[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wtf I love Nurgle now!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: DarkImpBook.jpg (115KB, 800x1101px) Image search: [Google]
DarkImpBook.jpg
115KB, 800x1101px
wtf I love Nurgle now!
>>
>Ku'gath will never pretend it's women's fault they won't date you because that's how he rolls
It's not fair bro
>>
>Cawl's blasphemous hordes

wtf I hate Primaris Marines now
>>
File: pd2h9flg9fmy.png (239KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
pd2h9flg9fmy.png
239KB, 780x438px
>Based Ku'gath

You will never be one of the Seven Servants of Grandfather Nurgle and you will never fuck around in his Gardens.
>>
This book worth grabbing? I guess it ends at the beginning of the global campaign
>>
>>54153501
I know right?
Why all the Great Unclean Ones so cool (besides edge Lord one Guilliman thankfully kills off)
>>
>>54158259

Part of the Gathering Storm fluff had a cabal of them get together when the big G woke up to figure out the best way to get him to fall to Nurgle so he and Mortarion could make up for the ten thousand years of hate and be brothers again, man.

based motherfucking great unclean ones.
>>
>all of Nurgle's servants love everyone except Mortarion
>>
>>54158208
Yes
>>
>>54158208

its actually good. Real talk and fluff instead of loads of Muhrines shooting at things and screaming for the emprah.
>>
>>54159115
Mortarion is always the worst at his job no matter the side.
>>
This book showed me that of all the primarchs it is not Lorgar who is most pathetic but is actually Mortarion.

Lorgar willingly embraced his edgyness and is living it up with Chaos. Morty was heavily against psykers, sorcerers, xenos consorters and tyrants and joined the side that does all of that in spades. Plus he was a fucking trophy hood ornament for Nurgle, never seeking him out purposefully.

He (A deamon primarch) also spent thousands of years trawling the warp to pull out his alien father to torture like a petty little bitch. Typhus also rightly calls him a bitch for his obviously stupid and ill conceived plan to let the enemy prepare themselves.

Other note:

Not sure what to think of self doubting and insecure Calgar
>>
>>54165162
>Not sure what to think of self doubting and insecure Calgar

I think it makes sense since from his perspective he was flung 10 000 years into the future where he is suddenly revered as a god. Even a born leader like Robot would get anxious in a situation like that.
>>
File: 1487010680469.jpg (63KB, 328x468px) Image search: [Google]
1487010680469.jpg
63KB, 328x468px
>tfw you wish you could live in the Bacterium of Mankind under granpa Nurgle's absolute love
>>
>>54153501
Nurgle loves you too, Anon
>>
Is Nurgle the best god in w40k universe?

I say yes
>>
>>54153911
>>54157193
What exactly does Kugath do? Why all the nurgle love
>>
>>54167359
Agree with Mortarion, then agree with Typhus when he's shitting on Mortarion. Then when yelled at for being a spineless supplicant goes full Nurgle "IT IS TRUE MY CHILD, WE ARE ALL SHIT".
>>
>>54167322

Not like theres a lot of competition for that slot, all the rest of them are in a "who can be the biggest dickhead" contest
>>
>>54169727

I think Khorne and Nurgle are the best.

Khorne cant be bad if he's the patron of such a cool guy as Khârn. Khorne fellas just like to smash, break balls and drink from skulls. Just fun things.

Nurgle on the other hand is just like Big E: He just loves you.

Slanesh is pure degeneracy and Tzeentch is useless (although he has the best colors).
>>
>>54163579
But thats like half the book you nard
>>
>Nurgle
Who cares about bloated sac? The interesting parts are the ones who deal with the Emperor, Guilliman doubts, musings and reflections. It's interesting to see that the Emperor was something more than human by now.
>>
>>54171745
Comedy relief. Has been missing in non-Ork stories since Rogue Trader
>>
>>54165601
anon fails his perception check.jpg
>>
>>54165162
>Not sure what to think of self doubting and insecure Calgar
Natural, his legendary founder just woke up, took his post. It would be like Saint Peter suddenly appears one day, took the Pope's chair.
>>
>>54171639
It is half the book, but at least it's not the whole book. It leaves some room for actual fluff and character development, thought it was rather good for a Guy Haley book
>>
>>54165162

Ultramarines are time and time again described as a borderline autistic chapter with their theoretical/practical bs. Maybe it just fried his brain that Roboute simply overhauled the Codex, created new Marines and took his place.

But yeah, it's a bit to much whining on his side.
>>
>>54167408
>Then when yelled at for being a spineless supplicant goes full Nurgle "IT IS TRUE MY CHILD, WE ARE ALL SHIT".

Nurgle sounds chill as fug but is that what he actually says?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.