[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drawthread: Neon Blue Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 116

File: 1498866432652.jpg (559KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1498866432652.jpg
559KB, 1000x1000px
>>>RULES<<<
Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for. When making new requests, quote the OP post. When migrating requests quote the OP post and link to your post in the previous thread.
>If you have a WIP or pending request quote the Anchor Post, and attach the WIP so your Drawfag can find you.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>https://archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

The previous drawthread: >>54047132
>>
File: 1498650629984.png (207KB, 600x635px) Image search: [Google]
1498650629984.png
207KB, 600x635px
Here's the anchor
>>
File: IMG_1793.jpg (136KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1793.jpg
136KB, 700x990px
>>54126581
Anchors aweigh!
>>
File: Vika the Vampire Fucker.jpg (110KB, 564x1004px) Image search: [Google]
Vika the Vampire Fucker.jpg
110KB, 564x1004px
>>54126569
Requesting the lady necromancer here pulling a vampire face, fangs bared. She still has the eerily pale green eyes and, if it's relevant to who draws her, scars around her throat and on her chest from the attempts on her life before unlife.
>>
File: IMG_1737.jpg (450KB, 1685x863px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1737.jpg
450KB, 1685x863px
>>54126599
And the original ref since it's been a while.
>>
File: tg madman request.png (2MB, 1349x1891px) Image search: [Google]
tg madman request.png
2MB, 1349x1891px
>>54126569
I'm looking for an escaped mental patient to throw at my players in my Mutants and Masterminds campaign. He should look roughly as the image on the bottom right, wearing the mask of the top right and a torn, broken straitjacket. I'm thinking the straitjacket should be bloodsoaked and just tattered, with loose straps and chains hanging off it. Eyes should be wide and wild. Pose will be left to the discretion of the artist.

Basically, the idea for him is that he's an insane super-powered serial killer who escaped a high profile asylum in the week leading up to Halloween. He's got a bunch of spooky tropes as powers, such as disappearing when you blink (rapid senses and teleportation), self-harming for fear effects (regenerative healing), crawling along the walls and ceiling (wall crawling) and just generally hitting my very static fighty players with horror-inducing guerrilla tactics.
>>
File: 1498726604439.png (110KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1498726604439.png
110KB, 450x600px
>>54126581
anchoring
>>
File: rohan.jpg (102KB, 480x559px) Image search: [Google]
rohan.jpg
102KB, 480x559px
Copypasting from last thread
Requesting a half-elf sorcerer.
He looks like a painter with white-blonde messy hair, and pale skin. He carries an easel on his back, and he uses his brush to "paint" magic in the air.
>>
File: gobbo.png (4MB, 1118x1120px) Image search: [Google]
gobbo.png
4MB, 1118x1120px
>>54126569
>>54054338

Reposting from last thread -

My request is a sleazy goblin rogue-type character. The kind of guy who thinks he's cool, but really isn't.

He has orange skin, the same colour as a clay pot and he's wearing the same sorts of clothes and has the same physique as the goblin in the reference image. In addition to those clothes he has an oversized hat, a big brown cloak, a chain shirt, and a sort of belt/bandolier across his chest that holds two kukris.

As far as any scene/pose goes it would be cool if he was standing on a bar stool and recounting some tall tale to a bunch of very unimpressed-looking people, but this isn't that important, I'd be just as happy with some basic pose with no secondary additions.

Please and thank you!
>>
File: DarkbornReference.png (485KB, 824x540px) Image search: [Google]
DarkbornReference.png
485KB, 824x540px
>>54126569
>>>54125871
Migrating this over, since it was one of the last couple posts in that thread (and I kind of forgot to link the OP).
>>
Requesting an old, friendly looking sloth-folk showing his very young grandson how to read, pointing at a book with one of his claws.
>>
File: vamp queen and merfolk.jpg (4MB, 4000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
vamp queen and merfolk.jpg
4MB, 4000x4000px
Requesting a wholly evil elf- orc hybrid vampire queen (the first vampire), being dutifully followed by a blind regretful merfolk. He is also a vampire. Behind them is a red desert, stretching out into the distance.

Alternatively, you could have the vampire queen reconstituting from mist in a cave somewhere, with the merfolk aghast that she's back.

To elaborate:
Vampire Queen:
>long and fine hair, either black or very dark blue
>eyes are red with no whites, but with sapphire pupils
>she has proper vampire fangs (but only very small orc tusks)
>has the pose of the bottom left, but has the body and clothing of the right hand image.

The regretful merfolk:
>turquoise skin
>legs, not a tail
>webbed ears, hands and feet
>wispy, delicate looking hair, less hair than a normal elf
>all teeth are vampire fangs, as all teeth are incisors, a bit fish-like
>Is covered in runes, there are even small runes burnt onto his eyeballs
>has black metal armour (like a breastplate or something) and an obsidian greatsword

Facially, the merfolk looks a little like the top left in pic related, but with a nose and lips like a normal elf (still got the weird teeth though).
>>
File: ref.png (2MB, 1432x1851px) Image search: [Google]
ref.png
2MB, 1432x1851px
Requesting an automaton gunslinger, set in an old timey western setting. He has a cowboy outfit to match the setting. I want him to look similar to the not in the top left, but with orange accents rather than blue and I would also like his frame to look builkier, because he's a rough character. For his outfit I have included a reference at the right side of the image attached. A specific though, I'd like for his shoes the be the boots at the lower left side of the image, for more of an authentic look. As for weapons, I'd like for him to have the revolver in the image, but make the gun look well used due to his time herding cattle and killing baddies. For bonus points, he has a companion. As for he's a cyborg cattleman- there's a steel horse he rides. He's wanted, so if you could have a dead or alive wanted poster on a wall behind him, that too, would be spectacular. Thank you artists for reading this and I hope you accept my request for drawing my bionic bandito.
>>
File: refera.png (1MB, 1551x816px) Image search: [Google]
refera.png
1MB, 1551x816px
Repost.

Looking to make a request for an aspiring Chaos champion of Khorne for my WFRP campaign, a possible recurring character. Reference image isn't too great, but I've attached it anyway.

The dude is dressed head to toe in heavy armor with a ponderous, heavily-wrought look. it is not heavily embellished, looking thuggish and functional. The helmet has space for four eyes (like the top center image); an eight-pointed star is cut where the mouth would be on the helmet for the purpose of breathing. This guy's own horns are forward-raking, like a bull's. Further, the helmet accommodates a mane something like the Mad Warrior's (center middle and bottom).

The guy wears a huge bear skin cape that reaches to his ankles, the inside of which is daubed with runes in fresh blood. He holds a weapon in each hand - in the right, a fairly elegant, sleek longsword like the one in the reference image, in the left, a large and crude bearded axe; the sword stands out a bit by its sleeker stylings.

Around his waist he wears a belt with large metal hooks, from which dangle several severed heads. These are actually still 'alive' and repeat anything the guy says in their (former) native tongues when he speaks.

The overall aesthetic of this guy is intended to evoke a sort of malevolent spirit of winter; he's coated in frost, attacks during blizzards. Frozen gore is clotted in his mane. Snow might be in the hair of his severed head trophies. His sword actually freezes blood.

As far as pose goes, I'm open to whatever, though a sort of standing with his arms spread, as if taunting a foe to attack him, would work.

A dense request, I know. Thanks for reading, either way.
>>
File: Nanomachines, son..jpg (279KB, 1097x1186px) Image search: [Google]
Nanomachines, son..jpg
279KB, 1097x1186px
>>54126569
Migrating from many other threads:
I'm Requesting this guy over here, he's enterely made of nanomachines, so he can take any shape and/or looks according to his mass, but he usually appears like this.

