[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pathfinder General /pfg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 453
Thread images: 63

File: Evil doesnt mean Loveless.jpg (53KB, 500x294px) Image search: [Google]
Evil doesnt mean Loveless.jpg
53KB, 500x294px
Pathfinder General /pfg/

NPC AI Edition:

How much "Life" do you give your monsters and NPC? Do they have lives? Routines? How often to they chatter while patrolling the halls? Any Office romances break out?

/pfg/ Link Repository: https://pastebin.com/JLu5xXML
Current Playtests: https://pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread: >>54156807
>>
>>54162422
It depends on the campaign. I haven't GM'd in a while, but a few of my old campaigns had NPCs doing shit behind the scenes. It was pretty fun, though completely inconsequential.
>>
>>54156712
>Who designed this shit?
Paizo. Like 90% of content in all the books is either useless or practically unusable, or created with no regard for roleplaying.

>Did they have no concept of time?
>Paizo
>concept of time
No.
>>
>>54158664
>But with Primalist I wouldn't be able to take any feats for rage and stuff.
>"This ability does not count as the rage power class feature for determining feat prerequisites and other requirements."
Primalist's Primal Choices feature alters the Bloodlines feature of the Bloodrager class.

You still qualify for rage feats and such because of the Bloodrage feature of the Bloodrager class:
>Bloodrage counts as the barbarian’s rage class feature for the purpose of feat prerequisites, feat abilities, magic item abilities, and spell effects.
>>
File: SAN LOSS.jpg (10KB, 255x197px) Image search: [Google]
SAN LOSS.jpg
10KB, 255x197px
Alright gents, I've spent the last 24 hours trying to redownload and mod Skyrim, and I'm still in the process of it.

What has happened to /pfg/ in that time?
>>
If you had to pit your group of players against another party of adventurers, what would the composition of that party be?

Why?
>>
>>54162668
Nothing we're just bored.
>>
>>54162422
Repostin a request: >>54162334
>>
>>54162668

Some shitposting, a brief discussion on how to kill the Father of All Linnorms and thus be rightwise crowned king of all the Ulfen, some helpful advice here and there, and someone asked what your character thinks of their party members.

Also, apparently a game called Battlerite got an update, and added a deer girl. She's kind of cute.
>>
>>54162707
N Medium animal
Init +2; Senses low-light vision, scent; Perception +1
DEFENSE
AC 13, touch 12, flat-footed 11 (+2 Dex, +1 natural)
hp 9 (1d8+5)
Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +1
Immune disease
OFFENSE
Speed 50 ft.
Melee bite +2 (1d6+3 plus allergic reaction)
STATISTICS
Str 15, Dex 14, Con 15, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 8
Base Atk +0; CMB +2; CMD 14
Feats Toughness
Skills Stealth +6
ECOLOGY
Environment temperate forest, swamp, or underground
Organization solitary or pack (2–12)
Treasure none
>>
>>54162718
>a brief discussion on how to kill the Father of All Linnorms
I've got a build that might do it by level 19 or so. 17 minimum, but you want every edge against the bastard.

Conveniently also usable with a butchering axe.
>>
>>54162726
Sick.

Hm. How do you handle PC races that don't have hands?
>>
File: 1266824814117.gif (1MB, 250x253px) Image search: [Google]
1266824814117.gif
1MB, 250x253px
>>54162668
Nothing. Surprisingly little shitposting.
>>
What's the best 2h martial weapon? I'm extremely strapped for feats, so I'm afraid Exotic Weapon Profs are out.
>>
>>54162731

Handy. Does it accommodate for the death curse as well? Because Ol' Faffy's got a doozy.
>>
>>54162764
Tell them that if they want to be a race with no hands, they have to deal with having no hands.
>>
>>54162790
Falchion or No-Dachi
Greatsword is cuter though
Bardiche is best reach weapon
>>
So what do people think about the DAA picks and the runner-ups? For a game that seemed like a bamboozle for so long I don't see much about its app process actually finishing.
>>
>>54162790
If you're a Half-Elf you can get EWP for free
>>
Empathy
School: Domination (Hidden) [hex]
Level: 1
Activation cost: 1 standard action
Ether Cost: 1
Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./2 levels)
Target: One creature within range
Duration: The Harlequin’s Charisma Modifier
The Harlequin causes a creature within 30 feet to feel empathetic pain with every swing of its weapons. Each time it attacks, it must make a will save, if it succeeds, it attacks as normal, if it fails, the attacker takes 2d6 damage.

Or

Empathy
School: Domination (Hidden) [hex]
Level: 1
Activation cost: 1 standard action
Ether Cost: 1
Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./2 levels)
Target: One creature within range
Duration: The Harlequin’s Charisma Modifier
The Harlequin causes a creature within 30 feet to feel empathetic pain with every swing of its weapons. Each time it attacks it takes 2d6 damage. A successful will save negates this effect.
>>
>>54162848
Is this supposed to be on par with a first level spell?
>>
>>54162865
Roughly, it should scale better
>>
File: Killing linnorms.jpg (148KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Killing linnorms.jpg
148KB, 900x600px
>>54162795
It does, actually. There's two ways to go about it, truth be told. The easier and more fun one is to play a Warder (preferably a Zweihander Sentinel) that has access to Mithral Current.

At level 15, you pick up Tortoise General Stance, which lets you negate AoEs like those done by the likes of linnorms and dragons (in addition to giving you a shield bonus buff, which you'll need). Past that, you need a few things; lots, and I do mean lots, of counters is the big thing. You're going to be very hard pressed with this, and mithral current is there to give you Counters that allow you to dodge roll out of the threatened area, negating any full attack you might otherwise deal with. Iron tortoise provides you with counters that negate both attacks and spells, and Scarlet Throne will give you that one counter that replaces your saves with a Sense Motive check for if he tries to whammie you with anything fancy.

Your basic way of dealing with your target is, quite simply, the Primal Fury Strikes that eat constitution. You do enough hits with those and he won't have the HP to deal with your attacks; every 2 constitution damage you deal will take 27 HP off his total health, and you can guarantee these hit by using a Scarlet Throne boost that makes your next attack a touch attack (versus the absolutely abysmal touch AC all linnorms have). Once he's down for the count, you use that sense motive replacing saves counter against his Death Curse, which, if you built right, should let you auto-negate it. DC 32 really isn't hard to meet at that level with a skill check.

Of course, if you're limited to 1pp, you're basically stuck just playing Eobard Love
https://pastebin.com/hMmLECRV

He'll get the job done, but he has absolutely no freedom to the build design, whereas the linnorm-slaying warder is just a skeleton of a build that you can insert your own character into and still be capable of tackling Tor Linnorms by level 15 (when you get Tortoise General Stance.)
>>
Is there any light-based analogue to the Fetchlings, in the same way Aasimar and Tieflings have a dichotomous relationship?

I'm toying with a concept of a character that literally changes class and race depending on time of day; at day, it would be a Solar Oracle, and at night it would be a Shadow Bloodrager.

Might just go with a Lawbringer Aasimar vs. Shackleborn Tiefling, actually.
>>
>>54162848
Easily the latter, the former is too much annoyance with multi-attackers needing to roll a save every single time.
>>
>>54162868
OK. In that case, here's how I'd do it.

Duration: The Harlequin's Charisma Modifier in minutes, or until expended.
The Harlequin causes a creature to feel empathetic pain with every swing of its weapons. The affected creature must make a Will saving throw. If it fails, then the next time it attacks it takes 1d4 points of damage, plus an additional 1d4 for every four caster levels after fourth. For every caster level after first, this effect applies to an additional attack made by the creature.

This assumes you want it to be a slow-burning but deadly debuff. Swapping the damage scaling rate and the duration scaling rate would make it nastier and faster. Also what >>54162955 said regarding save spam.
>>
>>54162924
Well, glad to know I'm not going senile. I remembered this being posted, bu couldn't for the life of me remember all of it. Thanks for posting.
>>
>>54162954
there is no such "light" based race, anon. Sorry.
>>
>>54162955
I'm open to both, I think they're actually roughly equal in power, but the second being book-keeping lite is nice.

>>54162963
hmm
>>
>>54162813
>Falchion
>Two-Handed
....fucking Paizo. Alright, thanks, Falchion it is!
>>
>>54162966
No problem. I'm always willing to share this thing; I've been wanting to see it in action for a while, and the upcoming Linnorm Kingdoms game gives me a chance for that.

