[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody playing Mutant Year Zero? I heard good things about it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 6

File: mutant year zero cover.jpg (345KB, 940x1210px) Image search: [Google]
mutant year zero cover.jpg
345KB, 940x1210px
Anybody playing Mutant Year Zero? I heard good things about it.
>>
File: map n'yak2.jpg (543KB, 774x942px) Image search: [Google]
map n'yak2.jpg
543KB, 774x942px
>>
File: !inside_dome_001.jpg (240KB, 850x574px) Image search: [Google]
!inside_dome_001.jpg
240KB, 850x574px
>>
File: 1320706873044.jpg (76KB, 1200x752px) Image search: [Google]
1320706873044.jpg
76KB, 1200x752px
>>
I'm currently GM for Mutant Year Zero the swedish version.

It is pretty ok game where you allowed to develop your Ark, the home of RPs. Currently the player need to deal with cannibals and they tried form alliance with the animal mutants.
>>
>>54155970
So it has a lot of base resource management?

Seems similar to Fallout 4.

Do you use the special dice and cards? Can you play without them?
>>
File: 1320709438224.jpg (86KB, 720x870px) Image search: [Google]
1320709438224.jpg
86KB, 720x870px
>>
>>54156036

Pretty much. The old Mutant orginally based on another rpg Gammar World but with BRP system.

We played with special dices and cards, one of my player use App for rolling Mutant Year Zero dices.

You can play withouh the special dice and cards. For dices you can simple use d6 or simple download the app.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=se.codecorner.mut6&hl=sv
>>
>>54155610
It's got a lot going for it - simple system, decent background. (Though be warned, there are a few inconsistencies in some of the Zone modules, and the entire premise of the game as a whole comes with a healthy helping of 'Willing suspension of disbelief'.)

My group is getting ready to play their 7th or 8th session - and there will be violence! They're getting ready to take on a Boss they think is a huge danger to the Ark.

As for the dice rolling - you can get away with not using anything but a few colors of normal D6. Here's a link to some tools (including a Sector Generator using Inspiration Pad Pro) that should help you out OP.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B5ubPAElZ1EZSGY2cndoeGZaTk0

You can also try the PDF general if you're looking to check out the rules before buying the game. I did, and now I own all the currently available content (I did skip the custom dice). I blame /tg/ for my MYZ addition. Damn you /tg/! :)
>>
File: 1476222582369.png (513KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1476222582369.png
513KB, 707x1000px
>>54156485
Good to know the accessories aren't required. I'm checking out the PDF now to see if it's what I'm looking for.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.