The body, clothes and pose of the elf guy. The crystals are not present.
The face and hair of the guy on the top right.
With his left hand he's not casting a thunder spell, but he's instead using the nanomachines of said hand to craft a figure similar to the lady used as reference (scaled down, of course).
He's looking as said figure with the same expression of elf-guy.
For any doubts, I'm here.
>>
File: 1496877166975.jpg (442KB, 1283x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1496877166975.jpg
442KB, 1283x2000px
>>54126581
Dropping achor
>>
>>54126569

Re-requesting: >>54084310

Requesting a male dark eldar, perhaps an archon. Daydreaming and or fantasizing about being cared for in a femdom relationship with a human woman looking like pic related.

Dark Eldar male is fantasizing about human woman in pic related hugging or holding him like a teddy bear while giving him head pats.

DEldar guy is hugging himself and smiling with eyes closed.

And maybe one or two of his fellow Dank Space Elves looking at him confused with raised eyebrows, also implying one of them knows what he's thinking about.
>>
File: nigri.jpg (277KB, 1638x2048px) Image search: [Google]
nigri.jpg
277KB, 1638x2048px
Requesting my Fire atronach/fire elemental, she has a Jesica Nigri build, and her body looks like red cracked stone with glowing fire underneath, her hair is also fire. And she wears a gold/bronze sort of bikini armor to cover up the important bits but not much else, as well a wields a sword with a similar cracked earth/fire underneath design
>>
>>54126761
I'm going to start working on it in a bit guy, should have a rough.
>>
File: YmornBal.png (518KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
YmornBal.png
518KB, 700x700px
>>54126569 (OP)

Re-requesting: >>54118623 →

Requesting an undead stone giant about as tall as the giant in picture 1 with the same gaping face hole in his case the hole would be a giant wound his tongue is flopped out of and it has some exposed teeth showing it is also leaking a necrotic purple (if you're feeling colorful) aura, his skin is ghoul like, like in picture 2 but is way more callused, scabby, and rotted over and is thus thick and horribly battle scared.

in his hand he holds a huge battle cleaver the length of which is as tall as him and what looks like that of picture 3. it is also enchanted so it appears as if dust falls from it.

Finally his armor looks like picture 4 that accommodates his height that also goes into a set of leggings in the same Armour variant, all the Armour is enchanted to pour out a chocking smog of dust and vapors that sort of conceals the giant.
>>
File: gayhomo.png (934KB, 1303x709px) Image search: [Google]
gayhomo.png
934KB, 1303x709px
>>54126569
Migrating from previous thread >>54104363

Requesting my stoner half-elf to be drawn by a willing artist

Basically, the face on the left. It's just for general reference, but the shape and proportions aren't all too important. The main focus should be on the hair and the sharp features, with the hair recoloured to be amber, and the skin to be creamy pale. He has some slight, unshaven stubble, and dark, tired bags under his eyes due to all the weed. His costume is basically just of the same style as in the picture in the middle, but more worn, dirty and rugged. He has a bad posture and uses his sturdy staff to support himself. Some piercings to the ears would be appreciated, but that's up to the artist. The design of the staff can also be left up to the artist, but the one in the reference picture works just fine.

Many thanks to the willing artist in advance!
>>
File: bawgawggww.png (2MB, 2798x2233px) Image search: [Google]
bawgawggww.png
2MB, 2798x2233px
>>54126569
>>54098798
>>
File: Quiin Refrence Sheet.png (2MB, 2766x1210px) Image search: [Google]
Quiin Refrence Sheet.png
2MB, 2766x1210px
>>54126569
Requesting a drawing of my Half-Elf Inquisitive Rogue/Hexblade Warlock.

He is very serious, intimidating, and shows no fear also he's a detective.

He also uses a sentient rapier that has a Spanish accent and is usually cracking jokes or wisecracks.
>>
File: AS ohayo make it happen.png (332KB, 823x330px) Image search: [Google]
AS ohayo make it happen.png
332KB, 823x330px
>>54126569
Ohayo Adepta Sororitas
/tg/ needs this
Don't forget scars and fleur de lis
>>
File: drawfag_request.jpg (614KB, 2339x1130px) Image search: [Google]
drawfag_request.jpg
614KB, 2339x1130px
>>54126569
Hey, for my Infinity RPG campaign would one of you nice Drawfriends be willing to draw C.C. as a Reverend Healer?
>>
File: Nightmist's Mantle.png (2MB, 1199x800px) Image search: [Google]
Nightmist's Mantle.png
2MB, 1199x800px
>>54126569
Requesting a drawing of this guy's coat. It's a magic item in my game.
>>
>>54128407
>>54128348
Thanks, Ramen! Even though I know it was to spare yourself from last year's work, I appreciate it.
>>
File: compiled refs 2.jpg (799KB, 3034x1200px) Image search: [Google]
compiled refs 2.jpg
799KB, 3034x1200px
>>54126569
Migrating/bumping from previous thread:
>>54113877
>Full-plate archer elves are unfortunately difficult to find, so I'd like to request one.
>Armour from #1, except it should have the symbol from the bottom right corner of the picture emblazoned on her chest and she should also have a quiver with arrows on her back.
>Wings from #2.
>General pose from #3.
>Bow and fiery arrow as per #4. The arrows in her quiver are normal, though, not fiery.
>Head, haircut, and facial expression from #5, except omit the ear piercings.
>>
File: Happy handlebars.gif (136KB, 533x300px) Image search: [Google]
Happy handlebars.gif
136KB, 533x300px
>>54128454
I second this notion, we can always use more reaction images with personal touch of /tg/
>>
File: Scribe.png (2MB, 1516x1125px) Image search: [Google]
Scribe.png
2MB, 1516x1125px
Requesting my Fallout RP character, an ex-BoS Scribe who took to wandering the Wasteland after losing his Chapter and becoming disillusioned with the Brotherhood.

He's looks scruffy but relatively well-kept, with tanned skin, dark brown hair, and a heavy five o' clock shadow. He also has an old scar on his forehead, above his right eye and cutting through his eyebrow over towards his temple (Unlike Snake, however, he's didn't lose the eye).

His outfit should look mostly like the NCR Ranger Armor in B, except with a completely uncovered head, and the coat made from a set of tattered Brotherhood Scribe Robes (C).

And finally, his weapon is a Ballistic Fist (D) built into his right gauntlet, with a small revolver-style cylinder, chambered with shotgun shells.

Thanks!
>>
File: Armored Robes.png (2MB, 733x1060px) Image search: [Google]
Armored Robes.png
2MB, 733x1060px
I'd like to request a tabletop character of mine. He's usually either a Wizard, Artificer or Alchemist based on the setting, with shaggy dark brown hair and neat, faint stubble.

He wears red robes, usually with some sort of fancy border (arcane runes, geometric shapes, vine patterns, whatever), with armored boots/gauntlets (like the Quidditch ones from the Harry Potter movies), usually with a bandolier of various potions, wands and scrolls as a belt.

Thank you!
>>
File: request.jpg (667KB, 3552x1444px) Image search: [Google]
request.jpg
667KB, 3552x1444px
Requesting dale gribble in an anime girl looking army uniform with jetpack wings and a type 100 smg. needs to be. We're playing that one magic girl game and this is my character if you are curious.
BONUS POINTS:
-pocket labeled sand
-small box of bandaids
-a wand with some american/metallic theme to it
>>
File: 808Y-Ref.png (1MB, 1200x1300px) Image search: [Google]
808Y-Ref.png
1MB, 1200x1300px
Requesting my character from my group's Polaris game. He's essentially someone emulation of Abe Sapiens by stuffing a poor bastard full of mechanical implants. He's currently a member of a rather interesting crew of pirates as their big tough bruiser.