Hell, even if I don't end up running it myself, I just wanna see SOMEONE solo a linnorm.
>>
>>54162832
Aasimar, so no Weapon Senpai feats, senpai.
>>
>>54162997
You'll have to tell me more about these Weapon Senpai feats. Which 3pp are they from?
>>
>>54162963
Ok, I like this, i'll have to modify it just a touch, but this fits my goals.
>>
>>54163029
It's worth noting that the scaling I gave is VERY aggressive. Goes all the way up to 100d4 total at CL 20, which beats out Finger of Death as a "save or shiton of damage" spell. Of course, it's not all at once, but the net damage is scarifying.
>>
>>54163078
yeah I'm specifically gonna tone that down
>>
>>54162668
Abyssia picked players.
>>
I really want to collect the miniatures of pathfinder, I've never been into D&D but recently I've been growing some interest on it.
>>
>>54163883
don't
>>
>>54163948
why?
>>
>>54163985
not worth anything at all
>>
>>54163993
By they look so cool man
Also, I thought they were really necesary when having "serious" game sessions.
>>
>>54164039
nah dude, nobody needs that shit

realistically if you play pathfinder, you'll use roll20
>>
>>54164050
He could play in person you know
>>
>>54164138
>in person
>he posts on 4chan

Come on now
>>
Only one game left. Soon we'll be free.
>>
Should the -2 Char for tieflings be portrayed due their lack of social graces, or should it be done as some kind of supernatural repulsion?
>>
>>54164163
>unironically the meme is real in 2017
When we had a 130% spike in traffic after the election from Reddit (r/t_d was a /pol/ '''colony''') and Youtube (where /pol/ made videos explicitly mentioning 4chan and linking their 'epic' thread) and Facebook and Twitter (where they advertised) do you really think we're still in 2007?
>>
>>54164180
LINNORMGAME SOON, FRIEND

But really it feels like the age of memegames has come to a short end.
>>
>>54164180
More will come. We'll never be free.
>>
>>54164202
>thinking anyone that comes to 4chan lives a fulfilling life

that traffic spike was just more finding their home here.
>>
>>54164209
>their home
Ah yes spamming their shit frog and forced MAGA memes, truly it was always -their- home.
>>
>>54164218
I mean luckily thats mostly just /pol/

I don't feel bad for /pol/
>>
File: 1471461184181.jpg (140KB, 850x1070px) Image search: [Google]
1471461184181.jpg
140KB, 850x1070px
>>54164227
>unironically believing this
Hahahamake them leave.
>>
>>54164218
Didn't /pol/ drop Trump like a toxic tomato after he bombed Syria?
>>
>>54164252
this is the future you chose
>>
>>54164262
No I didn't
I didn't participate or encourage Chanology for ebin internet activism
I didn't start a only-somewhat ironic religion and "independent" country for teh lulz XXDDDDDDDxdD
I didn't make a fucking reddit sub to 'redpill' them only to become culturally enriched myself, and then let the cancer spread to all the other major boards and some of the smaller ones too
/pol/ didn't belong on 4chan to begin with
>>
>>54164276
THIS IS THE FUTURE YOU CHOSE ANON

NO HOPE
>>
File: 1483839563974.png (977KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1483839563974.png
977KB, 800x800px
>>54164283
>>
File: why didn't you stop it.jpg (146KB, 884x666px) Image search: [Google]
why didn't you stop it.jpg
146KB, 884x666px
>>54164276
>>
>>54164276

Shut the fuck up with the pol shit you autistic nerd
>>
I need your help to answer an important question, /pfg/:
Is it pedophilia to have a 50-year-old elf as your waifu?
>>
>>54164531
Nah. Only elves would consider it questionable, but it's not like they're prepubescent at 50 or anything. Even if it would be pedophilia, it's not rape if it's an elf.
>>
>>54164531
It depends how you interpret their aging. 110 years old for adulthood could easily mean that unless you're just that cunting old, you're just a fokken whippersnapper, not literally a child, and have been sexually mature for 90+ years. Of course you also have the honestly stupid bug-larva hypothesis.
>>
>>54164537
>Only elves would consider it questionable
Would they even though? I find it pretty hard to believe that an elf girl high on teenager hormones for the next hundred years is going to honestly say no to the big strong orc raiding her village.
>>
A question for DM:s, regarding equipment/magic items/acquisition:

How do you arbitrate the acquisition of items? Do you just let the players basically grab whatever they can afford at the base price, or are you more reasonable or restricted about it, depending on location, origin of the items, availability, etc.?

Because sometimes it really sounds like players are completely free to grab whatever whenever, and I dunno, that just sounds fucking weird to me.
>>
>>54164551
>Would they even though?
I dunno, I mean, elves clearly don't consider 50 adult, no matter how we explain it, so if we're talking actual waifu here, I would assume that they'd question it, yeah.

If we were talking sexing shit here, or what elves would call flings or whatever, I think that'd be up in the air, but actual life-commitment at 50, before you're adult? Yeah, I think that'd be considered questionable.

>I find it pretty hard to believe that an elf girl high on teenager hormones for the next hundred years is going to honestly say no to the big strong orc raiding her village.
That assumes a lot about elven cultural norms and biology. There's no guarantee that they're on some kind of hormonal high for upwards 100 years.

And also, an orc raiding their village would be pretty much the same like a literal gorilla raiding a human town. Does that get you hot and bothered? Would it have, when you were 15 or whatever?
>>
>>54164561
The way I generally do it is there's the "normal" magic mart with fitting-to-setting-and-tradition items (no Amulets of Protection from Fire in the land of eternal winter for example) and then there's high quality shit (double +4s or +6s) that even big cities don't have on the regular you put up comissions for, and a week later some guy from the next city over will say "I'm willing to take it, are you coming here to retrive the item or am I going to blow two Teleports to get it to you?"
>>
>>54164579
Yeah that's not how it worked in old societies. The point at which you got married and the point at which you weren't a whippersnapper cunt weren't really the same. A king getting sucked off by his maid at 12 or 13 wasn't a big deal, fucking his wife at 15-16 while she was 14 could be normal (remember people went through puberty way later back then too - 14 is barely pubescent). But that's not to say he's an ADULT. Sure that's about right for not needing a regent but like fuck people are going to honestly see him like an adult, he's still in the teenager zone of transitioning.
>>
>>54164545
>and have been sexually mature for 90+ years.
Yeah, but the usual age of consent in our world is above the age of sexual maturity.
Elves could realistically see the age of consent as about 100 years, seeing anyone below that as too immature to decide on such things.
>>
>>54164634
The "Age of Consent" is a rather modern conception that I somehow doubt exists in Pathfinder, based on a strange mixture of society from the Classical to the Mid-Renaissance. Generally speaking the big no-no back then was raping a person period, or else fucking a person who was straight up prepubescent (i.e. actual pedophilia not hebephilia or whatever the fuck). Ages of adulthood and ages of consent also sometimes differed wildly - in Japan (I think lifted from China maybe), you were a 'man' at 15, but only a Man at 20. Hell, elves are Chaotic - free-willed, semiwandering, and individualistic as per pathfinder lore, so I get the feeling they're the type to say "As long as they love each other why does it matter hun?"
>>
>>54164663
The age of "consent" back then was the age you could start having kids, as womanhood was determined by your period. Needless to say, this could be anything from 13 to 18 depending on nutrition. Usually 13-15, and you were expected (or at least, people hoped) you would have a kid or three before 21.
>>
>>54164679
Which is my point, it wasn't actually a seperate hard line from your 'soft' line of first bleeding or whatever the hell else an elf does when she goes into heat, maybe her ears start wiggling uncontrollably.
>>
>>54164696
>maybe her ears start wiggling uncontrollably.
That sounds adorable.
>>
>all the really good combat buffs can only be used by casters
>when the last thing casters want to do is get into melee

I get that its a balance thing but why couldnt they make at least some of the spells affect martials? Literally no fun allowed
>>
>>54164793
Literally Haste.
>>
>>54164793
Mage Armor, Haste, Enlarge Person...
If you're talking shit like Mirror Image and Blur well
>>
>>54164793
It's not that unreasonable of a houserule to say that all spells that target self become touch Range instead.
>>
>>54164814
>Astral Projection becomes touch range
>>
>>54164796
>>54164813
Let me rephrase, the really neat buffs like form of the dragon and the like.
>>
>>54164828
Literally Brown Fur Transmuter.
Look it up.
>>
>>54164828
...Polymorph?
>>
File: 1491345621925.jpg (179KB, 778x658px) Image search: [Google]
1491345621925.jpg
179KB, 778x658px
>>54164828
Because you're a dude with a sword who probably can't even crops after the fighting is over, the other guy wields phenomenal arcane power and bends the entire world to suit his own needs.
>>
>>54164848
This attitude is literally everything wrong with 3.x, though.
Levels are explicitly a measure of power.
If a level 10 wizard isn't on par with a level 10 fighter, it's a failure of the system
>>
>>54164854
To be fair, Fighters are now already on par or surpassing Wizards in actual combat, which is why I don't understand people who think Fighters NEED FotD, Elemental Body, or Undead Anatomy. Wizards do their controller shit well but not much else in straight combat, blaster wizards are like, a novelty after you've done Quickened Stinking Cloud -> Black Tentacles and all that jazz; like all other fullcasters their 'problem' lies in their out of combat flexibility, which is why I don't understand what PoW is trying to do.
>>
>>54164881
I agree with you, senpai, I'm not the guy who demanded buffs like FotD for fighters.
Heck, I think PoW is dumb because it mostly gives combat shit while that's the last thing martials need.
>>
>>54164881
at the very least the Veiled Moon Discipline allows me to mechanically live out my Dream of playing a Swordsman who is so good at his craft he can casually cut a rift in space and walk through it.
>>
>>54164901
I imagine the problem rises because fighters and wizards are actually balanced when limited to dungeon dives even if you let him summon stuff, with out-of-combat limited to downtime and buying items, which believe it or not is somehow still a popular way to play, I see it all the time in clubs and stuff. The issue is that because the Wizard's entire repitoire is almost explicitly 'use your imagination ;^)', when out of combat it becomes godlike. Prestidigitation can't really do much in a cave, for example, beyond cleaning mundane scent stains, and Mage Hand can't really do much but grab a sword off a ledge or move the coin you cast Light on so you don't need a torch. Out of combat or in intrigue situations? Well, let's just say it's no surprise Startoad hates the Power Word.
You'll note I did not include rogues as balanced.
>>
>>54164848
I've got a +10 in Profession (Farmer) though.
>>
File: 1489497613134.png (300KB, 1114x835px) Image search: [Google]
1489497613134.png
300KB, 1114x835px
When can I cast truly Epic spells? Greater Wish when?
>>
>>54165031
Be Mythic, get a Miracle SLA.
>Alternatively, a cleric can make a very powerful request. Casting such a miracle costs the cleric 25,000 gp in powdered diamond because of the powerful divine energies involved. Examples of especially powerful miracles of this sort could include the following:

>Swinging the tide of a battle in your favor by raising fallen allies to continue fighting.
>Moving you and your allies, with all your and their gear, from one plane to a specific locale through planar barriers with no chance of error.
>Protecting a city from an earthquake, volcanic eruption, flood, or other major natural disaster.
>In any event, a request that is out of line with the deity’s (or alignment’s) nature is refused.

