing it from being used due to bullshit ways it was used in the past.

To use time travel as an example again what about a world where time travel is not possible because there is no working method for doing so? Would bringing in a working method from somewhere else work?

How about if it is impossible in setting because it is prevented, like in exalted, but the method you have brought with you is competently out of context and thus not accounted for in whatever is being used to prevent it?
>>
>>54174901
>NOT _THAT_ DUMB.
You're on 4chan and you think having to report your porn to the government isn't 'that dumb'.
>>
>>54175130
It's 1-2 guys with a disturbing, morbid hatevoyeurboner. Personally I'm happy to pretend the majority of you don't exist, except for the few that are cool guys.

(You are not a cool guy)
>>
>>54174901
>request a filter-lift if you want to view it.
You have to say please and think you when you want to get your rocks off to porn?

That's honestly even more hilarious than banning it. You guys aren't run by big brother, you're run by a helicopter mom. Which is oddly fitting, what with the Queen and all.
>>
>>54175130
You need to catch onto what a shitposter is.
>>
>>54175230
>you're run by a helicopter mom.

And it can't even be a MILF.
>>
>>54175231
He's feeding the shitposter on purpose.
>>
>>54175130
Some of us don't hate you, but it's true. SB has a lot of "challenges" and questionable houserules that are seen as valid there.
>>
Using >>54174945 to springboard off of, what are settings in general that people think would be cool when mixed?
>>
>>54175309
I don't.
>>
>>54175319
Not having a good day, anon?
>>
>>54175130
It's more like SB keeps forcing its dick elsewhere and people got tired of it.
>>
>>54175094
>Did you see my Charmed Build
No, sorry. I haven't been on much the last few days. Computer trouble.
I'll just see it I can find it... I can't see it in the last few threads.
Can you repost, or point me in the right direction, please? I'd be nice to see another build for a jump I made.
Did you have a good holiday?

>>54175170
>Thanks reverse Satan!
You're welcome. Happy to help.

If you have the capability to time travel in a setting, even through Outside Context stuff, then the setting must be either be allowing it or unable to stop you, so there's no harm in safely assuming Projection will work as well as that method for the purposes of time travel.
Just be warned, I understand you are just using Time Travel as an example, but just in case, Charmed Time Travel follows inconsistent and really stupid limitations. You'd be better off with just about any other form of time travel you can get in jumpchain.

>thus not accounted for in whatever is being used to prevent it?
I think that would depend a lot on whether it is a mechanism, or a being or a third option. A mechanism probably would not be able to adjust to you doing something out of context to get around the restriction, but a living being might be flexible enough to do so or at least try.
I think that it would depend a lot on the setting, exactly what you are trying to do and what sort of story you are trying to make. A situation like that would be a good opportunity to fanwank something interesting.
>>
>>54175342
I'm always a bit cranky before breakfast but nah, I genuinely don't see the appeal in the concept.
>>
>>54175299
This is news to me. Which ones, please?
>>
Hey, is Level 100 from Overlord supposed to be undiscounted? Because that fucks up the build for player origin something fierce. 1500 CP for RoH+Lv100+class perks with free race, compared to 1200 with local origin.
>>
>>54175394
Just.

Just roll with it.

It's deliberate.
>>
>>54175394
Players also get a ton of other free shit scattered throughout the jump.
>>
>>54175362
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/54092392/#54096002 There's the post to reduce post size.