Just about all the pertinent information should be in the image, though I'd prefer him with the helmet off.
>>
>>54127260
I saw this a month ago. Stop he's not going to finish it Jesus fuck
>>
>>54126569
Can I get art for a (probably) hostile NPC my party will be facing?

They are the protective and vengeful spirit that defends the grave of a horrific trench battlefield (the setting is like an alt-history fantasy WW1). They are pretty hard to see, with their legs and lower body trailing off into nothingness and a semi-translucent glowing blue body. What is left of their visual presence is that of a blurry, emotionless young man with glowing spots for eyes. Their body is wrapped in a torn trench coat, lots of pouches, and bundles of torn scarves and scraps of cloth that form a cloak of sorts. The figure is wirey and not visually strong, but it hefts about a machinegun akin to a Vicker's mounted machinegun (with the water jacket) that is ghostly and transparent just like it is.
>>
File: Calistrian Priestess.jpg (99KB, 750x1040px) Image search: [Google]
Calistrian Priestess.jpg
99KB, 750x1040px
>>54126569
Reposting from last thread.

Could somebody draw this chick with the following alterations?
>A ruby in the shape of a stylized rabbit's head on her forehead
>A black leather collar with a silver buckle wrapped around her neck

If possible, she should be in some sort of action pose, slashing the air (or a Paizo Goblin) with a single edged sword that her open hand isn't quite touching, while a wooden crate orbits around her.
>>
>>54130363
What about the Drow Violinist?
>>
>>54122386
OR here, didn't see it till now. Thanks for the extra effort, you're a solid anon
>>
File: IMG_6238.jpg (58KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6238.jpg
58KB, 500x500px
Requesting a illustration of Dr. Thunder (named after a empty can of discount soda found floating in a trash patch), a character in a post apocalyptic Waterworld styled game. A pure breed human 6ft male, 18 yrs old surfer boy archetype, shaggy blonde hair, shark tooth necklace, steel harpoon, conch shell on slung over shoulder on a rope, wearing short shorts (Navy UDT style not gay style) barefoot. Open to any art style. Thank you drawfags!
>>
File: beastmonksruleofthree.jpg (1MB, 2409x2000px) Image search: [Google]
beastmonksruleofthree.jpg
1MB, 2409x2000px
>>54126569

I'd like to request a wolf in buddhist monk robes; basically the Aware Wolf meme at top left, but not for ants and without face marks/light effects/psychedelic background.

I've included the Three Toed Sloth and the Capybara as inspiration and because they are awesome (both come from drawthreads from long time past; and no, I requested neither).
>>
Bumping for justice
>>
Creature request?
>>
>>54134821
Moshi moshi desu
>>
Somewhat of a photoshop request
Can someone remove her high heels (turning them into normal footwear) and alter the wings on this to look spookier and eviler?
>>
File: deep_one_by_douzen-d5mhfmi.jpg (77KB, 714x1118px) Image search: [Google]
deep_one_by_douzen-d5mhfmi.jpg
77KB, 714x1118px
>>54134821
A sexy but sinister-looking fish woman.
>>
File: rsz_tgrequests.jpg (128KB, 1042x1375px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_tgrequests.jpg
128KB, 1042x1375px
>>54128392
Had more time, so I did a quick color doodle! Hopefully I did the colors right :<
>>
File: Fire Priest.png (771KB, 1022x634px) Image search: [Google]
Fire Priest.png
771KB, 1022x634px
>>54126581
Anchoring for anon
>>
Hi, I got this drawing a few threads ago. The drawfriend never finished it. Could someone else do it? Just the outfit, the same as in the pic, only black
>>
>>54134821
There was an anon in another thread that requested a sweet harpy dragon thing I will see if I can find references in the archives
>>
>>54127260
Drow Violinist OR here. Ignore the haters, don't give up. Bog Roll is worth the wait.
>>
File: Nassiranya ref.png (344KB, 1000x1168px) Image search: [Google]
Nassiranya ref.png
344KB, 1000x1168px
>>54126569
Requesting my drow thief Nassi, discreetly picking a lock.
>>
File: Mananfayed_WIP.jpg (1MB, 2424x4268px) Image search: [Google]
Mananfayed_WIP.jpg
1MB, 2424x4268px
>>54126581
Anchoring this WIP
>>
>>54135303
>>
File: IMG_5073.jpg (2MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5073.jpg
2MB, 2448x2448px
>>54135303
>>
>>54126569
>>54123188
Requesting female African-American techpriest with afro and oversized metallic lower jaw.
>>
>>54138490
Does she call people jive turkeys?
>>
>>54137687
[SAN DAMAGE]
>>
>>54126581

I'm new and I haven't seen this explained...
>>
>>54139712
Anchor unfinished request fills to that post in hopes that the drawfag pities you enough to finish it.
>>
>>54139712
It's in the OP
>>If you have a WIP or pending request quote the Anchor Post, and attach the WIP so your Drawfag can find you.
>>
File: tumblr_os44l7Klv91wpk97fo1_1280.png (601KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_os44l7Klv91wpk97fo1_1280.png
601KB, 1280x720px
>>54126581
Hello! I'm throwing a link to my commissions out here. If anyone needs some artwork done ASAP check out my prices! Any orders placed before Monday will be completed by Friday!
https://yooska-art.tumblr.com/
>>
>>54139862
As I typed this up the anchor post was explained above me. Probably shouldn't have put it on there. Sorry guys.
>>
File: IMG_0627.jpg (1MB, 2607x2481px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0627.jpg
1MB, 2607x2481px
Would someone kindly draw this Transformer as a werewolf half-dragon?
>>
I would like to request a cheerful Kobold Princess (silver/blue scales, fancy dress, tiara with a sapphire in it) with a pair of Dragonborn bodyguards (both knights, so fully armored and carrying war banners, scales are a slightly duller silver than the princess's.). Her guards stand about three times her height.
The insignia on the banner is a stylized silver dragon coiled around a large diamond, wings spread.
>>
File: Reference.png (1MB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Reference.png
1MB, 1500x1000px
Apologies for deleting and reposting, but I needed to add some extra details.

/r/ing a half-elf artificer. Sort of a combination of the two girls on the top and bottom left - but specifically the glasses and outfit (the sort of double-breasted peacoat/hooded robe thing) from the bottom and goggles and leather gloves from the top. Hairstyle is sort of a combo of the two if possible and kind of reddish-silver in color. Body style on the thiccer side, with a pretty good sized rack (good genes from her mother's side). She's pretty pale from spending a lot of time reading books. Also feel free to add any more artificer-related gear from the people on the right. Thank you very much!
>>
>>54137687
>a wild chalkanon appears!
>again...
>he is always welcome
>>
File: changelingtemplate.jpg (172KB, 1594x749px) Image search: [Google]
changelingtemplate.jpg
172KB, 1594x749px
Anybody wanna draw this guy, but as a Changeling like on the left. I've some art as him as human, but none in his true form, and I think it'd be cool to see (and hopefully fun to draw)

I sorta think it'd be nice to eschew the really pale elvish look you sometimes get with changelings and go for something more akin to the picture on the left, with the more melty look, or something kinda Voldemort-y though not full horror monster style. Just a bit less ethereal and slightly more rough. Hair would be light green and skin white, but beyond that go nuts.

Looks like the couple of pics to the right and is probably wearing leather armor. If you draw him his probaly in some level of unlucky situation/looking a bit aloof, but really it's a prompt that you can do whatever with.