As you are your own deity, the request is always fulfilled.
As it's a SLA, you also don't have to pay the cost.
>>
Dead game, dead thread, dead inside.
>>
File: 1485962590452.png (1011KB, 706x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1485962590452.png
1011KB, 706x1000px
How would you justify wearing pic related on a character?
>>
>>54165562
It's cleric vestments for a specific order of clerics, maybe Shelyn?
>>
>>54165562
>Fuck you, I'll wear what I goddamn want.
There, outfit justified.
>>
File: 250px-BountyHunter.png (57KB, 250x210px) Image search: [Google]
250px-BountyHunter.png
57KB, 250x210px
What kind of mindset is required for a character to chose/adopt/become a Slayer? How should it be reflected in its behaivour?
>>
What are the best races and why are they elves and half-elves?
>>
File: 1471215095467.jpg (181KB, 750x795px) Image search: [Google]
1471215095467.jpg
181KB, 750x795px
>>54165758
Because they're the masterrace.
>>
>>54165758
Because they are adorable when bullied.
>>
>>54165758
I have yet to see a single elf that wasn't for bully.
>>
>>54165653
Slayer is a very broad term and can encompass anything from a village woodsman/hunter, to an assassin, to a courtly duelist. You really need to be more specific.

Simply put, a Slayer is a man or woman lightly or reasonably armored, with a knack for focusing on a single target and hitting them for large amounts of damage when the target is either unaware of their presence, or incapable of defending itself. Imagine the Rogue and Fighter having a drunken tryst and the bastard was raised by the Ranger, that's a Slayer.
>>
>>54165562
The ears are difficult to explain, but the outfit seems like something a Shelynite would wear to show newfound confidence in her figure.
>>
>>54165595
>>54165847
Clerics (who don't suck) are supposed to wear armor.
>>
>>54165951
You don't have to be a cleric to be a Shelynite.
>>
Would it make sense for a charactar who has been fighting Hobgoblin warbands and done raids against them all his life to not know Hobgoblin?
>>
>>54165562
Mage Armour or Inertial Armour.
You can wear whatever the fuck you want simply because you like how it looks.
>>
>>54165964
Absolutely, most Danes and Norsemen didn't know a lick of Anglo-Saxon even after spending their whole life viking and conquering them.

The smart ones learned, though.
>>
>>54165964
If he hated them enough he could just stubbornly refuse to learn their language.
>>
File: 506ecf17e7ceb1dc39429e12b3203f76.png (826KB, 938x1500px) Image search: [Google]
506ecf17e7ceb1dc39429e12b3203f76.png
826KB, 938x1500px
>>54165586
>>54165847
What's the point of wearing a leotard and high heels if your butt is obscured by a cloak?
>>
>>54165997
Gotta have that resistance bonus to saves.
>>
>>54165997
Comfortable, empowering and sexy.
>>
>>54165997
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/g/gentle-breeze/
>>
>>54166005
Why not wear a Corset of Resistance?
>>
>>54166050
You make a really good point, corsets CAN be enchanted with Resistance now.
>>
>>54166008

Why am I reading this with the Ancestor's voice of the Darkest Du geon?
>>
File: tumblr_osgaahvqKH1rcs9gvo1_1280.png (1MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_osgaahvqKH1rcs9gvo1_1280.png
1MB, 1200x1200px
>>54165847

The ears are for communication purposes, obviously.
>>
>>54165847
>The ears are difficult to explain

Headband of Wisdom, obviously.
>>
File: swimming,eagle's.ideal.woman.jpg (150KB, 1168x946px) Image search: [Google]
swimming,eagle's.ideal.woman.jpg
150KB, 1168x946px
/pfg/, how thicc is too thicc?
>>
How would you do a trancision from Chaotic to Lawful?
>>
>>54166240
By growing up and maturing.
>>
>>54166240

It starts by DOING YOUR HOMEWORK IN A TIMELY MANNER, YOUNG MAN.
>>
>>54166240
Seeing the consequences of one of his hastily made decisions.
>>
>>54166193
How is this even a question? A woman is too thicc when she's clearly fat, rather than voluptuous. Alternatively, when the proportions are so absurd they have gone from arousing to comical, as is the case with most "breast expansion" threads on /aco./

>>54166240

Childhood is when you idolize the Silver Ravens, adulthood is when you realize the Hellknights make more sense.
>>
Hivemind I have a question for ye.

For a bloodrager is it reasonable to go for urban bloodrager with TWF or just stick to a two handed weapon?
>>
File: Tengu-Order_of_the_Cockatrice.png (433KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Tengu-Order_of_the_Cockatrice.png
433KB, 800x800px
Are there any Cavalier archetypes that could take advantage of a particularly high Wisdom score?
>>
>>54166240
When you realize that society works via compromising certain interests for others and keeping everyone reasonably happy and able to do most of what they want, not having your cake and eating it or making you completely happy and able to do whatever they want.
>>
>>54166340
NO FUCK YOU, YOUNG PEOPLE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO RUN FREE AND WILD WITHIN THE STRUCTURED SOCIETY YOU BORING OLD MOM AND DADS BUILT FOR US.

MAYBE WHEN WE'RE 35 AND THINKING ABOUT SETTLING DOWN WILL WE TURN LAWFUL.
>>
What's the alignment of a 9 years old who kills his own brother for refusing to share the spoils of a hunt when they were starbing?
>>
>>54166400
INSUFFICIENT DATA FOR MEANINGFUL ANSWER
>>
>>54166400
True Edgy
>>
>>54166400

Ghengis Khan.
>>
How do you end a constant, Extraordinary Freedom of Movement?
>>
>>54166554
By killing the thing that has it.
>>
File: smorg.alf.png (195KB, 437x396px) Image search: [Google]
smorg.alf.png
195KB, 437x396px
>>54165758
>>54165768
Here here!
>>
>>54166655

More like Smorgasbord alf.
>>
>>54165758
Elves are for memes and breeding.
>>
>>54166655
Are you the breedingfag
>>
>>54166801
Don't forget bullying, anon.
>>
>>54166655
I want her to step on me.
>>
File: 1497714001541.jpg (51KB, 480x750px) Image search: [Google]
1497714001541.jpg
51KB, 480x750px
>>54166129
PLAGUE

WHAT ARE YOU DOING

S T O P
>>
>>54166655
C3 is a bigger slut than all of PLD combined
>>
Wildsoul is sucks and making a 10th level char even remotely similar to Spider-man is nigh impossible
>>
>>54167325
I hope Taveena is doing okay in the Gulag. It's been awfully quiet.
Insert dancing dog girl and "PoW Errata WHEN!?" here
>>
>>54167457
Alteration sphere+that that Mageknight archetype that specializes in energy tether+that feat that lets energy tether latch on to objects+high acrobatics.
>>
>>54167478
But the first half of the PoW has came and went.
>>
>>54167478
When did the whole gulag meme start?
>>
>>54167519
After she let the Deadly Agility "fix" slip in discord and completely disappeared after the backlash that caused.
>>
>>54167538
Why did we start calling it a gulag? When was the first time?
>>
>>54167478
I hope she rots for what she did to the Avowed and PoW.
>>
>>54167560
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/53311013/#53314842
>>
Friendly reminder that Felyndiira is a shit player who just fucked over everyone in Argentum's games and I think also Hell's Rebels.

They keep pulling that shit with immortal goddesses reduced in power and tried to get into Journey to the West with a sock puppet for the houri.

Don't play with Felyndiira.
>>
>>54167516
I just want to get the discipline errata over with senpai, I want to see the salty tears and bask in how hopefully I can actually use the not broken parts of broken blade, like the combat maneuver stuff

>>54167567
>what she did to Avowed"
Nigga don't you be stealing my monkey paw gag and go taking it seriously. What do you mean?
>>
File: Jita_2.jpg (40KB, 391x596px) Image search: [Google]
Jita_2.jpg
40KB, 391x596px
Who has art of a cute level one sword girl?

Nothing fancy or grand, still wearing quaint and plain village clothes or starter equipment, naive and bullyable but maybe with a hint of determination.

Something like this is almost perfect but everyone knows who Djeeta is already.
>>
Anyone got a link to the errata?
>>
File: 1458626475893.jpg (69KB, 500x697px) Image search: [Google]
1458626475893.jpg
69KB, 500x697px
>>54167684
>but everyone knows who Djeeta is already.

Not true.
>>
>>54167684

Something like this?
>>
>>54166476
MULTIVAC, DO THE THING. FIX THE PROBLEM.
>>
Would it be too fetishy to play a thick kitsune foxwife enchantment sorcerer in stilettos and a corset?
>>
>>54164199
The latter. They have the same graces as half-orcs, who have no CHA penalty.
>>
Has 2hu killed himself for sucking at GMing and killing Hell's Rebels Group A yet?