>Did you have a good holiday?
Less said about that the better.
>>
>>54175368
Alright dude, just making sure.
>>
>>54175386
If you're curious why don't you just go to SB and search. They don't try to hide their challenges or anything.
>>
>>54175362
Honestly, what;s even the point of Projection? If it just allows you to do what's possible in the setting, then even the most basic of magic shouldn't work in a lot of them. Like conjuring energy out of nothing, or teleportation. It seems really overpriced for its limits. Like, the point of magic is that it bypasses those things. Spellcasting is much cheaper and not as bound, so it seems by far like a better investment.
>>
File: I Have Prepared A List.png (55KB, 430x2731px) Image search: [Google]
I Have Prepared A List.png
55KB, 430x2731px
>>54175309
I have prepared a list.
I'm not that creative, though, so most of these are just mashing similar jumps/settings together.
>>
File: Secure-Beneath-Watchful-Eyes.png (1MB, 833x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Secure-Beneath-Watchful-Eyes.png
1MB, 833x1200px
>>54175230
>You guys aren't run by big brother
And yet
>>
File: 1495923471567.png (615KB, 1000x1057px) Image search: [Google]
1495923471567.png
615KB, 1000x1057px
>>54175212
>>54175299

...I can't deny that.

Would you accept my sincere apologies for being different in another site and let the matter behind us?
>>
>>54175469
What.

...For what reason have you prepared this list?
>>
>>54175522
Because he wants to merge settings? Why else?
>>
>>54175515
How about FUCK YOU.
>>
>>54175469
I. . .okay, while some of these are cool or clever, I gotta ask, when did you make a list?
>>
>>54175362
>I'd be nice to see another build for a jump I made.
I don't have a full-build ready, but for a Witch build I was considering spending my PP on Transformation+Transmutation+Literary Manipulation for a thematic Alchemist build. I'd probably also supplement this by buying Find Weakness and Book of Shadows, so that I can just make whatever it is I need to deal with the Demon of the week.

Am I a sucker for buying 2 separate Molecular Manipulation powers? Should I just buy the main power instead of the two sub-powers?
>>
Could someone post Exalted: Solars, as it currently is?

Just lost track of it and neither 4plebs or archives are helping.
>>
>>54175522
I like world building, and decided to abuse the combine option from Alt-Chain to excuse writing up a bunch of original settings in WikidPad.
Also makes it much more difficult to jump, since there aren't predetermined plot lines or characrters, and so I have to come up with procedural generators for lots of stuff.
>>
>>54175362
Thanks!

>>54175455
Probably because it is versatile and can do it instantly,where as spells would take a bit of time. Also on a more power gamey note it is like Wish Granter from fate but with out the exponential costs.
>>
>>54175582
Ah, k. Just seems like a pretty niche thing, and I was surprised you had something on hand.
>>
>>54175469
I would, no lie, totally Jump at least half of that list. Across the Sands, Thunder, Animal Kingdoms, Nove Trails, Pacificat, Yo Ho and Lyceum are all things I didn't know I wanted to write about until you showed me this list.

Endless Horizons sounds comfy as fuck too.

I'm stealing your list.

>>54175582
... I totally forgot about that combine option. That would be a /really/ interesting chain to Jump.

I reward you with Catgirls.
>>
>>54172343
Correct.
>>
>>54175547
Looks like it's a while back since there's still invalid jumps and settings without jumps on there.
>>
>>54175582
That's pretty awesome then, thanks for sharing dude.
>>
>>54175593
>Also on a more power gamey note it is like Wish Granter from fate but with out the exponential costs.
It's not, though. It's not limited by the user or the magic system, it's limited by what's possible in the setting itself. Which heavily limits its potential applications. Which means a shit-ton of even basic cantrips shouldn't work a lot of the time.
>>
>>54175563
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/filename/exalted%20solars/

>>54175515
It's not even about being from SB for me, I told you there are some cool guys in my estimation.

But you put on a name without making jumps-on an imageboard where being anonymous without a good reason is the point-and act like a smug cunt for no reason so no. No, I don't really care either way about your apology. I just want you to be less of a dip.
>>
>>54175547
Over the past couple of weeks.
To be fair, this isn't the most autistic I've gotten over jumpchain.

>>54175610
>>54175628
Th-thanks, sempais.
When I've done some more work, I'll upload the wiki files, if you'd like?
>>
>>54175623
Nobody fucking cares about what you think is a valid or invalid jump, you dumb bitch..
>>
>>54175032
http://surrenderyourknife.co.uk
>>
>>54175425
Ah, that's a nice build. Thank you for sharing it, Red. The bit at the end made be chuckle.
I really like that, seeing people take the setting and do something unique and personal and quirky; makes me really happy that I made the jump. You know?
Nice to see I'm not the only one that likes to stock up on Immortality perks.

