[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/cyoag/ - CYOA General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 376
Thread images: 67

File: Metchsteek CYOA v1.0.jpg (8MB, 1400x5417px) Image search: [Google]
Metchsteek CYOA v1.0.jpg
8MB, 1400x5417px
Previous thread: >>54136857
Archives and other resources: https://pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
>>
File: Minor Conveniences CYOA v1.0.jpg (8MB, 1400x6541px) Image search: [Google]
Minor Conveniences CYOA v1.0.jpg
8MB, 1400x6541px
>>
File: Moderate Conveniences v1.0.jpg (7MB, 1400x8673px) Image search: [Google]
Moderate Conveniences v1.0.jpg
7MB, 1400x8673px
>>54148113
>>
>>54148119
>>
File: Chemist fixed.pdf (238KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Chemist fixed.pdf
238KB, 1x1px
>>
File: fNwx77Bg.png (1MB, 728x2626px) Image search: [Google]
fNwx77Bg.png
1MB, 728x2626px
>>
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Conduit#Stories

Does anybody know who made Rorch? Bottom half of page 2's all fucked up.
>>
File: PokeCYOAv2 part1.pdf (5MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
PokeCYOAv2 part1.pdf
5MB, 1x1px
>>
File: PokeCYOAv2 part2.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
PokeCYOAv2 part2.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>>54148323
>>
>>54148083
Drawbacks
>Lose control of Left ARm
>Reduce Penis-Length by Half
Abilities
>Immortality Button
>Comfy Pocket Dimension.
>>
>>54148323
Woah, Italics updated PP?! WEOW
>>
>>54148384
I like it better now.
>>
>>54148083
Lose Control of Both Legs
Compulsory Benevolence
2^10 Intelligence
>>
>>54148273
Maybe you had a temporary connection timeout while loading the page.
I mean it looks bad. Its design is bad. Is that what you meant?
>>
>>54148384
Sorry for the wait. I've been depressed.

You have no idea how hard it is to right blurbs. So I gave up and finally decided to post what I got done.

>>54148402
Thank you.
>>
Anon thats working on a fighting tournament CYOA here, could do with some advice on two fronts.

First up, historically speaking I am bad at both choosing backgrounds and choosing fonts; here is a rough version, what should be changed?

Secondly, at the moment the rough layout is:
Choose a backstory (why you fight)
Choose a master and fighting style
Build a Special Attack
Choose a Rival Type
Choose 4 enemy fighters and the order you face them (Prelims, Quarterfinals, Semifinals, Final Round)
Go to results page, see how many you beat and what rewards you can claim.

Now, I there are two things I could look at adding; one is perks/drawbacks, the problem being the battle system is a simple rock papers mechanic with a couple of variables, so it'll be tricky to not make the perks skew the balance too hard. If there are perks/drawbacks, there won't be many of them. I'd like to add them I think though, for a little more customisation if nothing else.

The other is more non-enemy characters; things like fellow martial arts students, apprentices, waifus, but I'm finding it hard to fit them in in a way thats relevant and not just tacked on. I could make a "life leading up to the tournament" section, which would also fill out the origin choice at the beginning, but I'm not sure if it'll draw away from the main attraction too much.

Thoughts?
>>
>>54148194
>2x2x2 Magic wand-3
>Translate-4
>Draw bundle suite-9
>Eraser-4
>Smudge(Free)

I can be rich by making gold or something and make weird shit for fun a nice life improvement if you ask me I also get to be the little girl and that is a nice plus
>>
File: test.png (261KB, 740x356px) Image search: [Google]
test.png
261KB, 740x356px
>>54148484
Forgot to add rough version reeeeeeeee
>>
hey /cyoag/, I'm making a martial arts inspired cyoa, and I need inspiration for companions. hit me with your best animu stereotypes
>>
>>54148536
There is something i don't understand what does choosing a fighting style and master do mechanically? i mean the special attack for what i can tell is what it decides who whins
>>
>>54148562

HUSBANDOS
>>
>>54148484
The easiest way I can think of to fix the skewing issue would be to switch to a dice roll. As it would be easier to add plus and minuses to it and not over stack it.
>>
>>54148596
Husbandofags were confirmed irrelevant. Begone, vermin
>>
>>54148573
I dont wanna go into it too much cause I might still change things, but the fights will be determine by your fighting style as well as your special attack, so it'll be two rock paper scissors mechanics.

Power>Speed>Technique>Power
and
Relentless>Instant>Unstoppable>Relentless
Tie will be broken by energy points, which you have a limited stock of, though if I add perks they'll have a couple of ways to turn ties into wins or losses into ties as well.

>>54148598
Maybe; I'd like to keep it self contained though, even though a die roll isn't hard to add. I'll put it in the ideas list for now though, cheers
>>
>>54148323
Ah shit this got finished?
>>
>>54148596
I will hopefully include some satisfactory options in the tournament for you fujochan.
>>
post character builders

preferably with waifus
>>
>>54148705
>Go to OP
>Open Pastebin
>Open Drive
>Find CYOA
>Post them

Alternatively
>Shitpost for no reason
>>
>>54148562
>Tomboy childhood friend who was really into kicking shit.
>Yandere stalker who overhead you talking about how cool martial arts stuff was and went and learned it.
>Fusion of the two prior.
>Old man who once used his skills in actual life-or-death situations but now wishes to pass on his teachings to someone who reminds him of his lost son.
>The prior mentioned son who turned evil an decided you're his rival. He may or may not be incompetent.
>A gas-station employee with massive bags under his eyes who is super fucking tired and wants to go to bed but is secretly a martial arts prodigy. The 7/11 he works at is secretly magical and attracts all kinds of dumb shit which he always had to deal with/clean up. The night shift is utterly horrifying.
>A MOTHERFUCKING KAMEN RIDER WHO FIGHTS CRIME ON THE STREETS AND WILL GET YOU YOUR OWN SUIT TOO SO THE TWO OF YOU CAN FIGHT CRIME AND OR MONSTER TOGETHER HOLY SHIT HE 'GON TEACH YOU THE RIDER KICK
>>
>>54148634
Then make the perks or drawbacks determine the strength of those stats and limit the size of your special attack combination pool.
>>
File: Troll+Hunter_1.png (2MB, 1000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Troll+Hunter_1.png
2MB, 1000x3000px
>>54148705
>>
File: Troll+Hunter_2.png (2MB, 1000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Troll+Hunter_2.png
2MB, 1000x3000px
>>54148837
>>
File: Troll+Hunter_3.png (2MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Troll+Hunter_3.png
2MB, 1600x1200px
>>54148842
>>
File: Troll+Hunter_DLC.png (2MB, 1000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Troll+Hunter_DLC.png
2MB, 1000x3000px
>>54148849
>>
>>54148323

This looks like a lot of fun but theres a lot of stuff to have to recalculate considering all the discounts and freebies on such a huge list. Ill probably be able to do this easier after some more sleep though. Good shit man
>>
File: Skorupi.jpg (36KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Skorupi.jpg
36KB, 512x512px
>>54148323
>>Girl
>Hoenn
>Trainer (Beginner)
I'm boring, sorry

>Free bag
>Free Champ's pass (+5 CP)
>Bike (13)
>Free 5 pokeballs
>HM's (11)
>Top % (10)
Cyndaquil
>Free 4 Top %
Use on remaining 4 pokemon
>Pokedex (0)
>Poke radar (+15 CP)
>Free PC

>Zinnia (rival)
Cutest one.

>Green (friend) (14 FP) (+20 CP)
>Brigette (friend) (9 FP)
>Skyla (friend) (3 FP)

I'm assuming we can eventually evolve over pokemon.
1 discount on FLying type pokemon

Dangit, forgot Cyndaquil was from Johto. Changing to Johto, making Brigette cost one more FP but I had leftovers.
>Cyndaquil (1 %) (free)
15+20 = 35 CP
Ah carp I missed the "gotta buy Rare candy to evolve pokemon". Oh well.
>Nidoran (male) (1 %) (34 CP)
>Shellder (32 CP)
I don't think I've ever had a Cloyster
>Natu (1 %) (30 CP)
>Mareep (1 %) (29 CP)
>Skorupi (1 %) (27 CP)

Fire, poison/ground, Water/ice,
Psychic/Flying, Electric, Poison/Dark
So, I should be covered pretty ok. Would have liked a Fighting pokemon too and doragons, but they're tough to level up and I start out with six pokemons. I could have changed Skorupi for Pangoro but I love Skorupi too much.
I ended up with way too many CP thanks to wanting to adventure like in the games (and liking the cute pokemon), and for missing the "must buy rare candy"
I feel back for the Shellder. He's the only guy that isn't a 1 %'er.

Now I gotta find a DS emulator and download Soul Silver and Alpha Sapphire.
>>
>>54148837 >>54148842 >>54148849 >>54148857
Aspects: Redeemed Monster, Homunculus
Infusions: Darkness, Volcanic, Glacial, Aerial
Monster Knowledge: N/A
Base: N/A
Vehicle: N/A
Vehicle Upgrades: N/A
Witch Items: N/A
Weapons: N/A
Armor: N/A
Genetic Restructuring: Infusion Nanobots, Overload Upgrade (X4) (Darkness, Volcanic, Glacial, Aerial)
Cyber Implants: N/A
Spirit Possession: N/A
Hidden Society: N/A
Companions: The Slayer, The Vampire, The Troll
Enemy: The Vampire Lord

Once a terrible terror now and agent for peace. Get in good with The Vampire to learn everything she knows. Sometime after kill her to show loyalty to The Slayer. Hopefully we can reach a common ground in our work. The Troll will be a constant or she won't. Who knows.
>>
>>54148083
Alright, I know the thread is slow but I can't wait with posting this any longer.

Posting waifu/husbando OC

Please let me know who did you pick (remember that you don't have to romance anyone or romance both characters in two-character-settings)

http://www.strawpoll.me/13353378
>>
>>54149548
Page 1 had a lot of cute stuff but things get a bit more manly here.
>>
>>54149548
This... certainly is an interesting way to present a CYOA.
>>
>>54149569
Feedback, opinions, etc. welcome. Can't wait to read your (You)s, anon.