Oh, and he's probably wearing leather armor so small reference there.
>>
>>54126569

Requesting a bald dwarf with pale, wrinky skin and a big, black, greying beard.

He wears a suit of plate armour and a black robe over it. Same sort of robe you might see a monk wearing, but the armour is visible from under the robe, so perhaps it has an open front or something like that.

In one hand he holds an ornate wooden walking-stick and in the other he holds a large stone tablet covered with glowing runes.

Thanks!
>>
>>54129485
It's so heartwarming going onto /tg/ and seeing my character used as a reaction image.
>>
File: Demon needs clothes.png (131KB, 848x761px) Image search: [Google]
Demon needs clothes.png
131KB, 848x761px
Help! People keep trying to do lewd things with my demon.

Make some clothes for her!
>>
>>54139903
A werewolf with wings? How do you want it?
>>
>>54138490
>>54138517
I suppose she would be mean, being one of the baddies. Logician NPC for Dark Heresy.
>>
>>54140971
Humanoid in general with wolfish legs and arms, Dragon face, wings, and tail with spikes, but hairy all over.
>>
File: firegnome.png (2MB, 795x896px) Image search: [Google]
firegnome.png
2MB, 795x896px
>>54126569

Going to request a fire gnome sorcerer/pyromaniac setting shit on fire.

I'm not terribly bothered about the specifics as longs as it's a beardy gnone with coal coloured skin and fire for hair, but here's some details.

He has the same sort of crazy hair + beard combo you might see on a bright wizard from Warhammer Fantasy.
His outfit is sort of a blend between the one in the top left and the one on the left in the reference image and he also has facial scarring similar to the guy on the left.

Cheers!
>>
>>54140788
what type of clothes?
>>
>>54140788
>He doesn't know that half the requests in these threads are being posted on /aco/ simultaneously
>>
>>54142450
You say that like it's a bad thing but I don't see the problem. It also means you're on /aco/ anyway too.
>>
File: wip.png (73KB, 499x266px) Image search: [Google]
wip.png
73KB, 499x266px
>>54127082
wip
sorry its messy, ill clean it up
>>
>>54142639
Nah, that's radical. Loving the helmet there, dude.
>>
File: 1372736665584.jpg (58KB, 377x593px) Image search: [Google]
1372736665584.jpg
58KB, 377x593px
>>54126569
Requesting Nameless Rank and File Soldier admonishing a halfling for how small they are.

Or any sort of comedic situation.
>>
>>54142061

You're free to use whatever you want, I just want her clothed!

or preferably something reasonable and fashionable for a demon
>>
>>54126637
Bump
>>
>>54127097
bump
>>
File: 1498844049458.jpg (430KB, 1539x1538px) Image search: [Google]
1498844049458.jpg
430KB, 1539x1538px
Hey not the OR of this, but I think it looks cool. Could someone colour it possibly? I have no idea what it's supposed to be coloured like but I am sure some anon knows from the old threads
>>
>tfw I want art of a male white human fighter
>tfw that's a death sentence around here
>>
I would like to make a request for summoner. She is around 22 years old, and has short ginger hair and freckles. She wears a simple low cut shirt with tattered and ripped pants.

I would like to have her summon standing behind her, it is a tall and lanky shadowy humanoid with glowing yellow dots for eyes and black smoke coming off of it
>>
>>54143924
Save $20 and commission it.
>>
File: duelist wip 3.png (231KB, 600x1264px) Image search: [Google]
duelist wip 3.png
231KB, 600x1264px
>>54143924
Be patient, they happen.
>>
>>54143924
Try not to be a special snowflake, anon
Make it a reverse trap instead
>>
>>54143924
I've gotten one of those before, so it's not a completely hopeless endeavor. Just try and make the description interesting.
>>
>>54143924
If they have helmets I go out of my way to draw those.
>>
File: IMG_4832.jpg (64KB, 1024x535px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4832.jpg
64KB, 1024x535px
Don't you go dying on me!

Eat a Slim Jim and co-star in a movie with Christopher Lloyd, because it is time!

Requesting two Ork warbosses shaking power klaws to form the Mega Powers, while a Gretchin (aka Mean Green) adjudicates.
>>
>>54128321
Bumping
>>
>>54135379
OR here

I think it looks wonderful! But could you still add some bags under his eyes?
>>
>>54128495
Is there anything special about this Rev Healer in appearance (other than looking like CC)? Or can I take a few liberties?

>>54139862
Some advice: Post more of your work on your page. Maybe even take a few requests to build up your gallery
>>
File: ZXxnaKw.png (659KB, 1152x1500px) Image search: [Google]
ZXxnaKw.png
659KB, 1152x1500px
>>54126569

I'd like to see some art of my Tiefling Paladin staring down a black dragon and shaking in fear, to the point where her armor is audibly clinking and clanking, as she's singled out by this dragin.
>>
>>54142549
>It also means you're on /aco/ anyway too.
No shit. No fucking shit retard. With detective skills like that what the fuck are you doing being a complete fucking neet? You could be doing detective work with this kind of eagle-eye autism.
>>
>>54128440
Bump!!
>>
>>54129449
Daily bump.
>>
File: 1499100626534.jpg (62KB, 550x764px) Image search: [Google]
1499100626534.jpg
62KB, 550x764px
>>54135221
>>
>>54143951
I don't want to spend my hard-earned dollarydoos on something everyone else is getting for free! That makes me feel like a whore or desperate man!

>>54143971
>>54143978
>>54144030
So I just need to be one of those desperate eternally thirsty anons who always post until someone squirts out a pity pic.

>>54144137
Hey! They have one of those!
>>
>>54149917
>paying for art makes you feel like a whore
Anon that doesn't make any sense. If anything it would make you the John.

Regardless, you just need to be patient and not an asshole and there's a solid chance a guy who's in the mood to practice armor/male figures will roll along and do it.
That said you should still at least consider supporting the artists that come here.
>>
>>54149965
>Supporting artists that shower some people with cake, and others none

There's some analogy in here about women and the men that orbit them, but I'm not in a thinking mood.
>>
>>54149980
By "support" I mean "commission" you dingus.
>>
>>54150002
I know what you meant, that still doesn't change my answer. Why pay for something when I can get it for free?
>>
>>54150011
Because it shows you want the artist to continue to be able to eat and live instead of just being a parasite.
Odds are you're just shitposting by this point, though.
>>
>>54149830
Good stuff, thanks.
>>
>>54146339
You can take a few liberties so long as she is still recognizable as a Reverend Healer.

The resemblance to C.C. is not complete. No scar on her chest, for example.
>>
>>54132963
Bump of the Superior Phantom Phoenix of Hang-Shi-Zu! KYA!!
>>
>>54146339
Thanks for the advice. I'll start posting more of my stuff on there. One issue, I have no idea how to "pin" those important commission information posts to my tumblr so theyre the first thing people see. If anyone knows how that'd be super helpful!

Random note but did that request for a goblin cavalier from 5* days ago get filled? Because I'd absolutely love to do it.
>>
>>54126812
Bumping this, since it's been a day and more.
>>
I want /r9k/ to leave
>>
>>54128572
Super late bump!
>>
File: Childrennotallowed.png (270KB, 952x900px) Image search: [Google]
Childrennotallowed.png
270KB, 952x900px
>>54142799
>>
File: Discount.png (265KB, 858x900px) Image search: [Google]
Discount.png
265KB, 858x900px
>>54154875
>>
>>54155203
you laugh but in one game my party had the gnome join a children's pig-catching contest
he lost
>>
>>54154875
>>54155203
jej
>>
>>54140073
Bumping this.
>>
>>54126599
P10 bump.
>>
>>54140082
24-hour-bump.
>>
Requesting a mad psychiatrist/inventor fae skeleton that looks like pic related. He should be dressed in a black suit, with something like a white lab coat over it, and a mechanical hat like that of Mole from Disney's Atlantis movie. He has several pockets filled with glowing test tubes, medical tools and fae plants.

