[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drawthread: You had me at Handsome Orc

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 150

File: 1498550528768.jpg (425KB, 2722x2657px) Image search: [Google]
1498550528768.jpg
425KB, 2722x2657px
>>>RULES<<<
Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for. When making new requests, quote the OP post. When migrating requests quote the OP post and link to your post in the previous thread.
>If you have a WIP or pending request quote the Anchor Post, and attach the WIP so your Drawfag can find you.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>https://archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

The previous drawthread: >>54003180
>>
File: 1498424349163.png (207KB, 600x635px) Image search: [Google]
1498424349163.png
207KB, 600x635px
Here's the anchor
>>
File: 1498345721439.png (1MB, 1880x898px) Image search: [Google]
1498345721439.png
1MB, 1880x898px
>>54047132
Migrating thread
>>
>>54046826
For the amazing artist working on >>54006414
for me
>>
Oh shit I'm doing the handsome bartender orc request too
>>
File: IMG_4832.jpg (64KB, 1024x535px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4832.jpg
64KB, 1024x535px
Eat a Slim Jim and co-star in a movie with Christopher Lloyd, because it is time!

Requesting two Ork warbosses shaking power klaws to form the Mega Powers, while a Gretchin (aka Mean Green) adjudicates.
>>
>>54047346
Are you okay with them wearing the Mega-Powers outfits?
>>
>>54047392
I would go as far as to say that is a necessity
>>
>>54047452
I'm sorry but I need to make a Ms. Elizabeth as well
>>
>>54047458
I am not sure why you would apologise.

This is God's work
>>
File: Mikhai Firebeard.png (189KB, 946x631px) Image search: [Google]
Mikhai Firebeard.png
189KB, 946x631px
>>54044241
>>54044838
Just posting here in case you don't see my message in the previous thread, thanks again man. As I foretold, his player is very happy. I think I've seen your deliveries here before. Were you the one who made the female orc brawler with spiked gauntlets?

>>54044961
We considered this IC, but given he's a grappling monk with psionic powers, we feared he might accidentally body slam us out of reflex in his distraught state, considering we barely got evac'd out of a warzone in time.

tl;dr story: We started the game as basically The A Team, slowly grew into becoming Militaires Sans Frontieres(in Eberron, so we also had our own Metal Gear), and ended up on the road to creating Outer Heaven after being played like a damn fiddle.
>>
File: Anon's Chinese warrior (2).png (43KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
Anon's Chinese warrior (2).png
43KB, 400x600px
>>54003960
Posting the final result from the last thread, hope OR is satisfied
>>
File: IMG_1793.jpg (136KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1793.jpg
136KB, 700x990px
>>54047148
Anchoring WIP for the drawfriend.
>>
>>54047465
Gods help me. I'm taking this too far.
Nurgle as Yokozuna
>>
File: sai_2017-06-28_09-04-33.png (208KB, 761x589px) Image search: [Google]
sai_2017-06-28_09-04-33.png
208KB, 761x589px
>>54007044
doubling up on this because I play a monk and was bored

anatomy is probably all fucked, but I'm drunk again so expect shit and you wont be too disappointed
>>
File: 1496285464445.jpg (442KB, 1283x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1496285464445.jpg
442KB, 1283x2000px
>>54047148
bogroll anchor and all that fun stuff, should he still be interested in it.
>>
File: vamp queen and merfolk.jpg (4MB, 4000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
vamp queen and merfolk.jpg
4MB, 4000x4000px
Requesting a wholly evil elf- orc hybrid vampire queen (the first vampire), being dutifully followed by a blind regretful merfolk. He is also a vampire. Behind them is a red desert, stretching out into the distance.

Alternatively, you could have the vampire queen reconstituting from mist in a cave somewhere, with the merfolk aghast that she's back.

To elaborate:
Vampire Queen:
>long and fine hair, either black or very dark blue
>eyes are red with no whites, but with sapphire pupils
>she has proper vampire fangs (but only very small orc tusks)
>has the pose of the bottom left, but has the body and clothing of the right hand image.

The regretful merfolk:
>turquoise skin
>legs, not a tail
>webbed ears, hands and feet
>wispy, delicate looking hair, less hair than a normal elf
>all teeth are vampire fangs, as all teeth are incisors, a bit fish-like
>Is covered in runes, there are even small runes burnt onto his eyeballs
>has black metal armour (like a breastplate or something) and an obsidian greatsword

Facially, the merfolk looks a little like the top left in pic related, but with a nose and lips like a normal elf (still got the weird teeth though).
>>
>>54047798
You're a trooper, anon. Carry on
>>
>>54047778
hey, he looks great dude, better than anything I could've done using the anime crutch. Not gonna complain about getting two cakes.
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 2680x3184px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 2680x3184px
So im recycling my tiefling character into an oni spawn. If a drawfriend could do me a solid of making the tiefling on the left(my character) have the body type and the teeth of the right and the gloves are now fist wraps instead.
>>
File: Anon's BEG hibrid.png (100KB, 469x660px) Image search: [Google]
Anon's BEG hibrid.png
100KB, 469x660px
>>54006015
Anon, hope this works for you; I'll see if I can include the harpoon as requested
>>
File: Mananfayed_WIP.jpg (1MB, 2424x4268px) Image search: [Google]
Mananfayed_WIP.jpg
1MB, 2424x4268px
>>54047148
Anchoring WIP.
>>
File: drawthreadie.png (2MB, 1000x680px) Image search: [Google]
drawthreadie.png
2MB, 1000x680px
>>54047132
>>54013328

Looking to get a drawing of a guy in this sort of armour, except that it's gold-plated, not so blatantly Chaos/Tzeentch/Warhammer related, with two eye-slits instead of one and no long hair sticking out from under the helmet. Alternatively you could forgo the helmet entirely or have him hold it under his arm.
For his weapon he's got a big, enchanted morningstar mace. What the mace looks like isn't really that important, as long as it's a black and spiky.
Around his neck he should have a hematite (little bear figurine is a reference for what hematite looks like) amulet in the shape of an upright hand, palm out and fingers together.

Thanks!
>>
File: Lady of the Moon.png (2MB, 1500x1253px) Image search: [Google]
Lady of the Moon.png
2MB, 1500x1253px
>>54011107

Hey, guys, I'm requesting a character of mine.

She's a half-elf noblewoman based off image #2

She wears a black dress with silvery trim similar to how #1 has it, and has a...leg slit to how #4 does so she can dance in.

She has the hairstyle of #2, but it's longer and more flowing, similar to #1.

Just like in #2, she has a circlet on her forehead, one made of silver that resembles a crescent moon, like #3.

Her hair has white sparkles in it, resembling the starry night sky.

In the middle of the neckline of her dress is a golden orb embroidered onto it.

Personality-wise, she's reserved but kind. She offers people a small smile of acknowledgement, but tends to keep to herself. Thanks!
>>
>>54047798
Still interested. Just being a lazy/distracted asshole like usual.
>>
>>54047476
Glad you liked it.

Yeah, request from last year was another character which just used same ref image on right
>>
File: Wendigo.png (975KB, 850x900px) Image search: [Google]
Wendigo.png
975KB, 850x900px
>>54047132
Reposting

Hi there Drawanons, I was hoping you guys could help out with this warhammer fantasy Beastmen Gor I'll be playing in an upcoming game.

Physique would be close to the top right. Long and lanky. Very tall without any visible muscle or fat. Skinny as all get out. Top left is what the skin, fur, and armor should look like. He has light mail and leather armor. Every limb should be very elongated compared to the main body.

Trying to get an almost Wendigo vibe across. no exposed bone, but the skin is draped across the bone so tight that it's easy to see them. The beastmen also has the head of a Stag with the large antlers to prove it.

Legs are also quite long for the body, and reverse jointed as shown below.

Finally, he has the tattered remains of the company banner he was part of before he turned. The only difference is that the banner should have a spear tip on it.

Pose should be eating a raw rabbit with one arm, the banner in his other hand. Head is up and wary, looking for others. Background is a dark forest.

If there is anything you want to change, feel free!

