[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GURPS Gen!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 251
Thread images: 17

File: 1491440184439.pdf (340KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
1491440184439.pdf
340KB, 1x1px
GURPS Gen!

You know the drill.
>>
>>54126746

How do I make an Alternate Form template which represents my character turning into a weapon to be used another PC. I'll roll for any supernatural attacks made by my character while in said form and the other player makes the normal weapon attack & damage rolls.
>>
>>54126746
Where can one obtain goodies in the form of free pdfs?
>>
Other than these Combat Cards, what do you use to help players get used to the rules, especially in combat?
Also, what cheat sheets do you always keep close by?

>>54127234
anon, literally the OP
>>
>>54127368
Oh! Duh. I'm retahded
>>
Is there any way to make a character that is entirely self dependent?

All advantages, and TL 12^

Also how close can you get to unkillible, without taking unkillible?
>>
A question for RPM: How do I make an enchanted sword?
>>
>>54127654
One that last forever or one that last for a while? You can pretty easily cast a spell on a sword to make it better via Strengthen Matter or Create Energy. It's going to have a duration. Dresden File's style, it's much easier to do long lasting enchantments you renew every once in a while then trying to do something perpetual.
>>
>>54127604
>Pure Energy Bob

>Unageing
>Doesn't Eat
>Doesn't Breath
>Pressure Support
>Immune to Metabolic Hazards
>Intangible (Effects Tangible)
>Flying
>Injury Tolerance (Diffuse)
>Accessory (Glows like a lamp)
>TK 20
>ST -9

"Bob has grown beyond the petty concerns of crude matter"
>>
>>54126746

Any suggestions for emulating Godbound in GURPS?

How should I stat a GURPS Godbound template?
>>
>>54127886
Can you go into space with just pressure support
>>
>>54127928
You'd want Sealed too, except with ItMH it's a bit redundant. Pressure Support just means you aren't damaged by pressure, low or high.
>>
>>54127953
You are insubstantial, can pressure even effect you?
>>
Living-god [785]

Attribute Modifiers: IQ+6 (Cosmic, +50%) [180]

Secondary Characteristic Modifiers: FP+10 [30]; HP+20 [40]; Will+4 (Cosmic, +50%) [30].

Advantages: +8 Bonus Magery (Ritual Path) [80]; Appearance (Transcendent) [20]; Charisma 1 [5]; Compartmentalized Mind 1 [50]; Detect Magic (vague, -50%; magic, -10%) [6]; DR 20 (Tough Skin, -40%) [60]; Immunity to Disease [10]; Immunity to Poison [30]; Regeneration (Regular) [25]; Regeneration (Regular; Radiation only, -60%) [10]; Regrowth [40]; Ritual Adept (Cosmic, 50%) [60]; See Invisible (spirits) [15]; Telekinesis level 20 [100]; Unaging [15]; Unkillable 3 [150]; Very Fit [15]; Voice [10].

Perks: Autotrance, No Hangover, Penetrating Voice and Sanitized Metabolism [4].

Disadvantages: Dependency (Common (Mana); Ignores regeneration & regrowth advantages along with magic healing, +80%; Constantly) [-90]; Dependency (Rare ('bathing' in the World's Heart); Ignores regeneration & regrowth advantages along with magic healing, +80%; Yearly) [-5]; Enemies (Bound Old, “native,” Gods: more powerful; FOA = 9; Rivals) [-10]; Overconfidence (9) [-8]; Enemies (Cultists of the Bound Old, “native,” Gods: A secret society spanning most of the known world and possessing access to boons from their gods along with supernatural allies; Hunters; FOA = 10) [-80]; Supernatural Feature (Potent Magical Aura) (Only occurs when casting spells, be they Ritual Path or Realm Magic) [-5].
>>
>>54128346

Quirks: Is sometimes prone toward strange, intensely inhuman, modes of thought
[-1]; Will sometimes seem lost in thought while either experiencing very old memories [-1].

Features: All children born of mortal women (or a living goddess impregnated by a mortal man) survive to term fully healthy and become demigods [0]; Can grant boons (i.e. pact limited advantages) or inflict curses (i.e. disadvantages) to mortals [0]; living gods may effortlessly and safely draw from the infinite coffers of energy of the World's Heart, but only for a pool of: ' (200xMagery)(2) ' which must be replenished by returning to the World's Heart and spending a day upon meditation & rest [0]; For a number of times per day equaling ¼ of the living-god's Will, he or she may expend the same amount of energy used on any spell which has rolled a critical failure—though a nasty quirk of the appropriate scale remains within the spell affect—[0];
>>
>>54128346
>>54128364

A PC deity template, with a slight thematic mod to Morrowind.

Any suggestions for npc templates that can challenge these PCs (note what you can do with RPM spells fueled by that much energy)?
>>
>>54128420
For NPC challengers, you've got the Old Gods as a ready made group. I'd give them less esoteric powers, but make them more focused on a theme (IE: A powerhouse Old God with a big fucking hammer) and have the Old Gods often send cultist to attack them and disrupt their operation.

Their other weakness is the obvious one that keeping them away from the World's Heart shuts them down. They should have to fight back to that or plan carefully to get there.
>>
>>54127886
You forgot unkillable 3
>>
>>54130176
No, he didn't, he was answering the question of how close one can get to unkillable, without unkillable.
>>
>>54130213
>tfw didnt read the last line
Am i retard?
>>
>>54130364
Maybe, I don't know you, so I can't say one way or the other.
>>
>>54130364
I'm going to give you a choice between IQ - 1 (+20 points) and Quirk (Poor Reading Comprehension) (+1 point)
>>
Are there any pdfs/supplements for linking 3.5/PF rules to their gurps equivalents? My group currently exclusively plays Pathfinder and I feel like being able to quickly reference from rules they already know could help ease the transition.
>>
>>54130660
I'd take the quirk!
Because I am bad at reading.

Also; combining natural weaponry and martial arts. How does it work? Other than it doesnt except with brawl.
>>
>>54130662
There is absolutely no way something like that exists. No GURPS player or dev would even begin to think it's a good idea, mostly because the systems are absolutely incompatible, different dice, different math, and GURPS actually halfway competently models reality.