2hu's been a drama queen blight recently, Christ.
>>
>>54167516
The saddest part of the PoW errata so far for me is still how the Martial Training feats only give you one discipline and not two, and how there isn't even at least a trait for that. Would be pretty damn swell, given how you often end up with redundant stances and shit. At least they fixed the initiator mod problem.
>>
>>54167845
Not really, it all depends on your portrayal of the character in-game and, to some extent, the art you use.

Thick kitsune foxwife enchantment sorcerer in stilettos and a corset could easily be played as a lovely provincial woman lovingly married with a husband and children at home whose sultry personality and yokel wisdom makes her the de facto party mom.
>>
Would it be too fetishy to play a blinking malefex shota in stilettos and a corset?
>>
>>54167914
Yes, because men have no business wearing stilettos or a corset.
>>
>>54167714
Too many people do, maybe.

also not bullyable enough

>>54167728
Also not bullyable enough

But this time because too pure
>>
>>54167509
I can only use 1pp
>>
File: 09aec7a94a200825246c5344f551a6f3.jpg (441KB, 2008x2281px) Image search: [Google]
09aec7a94a200825246c5344f551a6f3.jpg
441KB, 2008x2281px
>>54167905
Why would a kitsune yokel be in high heels and a corset?
>>
>>54167728
EO is good shit
>>
>>54168021

Aren't all kitsune yokels who just pretend to be sophisticated and refined?
>>
>>54168021
She acquired a taste for urban fashion that never went away, even after marriage and children. You could say this would make her more cosmopolitan than rustic, well... You can take the fox out of the forest, but you can never take the forest out of the fox.

The high heels emphasize her butt and tails, while the corset helps push up the girls while slimming her figure. All in all, it's a very sexy image.

>>54168058
Also this, Kitsune are by their nature filthy provincials, born and bred. Some are just more honest about it than others.
>>
>>54168058
Not the shrine bitches or the imperial court bitches.
>>
File: flatfox.png (2MB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
flatfox.png
2MB, 1200x1800px
>>54168103
>that Tumblr nose

Euuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrgh.
>>
>>54168006
Then give up.
>>
File: 1485496617943.jpg (97KB, 750x902px) Image search: [Google]
1485496617943.jpg
97KB, 750x902px
>>54168005
>He can't think of a way to bully a cute blonde.

>>54168120

>Shrine Bitches
Aren't those messengers of Inari and thus a separate discussion entirely?

>or the imperial court bitches
Those are still farm-girls, or did you think the Kitsune just popped out of the aether? If you recall, most Imperial Court Kitsunes were ravishingly beautiful provincial girls that the Emperor couldn't keep away from.
>>
File: EO4Medics.jpg (236KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
EO4Medics.jpg
236KB, 1000x1000px
>>54168028

Yyyep.
>>
>>54167905
Hi foxtits
>>
>>54168142
I'm sorry you had to be reminded that things have noses, anime fag.
>>
File: 1438193750925.jpg (205KB, 1379x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1438193750925.jpg
205KB, 1379x1000px
>>54168142
This better?
>>
>>54168142
Nigga, there's no nonsensical red splotch around it, that ain't no Tumblr nose
>>
>>54167924
Excuse me?
>>
If Linguistics is a class skill, does that mean that when you place your first point in it, you instantly gain 4 languages (1+3)?
>>
>>54168261
Nope, you just get better at writing or detecting forgeries.
>>
>>54168261
No. Rank does not equal modifier.

You get one because you only put in 1 point.
>>
>>54168253
You are excused. Now clean up.
>>
>>54168253
>man
>>
File: tamamo.png (1MB, 766x1250px) Image search: [Google]
tamamo.png
1MB, 766x1250px
>>54168158
>Those are still farm-girls, or did you think the Kitsune just popped out of the aether? If you recall, most Imperial Court Kitsunes were ravishingly beautiful provincial girls that the Emperor couldn't keep away from.

Not Tamamo-no-Mae.
>>
You faggots realize that Forrest is still design lead on Avowed? Don't witch hunt, idiots
>>
What the fuck is up with the kitsune obsession?
>>
>>54168288
That's what I thought, I just wanted to make sure. Makes Linguistics a pretty shit skill as a Class Skill, since the main benefit is language anyway, desu.
>>
File: 0a0fa2d6d285c4d7e9337c5d0920e281.png (589KB, 495x1000px) Image search: [Google]
0a0fa2d6d285c4d7e9337c5d0920e281.png
589KB, 495x1000px
>>54168253
They do if they're cute.
>>
>>54168344
Nigga what, one guy posted he was sad that Taveena isn't around to directly answer questions anymore, and another guy bitched that she "ruined Avowed and pow".
>>
File: PFG movie.jpg (558KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
PFG movie.jpg
558KB, 600x900px
>>54168356
Kitsune are /pfg/'s heritage.
>>
>>54168356
Thirsty 30 somethings who have only had contact with a handful of women, where only one wasn't because of professional obligation, that being their mother.
>>
>>54168308
Tamamo-no-Mae was a Kitsune that killed a noblewoman and wore her corpse like a meat-puppet, that's still provincial.
>>
>>54168386
Just tired of watching these assholes go after one designer for team decisions. It's fucking retarded
>>
>>54168430
One fag complained about her in this thread. Exactly one.
>>
>>54168356
Anon, allow me to offer some respite from these fluffy-tailed woes.

Kitsune were the local cancer before meme games and celebfagging took off, them coming back is a sign we're returning once more into the light. Believe me, Kitsune discussions are infinitely more productive and pleasant than the shit we had three months ago.

If our upward trend remains as it is, I expect us to be discussing which AP character has the fattest tits or makes the best waifu, and all will once more be good in the world.
>>
Is Foxtits the only kitsune in a campaign confirmed to be most likely to wear corsets and stilettos?
>>
File: 5fbf50bfa7cc97e4a3130d6f3436eea3.png (261KB, 1000x883px) Image search: [Google]
5fbf50bfa7cc97e4a3130d6f3436eea3.png
261KB, 1000x883px
>>54168524

I think you might be reading into it a little bit too much, anon.
>>
>>54168529
That depends on how you interpret having a dress in one's inventory
>>
>>54168565
Dress =/= Corset, they're separate items now!
>>
>>54168582
Yes, but one can lead to the other
>>
Can anyone tell me a little bit more about this connection between WotR campaign traits and the Mythic Paths? I heard if you take Stolen Fury and choose Champion, Stolen Fury "awakens" and you get an improved form of it.

I'm trying to look it up but all I'm getting is "Improved Mythic Traits" which reads more like someone's homebrew.
>>
>>54167651
I'm not sure what I did to deserve a /pfg/ stalker, given that I try to be off-radar. I could only think of two times when I even possibly made someone angry.

Please tell me, anon, what did I do that's making you this obsessed with a no-name player?
>>
>>54168524
Which celeb should make a kitsune waifu for the next memegame?
>>
File: 1422179795241.jpg (673KB, 1102x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1422179795241.jpg
673KB, 1102x1600px
>>54168732
Nigga you think I give two shits who makes the next kitsune waifu? There aren't going to be too many memegames after Land of the Linnorm Kings, and that's about the only one where playing a vicious fox-girl makes sense unless someone makes a demon-tainted fox-girl (Nogitsune?) In Wrath of the Righteous.
>>
>>54168732
Vult should recycle his healslut trap assassin
>>
>>54168732
Slow already made a kitsune waifu for Journey to the West
>>
Is death via negative enrergy(not level drain, raw energy damage) more likely to lead to the victim becoming undead?
>>
>>54168954
RAW, no.
>>
>>54168954

Only if the creature specifically state that death via their level drain causes you to raise as and undead.
>>
>>54168862
That's why anon said NEXT memegame, silly.
>>
>>54168954
That was only a 3.5 thing.

http://www.d20srd.org/srd/specialAbilities.htm#energyDrainAndNegativeLevels
>A character with negative levels at least equal to her current level, or drained below 1st level, is instantly slain. Depending on the creature that killed her, she may rise the next night as a monster of that kind. If not, she rises as a wight.
>>
File: Foxtits In a Nutshell.jpg (325KB, 877x729px) Image search: [Google]
Foxtits In a Nutshell.jpg
325KB, 877x729px
>>54169065
is foxtits even confirmed to be Slow's sockpuppet
>>
>>54169123
"They're only female pronouns" they said, "it's not going to be anything more than that" they said... Funny how things look in hindsight.
>>
>>54169123
>so much bending
Inaccurate.
>>
>>54168386
>>54168430
Kill yourself, Taveena.
>>
>>54169198
No. In fact it's explicitly not true, but it's a fun rumor to spread.
>>
>>54169198
>Long, ultimately superfluous backstory
>Ripped straight out of pop culture
>Has fat tits