Please vote in the strawpoll
>>
>>54149548
What's the purpose of those branching paths and dotted lines?
>>
I'm going to namefag to answer the questions but I don't intend to keep this name. Don't get mad plz.

>>54149604
Branching paths suggest reading order. When they branch out it means you can continue to read about the mentor or read about the apprentice first.

Dotted lines mean that stuff after them doesn't have to happen and the player has to do something to "trigger" them. Most of the time the text bubbles after dotted lines will describe what you need to do to romance the waifu/husbando.
>>
File: Rorch part 2.jpg (8MB, 1200x8000px) Image search: [Google]
Rorch part 2.jpg
8MB, 1200x8000px
>>54148421
Sort of, the version I found on 1d4chan's bottom half was all blurred for some reason? I got nothing against the design, but the text was literally unreadable.

The one I found on 4plebs looked perfectly fine though.
>>
>>54149548
Warning: It's only three pages long, but it's a lot of text so reading the whole cyoa in one go might be a bit exhausting.
>>
>>54149627
>I'm going to namefag to answer the questions but I don't intend to keep this name. Don't get mad plz.
Namefagging in moderation with a purpose is fine, reading now!
>>
>>54149627
Ah.

At any rate, I liked your waifu/husbando CYOA. It's a pretty unique format; feels dating sim-ish.
>>
>>54149637
I don't see any blurring on the 1d4chan page. It's the exact same image except for that last empty bit.
Have you tried refreshing it?
>>
File: Conduit_Rorch_P2.jpg (3MB, 1200x7100px) Image search: [Google]
Conduit_Rorch_P2.jpg
3MB, 1200x7100px
>>54149718
No blurring.
>>
>servicing customers
I'm 90% certain you mean serving customers
>>
Who are you talking to?
>>
>>54148119
Magic toolbox all day erryday. Since the description itself says that it can be used to perform tasks outside of human limits, I'm going to build some crazy shit. Also Fate's Yarn could be used to help the lives of my friends and family, so let's take that too.

Brb. Making a full Iron Man suit, the Monado, and the Spartan Laser.
>>
>>54149548

Elvira. Electromagnetism exists but works differently, you say? Never mind lewd, that stuff is INTERESTING. Can't be too weird otherwise atoms wouldn't be stable and the whole of optics would probably behave differently, so...

* writes out Maxwell's equations *

* gazes thoughtfully at blackboard *

* ∇ dot B equals zero but what if it didn't?... *

HOLY CRAP ARE THERE MAGNETIC MONOPOLES HERE?

(I once abused a lewd CYOA to create a time telegraph for signalling the past. Of course I'm going to go for the exciting new physics option if one is available!)
>>
>>54149802
oops

>>54149833
you read everything already?
>>
>>54149844

Well, sort of. After the first page I was a bit distracted by thinking of how you might reformulate electromagnetism. It would have taken something seriously exciting to change my mind at that point.

... ooh, what if the unification energy is lower than it is here? Like, say, electricity would behave as normal at low energies but electroweak theory would come into play at, say, Van der Graaf energies rather than at Large Hadron Collider energies? You'd get weird behaviour then all right but I couldn't begin to say what! I ABSOLUTELY CAN'T WAIT TO GET STARTED THIS WILL BE SO MUCH FUN
>>
>>54149548
>>54149569
>>54149598
Pretty good work anon, I dig it a lot.

Going with Phillip as my master and hooking up with Petra; I like em loud.

I wish I had more to say, but its pretty solid all in all. I like the branching path gimmick, I gathered the way the dotted lines and all that worked, but it might be worth explaining it in the intro for some of the anons who struggle a bit.

Also full Petra art plz
>>
>>54149908
Y'know, you're coming off as absurdly pretentious.
>>
>>54149598
Is the implication here that Helen poisoned Miriam?
>>
>>54149627
I don't have the time to read this now, but I want to tell you that I really enjoy your willingness to play around with the form, and my initial thought is that it's kind of cool.
>>
>>54149931
t-thanks, was worried not many people will like her
>>
>>54149548
"Uneasy" means "causing or feeling anxiety" --
difficult would be a better substitute.
>>
File: gorillagetssad.gif (2MB, 360x264px) Image search: [Google]
gorillagetssad.gif
2MB, 360x264px
>>54149950
>>
Does anyone have that pocket god one?
>>
>>54149956
Really? She seems pretty neat to me.

Phillip seems like a good bro as well.

I think most of the choices have something appealing qualities even when they don't match my particular likes, so you did good covering a broad spectrum I think.
>>
>>54149956
Looking it over I immediately thought of picking her based on art.
Now that I know she cosplays as a maid and has huge titties I know I'll pick her!
>>
>>54149970
thanks

>>54149998
Yeah I was afraid some will think Philip is going to rape them the moment they bend over to pick something up. About Petra, was worried picky people won't like her because of her bedroom habits.
>>
>>54149548
Finished up. Personally would go for Bianca. Physically dominating her just falls hard into my list of kinks. I'd also enjoy a closer relationship with Damien, though not romantically. He's the kind of older guy figure I'd respect and want to be around, at the very least.

Carmen, man. Definitely feels like a very amoral character. I mean. Not that I mind morally dark waifus, though she's not really to my tastes. Jennifer, on the other hand... I do feel bad about her getting degraded. Are the solid black lines events that have to happen? Since I don't get that impression. But you specifically said here
>>54149627
That the dotted lines are the stuff that don't necessarily have to happen, which makes me feel like the last bubble in Carmen's path should be of dotted lines rather than a solid line as the bubble that precedes that says you can convince Jennifer to listen to you.
>>
>>54149548
>>54150062
Oh, also, Jennifer's first bubble says she only uses canine-based elixirs on herself. You probably meant feline here.
>>
>>54150050
>Yeah I was afraid some will think Philip is going to rape them the moment they bend over to pick something up.
Those people are silly, it seemed pretty clear that Phillip would pick up the signs if the player didn't bat for that team.
>About Petra, was worried picky people won't like her because of her bedroom habits.
Thats the nice thing about multiple waifus, one girl doesn't have to appeal to everyone. I'm pretty vanilla anyway, but long sessions with a loud girl are one of my favourite things and hey so long as I'm manly enough I can still try out kinkier stuff on her anyway.

Bianca was pretty tempting too. I'm not that into older women, but I understand that the nature of the concept meant they'd be heavily represented; I'm glad you included some variety.
>>
>>54148083
>Become an alium: Q
>Double Int
>Double Int
>Double Int

ez
>>
File: NeAg.png (6KB, 221x228px) Image search: [Google]
NeAg.png
6KB, 221x228px
>>54149548
>mfw Miriam is unobtainable.

The chance of unique scientific discoveries I'd have with Elvira is tempting, and getting rich in farming while doing "cute boyish things" doesn't sound bad either. But in the end I went with Damien because both he and Bianca seem like people I'd get along with very well and the work would be to my liking. I'm not interrested in bets or derring-do though, so I will die a Virgin just like IRL.
>>
File: Fever Dream Mystery Box CYOA P1.jpg (1MB, 1600x1134px) Image search: [Google]
Fever Dream Mystery Box CYOA P1.jpg
1MB, 1600x1134px
New OC, choose a dream then I'll reveal the second page once there are enough replies.
>>
>>54150062
About Carmen, I was trying to make her look morally ambigous, like it's possible but not certain that she's going to "enslave" Jennifer instead of helping her later. I wanted to keep the player unsure about her intentions.

And you're right, the last line should be dotted.

>>54150107
No I meant canine because she's supposed to be more like a dog than a cat. Catgirl Jenny would have to be lazier while I wanted someone really "wild". I'm aware the ears look more like cat ears, I hope that won't bother people too much.

>>54150116
>Bianca was pretty tempting too

Don't you mean Catherine?

>>54150169
>Miriam is unobtainable.

It's not explicitly stated but nothing stops the player from fighting for Miriam. If the player wants to be with that princess, he'll have to defeat a very dangerous beast first.
>>
>>54150271
>No I meant canine because she's supposed to be more like a dog than a cat. Catgirl Jenny would have to be lazier while I wanted someone really "wild". I'm aware the ears look more like cat ears, I hope that won't bother people too much.
I was willing to overlook that, but the bubble at the end of her romance path was a picture of cats, so...
>>
>>54150258
Beating Heart.
The dreams I remember are always either about love or a black wasteland under a red sun.
>>
>>54150258
It'll be a while for more to show up. It's Americaday plus they're still sleeping, and (most) Europeans will still be working.

Would be fun to be a dog. Can I get a cute owner?
Picking
>Beating heart
I've always wanted to know what love feels like.
>>
>>54150258
Soothing pipe
>>
>>54150309
>>54150309
naw, we're coming home now
>>
>>54150309
Ah, I forgot about the time, It felt like I was working on this for a while.
Yup your owner would be the best anything you can imagine in a dream.
>>
>>54150297
The cats are looking at the place where the strange noises come from.
>>
>>54150271
>It's not explicitly stated
It is explicity stated that Helen would be in complete control, the lines aren't dotted either.
Call me a stickler fo rules but I'm German and I like it that way.
>>
>>54150258
Flying Freely please.
>>
>>54150345
Neat. Well, still picking Beating Heart but this would be nice too.
>>54150343
Right, saw wrong on the clock.
>>
>>54150271
>Don't you mean Catherine?
Nope, Bianca; wrestling a hot girl my age to determine who gets to lead is my kind of thing, older women in general are not.