Your best bet though is asking on the discord, just in case I'm wrong. https://discord.gg/ZyKc8x
>>
>>54130662
Stay with your 3.pf, you don't really need gurps
>>
>>54130662
Here's a better idea: Run a GURPS game that's wildly different from Pathfinder so they don't have rules to compare to. Run a modern game with Action! or Monster Hunters.
>>
What are some ways to integrate non-d6 dice into a GURPS game that isn't table related?
>>
>>54131055
For what purpose?
>>
>>54131055
Why do you want to do that? What's your goal? What do you want to achieve?
>>
>>54131075
>>54131078
I'm not sure, which is why I was asking to be frank. I was hoping someone had come up with a clever application.
>>
>>54131091
I can't think of a single mechanical application that's GURPS-y. GURPS doesn't do funky dice shit, and I'm thankful for that. I don't even know why you'd want to bring in funky dice shit. Keep that to Savage Worlds.
>>
>>54131118
Just like the look of a d20 to be honest.
>>
>>54131147
>liking d20 instead of grorious d6
I hear if you stare down a 20gauge barrel and pull the trigger you see a d20, go try it.
>>
File: gurps.png (5MB, 2048x1382px) Image search: [Google]
gurps.png
5MB, 2048x1382px
>>54131228
No need to kill people over their beliefs. GURPS is the religion of peace.
>>
File: 95%chance.png (240KB, 428x456px) Image search: [Google]
95%chance.png
240KB, 428x456px
>>54131228
Jesus man. I didn't say I prefer the d20 over 3d6. Calm down!
>>
>>54130820

Brawling, a perfectly valid martial art, can be used with bites, claws and strikers. You also never eat a penalty for encumbrance. Seriously, brawl is a much better skill then people give it credit for.

Karate can be used with Strikers.

Boxing can't be used with any of them.

>>54127886
>>54127604

Better idea.

Serendipity (4) 60 points.
Super Luck 100 points.
Ridiculous Luck 60 points.
Destiny (Great Advantage) 15 points.
Daredevil 15 points.
Fearless (4) 8 points.

Delusions (Major "I am an ordinary person") -10 points.

You are God's Favorite Idiot and the worst part is you don't even realize how the universe itself seems to constantly conspire to keep you safe and make your endeavors successful. While to you the world seems like a grand adventure where nothing really bad ever happens to people that oppose or try to harm you the world is like something out of a Final Destination movie.
>>
>>54131684
But you cant do as mich fun stuff with brawling as you can with the rest.
>>
>>54131802

Nonhumans get a lot of fun options. Hell, anything with SM +1 and any form of Teeth can bite and and hold on to any hit location on a human sized target and their bite counts as two handed for strangling, breaking free or snapping and wrenching maneuvers. The whole "Teeth" thing on page 115 of Martial Arts if fucking brutal.
>>
>>54132084
How does a giant octupus grappling shit work?
>>
>>54132268
Extra Arms is basically free fuckhuge bonuses to grapples, and Constriction Attack will ruin most things' day. Add on a Beak and the fact that it'll have high SM and a ton of ST, and you have a grapple monster.
>>
>>54132377
How terrifying would it be to roman/greek sailors?
>>
>>54130662
Dungeon Fantasy is literally D&D: GURPS Edition. The mechanics will not translate 1:1, but the thematic elements and archetypes do and you should be able to translate characters to something close enough assuming that a) their character doesn't center around a 3.PF-specific mechanical oddity and b) their character wasn't from a really weird splat (you could rebuild them in vanilla GURPS, still, but not DF as it's template/class-based).

The big thing to keep in mind when switching from D&D to GURPS is that damage sponges and abstract meat points are going to be replaced with actual meat points and a focus on not getting injured in the first place. This will color how encounters will go. Another is that every DF template has baked-in out-of-combat utility. Barbarians aren't just "angry Fighters but better"; they also have heavily invested in outdoorsman and survival skills as befitting a savage. Knights (Fighter was split into heavy armored Knights and agile Swashbucklers) pull double-duty as leaders, tacticians, and strategists. This will likely mean most martial PCs will have skills in areas they didn't have before.

I don't know why this wasn't the immediate answer.
>>
>>54132450
Fear check at Will-4, maybe worse seeing as (depending on how giant we're talking here) it could just drag the ship itself under, killing the crew basically without a fight.
>>
>>54131147
You could mess about with making it 3d20 instead, though getting the probabilities right would be easier with 3d12 or 3d30.
>>
>>54132551
And be worse than 3d6?
>>
>>54131147
I mean, I felate the 3d6 dice curve at any given opportunity, but you *could* replace it with a d20. Return crits to 1 and 20 and it should be okay.

I personally wouldn't do it because, again, I love 3d6 and I like my task resolution systems like I like my women. It is possible though if you want to throw d20s around.

If you want other funky polyhedrals to see use, you could convert damage values based on averages. A d6 has an average of 3.5, so something that deals 1d+1 (avg. 4.5) can use 1d8 (also avg. 4.5). Like replacing the 3d6 with 1d20, this'll make everything a fuckton more swingy and really shouldn't be done, but it technically can be done with minimal fucking around with the system if you really really want to.
>>
File: cover_lg.jpg (66KB, 434x650px) Image search: [Google]
cover_lg.jpg
66KB, 434x650px
>>54132499
>Dungeon Fantasy is literally D&D: GURPS Edition.
Steve have approve from Paizo to use Pathfinder name.
Don't work with such rich vein to promote new reskin of Basic Set: Dungeon Fantasy edition...
Such hype about df makes me sad, like it's seems kind of artificial -- "Wow! Now we can have D&D like those cool nerds from twitch"
>>
>>54132709
Because Pathfinder is ass and there's no reason a respectable company is going to compare their game favorably to Paizo's.
>>
Can you get higher tl equipment, without buying higher tech level?

How would you do that?
>>
>>54133102
What I'm asking is Star Wars is around TL10

However force swords are TL11^

Did Luke have to pay for the ability to use his sword?
>>
>>54133156
GM said "world is generally TL10 but with FTL travel, lightsabers and force fields"
>>
How do I make a character that is dependent on another's fp? The character has no fp of his own and must spend the fp of a linked character.
>>
>>54133156
Considering he was born on a relatively low TL world, yes. On the other hand, he didn't have to spend his points on much else.
>>
>>54133156
Ask GM
>>
>>54133452
I'd say apply limitations to extra FP.