Certainly seems like it
>>
>>54169199
>>>/pol/
>>
>>54169198
No, the player sounds like Reddit, true to R20 randos, and doesn't know a lot of /pfg/ or even just general memes.
>>
>>54169218
>explicitly not true
Proof?
>>
>>54169269
Look at Slow's availability on Leofric's application, it includes the JttW timeslot.
>>
https://strawpoll.com/78sw4yw
Get to voting, people.
>>
>>54169289
Wrath of the Righteous is also a bi-weekly game devoted almost entirely to combat, that's EZ Mode for running on the side.
>>
>>54169339
So you're saying that there's a possibility that Slow has made a cute foxy waifu and it slipped under our nose?
>>
>>54169339
>TFW Slow begins playing in multiple games at the same time
He is truly a monster.
>>
>>54169367
You know, many textonly games do move slow enough that it might be possible to play two at once.
>>
>>54169367
>>54169399
I've done it. Ain't too bad, especially if one is all about combat. Most I could manage at once was 3, though.
>>
>>54169367
Mr. Steal-Yo-Slot
>>
>>54169362
Why don't you PM HIM and find out? She certainly seems like the type of character Slow would enjoy.
>>
>>54169480
But I already PM'D THEM and got some hot spicy logs from them!
>>
File: WotR-heights.png (145KB, 1749x919px) Image search: [Google]
WotR-heights.png
145KB, 1749x919px
If the popular opinion means anything (and it rarely actually does), this is what your WotR party will look like. There's definitely potential for cute chin on top of head stuff with both Ruhiel and Cyrielle and the boys.
>>
How is it that there was even less ensoulment salt than overlewd salt? The fuck gives with you people? I cant tell if youre a bunch of emotionally crippled autists or actually decently mature for the most part.
>>
>>54169671
Which meme game caused the most salt, anon?
>>
>>54169671
this is the internet. it's a grab bag.
>>
>>54169671
We got over the salt rivers the first couple of times they happened. Now we're just going with it.
>>
>>54169650
Fuck off, we already decided that Leofric is going to get together with Frederick.
>>
>>54169720
>Shipping between Frederick and Leofric
>Shipping between Bethany and Leofric
BUT WHO SHALL WIN HIS HEART?!
>>
>>54169694
Dragons 2?
>>
>>54169744
The only one that can heal his scarred heart and teach him to love again is obviously Cyrielle who also happens to be piloted by Slow's favorite ERP partner.
>>
>>54169780
>>54169744
When the fuck did Leofric become the hot hunk everyone ships with?
>>
>>54169780
>It's the exact same character dynamic as Valimir without the need for daddy memes because Cyrielle is a slut
:thinking:
>>
>>54169819
It's Captain Slow, even when he's playing an irascible grumpus like Leofric everybody wants to get in on those sweet memes.
>>
>>54169694
Not many of these games have produced a lot of salt. Dragons 2 was a little salty, mostly because SE decided to end the application period early without any warning. Other than that, maybe Molthune Knights? That was the first big game to make selections, but even that one was really subdued.

>>54169820
Why change a winning formula, anon?
>>
>>54169650
>Leofric
>Second shortest and shortest male

BTFO
>>
>>54169957
He's still taller than Bethany.
>>
>>54169933
>Dragons 2 was a little salty, mostly because SE decided to end the application period early without any warning
My finest work!
>>
>>54169957
Kellid are generally short, and I like to imagine malnutrition had a role to play as well. Leofric is likely even as tall as he is because of the demon taint.
>>
>>54169957
>Leofric and Frederick are the same height
>Bethany and Cyrielle are both shorter than them
>>
>>54169957
>Implying small Dom/Tall sub isn't the hottest shit out there
>>
>>54169933
dragons2 was also salty because Rory got in, nobody expected that
>>
>>54170015
>small Dom/Tall sub
>Ruhiel is shy and infinitely bulliable
>Cyrielle is all business when the armor goes on
>Nearly 2 feet of difference in their heights
Is THIS the spicy new meta? Because I could really get into that.
>>
File: 77308.jpg (58KB, 225x315px) Image search: [Google]
77308.jpg
58KB, 225x315px
Is it possible to create it?
>>
>>54170084

Size difference is sexy dynamite.
>>
>>54170125
Wilder.
>>
>>54170084
>infinitely bullyable

Except the part where she's a min maxed, stat dumping monstrosity that will cuck the rest of the party mechanically
>>
Reminder that Tuvarkz said schedule compatibilities are so fucked there will likely be even a few low-tier people in simply because T1 and T2 are too shit at playing at the same time.
>>
>>54170191
But I thought Slow was so good at Pathfinder that he could manage Journey to the West AND Nodachis at the same time?
>>
>>54170191
if that's the case, which of the lower tier characters would fit best with the top six, should that ever happen?
>>
>>54170199
>Journey to the Worldwound
>>
>>54170177
>Except the part where she's a min maxed, stat dumping monstrosity
I was seriously wondering why nobody else had noticed this. She even did that shitty 'bushi with katana for no reason' nonsense
>>
>>54170191
Reminder that Tuvarkz is a piece of shit and you're pathetic to be giving him this much attention

Holy fuck I've seen so many better games and GMs get zero attention and you're giving this shaghetti dropping moron attention because he's a fucking monkey.
>>
>>54170227
30 PB GESTALT MYTHIC
No matter how shit the DM is, half of /pfg/ will be drooling all over the game simply because of chargen.
>>
>>54170238
Fucking hell it just triggers me so bad, much more interesting games with much more competent DMs have gone ignored, and people are sucking the dick of an actual fucking mong because there's nothing else
>>
>>54170253
>Fucking hell it just triggers me so bad, much more interesting games with much more competent DMs have gone ignored
Like what?
>>
>>54170043
Because no one expected SEagle to be going behind people's backs to ask about potentials instead of just talking to them himself
>>
>>54170273
Anything in the era of PLD/Blingmaker
>>
>>54170224
>I was seriously wondering why nobody else had noticed this
It's because tits. Nobody noticed it because they were too busy thinking about how big her tits were.
>>
>>54170277
What? Thats not what happened
>>
>>54170161
How to throw objects?
>>
>>54170306
Any specific games you care to mention or are you just going to continue to be vague (probably telling me it's all in the archives I can look it up if I'm so interested) so you can look like you're backing up your point while you're actually talking about stuff you know nothing about.
>>
>>54170338
some sort of telekinesis
>>
>>54170339
Hi Tuv.
>>
>>54170339
Fuck off Tuvarkz, you're just running an AP with a retarded power level, you're not special, your game isn't interesting, you're not a good GM, and you can't contain your spaghetti

go back to fanfiction.net
>>
Chosen One Paladin girl for Nodachis of the Righteous who's completely pissed off that people expect her to do akything ither than kill a whole bunch of demons just because she has paladin powers she didnt even ask for

Yea or nay?
>>
>>54170376
So that's a no then? You can't come up with a single specific game in the PLD/Blingmaker that both didn't get and deserved the kind of attention that WotR is getting?
>>
I'm convinced the anons who are namedropping people randomly to shit on them are a part of a third, top secret discord cabal conspiring to make /pfg/ great again.
>>
>>54170312
>they

I mean it's most obviously self shilled app in pfg history with the exception of fox tits
>>
>>54170524
Yes.
>>
>>54170497
Both Shardwalkers and WWW deserved more attention than they got, one had an interesting setting and chargen, the other had a very different setting which clearly had a lot of work put into it.

But noooo, we have to fucking jerk off to golarion 24/7 here, shit, even if you're fucking worthless, if you make a gestalt game set in golarion without setting a time, you can get 20-some apps!
>>
>>54170497
Not him but I literally only remember shardwalkers?
>>
>>54170253
You want to see some quality attention? Make a 30 PB level 4 Mythic Gestalt - hell, make it a level 7/11.

Until then, make peace with the fact that people are willing to play with a piece of shit if it means they get to make what they want.
>>
>>54170314
How many Dragons 2 conspiracy theories do we have right now? Off the top of my head there's
>>>54170277
>SEagle rolled to decide who got in
>SEagle only picked who he did because they had "Roar" in their name

Any others I'm missing?
>>
>>54170571
I still think its a combination of 1/2, but that there were some 'sure ins' besides the rolled additions.
>>
File: 240px-Coevorden.jpg (12KB, 240x217px) Image search: [Google]
240px-Coevorden.jpg
12KB, 240x217px
When did the Star Fort become a thing? Is there any chart where you can see the evolution of fortifications?
>>
>>54170481
Tell us more! Is she an adorable Kellid girl, a Mendevian Crusader brat, or someone from far away who was more or less Shanghai'd into being a big guddamn heroine?
>>
>>54170565
The GM's for both those games where huge cunts though.
>>
>>54170557
This. Conversations about her here seem to go something along the lines of:
>Ruhiel
>Ruhiel
>Boobs
>Boobs
>Boobhats
>An anon calls out the self-shilling
>Complete radio silence
>>
>>54170571
Am I the only one who can't actually figure out what >>54170277 is trying to say happened? Is it that SEagle asked people he knew he wanted to pick which characters they would like to play with? Because that doesn't actually sound that unreasonable to me.
>>
>>54170481
Sounds pretty fucking annoying to play with, I bet Tuv will love it (as long as she's stacked).
>>
>>54170610
I know shit all about Golarion desu, would be a neighboring country though
>>
>>54170609
>When did the Star Fort become a thing?

Around the same time artillery became a thing, especially mobile artillery (the famous "flying battery" of the Napoleonic era is a key example of this.)

The advantages of a Star Fort were their ease of defense; back in the day, rectangular forts were king due to the lack of manpower and ease of maintenance, yet the rise of nation-states and the enormous amount of economic power that came with them made the Star Fort not only possible, but preferable. No longer was a fort simply something you needed to man with a zillion dudes, now you could have artillery on a swivel to have a killzone equal to a hundred men in the olden days.

Going back to the mobile artillery argument, the Star Fort's design is such that every direction an attacker's artillery can fire hits at an angle, which is far more likely to deflect a round cannonball than a flat surface.
>>
>>54170615
>Argentum
>Broodie
>Huge Cunts

Fuck off, they're both good and nice people
>>
>>54170713
No they're not.
>>
>>54170693
Nah man, it'll be fine as long as there's someone to put her in her place on her knees
>>
>>54170713
>Both known for shitting on other DMs games by submitting joke apps that completely derail conversation in the general to be about them instead of the game
>Good and nice people
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>54170765
>>Both known for shitting on other DMs games by submitting joke apps that completely derail conversation in the general to be about them instead of the game
This. And lets not forget that Broodie shits on other people's characters and constantly bragged about his acceptance rate in thread.
>>
>>54170765
But that's not true?