He should be doing SCIENCE! with an hesitant assistant/guinea pig, with his homunculi "nephews" helping him and going "he's so cool, I wanna be just like him when I grow up!". His "nephews" look like smaller versions of him, but with transparent skin and weird number of eyes, sorta like Nurglings from Warhammer 40000.
>>
File: fedora.jpg (22KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
22KB, 480x600px
>>54158538
>>
Can someone redraw a character wearing the same outfit as this with no mask or shield, chiseled face with black hair in some military high and tight style and some 5'oclock shadow on his face.
>>
File: Lady of the Moon.png (2MB, 1500x1253px) Image search: [Google]
Lady of the Moon.png
2MB, 1500x1253px
Hey, guys, I'm requesting a character of mine.

She's a half-elf noblewoman based off image #2

She wears a black dress with silvery trim similar to how #1 has it, and has a...leg slit to how #4 does so she can dance in.

She has the hairstyle of #2, but it's longer and more flowing, similar to #1.

Just like in #2, she has a circlet on her forehead, one made of silver that resembles a crescent moon, like #3.

Her hair has white sparkles in it, resembling the starry night sky.

In the middle of the neckline of her dress is a golden orb embroidered onto it.

Personality-wise, she's reserved but kind. She offers people a small smile of acknowledgement, but tends to keep to herself. Thanks!
>>
>>54146448

Bump.
>>
File: 1498469903687.png (671KB, 1614x764px) Image search: [Google]
1498469903687.png
671KB, 1614x764px
>>54126569
40K request to any 40K drawfag out there

Requesting these troopers as imperial guardsmen and one of them courting an eldar howling banshee, but is utterly shocked to realize its a guy.

The "2nd" soldier in the image would be the guy who is courting the banshee and is holding a bunch of flowers to give. But he is horrified or shocked when he sees the banshee is a guy.

The banshee being hit on would non-chalantly tell the "2nd" soldier he is a guy as he took off his helmet.

The "4th" soldier in the far right would be laughing out loud at the expense of the 2nd soldier, he'd be holding onto his belly as he's laughing.

The "1st" soldier would be doing the clenched-fists-on-his-hips posture as he's simply looking on the hilarity.

And the "3rd" soldier would just also be looking on with crossed arms.
>>
File: req.png (612KB, 800x1132px) Image search: [Google]
req.png
612KB, 800x1132px
Could someone do me the favor of recoloring this art's hair color (along with ears and tail) to a more realistic/natural redhead color? It seems like it should be simple, but unfortunately, I'm fairly inept at this sort of thing.
>>
>>54127097
bump
>>
>>54160368
Anon, I literally have that hair color in real life. That shit IS natural.
>>
File: why the hell not.png (615KB, 800x1132px) Image search: [Google]
why the hell not.png
615KB, 800x1132px
>>54160368
i mean why not
>>
File: reference.png (855KB, 982x640px) Image search: [Google]
reference.png
855KB, 982x640px
So, gonna make this easy-ish.

Literally looking for some sort of dragonborn/gatorman hybrid. Pics are just basic references, but I'm not terribly picky. So long as it can reasonably be seen as part dragon and part gator, go hog wild.

One caveat: I would appreciate it if the result has more of a primal, Aztec/Mayan feel to it. Maybe a little less on the whole "feather headdress", but something that definitely communicates that this guy (and the rest of his race) have absolutely no qualms about tearing your still-beating heart out and feeding it to their gods while you watch.
>>
File: Crusader.png (1MB, 996x1137px) Image search: [Google]
Crusader.png
1MB, 996x1137px
>>54126569
Greetings draw friends.
It's been a while sense I stopped in the draw thread.
I'd like to request a Crusader, in black and gold Armor, with the steel gauntlets pictured on, and a Griffin on his chest and shield instead of a cross.

Thank you.
>>
File: whaledragonthing.png (2MB, 1500x376px) Image search: [Google]
whaledragonthing.png
2MB, 1500x376px
>>54126569

Monster request.

It's a bit of a handful, but the basic idea is a humanoid whale+dragon+demon.
When I say humanoid I mean it has arms and legs and is bipedal, no more human than that.

It has dark purple scales, dragon-like wings and huge claws and a big whale mouth full of sharp teeth, not for sucking up fish and plankton, but for munching on people.
It can be just naked and feral, using it's claws and giant mouth to kill things, or it could be clothed and armed with some sort of battleaxe or hammer, much like a barbarian.
>>
>>54126781
Did a quick doodle in honor of this goon, not pretty but drawing goblins is too fun.
>>
hey

taking simple/unsettling requests
>>
File: ReqRef.png (571KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
ReqRef.png
571KB, 1024x768px
Making request of my latest character. The pic about sums it up. He's turned out to be pretty entertaining because the DM's actually making his scrivening skills relevant to what's happening.
>>
>>54161054
Could you please do >>54158538?
>>
>>54161054
Not to be THAT guy who immediately bumps, but mine >>54161059 is pretty simple.
>>
>>54161020
OR here.
Quick doodle or not, it's pretty good. Thanks man!
Not to sound ungrateful or anything, but he looks like he has two bananas strapped to his chest.
>>
File: gnome pyro.jpg (43KB, 582x799px) Image search: [Google]
gnome pyro.jpg
43KB, 582x799px
>>54141981
love it, working on it now.
>>
File: DNe.png (1MB, 1315x838px) Image search: [Google]
DNe.png
1MB, 1315x838px
Asking for a request here for my current character.
Mid-late 20s human in a walking pose while carrying the buckets in the bottom right and the deer walking beside him. With kind eyes and a warm smile, also a bit lanky, hes also supposed to be cleanly shaven but it was the best pic I could get for the hair.
Hes a hunter/game warden
>>
>>54161495

Holy-moly! Can't wait! He seems a little short on fingers though.
>>
>>54161876
i guess i just default to Warcraft gnomes
>>
>>54129928
Bumping this.
>>
>>54161913
No problem! At the end of the day, a cake is a cake.
>>
Gonna leave two character descriptions, choose whatever one is more artistically appealing to you, thank you in advance art friends.

Kieran O'Keefe: A 27 year old human prize fighter in a casino fight ring, absolutely ripped, for a body reference use Connor McGregor, add a large lion tattoo on the chest. Very pale skin. Green eyes, sharp features dotted with freckles, reddish-brown hair. A messy but well cut undercut, shaved on the sides, and a full nicely trimmed beard. Shirtless, wearing black boxing hand wraps and matching foot wraps that come to the knees of a fine, slightly baggy dark green pair of silk, monk like pants. As far as a pose goes I'd like for him to be in a fighting stance displaying a cocky grin which exposes a gap in between the teeth, the right front tooth being cased in gold.