But to each their own.
>>
>>54150258
Flying Freely.
>>
>>54150450
nvm, I'm retarded

>>54150364
If you mean the bubble about the development of the player's relationship with Helen, it's only about the early stage of that relationship and not about everything in player's life. If it makes it look like the player loses his freedom the moment he becomes Helen's apprentice, then it's a mistake on my part.
>>
File: 809558.jpg (50KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
809558.jpg
50KB, 640x480px
>>54150258

My head says Flying Freely but my heart says Sweet Treats...
>>
File: gwl5yi7.jpg (86KB, 387x435px) Image search: [Google]
gwl5yi7.jpg
86KB, 387x435px
>>54149548
>>54149569
>>54149598
So much text
>>
>>54150469
If I never hit on Miriam does Helen still fuck with her?
>>
>>54150258
>>54150308
>>54150309
>>54150336
>>54150392
>>54150425
>>54150521
Well I'll just post it now. Shame I forgot about the time but I don't suppose it really makes much of a difference.
Now I know how much you guys were asking for a suicide cyoa a while back, so hopefully this is something to satiate your appetite.

Let your waking moments before the dream be revealed.
Enjoy :')
>>
>>54150258
Don't want to pick anything because
>1 I'll probably end up as an incorporeal ghost with no way of interacting with rest of the world. If I wanted to see pretty views I could just google them.
>2 sweets are cool but getting to eat a lot of them while risking your life in a mystery box setting is not worth it
>3 is like being a retarded child execpt people aren't staring at you
>4 probably a post apocalyptic setting, no thanks
>5 I'm still young, don't want to trade 50 years of my life for a pipe
>6 I'm probably dying having a heart attack and she's my daughter OR I was reborn and she's my mother. Either way no because I don't want to die and I like my current life enough to not want to trade it for a dice roll.
>>
>>54150567
EPIK TROLLE BRO XDD
>>
File: Fuckin.png (190KB, 848x783px) Image search: [Google]
Fuckin.png
190KB, 848x783px
>>54150258
>>54150567
>>
>>54150567
Yeah, that's almost what I expected. Nice though.
>>
>>54150258
Endless drive seems pretty comfy.
>>
>>54150562
You don't have to hit on her, Helen will activate her terminator mode the moment she'll start thinking you're spending too much time together. I guess she won't do anything if you somehow make your relations with Miriam hostile.
>>
>>54150567
>>54150582
wheres my prize
>>
>>54150623
Yeah, it's probably the comfyiest choice.
>>
>>54149598
I really like Elvira and Miriam, and Natalie is pretty good too.
>>
>>54150567
>Heart attack
Best way to die.
Pills are horrible, you don't know if you took too many and if you're taking kodeine (?) it'll take a while before your liver gives up. I can't buy a gun and I don't have a heart.
Heart attack means I don't choose to kill myself, and it happens in so little time I can barely react.

If it makes you feel good I did feel a small pressing on my chest when I read this. It was mildly uncomfortable.
>>
>>54150656
Your prize is life, and a solid intuition.
>>
>>54148083
Time machine, are you serious? I'll just travel forward in time until immortality has been invented.
>>
>>54148323
>>54148344
is it okay to random roll pokemons? and how do mega evolutions work, do you just get them regardless?
>>
>>54150567
Nice try I didn't pick anything for a reason.
>>
File: Well of Dragons 1.jpg (8MB, 1300x8160px) Image search: [Google]
Well of Dragons 1.jpg
8MB, 1300x8160px
>>
>>54150567

I was hoping all that pink candy was going to be a little girl option. Oh well. At least this one's reasonably survivable.
>>
>>54149548
>You will never tease cynthia because she can't reach things properly
>You will never try to help cynthia to recover her lost knowledge
>You will never hug Cynthia and tell her that everything will be fine
>You will never try her cooking and try to hide the fact that it tastes awful
>You will never be turned in to a little girl in a alchemy related accident
>You will never hug her and tell her that it was not her fault even if she tries to blame herself
>You will never live forever as adorable little girl with Cynthia at your side
Goddammit it hurts
>>
File: Well of Dragons 2.jpg (6MB, 1300x7320px) Image search: [Google]
Well of Dragons 2.jpg
6MB, 1300x7320px
>>54150804
>>
>>54150815

I'm not sure that's a little girl potion at all. It's a youth potion. Cynthia was female to begin with, it just rejuvenated her a bit more than expected.

Still an amazing product, of course. One shot and you're decades younger, wow! Fix the mental side effects and you've got the ultimate must-have tonic. Even if you can't manage that I'm sure plenty of elderly people staring dementia in the eye would consider it no worse a fate, and a bargain in exchange for youth.
>>
>>54150886
Well let's not look at the plotholes of my fantasy but yeah an amazing product indeed
>>
>>54149548
>>54149569
>>54149598

Dang this is great stuff. I really love the stories and characters you've made. Some of them are pretty dang grimdark, or at least have undertones of having the potential to be, but it's all written really well and I enjoyed every bit of it!

That said... I have no idea who I'd pick. Plenty of interesting characters, but no one really jumped out at me, or the ones that did have other attributes that make me apprehensive in picking them as a waifu. I'd probably end up working for either Phillip, Liz, Catherine, or Elvira though, in terms of what jobs most interest me.
>>
>>54151101
Glad you like it. I don't know what I would pick either, but since I wrote the cyoa there is probably a lot of invisible stuff that would affect my decision. Tried to avoid making the waifus perfect because making choices isn't as fun when you can get everything you want.
>>
>>54151287
But Helen is the perfect yandere waifu
>>
>>54150567
ecks dee
>>
>>54149548
>>54149569
>>54149598
This is a really good and interesting CYOA,I'll honestly pick Jennifer just out of a desire to cure her because it'll be such a waste to let all that knowledge go to waste and because I'm far too kind to allow it to happen anyways.
>>
>>54150550
pussy
>>
>>54151101
>Catherine
So you want to share your waifu with someone else?
>>
>>54149548
Cynthia seems the most tolerable to me, and she doesn't appear to have any ridiculous expectations, disagreeable fetishes, or other such deal-breakers. Guess I'll take her.
>>
File: angry sheep.jpg (66KB, 540x520px) Image search: [Google]
angry sheep.jpg
66KB, 540x520px
>>54148323
Basics:
>Boy
>Johto
>Trainer (Beginner)

Gear and Perks:
>Item Finder (+10 TP)
>Bag (Free)
>Champ's Cap (Free, +5 CP)
>Fashion Case (Free)
>Vs Seeker (Free)
>Pokegear (Free)
>Running Shoes (Free)
>Shiny Stone (Free)
>5x Pokeball (20 TP)
>6x Top % (14 TP)
>HMs (12 TP)
>Friendly Rival (7)
>Psychic+Link (1 TP)
>Devon Scope (0 TP)

Rivals and Friends:
>Rival (Friendly Rival): SILVER (8 FP)
>Rival: TEAM ROCKET
>Friend: Lyra (2 FP)
>Friend: Mona (0 FP)

Pokemon:
>Starter - TOTODILE
>Mareep (18)
>Torchic (16)
>Riolu (14)
>Togepi (12)
>Honedge (10)

Fuck having evolved mons at the start of a journey. We got blood and berries to go through before we get stronk but its cool because they're all TOP PERCENTAGE. I take these last ten CP and throw them in the trash.

We gotta catch up with our main man Silver and dunk Team Rocket.
>>
>>54149548
>>54149569
Two of these relationships (Catherine and Jennifer) are way too close to NTR. In one she wants to fuck you and some other boy, and in the other your fellow apprentice basically establishes complete control over her.
>>
>>54149908
>fantasizing about the implications of alternate physics
You. I like you.
>>
>>54149569
I've also noticed that you have a pretty strong femdom fetish. I get that this is the expected outcome when it's about being an apprentice, an inherently subordinate position, but I'd pretty much go full asexual with all these dominating women around.
>>
File: Infected 1 v1.4 SFW.png (3MB, 1200x9769px) Image search: [Google]
Infected 1 v1.4 SFW.png
3MB, 1200x9769px
>>
File: Infected 2 v.14 SFW.png (6MB, 1200x9493px) Image search: [Google]
Infected 2 v.14 SFW.png
6MB, 1200x9493px
>>54151755
>>
File: Infected 3 v1.4 SFW.png (5MB, 1200x9600px) Image search: [Google]
Infected 3 v1.4 SFW.png
5MB, 1200x9600px
>>54151765
>>
>>54148323
Does the Master Ball let you catch Pokemon that aren't on >>54148344
>>
>>54151500
I wouldn't end up with Catherine. I don't have the desire or skills to do what I'd need to do to seduce her. I could be good platonic friends with my fellow apprentice, and would enjoy the benefits of a high paying more paperwork focused job, and it's entirely the job aspect of the apprenticeships I was talking about.

In terms of who I think I could actually naturally end up with, ignoring the job itself, it'd be Carmen, but I don't like animals, and sure as hell wouldn't pick a job that involved working with them regularly.
>>
>>54151852
>Platonic
I guess you can do that, but that's a boring way to play it.

>Carmen
I love animals and am an actual biology student, but holy fuck, Jennifer is awful and repugnant and Carmen is doubly so. Their whole situation is the absolute worst in the CYOA and I could never tolerate it.

I pretty much have zero interest in any of the other fields though, so the CYOA ends up being useless.
>>
File: 9be9635e66b11870f22ac453f489a2e4.jpg (181KB, 759x1000px) Image search: [Google]
9be9635e66b11870f22ac453f489a2e4.jpg
181KB, 759x1000px
>>54151500
>>54151730
Catherine isn't "romantically" interested in Thomas and the guy is gay, they really aren't going to fuck unless the player is a highly intelligent bisexual manipulator who can get them to have a threesome with him. I did think about making it an explicit option but for some reason decided not to. Don't remember why atm.

>>54151753
I like both femdom and submissive girls (like Natalie), but I think it's easier to write dominant characters. Submissive ones kind of function "around" their dominant partner so it's harder to write them because you can't be very specific about the player.
>>
>>54151920
>Catherine isn't "romantically" interested in Thomas
Her involvement with you is predicated on the same things she likes in Thomas.