>>54170742
No idea what you're on about, but you've clearly never talked to either of them.
>>
File: 1442119351729.png (53KB, 238x304px) Image search: [Google]
1442119351729.png
53KB, 238x304px
>>54170698
>I know shit all about Golarion

Okay... That means she could either be from Brevoy, Ustalav, Numeria, Mendev, Sarkoris or the Realm of the Mammoth Lords.

>Brevoy is Poland meets Witcher meets Game of Thrones.

>Ustalav is Transylvania with a splash of Germany, where decadence meets depravity in dashing outfits and fancy accents.

>Numeria is techno-barbarians fighting robotic horrors from beyond the stars who are studied by the Not!Adeptus Mechanicus.

>Mendev is Generic Crusader State.

>Realm of the Mammoth Lords is a huge wasteland of tundra, taiga, and dinosaurs being hunted or tamed by tribes of savage Kellids.

>Sarkoris, also known as the Worldwound, is basically Hell on Earth and somewhere between The Zone from STALKER and Silent Hill. Hardly anybody lives there, but some people do.

Now, what we need to know about you is which deity do you want to have as your patron, and what do you want your Chosen One to have been before she discovered her powers? A Chosen One of Erastil could have been a farm-girl, while a Chosen One of Lymnieris could have been a hooker with a heart of gold.
>>
File: 1494441374432.jpg (21KB, 320x400px) Image search: [Google]
1494441374432.jpg
21KB, 320x400px
>>54170713
Argentum and Broodie are both attention whores who make joke apps.

Let's not forget the Argentum bullshit with "Haha, I'll TPK you with a tough encounter meant for 4 PCs when you've only got 3 players, and I'll retcon the missing PC as getting TPKed too!"
>>
>>54170793
>But that's not true?
What was Takashi, then?
>>
>>54170793
I've had the displeasure of doing both.
>>
>>54170787
I don't think I've ever shit on anyone's app, the acceptance rate was just a fucking joke dude, ya'll need to chill the fuck out
>>54170809
Eh, we actually could have won that encounter, we played it exceptionally poorly.
>>54170822
Takashi was a 100% serious app and I will 100% take that game to the space jam with my guest appearance, count on it.
>>54170835
Sorry we didn't get along friendo.

Well that was fun.
>>
>>54170882
>Takashi was a 100% serious app and I will 100% take that game to the space jam with my guest appearance, count on it.
Congratulations on proving just how much of a cunt you are.
>>
>>54170882
>I don't think I've ever shit on anyone's app, the acceptance rate was just a fucking joke dude
You have and it wasn't. Own up to your actions, asshole.
>>
>>54170882
>Eh, we actually could have won that encounter, we played it exceptionally poorly.
It's still retarded to NOT adjust the fight.
It's even more retarded to drag the missing player (who had a good reason to be missing) into the TPK by saying "lel u were there all along and got killed too!"
>>
>>54170807
How about a foreign merchant enclave in the realm of the mammoth lords, from brevity. One of the campaign traits is attacked by a demon, right? Would set her up properly if her family got slaughtered and she was raised by some burly hunter who had no idea how to raise a daughter.

Doesn't Golarion have a trickster god?
>>
>>54170917
>Stop having badwrongfun

If protag doesn't want me to, he can just not offer me a guest appearance, no skin off my back

>>54170923
When have I shit on someone else's character, and the acceptance rate was a meem

>>54170925
/shrug, we're all over it, undead stuff is fun
>>
>>54170951
I'd like to have a space jam side-quest in Ensoulment...
>>
File: 1482809637128.jpg (446KB, 843x1034px) Image search: [Google]
1482809637128.jpg
446KB, 843x1034px
>>54170951
>Player: Hey guys, I've got something coming up this week. I can't play with you guys, so run without me, kay?

>after the session

>GM: BTW your character got killed while you were away.

In what universe is this okay?
>>
>>54170985
Like I said, if Protag wants it, I will absolutely make a silly space-jam sidequest appearance.
>>
>>54170989
I'm gonna go ahead and assume it was cleared with the player, or else they wouldn't keep playing.

Like come on now
>>
>>54171019
>or else they wouldn't keep playing.
Are you kidding? You could kick some of the posters here in the head and they'd come crawling back, thirsty for memes, lewd, and games. Especially if they just love Broodie that much and want to be in their little circle.
>>
>>54171046
I..

I really don't think thats whats going on
>>
>>54169933
As you can see happening just above this post, people on /pfg/ don't often get salty about games. Instead they save up their salt and use it to fuel endless grudges against players they see as "celeb cancer" or "attention whores" when in actuality it's more likely "the bastard who got the spot that was rightfully mine."
>>
>>54171058
I have a grudge against Broodie and I never applied to a game he applied to.
>>
>>54170944
>Doesn't Golarion have a trickster god?

It... Uhh... It doesn't, actually. I had to think about that for a moment, but it really doesn't. You have Cayden Cailean, a CG God of Beer and Adventure, but he's not explicitly a trickster god. You have Calistria, who's a CN Goddess of Lust and Revenge, but trickery isn't her forte either. Norgorber, the NE God of Shadows and Thievery, isn't a trickster either.

This leaves you with Zyphus, a God whose "tricks" include making people die from increasingly pointless and amusingly violent ways, or perhaps Sivanah (Goddess of Illusions) or Jezelda, the demonic patron of all werewolves and mistress of the moon. In this regard, she could be a Witchwolf Skinwalker!
>>
>>54171075
Why tho?
>>
File: Troy Gets the Pizza.gif (961KB, 245x250px) Image search: [Google]
Troy Gets the Pizza.gif
961KB, 245x250px
Hey ya'll, what's going on in here?
>>
>>54171086
I have my reasons.
>>
File: tumblr_ohvz0ySNem1qmqyt0o1_1280.jpg (300KB, 565x1008px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohvz0ySNem1qmqyt0o1_1280.jpg
300KB, 565x1008px
>>54170944
>Not!Polish little girl in Dinosaur Land, raised up by a burly hunter to kill shit good

You have my interest, but you'll need to say more to get my attention.
>>
>>54171097
Just a good ol fashioned witch hunt anon
>>
>>54171102
Spell em out, if you've got a problem with someone to that level, you might as well just say what they are
>>
>>54171076
Cayden Cailean sounds like the kind of guy who would get a kick out of making a random merchants brat into a main character
>>
>>54171108
Getting more specific may reveal who I am. No thanks.
>>
>>54171104
Man, I just want to have a grand ol' time and take my mind off the months it will take for the Construct Builder's Guide to come out, not this.
>>
>>54171111
You can't have Paladin's of Cayden Cailean.
>>
>>54171120
>I hate x person!
>Why
>I won't tell you!

What this tells me is that the story that made you hate broodie either

1. doesn't exist
2. makes you look worse than them
>>
>>54171120
>Can't give specifics because it may reveal who I am
Translate from Doublespeak to English:
>Can't give specifics because all my reasons are fictitious
>>
File: Anime TRIGGERED.png (556KB, 842x633px) Image search: [Google]
Anime TRIGGERED.png
556KB, 842x633px
>>54171133
PALADIN OF FREEDOM, JAMES JACOB IS A HACK, FUCKING ALIGNMENT RESTRICTIONS, REEEEE
>>
I was thinking of rolling a Druid in a game that starts at level 17 but as a first time Druid player(I have played Wizard and Cleric before though) and as somebody who always had some trouble with bookkeeping and dealing with spells even at lower levels, I feel afraid

I was told that Druid in particular is super notorious for its bookkeeping so I wonder if I should change my mind
>>
>>54171133
Paladins aren't tied to the god they worship though? And what if I want her to put on a front of being a big harass CN, who's secretly ashamed that deep down she's a LG softie who goes full mama bear if kids are in danger?
>>
>>54171156
>Can't give specifics because all my reasons are fictitious
They aren't.
>>54171151
>2. makes you look worse than them
Good thing I'm an anon then.
>>
>>54171182
>I'm an anon, therefore I cannot be traced
>But I can't reveal who i am with the story because it would... Reveal that you're anon???

You are quite literally, fake news.
>>
File: tumblr_nhay3ycyAQ1s2omugo2_540.jpg (184KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhay3ycyAQ1s2omugo2_540.jpg
184KB, 533x800px
What's the best (in regards to overall AC boosting) medium armor that isn't full of armor check penalties? Mithral Breastplate? I was honestly hoping for something a little cheaper, but you can't use Darkleaf for armor made of metal, so...
>>
>>54171182
>They aren't.
No matter how much you assert that, we're not just going to take you at your word, anon. Nut up or shut up.
>>
>>54171191
If I reveal my primary I dislike Broodie, I would effectively stop being an anon as there would now be a name and person to my complaint.
>>
>>54171211
>My reason literally doesn't exist I'm just trying to stoke hate with zero proof.
>>
>>54171171
>Paladins aren't tied to the god they worship though?

Chosen One Paladins don't have to really know who their patron is, but they get a nifty talking animal that will probably imply if not confirm who they're working for later on in the campaign. Cayden Cailean *could* work, but you'll be stretching the lore a smidgen in doing so.

>And what if I want her to put on a front of being a big harass CN, who's secretly ashamed that deep down she's a LG softie who goes full mama bear if kids are in danger?