In Dungeon Fantasy 5 - Allies there are two limitations that are applied to abilities granted by Familiars: Granted by Familar (-40%) and Drains Familiar (-50%). Let's take this as a baseline: just change the words and you get Granted by [Name] (-40%) and Drains [Name] (-50%).

For example: buy Fatigue Points down to 0 and then purchase the number of FP that the linked character has. For example if the character in question has 10 FP, you purchase +10 FP (Granted by Joe, -40%; Drains Joe, -50%; Fixed to Joe's FP, -0%) for 6 points (30 points - 80%).

"Granted by Joe" means that Joe allows his FP to be spent by the character.
"Drains Joe" means that Joe's FP decreases at the same rate the character spends FP (1:1 ratio).
"Fixed to Joe's FP" means that the character's FP is equal to the current total of Joe's: as FP is spent by Joe, the character's FP is spent as well, and when Joe's FP is increased, so is that of the character's. If Joe buys more total FP with his character points, the same amount of FP must be purchased by the character. The character cannot purchase extra FP of his own unless to set his FP equal to that of Joe's. This works in reverse if for some reason Joe has to buy down FP to a lower amount. When buying FP upwards or downwards, apply the same modifiers to cost (-80%).

Feel free to modify these conditions as you see fit, of course.
>>
>>54133735
This is perfect. Thanks anon.
>>
Do you guys want me to post my ultratech armor study?

It helps me make custom armor
>>
>>54135162
Yes.
>>
>>54133735
I think the pricing here could be wrong. In your example, if Joe's FP is drained without his consent (it doesn't have 'Granted by Joe'), it shouldn't be a limitation but an enhancement: Your character does not suffer the effects of low FP, someone else does instead, and can spend FP at his leisure with no consequences (inconveniencing Joe could even be a benefit if you Afflict this FP drain on him).
>>
>>54135199
Light armor Dr according to weight
Different tech levels have different weight to protection levels
9 1:1 2 pound armor has DR 2
10 2:1 2 pound armor has DR 4
11 3:1 2 pound armor has DR 6
12 4:1 2 pound armor has DR 8
^ adds one to the dr(12^ would have 5:1)
These values only go to 20 pounds, heavier armor than that goes into battle-suit rules
>>
>>54135264
Battle suits. All battle suits weigh 100+ pounds and contain all kinds of goodies. They can lift themselves.
Instead of having a mass to DR ratio you have a percentage of weight that provides protection

9= 20% 200 pound suit 40 DR
10= 40% 200 pound suit 80 DR
11= 60% 200 pound suit 120 DR
12= 80% 200 pound suit 160 DR
^ adds 20% to percentage(12^ provides 100%)

All of this stuff and more will be in my ultra tech companion
>>
File: community_image_1404582610.jpg (177KB, 610x600px) Image search: [Google]
community_image_1404582610.jpg
177KB, 610x600px
How would you go about making a character with sentient symbiotic parasite like those in Alien 9 or Skullgirls?
In the first place, I want to be able to play that parasite and not have the gm do so, so maybe I should just split my points and make two different characters? Or can I just make an ally and play it my self?
I know that with an ally-familiar I can get familiar-abilities which are those that I can use as long as my familiar is with me. In this case it would represent those attacks it can do while I use it as hair/armor/whatever. But I want it to be able to do those attacks by itself too and even if I am unconscious.
Any ideas on cool stuff I could give this character and it's parasite would also be appreciated as I am still brainstorming the whole thing.
>>
>>54135264
Are TL9 and TL10 armor supposed to be worse than an ordinary concealable vest at TL8 at defending against non-piercing, non-cutting attacks? A TL8 concealable vest has 12/5*, with the first value against cutting and piercing attacks, and only weighs 2 pounds.

>>54135337
This seems more reasonable. A TL9 battlesuit can tank a .50 Browning round over half the time, which makes them pretty scary.
>>
>>54127927

Seconding these questions.
>>
>>54135742
You see all armors made are dr non flexible.

If I had a 12^ suit weighing 20 lbs it would be 100/100 you could subtract as much as you want from one side, to add to the other. To a max of 200/0
>>
>>54135875
And keep in mind that the stuff the light body armor is made out of is hyperdense cloth, not the best materials we have.

Ballistic vests are the top armor of their time, whereas in the higher TL's battle suits are used.

A cop wouldn't wear cloth but a combat suit
>>
>>54135644
Similar case http://forums.sjgames.com/showthread.php?t=31984
I'd probably go as Kromm suggested, except it's only one ally in your case.

To represent state when you merge together take Alternate Form with whatever extra abilities you have.
Buy whole Ally package and this Alternate Form as Alternative Abilities.
>>
>>54135982
A SWAT officer might wear a combat suit

Normal beat cops would at least make a minor effort not to look like an occupying military force, unless you're in a police state.
>>
>>54136002
Beat cops would wear torso piece and as much of the suit as needed to lift it
>>
>>54136060
Depends on the setting. Beat cops might be totally unarmed and rely on a persistent surveillance network cued to their HUD for combat insurance.
>>
>>54136002
>>54136060
Plus even 2 pounds of armor is 2 DR at 9.
That's enough to stop your average knife mugger
>>
>>54136060
Maybe in Detroit. You really shouldn't militarize your police force. The minmaxing isn't worth the sociological impact.
>>
>>54136097
Plus if a T shirt can stop a knife muggers will have to get creative.

Citizens at TL 12 can take a pistol shot to the chest and be fine
>>
how much do you guys make use of reaction rules and such for social situations? I have the same problem with DnD striking a balance between letting players roleplay and letting the dice decide with persuasion rolls, etc.
>>
>>54135644

You could make a biological version of how the Virtual Interface Implant running Ghosts & SAIs work in Transhuman Space.
>>
>>54136349
If they have no reason to not agree, they they pass immediately.

If the cons outweigh the pros, then you roll
>>
>>54135264
>>54135337
K I'll keep working on the armor, what else do you guys want?
>>
>>54137254

I dunno, the only real complaint I had about UT was the way armor didn't keep up with weapons. You're fixing that.