Also noticed you didn't comment on what you did with Jennifer.
>>
>>54149548
There's no reason not to straight up kill Carmen the first day.
>>
>>54151920
Submission doesn't have to consume someone's personality and character.
>>
>>54150567
>Heart attack
Sweet, I picked one of the ones I might actually survive.
>>
File: f92974a500dd742307196a6d71cfcfdd.png (1002KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
f92974a500dd742307196a6d71cfcfdd.png
1002KB, 700x1000px
>>54151953
that's true but I mostly meant that for me it's easier to write dominant personalities

>>54151943
>Also noticed you didn't comment on what you did with Jennifer.

Not sure what you expect me to say :^)
>>
>>54149548
To add to the discussion of the awfulness of your zoological duo, their entire branch of alchemy just seems like a bad idea. The only thing it seems like it does is cross-splice DNA, which is fun and all, but we see the results of that in the choice itself, and it's not pretty. It leads to extreme mental degradation and loss of self, basically reverting you into little more than an animal. And that's when an expert splices herself a little with all caution. What purpose does this field serve, other than to give you a humiliating way to eliminate/mind break someone?
>>
File: 1312402214124.jpg (22KB, 226x166px) Image search: [Google]
1312402214124.jpg
22KB, 226x166px
>>54152073
>Not sure what you expect me to say :^)
Pretty much just what you're implying, that you intentionally wrote it as an NTR scenario and that's all it ultimately ends up being.
>>
>>54142949
Wait what you really think so?
>>
post a good cyoa right now
>>
File: ambastards.jpg (492KB, 1000x1900px) Image search: [Google]
ambastards.jpg
492KB, 1000x1900px
>>54152141
No. Suffer.
>>
File: Lavender.pdf (443KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Lavender.pdf
443KB, 1x1px
>>54152141
>>
File: Domain Trial.jpg (2MB, 800x4200px) Image search: [Google]
Domain Trial.jpg
2MB, 800x4200px
>>54152141
>>
>>54152086
Well it's an experimental field, just like chemotherapy used to be experimental in our world. Now it's not as bad for the patient as it was 60 years ago.

I wanted to mention somewhere in Jennifer's description that the she has those ears because she was researching cures for diseases related to hearing. Decided to skip it because it would be a large text bubble that wouldn't add much to the cyoa.
>>
>>54152183
Gonna be real fucking hard to improve it if the only people studying it either end up turning themselves into pets or go full sociopath and treat other human beings like animals while ensuring that's exactly what they become.
>>
File: 1251758716188.jpg (9KB, 200x201px) Image search: [Google]
1251758716188.jpg
9KB, 200x201px
>>54148323
>>54148344
>Excluding all the poster legendaries but keeping the rest.
>>
>>54149548
>>54149569
>>54149598
Jesus the lore is terrifying

10/10 waifu CYOA
>>
>>54149548
>All the girls you like are in fields you hate
>All the girls you hate are in fields you like
>>
File: 1460744059464.png (339KB, 811x720px) Image search: [Google]
1460744059464.png
339KB, 811x720px
>>54149548
>>54149569
>>54149598

That layout gave me a headache it's completely unscanable.
>>
>>54152277
Okay.
>>
>>54149548
I mean, Cynthia right? young girl, eternal youth. Nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>54150567
Jokes on you I didn't pick one.
>>
File: I don't mind being a pervert.gif (437KB, 500x265px) Image search: [Google]
I don't mind being a pervert.gif
437KB, 500x265px
>>54152179
>Trial: Exploration
This is the easiest.

>Perverted Manor
Bring it on! I bet I would scare this place more then it would be able to scare me.

>Gifts: Master, Pendant and plumbing.
Master for harem, plumbing for shitting and pendant for finding the all the "sexual torment".

>Drawbacks: Prisoner
I don't mind this, sounds sexy as hell.
>>
>>54152300
Cynthia is a disturbing existential nightmare.
>>
>>54152240>>54151599>>54151370>>54151382>>54151101
Guiz I'm very grateful for the (You)s but could you also vote in my strawpoll? Helps me know what kind of waifus are good and what types I should stay away from.

>>
>>54152311
I can't vote because there isn't a 'none' option.
>>
>>54150804
Can you clarify the grafter class? It seems vague for something that can have alot of possibilities
>>
>>54152311
One problem I can note with your poll is that it doesn't distinguish between the various reasons people might have picked the option. If your goal is to write waifus, it's very important that you get feedback on waifuability, not 'whoever is the easiest mentor' or whatever.

I mean, obvious examples from this thread are "I just like the field.", "I want to help her because she's suffering (doesn't necessarily indicate romantic interest.)" and "This will make me rich." and the like.
>>
>>54152202
Well there's nothing preventing you from outsmarting Carmen and curing Jennifer and making damn sure she's not gonna repeat the same mistake.
>>
>>54152370
Perhaps I wasn't clear. I was using them as a general statement on the problem with the subject matter. See, you need to experiment to be able to produce working results. So who do you experiment on, yourself? As we know from Jennifer, that's a horrible mind-raping experience that turns you into an animal and prevents you from being able to help yourself. Then will you experiment on other people? As you can see from the results above, only a monstrous sociopath like Carmen would ever do that sort of thing. So how does this field progress?
>>
>>54152355
Literally post that as a response.
Literally that simple.
>>
>>54149548
>>54149569
>>54149598
It's a very hard choice between Cynthia and Helen+Miriam. All the characters are pretty neat, though.

>>54152240
Did I read a different CYOA? Where's the terrifying lore at?
>>
>>54152409
What
>>
>>54148344
For the life of me my browsers do not want to load that pdf.
>>
>>54152400
You.......bring up a very good point and I guess the best way to progress it would be testing it on animals and slowly work your way up,such a field isn't meant for animal lovers.
>>
>>54152414
>One problem I can note with your poll is that it doesn't distinguish between the various reasons people might have picked the option
>>54152409
>Literally post that as a response.
>Literally that simple.
>>
>>54151755

Single Strain

Infection:
Sex

Infection Rate:
1 Year
1% Virality

Mutations:
Subtle
Bioluminescent Blood (+1 Regeneration)
Immortality
Self-Sustainable

Nocturnal

Inteligence 4
Telekinesis 4
Invulnerability 4

I'm going to take wicked pleasure in watching people stress over wether or not they're part of the 1% during the 1 year incubation time.
>>
>>54152410
>Did I read a different CYOA? Where's the terrifying lore at?
Well let's talk about what you picked.

Cynthia. So this girl drank a potion that caused her to suffer memory death and personality death, becoming a child in age and character as well as forcing her to lose almost all of her memories of who she was.

Helen and Miriam? Anon, Helen poisoned Miriam then threatened her to stay away from you, handing her the recommendation so she'd leave your lives forever. All so she could keep you to herself due to Miriam being a rival for your affection.
>>
>>54152455
Nobody was prompted to do that so it's unlikely anyone will.
>>
>>54152496
Oh hello memory death anon i missed you
>>
>>54152443
Here's the problem, testing to see if an animal loses its intelligence, willpower etc and all those other nice little things you value for your selfhood would be incredibly difficult to impossible.
>>
>>54152524
senpai if you don't think it's a nightmare to forget who you were then I think you might have problems. Self-loathing problems.
>>
>>54152528
Gosh when you put it that way, it looks like the whole fields requires a different kind of mindset,a very dark kind of mindset and I guess the best subjects would be criminals.
>>
>>54152582
No, when I put it like that it looks like the whole field is unethical and useless. It pretty much isn't going to see any progress and is liable to get outright banned if events like this continue. You're far better off looking for some kind of hearing-improvement potion than you are trying to splice animal genes.
>>
>>54152179
Fuck you i am going to take the abyss and get a pocket dimension made to my liking
>>
>>54152500
That's what people write in their builds.
>>54152524
For fucks sake can you drop it? Go out, celebrate Fourth of July.
>>
>>54152435
Yeah ok. Second pokemon pdf still doesnt want to load Was going to make a max lewding build but oh well.
>>
>>54152647
>>54152524
Sorry, I quoted the wrong post.
Please don't, >>54152496
>>
>>54152647
Not everyone who made a build voted and not everyone who voted posted their build, I guarantee it.
>>
>>54152664
This is an on-topic discussion about how the CYOA has dark lore, and it's in response to someone remarking that he didn't see it. Complaining about that, of all things, is madness. I cannot help if if an anon wants to throw a fit and try and demonize me as someone he hates from some previous grudge or whatever. That's on him, not me.
>>
>>54150258
I will pick Endless Drive, I bet is not that bad.
>>
>>54152703
Just don't. Stop.
We've been through this before.
Stop.
>>
>>54152623
What's kinda shocking is others probably use this field to make chimeras or something else like that,I'm surprised there's no one specializing into homunculus.
>>
>>54152802
But that's forbidden love OF SCIENCE!
>>
>>54152788
>>54150567
I will imagine it was a car crash.
>>
File: 1278551102984.png (154KB, 330x327px) Image search: [Google]
1278551102984.png
154KB, 330x327px
>>54152792
We've been through a discussion about the Alchemy CYOA before? You're the one making a mountain out of a mole hill here. I see someone throwing a fit about an on-topic post and perpetuating an argument about that post and not about the subject matter.

The post isn't even ABOUT memory death. It's about bad things happening to/being done by the waifus in that CYOA. Only you had to step in and turn it into something else.
>>
>>54152833
BUT ALCHEMY IS A SCIENCE,THEY MUST BE ALLOWED TO COEXIST TO CREATE EVEN MORE SCIENCES!
>>
>>54152898
>Create more sciences
L-Lewd!
>>
>>54152907
Lewd or not,you can't deny the love of Alchemy and Science!
>>
>>54149548
Question. Are the alchemists here searching for the philosopher's stone?
>>
>>54152410
>Close to immortality that can be shared, loses memory about her work; even if work can be recovered people who could have been saved have died
>Sociopath turns kind, intelligent human being into pet for experimentation
>Horrible murders and torture
>Poisoning innocent girl out of possessiveness
>>
>>54152355
I had to pick a less varied form because the poll would be useless if I allowed options like
>Jennifer (Carmen)
>Jennifer (Jennifer)
>Jennifer but no romance
>Jennifer (Carmen and Jennifer)
I don't expect more than 60 answers so I would end up with lots of 0%s

>>54152802
I considered writing homonculi or mech creators but 15 characters was already a lot. Finding good anime-style pictures for those waifus would also be very time-consuming. Sources like gelbooru and danbooru have mostly cute anime girl porn.