Thanks!
>>
Requesting a illustration of Dr. Thunder (named after a empty can of discount soda found floating in a trash patch), a character in a post apocalyptic Waterworld styled game. A pure breed human 6ft male, 18 yrs old surfer boy archetype, shaggy blonde hair, shark tooth necklace, steel harpoon, conch shell on slung over shoulder on a rope, wearing short shorts (Navy UDT style not gay style) barefoot. Open to any art style. Thank you drawfags!
>>
File: IMG_6238.jpg (58KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6238.jpg
58KB, 500x500px
>>54050067
>>
File: El Pistolero by Rafael Gallur.jpg (1MB, 1000x1338px) Image search: [Google]
El Pistolero by Rafael Gallur.jpg
1MB, 1000x1338px
>>54047132
If somebody with photoshop editing skills is willing to help an anon out: I'd like to request this pic without that giant face in the background.
>>
File: weretiger.jpg (2MB, 2996x1758px) Image search: [Google]
weretiger.jpg
2MB, 2996x1758px
Requesting a dusky grey colored tiger centaur with tiger themed armored gauntlets wielding 2 jade swords. Her dark robes have a barbarian/roguish feel like Zhang Ziyi from Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon. Eyes are black rimmed with pale blue irises.

She is hunted by more humanoid weretigers - minions of a deity that cursed her with her current form. Her weapons are a sort of Eastern themed play on the silvered weapons used against werewolves.
>>
File: Quiin Refrence Sheet.png (2MB, 2766x1210px) Image search: [Google]
Quiin Refrence Sheet.png
2MB, 2766x1210px
>>54047132
Requesting a drawing of my Half-Elf Inquisitive Rogue/Hexblade Warlock.

He is very serious, intimidating, and shows no fear also he's a detective.

He also uses a sentient rapier that has a Spanish accent and is usually cracking jokes or wisecracks.
>>
File: armored robes.png (2MB, 733x1060px) Image search: [Google]
armored robes.png
2MB, 733x1060px
I'd like to request a tabletop character of mine. He's usually either a Wizard, Artificer or Alchemist based on the setting, with shaggy dark brown hair and neat, faint stubble.

He wears red robes, usually with some sort of fancy border (arcane runes, geometric shapes, vine patterns, whatever), with armored boots/gauntlets (like the Quidditch ones from the Harry Potter movies), usually with a bandolier of various potions, wands and scrolls as a belt.

Thank you!
>>
File: Nightmist's Mantle.png (2MB, 1199x800px) Image search: [Google]
Nightmist's Mantle.png
2MB, 1199x800px
>>54047132
Requesting a drawing of this guy's coat. It's a magic item in my game.
>>
File: Ryoma.png (3MB, 1684x1841px) Image search: [Google]
Ryoma.png
3MB, 1684x1841px
Requesting a genderbent Ryoma, wielding a spear/naginata instead of the sword.

Preferably with boob-plate.
>>
File: IMG_2514.jpg (105KB, 900x775px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2514.jpg
105KB, 900x775px
>>54047202
How's her shape now?
>>
Requesting an undead mummified warlord inspired by Genghis Khan for a Sci-fantasy setting. Originally a slave, he made a pact with a dark god and acquired untold power that allowed him to rise as a warlord and establish a massive empire. Before he could control the entire world, he was killed by his brother. Fast forward to the future in a different futuristic dimension shared by humans and fantasy beings, he is resurrected by a cult to finish what he started.

He is part of a race of yak people, who have hoofed feet, 2 sets of upward horns (one long and other short) and manes. As he is mummified, his body is shriven up. After being resurrected, he was outfitted with a helmet and armor similar to Mewtwo's, multiple tubes protruding from them. He wields a halberd aflame with cyan flames. On his right hand is a special device that allows him to resurrect and control an undead army. His shoulder plates are made of stibnite, thick metallic crystals.
>>
File: The Broken King.png (3MB, 2974x1202px) Image search: [Google]
The Broken King.png
3MB, 2974x1202px
>>54052821
Forgot image
>>
File: bautista1.jpg (48KB, 750x440px) Image search: [Google]
bautista1.jpg
48KB, 750x440px
>>54047132
Requesting a half-ogre bartender similar to OP, I'm looking for a guy who looks like an intimidating hulkster at first glance but has a chill and friendly disposition.

My only requirements is that he be bald and look similar to pic related and also have tiny glasses perched on the end of his nose.
>>
>>54048230
that's very nice! thanks a lot dude!!!
>>
File: farron.png (1MB, 990x700px) Image search: [Google]
farron.png
1MB, 990x700px
>>54047132
Hey can you modify the helmet/cap with something like a crow mask or a tricorne?
and make the dagger visible maybe upright? up to you
thanks drawanons
>>
File: Nanomachines, son..jpg (279KB, 1097x1186px) Image search: [Google]
Nanomachines, son..jpg
279KB, 1097x1186px
>>54047132

Migrating from other threads:
I'm Requesting this guy over here, he's enterely made of nanomachines, so he can take any shape and/or looks according to his mass, but he usually appears like this.

The body, clothes and pose of the elf guy. The crystals are not present.
The face and hair of the guy on the top right.
With his left hand he's not casting a thunder spell, but he's instead using the nanomachines of said hand to craft a figure similar to the lady used as reference (scaled down, of course).
He's looking as said figure with the same expression of elf-guy.
For any doubts, I'm here.
>>
File: VikatheVampireFucker.jpg (110KB, 564x1004px) Image search: [Google]
VikatheVampireFucker.jpg
110KB, 564x1004px
>>54047132
Requesting the lady necromancer here pulling a vampire face, fangs bared. She still has the eerily pale green eyes and, if it's relevant to who draws her, scars around her throat and on her chest from the attempts on her life.
>>
File: Hunter request.png (1MB, 1250x854px) Image search: [Google]
Hunter request.png
1MB, 1250x854px
Migrating

Requesting my human bladelock. He's about 5'9-5'10 but always has a slight hunch after he was trampled by horses. He has long messy black hair and a full on beard. He wears a straw hat and leather armor. He carries around a broken longsword that he uses as his arcane focus or transforms into another weapon.
>>
File: ThatPunk.png (281KB, 430x356px) Image search: [Google]
ThatPunk.png
281KB, 430x356px
>>54047186
Saw you didnt have anything done yet, and i like the idea you're going for. Please accept this humble offering. And tell me, what can he do? Why does he fight? Why does he wear the helmet?
>>
File: gobbo.png (4MB, 1118x1120px) Image search: [Google]
gobbo.png
4MB, 1118x1120px
>>54047132

My request is a sleazy goblin rogue-type character. The kind of guy who thinks he's cool, but really isn't.

He has orange skin, the same colour as a clay pot and he's wearing the same sorts of clothes and has the same physique as the goblin in the reference image. In addition to those clothes he has an oversized hat, a big brown cloak, a chain shirt, and a sort of belt/bandolier across his chest that holds two kukris.

As far as any scene/pose goes it would be cool if he was standing on a bar stool and recounting some tall tale to a bunch of very unimpressed-looking people, but this isn't that important, I'd be just as happy with some basic pose with no secondary additions.

Please and thank you!
>>
>>54054087
Cheers anon! He's peak human condition, but otherwise without superpowers, and not necessarily a gadget guy. I've just loaded him up with as many non powers as I could afford. He wears a motorcycle helmet because he rides a motorcycle, and can't really afford a more traditional costume. He promises to be a very fun character too play.
>>
File: _0a1498093364294.jpg (51KB, 600x345px) Image search: [Google]
_0a1498093364294.jpg
51KB, 600x345px
Re-requesting a squad of Krieg soldiers driving around in a gun truck similar to this one.
>>
>>54054503
Hunh, that's pretty close to two NPCs in my own game. Even so far as to have the same power description and description for one, and the motorcycle theme for the other. Anyway, have fun my dude, if you need anymore shit-art, i got your back.
>>
File: ref.png (3MB, 2027x1860px) Image search: [Google]
ref.png
3MB, 2027x1860px
Requesting a tokusatsu superhero whose design is a cross between a fly and a SWAT officer.
>>
>>54047700
You are playing with fire
>>
File: teegee request.png (2MB, 1500x833px) Image search: [Google]
teegee request.png
2MB, 1500x833px
A bit of an odd request, I've only participated in these kinds of threads once before so I apologize if I do anything incorrect.

For a campaign I'm working on, I'm basing a lot of plot hooks on things based off of fairytales/old folklore.The physical avatars of the sun and moon 'deities' are a cat and a rabbit. I'd like to request some simple artwork, whether color or black and white, of the two like something out of an old fairytale book. Not anthropomorphic animals, but the actual animals.

I'm not particular about the scene, but the original idea was to have a drawing of the two dancing. Other ideas that are totally acceptable are the cat bowing and the rabbit curtsying at each other, or the two touching paws like a sort of handshake.