>Holidays
I'm sorry to hear that Red. On the upside, the worse things have been the more they can get better, right?

>>54175455
There are differences pointed out in the notes. But if Spellcasting is something you favour, then good for you, you've just saved a lot of PP and a mandatory drawback. Just be prepared for a lot of rhyming and burning stinky herbs.

>>54175549
>Alchemist
Sounds really nice.

>Am I a sucker for buying 2 separate Molecular Manipulation powers? Should I just buy the main power instead of the two sub-powers?
Nope, you aren't a sucker for doing that, if those are what you want and you're happy with only ever having those two Molecular Powers.

>>54175593
>Thanks!
You're welcome, anon. If you have any other questions, then feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer.
>>
>>54175674
Huh, somehow I lost my trip. Wierd.
>>
>>54164768

Merges! Speaking of...

>>54175469
This is actually good for a chain I was going to do for a character I made, though it was going to be super fucked(No perks except techniques that could be taught to someone, only items, and instead of jumps being different worlds they were all regions of the same world. It's barely a chain but just close enough to be mechanically similar to what I was going to do)
So uh
yoink
>>
>>54175653
>But you put on a name without making jumps-on an imageboard where being anonymous without a good reason is the point-and act like a smug cunt for no reason so no. No, I don't really care either way about your apology. I just want you to be less of a dip.
But he has made jumps. He's made more jumps than most anons here.
>>
File: 1476452542470.png (88KB, 804x960px) Image search: [Google]
1476452542470.png
88KB, 804x960px
>>54175653
>without making jumps

I admit you comment hurt me way more than it should have.

...I can deal with people saying that my jumps are shit. But completely ignoring their existence hurts
>>
>>54175673
>http://surrenderyourknife.co.uk
I think you're maybe misunderstanding what this is about.

>>54175434
I take it you didn't read the post I was responding to? Read then respond, anon. Don't make yourself look silly.
>>
>>54175712
>He's made more jumps than most anons here.

But anon is most important.
>>
>>54175655
I would absolutely love it if you uploaded them. There's a ton of inspiration to be have and I always like a good writing prompt. I'll probably start looking for interesting merges of my own. This could be the start of something awesome.
>>
>>54175712
>>54175735
Which ones? Saw a lot of anon jumpmakers list theirs a few threads ago.

>>54175753
You can go fuck off, though.
>>
>>54175386
>>54175736
All of them. They're all valid for discussion and writefagging. Yes, even the one with infinite CP which removes any possibility of chain failure. Anything is valid there.
>>
>>54175736
Are you just short on reading comprehension?
You responded to this >Some of us don't hate you, but it's true. SB has a lot of "challenges" and questionable houserules that are seen as valid there.
Are we supposed to read your mind that >Which ones, please?
was supposed to refer to people rather than the challenges and houserules?
>>
>>54175735
Ignore the nasty Anon, Ricrod.
We all know you've made jumps.
Not trying to hurtful or funny here, but I've completely forgetton which ones you made. Can you remind me please?

>>54175764
>You can go fuck off, though.
Calm down, anon. It's not worth getting angry, just because you've been caught being wrong over something this small. Walk it off and keep your temper.
>>
>>54175655
Sure, man, we don't really get a tremendous amount of original ideas passing through, so getting to peek at interesting developments in people's chains is a treat.
>>
>>54175779
Every time someone brings up Creative Mode, I'm struck by how terribly uncreative it is.
>>
File: 3f9.png (560KB, 653x948px) Image search: [Google]
3f9.png
560KB, 653x948px
>>54175764
>Which ones? Saw a lot of anon jumpmakers list theirs a few threads ago.

But I posted there...