The only thing I'd be interested in was some actual thought put into megastructures and large scale asteroid mining.
>>
>>54137254
I think you're doing a decent job so far. Do you have any plans for hardened/armor divisors becoming standard, rather than large amounts of DR? Are you going to re-do ammunition options, like HEMP and APEP?
>>
>>54135253
I think you're right. What do you suggest?
>>
In which pyramid magazine was that "better bows" article? The one with the equation
>>
>>54137501
Yea, I'm also acting on a custom weapons creation and tools for using low tech weapons made from UH tech materials
>>
>>54138431
Pyramid #3 - 33
The Deadly Spring
>>
>>54138548
What other stuff needs clarifying in UT.
Any big problems with what I posted?

What would a 9^ society run on?
10^?
>>
>>54138824
Thanks anon
>>
>>54139754
Is wealth a better superpower than superpowers at high tech levels?
>>
>>54131684
>God's Favorite Idiot
PERFECT
>>
>>54142330
If you get Millionaire or Multi-Millionaire, yes.

Very yes.
>>
>>54142440
How the fuck would you even kill that?

Screw 80 points in Broadsword, I think we've really found something that can't be beaten.
>>
>>54142914
Shoot it 6 times so he is out of his Serendipity, Luck and Super Luck for awhile.
Kill it as ordinary human with merely high dodge.
>>
>>54143104
>Shoot it once
Super Luck. You critically missed and your gun is broken, dropped or explodes.
>Shoot it twice
Serendipity, the police arrive to arrest you
>Shoot it three times
Luck, dodged
>Shoot it four times
Serendipity, a poorly maintained steam pipe burst next to you, killing you instantly.
>Shoot it five times
Serendipity, overcome by guilt at attempting to take another life you instead shoot yourself
>Shoot it six times
You can't shoot him, he once saved your brother's life. Better shoot the other guy bothering him instead
>Shoot seven times
You hit!
Destiny, the wounds aren't fatal. He has an appointment with fate and it's not here.
>Shoot him eight times
That took so long that Luck's recharged by now
>>
>>54143264
Sounds like a good time for grenades.
>>
>>54143264
AAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>54143383
Serendipity
>you forgot to pull the pin
>>
File: vip507677.jpg (49KB, 315x480px) Image search: [Google]
vip507677.jpg
49KB, 315x480px
I really wish there were TRPG players around my city to play GURPS with.
But since I don't and I'm stuck making character I'll never get to play with.
It's just a glorified CYOA in my hands, Kromm would be disappointed with me.
>>
>>54143264
This is not how Serendipity works.

Luck needs 15 MINUTES to recharge, there is no fucking way he can drag out combat for so long.

Firearms don't explode unless it's really shitty firearm. The worst that can happen is you strain your shoulder or shoot yourself. And he can't affect this roll since he already spent Super Luck on making your attack miss.

>Destiny
Doesn't mean he can just shrug off nuke explosion because muh destiny.

Besides, half of this shit is so GM-dependent the outcome of this battle is solely dependent on GM's mood and whether or not he plays favorites.
>>
>>54143471
Is ok, become an amazing homebrewer and share your creations with us.

If not roll20 is your friend.

I'm kind of in the same boat, that's why I'm doing my UT expansion
>>
>>54143471
Go to the GURPS discord and recruit players there.
>>
>>54143523
That would require me to have GM skills.
I barely played a few games in my life.

>>54143513
>amazing homebrewer
Maybe I should try tha, maybe it can solve above problem.
>>
>>54143508

The entire point of Destiny and Serendipity is, you *are* God's (i.e. the GM's) favorite, and They're going out of their way to help you specifically.

This build just puts a point value on plot armor.
>>
>>54144209
Shoo namefag.
>>
>>54144239

OK.
>>
For Flexible Armor and Blunt Trauma, if I'm wearing a DR 1* padded shirt and a DR 4* mail shirt under a DR 3 light plate breastplate and I am struck for a total of 8 crushing damage, do I suffer -1 HP?
>>
What are some good advantages for a X-ray vision telekinetic?
>>
>>54144869
I don't think you get blunt trauma if you're using hard armor, but I may be wrong.
>>
>>54144869
>>54144928
Rules are on page 379 of the Basic Set

Your hard armor takes damage first, it's the outer layer. This reduces the damage from 8 to 5. Then your 5 flexible DR stops 5 crushing damage, so you take 1 point of damage (not wounding, just damage).

Blunt trama and flexible DR has some weird results. It's better to have 29 flexible DR then 30 if hit for 30 crushing damage, as with 29 DR you'd take 1 damage after armor and with 30 you'd take 6 damage after armor.
>>
>>54144880
Telekinesis and Penetrating Vision.
>>
>>54143471
Roll20 friend. Come play in terrible games with fucked up strangers.
>>
How much would this change a game?

Talent: Close Combat. 5 points per level.

>Add +1 to all SL per level for melee skills you already have at least one point in. Melee skills are melee weapon skills and unarmed combat skills. No benefits to skills you don't possess at least one point in.

Talent: Ranged Combat. 5 points per level.

>Add +1 to all SL per level for ranged combat skills you already have at least one point in. Ranged combat skills are ranged weapon skills and throwing skills. No benefits to skills you don't possess at least one point in.
>>
>>54145895
>bonus to 20+ skills for mere 5 points
If you want hyper-competence just use wildcard skills instead of this madness.
>>
When are lanyards worth the trouble to equip?
>>
>>54145998
>Spending 25 points to have a bunch of skills at DX+0

Yeah, that sounds like a winning plan, and not at all like that talent isn't worth taking for 99% of builds.
>>
>>54146205
It's worth it any time you might have to drop something suddenly. Going to need to switch to a knife? Drop a lanyard gun. Need to keep your lamp up? Tie it to a lanyard. Need a makeshift garott? Lanyard.

Most of the time it isn't worth it, but it's not like they are expensive.
>>
>>54146205
IIRC it was mostly cavalry thing.
>>
File: 2_ta007498_600.jpg (187KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
2_ta007498_600.jpg
187KB, 1000x1000px
>>54146435
19th and early/mid 20th century cops too. Keeps the gun from getting lost if it slips from a holster during a pursuit and makes sure nobody can steal it, at least, not as easily.

Japanese cops swear by them even today.
>>
>>54143471
It cant be worse than spain[/spain]
>>
What is wrong with berseking?

Any GURPS traps/broken things I should beware for?
>>
>>54147768
>What's wrong with berserking?

The greatest danger to it is that it requires you make All Out melee attacks if you are within melee range. This means after your attack until your next turn you lose your active defense. These are vital for safety in many cases.