The animal appearances are pretty accurate to the photos:
The cat is a male calico, more brown/black/orange than white, with the face coloration split down the middle. It's cool if he's a bit thinner/rough around the edges, or has a general 'alley cat' sort of look.
The female rabbit is all white, except for the black around the eyes and the black ears. The rabbit should be sleek/smooth as a contrast to the slight roughness of the cat.

Optional: An important part of their story that doesn't matter at all is that their right front paws have been swapped/traded. So the calico should have the all-white paw of the rabbit and the rabbit should have a calico/multicolored paw from the cat.

I hope this isn't too complicated/difficult to understand. It's a bit different from some of the more typical requests here, so I hope this is alright to post. If there are any questions, do ask. Please and thank you.
>>
Requesting an old, friendly looking sloth-folk showing his very young grandson how to read, pointing at a book with one of his claws.
>>
>>54055973
I realize they're gods and it probably doesn't matter, but coat color on cats is an X chromosome-linked gene, so typically cats with three coat colors, like calico, are always female barring chromosome mutations.
>>
File: 1498012232122.png (204KB, 1280x775px) Image search: [Google]
1498012232122.png
204KB, 1280x775px
Reposting my last request.... I'd love a drawing of this character doing a "wall bang" kill with her sniper rifle. Basically a copy of that picture. She has the ability to "know" where enemies are sometimes when her abilities flare up. If you feel like drawing a tec9 pistol in a holster at her waist that's be cool too. I would be most grateful if someone drew it since I am shit at drawing.
>>
File: StarCarrHeaddress.jpg (40KB, 750x522px) Image search: [Google]
StarCarrHeaddress.jpg
40KB, 750x522px
One of my players plays a human druid that's obsessed with collecting spiders in a little box. (OOC it's because he can hurl them at enemies, then cast Giant Insect while they're in mid-air for giggles)

For fun he likes to show off his creepy collection to as many people as possible, which naturally produces some horrified reactions. To mix things up one time I decided that a Elven noble lady reacted the complete oppposite, being completely enamoured by the spiders and cracking the first smile the PC's had seen on her face, while she let a rare species crawl up her arm.

Requesting this scene please. The Druid looks pretty ragtag and filthy, middle-aged and mossy-bearded. Also he wears pic and link related
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Carr

The noble elf lady wears a mask like you'd find at a masquerade ball.
>>
>>54056375
It was a weird...I guess collaboration with another person on deciding what specific animals, and I told them 'uh I think calico cats are usually female?' and the response was pretty much 'WELL THIS ONE ISN'T'. So it's a male calico, I guess.
>>
>>54052135
That is a lot better thank you. And she's looking great, I hope the feathers we're not hell for you
>>
>>54056375
>>54057155
Male calico cats can exist, but they're even more shortlived than their female counterparts. And much rarer.
>>
File: 9a3f6ec298597f17daed9c14d39b037d.jpg (148KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
9a3f6ec298597f17daed9c14d39b037d.jpg
148KB, 768x1024px
If >>54041255 is still around and looking to draw something, I'd be interested in the crocodile shaman mentioned in
>>54041487
>>54041683
as well
>>
File: Aoba.jpg (639KB, 1500x1163px) Image search: [Google]
Aoba.jpg
639KB, 1500x1163px
Reposting:
"Hi

I'd like to request a monk for a PF game
He's half Asian half Caucasian, dark mid lenght messy hair, sharp features. Stats are Str16, Dex22, Con14 so he's pretty athletic

He traveled a lot during the campaign and his clothing should reflect that, he has wester pants (dark leathery), western boots. Middle easter belt (similar to Altair's from AC) witha thick rope around it and a beaded collar tied to it. A simple shirt and white with floral pattern Kimono jacket with short sleves and a hood on top

Middle picture is how he started (done by me ages ago), right is the closest I found around internet, left was a commision from almost a year ago that never got to be finished

If possible I'd like a dynamic pose

Thanks in advance"
>>
>>54048726
sure thing bud, im not in a rush.
>>
>>54047589
maybe just me but it looks like she has two left hands
>>
necromancy intensifies
>>
File: 7cbc38d68a3e1e6f9ac94e3fdc6daf33.jpg (178KB, 1269x745px) Image search: [Google]
7cbc38d68a3e1e6f9ac94e3fdc6daf33.jpg
178KB, 1269x745px
Migrating from previous bread:
Hello friends, I request this character for the upcoming campain.
>He has a tall but slender figure
>He wears pic related brown coat
>He has really long, messy, dirty black hair, that reach his shoulders, pretty much like pic related.
>He also has blue, veiny eyes with noticeable bags underneath them due to insomnia.
>he wears a old and black chinese hat.
>He wears pic related boots, but brown colored.
>In the end he uses a worn out winchester rifle with a weird cage like thing emanating blue energy behind the trigger, I hope that pic related is clear enough.

Thank you to anybody willing to take my request!
>>
File: wip2.png (591KB, 1250x1625px) Image search: [Google]
wip2.png
591KB, 1250x1625px
>>54047148
>>53881415

Anchoring second WIP for drawfriend again.
>>
File: Hans Bell.jpg (134KB, 560x800px) Image search: [Google]
Hans Bell.jpg
134KB, 560x800px
>>54047148
Anchoring this big guy!
>>
File: nigri.jpg (277KB, 1638x2048px) Image search: [Google]
nigri.jpg
277KB, 1638x2048px
Requesting my Fire atronach/fire elemental, she has a Jesica Nigri build, and her body looks like red cracked stone with glowing fire underneath, her hair is also fire. And she wears a gold/bronze sort of bikini armor to cover up the important bits but not much else, as well a wields a sword with a similar cracked earth/fire underneath design
>>
File: Elora_Fun_Ref.png (442KB, 818x448px) Image search: [Google]
Elora_Fun_Ref.png
442KB, 818x448px
>>54047132
Requesting my high elf wizard. Hunches over her white and gold spell book or is having difficulty using her magic. Has a floral aesthetic to her spells like flaming rose petals or icy dandelion puffs. Any extras from the artist is extremely fine with me! Just have fun with it!

Thanks so much if you consider it! :D
>>
>>54059623
source now plox
>>
>>54061714
>"has a Jessica Nigri build"
>filename is nigri

Are you stupid
>>
>>54041307
>>54057613
>>54043316
Thanks for requests, thinking.
>>
File: Toll The Dead.png (725KB, 1050x1175px) Image search: [Google]
Toll The Dead.png
725KB, 1050x1175px
>>54047132

This might be a silly request and I'm sorry but during our Rise of the Runelords session, my inquisitor got insta-killed by a falling bell (took 51 damage). The party revived her thank god, but its become a big joke in our group.

Could anyone draw my Inquisitor like the 'the floor is' meme going around? It doesn't have to be perfect, the sillier the better. I want her to be jumping over a bell with the caption underneath the pic saying 'the floor is death'. Gracias! (Bonus if the background has a very old bell tower vibe)
>>
>>54061986
can't draw but that's pretty funny, anon
>>
File: Kerogaraggas muse.png (2MB, 1359x822px) Image search: [Google]
Kerogaraggas muse.png
2MB, 1359x822px
Moving request from last thread.

In a game I recently joined, I asked about what races everyone was; Kitsunes and Humans. Revolted by this lack of variety, I decided to bring revolting variety with a special little Grippli I'd brainstormed called Kerogaraggas the Exile; A frog who embraced infestation, and mushrooms.

I'm requesting he be drawn with his best attempts to try and cover all of the mushrooms on his back with hide armor; after all, they grow better in someplace that's dark and moist. He uses a trident and a buckler for weapons, but otherwise his primary way of dealing with shit is to use and abuse the mushrooms on his back. They give him something of a slouched appearance due to the mushrooms on his back... but because he's a druid, he's let them grow within as well as without, and as such they've bonded with his flesh, making him appear taller, and more stout.