That could work, though you need to know the character IS going to be Lawful Good at their core. Prepare to be the ultimate Tsundere, in other words. Cayden Cailean loves alcohol, so this girl might have a mighty thirst (exacerbated by the cold encouraging you to keep warm through drink.)

PERSONALLY? I'd suggest looking into Pulura or Abadar, the former is HUGE among Kellids, and the latter is huge among mercantile Brevics.
>>
>>54171223
I hope anon responds with "It does exist" I like going around this ride.
>>
>>54171232
Honestly he's just bitchmade for not coming out and saying it, if it even exist, and is being a passive aggressive little twat.
>>
>>54171171

According to JJ

>First off... whatever works best for any one GM's game is always the right answer. What follows is the official in-Golarion answer, but feel free to adjust as you wish for your game.

>On Golarion, paladins don't HAVE to worship a deity, but the vast majority do. Those who do worship a deity need to worship one that's either lawful or good... and it's best if it's a deity who's lawful good. Golarion has paladins of all the lawful neutral, lawful good, and neutral good deities (although in some cases, like Irori, those paladins are relatively small in overall number compared to deities like Iomedae, Abadar, and Sarenrae, who have a LOT of paladins).

>There are no paladins of Gorum, because a paladin simply can't worship Gorum and remain lawful good—and being lawful good is what being a paladin is all about. Becasue...

>If you're worshiping Gorum like a religious character should, and are correctly following Gorum's teachings... you're not interested in good or evil, and you're doing a lot of actions in your religious rites and practices that are fundamentally chaotic in nature, and as a result, your alignment will shift to chaotic relatively swiftly. And once your alignment shifts away from lawful, you become an ex-paladin.

>If you're keeping your lawful good alignment by doing things that are lawful and good but still claim to be worshiping Gorum, you're really only doing lip-service to Gorum and not really worshiping him at all. At BEST you're a heretic, but with that huge a difference in alignment, it's more likely you're blaspheming. In either case, claiming to belong to a group (in this case, the faith of Gorum) but behaving fundamentally unlike a member of that group is expected to behave is a chaotic act, and as such you'll soon shift to a chaotic alignment anyway. And as soon as you shift away from lawful, you become an ex-paladin (and are likely to be hunted by Gorum worshipers eager to put you down for being a blasphemer)
>>
File: tumblr_ojbcwvg10N1rm3le0o1_1280.jpg (634KB, 1280x905px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ojbcwvg10N1rm3le0o1_1280.jpg
634KB, 1280x905px
>>54171192
As an aside, what's the best light armor for this purpose as well?
>>
>>54171193
Are you mother fucking Psychic? Do you have class levels in Psion? Can you cast detect thougts as an SLA? Who are you to tell me who I do and don't hate. My reasons are doing so are my own.

But I thought of one example that isn't specific to me. He was one of those annoying harvest festival posters.
>>
>>54171261
Christ almighty you are really scraping the bottom of the barrel here aren't you
>>
>>54171160
May I get some help please?
>>
>>54171281
You wanted a reason, I gave you a reason.
>>
File: 1486710759779.png (236KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1486710759779.png
236KB, 512x512px
>>54170989
>>54171019
>You can leave the game

>Or you can accept that your character got killed

Hmmm...
>>
>>54171160
I'm sorry friend, Druids are spellcasters, and that involves bookkeeping for your spells. You could probably find some builds that use only a few spells, but it's best you have a record of everything you can cast.
>>
>>54171319
If thats your reason I don't see how you can app to any game, given that there were an insane number of people who posted characters to RotJR and probably participated in 'harvest festival posting' at one time or another

And really its so petty and sad as a reason it... It just makes you look like a retard
>>
>>54171261
>Who are you to tell me who I do and don't hate. My reasons are doing so are my own.
And you can keep them to yourself you cuckball. If you want to come here and shit on Broody and insist that he's an asshole, you had better be ready to prove that accusation. Here, let me show you how easy it is:
You are an asshole. Proof: You came here to complain about Broodie and aren't able to back up your assertions, so you're just shitting on somebody for no discernible reason.
>>
>>54171311

Managing divine spells can be a pain. Your best bet is to make flash cards or some version of quick notes to help you keep track of the spells you want to use. You might even go so far as to pick a theme for your druid and have most of their spells revolve around said theme to help you narrow your focus.
>>
>>54171336
I hate those guys as well, honestly. Was pretty happy some deletions and probably some temp bans got handed out for that faggotry.

Besides, you asked for a reason, I gave you a reason. Not every reason or even THE reason.
>>
>>54171171
You know, between her living in the wilderness and being rescued by a burly, handsome Kellid hunter... I can see her worshiping Erastil. He's gruff, has a serious soft spot for children, and most importantly is Lawful Good. Being the tough wild woman that reveals her gooey center around children is exactly his thing.
>>
>>54171373
just makes you look like even more of a cunt to care about something so petty honestly.
>>
I lile Broodie but the chimping out over /y/ memes getting shut down was a fucking lame ass move desu
>>
>>54171230
Tsundere is best dere

I'll work on this in a few hours, when I'm home from work.
>>
>>54171382
They did apologize over it at some point, so not sure what more there is.
>>
>>54171384
Wrong. Yandere is best dere.
>>
>>54165653
https://youtu.be/6Jaxx6AVNxA
>>
File: Asmodeus.jpg (80KB, 496x750px) Image search: [Google]
Asmodeus.jpg
80KB, 496x750px
>>54170944
>>54171076
>Forgetting to mention the ultimate trickster, master of plans in Golarion
>>
>>54171343
I can. I have. If you aren't satisfied then that's you. He's an asshole, believe me or don't.
>>
>>54171437
I don't believe you, and since your reason is so fucking petty, at this point if I knew who you were, I would never pick you for a game because you're a petty cunt
>>
>>54171437
We don't. That's what this whole exercise has been about. You don't have to prove it to yourself, but when you come here with unfounded accusations that you refuse to back up you're just going to look like a bitter little faggot.
>>
>>54171160
You've been told multiple times it's a bad idea. You've been given advice on alternative paths to take. Just do it, since you clearly aren't going to listen to anybody here.
>>
File: 1377024292039.jpg (63KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1377024292039.jpg
63KB, 500x282px
>>54170944
>>54171374
>Tough tsundere tomboy huntress with a talking stoat familiar and serious weakness for children

Word of advice, I'd look into pairing Chosen One with Slayer, Ranger or a Ranged Initiator so you can be a bow-user. This isn't just a recommendation given her backstory and the current roster of characters, but because you get a longbow in Book 4 that is godly. Have this woman worship Pulura for added theme.
>>
>>54171437
>I can. I have.
You won't and you haven't anon. Get over yourself.
>>
>>54171451
All the more reason not to provide proof in the first place.
>>54171453
I have backed them up as far as I can without revealing myself. Guess we're at an impasse then.
>>
>>54171430

>amsodeus
>tricking anyone

Just because you did not read the fine print does not mean you were tricked
>>
>>54171336
What's "harvest festival posting"?

It sounds cute!
>>
>>54171478
There is no 'impasse', in fact if anything you -lost-

I like Broodie better now if they can make a bitch like you whine this much and act like such a fucking coward.
>>
>>54171478
Rory? It has to be Rory, nobody else is this fucking retarded.
>>
>>54171495
Shipping autism from around the time of RotJR

It was sickeningly sweet cuteposting cancer.
>>
>>54171498
Well I guess if you like eating shit, I can't stop you.
>>
>>54171503
Nah, Rory is retarded but he's also not a pussy.
>>
>>54171495
Exactly what it sounds like, posing a hypothetical where your character is going to a Harvest Festival and must describe who they would take with them, what they would wear, and what they would do when they go there.
>>
>>54171524
But who else is a known enough quantity to have an identity to protect, while also being Rory-tier retarded and a pussy to boot? Tuv, is that you?
>>
>>54171542
Halae, maybe?
>>
>>54171542
Someone with an unwarranted sense of self-importance that thinks they matter when they don't
>>
>>54171471
I was going to try and pair her with Vult's Tome smiter actually, for double the snarky familiars telling her to be a hero
>>
>>54171563
Vult?
>>
>>54171495
>>54171504
>>54171532
>We will never go back to harvest festival cuteposting
Why even live?
>>
>>54171581
Nah, Vult is autistic enough that he would come out and make the fight public.
>>
>>54171573
That sounds cute, but what if Tuv doesn't allow the Tome Smiter?
>>
>>54171585
I hear both RotJR teams are actually going to have a harvest festival session this week.
>>
>>54171524
Yes he is. He's a huge pussy.

In fairness, almost all of you are.
>>
>>54171611
thats adorable
>>
>>54171524
>>54171542
My money's on Disk
>>
>>54171611
>>54171622
Who do you think is going to ask who to the dance?
>>
>this bullshit is back
God fucking damn it.
>>
>>54171634
Nah, Disk is an asshole not a pussy. And his ego's so big he probably thinks he could openly attack Broodie's reputation without suffering any consequences.
>>
File: awawa.jpg (47KB, 502x241px) Image search: [Google]
awawa.jpg
47KB, 502x241px
>>54171622
These are the greentexts I've wanted!