Even if you aren't getting people attempting to cripple limbs with called shots going Berserk tends to result in you taking more damage that can take a long time to heal. Especially if you take advantage of the huge bonus to rolls to avoid passing out or dying from damage.

Crazy tip: A friend with Shield Wall training can block for you while you go All Out.

>Broken and trap options?

Depends on the setting. At higher TL I'd note that hand to hand and close combat weapons are very, very dangerous to use compared to firearms unless there is some kind of mojo going on to make it safer.
>>
>>54148547
How does mounted combat work?
>>
>>54149317
*where another pc is the mount/the mount is sentient
>>
>>54149349
The mount gets an initiative. Plan accordingly.
>>
>>54149470
Nmely, lets say my mount is a dragon.
He breathes fire on his turn and I shoot on mine, should he move it ckunts as I moved for aiming/etc... rules?

Same applies to tank crew or similar examples
>>
>>54149518
Try that sentence again with english
>>
>>54149523
I am on an entity that moves without my control example:

A car.
A horse.
A tank.
A battle ship.
A plane.

I shoot a ranged weapon. How does this interact with the movement that has been impossed on me.
>>
>>54149539
If you're moving relatively fast enough, apply a penalty according to the speed/range table.
>>
What are some really good spells?
>>
>>54145895
Gurps Power Ups Talents actually has guidelines for making new talents. You only get five point talents if they affect six skills or less, and a Talent has to specifically name the skills it affects.

It wouldn't change the game because a good GM would call you out on your foolishness.
>>
>>54147768
Not a trap, but some advantages/disadvantages/skills have names that don't quite match up with what the trait actually does. Make sure to read through the effects of the trait before actually taking it.
>>
Is there anything stopping a creature that is permeating someones flesh to make innate attacks against anything external?
I am still trying to build the parasite I mentioned here >>54135644

I might just give the parasite permeation(flesh) and innate attacks.
>>
>>54149768
I'm going to be playing a mage in my next game

Is the wild mana generator worth it? What advantages should I take with it?

What are some really good spells?
>>
>>54149317
>>54149349
>>54149518
>>54149539

The Basic Set's section on Special Movement has what you're looking for (pp. 394-398)

>>54145895
That's not how it works at all. Weapon Master exists for a reason.
>>
How does Fixed Magic work in Fantasy (p. 161)? More importantly how do I stat it?
>>
>>54153498
>Weapon Master

Has nothing to do with this and provides totally different benefits. Do you even know what Weapon Master does?

>>54150180
Yeah, it breaks the normal rules for talent creation. It also doesn't provide a reputation or alternative benefit. Given there's no in game advantage to having more then 6 different close combat or ranged skills it is suited to a 5 point cost. At 10 points it goes from "sort of interesting option if you really want flexibility" to "trap".
>>
>>54154277
>No ingame advantage to having more than six martial arts or six ranged weapons skills.

Are you insane? It'd make your character incredibly flexible and adaptable. There's a reason the Talents rules explicitly call out attempts to use them for combat skills.

You either have zero idea what you're talking about, or the new 80 points in X guy.
>>
>>54153813
Basically, you're treating a spell/skill as an advantage. It's "fixed" because you either have the spell or you don't; it cannot be improved on like you can other skills. You still roll against a modified attribute, though, like the Sensitive and Empathy advantages.

I basically did this for a fantasy game without knowing what fixed magic was. The race could naturally see auras, and the easiest way I could see to represent this was the Aura spell. I gave the template the Charm (Aura) perk--removing the need for buying prerequisites--and full Magery 0. The template included 4 points in Aura, enough to get it to flat IQ+Magery.

Characters of that race could buy up IQ, and they could buy up Magery, but they couldn't buy up Aura directly because it's closer to an innate ability than a learned spell. On the template, I combined the Charm perk and the four points in Aura to a new 5-point advantage: "Aura Sight," which took 3 FP, a second of concentration, and a roll vs IQ+Magery and revealed the aura of a single subject. Violà, I had turned a spell into a static advantage.
>>
>>54154277
With Weapon Master, you have an improved default. There's a reason why there's not a weapon talent because it's just goofy and there's already enough advantages and options to improve your odds to hit.
>>
Any tips for a wizard super?
>>
>>54156817
Use Sorcery system, or even just build regular powers with Magic -10% modifier and whatever other downsides you want (fatigue, time, skill roll against Thaumaturgy, etc.) and call it spells.
>>
D&D player here, how does this overcomplicted mess of a system balance martials and casters?
>>
>>54157109
A 40 point fighter can kill a 100 point wizard, instantly if he gets the drop on him.

Even then if the fighter is close enough, the wizard is dead.

Bows make this even better
>>
>>54157174
Divination and windwall.
>>
I remember reading some rules about double bladed swords and the like in a side box, but I can't remember what supplement this was in.
>>
>>54157215
Mages do rock, hard.

But so does everyone else.

The high lethality combined with that fact, causes it to not be that broken
>>
>>54157287
Could someone help?*
>>
>>54157289
I see no arguments here, you avoid the question.
>>
>>54157215
Gurps actions take place all during a single one second round. Unless you know the exact second of the day you're going to be ambushed, you won't have time to cast windwall before that crossbow bolt ends up buried in your chest. And your wizard has to be pretty fucking hardy to still be standing after that.

Divination in gurps is useful, but it's a little more vague than that. The best counter to divining you are going to be shot is to stay home.
>>
>>54157356
>>54157400
Plus, it depends on the build, heavily.

It's really hard to compare classes when there are none. Mages don't beat fighters, cause their are none. Magic is good, but so is fighting they are just different.

Gurps is a such a flexible game that it's hard to say if something is better, nothing is better just different.

When I am able to play a talking penguin that wields a sledgehammer, it's impossible to talk about balance
>>
>>54157356
You don't even know how spells or combat works in gurps and you assume that it will work the same way as D&D. Divination isn't "the spell you cast that tells you everything" it's a spell that gives you a picture and tells you to figure it out. It generally takes more than a second to cast any spell and without combat reflexes or a prepared spell that gives you the equalivant, you may not be able to even react on being ambushed for a turn. Add in FP, and concentration, a group of two 100 point fighters can kill a 400 point wizard with a little clever thinking.