Also, not necessary to do, but I'd like to ask that you have a lot of variety in the mushrooms he has.
>>
>>54047132
requesting a half eladrin, lawful good sorceress queen in her early 20s
she has dark blue hair, violet eyes, and she also wears glasses
for a queen she is quite humble and not at all greedy
I dont have a picture so I'm sorry about that
Thanks!
>>
>>54059389
here ya are.
>>
File: Harrowing and Bold 03.png (426KB, 1250x1625px) Image search: [Google]
Harrowing and Bold 03.png
426KB, 1250x1625px
>>54059389
>>54063018
and i am an idiot
>>
>>54063044
I did the same thing when I made the request, so you're in good company.
Thanks a lot man. Looks great, couldn't be happier.
>>
>>54061986
got the original on that main image on hand?
>>
File: Ellisa Salvatora.png (326KB, 813x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Ellisa Salvatora.png
326KB, 813x1200px
>>54063266

right here, probably my best work I've done sadly.
>>
>>54063389
>sadly
Nigga that's good as fuck, I'd give my left nut to draw that well. Hands are a little fucky and she either has thighs thick enough to destroy my mind or a thigh gap as a wide as the delaware, but it's by no means bad.
>>
Hey, making a request for my hero for my upcoming champions game. He is a time manipulator, and very tired all the time. I would like for him to be wearing a hoodie and baggy sweatpants with flip flops. he stand with a slouch and has light blue and orange waves of energy coming off of him. Thanks in advanced!
>>
File: Vil Alatar.jpg (70KB, 724x461px) Image search: [Google]
Vil Alatar.jpg
70KB, 724x461px
>>54047132
>>54010134
Migrating this from the last thread. Changed it up so the clothes aren't retarded. I want pic related but dark purple and without all the pouches and shit.
Also give stubble thank you.
>>
File: drosophila_rider.png (110KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
drosophila_rider.png
110KB, 450x600px
>>54055701
WIP, surprised you're still requesting. It's a decent request though.
>>
File: 1498592978663.jpg (362KB, 854x1256px) Image search: [Google]
1498592978663.jpg
362KB, 854x1256px
>>54047148
Anchoring this beautiful thing
>>
>>54047148

THIS GOT ME FUCKING GOOD 10/10
>>
A robot cowboy with cowboy boots, poncho, and cowboy hat.
>>
Arise my thread minions
>>
>>54058143
oh, sorry my bad, I'll correct it
>>
So the latest horus heresy book had a POV of a female warlord titan, Scion of vigilant light.
if anyone feels up to the faggotry, could i get a waifu picture of one, in the colours shown.
>>
So this is how a thread dies.
>>
>>54065175
I'm still working on it ... but my coloring skills are very, very low.
I'm going to post it anyway once I'm done, but I will not feel offended if someone with actual skills wants to color this one.
>>
File: Bladelock.png (431KB, 728x900px) Image search: [Google]
Bladelock.png
431KB, 728x900px
>>54053752
>>
File: Declare.png (377KB, 867x900px) Image search: [Google]
Declare.png
377KB, 867x900px
>>54057146
>>
>>54051329
Bump for the detective man!
>>
>>54049198
Bump!
>>
File: nvuytdrtytkoyyyi.jpg (375KB, 883x1270px) Image search: [Google]
nvuytdrtytkoyyyi.jpg
375KB, 883x1270px
>>54065175
>>
>>54073357
I'm in love! Thank you so much
>>
>>54051671
Bump
>>
>>54071504
Thank you anon
>>
>>54054338
Bump for the sly goblin guy.

>>54073357
That looks sweet! Did you draw it on paper and scan it in?
>>
>>54071835
That's awesome! I didn't think anyone would take me up on that, thanks a lot!
>>
>>54048685
Bump
>>
>>54053553
Bump.
>>
>>54050167
Bump
>>
>>54053416
bumperino bumperetti
>>
File: 1498430104662[1].png (4MB, 2440x1740px) Image search: [Google]
1498430104662[1].png
4MB, 2440x1740px
Hi there!

Hoping someone might be willing to take a crack at drawing up my half orc bard.

Pic related has most of the details I'm after down pat, though I'd like it if his outfit had a green shirt and a darker brown on the coat (and less dwarf-y proportions). Additionally if he could have more of a roguish expression on his face that'd be appreciated.
>>
File: just.jpg (161KB, 658x1255px) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
161KB, 658x1255px
I just want his weapons removed from the image.
>>
File: nvuytdrtytkoyyyi.jpg (1016KB, 1766x2539px) Image search: [Google]
nvuytdrtytkoyyyi.jpg
1016KB, 1766x2539px
>>54073624
Glad you liked it, I finished retouching it a bit, here's the big version.

>>54073904
>Did you draw it on paper and scan it in?
Yup. I also used Google Deep Dream to blend the colors in. It's a nice trick for people like me that are not very good with colors.
>>
File: GnomeSlayer.png (460KB, 658x1255px) Image search: [Google]
GnomeSlayer.png
460KB, 658x1255px
>>54076221
>>
File: Goblin Slayer has tea.png (117KB, 196x314px) Image search: [Google]
Goblin Slayer has tea.png
117KB, 196x314px
>>54076846
Not OR but I like the filename.
>>
File: beastman.jpg (756KB, 1200x1503px) Image search: [Google]
beastman.jpg
756KB, 1200x1503px
>>54049198
>>54072482
Sloppy everything but here you go
>>
>>54076846
Thanks!
>>
>>54076900
Wow, nice.
>>
>>54076900
Holy shit that's amazing. Thank you so much!
>>
>>54053038
Bumping for this one
>>
>>54065007
Thanks, looking foward to it.
>>
>>54073357
Holy hell that is beautiful
>>
>>54075733
You got an image of the dude on the left by itself?
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (629KB, 3486x2160px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
629KB, 3486x2160px
>>54077679
Sure do dudeski.

Varric Tethras from Dragon Age II and Inquisition if you want more of him.
>>
File: Crusader.png (1MB, 996x1137px) Image search: [Google]
Crusader.png
1MB, 996x1137px
>>54047132
Greetings draw friends.
It's been a while sense I stopped in the draw thread.
I'd like to request a Crusader, in black and gold Armor, with the steel gauntlets pictured on, and a Griffin on his chest and shield instead of a cross.

Thank you.
>>
File: KrosSunscale_and_Nala.png (943KB, 704x1127px) Image search: [Google]
KrosSunscale_and_Nala.png
943KB, 704x1127px
>>54047132
Requesting a talented artist to redraw my Dragonborn Paladin carrying his kolbold follower on his shoulder.
>>
File: Half-dragon_paladin.jpg (102KB, 817x978px) Image search: [Google]
Half-dragon_paladin.jpg
102KB, 817x978px
>>54078484
No kobold, but I saved this a while ago. Maybe it'll work.
>>
Hey, Uhm... I'm really not good at this, so I will try to make this super easy.

I've recently created a character aptly named Winebear. He is a Bugbear (Reference image on the left) who drinks wine, utilizes the Way of the Drunken Master monk combat, and is a cleric of Dionysus.

The image I'd like to ask is... fairly simple, or at least, I think so.

I just want a picture of a bugbear, in a drunken boxing pose similarly to the one provided (on the right), but with a goblet of wine in his hand, no weapon. Possibly some amount of wine spilled on his clothes (or chest, however you wish to draw him).

I can provide additional information if requested.
>>
>>54054810
Shameless self bump.
>>
>>54055973
Polite bump
>>
File: Dirty Harry.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Dirty Harry.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
Maybe a Warhammer fantasy dwarf engineer version of Dirty harry. gun and all.
>>
Friendly bump
>>
>>54080949
Almost all the drawfags are just gone now anon, get over it, the golden times are gone, forever.

Let this thread die in peace.
>>
File: awfwgawga3.png (877KB, 950x1507px) Image search: [Google]
awfwgawga3.png
877KB, 950x1507px
>>54048128
>>
Is imperial crab soldier OR still here?
>>
>>54082416
Yeah I'm here.
>>
File: crabman spatha l.jpg (463KB, 1200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
crabman spatha l.jpg
463KB, 1200x1500px
>>54082561
cool, wip
>>
File: elfy orange.png (403KB, 1200x1314px) Image search: [Google]
elfy orange.png
403KB, 1200x1314px
>>54082149
ayyyy ramen
>>54003778
>>54045193
and i'm finished gomen for the delay i copied shit for the invention thing in her hand hopefully you like it tho
>>
File: 1498666741283.jpg (1MB, 1000x1338px) Image search: [Google]
1498666741283.jpg
1MB, 1000x1338px
>>54050167
Done something quick and dirty. Since she's already tampered with and has smudges on the belly, tits and thighs, I figured I didn't need to do some surgical work.
>>
File: 1467118851589.jpg (21KB, 448x293px) Image search: [Google]
1467118851589.jpg
21KB, 448x293px
>>54083228
>>
>>54076693
Wonderful
>>
>>54076900
>Sloppy
Would love to get drawings as "sloppy" as that
>>
>>54064918
No one likes a sob story but this was for my girl friend's first time GM'ing and I wanted to make a character that she would understand and like, but I have no way to show her because my descriptions a shit.
Sorry the idea isn't much, but I wanted her to see it before the session.
>>
File: 1498283312802.png (530KB, 500x739px) Image search: [Google]
1498283312802.png
530KB, 500x739px
>>54047132
Requesting a male dark eldar, perhaps an archon. Daydreaming and or fantasizing about being cared for in a femdom relationship with a human woman looking like pic related.