>>54153066
The cyoa doesn't mention it so it's up to your imagination.
>>
I don't think Carmen is evil. She doesn't strike me as someone who is deliberately going to turn people into animals. She came into this field to be challenged and make a living. She noticed something wrong, took notes, and now is trying to figure out what to do. I mean, she doesn't have a cure, she's still working on at least not letting it get worse by the time you show up.

She's probably just too curious/confident to believe that this is a genuinely dangerous or uncontrollable field, and if word gets out of her mentor's state deteriorating and being unintentional then her mentor will likely lose her credibility in the community. That means that her, and Carmen as her apprentice, will have a harder time acquiring the resources and contacts needed to fix things.

Plus, there's the fact that the girl who turned herself into a dog isn't even aware of things. By all accounts she's enjoying herself and consenting. Surely it's her job to try and stabilize her mentor, but after that... Does she have the right to say that this state is 'wrong'?

I feel like ultimately you are the deciding factor in all of this. If you end up being assertive and sort of claiming her mentor as your own, she'll likely still work towards a cure/stabilization, and otherwise see you as an obstacle to the extent that you interfere with her research. If you let her mentor take advantage of you and get yourself turned into something like her, despite probably being at least somewhat aware of what that entails, then that's more evidence that this isn't really a terrible fate if people are falling into it so easily, at least in her mind. If you stand against her, she can't really trust you to not be taking advantage of her mentor, and can't let you ruin her future of her interests, so she has to do something to get you out of her way.

You can still form a relationship with her as equals, and she won't be against the idea of curing her. I think mostly she just prioritizes her own research.
>>
>>54149598
Damien is the best bro. Just work hard and stay motivated even if he is a jerk.
>>
>>54153144
Well I wouldn't mind helping out with that,I do have a large collection of artwork.
>>
>>54149548
Man, that layout sucks. Font is small, it's a wall of text divided in inconvinient-to-read bullbes. Sorry for being so rude, but it looks so.. not right, i don't even
>>
>>54149548
I got a bit tired of reading to be honest, just tell me what girl is dominant and assertive and not a submissive shit and I'll pick that one.
>>
>>54149548
>Being an apothecary is a business, more than a science. Seems dull.
>Farming is boring and Catherine sucks.
>Electrical engineering bores me in particular.
>Alice is intolerable and her field is the most basic of statistics research.
>Philip is another one who is a merchant and not a scientist.
>Jennifer is a nightmare scenario I don't want to have to deal with at all, good field or not.
>Natalie is a girl Phillip.
>Damien's entire deal is more like being a police investigator than anything else.
>Elizabeth isn't an alchemist.
>Helen is a sociopath.

So I don't like any of them.
>>
>>54152647
Not everyone's a burger, fatso.
>>
>>54152496
>memory death and personality death
Not at all. She lost some memories and is subject to hormones.
>>
>>54153243
>I don't think Carmen is evil.
Yes anon, turning a woman into an animal and treating her like a pet and a sex toy as she reverts to sub-sapience is totally morally upstanding.
>>
>>54153243
Who are you talking to?
>>
>>54153243
There's no attempt at 'stabilization' and the CYOA itself has it as a requirement that you be besties with Carmen for her to potentially cure her at your behest. Otherwise she never would have done it.
>>
>>54153429
They're making a general statement to everyone.
>>
>>54153365
>just tell me what girl is dominant and assertive
Pretty much all of them.
>>
How does a hug end up in you cheating of your girlfriend?
>>
>>54153474
Pretty sure this isn't the thread to talk about your life.
>>
>>54153466
I only did read Natalie and she's not.
>>
>>54153410
Carmen didn't turn anyone into an animal, her mentor did that to herself, maybe even shortly before she took Carmen as an apprentice. Carmen is just dealing with trying to figure out how to go about this.

I admit she's certainly not the most morally upstanding individual, she's clearly as much out for her own future and research interests as she is for the wellbeing of others, but she is trying to work on a cure, and seems to be trying to keep her mentor from losing credibility while still figuring out what she can and should do about this situation.
>>
>>54153495
I'm talking about Miriam.
>>
>>54153511
Author's fetish. You'll notice that it's a bit railroady at times, but in Helen/Miriam pretty much the entire scenario is railroaded hard from start to finish.
>>
>>54149548
I was sceptical about the presentation, but ended up loving it. Except for Alice and maybe Catherine all the choices were great. Jennifer and Carmens story was by far the most disturbing, but also really hot, I might have even considered choosing one of them if horse traits were not so inferior to all the other usual animal types. (cat,rabbit,sheep,cow whatever) I can not decide between Petra (her being a screamer is a plus in my book) and Cynthia (I am generally not into lolis, but she sounds amazing)
>>
>>54153505
Another point to bring out about Jennifer is the effects on her are kinda like a drug,she might feel like it's a good thing while not seeing the negative impacts happening to her so I don't think we can hold her opinions at face value.
>>
>>54153505
Carmen lets it continue.

>Carmen is just dealing with trying to figure out how to go about this
No, she's busy treating her mentor as a subject, an animal, and a sex pet. There's zero indication in that CYOA that he's hesitating or considering helping Jennifer at all.
>>
>>54153505
t. Carmen
>>
>>54153530
>Getting off on dehumanization
Christ
>>
>>54153445
But why? Do you often go into the middle of a crowd of strangers and start shouting?
>>
>>54153588
Isn't that what 4chan is?
>>
>>54153505
Doesn't she want to turn you into a horse?
>>
>>54153410
Carmen is certainly amoral, but I would not say much more so than Jennifer. You can form a genuine relationship with Carmen and Jennifer will force you to become a horse boy if you are submissive.
>>
>>54153598
Jennifer turns you into a horse, Carmen just starts treating you like she does Jennifer afterwards.
>>
>>54153370
I think that trying to remake the elixir is pretty interesting. Searching notes and trying to find clues for the formula, all while filling the gaps with our knowledge and further studies.
Damien is a forensic scientist, but it seems that he doubles as a investigator.
>Electrical engineering bores me in particular.
Magnets=Miracles
>>
>>54153635
I'm pretty sure that's a side effect of spicing herself with dog DNA,it's messing up her mind and morals.
>>
File: d31b714dccb933ceb55de309d0e4ed27.jpg (795KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
d31b714dccb933ceb55de309d0e4ed27.jpg
795KB, 800x1000px
Reading this dicussion about Carmen and Jennifer makes me happy.

>>54153442
>CYOA itself has it as a requirement that you be besties with Carmen for her to potentially cure her at your behest

No, the cyoa only states that Carmen will tell the player about her work on the cure if she'll consider him a friend. Though it's not exactly a cure, it will only halt the changes in Jenny's mind until somebody finds the real cure.

>>54153305
>Font is small

14 Verdana is small? I mean I knew choosing this layout will be risky but didn't expect people to say the font is too small.

>>54153302
2 l8 m8 but I appreciate it

>>54153365
I have tl;dr version written but posting it now would discourage people from reading the full version. Orange, black/white, violet and dark red waifus are dominant but in different ways. You'll have to be more specific.

>>54153528
Not sure if Miriam/Helen ended as the most railroaded scenario but it was intended as one because I thought it would be necessary to depict a yandere who's more complex than batshit insane serial killer running around the town with bloody knife.

>>54153598
Jennifer (the mentor) will and only on certain conditions.
>>
>>54153442
I believe it has it be a requirement for you to be close to her for her to reveal the potential of stabilization to you, but she's working on it regardless. If Carmen is going to continue in this field however, and she certainly will, she's going to need her mentor's resources, and a willing test subject. She's likely to take a very 'least effort' path to acquiring these things, and can easily capitalize on her mentor's fate by doing nothing. If making her mentor's mental status public would only likely result in others taking advantage of her and her research then if her mentor is going to become an animal human might as well take advantage of it for your own more noble goals of furthering a field of science.

Or, yeah, she can go a more moral route and try to cure her mentor and hand control of things over to her, but that's a lot more effort that might not pan out for her. Still, it sounds like all she needs to push her in any direction is the opinion of someone whose intelligence she respects and who knows of this situation without trying to control everything for themselves. That pretty much leaves it up to you.
>>
>>54153635
Carmen is a normal human, she doesn't have the excuse of being under the effects of animal genes and the slow degradation to sub-sapience. Not to say Jennifer's actions aren't awful there, but she's not Jennifer so much as she's some freakish dog slowly losing some former humans' intelligence.
>>
>>54153644
The focus of Cynthia is helping a child keep it together and not fall into poverty, not to research anything.
>>
>>54153668
>Reading this dicussion about Carmen and Jennifer makes me happy.
People disliking your characters makes you happy?
>>
>>54153668
>No, the cyoa only states that Carmen will tell the player about her work on the cure if she'll consider him a friend.
How is that different than what I said? Carmen will only help the situation if you're her friend and convince her to. Otherwise Jennifer is doomed.
>>
>>54153668
>Miriam

Miriam is kind of cute, how can I date her without triggering the yandere in Helen?
>>
>>54153668
A yandere doesn't have to fuck you to be obsessed with you.
>>
>>54153673
I'm seeing a lot of presumption on your part based on shit that's not in the CYOA. So what you're doing is astroturfing the CYOA's character with fanwank.
>>
>>54153674
Jennifer is certainly destabilized in her mind but I do not think her desire to experiment on you comes solely from her mind becoming more dog like, since that really is not something characteristic for dogs. I agree that Carmen is worse but I do not think that it is by a lot.
>>
>>54153687
Well, that's what the text says. It doesn't mean that if you tell her one day that you want to remake the elixir she will say no.
>>
>>54153673
It being up to you doesn't absolve Carmen of what she'd do without being influenced by you implies about her personality.
>>
>>54153733
The CYOA itself notes that it's her animal instincts telling her to dominate you if you're weak. It's probably a combination of those instincts with the degrading knowledge of alchemy that convinces her dog brain that making you also an animal would be good.
>>
>>54153745
The insane thing about Carmen is if she was in any other field,her mindset would be excellent in that field so perhaps she made the wrong career choice.
>>
>>54153140
>Close to immortality that can be shared, loses memory about her work
She still has her notes she just can't understand them because she lost a lot of her knowledge in alchemy so chances are that after she goes back to the skill she originally had she will be able to replicate it
>>
>>54153776
Carmen needs to be kept far away from other humans.
>>
>>54153551
True, but you're also only there as her apprentice, meaning you aren't really in the position to make that call for her if she thinks otherwise.