Boyd Vanterras: The greatest and only rifleman in all the land. Grandson to the inventor of firearms, a thick barrel chested 20 year old human. Dirty blonde curly hair pushed to one side, a scruffy patchy beard with a slight mustache. A slightly sun burned youthful face, bags under the eyes. Bold portly features, Hazel eyes. Typical dark brown leather armor with a deep blue cloak over the left shoulder and a belt which on the left side of the waist holds three potions. Pose isn't as important with this one but he should be holding a medieval looking scoped rifle with the name Vanterras carved into the barrel.
>>
>>54127480
bumperoon!
>>
>>54126736
This might be a bit. I think I have the source file backed up, but my computer is dead for now.
>>
>>54163147
I'm in no hurry. Take your time.
>>
>>54160631
Thanks a ton, colorfriend!
>>
>>54129449
Yet another bump.
>>
File: gnome pyro 2.jpg (53KB, 607x778px) Image search: [Google]
gnome pyro 2.jpg
53KB, 607x778px
>>54141981
>>54161495
should be done for tonight
>>
>>54155203
>>54142799
OR here, fantastic. Rated 8/8 m8
>>
>>54128440
This elven man requires bumping!
>>
>>54126569
Hey, I'm looking for a dumb picture and hopefully someone can oblige.
I'm looking for a 7 foot teenage black basketball player wearing a FSU Jersey while striking a jojo pose.
please and thankyou.
>>
File: 20170705_015933.jpg (423KB, 798x1015px) Image search: [Google]
20170705_015933.jpg
423KB, 798x1015px
Requesting my mage for a Modern game. Hair like the top right, outfit like the top left, face like the bottom left, holding the ornate dagger casting a spell. He has fate magic, and I don't really know how to visualize it, so if you want to take my request, go wild with it. Thanks a bunch!
>>
>>54126637
>>54143779
Over 24 hours but I just got home from work bump
>>
File: Bronwyn reference 2.png (2MB, 3377x3395px) Image search: [Google]
Bronwyn reference 2.png
2MB, 3377x3395px
>>54126569
Hi there, I was hoping someone could draw my Wood Elf Cambion character Bronwyn.

The hairstyle, eye colour, and general facial structure from number 1.
The clothing from number 2, but a light purple rather than the blue.
The physique of image 3, height, weight, etc.
The pose of image 4, with the wing in image 5 (without the hook on top of the wing.
And the facial expression from number 6.

Thank you for your considerations, and in advanced if anyone does draw her.
>>
>>54128321
Bump
>>
File: IMG_4827.jpg (32KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4827.jpg
32KB, 384x384px
>>54144336
For the Glory of Macho Madness I bump at thee
>>
doing small simple edits if anybody has any requests
>>
>>54161366
He absolutely does have two bananas strapped to his chest. The handles should've been straight and at the edge of the holster and the holsters should've been larger and the whole shape of the kukuri.

Oops.
>>
>>54150011
>Why pay for something when I can get it for free?
Because you're a good person?
>>
File: birb4.png (944KB, 1279x1419px) Image search: [Google]
birb4.png
944KB, 1279x1419px
>>54126569
>>54006414
Started this a couple of threads ago and only now finished it, hope you're still around Anon.
>>
File: birb5.png (1MB, 1279x1419px) Image search: [Google]
birb5.png
1MB, 1279x1419px
>>54169153
Forgot a colour.
>>
File: Cultureshock.png (260KB, 684x900px) Image search: [Google]
Cultureshock.png
260KB, 684x900px
>>54163380
bonus
>>
>>54128572
Bump!!
>>
>>54169153
>>54169355
Shit, Ramen, not OR but that's fantastic.
>>
>>54169153
>>54169355
I want to thank you so much. I don't know the rules here but I wanted to thank you so much. I'm in tears and she is beautiful. I didn't know my fiance was planning this until today. Thank you so so much
>>
>>54171693
Since you're not actually a fa/tg/uy I won't shit on you being a namefag for posting just once. Get away from here while you're still normal
>>
Requesting a fat chested teenaged witch.
>>
>>54126812
~Daily Bump, for the half-drow gunslinger.
>>
A robot cowboy with cowboy boots, poncho, and cowboy hat.
>>
>>54169355
beautiful. great work.
>>
File: openeyeuxie.png (46KB, 349x329px) Image search: [Google]
openeyeuxie.png
46KB, 349x329px
>>54172784
you can't fool me, you're this guy
>>54127067
>>
>>54173258
You must be new.
>>
>>54173258

Nah, I prefer to see how the artist interprets the prompt.
>>
>>54173258
I don't think they're the same, but what they do have in common is that I won't draw them.
>>
>>54173289
i was just making a joke about how there's two robot cowboy posts in one thread. I thought that died out a while ago
>>
>>54173311
>implying so hard
>>
>>54173320
>poorfag so hard
>>
>>54173316
>died out
no it comes back every so often just like charlotteposting

>>54173330
not him but what does poorfag even suggest as a retaliation to his comment
>>
>>54173330
>poorfag

Lolwut
>>
>>54173348
Why should I care what a threadfull of beggars think?
>>
>>54173417
but anon pls you aren't fooling anyone
>>
>>54173432
Sniper accuracy
>>
>>54171723
Get fucked. You have NO business telling somebody they're shit for THANKING somebody. What the living hell is wrong with you?
>>
>>54173375
>>54173348

Well if you are trying to get the shit for free w/o commissioning it then I hope to god you are a poorfag.

And if you start fights about who gets what free content then you are a faggot poorfag.
>>
>>54173452
>I hope to god you are a poorfag.
>And if you start fights about who gets what free content then you are a faggot poorfag.

so you're a faggot poorfag
>>
>>54173476

Nah, I'm not starting fights about free content. I'm starting fights about starting fights about free content.

;)
>>
>>54173452

You sound like the type of person that thinks artists shouldn't be requesting either since they can just draw it themselves. Having money to commission something or the skill to do it yourself shouldn't exclude you from drawthread fun.
>>
>>54173476
You really are mad about the fact that someone doesn't want to draw your autistic request.
>>
>>54173449
Someone salty that didn't get their request filled.

>>54171693
Welcome to /tg/ hope you're enjoying your campaign. Be careful of THAT guy or have a bad GM/DM.
>>
>>54173516
I don't even have a request itt lol witch hunt harder
>>
>>54173494

What?

I guess you can view a drawthread as good fun but there has been so much cutthroat "YOUR REQUESTS MUST BE THIS WAY" that I figured that these threads are serious business.
>>
>>54173537

>itt

Ah, so you have had your requests unfilled in the past then?
>>
>>54173545
>serious business

If you're a faggot who participates in the bullshit, sure. Super easy to ignore that stuff though?
>>
>>54173522
I haven't made a request. I just loathe people who think they get to decide /tg/'s policy on names and tripcodes. Nine times out of ten, they're not even regular visitors, just douchebags browsing around.
>>
>>54140082
48-hour-bump.
>>
>>54173562
no I'm super lucky. but good luck anon maybe the next anon will be a better target for you. I know how much the last word means to you so you go ahead and take it with your next post. go on, nobody will think less of you.
>>
>>54173587
>Pssh, nothen personell kid
>>
>>54173565

I do ignore it, that doesn't mean that most posters do. Also doesn't mean that the OP does. Also that doesn't mean the person at the very start of these comments did.
>>
>>54173660

This is better than anything I could have said.
>>
>>54173584
I'm meaning this asshole >>54173449
not you
>>
>>54140073
48hour bump.
>>
>>54173812
Look at the posts you linked. To which posts are they replying? Look carefully now.
>>
>>54147149
I love you too, anon.
>>
>>54160368
That hair color is not uncommon and does occur in humans naturally; it's called auburn.
>>
File: Carec reference.png (1005KB, 1231x800px) Image search: [Google]
Carec reference.png
1005KB, 1231x800px
>>54126569
Never made a draw request here before but here goes...

I would like to request my deceitful blackguard paladin I just started playing in my group's new campaign.

His armor is similar to the image without the wing iconography, along with the red cape, clawed gauntlets and accented with gold. The pauldrons are like those shown on the right. The armors color is the same as the helm. The chestplate has a golden symbol of Sune, goddess of beauty and love, which looks like it's been clawed.