Dark Eldar male is fantasizing about human woman in pic related hugging or holding him like a teddy bear while giving him head pats.

DEldar guy is hugging himself and smiling with eyes closed.

And maybe one or two of his fellow Dank Space Elves looking at him confused with raisedd eyebrows, also implying one of them knows what he's thinking about.
>>
>>54084060
Would love to get "Drawings"
>>
>>54062344
30 Hour Bump

I don't want my request to croak
>>
>>554014486
bump
>>
File: shadowrun request.png (543KB, 1082x960px) Image search: [Google]
shadowrun request.png
543KB, 1082x960px
>>54084560
Last thread dead, re requesting.
>>
Requesting a highwayman looking bloke dual wielding belt fed revolvers. Shooting into the sky/ belt whipping people optional
>>
File: CPBSX8uUwAA5SrT.png large.png (782KB, 900x956px) Image search: [Google]
CPBSX8uUwAA5SrT.png large.png
782KB, 900x956px
>>54047327
OR of the first one made, go ahead! More handsome bartender orcs are ALWAYS welcome!
>>
>>54085206
also yeah that's just an example of state of handsomeness, not something I drew obviously. Should have stated that.
>>
>>54085206
I'm the one in the last thread that works at a bar. Funny thing, I'm on break right now and was going to post and update. Would you like me to detail the bar? Also what kind of cocktail are they making? (Will help with what glass I plan to draw)
>>
>>54085341
Oh hey! Honestly I don't mind either way, but a detailed bar does sound nice. I just don't want to request too much.

As for the drink, let's keep it classic. A martini.
>>
File: GXMiaNq.png (150KB, 526x351px) Image search: [Google]
GXMiaNq.png
150KB, 526x351px
>>54082149
Now i realized I never stated my character was a monk and she doesnt use weapons ;_; oh well thank you anon thats bretty gud.
>>
File: retry.png (1MB, 1391x2207px) Image search: [Google]
retry.png
1MB, 1391x2207px
>>54085403
Made an edit.
>>
>>54085842
Ramen continues to be awesome.
>>
>>54084310
>DareYouEnterMyMagicalRealm.png
>>
>>54085842
Thank you kind drawfriend.
>>
File: Bloodrager ref.png (2MB, 1676x908px) Image search: [Google]
Bloodrager ref.png
2MB, 1676x908px
Hey Drawthread. I'd like to request a half-orc character I'm intending to go for in an upcoming game; a Half-orc Bloodrager wielding a massive axe. And I do mean truly massive - this should be a weapon that gives giants pause, despite the fact that this half-orc woman is wielding it effectively. At least fifty pounds of jagged steel.

The character herself is meant to be an exceedingly muscular and curvy woman. on the right is the sort of hair I'm looking for - loose, wild, and long. In the middle is the sort of armor I'd like her to be wearing (though, with obvious concessions to the fact that she's a woman and this isn't going to be a NSFW game), while on the top left is a good idea of what I'd want the axe to look like. Bottom left are decent references for a scar I'd like to be on her face, and an idea of the curves that I'm looking for - the curves reference, however, doesn't really include the sort of muscles I'm looking for.

Pose, expression, and the like are all up to the artist; feel free to take artistic liberties if something strikes your fancy, or you want to change something. the game hasn't started yet, so her appearance is as-of-yet still up in the air, meaning any changes you make are likely to end up being canon to the character. Thanks in advance.
>>
File: Scribe.png (2MB, 1516x1125px) Image search: [Google]
Scribe.png
2MB, 1516x1125px
Requesting my Fallout RP character, an ex-BoS Scribe who took to wandering the Wasteland after losing his Chapter and becoming disillusioned with the Brotherhood.

He's looks scruffy but relatively well-kept, with tanned skin, dark brown hair, and a heavy five o' clock shadow. He also has an old scar on his forehead, above his right eye and cutting through his eyebrow over towards his temple (Unlike Snake, however, he's didn't lose the eye).

His outfit should look mostly like the NCR Ranger Armor in B, except with a completely uncovered head, and the coat made from a set of tattered Brotherhood Scribe Robes (C).

And finally, his weapon is a Ballistic Fist (D) built into his right gauntlet, with a small revolver-style cylinder, chambered with shotgun shells.

Thanks!
>>
File: gwagwwadew3.png (882KB, 1570x1266px) Image search: [Google]
gwagwwadew3.png
882KB, 1570x1266px
>>54060020
>>
>>54087844
Not OR, but I always love seeing your work, Ramen
>>
File: dragonborndoodle.jpg (172KB, 700x834px) Image search: [Google]
dragonborndoodle.jpg
172KB, 700x834px
>>54078484
Would it be something like this?
>>
>>54083374
You are absolutely right, thanks for your time!
>>
File: 2eddc67b54f601b862d810ec9a7ee798.jpg (665KB, 1100x1100px) Image search: [Google]
2eddc67b54f601b862d810ec9a7ee798.jpg
665KB, 1100x1100px
>>54088086
Huzzah, that looks great. My only suggestion is to remove the tail, buffer and more human like ankles like pic
>>
File: elfy orange.png (433KB, 1250x1369px) Image search: [Google]
elfy orange.png
433KB, 1250x1369px
>>54047148
anchoring this with a small edit to the nose
>>
>>54061986

Bump
>>
>>54047202
>>54052135
>>54057210
I actually enjoy drawing feathers haha. I think you said you needed it by this weekend? I haven't had much time after work but I finished the lineart. I'll work on coloring it when I can but if you need it ASAP feel free to get someone to color over it
>>
File: Yvanna.png (1MB, 2229x2919px) Image search: [Google]
Yvanna.png
1MB, 2229x2919px
Requesting my dwarven pitfighter, maybe in some kind of action pose ?
>>
>>54087844
OR here and holy crap dude it's so freaking fantastic. Thank you SOOOO much for doing this!!! :DDD
>>
File: Nydus concept.png (219KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
Nydus concept.png
219KB, 700x400px
Requesting a early 30's man with a tan but white skin, slim but fit, wearing vest in pic but in more of a military uniform scheme with slacks also in the same military theme, pose doesn't matter all that much but i do want him to hold a rifle like in the pic but its much taller then him not quite elephant gun sized but along those lines, with a Tec-9 like side arm equipped to his belt with both weapons kind of steampunk. finally his face is covered with a golden mask like pic related but instead of those eyes the mask has steam punk style magnifiers

colors are not really necessary!
>>
File: Bellroll.png (940KB, 839x900px) Image search: [Google]
Bellroll.png
940KB, 839x900px
>>54061986

>>54073921
those are my favorite requests
>>
File: 78587369269583.jpg (476KB, 1523x2096px) Image search: [Google]
78587369269583.jpg
476KB, 1523x2096px
>>54047148
Don't know if the OR >>54003280 is still around.

Here's the colored version of >>54036797
>>
>>54090161
Thanks!
>>
>>54088266
Forgive me for the dumb question, but are you saying that you want the character to be more muscular or are you saying that I should remove the "buffer" along with the tail?
Cause I have no idea what "buffer" would be in that case.

Also, is there any details on colors or details on the equipment that you would like to include?
>>
>>54090320
ah sorry about that. more buffer. As far as the characters look, my original post's pic is how they should look like.>>54078484

For equipment, again the same as my pic. But wielding a warhammer. I didn't include that when I photoshoped it cause I never had a set weapon he used for our campaigns.
>>
>>54054338
Another hopeful bump for the sly goblin guy.
>>
>>54048685
Bump
>>
File: Kriegvan.png (708KB, 1433x900px) Image search: [Google]
Kriegvan.png
708KB, 1433x900px
>>54054810
>>
File: _0a1484615882074.png (234KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
_0a1484615882074.png
234KB, 1024x768px
>>54091949
Thank you, it's wonderful!
>>
>>54057983
Bumpo?
>>
>>54051329
Gotta Bump, Bump forever, Rogue Warlock.
>>
>>54051671
Bump!!!
>>
>>54053553
Sad Bump :(
>>
File: Fire Priest.png (771KB, 1022x634px) Image search: [Google]
Fire Priest.png
771KB, 1022x634px
Migrating my request

Can I get a drawing of a fire priest.