I made Kamidori (It's shit) and The world god only knows (It's decent , if a little mediocre)
And I'm working in Log Horizon and How to raise a boring girlfriend...
>>
>>54175423
Which doesn't come even remotely close to what local origin gets.

Compare

Player
Elf, Caster.
RoH - 300
Lvl 100 - 900
Magic Class Free
Dark Wisdom 1100
Abyss Of Magic 1400
Ring of Elru (200+200, Discount)
Misc Loots (Free Stuff)
Golden Mind (Generic Genius perk, Free)
Magic Powerhouse Or Luck (Free)
Basically you are the generic scrub that leveled to max level, which evereyone and their goldfish did.

Local
Elf, Caster
RoH (FREE)
Lvl 100 - 600
Arcane Caster (Free)
Divine 650
Talismonger 700
Magic Powerhouse (Free)
Alchemist (Free)
Magic Learning Affinity 800 Or Magic Item Creator (Depending on if you want more varied fwoosh or to make cool loots
Use Any Magic Item 900
Dark Wisdom 1100
Abyss of Magic 1400
Ring of Elru (200+200) 1600
This (Arcane+Divine+Talismonger+RoH+Lvl100) breaks the system in half by having ALL the magic, and unreasonble amonts of instant casts with talismonger.
>>
>>54175779
>>54175796
So none of them are valid here and you are a shitposter. Thanks for making it obvious.
>>
>>54175764
Every one that responded there was a namefag senpai. They weren't anon jumpmakers.
>>
>>54175809
>Kamidori

Is this that thing with the very lewd alchemy.
>>
File: 1416549863112.png (189KB, 398x307px) Image search: [Google]
1416549863112.png
189KB, 398x307px
>>54175674
>The bit at the end made be chuckle.
Well frankly, the logic train was as follows:

>it's a fucking pit that's nothing but rocks and dirt and caves that would be more suited for ants
>all while the Source of All Evil is just chortling it up and acting like he's SO EVIL for ruling over what is practically an ant farm
>all the while, I've got a demonic army from Disgaea who thinks this is fucking stupid and the epitome of laziness
>for once, we all agree
>but the Source wouldn't exactly be on board with this
>ergo, the only thing to do is take over the Underworld, kill half the demons, and make the other half swear loyalty through bitter tears while the Source was devoured
>then spend the remainder of the time letting my army's fashion senses go wild and redecorate the entire Underworld

>tfw it's a demonic invasion where I crowned myself Satan for the right to throw up some new drapes and lay down some tiles
>>
>54175821
>He deliberately brings up SB as a talking point
>People tell him to go to SB and look for himself
>Nuh uh not valid you shitposters!
>>
>>54175804
It also kinds of frustrates the point of jumpchain, in my opinion, anon. Restrictions like finite CP are suppposed to help foster creativity. Giving all the CP ever is just asking for a Sue Character rather than a proper jumper.

I tried it out of curiosity, just ignoring all limits on CP. It was fun for a little while, then it got bogged down and boring.
>>
File: 1464342752702.png (84KB, 427x431px) Image search: [Google]
1464342752702.png
84KB, 427x431px
>>54175798
>We all know you've made jumps.
>Not trying to hurtful or funny here, but I've completely forgetton which ones you made. Can you remind me please?

>>54175828
>Is this that thing with the very lewd alchemy.
>>54175828

I just got that you guys are baiting me.
Shame on you!
>>
>>54175809
Well, my mistake and apologies then. I take it those are WIP? Couldn't find them on the drive.

>>54175825
Nah senpai, you remembered wrong. Anon who did PPC/Storm Hawks doesn't have any name I remember
>>
>>54175821
Trying to bring up validity is a joke when you still have invalid jumps on your drive.
>>
>>54175870
LOOK, DING-DONG.

I GOT YELLED AT BY THE ENTIRE THREAD FOR CONFUSING LITTLE WITCH ACADEMIA WITH THIS THING.

SO BE _STRAIGHT_ WITH ME FOR ONCE.
>>
>>54175857
Hey uh, you do know when you're linking posts you're supposed to put 2 >s instead of just 1 right?