Add in any magic items designed to help kill casters, which aren't that hard to find, you can do quick work of a wizard.
>>
>>54157109
No HP bloat; a single sword strike can end a dress wearer. For that matter, a sword strike can take out most human-tier enemies, meaning the gap between martials' attacks and casters' save-or-dies is much smaller. On that note, there aren't that many save-or-die spells, and the best spells are stun spells that set them up for martial executions.

Long casting time. The VAST majority of combat-centric spells take 2+ rounds to "charge up," giving others a chance to interrupt and letting martials do their thing before spells start flying.

Combat options and detail. You can blind enemies without casting Blindness, and fighters have infinitly more options than HURR FULL ATTACK.
>>
>>54157468
There are technically classes if you're strictly using the Dungeon Fantasy templates like the series suggests (and only allowing players to buy from their chosen template). But even then the "fighter" classes have a lot of skills that the Wizard template doesn't. The Wizard has to expend his FP to pick a lock or whatever, which in a dungeon scenario could mean that he's down a few FP (or ER or whatever) for the fight because there are orcs right behind the door the wizard unlocked.
>>
Is an echanter viable? How would you go about it?
>>
>>54158098
Depends on how you're enchanting. In general, I'd say no because it takes SO much downtime to enchant anything. I think DF: Sages has rules for jerry-rigging temporary enchantments though.
>>
>>54126797

I'd also like to know how to make a character like that.
>>
>>54126797
Alternate Form would have relevant Innate Attacks and Compartmentalized Mind (Dedicated Controls).
>>
>>54158424

What character stats would a sword have?
>>
>>54159058
Enchanting section of thaumology talks about this
>>
The doppelgänger enchantment spell.

Really good as it copies a person exactly, minus magic.

Any other spells like this?
>>
>>54157109
Martials out-damage casters. Casters have access to buffs, debuffs, AoE attacks, non-standard damage types.
>>
File: thinking.png (198KB, 1190x838px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
198KB, 1190x838px
>>54159441
True. However a mage with a sufficiently large powerstone (assuming standard Magic) can put those points into a fireball for 3 seconds. At Magery 3 this puts the max damage at 9d burn. I suppose it's balanced by the fact that the caster has to make a skill roll to hit.
>>
>>54157109
They're balanced however you want them to be balanced. GURPS isn't a game you can play dolls with like D&D, which has very specific internal balance. Every GURPS campaign uses different rules, and that changes the equation of caster and martial balance every time.
>>
>>54159910
That's also 3 seconds that martial characters can be actively fighting; barbarians can easily throw out 3d worth of damage per turn (and more injury if sporting a cutting weapon), swashbucklers can go for eyes and chinks in armor, and knights can do a bit of both.

Not the Anon you're responding to, by the way; I feel comparing martial DPS to caster DPS is ignoring a lot of what makes magic worth it and also opens a can of worm with contrasting resource-free attacks and resource-intensive spells.
>>
Is the wild mana generator worth it?
>>
How often do you include mental disadvantages into racial templates? I think social and physical ones make sense as unavoidable physiology and how their culture is perceived, but mental seems like it would straight-jacket characters.
>>
>>54163261
If it makes sense for the archetype of a given race, then I'd say it works. Like a cat race being curious and having quirk-level laziness.
>>
>>54160019
Actually don't forget that swashbucklers and knights have Weapon Master, so they will be throwing lots of rapid strikes, so their DPS will likely exceed barbarian. Barbarian, on other hand, is better at dispensing major wounds and crippling injuries, as well as breaking through DR.
>>
>>54160453
Page number?
>>
>>54165204
Thaumology- 61
>>
>>54147296
Small town in Brazil, my friend.
The chance of you finding someone who can barely read English is pretty bad and those who do would probably look down on TRPG as "childish pretend game". Also bad time zone makes roll20 a little more complicated.
I miss Japan.
>>
>>54165264
Oof. I honestly wouldn't mess with that. The risk does not outweigh the potential benefits.

Stuff like Wild Mana/WH's "Perils of the Warp" are great for stories where the author controls when these dramatic fuckups will happen, but in games, they're more likely to act as a hinderance to fun because lolPCdeath (or even lolTPK) because you tried to cast a meager fireball at a random goblin is a shit way to go.
>>
>>54148547
>At higher TL I'd note that hand to hand and close combat weapons are very, very dangerous to use compared to firearms unless there is some kind of mojo going on to make it safer.
To be fair, GURPS baseline is "heroic realism" (IIRC) so that's intended and not broken.
I suppose if you want to balance it out you could make mixed TLs to allow higher TL armors or simply allow bullet time (MA, 133)
>>
>>54165484
What about with luck?
>>
>>54165506
Luck is great for countering critical failures, but if every failure is a critical failure, then either a) you're quickly going to run out of Luck or b) you're wasting 100+ points on casting advantages but casting only rarely.
>>
>>54165633
If you get your spell casting to 20 you only fail on a 16-18 anyways, and those are regular crit fails anyways.

The chances of you rolling a crit failure twice in a row are astronomical, and you reroll when it happens
>>
>>54165701
What's your points budget? 100 points in Wild Mana Generator, 45 points for Magery 4, and 80 for IQ 18 gives you Spell-20 for one point per spell, but that's 225 points before any spells, other skills, or survival traits.
>>
>>54165812
>>
>>54158424
>>54159058

Besides ones that form a telepathic link with the wielder, what other more mystical advantages could this character have in her sword form?
>>
>>54165829
Ohh okay, I didn't know your game is that high-power. You should be fine with that setup.
>>
>>54165812
>80 for IQ 18
?
IQ is 20/level. that'd be 160 points for IQ 18.
>>
>>54167056
Hot damn I feel retarded now. My bad.
>>
What in your opinion is the strongest school of magic?
>>
>>54167352
Body. Best mix of buff and debuff/lockdown and generally reasonably priced. IIRC, it's only real weakness is a lack of long-range spells and lack of direct damage with exotic injury types. Runner ups are Movement and Creation and Illusion.
>>
Newb here. Looking to run a horror game (something akin to Supernatural). Friend recommended Gurps and has an unholy amount of 3rd edition books.

Has anyone run a successful horror campaign?
Should I save some ducats and use third edition books or would it be worth it getting 4th?
And finally, what books do you recommend for either edition?

Thanks!
>>
File: IMG_0450.png (112KB, 500x749px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0450.png
112KB, 500x749px
>>54167677
Why would you wanna run a dragon ball z game

Oh yea, pick up horror it has a bunch of tips for this
>>
>>54167739
Horror and high tech, other stuff like martial arts or magic if you want it.