He resembles the dude on the left, with black hair and green eyes similar to the left image, but wears more priest-y robes like on the right.

He has short, unkempt black hair, and a scraggly beard

The colour scheme of his clothing is predominantly black, but the trimming and edges are a mixture of red, orange, and yellow, like a coal recently set aflame.

If you need a facial expression/personality, he's just sorta...tired. If this were a modern person, he'd be that really chill person constantly speaking in a droning monotone and can't seem to be energetic about much, if anything.
>>
File: mydmwantstopartyallthetime.jpg (1MB, 2338x1700px) Image search: [Google]
mydmwantstopartyallthetime.jpg
1MB, 2338x1700px
>>54051329
exactly what was asked for
>>
>>54093349
its eddie murphy in case you dont know
>>
File: compiled refs.jpg (1MB, 3206x1201px) Image search: [Google]
compiled refs.jpg
1MB, 3206x1201px
Full-plate archer elves are unfortunately difficult to find, so I'd like to request one.

Armour from #1, except it should have the symbol from the bottom right corner of the picture emblazoned on her chest and she should also have a quiver with arrows on her back.
Wings from #2.
General pose from #3.
Bow and fiery arrow as per #4. The arrows in her quiver are normal, though, not fiery.
Head, haircut, and facial expression from #5, except omit the ear piercings.
>>
File: Oswyn.png (625KB, 1226x814px) Image search: [Google]
Oswyn.png
625KB, 1226x814px
>>
>>54093349
>>54093374
Haa, Murphy lacks a Spanish rapier and intimidation!
>>
File: for your elf.jpg (589KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
for your elf.jpg
589KB, 1000x1000px
>>54084583

I was focused on trying some lighting stuff so I might have left some things out, sorry.
>>
>>54094094
They look like a pair of street performers.

Not a bad thing, just kinda odd.
>>
>>54094094
got a tumblr dude? digging the style
>>54092914
might try this one when i get back i'll try and slog it out over the weekend
>>
File: get_in_loser.png (921KB, 855x774px) Image search: [Google]
get_in_loser.png
921KB, 855x774px
Can someone draw Ajani sat behind the controls of a Kaladesh-style car, with Samut in the passange seat yelling at a random Planeswalker "Get in, loser, we're fighting Bolas!"

Also, if you could draw Ajani with sunglasses on, that'd be fantastic.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1639x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1639x1000px
Female character from a space western game I did.
Early 30s/late 20s, had another gun on the other side on her belt.
tried to do my best with the mspaint tools to show she had several more holsters strapped to her tac vest and an ammo pouch above them.
>>
>>54047132

Hey can you guys draw Emerald?
Emerald is my half orc brawler . He is you G, his skin is shiny like Emerald , he has black short hair and a stubble beard and yellow feral eyes.
The only request i have is to have him wearing a light Armor becsude all brawler i see are halfnaked. And he Also has a spear but uses it like a walking stick
he is from a nordic celtic village
all the rest is for you to choos drawanons
>>
>>54075733
24 hour bump
>>
File: holy blade.jpg (122KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
holy blade.jpg
122KB, 1000x1000px
>>54047132
Can I get art for my 13th age occultist?

Guy's a pretty standard looking human in a large torn cloak that hangs off his shoulders and hangs down like a very large poncho at knee level. The cloak is opened only at his left side so that he may freely use one arm, while the rest of him save for his head and boots are largely obscured. Around his neck over the poncho hangs a few different necklaces and pendants. His exposed arm grips a a large sword that glows with a pale green/blue light. Think Moonlight Greatsword and you're on the right track.

He has a shaved, clean look about him like an ivy-league academic student, seeming to be perhaps in his late twenties, but he looks very tired, as if he cannot sleep. Light, ashy blonde hair. Glasses on a chain might crown his nose or hang off his face. He smokes a very long pipe bade of brass and ivory almost nonstop.
>>
>>54094301
I look forward to it, anon
>>
>>54088765
The game is Sunday night so you've still got a few days. Thank you so very much. She's going to love this
>>
>>54095548
>giving your drawfriend a deadline
You're doing it wrong.
>>
>>54087162
Source of the image on the bottom left?
>>
File: scarred.jpg (207KB, 743x1075px) Image search: [Google]
scarred.jpg
207KB, 743x1075px
>>54095811
>>
>>54095878
I meant the other image
>>
>>54095963
Not sure I should link it; the guy who did the art id it as a character for themselves, and doesn't really want anybody else using it.
>>
>>54096007
Define using it
>>
>>54096029
It's an image of his character art that he drew up himself. he just doesn't want other people making use of it as if it was their character, particularly given it's not watermarked.

I just can't in good conscience share the whole thing to a thread filled with people looking for character art.
>>
>>54096063
Could you do it if I gave you my Tumblr to message to?
>>
>>54096110
>>54096063
using spoilers is fun

the person who is reading this is an idiot

the game
>>
>>54096110
I would, but I don't have a tumblr account. got a skype or discord?
>>
>>54095572
They mentioned that the game is this weekend. NOt like they're rushing them, fuck they even thanked them for this already you dense fuck
>>
>>54096127
I've got a discord, yeah. It's Woodwoes #8984
>>
File: IMG_4827.jpg (32KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4827.jpg
32KB, 384x384px
>>54047346
Bumping
>>
File: halforc bloodrager.png (248KB, 678x959px) Image search: [Google]
halforc bloodrager.png
248KB, 678x959px
>>54087162
>>
>>54096738
Oh shit, already?

thanks man!
>>
>>54096778
Glad you liked it.
Not the guy that was asking asking for that reference image in spoiler.
>>
>>54047132
Taking requests for cute tiefling girls or monstergirls.
>>
>>54096922
Requesting someones fat granny as a tiefling.
>>
File: Cavria.png (57KB, 1500x2100px) Image search: [Google]
Cavria.png
57KB, 1500x2100px
>>54096922
A Succubus with red skin and peasant clothes (no wings or horns) leaning back against a fence, looking relaxed. This is my reference for her eye and hair and skin color.
>>
>>54096922
Tiefling with short hair trying (unsuccessfully) to hide her horns under a turban.
>>
>>54096922
A sad snakegirl looking at fancy pants and trousers.
>>
>>54062344
>>
>>54096922
A Queen Kitsune sitting on her throne.

If possible with:
>One green and one orange eye
>Light yellow/beige like fur
>Elegant, but not "ancient looking" clothes, pretty modern in fact
>She wears a Katana on one of her hips.

Please! And thank you for doing this.
>>
>>54097407
You are amazing.
>>
>>54059056
Bump!
>>
>>54096922
Shortstack half-dragon wearing boxer shorts and a loose t-shirt while holding a mug of coffee. Hair is tousled from sleep, and she should look tired.
>>
File: 1486840439704.jpg (77KB, 560x840px) Image search: [Google]
1486840439704.jpg
77KB, 560x840px
Requesting pic related dressed like gooseman from the Sexualobster cartoons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7unXrUIaUI
>>
File: lizard bros.png (13KB, 535x390px) Image search: [Google]
lizard bros.png
13KB, 535x390px
>>54078484
two cakes
>>
File: wizard.png (1MB, 1200x643px) Image search: [Google]
wizard.png
1MB, 1200x643px
>>54096922
A wizard on a hot date with a dragon, genie, dryad, illithid or other magical creature
>>
File: QTdrag2.png (593KB, 1211x927px) Image search: [Google]
QTdrag2.png
593KB, 1211x927px
>>54097552
>>
>>54098764
Thanks Ramen, you're a peach.
>>
File: 1492498874693.png (830KB, 792x792px) Image search: [Google]
1492498874693.png
830KB, 792x792px
>>54098798
ah christ that one is awful, if you don't post it from here on out, I'll draw a whole new one for ya.
>>
>>54098883
How the fuck are you so cool Ramen?
>>
>>54098883
Aw, okay. I do like the PJs you gave her, though.
>>
File: Venna.png (33KB, 381x561px) Image search: [Google]
Venna.png
33KB, 381x561px
ms paint sketch
>>
>>54098968
P good for ms paint.
>>
>>54076693
>I also used Google Deep Dream to blend the colors in.
is that why the bottom left corner is haunted?
>>
File: shock eternal.jpg (38KB, 304x263px) Image search: [Google]
shock eternal.jpg
38KB, 304x263px
>>54094094
Wait, I actually got it? OH SHIT. I'm sorry I didn't respond so long, I didn't think anyone would take it. Thank you so much, anon!
>>
>>54094301