>>54175860
Exactly. Almost wonder if it was supposed to be ironic.
>>
>>54175857
Shut up, you false falgging shitposter. No one's bit your bait so you try to flip things on the one who saw through you. You get even more pathetic every day.
>>
File: 1497478379576.jpg (451KB, 864x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1497478379576.jpg
451KB, 864x1350px
>>54175799
>>54175762
>tfw internet people encourage your autism
>>
>>54175907
How new are you that you've never seen deliberate greenposting before?
>>
>>54175469
Interesting list. I would combine Eve Online and honorverse because I want to see Goons vs Mary Sue Manticore.
>>
>>54175916
Last I checked you're screaming at things being invalid, so isn't calling him the shitposter basically the pot calling the kettle black? Or do you actually believe that your invalid jumps meme isn't shitposting?
>>
>>54175922
Although it might sound a little weird, I think Jumpchain is the one place where crossover fanfiction, what if scenarios, interesting OCs and projects only made possible through inter-series interaction would actually be nice if it came up more often. Some people are gonna mock, but this place needs more people with ideas.
>>
>>54175990
>but this place needs more people with ideas.

That sounds to me like some SPACEBATTLES TALK.
>>
>>54175834
That's just grand. I can just imagine how the Elders would be reacting to seeing that going on.

>I crowned myself Satan for the right to throw up some new drapes and lay down some tiles
That is the best reason to become leader of the Underworld!

>>54175930
I must count as pretty new myself then. I mean I've seen it but I always thought it was by mistake.
What's the point to doing that deliberately?
>>
>>54176029
>What's the point to doing that deliberately?
To make a person seem more retarded than they really are. To incite scorn or derision from experienced users.
>>
>>54175969
You are either too lazy to back track the posts, read them and understand who is who, and who is trying to do what, or are genuinely retarded and coming to false conclusions despite doing that, either way there is no talking to you.
>>
>>54175593
Actually, does Projection apply to other magic systems?
>>
>>54174583
>But I've never seen any mention of errata for that?
Ok, you made me do a lot of searching my memory and looking through pdfs.
*Gives anon the stink eye*
Something you should know is towards the end of 2nd Edition, the inmates were running the asylum. And they did some stupid and just plain lazy shit. For example, not making any of this stuff explicit in the Scroll of Errata, handling it with stealth errata in stuff other (non-free) products and clarifications of meaning about things in forum posts.

Their long term plan was to redo the Deathlords similar to 3rd circle demons, with unique panoply charms. But that would take a lot is work, never happened, and is not canon.

Instead what was done was clarifying that Deathlords 'know' Solar charms in that they learned them, and that knowledge doesn't go away just because they died. This is true for the ghost of any exalt. They could tutor someone able to use the charm (for quicker training time for example) but that would not let them actually use the charm, because the back-end was not there anymore. The Deathlords deal with the Neverborn game them something that let them use Solar charms again, but it is not a solar exaltation.
Here is a quote from the Abssals book concerning Deathlords.
>the necrotic energy that now fuels the Deathlord perverts her Charms, causing them to manifest as their Abyssal equivalents
was focused on to mean trying to use a Solar charm gets you a Abyssal version, because of course Deathlords can't use Solar charms.
And the charm "Unconquered Hero’s Faith" in the Abyssals Manual was reprinted in Glories of the Most High - Unconquered Sun with the Solar version. And a note stating that of course Deathlords couldn't learn this charm to let them use solar charms.

So Deathlords cannot use Solar charms, just abyssal versions of solar charms, but its not really plainly stated anywhere convenient.
>>
>>54176015
Spacebattles is the place known for cookie cutter builds with copy and paste jumps, so calling them creative is definitely wrong.
>>
>>54175804
It's creative in the Minecraft sense that you get everything for free, not in the fosters creativity sense. I've never seen the allure in it, but it is true to its inspiration.