He wields a great sword as his main weapon, but also carries around a bullwhip.

Thank you. Will love to see what comes of this!
>>
File: red knight4.jpg (528KB, 3746x4000px) Image search: [Google]
red knight4.jpg
528KB, 3746x4000px
>>54127082
here it is, let me know what you think
>>
>>54175388
Badass, my man. I especially love how that helmet turned out. Thanks so much!
>>
File: tg-Goblin-working.jpg (162KB, 1341x1341px) Image search: [Google]
tg-Goblin-working.jpg
162KB, 1341x1341px
>>54126781
I also appreciate a good gobbo so this is where I got to before I need to head to work.
>>
>>54127067
Hi,
Robot Cowboy guy.
>>
>>54170558

I want to see the soldier taking off his armour and being a stack of gnomes.
>>
>>54171723
wow. you are a dick.
>>
File: mars elf.jpg (530KB, 1148x1148px) Image search: [Google]
mars elf.jpg
530KB, 1148x1148px
Requesting these two elves.
They dressed in modern combat gear and weapons and are crouching behind rubble / broken walls.

The female, Morgan has red hair green eyes and a blue glowing amulet around her neck.

The male, Lorne has dark eyes and tribal tattoos (think south seas) on his face and with dreads coming out of his helmet.

There is a Martian tripod fighting machine stalking about in the background
>>
Hey, making a request for my hero for my upcoming champions game. He is a time manipulator, and very tired all the time. I would like for him to be wearing a hoodie and baggy sweatpants with flip flops. he stand with a slouch and has light blue and orange waves of energy coming off of him. Thanks in advanced!
>>
>>54171693
Nice to know that you liked it so much, it was fun to draw her.
>>
>>54128454
Bumping request.
>>
>>54158538
24 Hours Bump
>>
File: goldcrusader..jpg (298KB, 1000x1261px) Image search: [Google]
goldcrusader..jpg
298KB, 1000x1261px
>>54160948
>>
>>54178199
Fucking sweet.
Thanks.
>>
>>54159104
Bump
>>
File: zuto.png (1MB, 1152x760px) Image search: [Google]
zuto.png
1MB, 1152x760px
askin for a faceless for this apocalypse world game I'm in. He's a 7,3 tree of a person, their face is covered by a cracked and worn jackal mask, stained with blood. He wields a chainsaw, and his parka's hood conceals the back of his head. He wears a dark outfit, with a parka. if drawing a background, I'd perfer if it was a snowy arctic background, or if it's a city It should be a snowy city. Thanks!
>>
Requesting a depressed Krieg soldier trying to down a bottle of Jagermeister, but with his mask being on it splashes all over the place.
>>
>>54127097
bump
>>
>>54175531
Oh my goodness!
>>
>>54161059
24 hour bump
>>
Is crab armor soldier OR still here?
>>
>>54162486
Some great art in this thread, giving this a bump
>>
>>54130363
2 threads ago he said he was still interested, just lazy
>>
File: cossack-rakshasa-tiefling.png (320KB, 708x500px) Image search: [Google]
cossack-rakshasa-tiefling.png
320KB, 708x500px
>>54126569

I'm looking for a a female Rakshasa Tiefling dressing like a Cossack (see picture). Breastplate, cape, fancy clothes...and all of that. Thanks in advance.
>>
>>54129449
Just another bump on the road.
>>
File: Gooseman.jpg (65KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Gooseman.jpg
65KB, 800x450px
I need a skeleton dressed like pic related
>>
>>54128440
Bump!
>>
>>54126637
Bump
>>
File: crabman spatha.jpg (165KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
crabman spatha.jpg
165KB, 800x1000px
Crabman is about done
>>
>>54182880
I love the look of it, but is there any way to make it look more chitin-nous? Maybe brown it a bit?
>>
File: crabman spatha b.jpg (187KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
crabman spatha b.jpg
187KB, 800x1000px
>>54183404
Sure
>>
File: 1499329974576.jpg (52KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1499329974576.jpg
52KB, 800x450px
>>54181978
>>
>>54184288
Test
>>
>>54135633
>>54143895
>>54171693
I see you got a second cake - either way, not sure if you saw this last week but I just finished coloring it. Was away for the weekend
>>
>>54184594
And no bg version
>>
>>54172464
How fat do you want her chest, Senpai? How young do you want her to be, considering a 13 year old looks quite different from a 19 year old?
>>
>>54132963
Bump of the Priest's Pose of Wicked Nooses! Osho!
>>
File: 097ac426eed2b4aed7c2366b6f0e7b2d.png (414KB, 1002x1058px) Image search: [Google]
097ac426eed2b4aed7c2366b6f0e7b2d.png
414KB, 1002x1058px
>>54128321
I'm not totally sure how to give this guy leg armor. Isn't the whole set pretty much a big coat?
>>
>>54126569
Requesting a dwarf bodyguard in a suit. Face similar to the dwarf in the pic and also with sunglasses but a shorter more neatly trimmed beard. Suit similar to the MIB but really anything in that general wheelhouse is fine.
>>
>>54163538
24 hour+ bump
>>
File: Twilight Wardens icon.png (7KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Twilight Wardens icon.png
7KB, 500x500px
If anyone could be so kind as to make this an actual chapter badge for Astartes? As long as it keeps the setting sun/lightning motif, I give full creative license. The colors should stay at least similar as well.
>>
>>54136300
bump
>>
>>54161366
Weapon Proficiency: Fruit
>>
>>54183759
looks great now, love it!
>>
File: oceandruidman.png (664KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
oceandruidman.png
664KB, 800x600px
requesting my new 5e character, a coastal druid/barbarian/viking thing.

his primary weapon is an anchor that he wields with some difficulty, though he also carries a magic conch on his belt to commune with nature or whatever.

he's got a lot of viking-y/ocean-y tattoos of ocean stuff, like krakens and sharks, and shells in his hair.

the only armor he wears are leather leggings, and a seal skull strapped on his shoulder

kinda a mix of euron and a viking, think medieval aquaman.

many thanks!
>>
>>54184745
yea it pretty much is, if anything he probably would have some kind of lighter pants on due to the sheer heft of the coat. but this is amazing I love it.
>>
File: Fromthewell.png (927KB, 855x900px) Image search: [Google]
Fromthewell.png
927KB, 855x900px
>>54161649
>>
File: Bedtime.png (493KB, 932x900px) Image search: [Google]
Bedtime.png
493KB, 932x900px
>>54176348
happy to oblige
>>
>>54130748
It's been a few days, bumping this request.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (205KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
205KB, 566x800px
>>54126569
I've got a request for a 40k city-scape. It's a hive city fallen to Chaos, dedicated mostly to Khorne (with touches of Slaanesh) as a sort of gigantic Colosseum.
Seven spires rise above all other buildings, save for one larger central spire, encircled by the others and corrupted into an imitation of a human spine. The spinal spire links to its smaller brother by long, thin rope bridges. Large hooks and platforms are suspended on fleshy chains between the eight spires, and countless bodily ornaments hang over the empty spaces. Plumes of smoke belch up from the slums below, and occasionally the skies condense into bloody clouds to rain blood upon the city. Millions of souls throng far below the spires, hoping to catch a glimpse of the spectacular combats fought in the upper city, or to catch a piece of falling viscera. Lighters and guncutters flit above the city, letting the more powerful Chaos lords view the fights from above, or let them participate from safety.