bigmsaxon.tumblr.com

>>54100849

No problem! Glad you like it.
>>
File: Separatechecks.png (670KB, 1355x900px) Image search: [Google]
Separatechecks.png
670KB, 1355x900px
>>54098645
Is this a thing now?
>>
>>54101601
I hope it is. Also, your style of drawing reminds me of the illustrations in a book series I'd read long ago, but for the life of me I can't remember what series.
>>
>>54101642
Roal Dahl? Cause his style reminds me a bit of Quentin Blake's.
>>
>>54101687
You know what, I think you might be right.
>>
File: BFG.jpg (18KB, 400x263px) Image search: [Google]
BFG.jpg
18KB, 400x263px
>>54101707
>>
>>54098625
Thank you. it looks great
>>
>>54101723
I didn't know George W. Bush was in childrens' books.
>>
File: Nydus.png (815KB, 1745x1278px) Image search: [Google]
Nydus.png
815KB, 1745x1278px
>>54089910
>>54047148
yo
>>
File: centiger.png (300KB, 1999x1206px) Image search: [Google]
centiger.png
300KB, 1999x1206px
>>54050348
WIP. Should she have human hair?
>>
>>54103152
Nah. But a big hat and a semi-transparent mask might be good. While she has more obvious morphology, limiting the tiger-ness of her face to a focus on her eyes helps her interact socially. Naturally people feel unease at taking to a tiger, so there's an attempt to appear normal or low key even if the task is somewhat... insurmountable.

Also this looks amazing btw. Thank you!
>>
File: Calistrian Priestess.jpg (99KB, 750x1040px) Image search: [Google]
Calistrian Priestess.jpg
99KB, 750x1040px
Could somebody draw this chick with the following alterations?
>A ruby in the shape of a stylized rabbit's head on her forehead
>A black leather collar with a silver buckle wrapped around her neck

If possible, she should be in some sort of action pose, slashing the air (or a Paizo Goblin) with a single edged sword that her open hand isn't quite touching, while a wooden crate orbits around her.
>>
>>54097407
OR here, thank you so much!
>>
File: gayhomo.png (934KB, 1303x709px) Image search: [Google]
gayhomo.png
934KB, 1303x709px
>>54047132
Requesting my stoner half-elf to be drawn by a willing artist

Basically, the face on the left. It's just for general reference, but the shape and proportions aren't all too important. The main focus should be on the hair and the sharp features, with the hair recoloured to be amber, and the skin to be creamy pale. He has some slight, unshaven stubble, and dark, tired bags under his eyes due to all the magic herbs. His costume is basically of this style, but more worn, dirty and rugged. He has a bad posture and uses his sturdy staff to support himself. Some piercings to the ears would be appreciated, but that's up to the artist. The design of the staff can also be left up to the artist, but the one in the reference picture works just fine.

Many thanks to the willing artist in advance!
>>
File: ZXxnaKw.png (659KB, 1152x1500px) Image search: [Google]
ZXxnaKw.png
659KB, 1152x1500px
I'd like to see some art of my Tiefling Paladin staring down a black dragon and shaking in fear, to the point where her armor is audibly clinking and clanking, as she's singled out by this dragin.
>>
>>54104452
Paladins are immune to fear!
>>
>>54104477
She's a Tiefling, thus she's probably not a very good paladin.
>>
>>54105048
All tieflings are capable of great things if they put their minds to it, just like everyone else!
>>
>>54103355
LEWD
>>
File: centiger.png (434KB, 1807x1206px) Image search: [Google]
centiger.png
434KB, 1807x1206px
>>54050348
>>54103152
>>54103337
Managed to make a veil mask but a hat didn't work out well with that stance. Hope you like it.
>>
>>54078200
I bump this up.
>>
Requesting my dragony fighter. I typically use the left reference for most of her, but I just really hate the face in that art. So I'd appreciate it if a drawfriend could draw her with the face and hairstyle of the right reference. Thanks.
>>
File: dragon.png (433KB, 1272x826px) Image search: [Google]
dragon.png
433KB, 1272x826px
>>54106344
Whoops, forgot reference.
>>
File: photoshopskills.png (298KB, 647x826px) Image search: [Google]
photoshopskills.png
298KB, 647x826px
>>54106344
>>54106354
sounded more like a photoshop request so that only takes a couple of min
>>
>>54105824
Great pic and all (not OR) but is that a motherfucking chakat?
>>
>>54106943
Didn't even know that term. It doesn't have human hair neither a cartoony face, so I guess nothing to worry about?
>>
>>54106855
That looks surprisingly good for a quick photoshop, thanks anon.
>>
>>54051329
Bumping will push this request forward!
>>
>>54055973
Polite bump
>>
>>54051671
Magic Item Bump.
>>
>>54106855
Not the OR, but if I might suggest? Turn down the saturation or contrast of the head and horns? It sticks out, colour-wise
>>
Looking to make a request for an aspiring Chaos champion of Khorne for my WFRP campaign, a possible recurring character. Reference image isn't too great, but I've attached it anyway.

The dude is dressed head to toe in heavy armor with a ponderous, heavily-wrought look. it is not heavily embellished, looking thuggish and functional. The helmet has space for four eyes (like the top center image); an eight-pointed star is cut where the mouth would be on the helmet for the purpose of breathing. This guy's own horns are forward-raking, like a bull's. Further, the helmet accommodates a mane something like the Mad Warrior's (center middle and bottom).

The guy wears a huge bear skin cape that reaches to his ankles, the inside of which is daubed with runes in fresh blood. He holds a weapon in each hand - in the right, a fairly elegant, sleek longsword like the one in the reference image, in the left, a large and crude bearded axe; the sword stands out a bit by its sleeker stylings.

Around his waist he wears a belt with large metal hooks, from which dangle several severed heads. These are actually still 'alive' and repeat anything the guy says in their (former) native tongues when he speaks.

The overall aesthetic of this guy is intended to evoke a sort of malevolent spirit of winter; he's coated in frost, attacks during blizzards. Frozen gore is clotted in his mane. Snow might be in the hair of his severed head trophies. His sword actually freezes blood.

A dense request, I know. Thanks for reading, either way.
>>
File: refera.png (1MB, 1551x816px) Image search: [Google]
refera.png
1MB, 1551x816px
>>54107975
aaaand that's the wrong image, sorry
>>
File: changelingtemplate.jpg (172KB, 1594x749px) Image search: [Google]
changelingtemplate.jpg
172KB, 1594x749px
Anybody wanna draw this guy, but as a Changeling like on the left. I've some art as him as human, but none in his true form, and I think it'd be cool to see (and hopefully fun to draw)

I sorta think it'd be nice to eschew the really pale elvish look you sometimes get with changelings and go for something more akin to the picture on the left, with the more melty look, or something kinda Voldemort-y though not full horror monster style. Just a bit less ethereal and slightly more rough.

Looks like the couple of pics to the right and is probably wearing leather armor. If you draw him his probaly in some level of unlucky situation/looking a bit aloof, but really it's a prompt that you can do whatever with.

Oh, and he's probably wearing leather armor so small reference there.
>>
>>54103152
>>54105824
This is cool as fuck.
>>
File: dwarf_by_88grzes.jpg (471KB, 1074x818px) Image search: [Google]
dwarf_by_88grzes.jpg
471KB, 1074x818px
Requesting a bald dwarf with pale, wrinky skin and a big, black, greying beard.

He wears a suit of plate armour and a black robe over it. Same sort of robe you might see a monk wearing, but the armour is visible from under the robe, so perhaps it has an open front or something like that.

In one hand he holds an ornate wooden walking-stick and in the other he holds a large stone tablet covered with glowing runes.