>>54175907
It is unlikely the author is self-aware enough to make something ironically.
>>
>>54175922
Seriously though, >>54175990 has the right of it. Original ideas like that are fuel that keep a place like this going and seeing more like them is always wonderful.

I'll likely be first in line to start writing a chain about some of those setting merges you post.
>>
>>54176029
In the past shitposting was rated based on how many replies they got, and you didn't get a successful shitpost until it hit fifty something replies. It's 4chan's own little popularity game, the same as namefagging here.
>>
>>54175623
>invalid jumps
go back to SB, wanker.
>>
>>54176015
I wouldn't really call metagaming and rules lawyering creative. I just like chain projects and people's personal ideas using the tools given to them.
>>
>>54176071
No but it shouldn't matter much.
Projection is tied to Charmed's magic system that can do whatever the plot demands, one of the most unrestricted magic systems available, outside of it's inital scale which is countered by OCP things you can gain making you magically stronger as well as through personal growth.
Do have something in particular you are concerned about? I'd be happy to help.

>>54176051
Why would anyone want to seem more retarded?
>>54176115
Oh, how odd. Some people have a strange sense of what is fun, I guess.
Thanks anons for filling me in. Much appreciated.
>>
>>54175619
Are Orange Lanterns an option, since Larfleeze had a Orange ring in the the setting? Or am I thinking about a different show?
>>
File: nycf.jpg (25KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
nycf.jpg
25KB, 600x512px
>>54176125
>invalid jumps
>go back to SB, wanker.
>>
>>54176160
If you combined Charmed magic with another system, would it work for those?
>>
File: 言峰01c(中).png (184KB, 428x600px) Image search: [Google]
言峰01c(中).png
184KB, 428x600px
>>54175469
...This is wrong. Fire Emblem Elibe can't be on the same timeline or setting as Tellius or Valentia and Archanea. The setting backstories are too fundamentally different for them to be merged.

I don't know what 'merging' means exactly in this context but they fundamentally don't work together. Valentia and Archanea canonically share a setting, but Elibe and Tellius do not. If you want a Fire Emblem Crossover, go to Fire Emblem Heroes.
>>
>>54176184

I don't know what's happening anymore.
>>
>>54176184
It's trolls trolling trolls, Quebec.
>>
>>54176190
>I don't know what 'merging' means exactly in this context

Then how about find out before fan-sperging.
>>
>>54176211
You can't merge the fire emblem settings together. They won't work that way. You'd have to change too many important things for them to work together, considering how the setting-specific stuff plays a huge role in the plotline of each game.
>>
>>54176190
>Merges are invalid because muh reasons
Please stop.
>>
>>54176187
If you have the means to combine magic systems, then yes, you should be able to. Although given how flexible Projection already is, it probably wouldn't be that much better although unique traits from the other magic system would come into play, however you want to play it.
Do you have a specific system in mind, anon?

>>54176197
I only know a little of that lady's story and it is enough to make me feel legitimately bad for her. And that pic...
>>
>>54176190
Nika, follow the comment chain for context next time.
>>
File: 00d1c144ddcda44ac1c44369512d5950.png (919KB, 806x1200px) Image search: [Google]
00d1c144ddcda44ac1c44369512d5950.png
919KB, 806x1200px
>>54176190
>>54176240
The whole point is to shake things up. It's not taking everything and cramming it together like duct tape. It's taking certain elements from each to make a new, cohesive whole.

Like Zootopia and Redwall into Animal Kingdoms. You can't just slap them together and expect it to work, but they could be imagined as a setting that takes place in the precursor days Zootopia's perfect society. Where life was cruel, vicious, and animals still preyed upon each other despite having their intelligence.

And that's just one possibility I came up with off the top of my head.
>>
>>54176272
I did. And I'm still not convinced. You cannot merge them together.
>>
All this talk about merging is making me want to share something along those lines.

Does anyone else do something like this: for franchises where we have multiple jumps, like DC and Marvel, do you just make up your builds all at once at the start and then go through the actual settings one by one.
You front-load your purchases but afterwards you are no better off than you'd otherwise have been. Right?