God, I wish I could go too. ;_;
>>
>>54171607
Cross that bridge when I get there I guess

I expect that if he wants the app, he'll ignore the class or just recommend a change
>>
>>54171486
The ultimate trickster has you trick yourself.
>>
>>54171611
Calling it now: SotJR gets a session of cute and happiness, FotJR gets cucked and humiliated.
>>
>>54171563

Kind of sounds like the kind of person who has such thin skin they would come into the thread and argue with someone over their e-celeb reputation while getting backed up by discord.
>>
>>54171634
see
>>54171657

Disk would publicly shoot publicly

>>54171681
>attack someone's reputation
>HOW DARE THEY DEFEND THEMSELVES
>Oh my god and THEIR FRIENDS DEFEND THEM TOO?

truly vile.
>>
>>54171657
I feel like this guy is just some anon making shit up just to stir the shit pot, hence why he can only provide an incredibly general example.
>>
>>54171706
Almost certainly is, that or they're so ball-less that they won't call the person out publicly that they're a shitter anyways
>>
>>54171680
Why does FotJR have to suffer so?
>>
>>54171735
Nepotism
>>
>>54171640
>Onryou bullies Seht into taking her, the little Shoanti is terrified but only because Onryou's a whole lot of romantic tits n' muscle, may or may not kiss after being crowned queen of the harvest ball.
>Corwin is off getting drunk and doing something dangerous, may or may not include Aranha. Alternatively, takes Ameiko to the dance, as much to have fun as she is to check up on her big little sister.
>Casimir asks Valeriya after finding out she doesn't have a date, she accepts and has to juggle being with him and being the Vilderavn to check on Corwin n' Aranha.

>Tia and Aster go together, hardly anybody can tell 'em apart, the rambunctious youngsters
>Quinn asks Sweetooth out, partially because she's beginning to fancy him and partially because she knows he's hopeless and would otherwise not have a date
>Etan and Rubio double-date with Shayliss, Vinder never far away to make snide comments about the situation. Etan might declare his undying affection for Shayliss.
>>
File: Laughing Puppets.gif (3MB, 400x180px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Puppets.gif
3MB, 400x180px
>>54171680
>SotJR has the entire party getting settled into a routine like one of those sitcom families
>FotJR ends up like those daytime soaps, where half the cast hates the other half and people keep getting written out

>>54171735
Such is the fate of those who deny the power of fluffy tail
>>
>>54171735
Because FotJR is the GM's friends bullying them into running a game, with a couple literally whos along to be an audience.

SotJR is actually a game with players who are passionate about it, and can roleplay without the GM sitting them down and forcing them to.
>>
>>54171657
>consequences

This place is just honestly fucking unreal.
>>
>>54171697

It is vile because this thread is not your Facebook wall you autistic attention whores. Every single person who gains some notoriety has anon flinging shit. Get over yourself.
>>
>>54171830
fucking savage
>>
>>54171830
See also >>54171782
Notice how SotJR has room for character development, while FotJR has nothing but forced memes because none of the players put any thought or effort into their characters beyond "muh fox meems lel" and "muh loli yandere uguu."
>>
>>54171848
What are the consequences for attacking Broodie?
>>
>>54171890
>"muh fox meems lel"
>he doesn't remember when he was a tiefling older than the town of sandpoint, having to confront the nature of long-lived species
>he doesn't remember when he was even more of a ky kiske expy
>>
>>54171903
I mean, they do have a lot of connection with people, and run the so called discord 'cabal'

That said they have those connections from being a nice, friendly, and helpful person
>>
File: 1d4 piercing damage.jpg (45KB, 794x960px) Image search: [Google]
1d4 piercing damage.jpg
45KB, 794x960px
>>54171903

Lets find out

Fuck you Broodie. Fuck you and your games and apps.
>>
>>54171925
So? Who gives a fuck, if he's done nothing with that but shitpost in the thread about "oh noooo pls no take my precious bodily fluids Shayliss"
>>
>>54171928
t. Broodie
>>
File: kingdako.png (163KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
kingdako.png
163KB, 300x300px
>>54171937
The gauntlet is thrown anon

Now is the winter of your discontent.
>>
>>54171903

Having to put up with him bitching in the thread like it's his blog. Rory tier behavior
>>
>>54171782
>Quinn asks Sweetooth out, partially because she's beginning to fancy him and partially because she knows he's hopeless and would otherwise not have a date
You have no idea how far off the mark you are with that one, anon.
>>
New thread

>>54171993
>>54171993
>>54171993
>>54171993
>>54171993
>>
File: 1472679157563.jpg (140KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1472679157563.jpg
140KB, 1024x768px
>>54171259
>>54171192
Anyone? Or should I ask next thread once whatever this is has blown over?
>>
>>54172001
Yeah, Mithral Breastplate, the best light armor is a Mithral chain shirt
>>
>>54171925
>>54171925
I do, that doesn't invalidate his statement.
>>
>>54171903
It's certainly going to hurt your chances with most games. Not being able to get along with somebody as nice as Broodie is a good indication that you're likely to be a disruptive presence at the table.
>>
>>54171890
You do realize that the post you quoted as evidence is just the thread fanboys shitposting, right? The thread doesn't care about FotJR because it doesn't have big fat oni tits and daddy "meems".

Though I'll admit, it does seem that FotJR has a much harder time of getting development going because only two of its PCs are from Sandpoint. Charitably speaking, that'd mean they'd have more to work with...but let's be real here, the players don't give a shit. Nobody in any game cares about anything beyond themselves, so if they can convince themselves to abandon the town and ignore possible interactions, they will. Like how nobody ever actually shifts alignment.
>>
File: 1477189504301.jpg (83KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1477189504301.jpg
83KB, 800x600px
>>54172022
Thank you, I bless your crops, etc.
>>
>>54172044
>>54172044
> as nice as Broodie
Except he isn't nice.
>>
FotJR is okay I guess. Same with SotJR.
>>
>>54172083
Provide proof
>>
>>54171672
DJ Khaled?
>>
>>54172083
>>54172083
Give specifics or your bullshit, made-up opinion doesn't count.
>>
>>54172045
I honestly can't tell where your sarcasm ends and your actual post begins.
>>
>>54172106
AND ANOTHER ONE
>>
>>54172108
>>54172105
>>54172108
Given your already shining opinion of him, nothing I can post would change your minds.
>>
>>54172151
You could with evidence,
>>
>>54172044
So he's nice unless you do something he doesn't like, at which point he uses his connections to ruin you... so that's what happened with Tuvarkz. Doesn't sound like something a nice person would do honestly.
>>
>>54172180
Tuvarkz ruined himself.
>>
>>54172083
Anon, it doesn't matter. Even if you had proof like a PM from Broodie himself wherein he tells you that he dug up your dead grandma and fucked her to dust it don't mean a thing. Most people here have a generally positive opinion of him and if you were identified as somebody who didn't like him you'd almost certainly get blackballed as a "problem player". Nice or not, being on record as being anti-Broodie is a black mark on any future apps you make. Those are the consequences that >>54171903 wanted to know about, plain and simple.
>>
>>54172164
>>54172164
>>54172164
No I couldn't. Evidence doesn't work on you people and you would just warp me into being the asshole instead.
>>
>>54172185
This, Wrath of the Righteous would have been a moderately successful meme game if Tuvarkz hadn't done that LADYKNIGHTS rant.
>>
File: gudako.png (99KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
gudako.png
99KB, 300x400px
Its true, i'm the god of /pfg/, nothing can stop me now
>>
>>54172164
Holy fucking shit bystander reporting in and this fanatical autistic defense of Broodie is really making me hate someone I otherwise don't give a fuck about beyond liking spacejam memes.

Could you just fucking accept that some people dont like you rather than being so pitifuly insecure that you need them to support their oppinions with proof? Im even going to assume the people who implied there were "consequences" for insulting Broodie were just trolling the pro-broodie side.

FFS
>>
File: KokkuriKohinaDerp.jpg (28KB, 499x280px) Image search: [Google]
KokkuriKohinaDerp.jpg
28KB, 499x280px
>>54171890
>>54172045
I'm rereading this and feel like you're trying to be insulting, but all I can see is thread memes and a reminder for people to to be more proactive.
>>
>>54172190
Why does Broodie get to have such a shield of celeb status?
>>
File: you little faggot.jpg (36KB, 347x335px) Image search: [Google]
you little faggot.jpg
36KB, 347x335px
>>54172217
No anon, you don't understand, my immense power of 'shitposting with friends', has made me an unstoppable god, nothing can stop me anymore.

>>54172256
Blackmail obviously, I control everyone through meticulous blackmail.

>>54172197
Sorry anon, evidence can't pierce the power of my blackmail

>>54172190
I wouldn't fuck your dead grandma

Now you're dead grandpa? I've been in that ass.
>>
>>54172185

He apologized and has kept low key since. More than we can see for now notorious attention whore Broodie.
>>
File: roll.gif (105KB, 500x410px) Image search: [Google]
roll.gif
105KB, 500x410px
>>54172286
Slather me with attention like butter anon
>>
>>54172282
Shit like this is only adding fuel to the fire, you know that right?
>>
>>54172286
Low key yet the things he's said in the WotR Discussion have been troublesome.
>>
File: this is fine.jpg (219KB, 600x304px) Image search: [Google]
this is fine.jpg
219KB, 600x304px
>>54172307
>>
>>54172180
Broodie doesn't have to use his connections, anon. Those connections will whiteknight on their own without a word. Just look at how this thread went down.

Broodie has nothing to do with Tuv's shit reputation, though. That's all on him spilling his own spaghetti all over the thread. Nobody forced him to act like a shithead.
>>
>>54172286
>He apologized and has kept low key since.
Low key as in posting a tiered list of which apps he favors, most of which directly corresponded to cup size?
>>
>>54172457
>directly corresponded to cup size

holy fuck
>>
>>54172457
At least he's being honest.
Thread posts: 453
Thread images: 63

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.