Thanks!
>>
>>54087217
Bump.
>>
>>54105824
did you stop taking cyberpunk/techno stuff? That's sad :(
>>
>>54096738
Got a Tumblr/DA?
>>
File: anonsrequest_westfuturelady.png (961KB, 1029x1844px) Image search: [Google]
anonsrequest_westfuturelady.png
961KB, 1029x1844px
>>54094667
Is a sketch alright, anon?
>>
>>54053553
Bump.
>>
>>54105824
No worries. This is amazing work! Thank you!
>>
>>54103110
Amazing thank you very much!
>>
>>54103110
May I ask a version of a "doctor" white costume?
>>
File: rohan.jpg (102KB, 480x559px) Image search: [Google]
rohan.jpg
102KB, 480x559px
Requesting a half-elf sorcerer.
He looks like a painter with white-blonde messy hair, and pale skin. He carries an easel on his back, and he uses his brush to "paint" magic in the air.
>>
File: compiled refs 2.jpg (799KB, 3034x1200px) Image search: [Google]
compiled refs 2.jpg
799KB, 3034x1200px
>>54093480
Bump, though after some thought I'd prefer this ref on wings instead of that one (the description of how to follow the ref is the same as in that post).
Though I'd be fine with either and either works for me.
>>
>>54075733
Buuuump
>>
File: 1498648059687.gif (2MB, 360x213px) Image search: [Google]
1498648059687.gif
2MB, 360x213px
>>54064918
It's been a couple days.

Bump.
>>
File: media-20170702.png (415KB, 533x600px) Image search: [Google]
media-20170702.png
415KB, 533x600px
>>54047132
Benjamin Hughes, unassuming homeless teen to worldclass super hero in a single day.

He has 4 telekinetic limbs he fights with, which would likely be resting slightly over his shoulders or flattened onto the ground. The resemble pic related, as they are slightly smokey in appearance, being condensed air. He had the ninja mask on to hide his identity at the beginning of his first fight.

Bonus points if you recognize the actor and figure out where Im going with this.

Anyone willing to give this even the roughest sketch would get a huge thanks from me.
>>
>>54112533
I've got you covered, any other details you wanna add?
>>
>>54104363
b u m p s
>>
>>54116408
He has humble origins, so he'll have pretty simple clothing. Aside from that I don't have much else in mind, go wild.
>>
File: ogrebartender.jpg (45KB, 845x855px) Image search: [Google]
ogrebartender.jpg
45KB, 845x855px
>>54053038
Another sketch, hopefully he looks similar enough!
>>
File: Dragonborn and Kobold.png (380KB, 706x1042px) Image search: [Google]
Dragonborn and Kobold.png
380KB, 706x1042px
>>54078484
Late cake is late.

>>54047148
>>
File: YmornBal.png (518KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
YmornBal.png
518KB, 700x700px
Requesting an undead stone giant about as tall as the giant in picture 1 with the same gaping face hole in the case of this character it would be a giant wound his tongue is flopped out of it and with some exposed teeth the hole is also leaking a necrotic purple (if you're feeling colorful) aura, his skin is that of ghoul like in picture 2 but is way more callused over and is thus thick and horribly battle scared.

in his hand he holds a huge battle cleaver the length of which is as tall as him and what looks like that of picture 3. it is also enchanted so it appears as if dust falls from it.

Finally his armor looks like picture 4 that accommodates his height that also goes into a set of leggings in the same Armour variant, all the Armour is enchanted to pour out a chocking smog of dust and vapors that sort of conceals the giant.
>>
File: ogrebartender.jpg (53KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ogrebartender.jpg
53KB, 1000x1000px
>>54053038
WHOOPS, forgot he was bald ;;
>>
File: Is she happy I cant tell.png (669KB, 787x1262px) Image search: [Google]
Is she happy I cant tell.png
669KB, 787x1262px
>>54047148

Yet another request from the past, don't know if OR is still there >53966016

Gave her an arcane terminator eye
>>
>>54050067
>>54050092

Bump!
>>
>>54118954
Lemme linkify that for you:
>>53966016
>>
>>54078896
Politely bumping
>>
File: cutedar 1.jpg (70KB, 647x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cutedar 1.jpg
70KB, 647x1000px
Hey lads. I'd really appreciate some more pictures similar to this! Eldar girls/ladies being cute. Cheesecakey if possible, but SFW to post on /tg/.

Thank you in advance.
>>
>>54048685
Bump
>>
>>54089004
bump
>>
>>54118954

OR here, holy shit man thanks for this. I didnt think anyone would take it on.The terminator eye is fantastic, thanks :)
>>
>>54062806
bump
>>
File: 1498812961848.jpg (290KB, 1000x1338px) Image search: [Google]
1498812961848.jpg
290KB, 1000x1338px
>>54083374
I fixed up the smudgeing a bit and added back some texture.

I'll be doing a few more edits if anybody has any requests
>>
>>54104452#

Bump
>>
File: Granny Brimstone.png (312KB, 1250x1625px) Image search: [Google]
Granny Brimstone.png
312KB, 1250x1625px
>>54096956
I have no clue if the OR will be checking back if his request was filled by now, but I did this anyway. The idea popped in my head and wouldnt leave at all.
>>
File: 1498435882776.jpg (104KB, 600x873px) Image search: [Google]
1498435882776.jpg
104KB, 600x873px
Hi !
Can someone edit her hammer into a sword ? And remove the weird spikes on the pauldrons, but that's secondary.
>>
>>54122677
get me a picture of a sword you would like
>>
File: 1499028475149.jpg (74KB, 600x873px) Image search: [Google]
1499028475149.jpg
74KB, 600x873px
>>54122677
or don't...
>>
>>54047132
Requesting female African-American techpriest with afro and oversized metallic lower jaw.
>>
>>54111045
thats fucking awesome thank you
>>
File: 1424226121541.jpg (239KB, 1000x624px) Image search: [Google]
1424226121541.jpg
239KB, 1000x624px
>>54122773
>>54122918
Oh, thanks, that's nice !
Nothing fancy for the sword, anon, just a standard two-handed blade
>>
>>54051329
Bump!!
>>
File: 1499028475149.jpg (72KB, 600x873px) Image search: [Google]
1499028475149.jpg
72KB, 600x873px
>>54123370
>>
File: 1499028475149.jpg (72KB, 600x873px) Image search: [Google]
1499028475149.jpg
72KB, 600x873px
>>54123548
and a version with a shadow
>>
>>54123595
Not OR, but that's some good stuff.
>>
>>54123188
I will never understand the aesthetic of mechanical limbs.
>>
>>54123548
>>54123595
Thanks you !
>>
File: happy dog wants a hug.jpg (301KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
happy dog wants a hug.jpg
301KB, 750x750px
>>54118342
>>54118863
I LOVE IT, both versions are great! I was imagining he had a little bit of barely noticeable scruff on top but I like the completely bald one too

Thanks dude, I wasn't expecting anything let alone something this good
>>
File: KLD_CIP_Car_00003.png (135KB, 361x220px) Image search: [Google]
KLD_CIP_Car_00003.png
135KB, 361x220px
>>54094506
shitty shop
>>
>>54051671
One more time for the magic coat!
>>
File: tg madman request.png (2MB, 1349x1891px) Image search: [Google]
tg madman request.png
2MB, 1349x1891px
>>54047132
I'm a little late to this thread, but I have what will hopefully be a fun request.

I'm looking for an escaped mental patient to throw at my players. He should look roughly as the image on the bottom right, wearing the mask of the top right and a torn, broken straitjacket. I'm thinking the straitjacket should be bloodsoaked and just tattered, with loose straps and chains hanging off it. Eyes should be wide and wild. Pose will be left to the discretion of the artist.

Thanks in advance, I'm looking forward to seeing any deliveries.
>>
>>54125038
tell us about his story anon
>>
>>54125064
It's a Mutants and Masterminds campaign, and the in-game calendar is approaching Halloween, so I'm running a little special for the players.

Basically, the idea for him is that he's an insane super-powered serial killer who escaped a high profile asylum in the week leading up to Halloween. He's got a bunch of spooky tropes as powers, such as disappearing when you blink (rapid senses and teleportation), self-harming for fear effects (regenerative healing), crawling along the walls and ceiling (wall crawling) and just generally hitting my very static fighty players with horror-inducing guerrilla tactics.
>>
File: DarkbornReference.png (485KB, 824x540px) Image search: [Google]
DarkbornReference.png
485KB, 824x540px
Looking for a half-drow (half-human) gunslinger gal. The gunslinger pictured is for the pose, and the style of duster and placement of gunbelts. One revolver to a hip, and a rifle slung across her back. Looking for colouration, and boots/pants like the drow shown. Perhaps slightly less pointy ears? No hat, and the kind of messy hair pictured to the left. She's a rough-and-tumble sort. A general worn/smudged appearance in general would be good.

Thanks to anyone considering it, and especially for anyone who takes up the request!
>>
>>54118528
>>54098625
Gee Billy why does /tg/ let you have two fulfilled requests.

Thank you guys. These are great
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 150

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.