Avoid 3rd 4th is more streamlined
>>
>>54167739
Huh. I never quite realized that. I wonder who Vegeta is.
>>
>>54167677
If Supernatural is your inspiration, read the Monster Hunters series as it's a combination of Supernatural, Buffy, and HtR; you play as a team of hunters that investigate, locate, and more often than not take out supernatural threats ranging from cultists to vampires to chupacabras. It also has some of the best rules for running investigations.

For new GMs and groups, it's also a godsend as it includes a bunch of templates/not!classes that make chargen a LOT easier.
>>
>>54168366
That sounds perfect! Are there monster stats included? Is it easy to use 3rd stuff with 4th? I only ask because friend has a couple of cool looking monster books already
>>
>>54168401
Stats are easy enough to port over; there's a free PDF put out by Steve Jackson Games for converting 3e characters to 4e. That being said, I'd just use the 3e blocks for inspiration when writing up new 4e blocks.

MH3: The Enemy has a number of 4e monster statblocks. MH4: Applied Xenology extends this to include ayylmaos (including a horrifying combination of Xenomorph and Chryssalid) if you feel they're appropriate.
>>
>>54168571
Thanks so much. Looks like I have some homework to do.
>>
>>54168970
You can also pick up the Monster Hunter International series by Larry Correia for help with flavor. Fun books.
>>
>>54169219
I dunno. It's gonna take forever to read the 4th ed rules!
>>
So, mind control worth it?
>>
>>54165906
Skill enhancement? The sword could make any wielder a skilled master. This can be represented with Affliction (Broadsword (DX/A) [20], +20%; Melee, C, -30%; etc. etc.). You could also have the Teaching skill to train people the old-fashioned way.

Basically anything tied to attacking. A linked Leech would let you drain blood like an evil blade, and you could have a bunch of alternate attacks to let you deal injury types other than cut and imp. You could even add ranged attacks for cutting air and sword lasers. Affects Insubstantial would make sense to add on to any attack.

Telekinesis (Animation) with Range 1 lets you animate and control things (and possibly willing people, but never an unwilling target), letting you "make" your own wielder out of statues, suits of armor, etc. (and willing but unskilled wielders if your GM allows it).
>>
>>54171155

I'll put that in the alternate form, thanks. Thus is proving to be a very interesting concept so far. I suppose I should make her human form stats more focused on social interactions, seeing as she literally becomes a weapon for combat and thus would need to convince someone else to fight--or her supernatural nature compels her to find a worthy wielder.

As for fluff, it might be reasonable to have this character be the creation of a god.

Any other suggestions (both in terms or fluff and stats) before I make the template?
>>
File: Yakul.jpg (410KB, 1200x960px) Image search: [Google]
Yakul.jpg
410KB, 1200x960px
How would you guys stat a mount like Yakul from Princess Mononoke? In the game I'm running creatures like this are the primary mount used by light cavalry and travelers in lieu of horses.
>>
>>54171941

I'd take the stats for a suitably fast horse and add a Striker or a perk or something for the horns.
>>
>>54172562
Maybe add Super Jump as well? Or start with a deer and add ST until it can carry a person?
>>
>>54172562
>>54173036
I opted to go with the cavalry horse from the basic set with lower strength but higher IQ. I originally added Super Jump, but realized that this would mean it could leap the length of two tennis courts, which is a little too over the top for a starting mount. Might include Super Jump for a magically enhanced variant though.
>>
What's the mind control, that's conditioning takes hours and is Permanent?
>>
>>54174476
Possession or Dominance depending on what you want.
Adjust them with limitations or options to shape them up.
>>
>>54143508
Modern firearms are fully capable of exploding. This is mostly caused by barrel fouling, like mud or a squib round. Bad ammo can also cause it.
>>
>>54143264
that's not how serendipity works.
at best you'll be able to suggest these things to the GM, it's not just 'i win the fight because i spent 15 points'.

it's also not how super luck works - you can only determine the outcome of your own dicerolls (or dice rolls the DM makes for you)
ordinary luck isn't a silver bullet either - i've had a campaign where somebody succeeded all three luck rerolls to shoot the guy in the face, for instance. it's rare, but it happens and can happen in the reverse (failing all three rolls).
it's still a really handy advantage to have, don't get me wrong.

anyway, the only sure-fire thing that would save you here is that level of destiny, unless the DM's getting tired of your antics.
overall: 80pts in guns level of misinterpretation.

>>54176388
i'm pretty sure you have to seriously mistreat a gun or use a very poorly made one to have it actually explode on you, and by the critical miss rules the 'weapon breaks' results actually requires you to reroll if you roll it for many types of weapons, including most firearms (besides wheel-locks, guided missiles, and beam weapons) and only take the 'broken' result if you get it on the reroll.
of course, many of the other results are just as nasty - the 'hit yourself' and temporary crippling ones, for instance. good thing you can't actually force a crit fail with super luck.
>>
>>54176712
>I'm pretty sure

Nope. It's rare but guns do burst sometimes. Generally this is because of a serious flaw in the weapon that was missed by quality control or a serious flaw with the ammo where contaminated propellant is much faster burning then normal.

There's a reason that modern guns are test-fired with a hot round at the factory.
>>
>>54176712
If you let someone take 4 levels of serendipity you have to give them 4 lucky breaks per session. Mostly I'd suggest not doing that, but if your session is taken up by a combat you are obligated to give them 4 lucky breaks.

Super Luck can't make a gun explode unless it's already malfunctioned, however. The Malf roll isn't under your control.
>>
>>54177182
Yeah, but it's still more rare than can be accounted for solely by the Luck Advantage. You either need to have Unreliable guns or have not maintained it for a while for one to just explode.

As you say, most are tested in the factory with a hot loaded round to weed out the flawed products.
>>
What are some good things for a 12^ character to put points into?

Like 600 points
>>
>>54178007
Obscene levels of Wealth, Influence, and Rank.

Buy yourself a starship flotilla and be a superscience pirate.

Also, make sure your GM will use the optional rule that lets you by cyber/bio augs from BioTech with cash instead of points.
>>
>>54178318
Inbrace my inner rogue trader, got it.