>>54153560
It's continuing naturally. Carmen is still working on the only thing that can stop it.

>>54153635
>>54153598
We can't tell how much of Jennifer is altered by the chemicals of her change or isn't. What part of her genuinely enjoys your assertibe nature if you go that route. What part of her would want to experiment on you to make you a better mate? What part of her would see this whole transformation as a gift to be shared, or a curse that needs to be removed? I think a lot of Carmen's reasoning for capitalizing on her mentor's state WHILE researching for cure is because of exactly how dangerous Jennifer's experiment really is, and the desire to have control over how it is used to ensure that she, and the public at large, don't become victims.
>>
>>54153771
I guess your right
>>
>>54153741
Then she goes bankrupt and it's all over.
>>
>>54153790
>Carmen is still working on the only thing that can stop it.
Carmen still has no intention of using it without your prompting.
>>
>>54153668
It kind of makes the player look like a dick cheating on Miriam while she's in hospital. On the other hand reverse NTR pretty hot.
>>
>>54149548
I really hated the layout at first, but it sorta grew on me as I read it.
It's written really well too, so that's great.

The Jennifer and Carmen route sounds horrible for the most part.

I really liked Elizabeth until it was revealed she's into strap ons. I know I don't have to do it or anything, but I want nothing to do with that.

Miriam sounded pretty great, but Helen is obviously a psycho who somehow put her in the hospital, and I can't go anywhere near her.

I hate to admit it, but I think I want to go with Cynthia, despite not being into lolis at all. I think a big reason is that I just feel really bad for her, and want to be able to help her out in her situation. It's gonna be tough when she starts coming on to me, because I'm not going to want to at first because it will feel wrong. But that just might hurt her feelings even more, so I don't want to just outright say no. I'm going to have to play my cards very carefully, and try to delay any romantic interactions, or just act dumb about it for as long as possible, until she starts looking more adult.
I'm a little disappointed there doesn't seem to be any way to fix her or any info about what will happen after the 3 or 4 years like some of the others have.

Also, question. It says she has powerful body altering elixirs. Would it be possible to say, make her entire body grow a bit? She'd still be proportioned as a child, but be as tall as a normal person, if not taller. Just, bigger, that's all. Literally just a giant kid.
And branching off of that, I'm just gonna put it bluntly. Can I use elixirs to make her more busty? I'd be much more open to a relationship then.

Some spelling mistakes:
>isn't mandatory, but remeber that at
>in regard to eduaction, Elvira knows
>revolve around puting materials from
>making you embarass yourself
>thinking about joing the apothecarie's
>or to help her in puting something on
>good at it but Heleln will rarely
>things like apprenticenship at the moment
>>
>>54153827
Oh no,she'll use it....it just doesn't state that she'll make thing that'll cure the whole dog thing.
>>
>>54153692
Not him of course, but the fact that you can speculate a lot about their motives, about exactly how fucked up they are and in Jennifers case how much can be attributed to her experiment makes their story pretty interesting
>>
>>54153797
Ultimately, we don't know anything about who the original Jennifer was.
>>
>>54153799
So working on the elixir means that maintaining the shop is imposible? Like, you can do both things at different times. It's not like all scientist only do science, many are teachers or have menial jobs to do, but they still work on projects when they can.
>>
>>54153851
No, she wants to keep studying the behavior degradation. From her personality she only has the cure for the sake of research.
>>
>>54153871
She needs to re-learn how to make basic potions and shit, anon.
>>
>>54153870
No no,we know a few things about her and one of them being that she's a huge animal lover and believes in hard work so it seems like Jennifer was a kind person before all this.
>>
>>54153827
It really doesn't say if she will or won't either way without you. It just says that there's really nothing but Carmen herself influencing that decision without your interference. No one else knows or can stop what's going on. If you end up looking the other way, there's nothing else that could potentially stop Carmen from doing whatever she wants.

But, what Carmen wants to do, isn't directly stated, beyond the fact that she is, at the very least, working on having the option of stopping things from getting worse.
>>
>>54153845
>I really liked Elizabeth until it was revealed she's into strap ons
This is probably why she doesn't have any votes.
>>
>>54153903
I think you need to read the CYOA again.
>>
>>54153903
She already knows how to make the basics anon the memory loss does not reach that far
>>
>>54153886
Saying your interpretation beats his is pointless why do not you both have your own head-canon, after all that is one of the strenghts of cyoas
>>
>>54153859
It's mostly divided between 'Carmen is a monster' and "No she's my waifu', it's not really deep introspection.
>>
>>54149548
>>54149569
>>54149598
>jennifer
>slowly work towards dominating the relationship
>get that psychopath carmen kicked out
>use my dominant position to try and get jennifer to help me find a cure.

Yes it says jennifer cant be convinced to find a cure. I figure that's more on her own as the second to last bubble has the line about feeling compelled to obey.
>>
>>54153845
>Into oppai loli
My brother...
>>
>>54153947
That part of my post is irrelevant, because the text in the CYOA talks about what happens. She sure doesn't use that cure, anon.
>>
>>54150567
I actually didn't see this coming at all, neat concept.
>>
>>54153917
Notice how she keeps studying her and even you on the farm? Sure doesn't read like anyone was cured.
>>
>>54153945
Her memories are faking away so she needs to focus on preserving those basics.
>>
>>54153957
Jennifer will probably be at around a monkey level intelligence by then, senpai. She won't have time to cure anything.
>>
>>54153953
For a cyoag standards it pretty much is and I would say that it is a bit more nuanced
>>
>>54153983
So? you can work together on keeping the basics and recovering lost knowlegde
>>
>>54153965
Yeah, I don't know why everyone here thinks with their dicks. It's a poor woman in a hard time of her life, why don't you wait some years so she can make a more logical decision?
>>
>>54153997
It's probably a problem when most people hate the waifu you wrote for them, even if a devil's advocate exists.
>>
>>54154000
Trips of truth and esoteric knowledge.
>>
File: 1494379569450.png (191KB, 636x800px) Image search: [Google]
1494379569450.png
191KB, 636x800px
>>54154000

Nice trips faggot
>>
>>54154004
All oppai loli are able to consent
>>
>>54153919
This.

>Potential to make powerful magic artifacts.
>Loves fantasy novels.
>Can make working replicas of things FROM said fantasy novels.
>Wants to be treated as an equal partner and doesn't require to be super manly and assertive, and won't ruthlessly bully you if you're more submissive (though quite a bit of that at first until she realizes the pointlessness of strict gender roles)

Hell yes. Sign me u-

>Will likely try to make you fit the stereotypical roles of a woman in both domestic and sexual fields.

T-that's a bit more than I'm comfortable with.
>>
>>54154044
Agreed, at first I thought she might be a trap because she was to perfect
>>
>>54154044
>doesn't require to be super manly and assertive, and won't ruthlessly bully you if you're more submissive
Ah. You're one of those weaklings into gentle femdom and want to be treated like a princess but not be dominated in the bedroom.
>>
>>54150804
Class: Slayer
Specialization: deep strike

Secondary skills: Mercantile and shady past
Settlement: port katar

Companions: Marcel locke, Tanya Sunaster, Goregut Clenchbone, Caspain, and Tass Axehandle
>>
>>54153530
>Except for Alice

I kind of expected that Alice will be a failure (unless we have a legion of fanatic footfags in /cyoag/). I should put more emphasis on explaining that there is a big difference between what she thinks and who she actually is. She thinks shes a godess, but the player can treat her like a child and she'll genuinely love him for giving attention to his little princess. A bit similar to but not exactly like that overused "it's n-not like I like you or anything, b-baka" archetype.

>>54153706
I don't know anon, maybe a person who cooks for you and knows a lot about potion brewing and human biology would help you in finding the answer to your question?

>>54153714
Pick a different mentor and wait until Miriam ends her apprenticenship I guess.

>>54153845
>Also, question. It says she has powerful body altering elixirs. Would it be possible to say, make her entire body grow a bit? And branching off of that, I'm just gonna put it bluntly. Can I use elixirs to make her more busty?

Yes. The cyoa says that later she can use alchemy to make herself look older. And the part about body altering elixirs was exactly about this kind of alterations. Thanks for spelling stuff.

>>54153845
>>54154044
>I really liked Elizabeth until it was revealed she's into strap ons. I know I don't have to do it or anything, but I want nothing to do with that.

She won't get those ideas if you follow the path of equality. She'll still think sissies are pathetic and would not expect her "equal" partner to even consider doing that. Unless he suggests it of course.

>>54153957
>get jennifer to help me find a cure.

Though it's not explicitly stated, a particularly smart player should be able to develop the halting cure on his own, just like one year old Carmen did.
>>
>>54153957
>>54153987
ok
>review the experiment that caused the degradation in Jennifer.
>roofie carmen
>perform the same experiment on her.
>force all three of us to find a cure
>kick carmen in the cunt when it all over.
>>
>>54149548
After reading some of the discussion I'm glad I didn't bother reading this.
>>
>>54154163
Read
>>
>>54154183
I usually enjoy reading, but this just sounds like a complete shitshow.
>>
>>54154198
Please
>>
>>54154160
I'm guessing if Jennifer can be changed in one direction it'd be possible to not only halt but reverse the effects. Sure she'll have lost memories/experience but she'd be able to work back towards what she once was.
>>
>>54154160
What if I don't want her to think I'm pathetic if I'm not able to be as confident and assertive as her but still don't want to have sex with a woman with a strap on?