I'm looking for a fairly grimy aesthetic, as usual for 40k, but I'm open to any interpretation. Just as long as it's got the main theme of seven towers around a spine-looking middle tower, I'll be happy with anything. Thanks in advance, if anyone does this sort of stuff!
>>
File: Aoba.jpg (639KB, 1500x1163px) Image search: [Google]
Aoba.jpg
639KB, 1500x1163px
Reposting:
"Hi

I'd like to request a monk for a PF game
He's half Asian half Caucasian, dark mid lenght messy hair, sharp features. Stats are Str16, Dex22, Con14 so he's pretty athletic

He traveled a lot during the campaign and his clothing should reflect that, he has wester pants (dark leathery), western boots. Middle easter belt (similar to Altair's from AC) witha thick rope around it and a beaded collar tied to it. A simple shirt and white with floral pattern Kimono jacket with short sleves and a hood on top

Middle picture is how he started (done by me ages ago), right is the closest I found around internet, left was a commision from almost a year ago that never got to be finished

If possible I'd like a dynamic pose

Thanks in advance"
>>
>>54140073
bumping this for today.
>>
>>54135846
As another recipient of their work, I second this.
>>
>>54140082
72-hour-bump.
>>
I need to transfer a fantasy pirate over to a sci-fi setting.
In short, the kind of space outlaw who's clothing looks rough as hell, but has managed to loot a fine weapon and some jewellery.
>>
File: 11327816436.jpg (195KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
11327816436.jpg
195KB, 1920x1080px
>>54189942
Damnit, forgot the reference pic.
>>
>>54187844
These are great man.
>>
>>54189942
>>54189960
Got any more white space, Or you forget how to crop?
>>
>>54190386
More like I forgot that posting while sleep deprived is a bad idea.
>>
>>54128572
Bump!
>>
File: afro admech2.jpg (200KB, 810x900px) Image search: [Google]
afro admech2.jpg
200KB, 810x900px
>>54138490
meh
>>
File: 2017-07-06_16.38.14.jpg (116KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-06_16.38.14.jpg
116KB, 1080x1080px
OK I'm requesting a fallen angel themed robot for an up coming demon the decent game I'm in.
I'm not picky on how it'll end up. Here just a few reference pictures.
>>
>>54190576
>up coming demon the decent game
wat
>>
>>54190766
Demon the descent. My phone fucked up. It a game by Onyx Path Publishing.
>>
File: 1455412473903.gif (3MB, 580x328px) Image search: [Google]
1455412473903.gif
3MB, 580x328px
>>54187447
>mfw a white male character actually got a request fulfilled

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?
>>
>>54190866
>got a request fulfilled
>by Roald Dahl
An important distinction to make. Also, anyone whining about not getting their characters drawn and assuming it's 100% solely because they're white men, can fuck right off. 9/10 your character is complete shit and both boring to look at and boring to draw, and would be regardless of race/gender.
>>
File: Back-to-tumblr.png (45KB, 158x152px) Image search: [Google]
Back-to-tumblr.png
45KB, 158x152px
>>54190866
>>
>>54190519
She ain't got no time for heresy from no jive suckas.
>>
>>54183759
You do commissions, m80?
>>
>>54190938
Ah yes, this is why white male characters are an extreme minority of getting drawn compared to monsters, women and colored folk.

Look man, I don't care if you say it's because those people are just more interesting to draw, but don't try this "you're just not trying hard enough :^)" excuse.
>>
>>54190938
>>54191358
can we not
>>
File: cyber angel 4chan.jpg (777KB, 3508x4961px) Image search: [Google]
cyber angel 4chan.jpg
777KB, 3508x4961px
>>54190576
Alright here's where I'm at. Will continue tomorrow if your okay with it.
>>
Drawthread never fails to take the bait. Yesterday it was "poorfag" today it's "sjw". I'm sure it'll be another one we've all seen before tomorrow about this time. Good job all.
>>
hello drawfriends!

I've got a request. I'm playing sort of a warforgery thing in 5e currently, could be a fun draw

Joe has a head much like that of the Iron Giant save for the little fro thing hes got. Also notably has a large chunk from the back missing with a mess of cogs and machinery poking out.

Body is very dwarf like with a bit stranger proportions. His arms are about as thick as his chest, almost like a gorilla. Legs are similarly short and stubby but not ludicrously so

Joe also has a swiss army knife thing going on with his forearms- capable of changing on the fly. Typically hes got one arm in hand form and the other as a large, scary looking syringe

Lastly, on his chest there is a large printed "309" in a faded yellow.

Thanks in advance!
>>
>>54184288
Cheers, I wasn't expecting the hair to remain but it's better this way.
>>
>>54191538
I would like that very much. Thank you.
>>
I want to send my 5e party to an island ruled by a Morkoth, so i'm planning to have chimeras and other abominations.
But, not all chimeras are lucky; my request is if you could please draw a chimera which is a mix of a little dog (probably a pug), a chicken, and a turtle.
>>
File: e0ffd5df43dce07b891a759b10fa805e.png (747KB, 1071x1075px) Image search: [Google]
e0ffd5df43dce07b891a759b10fa805e.png
747KB, 1071x1075px
>>54128321
WIP, gonna be busy over the weekend but I'll keep working on it soon!
>>
>>54191346
heavyarmorhellfire.deviantart.com
[email protected]

Shoot me an email or a message
>>
>>54135303
why does the octopus woman need breasts?
>>
>>54192483
Distraction and ink glands.
>>
>>54192483
Not entirely related but do you think HP Lovecraft was a boob man or an ass man?
>>
>>54159663
bump
>>
>>54192546
I'm not sure he was all that interested in either.
>>
File: 1.jpg (19KB, 279x300px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
19KB, 279x300px
>>54160957
>>
>>54164819
Bump of the 24 hour variety
>>
>>54192435
I'll sling you a message in a week or two.
>>
>>54127097
bump
>>
File: the grey jedi.jpg (2MB, 2000x1846px) Image search: [Google]
the grey jedi.jpg
2MB, 2000x1846px
Requesting my jedi with a mandelorian-esque helm/mask. He has 2 purple shoto lightsabers that holster on his left hip, and a two-handed handed grip black lightsaber that holsters on his back.

Trying to go for a tattered Rogue One guerrilla look rather than a super clean geometric Sith look.
>>
>>54193160
Jawsome
>>
>>54194601
did you just
>>
Who's open for commissions? Preferring somebody who works quickly and is in the $20 to $40 pricerange. Please link to a profile if you can.
>>
>>54161059
And 48 hour bump
>>
File: WarforgedofNortreDame.jpg (378KB, 1000x1168px) Image search: [Google]
WarforgedofNortreDame.jpg
378KB, 1000x1168px
>>54191623
>>
>>54129449
Regular bump.
>>
File: that guy.png (928KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
that guy.png
928KB, 1200x1600px
>>54178851
>>
>>54187447
Rad thanks!
>>
File: CoastalVikingDruid.jpg (388KB, 850x1271px) Image search: [Google]
CoastalVikingDruid.jpg
388KB, 850x1271px
>>54186509
>>
>>54159104
Bump
>>
File: Weak One.png (2MB, 1836x3082px) Image search: [Google]
Weak One.png
2MB, 1836x3082px
>>54126569
>>
>>54162486
48 hour bump, notice me artfolk
>>
File: Rotguard.jpg (299KB, 850x1251px) Image search: [Google]
Rotguard.jpg
299KB, 850x1251px
>>54128321
So is this a character or monster or what
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>54128440
I'm rolling to persuade you artfriend to draw this elf!
Bump!
>>
>>54175250
Bump
>>
>>54126637
Pre-sleep bump
>>
>>54126569
new thread people >>54200208
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 116

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.