Is this kosher or am I being wierd?
>>
>>54176254
Alright, thanks.

No, I don't. I was just asking for future reference.
>>
>>54176240
Know what else doesn't work when merged together?

Naruto and Kamigawa.

Or Dragonlance and Lone Wolf.

Or Spider-Man and Parasyte.

and yet each have elements that can play well against the others and create something cool.

So chill the fuck out, your setting is not special.
>>
>>54176288
Oh, okay, That makes sense. Thank Yoro for politely explaining this.
>>
>>54176306
Setting merging in general doesn't sit well with me at all. But >>54176288 explained it to me, so this argument is done.
>>
>>54176184
>invalid jumps
>go back to SB, wanker.
The guy who has a unhealthy fixation with SB. Calls some jumps invalid because they are from some place else, or the jumpmaker visits someplace else.

But for all his contempt for SB, he is practically a native there, or how would he know about what is happening all the way over there when he bitches about it here?
>>
>>54176294
H O U S E R U L E
>>
>>54175469
How about Crypt of the Necrodancer and Brutal Legend? Call it "A Hard Rock Life".

>>54176309
You're quite welcome fluffy moth. I figured you'd understand once it was explained a different way.
>>
>>54175818
Is Berllin even around anymore?
>>
>>54176294
Well, you'd have a lot more power from the start, and it's not like powerlevels between any given version of the basic settings are the exact same. So 1. That's a house rule and we can't exactly stop you from thinking or writing stuff working that way and 2. You would in fact have a tangible advantage for the duration of the jumps.
>>
>>54176368
Berlin? Yeah, quite warm this time of year or so I hear.

Haven't seen him
>>
>>54176333
There's more than just one crossposter.
>>
>>54175469
Some of those would be neat settings, but you would have to shoot yourself in the foot to take them with the Alt-chain builder. From what I remember, the crossover 'benefit' doesn't let you make several jumps and then take them all at once, instead it makes you take multiple jumps with one jumps worth of CP.

It is a trap option
>>
>>54176368
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/54025952/#54029607
>>
>>54176418
Just merge jumps that have no worthwhile choices in them and that's the problem solved.
>>
File: Alt-chain builder.pdf (91KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Alt-chain builder.pdf
91KB, 1x1px
>>54176418
>Combine Jumps
>These worlds are pretty similar, right? Even if they aren’t, any two or more jumps’ settings and options can be merged together. You'll still be limited to 1000 starting CP and a single background – but similar backgrounds grant the same discounts. Can be taken as a Restriction by making the combination mandatory for identical settings/IPs.

Not at all. It works as intended.
>>
>>54176445
>jumps that have no worthwhile choices
I have yet to find one.
>>
>>54176476
Then you're giving shit too much weight.
>>
>>54176472
>Not at all. It works as intended.
No. If it was something like "Make a build for jump A, then make a build for jump B, and then merge the setting and to both jumps at once" that would be something worth taking a disadvantage to get, but would still be harder since you would have 2+ jumps worth of drawbacks to deal with at once.

Gas chambers and guillotines are things that work as intended. Putting your head in one is still a dumb idea.
>>
>>54176476
There are hundreds of jumps that have no worthwhile choices.
>>
I want to do a chain with a theme of stories, what are some good perks to help with that? So far I've got:

>Any library item that gives you a shit-ton of books
>That item from White Wolf that gives you the "canon" of the current jump in the form of a paperback novel
>The drop-in perk from Princess Bride that lets you see "plot points"
>The Power of a Story from A Practical Guide to Evil, which lets you enforce tropes
>The Magic Found In Stories from Innistrad
>Most of the stuff in Libriomancer
Any thoughts or suggestions?