Like, is there a middle ground between those two routes?
>>
>>54154160
Legit though, the whole Miriam thing is too railroaded. This is something you really need to take to heart even if only for future works.
>>
>>54154128
>You're one of those weaklings into gentle femdom and want to be treated like a princess but not be dominated in the bedroom
That is gentle femdom? i am kinda disappointed
>>
>>54154160
>She won't get those ideas if you follow the path of equality
The equality path leads to the strap on too and the line is not even dotted
>>
>>54154163
shitposters will find anything to give them an excuse to ree.
>>
>>54154228
Man up and take the dildo in the ass you sissy
>>
File: Ashmedia_character_art.png (697KB, 734x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Ashmedia_character_art.png
697KB, 734x1200px
>>54154160
>Pick a different mentor and wait until Miriam ends her apprenticenship I guess.

Don't be like that, anon.

Please tell me how to get my happy ending with Miriam.
>>
>>54154163
Most of the girls are just boring, just avoid Jennifer, Damien, Helen, and Cynthia if her situation bothers you enough. Then you'll be safe.

And don't let Phillip rape your butthole.
>>
>>54154221
I kinda like that presentation considering is a yandere route AND the fact that the whole thing is full of red flags since the start
>Remote home with tall walls around it
>You live in a basement with small barred windows
>She stop you from going out
>She pampers you a little to much
>She acts in a really jealous way about Miriam

Getting out of the railroad should be something like a mystery box you only get if you figure out something is not right
>>
>>54154312
Look at it from the perspective of your character on the ground. Plus the main complaint is you consenting to sex with Helen, which doesn't fit a lot of people's personalities and tastes.
>>
>>54154337
>I don't know anon, maybe a person who cooks for you and knows a lot about potion brewing and human biology would help you in finding the answer to your question?

I think the implication is that she drugged you.
>>
>>54154160
That does make Alice sound more appealing, but I would still consider her one of the worst girls, although probably better than Catherine.
>>
>>54153965
I swear I'm not. Just her having big tits and being taller than me would mean I can at least pretend that she's older if things do get romantic between us.
>>54154160
Alright, I can definitely deal with Cynthia if I can make her sort of look older. Plus, if I make her bigger/just as tall as me as a 12 year old, she's only going to grow even bigger, and being in a relationship with someone's who's gonna be as tall as an amazon is very appealing to me.

What other CYOAs have you made?
>>
>>54154337
>Look at it from the perspective of your character on the ground
Sure, you need to be a little paranoid to start suspecting anything, but Helen is very subtle, so is kinda fitting.
I can see the main complaint tho' It should be stated what happens if you avoid giving her the D unless >>54154371 is right
>>
>>54149548
I just can't be bothered to slog through all this, your cyoa has no direction. What am I supposed to read, what direction am I supposed to go? What do the lines mean, the dotted lines and coloured lines?
You should have a headline for the circles so people know what their going to read instead of having to trawl though it all to find out. Are there any choices in this or do I just pick a girl, I don't even know their names I have to search for that aswell.
It's got alot of text so it's probably something good, I don't know, the amount and how much I have to search for basic information just turns me away.
>>
>>54154371
>>54154426
That implication aint clear.

Also I will say, from a writing perspective, that'll still ruin it for many people. If you were waifuing Miriam, you cheated on her. Drugs or not, that might not be enough of an excuse for some anons. So they'll be put off and not want to pick the option at all for what they've done.
>>
>>54154436
>So they'll be put off and not want to pick the option at all for what they've done.
Well according to the author the Miriam route is NOT picking Helen so...
>>
>>54149548
I already know what's gonna happen, so whyh don'y I just pull a Helen and let Carmen get "sick"
>>
>>54154467
He mentioned something about winning Mirriam in-spite of Helen to some earlier post.

'course, some anons wouldn't forgive themselves.
>>
>>54149548
"Move away from the sound of drummers."

If you want to make real progress in science, don't go where everyone else is going-- unless you want to race them. Look for questions nobody's asking or methods nobody's tried.

The only two people here that could allow for that strategy are Cynthia and Elvira. Cynthia's discovery is probably gone; at any rate, I'm not getting it back. That leaves Elvira. Go with her and look for a breakthrough in the relatively unexplored field of electricity and magnetism.

We would never date, because I'm the kind of person who has to reject the null hypothesis that someone has zero romantic interest in me at p < 0.001 before I'll consider expressing my own feelings.
>>
>>54154488
There's no reason not to, Carmen is pretty much a human tumor.
>>
>>54154495
>Cynthia's discovery is probably gone
Your lack of faith disturbs me
>>
>>54154493
>He mentioned something about winning Mirriam in-spite of Helen to some earlier post.
Yes if you want to fight the yandere, if you don't want to do that because that route may contain sex with Helen you then pick not Helen as your mentor
>>
>>54154498
exactly suffering the same fate should force her hand I would think.
>>
>>54154545
You like missing the point. You're like a box of unsharpened pencils.
>>
File: 13251.gif (474KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
13251.gif
474KB, 500x281px
I was thinking about the point balance in Eronomicon and since you gain points based on how many fetishes you have from a fetish list (1 point for each fetish). I don't think it is reasonable for me to base this CYOA around how many fetishes I have since and I would like to know how many fetishes the avrage person on /tg/ and "new /d/" have.

>Strawpoll
http://www.strawpoll.me/13356267

>Fetish List:
Age Regression, Ahegao, Amputee, Aspect Theft, Ball Busting, Beastiality, Bimbofication, Body Swap, Bondage, Breast Expansion, Breath Play (asphyxiation), Chasity, Conjoinment, Corruption, Cuckoldry or Cuckquean, Cum, Cum Drinking, Defloration, Diapers, Dominance, Drugging, Electorstimulation, Exhibitionism, Fannypacking, Farting, Feet, Femdom, Forced Orgasm, Furry, Gang Bang, Gender Swap, Gigantification, Guro, Harem, Humiliation (Others), Humiliation (Self), Hyper Pregnancies, Hyper Breasts, Hypnotism, Identity Death, Impregnation, Incest, Inflation, Latex, Living Suits, Modular Bodies/NBM/Detachment, Magical Girls, Masochism, Melting, Merging/Absorbation, Milf, Milking, Mind Break, Mind Control, Monster Girls, Monsters, Multiple Breasts, Multiple Heads/Body Parts, Muscle Growth, Necrophilia, Nightmare Fuel, Nightmare Waifus, Nipple Fucking, Normalization, Objectification, Oppai Loli, Ovipotition, Orgasm Denial, Parasites, Pee, Pegging, Penis Expansion, Pet Play, Petrification, Plants, Possession, Prolapse, Public Use, Rape, Robot Girls, Ruined Orgasms, Sadism, Scat, Sex Machines, Tentacles, Shrinking, Sissification, Slaves, Snuff, somnophilia, Spanking, Submission, Symbiotes, Tickling, Time Stop, Tentacle Jobs, Torture, Transformation, Unbirthing, Urethra Play, Vore (Soft), Vore (Hard), Worship, Xenophilia
>>
>>54154602
I am ashamed of my answer. But also aroused.
>>
File: 1499191890152.jpg (54KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499191890152.jpg
54KB, 1280x720px
>>54154602
>>
Thankfully we've hit the bump limit again.
>>
>>54154602
/d/ 'fetishes' are absolutely disgusting why is this here?
>>
>>54154602
YES! Suck it bitches I only got 19!
>monstergirls
>a fetish
Afuckingwhat?
>>
>>54154602
>How many fetishes did you have?
Are you fucking kidding me? It'd be easier to list the sexual fetishes that I don't have than to the ones I do. That's such stupid fucking question. Even the average person tends to have tens if not in the hundreds of fetishes simply due to how they're categorized. Shits dumb as fuck.
>>
File: 1494379867738.png (437KB, 777x770px) Image search: [Google]
1494379867738.png
437KB, 777x770px
>>54154602

Fuck man, I now have a boner.

... Eromicon when?
>>
>>54154602
>Look at the list and hit 67 fetishes
I am corrupted beyond saving
>>
>>54154602
Everyday we stray further from God's light
>>
>>54154602
3 if I try very hard.
>>
>>54154725
Don't worry about it, dear anon. I have a corruption fetish, you're just making me even more erect.
>>
>>54154750
Oh wait corruption i missed that one 68
>>
>>54154602
That moment when Impregnation and Hyper Pregnancies are on the list but normal or permanent pregnancies are not. Am I to vanilla ?
>>
>>54154602
Not familiar with
>Aspect Theft
>Identity Death
>Fannypacking

Identity Death I kind of figure out if mindblanking I guess but the others I have no idea.
>>
File: bossfuV2.01.jpg (5MB, 1200x4250px) Image search: [Google]
bossfuV2.01.jpg
5MB, 1200x4250px
>>54154219
You don't have to be as confident as her, you just need to not be a pushover. If you're asking if you can be her "housemaid" without anal adventures, it's also possible. The "pestering" won't be overwhelming, she'll just keep brining it up playfully once in a while.

>>54154221
I think it's okay to have 1 in 10 options like that. I think the complaint is understandable but writing her like that was really fun and it seems like a lot of anons enjoyed reading it written like that too.

>>54154228
NOoooooo I was trying to avoid that by using the unique curved line. Was hoping people won't assume the housemaid bubble belong to the equality path.

>>54154259
it's a cyoa anon, you have my permission to use your imagination.

>>54154337
>>54154371
>>54154436
I guess it's hard to find that implication in the description but I'm reluctant to put in the update, because I want to keep as many things implied in that setting as possible, even if they're heavily implied so heavily that they're pretty much obvious.

