[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unknown Armies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 333.jpg (119KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
333.jpg
119KB, 640x960px
An anon a while back suggested starting an unknown armies on the 3rd of each month, so here it is.

Anyone have any good unknown armies stories?
Any good sources of inspiration?
>>
>>54141116
I hate to start out the thread with complaining about 3e's art for the however many-th time, but why couldn't they have used photos like that if they were going to insist on going with only altered photos for their images?

On a less negative note, I've been bouncing around the idea of a school of magick based on HEMAfaggotry, but I'm not really sure where to go after the central paradox (your magick is based on the emulation of a more honorable and straightforward age of combat[citation needed], but its result is the underhanded and occult effects of an Adept). A minor charge would be from having a single bout where you hold your code of honor, since that seems in line with the paradox and is fairly common, but I'm not really sure where to scale up from there. Anyone have ideas?
>>
>>54142243
Make it about the dream of chivalry in the modern age, about dream and delusion, basically Dom Quixote ripoffs, where they get minor charges for acts of bravery and major for succeeding in quests in the old ways. They must always be working towards an honorable quest or else they have no power,
>>
>>54142243
>>54144769
Somebody post that story about the guy who was saved from a mugger by a dude dressed as a musketeer
>>
File: Formulae For Death.pdf (70KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Formulae For Death.pdf
70KB, 1x1px
The last thread died before I got any feedback on this so I'm gonna post it again and if nothing happens I'm just gonna assume nobody cares.

Anyway, here's a scenario/campaign starter I was saving for Statosphere but since that's a piece of shit I'm just gonna post all of my UA stuff on /uag/ from now on instead. I've still got a bit of a to-do list for this (flesh out the Mak Attaxers, reorganize it a little, write up some premade PCs, and make a 3e version if anybody wants that mostly) but I wanted to get some feedback on it since I've been the only one looking at it for a while. I've got a few other things I wrote for the old Tynes site that I want to punch up and post since that's never coming back. Here's to content, boys.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.