[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would an Ork clan based around them be like? WAAAGH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: wario and waluigi.png (221KB, 900x492px) Image search: [Google]
wario and waluigi.png
221KB, 900x492px
What would an Ork clan based around them be like?
WAAAGH
>>
>>54156276
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=as-o01CW5Vs
>>
They'd ride a lot of go-karts and play tennis I guess?
>>
>>54156276
Wario is literally a Bad Moon
>>
File: wariork.jpg (253KB, 640x658px)
wariork.jpg
253KB, 640x658px
about like this
>>
>>54156343 has it. I can see Waluigi potentially translating into something like the Deffskullz if you squint hard, maybe.

Prone to using bombs, re-purposed sports equipment, big bikes, nifty purple cars, and fashioning everything with large spiked "W" and "Γ" icons. Maybe hiding some form of jealousy towards another clan?

I can picture the WarioWare Inc. cast translating into Speed Freeks, with their scooter chase sequences, taxi sequences, skateboard, and short game time. If you go off the later two Wario Land games, Wario himself could arguably grab some of that, with the HURRY UP portions.

Would Captain Syrup be a Freebooter?
>>
>>54156343
This
>>
>>54157135
Definitively a freeboota. I could imagine Dr crygor and penny as mekboyz with crygor using some Rokkas karaoke equipment in battle.
>>
>>54158127
Actually now that i think about it. the Jimmy family would make a good unit of disco-based rokkas with squigs in their afros for tactical bug-shakeoff of disco-glory.
>>
>Wario lore is best lore. also nichest lore.
>>
>>54158127
Never realized how perfectly the Doc's various steel face plates fit the Orkish armor style.

>>54158396
I'm sure something neat could be done with all the ancient demons and crazy locales in the Wario Land series, but I have no idea how you'd translate them.
>Sentient artifacts who terraform any place they're unleashed in into a pocket dimension
>Ancient tomb with rooms interconnected by disappearing portals, with a demon wearing multiple masks
>A world contained within a music box, filled with creatures trying to get out and expand their dominion
>>
>>54158792
Well wario would prob the warboss with diamon' city as their base of operations. he'd just bully every flash git into giving them all of their teef and having them get plated in solid gold. Waluigi is his second-hand man and master of demolitun' and kunnin' (i mean, he is purpul hisnt he?)

Probably everybody in diamon' city would just be working to get teef to pay the warboss to not get their place demolituned by waluigi.
>>
A friend of mine is building an ork army. Whenever he tries to make a 'waagh' sound it sounds more like wario than an ork, he acknowledges this and then starts making wario impressions. I recommend he should just make a wario clan of orks.
>>
>>54156276
maybe as cool as a board about traditional games on an alpaca herding forum without worthless cancer crossover threads. I bet that'd rule.
>>
>>54156276
Wario is kunningly brutal
Waruigi is brutally kunnin
>>
>>54163584
Thanks for telling us what's right and what's wrong, Mr Summer Man.
>>
File: llnSrI1.png (356KB, 856x475px)
llnSrI1.png
356KB, 856x475px
>>54156292
This is an interesting auditory experience.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.