[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Indomitus Canonanisation.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: roboutte.jpg (810KB, 1000x703px) Image search: [Google]
roboutte.jpg
810KB, 1000x703px
'Men and Women of the Imperium, hear the word of your Primarch.

There was a day. It was a day of wolves battering at the door, of cries from inhuman throats and the debasement of all the virtues that brought us from the filthiest caves of the most blighted land, the most inhospitable corner of what we now revere as Terra

There was a day when hope was the pre-occupation of a mad-man, when when the decision to stand and fight was beyond conception, and when all that was left of us was naught but the least of us.

And on that day Man Stood.

I speak of the day before my coming.

I speak of the day before my resurrection.

I speak of out darkest day, when men ground their lives away on the black earth of Cadia, cried bloody murder against the audacity of the green-skins on the doomed world of Armageddon, bellowed the name bastard at an entire galaxy that seemed dead set on our extermination.

This was a lightless age, a hopeless age, and age of howling wind in which the light of a mere candle was the ephemera of fantasy.

And still Man Stood.

Man. Stood. With no knowledge of my coming. No inkling of the reversal of fortunes just beyond the horizon. They fought with the ferocity of men who could upturn the world, when their efforts seemed most hopeless.
>>
>>54141350
Therefore, I make a declaration.

Every man and woman who fought on the soil of Cadia.

Every man and woman who bellowed defiance on Armageddon.

Every man and woman, across the breath of the galaxy, who fired a shot in the name of the Imperium on the day before my resurrection...

They are all Imperial Saints.

This is not some empty proclamation. I mean this in every sense of the title.

The Ecclesiarchy shall enter their names in its scrolls of divinity.

They shall be afforded every due honour.

And though it may take a hundred thousand years, and though they may number in the untold billions, and though they may all be dead by the time their turn comes, all shall have their parade of Ascension on Ophelia, all shall be fully entered into the annals, and all shall be recognized as the fullest devotee of my Father.

Of those who stood and fought on the darkest day, all of them shall be remembered in the manner they deserve.

Because they stood. And by the unthinkable bravery of their standing, it can be said, without reservation, that Man now stands..
>>
comes across as a little arrogant - but I can dig it.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.