How does one buy influence?
>>
>>54178340
Reputation, Allies, Patrons, etc.
>>
>>54178353
Is there any way to be high status without spending tons of money?
>>
>>54178403
You can literally buy Status with your points. It's in the Basic book.
>>
>>54178440
Yea but then there's the upkeep cost, any way to have status without that?
>>
>>54178479
Yeah, earn it in play.
>>
>>54178479
You can buy higher status but "live" at a lower status. The classic "begger is actually a king" sort of thing. The upside is that you pay a lot less per month. The downside is that those ignorant to your status will treat you as if you were the status that you are living at.
>>
>>54177292
Super Luck can make anything that is theoretically possible with a dice roll happen. It can make someone critically fail, but it can't control the result on the critical fail table.
>>
>>54178563
Your peers won't take you seriously if you are living under your status. Living low is an option, but it makes the points you spent on Status significantly less useful.

>>54178479
Note that Status + Wealth means that you qualify for high status jobs that pay huge amounts of money and let you maintain your status.
>>
>>54178479
Status from rank and high office doesn't need to be paid for. If you are a doctor from a good family (status +2) and you become Chancellor of the Federal Republic of Germany (status +7) you don't have to pay the upkeep on status +7 but get to live at that level. The FGR pays the difference and pays you a reasonable salary.
>>
>>54174476
Mind Control (Immediate Preparation Required: 8 Hours, -95%; Conditioning Only, -50%; Extended Duration: Permanent, +150%)

Alternatively, just take Mind Control (Conditioning Only, -50%) and keep rolling until you get a critical success.
>>
File: best one there is.png (491KB, 403x538px) Image search: [Google]
best one there is.png
491KB, 403x538px
>>54179375
True. It only becomes a problem if losing your job is a part of the campaign.
>>
So I decided to take on the task no one ever asked to be completed and am writing up a bunch of firearms for Transhuman Space. Am I doing anything right so far?
>>
Is there anything more extensive about mecha than what's in the spaceships book? Maybe just some basic concepts to homebrew some mecha models?

Want to do a world colonization campaign with mecha pilots
>>
>>54180397
Looks fine for TL8 or 9 weapons.
>>
>>54182535
3e Mecha goes more in depth.
>>
>>54179324
>It can make someone critically fail
it really can't.
read the advantage, it only affects rolls you make.
ordinary luck's the one that can affect anything INVOLVING you
>>
>>54183228
THS is weird, it mainly uses TL9 weapons despite being a TL10 setting. There are some actual TL10 weapons in it (Gauss, lasers, etc) but they're less common. Unless there's some way to make chemical propelled firearms TL10 that's kind of the best I can get.
>>
>>54184277
Oh yeah, he fucked up by not adding Wishing to Super Luck.
>>
>>54184915
Isn't that what the electrothermal chemcial upgrades in Ultra-Tech are for? Or are those TL9?
>>
>>54184973
They're TL9 I believe.
>>
>>54185023
Well, TL9 guns with ETC and liquid propellant are pretty competitive with TL10 weapons.
>>
>>54185095
That really does make them competitive. I don't know what the book is saying about TL10 weapons being better than ETC weapons, because these are crazy.
>>
>>54186343
And apply it to a 10 gauge autoshotgun for funsies.
>>
>>54186607
What happens?
>>
>>54186982
Funsies. A 10 gauge autoshotgun gives you:

2d-1pi x13 buckshot
2d-1pi- x24 flechettes
7d-1P++ slug

With electrothermalchem enhancement becomes:

2d+2pi x13 buckshot
2d+2pi- x24 flechettes
10d pi++ slugs

And that's before you start toying with APHC, DU, or APDS slugs with increased damage and armor divisors. If you're using the USAN as a base, the buckshot and flechette rounds are still rcl 1, and the slugs only about rcl 3.

And with a 20mm bore, it can also fire all sorts of useful warheads instead.
>>
>>54187455
WHY do you need so much fucking damage.
>>
>>54189051
Proliferation of body armor. Bullet-spongey HP-bloat megafauna. Needing to kill a car.

There are many legitimate reasons, but honestly because I -CAN-.
>>
>>54189140
>Needing to kill a car.
Why would you need to kill a car? Just shoot the tires if you want to stop it.
>>
>>54189180
Cars can still go without tires, and not all nearfuture sci-fi cars have vulnerable rubber tires anon. At TL9-10 you start getting carbonfibre reinforced kevlar tires, or solid wheels and shit.
>>
>>54189227
You just have children and have watched cars one too many times, haven't you?
>>
>>54189259
No, Bayformers.

Cars must die.
>>
>>54189293
GURPS: Vehicles 4ed when anon?
>>
>>54189313
Who knows at this point?
>>
File: 1470287773700.jpg (56KB, 736x476px) Image search: [Google]
1470287773700.jpg
56KB, 736x476px
>>54186343
>>54180397
Ammo names and types should be in item name field, not damage field
>>
>>54190141
I would, but that fucks up the formatting a bit. I guess I could try to fix that a bit.
>>
In LTC3 under the Shelter and Architecture rules it brings up the concept of a partition factor. How can I estimate this number?
>>
>>54190449
Partition factor is a numerical rating of the extent of a structure’s interior walls. For a building with a few large rooms (e.g., theater or Greek temple), it may be as low as 0.25, representing a box with floors and a ceiling, but no internal walls. For a structure with many small rooms (apartment building, monastic dormitory, enclosed market containing many small shops, etc.) it can be as high as 0.25 + (1/average wall thickness in inches); with thin wood and thatch walls, this might be as great as 1.25

I'm going to be honest: Whoever wrote that THOUGHT they were being clear, but was wrong.

My take on it? Average, mixed used buildings with some smaller bedrooms, larger multi-use rooms, ect. get .5, buildings that are almost or totally one large room get .25, buildings that are a collection of small rooms with thin walls get 1.
>>
>>54190631
Is there a real-world equivalent to this concept? I tried googling and I only get stuff related to thermodynamics, mixtures, etc.
>>
>>54190842
Interior/exterior wall ratio is similar and generally is about 1.5 to 1 for a typical residential house in the US. That said it's a very specialized architecture term.
>>
>>54191362
I suppose you could just make a floor plan of the building and total up the cost/weight of each individual room.
>>
>>54191928
I'd just ballpark it at between .25 and 1, or fix it at .5 to avoid needing to guess.
>>
>>54192098
that's another solution
Thread posts: 251
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.