In the interest of fairness, this idea came from an anon who suggested justifying OOC knowledge by claiming to come from a world that's a dumping ground for stories. I honestly think that's a neat gimmick for the "real world" that jumper comes from.
>>
>>54176368
Berlin!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5mIm4bPBWE
>>
>>54176514
>Then you're giving shit too much weight.
No. I believe every jump has something worthwhile to take from it. You are just being to much of a hipster.
>>
>>54176569
You know it's possible to Jump a setting without maxing out Drawbacks? And that sometimes it is even advantageous to story writing to do this? You're welcome to your opinion, but no one is going to take you seriously if you insist on deliberately misinterpreting the text of the supplement that is the center of the conversation.

No picture for you.
>>
>>54176576
>hundreds of jumps
>no worthwhile choices.
Oh! You are the whiny faggot that hates jumpmakers.
For a minute there I thought I was talking to an actual person.
>>
>>54175809
>The world god only knows
Is that done or still wip?
>>
>>54176583
Similar to Universal Canon, there's a device in Protectors of the Plot Continuum, which also has a lot of meta stuff relating to stories. MCU Part 1 has another thing for detecting "plot points" and Boktai has a perk that allows you to sense when your actions are starting to fuck with canon. Dungeon Siege and Penny Dreadful have things for keeping canon on its rails unless you desire otherwise, and Gods in Marvel are living narratives. You could also go for the Trickster line or get "stories" as a domain.
>>
>>54176661

More or less done.

I want to do a version with images and change some things, but it should be jumpable as it is.
>>
>>54176254
If give someone a Power with Power Containment and Gifing, does it count as "natural" for growth purposes?
>>
>>54176648
>if you insist on deliberately misinterpreting the text of the supplement that is the center of the conversation.
Um, I was assuming that if you Combine Words the line
>any two or more jumps’ settings and options can be merged together. You'll still be limited to 1000 starting CP and a single background
meant you only received 1,000 CP (plus drawbacks) for all the combined options of both jumps, but if it is supposed to mean you have 1,000 CP for options of each jump, but no using CP from one jump on the other, then I apologize. But it did not read that way to me.
Please sir, I can has a picture nao?
>>
>>54176617
Unless you're using diminishing returns most jumps overlap in perks, after you get the perks from key jumps there's no need to get the duplicates.
>>
>>54176743
>sir
Yoro is a Waifu (male).
>>
>>54176648
Different anon here. How is anon misinterpreting? They just seem to be pointing out that the Liberty comes with a serious con even before you take into account that you have to take a Restriction to get it in the first place.

Or to lay it out:
1 Pro - you get to merge two or more settings together.
2 Cons - your starting CP is effectively halved or worse (e.g. if you merged four jumps, your effective starting CP would be quartered) AND you have to take a Restriction.
>>
>>54164654
OP must also love Ark.
>>
File: 114927673e33e919da17348125c46397.png (433KB, 711x1000px) Image search: [Google]
114927673e33e919da17348125c46397.png
433KB, 711x1000px
>>54176743
Oh. I guess I should apologize. I assumed shitposting where there was miscommunication.

I read that as: Take two or more Jumps and cram them together into one Jump. You have access to all the options, but can only take one background and have 1000 CP to spend on everything.

So it's not multiple decades in a row on 1000 CP, it's a standard decade in a brand new setting created from the hodge-podge of ideas you just shoved together.

Have a Daughteru Alien.
>>
>>54176743
>meant you only received 1,000 CP (plus drawbacks) for all the combined options of both jumps
That was the intent, yes. An alternative possibility I was playing with was having each jump contribute 500 CP to the total. If the idea of losing out on CP in exchange for combining settings for writing reasons doesn't appeal to you, don't do it.
Alt-Chain builder isn't for Jumpers like the options in-jump are, it's for writers to make a chain more interesting.
>>
>>54176682
Thanks.
>>
File: 1313820664873.png (156KB, 450x495px) Image search: [Google]
1313820664873.png
156KB, 450x495px
>>54175870
>>54175828
To be fair Ricord, remember that elven puberty butt honey is a prime alchemy ingredient you get to taste straight from the source in one sex scene.
Thread posts: 592
Thread images: 81

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.