>>54154424
only pic related, really shows my progress

>>54154428
I think it's intuitive. Only one anon before you asked that question, I assume few others just quit reading so I explain that again: You start reading from the portrait and follow the lines. If the lines branch out, it means the reading order is up to you. Usually it branches out by allowing the reading to continue reading about the mentor or switch to reading about the other apprentice. Dotted line means the text bubbles after that line won't happen unless you "trigger" them. Usually dotted line precedes romantic stuff.

Did not put big names above each setting because some anons are not very bright and might think they have to put their dick in a big name to fuck the small name (the other apprentice).
>>
>>54152458
>>54151755
Hold my beer, time to turbo boost humanity

+120 single strain
+0 Unbirthing
+0 3 Months
-10 Everyone can get infected
+20 Monster: Looks like Shoggoth Maido
-20 Immortality
-20 Self-Sustainable
-15 Titan (5 m)
-10 Aquatic adaptations
-5 Tentacles (+1 INT)
-5 Tail (+1 AGI)
-5 Bioluminescent Eyes (+1 REG)
-30 INT
-20 INV
-10 AGI
-10 Natural Armor (Indestructible torso and head plates, also INV*2)
+10 Self-aware
+10 Sex Change (Futa)

Stats:
STR (the strength of a 5 meter tall shoggoth maid jesus christ)
AGI 2 (keeps up with a cheetah on land and breaks the sound barrier in water)
REG 1 (if it gets away, it'll regrow everything you managed to blow off before next time)
INV 2*2=4 (lol jokes on you you can't damage them anyway)
INT 4 (every single one of them outsmarts current humanity by themselves)

SO basically, the plotline goes thus: I destroy my room while evolving and jump into the nearest river, then blast along it to the sea. I snatch someone from somewhere, I literally don't care who, and stuff them inside. I fuck off and invent a fusion reactor you can build out of coke cans for fun, then scatter the blueprints for it in doujins uploaded to a sad panda website. Then I spend the rest of the two months and 29 days fucking around. Suddenly there's two of us! And the cycle begins anew.

The long term plan is to just shoot these super-beings into space to serve as individual construction engines for offworld bases; since they're completely indestructible and self-sufficient, just drop one onto Mars with a bun in her oven and in fifteen years, the entire world will be terraformed.
>>
>>54154690
Because /d/ purged lewd cyoa threads recently
>>
>>54154725
>>54154762
>hit 68 fetishes
>I am corrupted beyond saving
You will make a powerful wizard anon, but you still have a long way to go if you want to surpass me!

>>54154767
>Am I to vanilla?
yes...

>>54154774
>Aspect Theft?
When you steal peoples aspects, like steal their big tits and stuff like that.
>Identity death?
Identity death is when you change someones personality and/or memories that they essentially become a new person.
>Fannypacking?
When you strap a girl to your belly with straps, chains or ropes and have her ride your cock whiche walking around with her as your fannypack.
>>
>>54154879
That is fannypacking? 69
>>
>>54154879
>When you strap a girl to your belly with straps, chains or ropes and have her ride your cock whiche walking around with her as your fannypack.

BUENO

Its like female armor to protect your vitals and you can fuck them as you go.
>>
File: 1493018855240.png (106KB, 631x800px) Image search: [Google]
1493018855240.png
106KB, 631x800px
>>54154879
>When you strap a girl to your belly with straps, chains or ropes and have her ride your cock whiche walking around with her as your fannypack.

WeW lad.
New fetish acquired
>>
>>54149627
Tough. You've been branded AlchemistAnon now.
>>
File: 1461520592479.jpg (235KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1461520592479.jpg
235KB, 1000x1000px
>>54154602
Eh, what are all these words TokHaar-san? I notice S-s-sSex and Org-u-uh I-i Can't say it!
I-is this a list of things lovers do? W-well, I like hugging and H-hand holding a-and, umm, Kkk-kisSinG.
>>
>>54155059
>Handholding
>Kissing
Holy shit go back to /d/ you fucking degenerate
>>
File: 1498545352389.png (2MB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1498545352389.png
2MB, 1280x1920px
>>54155059

Vignette, is that you?
>>
>>54155091
Do you have a thing for traps or what?
>>
>>54154602
I'm just gonna list them all because why not?

>Breast Expansion
>Gigantification
>Harem
>Hyper breasts
>MILF
>Monster Girls
>Monsters
>Multiple breasts
>Multiple heads/Body parts
>Nightmare waifus
>Nipple fucking
>Robot girls
>Symbiotes
>Xenophilia

Ones I'm sorta into or have a passing interest in
>conjoinment
>femdom (gentle)
>Hyper Pregnancies
>Inflation (only for boobs though)
>Milking
>Muscle Growth

It's probably pretty easy to guess who I am
>>
>>54155293
Not really. Nobody cares what makes yo dick tick.
>>
>>54155327
This
>>
>>54155293
>spoiler
ree, symbi get out
>>
>>54154602
Man I don't even reach 20. I made it past ten, but that's pretty much it.
>>
>>54154602
>2 votes on 81+
>4 votes on 41-60
>16 Votes on 0-20
If I make a PvP DLC for Eronomicon some people are gonna get wrecked.....

>>54155059
>Eh, what are all these words TokHaar-san? I notice S-s-sSex and Org-u-uh I-i Can't say it!.
I can hear that you are in dire need of my CYOAs. They will educate you to become more knowledgeable about these types of things (pic related).
>>
>>54154787
>using the unique curved line
The dotted line is pretty self-explanatory but don't fucking push it
>>
>>54148323
I'd love an option to trade the currencies around.
>>
>>54154602
Oh I forgot. I would also like to suggest wormholes. Like, you stick your dick here and then it pops out somewhere else. Good for secretly fucking , long distance relationships, and all that good stuff.
>>
>>54154787
Fair enough. Consider Liz my choice then.
>>
>>54155426
>If
Are you telling me that you don't relish the thought of fetish lords dominating the lesser degenerates?
>>
>>54155476
This. Also, I can't see an option for having someone using sex toys under clothing and having them go about their day with them. Whatever that fetish is called.
>>
>>54155517
But what about the more obscure fetishes? I think the overlord will be tilelover.
>>
>>54155476
Please note, space time worm holes. Not worm hole worm holes. Just making you sure noticed that Tokky.
>>
>>54154602
>only 47% is 0-20
w-what happened to /cyoa/
this is kind of messed up
>>
>>54155587
>Implying he didn't know exactly what you want but is going to twist it anyway
Is like you don't even know him
>>
>>54155604
>implying he only posted this in /cyoag/
>>
>>54155554
If going about their day involves being in public, that's a form of exhibitionism.
>>
>>54154602
Define "fetish".
Does that mean "porn must contain X or it's unfappable"?
Does that mean "will actively seek out X"?
Does that mean "will fap to X over thing without X"?
Does that mean "will fap to X"?
Does that mean "won't avoid X"?
>>
>>54154602
Is there a fetish for biting/nibbling on body parts ? I'm not sure I know all of those fetishes and I'd rather not research all of these on google...
>>
>>54155614
I just felt like it had to be stated. Let it never be said that I didn't try to set the record straight.
>>
>>54155616
huh good point
>>
>>54154602
That list is missing stuff.
>>
File: 122.png (332KB, 600x448px) Image search: [Google]
122.png
332KB, 600x448px
>>54154602
>Tentacle Jobs
>>
>>54155604
Wasn't the straight females only 2 %? We have a higher percentage of people with 81+ fetishes so far
>>
>>54155697
>more /d/eviants on /cyoag/ on /tg/ than straight women
I'm actually laughing
>>
>>54155630
I would say "will fap to X over thing without X" with "will actively seek out X" for mayor fetishes
>>
only 359 but we're on page 9, should I make a new throg?
>>
>>54155801

NO
>>
>>54154602

I do and don't want to know what "Identity Death" is.
>>
>>54155604
Yeah, what the hell happened to us? 47%, that's a disgrace! When the hell did we become that boring?
>>
>>54155915
Write a cyoa where you mention the word "memory" and someone in the thread will explain it to you in great detail.
>>
>>54155924
When you and the others stopped making porn CYOAs.
>>
>>54149548
What no bara? 0/10
>>
>>54155924
When the /d/egenerates emigrated to /d/ and then got exiled to /trash/lands
>>
>>54156024
That was like 4 days ago
>>
>>54156042
When the /d/egenerates went to /d/?
>>
File: CasterGilgamesh.png (684KB, 800x1100px) Image search: [Google]
CasterGilgamesh.png
684KB, 800x1100px
>>54155132
>>54155132

>Gilgamesh
>Not having a thing for traps

Are you stupid or gay?
>>
>>54156160
Gilgamesh is a bisexual degenerate.

So naturally he should be hung and burned.
>>
>>54156160
Why is caster gil using a rock as book?
>>
New thread, hogs throg wildly
>>54156428
>>54156428
>>54156428
>>
>>54156331
Better to ask why he's using an axe
>>
>>54154160
I ultimately picked Alice, though I liked many of the women presented (The only ones I wasn't a fan of were Catherine, Philip, Elizabeth, and Helen). Alice is bossy, yes, but nothing indicates she is dominate in bed, and if you treat her as a goddess while also being on/near her level intellectually I can see you becoming quite a couple. Plus now that I can treat her like a princess and live out my voracious daddy/daughter fantasy makes it even better.

In particular Jennifer and Carmen seemed like a fun path to go down, both because myself and the other apprentice can treat each other with basic amounts of respect. Not to mention the potential field applications, and it comes in with a built-in adventure (saving our Mistress)

In an unrelated question, is Damien the serial killer? The bubble that describes what is happening to Hugh's family mentions that the only reason the killer is doing it is because Hugh is his only friend, while the text mentions that Hugh is Damien's only friend. Plus there's the fact that the crimes are alchemical in nature, the killer is familiar with Damien's style. Is it a case of your mentor wanting you to 'best' him to prove yourself?
Thread posts: 376
Thread images: 67

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.